Speaker 1: Wow, it's a podcast. Baby, welcome, thanks for coming along.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so pleased you're here, so please, you're here to hear my tale of woe, and that is I work with an absolute grommet, and that's you.
Speaker 3: A grommet like a young surfer.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, like an absolute piglet.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, oh thank you. Piglets are so cute.
Speaker 4: But piglets aren't over being clean, aren't they.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is very true.
Speaker 4: And you're an animal around the office.
Speaker 1: We're talking about horrible coworkers in their nasty, gross little habits. And I tried to lead this conversation and it got really aggressively turned back on me. Who saw that coming?
Speaker 2: Not me?
Speaker 3: Oh I did thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 1: Get involved nice and early these horrible workplace habits, and on that as well. Best call this morning, hundred dolls reading Semavascher and turn onto the beach house Boucher. Little article popped up, Jodes. Yeah, on news dot com, And you know that's where I go for all my information. Really guides me, just a list of the disgusting, horrible things that maybe your coworkers are doing. I feel like this space at nov it's actually pretty good. It's actually pretty good. I'll go through some of these with you though. Okay, my first one is taking your shoes off. Oh come, I work at a different workplace for a couple of people take their shoes.
Speaker 3: Off and doesn't even have to smell you, just don't take your shoes off.
Speaker 2: I love it how you're like, I work at a different workplace. We all know you work at Channel seven.
Speaker 1: Mates another one eating loud food at your desk.
Speaker 3: I mean that's a no brainer, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I'm a bit of a celery fiend, so I kind of do that, but I'm very conscious of it.
Speaker 3: You sound like it's bloody feeding time without salary, but I.
Speaker 4: Try to be conscious of it. What do you do with your mouth shut? Yeah that's fine, thank.
Speaker 3: You, Amy.
Speaker 1: People reheating food that shouldn't be reheated, in particular fish, oh no, salmon, tuna, and it stinks out the whole place, but maybe spicy foods in general.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, no, it's a good point.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We had someone in another place that I work as well, do like literally a slam in the oven work at lunch and stunk out the.
Speaker 3: Whole New See, and every single workplace there's vegans. Oh yes, great some separation, doesn't I know, it really does.
Speaker 1: And finally for me, people who when you do have your food, comment on what you're eating.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 2: I do that on that person, I go, oh, what's that? Where did that come from?
Speaker 3: What you got there?
Speaker 1: Well, clearly it's a sandwich Derek? And no, for goodness sake, what do you want me to offer you a bite? I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 2: And then Jodie wants to bite your hands off the food. Someone snapped my head off once because I was like, oh, what have you got for lunch? And she's like, stop asking me every day what I had?
Speaker 3: And what's the way of it?
Speaker 1: You're picking it up? Like catching it? It's quite heavy, isn't it. What's the texture like? It doesn't feel like on my face?
Speaker 2: And smugg also on that list, was there taking your retainer out and leaving it.
Speaker 5: Taking you and.
Speaker 4: Stop so leaving them on the desk as well? Yeah, were any of those things that?
Speaker 3: What do you mean? Because when you just said before, we have a really good workplace.
Speaker 2: When you take your retainer out, it's like, can you remember Off Ghostbusters there was that character called slimer and like all the saliva just goes like across the whole city.
Speaker 4: That's literally what happens when you pull yours out.
Speaker 1: Yesla had an issue with binge eating didn't and he used to really too. Well, that's good feedback. Yeah, well I'm actually going alright then if it's just a birker socks really on the desk occasionally or just a randomly, there's.
Speaker 4: A few other things.
Speaker 2: Last week, Hazy every morning comes in with a piece of toast and peanut butter in the office in the morning.
Speaker 4: Last week, I watched him drop a peanut.
Speaker 6: Butter side down on the car and did it.
Speaker 2: No, he did not.
Speaker 3: I done.
Speaker 4: You're an animal?
