Speaker 1: Hello, and working on a butt guard.
Speaker 2: Hello, welcome to the podcast. It's nice to be here. Hello, but I'm about to depart just for a minute. I did say the second we finished this last piece of content we had to do before this podcast that I needed.
Speaker 3: To go a piece of people.
Speaker 2: And then we started talking about peanut butter and does anyone from the eighties remember the peanut butter man came out of the cupboards nineties nineties.
Speaker 3: You come out and she goes, you're too oily.
Speaker 1: And it was really it was like spurting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't like that. I like Kraft peanut butter. Well, I've got all.
Speaker 4: Jaw horses, Honey, I got some of these old stuff.
Speaker 1: Smooth guy.
Speaker 3: I'm a crunchy girl.
Speaker 5: No crunchy is the way.
Speaker 1: I don't even like bits.
Speaker 6: Crunch is great.
Speaker 3: I hate you just said you liked pepper.
Speaker 1: No no chip. The nice brands do shavings of chocolate. They don't do like it.
Speaker 7: Are you noticing? See with that label and the lid loane, everything's got everything's got protein. It's like this past is protein past protein?
Speaker 1: Big for the protein?
Speaker 3: Is this actually made in big other places?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Do you know who makes Itgi Veggie might make that.
Speaker 4: I might have slaned.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Biga Cheese Limited. Do you know what their address is? One Veggie might wait.
Speaker 7: I went down there one. I went down there for weekend today on the pension line.
Speaker 6: Yeah I did.
Speaker 3: And never oily, never dry that was yet and.
Speaker 6: They had just barrels of that, barrels of it.
Speaker 3: Hang on, he comes, bring back some good ads.
Speaker 8: My dad opened Vegie might way. Would you believe? Because he worked for that company and they were he was there, kid, Yes.
Speaker 1: He was?
Speaker 6: What did he is he still there?
Speaker 8: He was director?
Speaker 3: He must have been a big boss.
Speaker 1: Ribbon.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 9: Opa just feel like a story you would have told his kids, is he's still there?
Speaker 8: He was like the director of Oh he's at the top around there was it was he was a.
Speaker 1: Director at a company car It was said.
Speaker 3: On the start he was a director or something.
Speaker 8: They also owned Cabri. So it was a company called company called Mondo Leese.
Speaker 1: Boxes of chocolates and so much.
Speaker 8: And then you might and because when he worked at Nestley, we had a full wonker.
Speaker 4: Really he's done all the companies At.
Speaker 8: Nestle, he was head of sales.
Speaker 3: He was a director.
Speaker 8: That's quick, Nest.
Speaker 1: Quick quick, you know you can't get anymore and p Perio to, oh.
Speaker 8: My god, malt I said, is like chocolate.
Speaker 6: It's incredible.
Speaker 1: A molt like molt, like if you're making like milkshake, a little bit of milk, put a bit.
Speaker 2: I remember Nest Quick came out with this like Nest Quick shaker and you'd put the strawberry in the milk and you'd shake it and he'd go like frotht.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like now I think about it, it was just a cocktail shake.
Speaker 8: My parents exploited us child labor. So we were the Milo kids, like the Milo kids on all the ads and stuff. It was my sister and I can were the dablish a director or something. He opened Veggie Might Wait, so we were the Milo kids.
Speaker 3: What the TV Veggie might Man from Veggiemight.
Speaker 8: So there's always like it was when they sponsored the A f L stuff. Yes, So it was like handle into like Wayne Kerrey and Stuart and my sister and I were like they're like trying to body them up and kicking with them and stuff. Never got paid for it.
Speaker 3: You got paid in your education because your dad was the director of director of something. He doesn't know it was a director or something. Can you find out what your dad's actual title he.
Speaker 9: Retired for someone It would have been it would have been a commodore and it would have been the station where you know.
Speaker 8: Something.
Speaker 4: So do you do you get a lifetime supply of vegimin We've got a lot.
Speaker 1: Of vegimilated to your job. It is.
Speaker 8: A lot of Cadbury all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Was there a retirement.
Speaker 7: Agree, Oh yeah, I know where it is, Pop Melbourne just up here opposite.
Speaker 3: We go one day to Veggie might wait.
Speaker 1: Telling me it's almost like when.
Speaker 9: You when the president leaves, they still get like might wait.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they just keep sending him ship.
