Speaker 1: Jason Lauren on one hundred, Well, good morning and happy if.
Speaker 2: Hello, Big news day, Big news tape.
Speaker 1: I was just listening to the book awards got covered. Nicole Scherzinger on real estate dot Com.
Speaker 3: Welcome to He has.
Speaker 2: The book Awards ever made prime time?
Speaker 3: I don't believe so news, but it's about time it did.
Speaker 1: We're gonna we're going to chat about the book Awards in the next twenty What's right? Hang on, Mum's not happy?
Speaker 2: What's wrong these my headphones?
Speaker 3: Do you want mind?
Speaker 4: Have?
Speaker 3: We got the wrong? He feel right?
Speaker 5: So just to peakind the.
Speaker 1: Curtain the headphones that we were like molded to our.
Speaker 2: Ears, these were all tied up in knot. I don't feel right.
Speaker 3: I did swap them.
Speaker 5: So her he waxes now, and.
Speaker 2: I just felt wrong. I was like mineus so normally so neatly wound.
Speaker 3: Up, yours are normally quite next immaculate.
Speaker 2: And then I was like, basically, got knots.
Speaker 3: All through them?
Speaker 5: Are they clean?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We don't know. When I went to get the ear fitting, Clint's had these for one second and there, and when I went to get the ear fitting, they said, oh, we check if you need to have your ears like clean? And they were like immaculate.
Speaker 5: This is good radio. Yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 3: Straight in am I in? Can you hear me? In you? You're in?
Speaker 2: I'm in you anyway, As I was saying, I think the made prime time news before it was on Channel nine news last night.
Speaker 3: I know book who knew they had a red carpet for it as well?
Speaker 5: Hey guys, what are we?
Speaker 3: What else?
Speaker 2: One Nagima? How she won the book award. It's the best illustrated book or something.
Speaker 5: What are we? What are we thinking of the weather?
Speaker 2: I felt cold last night? I put the fire on.
Speaker 1: Did you must speaking of witch? I thought? Do we change things up? And I've had it a fake fireplace to the studio.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 3: Pity you've got their conditioner on fifteen.
Speaker 2: But that's why we all rug up and dress like we're going to the snow.
Speaker 1: I hear the nice open fire on the screen. Do you know I'm very close to it.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm going to be I like it because I can say it's right in my eyelance. Make me for warmer. Do you know that in the Tesla there is a mode called a romance mode, and you hit it and this big screen comes up with a fire like that, and you meant to I don't go to a lookout, put romance mode on and have it thrown down.
Speaker 5: With your lover again.
Speaker 1: Long, it's probably back there in the US watching you on the camera.
Speaker 5: Apparently.
Speaker 3: I think that's bad luck.
Speaker 2: If he wants to watch me try and have a throw it out in the gar you deserve all that you're getting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Do you ever had a throw down in thee?
Speaker 2: Not in no?
Speaker 3: WHOA? Well?
Speaker 5: What about other cars?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: When I was far younger and final I dislocated hip.
Speaker 1: These be a leg hanging out in the passenger window. Let's get into it. This is Miley, good morning. We are on the air thanks to she already express tops of seventeen today.
Speaker 5: She's a little bit chilly.
Speaker 2: There's a little chilly over nine.
Speaker 1: Little chili love to get across today. We're going to a big announcement after eight o'clock this morning and tickets to go with it. More on that, more on that very soon. Can I just take a second two minute silence minute and don't do a minute? The emergency take will kick in and we'll play Savage Garden. But a moment of silence because someone is losing something today on the team.
Speaker 2: Someone is losing something today on the team, on the whole Entai show team, or one of the.
Speaker 5: Three of us, one of the support team.
Speaker 2: It's going to be gen Z. She's got that silly look on her face.
Speaker 5: It is gen Z. Puppy dog. No, no, no, not the puppy dog.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know Dennis today, Dennis is nuts.
Speaker 5: Are going the balls are coming off. I just put a photo of the.
Speaker 2: We don't need to zoom in on the big massive because it's a little dog, so they look.
Speaker 3: Big believable balls.
Speaker 2: Do you know who has big balls? Wombats that looks like a wombat massive. We had one when I worked on kids. W be this big wom bat and they picked it up and all I could look at what it was.
Speaker 3: They're the biggest No, they're not.