Speaker 2: If it's that means last.
Speaker 4: Stuff.
Speaker 1: Thanks for completely turning on me in this break as well. Who are trying to have a shot at everybody else?
Speaker 4: Work like that?
Speaker 7: Here?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: At thirteen twenty four ten the horrible things your coworkers do and you can't include me?
Speaker 4: Do you work with Andrew Hayes four? Is your workmate? Disgusting?
Speaker 3: Horrible workplace habits? Get involved?
Speaker 4: What if dot com helps OSSI's make the most out of every trip book?
Speaker 1: A hotel fight, late check out and spa all before you can say breaking my face, jump.
Speaker 4: On the waterfab and get started.
Speaker 3: What if it's Ozzie for travel.
Speaker 4: Let's go to Ryan. Good morning, Ryan.
Speaker 5: Good morning? How are you good?
Speaker 4: What does your coworker do.
Speaker 5: I've got a couple of employees that don't tell me they're going to be late until they're already five minutes late. I'm sitting there waiting for them for twenty thirty minutes every morning.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. That infuriates me.
Speaker 1: Because if someone sends you a text maybe half an hour before they get to be late, Ryan, it's instantly forgiven because you can sort of plan and prep. But when you're sitting there and they're already late and say I'm going to be late, and you go, yeah, well know, you know what, Sherlock's just disrespectful.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's it. I'm sitting there when I could have been going to get a coffee or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know what it says, You're not message that sends right, that's essentially like saying my time is more precious than yours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what you're saying. Hate Ryan.
Speaker 1: And you know why this is so ironic because most mornings JODYODDI is late. Oh wow, but she thinks so I'm not going to expose that on air because she said something along.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's really disrespectful sorts of thing.
Speaker 2: Listen, excuse me, right, Do I never not do my job?
Speaker 4: Do I never not get things done?
Speaker 3: Excuse me right? Why haven't you got Ryan all right caught up?
Speaker 2: Don't try and turn everything around on me now, because that's what we did to you.
Speaker 4: Let's got to meet a good morning, Good morning, How are you good?
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 4: Gross habits in the workplace.
Speaker 7: Yes, gross? So I hope anyone hasn't just had breakfast. Yeah, I have a co worker done instead of blowing their nose, spends the day snorting. That's not that. Yeah, but all day it's like a little piggy comes in the office and we're here is all day.
Speaker 2: So I think that's what they call in the medical profession, hocking a loogie.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah wow.
Speaker 1: So are you ever tempted, Megan just to give forth a bit of feedback?
Speaker 7: Oh? Look sometimes yeah, I'm not sure they know they're even doing that, to be honest.
Speaker 3: That's the problem, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is the problem.
Speaker 2: I'm now attuned to someone in our workplace in the other one who blows his.
Speaker 4: Nose with alarming regularity.
Speaker 2: Wow, like I'm talking once every half an hour, Megan, I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't unhear it.
Speaker 3: Now, don't get started on hanky users. That's a job.
Speaker 6: That's a joke.
Speaker 5: That's a Joke's a terrible jobs.
Speaker 2: You start Monday, I mean, would you want to start it any other way?
Speaker 3: A little joke off?
Speaker 1: And how should we started this morning? Because traditionally you'll tell a joke, I'll tell a joke, and so we'll.
Speaker 3: Use rider Abby. There you go. I guess it's settled.
Speaker 4: Normally we do the strongest last, but there you go. I'm not the strongest, so I should never be last.
Speaker 3: All right, then, all right, here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 2: How do you find Will Smith in the snow?
Speaker 4: Follow the fresh Prince? Get it?
Speaker 3: Because he was words. It wasn't horrible with Prince very good.
Speaker 4: That's good. I actually think you got that. Yeah, I dead sick, got that dead pan face.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm a good actor.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm hearing this is there's words that Joe's joke is actually quite good.
Speaker 4: It's not bad.