Speaker 8: There used to be this shop that you would go to because they owned all these brands, and you just go into the shop and you could just so they would let my sister and I free, so we'd run in. It would have like two minutes like and just grave anything you want, and then you.
Speaker 4: Feel this is their work, not.
Speaker 8: An cafe that was that we didn't got.
Speaker 3: The coffee cafe and is quick related?
Speaker 8: Yes they were, and like Alan's Lollies was another one that they owned.
Speaker 1: And directed everything job even to the four X brewery and they've got like, no, I haven't been.
Speaker 6: I've done the Carlton United Breweries brewery.
Speaker 1: Because I've got a little job in the brewery.
Speaker 6: Do you know in the back to vegiebte way if I.
Speaker 3: Can from Man from vegem.
Speaker 7: Canteen, they have Vegimite lattes and they're actually quite nice.
Speaker 6: Acceptable.
Speaker 3: Can anyone go? Can we go to vegim just a straight just a straight.
Speaker 1: Way.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go into Vegemite factory into the office and say.
Speaker 1: Chocking, it's like the Ingham factory. It's not factory that was.
Speaker 3: Did they have Ingham White family?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 3: Might was never Man. There was no mister my first, but there.
Speaker 6: Was one of the streets. They have weird streets.
Speaker 10: Anything else cabricles, yeah, cabric its cold six okay, question you lived in a court.
Speaker 1: It was a Madrid court, but it was a.
Speaker 3: So the street with poor Madrid court. But you'd go, well, we live in a cul de sac. You wouldn't say we live in a court, no cold very do you know.
Speaker 2: My grandmother lives in a cul de sac slash court that her street is.
Speaker 1: It's cold? A second old.
Speaker 3: It's a place. She lives in a place like Melrose.
Speaker 8: Places court place.
Speaker 3: No, she lives in it's called a square.
Speaker 4: Square, but it's a circle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's a roundabout and not round about. It's a court, but it's called something square.
Speaker 9: How do about those houses people?
Speaker 4: I love that? Yeah, I love it too.
Speaker 1: There's something about it.
Speaker 9: You know those houses where it's sort of like it's built on the perimeter and you've got like a you don't have a backyard.
Speaker 1: You have it like in the middle of the house.
Speaker 3: Do you mean the backyards in the middle.
Speaker 1: Of the Mexica Mexican.
Speaker 3: I'm just asking chat GTP question.
Speaker 6: Is sharing a backyard?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, Brady, you're with me here like Tuscan style.
Speaker 8: Like cactus the styles I'm not about. But it's the open area within a house.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: It's like a skylight gar you have like an outdoor area. I tell you what a back Oh my god, guys.
Speaker 3: There is the difference between a colder stack and a court.
Speaker 2: A colder sack is a street that ends in a circular turnaround a bulb or a loop a hour and cars easily turn around without reversing this is classic lollipop shaped street at court, a more general term for a short dead end street may or may not have a circular turn around at the end. So I think that mine lives in a colder stack, even though it's called squareul.
Speaker 6: I would call hm.
Speaker 4: Hmm, I tell you what are back.
Speaker 8: And one of my friends is just built in USA and it's beautiful, like a sunken lounge.
Speaker 3: That's very At the moment.
Speaker 6: I can't say.
Speaker 2: Vegie might wait, Okay, guys, I need to go get my peanut butter toast.
Speaker 1: European.
Speaker 7: I haven't seen it. If you have a castle, I haven't seen it in the straight anyway. Let's get back on the straight and narrow laurens off. Veggie might wait, like that's what it is. Yes, yes it is.
Speaker 5: I didn't know call the sacks for it. That's specific about the shape.
Speaker 6: Shut up, Irish boy.
Speaker 5: I thought it just meant you can't get through. I just thought it was no through road.
Speaker 8: Do you have anything else weed in Ireland that's named like a quarter or a culd de sac or.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 11: But I remember looking up cold the sack as a kid, and I just went the bottom of the bag and I couldn't understand it.
Speaker 6: That's okay.
Speaker 1: I was the first house there like nothing else had been built.
Speaker 8: Just farmland, and then just found my house.
Speaker 6: That was my What what's everyone doing today? Please?
Speaker 1: You're after the gym?
Speaker 6: I am going to the gym.