Speaker 5: The biggest test because I've ever seen to be fair sausage dog.
Speaker 2: It's so sad. They just have a little flap after that My sausage dog got d sex.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: They don't take that well, they don't take like the sack off internals out and so then it kind of just flaps around. Yeah, just snip it and stitch it, take the internals out, and.
Speaker 5: Then he just walks around with an empty backpack.
Speaker 2: It's very small because they're scratch stretched. Has your dog been deces.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I've never had a look.
Speaker 2: I'll have a how old step is one?
Speaker 3: It's about the right age. So will he be?
Speaker 5: Will he be in the cone of shame?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We also got the little donut. Oh yeah, the donuts cute for a sausage dog. It's like a big donut you put around their heads, so there's no cone because the cone scratches like it scratches all the paint on the walls and all the more comfortable option.
Speaker 5: For the I thought you meant a doughnut for next to sit on.
Speaker 2: Oh no, like when you have him Royds.
Speaker 5: Donuts.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, Now my dog was decexed a long time ago, maybe five years ago. He's still He still roots the bed.
Speaker 2: Mine does it, loves it. He was never never humped.
Speaker 3: I thought it was meant to reduce that.
Speaker 2: It is so what it's a horn ball.
Speaker 3: Do you know when he does it after dinner.
Speaker 6: Maybe to speak, hecffs his dinner and then he goes straight to the bed.
Speaker 2: I never want to see you do that again. Jason, can you explain what we just have to witness?
Speaker 1: I think it was a dramatized reenactment of what Pep does?
Speaker 5: Sorry I missed it. What does Pep do?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Stop begging that microphone. I'm sorry to anyone listening to this, but I'm more sorry to my own eyes for having to see it. Put it on a video.
Speaker 1: That's a video. I don't think you're the first to help the radio desky.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, but I don't know why. I thought it was meant to reduce the well it is question, say it don't spray it? Just out of this segment, his teeth just fell out your chompers.
Speaker 2: His false teeth came flying.
Speaker 3: Good about that? What about the mose you two? Okay?
Speaker 5: Why do you desect? Your dogs?
Speaker 2: Stopped shagging things and they don't impregnant?
Speaker 3: Right, just so you don't like copulate and populate?
Speaker 2: Yeah, remember Joe Hall.
Speaker 3: The beautiful Channel nine, for she wasn't in the shed.
Speaker 2: She had that she had an old dog who was like thirteen or fourteen, and she then got a puppy, but the old boy still had it in it. Yeah, and one day. Her dog was walking along and it just popped out some puppies. She didn't even know it was pregnant. The old boy got the young pup pregnant. Appy, she had seven puppies. Oh no, she didn't even know the drug was pregnant. She didn't even know the old boy still had it in him. You should ask her about It's a great story.
Speaker 3: Strange me.
Speaker 5: So I got a question about your puppies.
Speaker 2: That your puppies, these puppies, seven of them, maybe five.
Speaker 5: I might have the dog.
Speaker 3: I can All I can think about is Joe Hall in a cone of shame?
Speaker 2: No, no, that you Shue was the dog didn't get d SX so didn't have the kind of shame anyway, ask her about it. Let's get on.
Speaker 1: The chaperone Pink Bony Club.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 2: I love that song still. Who's going to cover it next? Do you think, guys we shouldn't?
Speaker 3: We should ask yeah, cover of it for our Mother's Day and Mom's Day and we'll record it secretly and then we'll reproduce it.
Speaker 2: And do you think I could do.
Speaker 3: It with him?
Speaker 2: Let's ask you if we do that with him?
Speaker 3: Put it through your CD romy.
Speaker 1: Sebastian is performing Our Mothers on the social He's performing our Mother's Day Lunch.
Speaker 5: Your Chance to Win invites a little bit later on.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited about ludged I just snuck up, didn't I. I'm really excited so much. Should I go home with some amazing gifts for the moms to do? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Great, we're going for a prize. Yeah we should go for it.
Speaker 2: But it starts at midday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I shouldn't go home and come back.
Speaker 6: No, yeah, okay, all right, let's talk about let's take it off the year.
Speaker 1: Let's say to the red carpets, one of the most incredible red carpets over the year.
Speaker 2: Would you say literacy is Night of Nights?
Speaker 6: It is Literacy's Night of Nights, a night for the bookworms among us book clubs.