Speaker 3: So I'm going to go next all right, okay, if you don't mind, all right, here we go.
Speaker 1: So I'm walks into a doctor's office, sits down and says, now, doctor, this may sound kind of strange, but I have five doodles.
Speaker 3: Taking aback the doctor asking.
Speaker 1: Him, my god, how do your pants fit, to which the man replies, like a.
Speaker 3: Glove getting approved. B that's the beauty of it.
Speaker 2: Out.
Speaker 3: I don't get approval.
Speaker 4: It's good. I liked it.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, let's continue on the bordy theme, shall we.
Speaker 3: We're just sort of tiptoing on you.
Speaker 4: A little bit blue as well. All right, you ready? Breaking news.
Speaker 2: A man was admitted to hospital today with twenty five plastic toy horses stuck up his botpot.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Doctors described his condition as stable.
Speaker 3: You don't get where everyone gets except for me.
Speaker 4: Horses stable.
Speaker 2: He just.
Speaker 4: Get a reaction out of it.
Speaker 3: No, that's good. I like that there it is. Are just good this morning?
Speaker 4: Not too bad?
Speaker 6: Good God?
Speaker 4: I had a woman's played.
Speaker 3: You did that? Can you do better? Thirteen twenty four teen.
Speaker 1: Give us course, its the decks though full double nine one nine nine one nine.
Speaker 3: Should we get a joke out of Tom rennext?
Speaker 2: We should listen because horses they live in a stable.
Speaker 3: Stable what like a stable condition?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about the weekends?
Speaker 1: I mean, if ever there was a theme song for Tom Wren, that's it's me if you still had my space, would be yourself.
Speaker 2: And it is two degrees So what else do you wear but a suit jacket and.
Speaker 3: And that's nice. You're looking really really shout this morning, Tommy, weren welcome.
Speaker 6: Great to be here.
Speaker 8: It is the chilly morning, coldest morning of the year, I think, and unfortunately our footage teams were stone cold on the weekend as well.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, where do you want to start. Let's go in order. Let's go with Port and.
Speaker 4: It's absolutely marvelous, severe time.
Speaker 3: That's sun this seasons turn.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So if you're a cart supporter of.
Speaker 8: The baby, yeah, four in a row for them and Port's thirteen match winning streak comes to an end.
Speaker 6: It almost felt like they were set up at selection, didn't it.
Speaker 8: I think sides before the weekend were zero and six that had made six changes or more. Port made six changes and they were just never in it. They were smashed from the start.
Speaker 1: And you tell me, I mean the book mark is probably no. And the odds were coming in, but even before the game, cart my favorites. Yeah, you tell me the last time?
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 3: Second? We're playing twelve?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Port's got such a good record at Marvel Stadium, you calt my favorites.
Speaker 6: It's amazing, isn't it.
Speaker 8: And it's hard to come back from that, you know, making that many changes. Zach Butters as well said to have scans. He's got a bit of a salt grind. So that's disappointing. Let's hope that he's going to be okay. Darcy Burne Jones, he's only missed three games since he made his taboo one hundred and sixty nine games ago. He's played one hundred and sixty six of the next one hundred and sixty nine. But he will miss So they're going to look a little bit different again this week against Collingwood and they've got a tough.
Speaker 6: Run coming up Port.
Speaker 8: Then they've got the Showdown, then Geelong away three really difficult games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how quickly there's some of their supporters turned too. I mean you talk about nevertras apart. You jump online after that game and just after for a site that's won thirteen games straight, and drop one.
Speaker 4: She's like some of their supporters ripped into them.
Speaker 6: It's wild, isn't that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I still think they'll finish top two and Melbourne winning on the weekend against Brisbane probably helps them. But they've got to try and find a way to get one on two of those. This next three I just spoke about, and that is not going to be easy.
Speaker 3: All right, let's talk about the Crows.