Speaker 7: I don't know what I mean for a while, a terrible sleep. I had a great sleep last night. And thank goodness because.
Speaker 9: We got a babysitter in the house. Young girls looking after archie?
Speaker 1: Are you right.
Speaker 5: State her age? He could have said skilled woman. You have to say young girl.
Speaker 9: This young girl who's a skilled woman in babysitting. He's looking after.
Speaker 5: A woman or a girl, So I don't know it's a lady anyway.
Speaker 1: She's a queen?
Speaker 8: Is this a bit of a jew lawsuit situation or something?
Speaker 9: When I get home? Can you not make things uncomfortable when I get home? I got a texture and.
Speaker 1: Say, can you distract the archie so I can sneak into the bedroom?
Speaker 5: So you're sneaking into your babysitter's bedroom.
Speaker 1: No, no, because I don't sneaking the babysitter. No, you're twe.
Speaker 8: You should have gone out of this before.
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 5: What I'm saying like, so, why are you sweating?
Speaker 1: I want to sneak into the bedroom. What's her name?
Speaker 9: It doesn't matter, but in no way I'll be able to get get a nap.
Speaker 5: In Oh you don't want actually seeing that she can.
Speaker 1: The raptor because my bedrooms there.
Speaker 12: I want to sleep in the car sleep so every hot car. Oh should I put my attress in the back of the raptor? Yeah, and then I can just have naps. Have you ever just pulled over and grab.
Speaker 5: Sleep traffic lights before dangerous?
Speaker 7: Sometimes you need to have that case. Sometimes I get home from here some up so early because we did the five thirty show pre dream, I am I fall asleep in the driveway.
Speaker 6: Just have a little nap.
Speaker 1: How long do you sit there?
Speaker 6: You saying an alarm? Ten minutes? No do you do?
Speaker 11: It's like if you pull over if I'm nothing, Yeah, you need to do an the liarn. But then I feel like it takes the fun out of napping.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 5: You want to just fall you don't want.
Speaker 1: To work it up. It's done.
Speaker 6: It's two hours later.
Speaker 11: I happen to get the kids from school at the Lilaing's sun the lines on in the afternoon.
Speaker 5: It is good for a sunny naps.
Speaker 1: It beats in my actress in the back of the raptor.
Speaker 8: Mm hmm.
Speaker 9: You're know what Brady tried to do this morning to give him a lift. He's putting something in the back of the raptor. He was trying to push the cover off manually.
Speaker 6: What does it do? Is an electronic? Yeah?
Speaker 1: They're electric?
Speaker 6: Are they?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Do you don't have any clips?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: A clip? No, no clips, just a buttons.
Speaker 8: Waterproof to All of my friends have push trays.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they're real workers. Guys.
Speaker 4: It's time for me to get a new car. By the way, I need to figure it out.
Speaker 1: What are you going to go?
Speaker 6: Don't I need an suv?
Speaker 8: I wanted an suv.
Speaker 6: I want to get bigger, bigger.
Speaker 8: What a bigger back seat?
Speaker 6: Yeah, just bigger, bigger interior.
Speaker 1: It's something nice European.
Speaker 8: They look sweet.
Speaker 6: What's that? Who makes them?
Speaker 8: That's like the cool looking land cruises would be good.
Speaker 6: I just want to be a bit higher up.
Speaker 11: You feel like you're sitting on top of the roads the world.
Speaker 8: I saw a smart car the other day.
Speaker 1: I was like, a smart you want to I might get a smart car?
Speaker 4: What she said one of the small ones.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go to Chatty podcast.
Speaker 6: Just remember you're doing leg Day.
Speaker 1: No, I've got to go return my track.
Speaker 7: So okay depends all right, Well, given Jason's got to do that, time to say.
Speaker 1: No that we can continue. Okay, now you've got leg Day. Have a great day, everybody, well.
Speaker 4: Done, Thank you for listening.
Speaker 6: Cheerio river, dirty arab a dirty bit of both.
Speaker 8: Like the great Warren Miller used to say, I'll see at same time, same place.
Speaker 1: When goodbye, good evening and good night, okay bye see Uh what are you say in Ireland?
Speaker 4: Sea slan? You what slan?
Speaker 1: Jason?
Speaker 5: Lauren? Lauren wake up feeling good following them. I'm on the socials.