Speaker 2: Get your roses out.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 6: It is the Australian Book Industry Awards and this year the Australian Book Industry Awards.
Speaker 3: We're here in Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Question. Yes, it's just normally covered by Channel.
Speaker 2: Nine Channel nine News News six pm.
Speaker 3: News on the Red Carpet Jour Murphy. The journalists right love her now.
Speaker 6: She was there because of the simmering feud which could get quite legally fraught between the brook Bellamy and our.
Speaker 3: I don't want to take sides, but our nagging.
Speaker 2: Now, I was surprised you weren't there on Nuggie's arms date. To be honest, I should have gone as a plus one. Yeah, I fully thought you might.
Speaker 3: She would have had the dog.
Speaker 2: She didn't. I looked for the doctor. I was like, wonder if that cute dog's there, but she takes every dog. Wasn't there?
Speaker 5: Anyways?
Speaker 2: You being if you if you've missed this, Nagiba Hashi is obviously the mastermind behind recipe t eats, and if you don't know what that is, you are missing out.
Speaker 5: So she got asked about it on the red card.
Speaker 3: About the controversy that is the what would you call it?
Speaker 2: Is it plagiarism, playing alleged plagiarism.
Speaker 5: Let's calling it caramel slice Gate.
Speaker 2: It's also Buckler Gate.
Speaker 5: It is bucklerber Gate.
Speaker 2: Do you think that books should still be eligible to win? You know what, I'm not going to make a problem about it.
Speaker 3: I just want to have so.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's so many how good office here in amazing publishers and distributors and yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Just want to get positive.
Speaker 2: She had such a big smile on her face, Nagi.
Speaker 6: She just wants to have a good night guy. She just wants to hit the D four with their trophy. What with their statuette?
Speaker 2: You think they play like book inspired music on the DJ? Like, what are some songs they might have done? Her knees up on the dance floor too.
Speaker 6: Half to part, it's still be going, absolutely, she's still she's you know what she might be in the Crown food court right now?
Speaker 2: Is it a crown?
Speaker 3: I don't know, Murphy and see how it wants to be a palladium?
Speaker 6: She took by the way for those playing at home and our Nagi took out the Illustrated Book of the Year.
Speaker 3: She beat Brookie.
Speaker 2: Hang On Illustrated. But she doesn't have illustrations in her book. She doesn't she have photographs of her recipes? Well, they're surely not drawing the recipes Brookies.
Speaker 3: Bookie wasn't good enough for Nagi's wonder book question.
Speaker 2: She didn't quite get there with the rhyme did you know Brookies Bookies?
Speaker 3: Was?
Speaker 2: Nagis have you.
Speaker 5: Ever mc the book awards?
Speaker 3: I've not been asked, actually, the paper, the printing. You did. The printing, so tell us about the.
Speaker 2: Printing awards was like for the best catalogs and the best flyers and the best Yeah, it was all that kind of printed for anything that can be printed.
Speaker 3: Been a hoot.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of printed on GSM two fifty sheene paper, gloss paper.
Speaker 3: Must have paid your cash.
Speaker 2: It was quite wordy.
Speaker 5: I love a cash stop.
Speaker 2: I never went back to the paper printing awards.
Speaker 6: I have hosted quite a few in my type. One of the one of the great ones that I hosted and it still happens every year. TJ and I sort of alternators hosts. It is the Pool and Recreation Awards.
Speaker 2: Oh that would be good, like Australia's Best Pool they hosted.
Speaker 3: What's last time I hosted was the Exhibition Buildings.
Speaker 2: They should do pool.
Speaker 3: Do you know why it was? It was well attended because all the all the life stave the.
Speaker 2: Hot life guy, I love it. Yeah. Do they turn up in their red and white DT the red and yellow.
Speaker 3: Or in their ill fitting white suits and they love it.
Speaker 5: I used to just get booked to do Bunning's openings, did.
Speaker 2: You Yeah, it's funny you say that I've been asked to do bunning you.
Speaker 5: Pad with Bunnings vouchers, did you Yeah, that's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I did a chemistry house one where I got a voucher once.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but we'll just spend it not.
Speaker 2: I think I'll let it expire.
Speaker 5: Globe.
Speaker 3: It's a bit of a tussle over the bouch. You know what.