Speaker 1: Great all the time ruins for the Giants, hostile Adelaide Oval, come from seventeen points down, have freequot a time. Disappointing resolve for the Crows in a big milestone game, and it was all about the last quarter.
Speaker 8: Yeap, the fade out in that final term five goals to zip. They're now back in twelfth, hazy, and another tough run for them coming up as well. Kind of feels like that might have been their season or their finals at least, slipping through their fingers on the weekend, terrible results. What happens to Rashelley, Well, he's been off at a two week ban. I don't think they'll challenge it. Joe's hazy. You're better, far better school to speak about this than me. But it seemed like they went after him a bit. Harry Perryman targeted him and the rest of the players. He's just going to have to learn to deal with that because unfortunately the way he handled it and he got angry, probably should have been given a few free kicks.
Speaker 6: They're going to do it again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the thing about this situation is, and it's very easy for us to sit back and say, well, you shouldn't have done that. It was calming as well. On top of that as well, Josh is probably not in the form that he'd like to be in. Ye, so he probably goes into the game with some built up frustrations. I know exactly that he's a young man who's full of beans and full of so much charism and all that sort of things that he probably is a little bit vulnerable.
Speaker 3: So he'll learn a lot from that.
Speaker 1: But going after joshuph Shulia, I'm a massive, massive fan for the young bake. The way he goes about it when he celebrates when he raised how open is we actually love it. Yeah, it's really good. So I hope he doesn't lose that. But yeah, he'll certainly learn from.
Speaker 8: Him, and in a funny kind of a way, maybe a chance to freshen up. He's starting to look a bit jaded and tired. You know, he'll be disappointed, and so with the coach. I've got no doubt they'll have a couple of harsh conversations or just honest conversations, but he'll bounced back. But disappointing for the Crows because they've got a few tough weeks starting with Melbourne this week away, which is going to be very difficult.
Speaker 2: Can we talk Wimbledon because I've been so astounded by the lack of coverage we've had here in Australia, Because when there's no active Australians involved, we don't give a toss.
Speaker 6: We only like winners. Jokes, we only like the winners.
Speaker 8: But Carlos Alkaraz, I mean, does it feel like it might be the changing in the guard? Possibly first time Djokovic has lost on set of court in ten years at Wimbledon, twenty three time Grand Slam champion. I think he'd won thirty five matches in a row there. I mean, his record is phenomenal and our Karaz, this twenty year old, you know, the first player since I think Djokovic, Federer, Murray or Nadal to win Wimbledon since two thousand and two. It's just been those four that have dominated the last twenty years. Five set overnight, it was a match for the ages. How many can he win? I think there's a good chance he could win upwards of twenty.
Speaker 3: See, this is why you were so good at what you do.
Speaker 2: Because we were told that stat beforehand by our executive producer, and I couldn't remember it.
Speaker 3: I was just reading right, you ready before we let you go? As well? Of course it is Monday, and you know exactly what I mean this bike. If you don't know Tommy behind.
Speaker 1: The scenes, he's as funny as he is a good reciting sports statistics.
Speaker 3: True, So are you going a joke for a bit?
Speaker 8: So I've got one and I've worked hard on this one as well. So a pair of cows were talking in the field and one says, have you heard about the mad cow disease that's going around?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: The other cow says, makes me glad, I'm a penguin.
Speaker 3: I appreciate your time, Tommy. Good stuff.
Speaker 6: The gest creeping story of this Townholls, We're seeing it's huge.
Speaker 2: So the window of Master Chef Australia Hostrillo posted a heartbreaking video on social media ahead of the show's season finale on Sunday night, so he obviously passed away into Melbourne Hotel room back in April. In an emotional Instagram reel shed on her late husband's account on Sunday, missus On Frillo revealed that while she hadn't been to been able to watch any of the current season, the family was going to sit down and watch the finale.
Speaker 8: Takes bele to watch this season just yet, but we felt that tonight was an important one to watch. There's like most families, there's moments across the year that are special.
