Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, one of the week, One of the week, the week, it's a big week. Hello, how are we?
Speaker 2: Last week felt like I went forever and I worked out what it was.
Speaker 1: I thought last week went quite quickly.
Speaker 2: Did do the shits? No? I felt like we had a couple of four day weeks and then last week was the first.
Speaker 1: Well you know what.
Speaker 3: I was sick on Monday, so only four days. Yes, today's show felt like I went for eleven years.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 2: The whole concept of sickies is interesting, isn't it, because you sort of you don't know whether you should take two days. Well.
Speaker 3: I normally come when I'm unwell anyway and just power all. We all try and just power through, even if it's two hours or three.
Speaker 2: Here they're sick.
Speaker 1: But I couldn't speak when I had the day off.
Speaker 2: When you're like I've lost my voice, I'm like, here we go, and then I rain.
Speaker 3: You're I actually got really concerned because the last time I lost my voice that badly, it took like a week and a bit to come back.
Speaker 2: We had that thing on your face that looked like, so.
Speaker 3: I've got this portable steam. It's like a it's like a nebulizer, and I did it every.
Speaker 2: Hour like smokers.
Speaker 1: Well for people don't.
Speaker 3: Get very bad allergies, it's good with no, no, you only do twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: An array of our voice is so many things for activities.
Speaker 1: Not really.
Speaker 3: I go to places like where I do the compression boots, and don't you think us having the like something like that for my voice is like an athlete having something for their muscles.
Speaker 2: Sorry you said bolt, No, I agree. It's like a plumber spending thousands on tools. Yeah, I use these every day.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's like spending lots of money on his teeth and bowtops.
Speaker 1: Is his face? Is his is his tool?
Speaker 2: You gotta work.
Speaker 1: He's got a botox booking?
Speaker 2: When are you going in?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 2: I think how often this week? I go once every three months, three months, let's say three months. That's so one, let's call it three months.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well I went the other day and it's the end of March, and the last time I went was before the Melbourne Cup in November six.
Speaker 2: It's pretty good, but I was looking old before much. You're going to do much to me?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it would, but because your wrinkles are so embedded in your face now it would take a lot more work where I avoided embedding.
Speaker 2: Do you think I'm too far?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, you just take my word. So I started to doing.
Speaker 2: Doctor can rescue anyone from everywhere. But he's going to session.
Speaker 3: But like that line across your forehead, it's pretty much in there even when you're not doing them.
Speaker 1: No, it's manly, it's manly.
Speaker 2: Does it hurt like I've had the botox in the armpits and that your.
Speaker 1: Arm pits would hurt way more than your face. I don't think it hurts, but it hurts. It actually depends.
Speaker 2: It hurts more not getting it done right.
Speaker 3: As a female, you're far more sensitive and during different times.
Speaker 1: Oh really, cycle? Really everything? Yeah, be different at different times.
Speaker 2: Who knew? Just like if you kick your toe.
Speaker 1: Well, no, we're emotional to a different times.
Speaker 2: But what yeah, no, no, no you.
Speaker 1: What part of the cycle are you? Internet sleep as well?
Speaker 3: Definitely shredding depending on your cycle anyway, it hurts more at different times.
Speaker 2: Lauren, and I sinked up. You said, yes, I've noticed. Have you you know what I cooked on the weekend? Lamb ribs? Oh yeah, after we had the VRC drip the other weak how do you cook them three hours in the oven? It's like cook And then I finished them like a rack of lamb. No, no, no, like like like you know, pork ribs stick lamb once yeah, not like a racker lamb sauce. You know like what we had in from brc them. No, No, you know what jelly on the ribs yuck. Yeah, that's that's you need that on the peeled it off the rib.
Speaker 1: And they need to be sticky or honey or something.
Speaker 2: A little sticky. They had like a rosemary thing on there. And then I finished them off in the guys and he pecked the oven just for two minutes to charcoal them. Wow, I like cooking.