Speaker 2: I love shopping there. I went the other day to buy one thing and I bought about fifty It's the I care of the pharmaceuticals world, isn't it.
Speaker 5: You know what I love Cashi jobs.
Speaker 2: You can't say that there's no sorry yesterday.
Speaker 5: Always have cash, so.
Speaker 2: You have to claim your cash now. I was listening to the news yesterday where they said that the taxman is.
Speaker 3: They're coming for deductions for.
Speaker 2: The people who are working from home who have been trying to claim their Nintendo sixty four not a working not a working requirement.
Speaker 1: Happy Friday, Eve. I'm a little rattled about the footy tonight.
Speaker 3: What's rattling you?
Speaker 5: Well, surprise verse three. It's out west.
Speaker 2: You know what I was so against Thursday night forty.
Speaker 3: It's wait for this though, it's a sit by the fine wine tonight and watch the footing.
Speaker 2: Come over for a whine.
Speaker 3: I must go shure.
Speaker 2: We have spagetti bolonaise against.
Speaker 5: Oh please, there's an issue.
Speaker 2: A red wine and a spag bowl.
Speaker 3: What's your issue? The issue is spoiler party.
Speaker 5: The bounce isn't untill eight ten?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 5: Because they're playing in Perth?
Speaker 3: That's right, we can get half in eighteen.
Speaker 5: But why is it at eight ten because that would be sixteen six ten in.
Speaker 2: Per Why don't they make it five ten?
Speaker 3: And people in Perth they have to get home from work and people.
Speaker 2: In Perth don't work. They just hang out on the beach.
Speaker 3: They can at five made.
Speaker 5: I lived in Perth for fourteen months.
Speaker 2: Play Thursday night footy in Perth then?
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is, but everyone in Perth loves a Sunday session.
Speaker 5: It's like it's laying on.
Speaker 3: Sorry newsflash. So do we no? No, no, no, no no? Can it hits?
Speaker 2: Because they don't They just don't work. I don't think there there's nothing.
Speaker 5: Happening on a Monday.
Speaker 3: It's on the long way away, isn't it really country?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I haven't been to Perth for a very long time, but my sister in law lives in Perth. Paul's beautiful sister, and she was just over here and she was showing me all these photos of beautiful people on the coast, and I'm like, we.
Speaker 3: Must go, but it is you want to be okay?
Speaker 2: Oh if I get mondays.
Speaker 5: Off, there's two things about Perth.
Speaker 2: But it is like it's too far to go for a weekend, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well I grew up on the mean streets of Brisbane. For me to go back and see the family, that was a six hour red eye.
Speaker 5: Wow, that was a lot.
Speaker 3: I know, thank you.
Speaker 5: The great thing is that very attractive people in Perth and when they find out you're not from there.
Speaker 2: When they find out you're not attractive, they don't need to find out you're not from there. You just don't look like it.
Speaker 5: But they latch on because you're there. You're their meal ticket together.
Speaker 2: They're out of town.
Speaker 5: Stay cheer from a solid six to an eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then you see what people from Perth look like, and all of a sudden you're back to a form. Yeah. They're all hot and they surf and they're just like Perth is the most beautiful state in terms of how people that are born in Perth and they will.
Speaker 3: Hear that lovely compliment in a month quite partial to Tasmanian.
Speaker 2: And Tasmanians attractive.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, are they?
Speaker 2: Who's beautiful from Tassy? All the Miss Universe Australias are from Perth?
Speaker 3: Are they? Ten? Eight?
Speaker 8: Ten?
Speaker 3: Tonight?
Speaker 5: Come on the pies, she's going to be a late one.
Speaker 2: Should we go? We could get there if we leave now.
Speaker 1: We could spuds game at the footy coming up where there? It's going to be pretty good Friday night at the g great stuff.
Speaker 5: Hey, everywhere I turn in my area.
Speaker 3: There's a call float?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 3: What a coll fort?
Speaker 2: What the hell is it called a cool flot?
Speaker 3: Coolf?
Speaker 2: What's a cool flut?
Speaker 3: You know what a coot?
Speaker 5: Brady? You know what a core fleet is?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's a call flute?
Speaker 3: Core for? You know? Coo for?
Speaker 2: Is it like a flute that you play?
Speaker 3: No, it's cool for a cool fort?