Speaker 2: US star Lizzo has set the record straight amid claims of a few between herself and Taylor Swift during the.
Speaker 4: Opening night of her tour down Under.
Speaker 2: So the about damn time Seeinger kicked off the first of her five Australian shows at rac Arena in Perth and then someone held up a sign and it said I chose you over Taylor and this is what she had to say in response.
Speaker 6: Then you don't have to show someone gets.
Speaker 2: Petition?
Speaker 1: Is it amazing? That's how everyone tries to win people while giving them tailor.
Speaker 4: Swift, Taylor Swift, tigkets. Isn't that amazing?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 2: That Lizzo is like, where's Lizo going to get the Taylor Swift tickets?
Speaker 1: She got contact one of the biggest artists in the world, and why you're on stage You're giving away tickets to.
Speaker 4: An unbelievable rageous juice.
Speaker 2: In great news for toddlers everywhere. Blue has been renewed for a fourth season.
Speaker 4: And who knew? I found out the other day that Blue is a girl.
Speaker 3: Did you really just jump on it?
Speaker 4: I didn't know that. Did you know that they're both girls?
Speaker 3: Both girls?
Speaker 4: That's so cool? Girl power, girl power, happy girl power.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've liked a lot from Blue. I feel like Blue is really raising our kids. Yep, including the use of a tactical week.
Speaker 6: I caught even then they need to do a week. I'm going to do one anyway otherwise, and that the baby that's very clever, Bingo.
Speaker 3: It's cooled they're tactically Yeah, we do tactical wheeze each and every night.
Speaker 4: That's good. Do you do a tactical week?
Speaker 1: I need to do a tactical WII too, particularly for a few beers.
Speaker 3: Yes, or I might wet the bit.
Speaker 4: I know I did a tactical week yesterday before.
Speaker 2: We jumped on the bus to go to Wallanga for an hour. And you don't want to get caught on the bus go to Wallanga on the freeway.
Speaker 1: No, certainly don't having to do a wee, do you? Yeah, you don't want to do bush wee. So we do bushways as well. And Henry thinks that whatever and wherever he is, as long as you say, I'm just going to do a bushwee, it's okay, yeah, right, try to do a bushwear out the front of his school the other day.
Speaker 4: It's not the bush Henry.
Speaker 3: God, mate, just your pants. It'll take you to a t No, no, no, that's all good bushway.
Speaker 1: And also I don't know why the toddler's stress that the pants have to go right now, right.
Speaker 4: Down to their course.
Speaker 2: There's no there's no sort of halfway measure when toddlers do bushways, is there.
Speaker 1: It's toddlers and old men. Why meet halfway anyway? Juice, juice, good stuff.
Speaker 7: Joy.
Speaker 3: Oh it is seven fifty four, oh in Adelaide, it's not over nine my nine?
Speaker 4: Are you preparing for a tactical wee?
Speaker 6: Right now.
Speaker 4: Is that what's happening?
Speaker 3: It's just for comfort. That's just.
Speaker 2: Got a quick little one for you. This happened overnight. So Ed Sheeran's currently on his Mathematics World tour and he was in Detroit the other night. And of course Detroit is the home of the world's biggest rapper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Eminem fresh off eight miles.
Speaker 4: Yeah and so and so he was. He said, oh, I'm going to do a rendition of eminem song Lose Yourself. And he's like, oh, man, the band only learnt it yesterday. I might need some help. And guess who comes out?
Speaker 7: Where is he?
Speaker 6: Where is he?
Speaker 3: Jeez?
Speaker 1: And do you reckon that Marshall Mathers would have been well received in Detroit.
Speaker 4: Oh you think, yeah, that.
Speaker 3: Would be so good.
Speaker 2: I love that he's like, he has such a street background, but his name is Marshall Mather's the third that's not straet.
Speaker 3: Ma's quite formal, isn't it changed it?