Speaker 1: Why do you sound like a ten year old today? What do you mean? I like cooking?
Speaker 2: I like cooking, cooking, it's fine.
Speaker 3: We had chicken schnitzles pank or chrumb chicken schnitzels last night. I bought chicken breasts and we were just gonna have chicken breast and then we had chicken panc or crumb.
Speaker 2: Two questions. Do you pound the chicken to flatten? Right? So you do it? That's that's what I want to ask. So you've got to break into the pounding. You cut it, you cut it thinly, sliced.
Speaker 1: I just cut him in half. I like him a bit Meatia. Yes, yeah, you put the baking paper over the top and bang it away.
Speaker 2: Makes you slice it in three or half?
Speaker 1: Half?
Speaker 2: You go half and then pound the hell out of it? What does that that.
Speaker 1: Make a more tense, more tender and not quite as thick in the kitchen? Because I love a chicken shity.
Speaker 2: Question regarding the crumbing, because the crumbing at home is a fucking a lot of work.
Speaker 3: You know what, you can buy the Peter Butch precumbed, pre crumbed, the Peter Butch Panco crumb.
Speaker 2: If you don't, because this is what I sound like, why don't we just getting free crumb crumbed?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just sounded like you don't like that word.
Speaker 2: Yeah you thought she was getting something else and paper? Yeah, yeah, down.
Speaker 1: That Vania didn't sound right out of the mouth, the Peter Butch pre crumbed Panco crumb chicken. Yeah you think, oh, throw up.
Speaker 2: Five. I like to cook. Some people don't like the mess.
Speaker 3: Some people don't like the mess of crumbing themselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like we're the clean around the other way, A clean around.
Speaker 1: Once it's messy crumbing.
Speaker 2: Your was all done, and Lou goes, I'm just gonna crumb chicken tonight.
Speaker 1: Today is not the day you do that. The night all the cleaning comes on.
Speaker 2: The stove for twenty four hours. Pre crumbed from the.
Speaker 1: Books, normally crumb ourselves crumbed.
Speaker 2: But my wife is like, no, they're normally ship crumb.
Speaker 5: No, no, no.
Speaker 3: If you buy the butch ones, they are Pinco crumbs.
Speaker 2: Are they spinning?
Speaker 1: I can't remember. I brought them within a whole a whole Groceriy.
Speaker 2: I bought thee mustard the other day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's good mustard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you screen mustard, whole grain mustard. I love a whole ground. What about a hot English A mild that's hot? Is it really? Yeah? The Peter pouch one is hot?
Speaker 1: Well, there's hot or miles see the same guy.
Speaker 2: That does it. He's a busy man. Where do you sit on little drumlets?
Speaker 1: Not into him?
Speaker 2: What's a drumlet like a drug mini drumstick? I like it's sticky.
Speaker 1: I don't get it though, drum smaller chickens.
Speaker 2: I don't really know.
Speaker 3: What does anyone know when don't ask, don't ask. I don't like Paddic to play stories.
Speaker 1: It's not for me.
Speaker 2: You'll never America and America, can we take a break.
Speaker 1: We're back, we are bag, we are big baby.
Speaker 2: Sorry we had to pause because we had to do a quick though prayer.
Speaker 1: And that point has had to snick off.
Speaker 2: Little prayer record, A good prayer record, great pre record. We're gonna hear that the next couple of days.
Speaker 1: I'm doing postcards today for.
Speaker 2: Now is it? Are you going somewhere? Which is just a short drive from Melbourne CBD.
Speaker 3: It's about a fifteen minute drive from Melbourne's CBD going to Hawthorne.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed doing postcards with you that day.
Speaker 1: It's fun.
Speaker 3: It is fun on a day like today, Melbourne is sparkling. It's a great job.
Speaker 2: Each Greasy was on last week.
Speaker 1: It's cold and wet in your eye.
Speaker 2: I saw Joel on last week doing it.
