Speaker 1: Let's go clicking.
Speaker 2: Chrissy's clickit.
Speaker 1: I cannot get enough of Charlie XCX still. And to make it even better, she's teamed up with the iconic Martha Stewart for an Uber eats campaign. Whoever's doing the marketing for Uber eats needs an order of the world. They do a medal, it's always so good.
Speaker 2: They're fantastic.
Speaker 3: The one that ran over the AO with a tennis player Andy Andy Murray that was brilliant as well, Like they just don't miss.
Speaker 1: They don't miss, and they must sell it to the celebrity in such a way that they're on board, because it's quite a self deprecating sort of vibe and a lot of celebrities take themselves so seriously.
Speaker 2: I think, Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 3: And also I wonder who did the first celebrity ads for Uber. It's because you kind of just know now if you were to be asked, you'd know. It's great because it's only.
Speaker 1: Good celebrities that long ago.
Speaker 3: Tom, Can we do some digging now, Yeah, and we'll find out, because I think we need to say thank you to them.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. I feel like it was Magna Subanski, maybe.
Speaker 2: Because she did want to kin cut ash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that was around the beginning. We'll get the we'll get the information from from our salty producer. But Charlie and c X and Martha Stewart are on board. They have recorded a campaign for the super Bowl, which is looming. Have a listen to this.
Speaker 3: We listen and we don't judge. Honestly, Charlie, when my agent first sent me your name, I thought.
Speaker 2: It was the Wi Fi password. Well, when my agent told me you were doing this, I thought you'd be doing the cachin.
Speaker 1: I thought a.
Speaker 3: Super Bowl was something I could order on Uber Eats. I thought it was something else. We listen, and we don't.
Speaker 1: We listen and we don't. Seriously, who are you again? We listen and we don't judge. Such a great catchphrase. And I do believe that that Bowl gag was something to do with weed.
Speaker 2: A little weed gag from Martha.
Speaker 1: Because her best friend is Snoop Dogg. And I do not understand it, and I love it so much.
Speaker 2: I'm so here for it. People will probably say that about you and I.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know both. The love that transcends everything exactly. Now let's move on to Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey. They've held a private after party as as the chiefs head to I'm going to stop that right there. Why I've got a new vibe for twenty twenty five, Jack, What is it? You know? People say that you have friends for a reason, a season or a lifetime.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're finally sucking Taylor.
Speaker 1: I feel like my Taylor Swift season's over.
Speaker 4: What.
Speaker 1: I love her? I will always love her. She saved my life on many levels.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what's happened over summer.
Speaker 1: I still listen to her. I still I love her. I love her. She's amazing. But she's not going to be in every clickbait this is I'm not going to be talking as much about Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: I am so here for this news.
Speaker 1: Take the Google alert off your computer.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 1: She saved my life, there is no doubt about it. She is my favorite artist.
Speaker 2: But I'm pulling You're done, okay?
Speaker 3: If this is the last time, for example, this week we're going to speak of her. My wish for Taylor in twenty twenty five is that she finds a stylist.
Speaker 2: That's where I'm at with Trav and Taine.
Speaker 1: I love it. Do we have any time to talk about this naughty elementary s it quickly, all right. So there is a principal in America and you know they're talking about it, an elementary school principle. You and I were talking about it. She held a party where everybody was so intoxicated, all the students. She provided booze for these kids. And in our mind we're thinking, oh, the year eleven and twelve. You know it's a school. This is against the law, but it's not right. Then I said to you, hang on elementary school. Just check what years that is in America.
Speaker 2: It is the equivalent of primary school.
Speaker 1: Here in Australia, teacher gave booze to primary school kids. And here was I thinking the highlight of my primary school career was a teacher that had canned heat playing over the pit of a school.
Speaker 3: Swanny, before we check the news and traffic, Tom has that uber eats.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what was the first campaign? So it was there tonight I'll be eating with Yes, their first and it was boy George, He's awful. The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show. And you're gonna thank yourself for tuning in because next week we've got a thousand bucks up for grabs every day thanks to ourage beautiful friends at Baker's Delight. Every day, We're going to be going through our very own Baker's Delight lunch children. If you can correctly rank our favorite items from high it spelled hi, Hello, spelt l o. You know what I mean, A thousand dollars cash old.