Speaker 2: Call flute? How do you spell it?
Speaker 5: Do you have n't me in Ireland?
Speaker 3: Oh we've got cor FLEs? No one Ali? What the hell is gen z? I'd expect not to know it?
Speaker 5: But do you know what a corft?
Speaker 3: I do? What is it?
Speaker 2: A cool flot everywhere you looked as a call float everywhere.
Speaker 3: I mean you would have seen them around you too.
Speaker 2: Is this a trick? Do you know what a cool flute is?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 2: Have you never heard of a call flute like me?
Speaker 5: I used to put them up all the time, did you? Back in the old DULA station day.
Speaker 3: Corporate spell listen to us?
Speaker 5: Yes, free barbecue like a sign.
Speaker 3: It's a sign.
Speaker 2: Hang on and you're saying it is a sign. You're saying it's not. How do you spell it?
Speaker 3: You know? So basically we'll bring you in here.
Speaker 2: How do you spell it? No one knows how to spell it.
Speaker 3: That's when no one's material.
Speaker 6: It's a plastic sign you put in your front yard to say I vote liberal, you know, vote one for me?
Speaker 3: And everywhere lad.
Speaker 1: Around Bentley for the past six weeks has been photos of Zoe Daniel.
Speaker 6: Yes, she's the independent of the teal. The gold Stein loves a bit of yellow.
Speaker 3: Doesn't She is a brand name. She loves a bit of yellow. I'm like.
Speaker 5: She's in yellow.
Speaker 2: No she's not. She's not green green like the greens, but tear she's a te between blue and yellow.
Speaker 5: Yes, on the cord flute.
Speaker 2: I think she always wears she always wears.
Speaker 6: Teal, which the to you always anyway, anyway, striking.
Speaker 3: A lot of corporates from through to explode, but there's also a lot of liberal corporates and Tim Wilson Blair.
Speaker 5: Can you please explain.
Speaker 2: The corporate material?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: Blair?
Speaker 9: Yes, yeah, Lauren. Look, cor flute is one of those plastic signs that you see with all the election hollow in the middle with a lot a lot of plastic seafoods going through the inside, screen.
Speaker 2: Prints out an outdoor poster so it doesn't get ruined in the right. Do you work at Bunnings or something? Blair?
Speaker 9: Now I have. I have a printing business that I.
Speaker 2: Do a lot of the give it a shout out, So I'm give you business a plug, Blair. What's it called?
Speaker 9: Oh look, it's called Carras Sprinting. We're in Tlamera in the area.
Speaker 2: A lot of get down there for the next election.
Speaker 3: Did you hear where he's from?
Speaker 5: So anyway, Zoey Daniels, the complets everywhere, Daniel.
Speaker 2: Daniel, Oh gee, you're really nailing this.
Speaker 5: At least I knew what a flute was.
Speaker 3: She's in yellow deal.
Speaker 1: Great vision. On Saturday night, as they were accounting the vote, she came out, celebrated, she.
Speaker 5: Did, did a little jig.
Speaker 2: She didn't win.
Speaker 5: She did not win, Lauren.
Speaker 2: It's like when people celebrate when they kick a goal, but they don't kick the goal.
Speaker 3: Ye, wild celebration on the dance for all the volunteers were.
Speaker 6: There in their how do you get it so wrong? Did someone tell me she can get early swings right? So they do early calculations and then.
Speaker 2: I'm sick of talking about the election, and.
Speaker 3: Then all of the swings the flutes, and then.
Speaker 6: I think you mean outdoors, and then all the pre pole and the postal votes come in and tends to sew differently.
Speaker 2: So the early voters didn't vote for her.
Speaker 6: No, No, the the election day voters, she got a high proportion of votes. But then the conservative voters, like the older conservative voters, like the liberal voters, will vote via because you're you know you voted by a postal work.
Speaker 2: Yes, I did, because I was away, So she's vote.
Speaker 5: She came out dancing and now.
Speaker 3: She gone, she's gone embarrassing.
Speaker 2: I know that's really embarrassed.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty fourteen. I would like to talk early celebrations this morning?
Speaker 3: Are you gone? Eli?
Speaker 2: Remember when I went mad at the Grand Final because I thought I want all that money on the bed and everyone was like, how did you get such good odds? And then I realized I'd put the bed on for the Grund Final. The year later I was three hundred and sixty five days early.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? Have you celebrated early?