Speaker 3: Was he on postcards. Everyone's out of spot. I haven't believed if you hadn't had a gig on postcards.
Speaker 2: And anxiety going into it because it was a food shoot.
Speaker 1: And it was a hot ah it was and we just started here.
Speaker 3: It was hot, and it was about places that we frequent now are at a new station and we'd never been to them.
Speaker 1: Remember, we had to pretend of TV. We should have done that once we actually knew what ah.
Speaker 2: But it was good fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was great fun. It's a great job.
Speaker 2: Specks still do it.
Speaker 1: No, Be hasn't done it for about six years.
Speaker 2: Really, so she really is by for now, she.
Speaker 3: Is by forever from that show I reckon. So this is my eighteenth year. Eighteenth year eighteen is Do you think I should just hang on for two more years to get to twenty to see if they buy me a gift?
Speaker 2: Do you think they'll buy your gift? No? I think you'll be like at some winery saying it's a short drift of Melbourne CBD, and.
Speaker 1: I don't do wineries the too fast, And then.
Speaker 2: Someone will come in out of shot with a bunch of flowers and you'll pretend that you haven't seen them.
Speaker 1: Jones tried to kiss from.
Speaker 2: And then do the oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Twenty of the best years of my life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the flowers and that producer would have actually driven there with you.
Speaker 3: Remember when I showed you we found I think Clint found it the video of my very first postcards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I felt I felt awkward watching it because it was you in a corner hot time and you were like seventeen. I'm like, this is sink.
Speaker 1: I was nineteen.
Speaker 3: I was going hello and welcome to the leaven Deer Farm where you can make lavender.
Speaker 1: Ice cream and have leavender tea.
Speaker 3: And I sounded I'm going to getting this corner hot top now. Yeah, sounded like Mini.
Speaker 2: Mouths the channel, this is this is wrong? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyway, eighteen eighteen seasons later, here I am.
Speaker 2: Can I get holding on gen Z?
Speaker 5: Jenny?
Speaker 1: Have you had a second Jenny from the block.
Speaker 2: It's just something it's come up over the last couple.
Speaker 1: Of days, which is before by the Rocks that she's got Jenny.
Speaker 2: Jenny from the block. So gen Z heads home to Port Douglas weekend.
Speaker 5: It was beautiful, was very not great video.
Speaker 2: Surprising your mum she had no idea.
Speaker 5: Yes, and then my cousin actually surprised me as well.
Speaker 1: Cute on the friday, which was no question, are you loaded? Do you live in a mansion?
Speaker 2: Because you're uploading photos?
Speaker 1: I was like, that's a hotel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's at I'm home, and I'm like, that is a swinky hotel? Is the hotel called home?
Speaker 3: Possibly we've been buying a breakfast and nights out and paying.
Speaker 2: For She probably has the shes in the cafe. Will you breakfast?
Speaker 1: Seriously? No?
Speaker 5: So that's my aunt his house. Nana lives on not there on the beach.
Speaker 1: She's got a better house than man's got her own island.
Speaker 5: House up because I go between my Nana's, my aunties and my dad, which.
Speaker 2: One is the best?
Speaker 3: One's the resort which he's got the resort Auntie the auntie.
Speaker 2: Is it a resort?
Speaker 5: No, but it's quite It's.
Speaker 1: A house, but it looks like a resort.
Speaker 5: It's on a property, which is quite nice.
Speaker 1: And what about Nana is on the beach.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's also quite nice.
Speaker 1: Nana wants some visitors.
Speaker 5: Nana loves Clint.
Speaker 1: What about us?
Speaker 5: She likes Clint Moore.
Speaker 1: She can go to the beach. He can go to the beach.
Speaker 5: Where's Dad live in port as well?
Speaker 4: He lives actually in between my auntie and my Nana. So yeah, there's a lot of it.
Speaker 2: And I can imagine in a shack.
Speaker 1: No, Dad got a mansion.
Speaker 5: To no, do now.