Speaker 3: For you looking for your next favorite high fiber bread. Baker's Delight High Fiber Logi whole Mill block loaf is super soft and has double the fiber of their traditional whole meal.
Speaker 1: Swa fiber for your kids. Chrissy's clique fait I Married at first Sight really snuck up on me this year. I don't know. Last year I said, no, I'm not going to watch it. It's bad for my mental health and I'm not one hundred percent sure I am going to watch it this year. But I reckon I've got more of a chance of watching it. Okay, it launched last night. I had no idea it was coming up. I've been so busy and it hasn't disappointed. There is a crazy woman on there, and she's not even one of the contestants. Slash Briars. The name is tam Tamara, Tammy Will and she's the sister of the bride. She had too much to drink at the wedding.
Speaker 4: Of Lauren Lauren, sister Lauren, and she stole the limelight with swearing and references to her nether regions and.
Speaker 1: Stuff like this. Any unneath you hung it air box shop or you can.
Speaker 3: I guess some new boyfriends. One of our friends has had a word with her, so she's going to be on her best behavior front.
Speaker 1: We may need valium, champagne and a taser gun. So how would that combo work? Jack, Valium, champagne and a taser gun.
Speaker 2: Done two of the three, But obviously I'm joking. I'm not quite sure. I think that would make for a really great mass ep though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, earlier on she was a guest at her sister's wedding and she's got dietaries, you know how I feel about that. And she's a pescatarian, which is a made up thing, and she was annoyed because she just got a vegetarian meal, which I think is fine for a pescatarian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like maybe they didn't have fish in the kitchen.
Speaker 1: You just wanted fish, and she cracked it and then the mood died from there on. You guys have ruined my mood. I'm the sister of the bride and I'm not really happy. I think it is the worst, but this is an absolute abortion, I mean settled. You can also hear that he's had way too much yellow Glenn. She's like, I am the sister of the bride with a tea.
Speaker 3: And also the idea that in both of those clips she's having to go at the producers, like she walks off set as if she's the contestant the producer.
Speaker 2: You like, babe, sit down.
Speaker 1: And sister of the bride isn't a role like this mother of the bride and father of the bride. That's a phrase, sister the bride doesn't exist. Sit down. And also, I'll be tuning in one hundred percent. Let's move on to the most iconic zoom I've ever seen. We're talking to me more. Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore and Lucy Lou reunited. How many years later, twenty one years after Charlie's Angels, Yes, I believe so they are forever the angels to me. They got together for a Vanity Fair special chat about Demi Moore's rising and finally getting the getting the cuto she deserves for her acting chops for this movie, the substance, and hears them catching up actually.
Speaker 2: The last and we were all together.
Speaker 1: We were there for looseing her Hollywood star on the Walk of Fame. Which where was that?
Speaker 2: Wasn't that like when we were all bored together?
Speaker 1: It was twenty nineteen year before COVID. Yeah, my computer's making a really loud fan sound.
Speaker 3: Do you guys hear that. It's like it's going to blow up or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's happening on. Yes, big explosions be very fitting. I love that full Throttle.
Speaker 2: Okay, my all time favorite film.
Speaker 1: It's your all time favorite. And what year was that? You should know? Two and two thousand and three, so it's twenty one to twenty two years ago. Back then a soundtrack was almost as important as the film, and I would buy it on CD soundtrack. I want to go through your favorites from the Charlie's Angels Throttle soundtrack.
Speaker 3: This is a great Pink song feel good Time, because Pink also made a cameo in the film.
Speaker 2: Yes, Natalie Cole, oh, oh, I love it. What else Journey.
Speaker 3: This was the credits, I believe, and then we're washing a car and then we've also got lover boy.
Speaker 2: Wee can what a song? And let's finish with your favorite swannye.
Speaker 1: Ah, I didn't know John bon Jovi was involved here. Yeah, well that is amazing. I would love to do an entire show on what is your favorite movies out?
Speaker 3: We could do that now, but we can't because our good friends Ricky, Lead, Tim and Joel are back with you Live next.
Speaker 2: We can't wait to hear them and we cannot wait to be back with you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Back tomorrow. Thank you so much for joining us. The Christy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com. Do are You