Speaker 1: I remember back in two thousand and two and made a couple of mates when saw Obi Trice, A.
Speaker 3: Trice thought so he was.
Speaker 1: He was performing with fifty cent And this was before the time of social media and all those types of things, and basically Eminem gave birth to all these guys like heavily influenced. And there was rumors going around that Eminem was going to appear, but he just didn't appear. And the whole time, the whole crowd, and I'm going to tell you as well, it was an interestant crowd at a home Bush two thousand and two watching Obi Trice was.
Speaker 3: Just waiting like where is he? Where's Eminem?
Speaker 1: And they got to the stage where they got to the end, they were like, that's it. Everyone leave right, there's no more.
Speaker 4: He's not coming.
Speaker 3: He's not about to turn up. No, that would have been fun with with Ed Sharing who saw that coming as well.
Speaker 2: I'm going to fifty cent next year because they're coming to the Entertainment Center and I hope Eminem comes out on the stage the recordn't it.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's a story and it's off that you're going to a fifty cent concert.
Speaker 6: At you tell me you built a time machine.
Speaker 3: On this day, mondays am, I right, what a grind? You know?
Speaker 1: It makes you just spring out of bed and get stuck into it, a whole big solid injection of knowledge. Let's go there, let's take a little trip. Seventeenth of July. Let's go back to nineteen fifty five. That's when Disneyland opened in Anaheim in California.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, you're confident with the pronunciation of Anaheim.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure it's a round about that sort of park, isn't it that sort of figure. Yeah, and that's where Mickey Mouse was born. I think conceived out the back.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure. I don't know where Mickey is born.
Speaker 4: Mister and missus Mouse a real horny.
Speaker 3: Micky and Minnie.
Speaker 1: Whoa get a room you two? Nineteen fifty two. David Hasselhoff was born in Baltimore and Maryland. Today's he's seventy first birthday.
Speaker 3: Mitchyest match. Come on, man, you don't just protect the bee.
Speaker 8: You are the bee.
Speaker 3: The bee needs you.
Speaker 1: It's probably the only bike on the planet who it's It's regarded as sexy, having chest hair that's a good six inches long, right, it's aggressive.
Speaker 3: David Houselo Sea, even.
Speaker 6: In his prime, never thought about that.
Speaker 3: Midgo you can get away with what that man?
Speaker 4: Have you got chest hairmber Shall.
Speaker 3: Remember when the Hoff got aggressively drunk and you're trying to eat that.
Speaker 4: To eat a burger and his daughter. Oh my god, I'd be so mad at her.
Speaker 3: Flat can flat with her?
Speaker 4: When you dad, just get drunk.
Speaker 3: The burger won that battle too, by didn't Burger.
Speaker 4: Escaped absolutely smashed his shirt.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Nineteen eighty four, national drinking age in the United States was changed from eighteen to twenty month and sake David Hasselhoff, it should have been changed to sixty five twenty fifteen marbles and nan stowing. Paul Rudd is released.
Speaker 3: Did you think you stop the Future?
Speaker 8: Just a thigh no man.
Speaker 1: Not a big comic book guy, and never got into ant Man, but love Paul rut So I'm somewhere.
Speaker 3: I'm a little bit mixed in fun.
Speaker 4: Did you have any comics that you liked as a kid.
Speaker 3: No, we weren't allowed comics.
Speaker 1: I was just kidding, real that comics. We just were outside doing things, keeping picking up checks.
Speaker 4: You were Garfield was my go to?
Speaker 3: Actually sorry, I loved Garfield? How good?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: And John Gosh he was a nerd a little yes, it's Odie by the way. Stop. No, let's not get a tisted. His name The match.
Speaker 1: No One saw one July seventeen two thousand and one was hanging by a moment by Live House.
Speaker 3: He saw this coming, not me, Hey, hey look at us poor
Speaker 6: Right, yes, Ver