Speaker 1: She's still but she used to have a little magic garden.
Speaker 3: A lot I go nowhere I came from.
Speaker 1: We said, you have gone the other way. You've gone from a mansion to a tiny share apartment.
Speaker 4: I said to them, I was like, oh, well, it's nice and fresh air, because my place hasn't got.
Speaker 3: Nothing better than feeling rich because you live with your parents and you don't.
Speaker 5: Have to pay just home cooked meals.
Speaker 3: But and then you move out and you're like, I'm so poor. I don't have to pay for everything myself.
Speaker 2: Windows in your place, yes.
Speaker 3: Windows, but we haven't got like do you think she lives in a prison cell? Honestly, basically her apartment doesn't have windows, said, there's no balcony.
Speaker 1: Question, have you still her Christmas trayer?
Speaker 5: No, we took it down just time to put it back up.
Speaker 1: You had to get it down before race. Yes, it's a new it's a new festive season.
Speaker 5: But we should do a little boat trip on what.
Speaker 2: Boat they've got boats? How many boats?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: How many boats? Five? Five big boats?
Speaker 3: And there's are full lagoons and then one can you sit and lounge and drink whine or do you need.
Speaker 4: To what's the name of it, So you can do whatever you want.
Speaker 5: Sail away boat, go on the insta.
Speaker 1: Do I say sail a boat or yong? What is it?
Speaker 3: Just sail away Douglas? Is it like a padaman?
Speaker 2: Look at this broad look at this we're getting.
Speaker 1: Guys, were what were you thinking moving to Melbourne?
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: That boat there?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's one of them.
Speaker 2: Is that the small one?
Speaker 5: That's the big one.
Speaker 2: That's the big one.
Speaker 4: So we when I went on holidays, we had one of the boats that we were crossing from Cuba to the Bahamas and when it was like really.
Speaker 5: Fifty knots and the boat was were you sick?
Speaker 1: Questions crossings about aren't they?
Speaker 2: So with the boat like this, right, can I hire it to go out for.
Speaker 5: The day so we could have it to ourselves and just take my family?
Speaker 2: Ye? Right?
Speaker 5: Do private charters or you could go on one of the day trips.
Speaker 2: So day trip is like you Larry ryl.
Speaker 5: You can go by yourself and like sometime the owner.
Speaker 2: We do know the owner, so we can have it and we know the nan and we're going to get to know the artis and.
Speaker 1: We're going to make Clint hang out with Nan so we can go on the boat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was watching him on Today show.
Speaker 2: You and I could be snorkling.
Speaker 1: We could do you know what.
Speaker 3: The whole time I was in the Caribbean, all I wanted to do was swim with a turtle, and everyone else saw a turtle except for me.
Speaker 5: You'll see turtles every second.
Speaker 2: Can I swim off the boat?
Speaker 4: There's sharks and stingers, but if you go, well depends when we go.
Speaker 5: If it's not stinger season, you'll be fine.
Speaker 1: We're going in non stinger seas well, then no things for us.
Speaker 5: And what look like?
Speaker 1: What about the sharks?
Speaker 5: That's okay, that's fine.
Speaker 1: The water is so clear that you just see them and you're going.
Speaker 5: To see them. They don't attack you.
Speaker 1: Really, they're more the perth sharks, not the port duncans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need to do this.
Speaker 5: Are just like little reef sharks, white tip.
Speaker 2: No, that'll still take you bloody question. So we're going up to can soon for.
Speaker 1: A function, but we stay for a few extra days.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm actually thinking we're there. We could so we land when we land, Brady on the Wednesday, Tuesday, right, so we land.
Speaker 1: On the Tuesday, just stay for the week and go for the weekends.
Speaker 2: What about this?
Speaker 5: We could do an OBI on the boat on Friday.
Speaker 2: What about if we did the function? What time do we get there Tuesday?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a bit of about one o'clock, two o'clock lunchtime.
Speaker 2: Okay, we don't want to go boating.
Speaker 3: Then no, no, no, no, we'll be having lunch, so we'll be doing the function full time.
Speaker 1: Ready for the breakfast, showing the mort.
Speaker 2: What about this? The function the next day? Is where done by midday?
Speaker 5: I think you're off stage by twelve fifty.
Speaker 2: Do we then? Do we then power to Port an hour to get to put straight away. Just in the car. Gone, we're going on to Port and then spend the afternoon.
Speaker 5: You could do the afternoon on the boat.
Speaker 1: On the boat, why don't you stay for one extra night?
Speaker 2: Stay?
Speaker 4: Why don't you stay important? Then do the boat the show from the boat on Friday. Sorry, guys, it's not possible unless gen Z and me come as well.
Speaker 2: No, you don't need to be there. Yeah, you're leaving. We can't have you on a boat mate that we need.
Speaker 3: Brody thin Brody pushed off the troop. Gen zs in thank you, Brodie, you don't want to come me and.
Speaker 2: Gen Z comes a package deal.
Speaker 5: Sorry, it's me and just or nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they brought it, but I bought a protection, brought our boat.
Speaker 5: Why don't you flys on the private jets?
Speaker 1: The Aunties in the mansion, I'll.
Speaker 2: Ask who's got the glass bottom boat?
Speaker 4: Fun fact, Sailorway has the very first full of electric glass bottom boat.
Speaker 5: And world can the reason why.
Speaker 1: We should get He's more likely to say yes to you than me. Gen Z can I.
Speaker 5: Scooba, I'd say he can come. Yeah, you can if you want.
Speaker 1: He's got an office up there?
Speaker 2: Is it the great Berrier? Reef?
Speaker 1: Hi, welcome to the conversation.
Speaker 5: Douglas is a great bearer, reef.
Speaker 2: I did not know.
Speaker 1: Guys, this is beautiful. Well, this is great fun. I have to go to poke to my postcard.
Speaker 2: Shoot, well, you need to pay for cans.
Speaker 1: That's exactly right. I need to pay to get gen Z tickets so we.
Speaker 2: Can sail away.
Speaker 5: My auntie and uncle.
Speaker 2: They're the ones in the resort.
Speaker 1: Now, what's NaN's house like on the beach.
Speaker 5: It's quite cute.
Speaker 1: They actual beach front.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they bought it years ago when they first moved to Australia and then they sold it and then they bought it back again and now they live.
Speaker 1: Good on them. They sold it and brought it back, so they loved it so much and they missed it.
Speaker 2: Today, Loan and I can be models for the Instagram pics for the.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'll do some promo for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah hashtag you they love Permo.
Speaker 3: We might need to go in stinger stings. Not sure people wants.
Speaker 2: We'll just put the stinger seats on. People assume it's.
Speaker 1: Stinger seats just to cover up the board. You know, well I'm working on the board. Yes, it's work in progress.
Speaker 3: All right, friends, I have to go because I've go to go to I'm going to go from.
Speaker 1: One job to another job.
Speaker 2: Guys, we're going to say I'm very excited about this.
Speaker 5: I spoke about it to my auntie. She was all for it.
Speaker 2: What did you say?
Speaker 4: She was like, get them up on the boat when they're here.
Speaker 1: For what you wish for? We may never leave.
Speaker 2: Absolutely all right, we're going boating.
Speaker 5: Good to the boat.
Speaker 2: I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Is it is it possible to get put Douglas or my kidding?
Speaker 1: Is it too much I think we'd have to stay for another thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you'd want to say the night.
Speaker 1: Okay, but that's okay. What are you and a rush to get home?
Speaker 2: Does that trip definitely happening?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, I believe so. Oh yeah, there's some other things up here.
Speaker 2: All right, we must go, all right, we must go. Bye bye.
Speaker 5: That's my that's an old photo. Jizzy.
Speaker 2: Is that you? Are you on the website? Oh, she's on the website because I killed car