Speaker 3: Or what's on your core fot?
Speaker 5: Just the one topic today.
Speaker 2: That's not two topic Tuesday clinked over, very ridiculous.
Speaker 5: I guarantee we'll get people that are stuffed up on the punt like you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the punt's bad because all the horses they all look the same. I do.
Speaker 5: Really, I don't know how Bruce calls it.
Speaker 1: In return, we got free stuff to go this morning, butt we chuck you turned to go the crocs vouchers hit into the brand new crops in Melbourne Central thirteen twenty four ten. Have you celebrated just a little bit too early? A shout out to Daniel Johnson is Daniel Johns No, that's his silver chair.
Speaker 5: Darren Darren, Darren Hayes.
Speaker 2: Darren Hayes who was the other bloke, the other guy.
Speaker 5: And the other guy that is Darren Hayes and the other guy.
Speaker 1: They can I love Silver Chair though Savage Garden Animal Song.
Speaker 2: Remember we heard Darren Hayes in he's written.
Speaker 3: A book, Daniel Johnson, Darren.
Speaker 2: Hayes, Savage Guarden, he's written a book. And we asked and if they ever get back together. There was a chance, No, there was no chance.
Speaker 3: He seemed quite emphatic about it.
Speaker 5: He didn't say the word no.
Speaker 3: Yeah he did.
Speaker 2: He said he's hurt me beyond belief.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's a no.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 5: He didn't say no, he's just beyond belief.
Speaker 2: He said, there's no coming back from it.
Speaker 5: So there is a chance.
Speaker 2: There's no chance.
Speaker 5: It is just going.
Speaker 2: There's more chance you and I putting a single out and it going to number one, So there is.
Speaker 1: No chance in it is just going three to seven. Welcome to Nova, Good morning. It is Jason Lauren Clint here too, and we're talking early celebrations. This is Zoey Daniel who was in My Little Electric She's a teal and Peak. She came out celebrating on Saturday night. I thought you had to win. Oh, let's count the postal votes.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's so embarrassing, isn't. You couldn't possibly do that unless you had, like the guarantee, you had the medal around you neck.
Speaker 1: I think someone back at the old radio station we used to work at.
Speaker 5: Gave us the ratings. Oh no, no, and said we went out fused and then went on a hang on that was triple m he went down.
Speaker 2: That wasn't when I was there. We only went up since I arrived, since Clinton.
Speaker 5: I arrived some rockie waves.
Speaker 2: It wasn't us.
Speaker 3: What about.
Speaker 2: Literally away. So you never.
Speaker 6: Athletics, carnivals and triathlons, marathons, those sort of things. It start high fiving the crowd and then whoop, someone takes the comes alongside you.
Speaker 5: But and ther he warren, good morning, Hey, hey, you we're good. Celebrated early.
Speaker 11: Yes, a couple of us boys were down at the parm and there was this there's always an old idea and there giving his tips on the horses, and he told us that I picked this one is going to go off, and so happened. It went off at one. But I picked the wrong race. I was like, we're watching the wrong race. And I was just celebrating crazy And.
Speaker 2: At what point did you realize when.
Speaker 11: I took the ticket up to no, you got that far? He goes, this is the winning ticket.
Speaker 2: People would have also done like tats lotto, where you manually had to check and they would have thought that they had fun. Yes, and it was like eighty eight instead of a I.
Speaker 1: Stitched up a bloke at Corfield Rosel the other day. It was just a couple of Kewi lads. I just met him on an day or something. No, it was two days after and he was down and out and I said, oh, mat one, what.
Speaker 2: Do you mean down and out?
Speaker 6: He lost his car and stuff down and out.
Speaker 5: So he could still eat.
Speaker 3: He just lost his bet, He lost his allowance, his dignity.
Speaker 1: And I gave him my twenty dollars tab bet and when I made I to win on that you can use the winnings.
Speaker 5: Really thanks, mate, went running up.
Speaker 2: That was why would you do that to a stranger.
Speaker 3: An old man on Antac Day?
Speaker 5: Wasn't it? Don't do this. It wasn't old.
Speaker 6: Man, he said, it was on Antack day. It lost everything. It was car in his house and then you gave it. It was a year ago he's a twenty dollars ticket and it wasn't It was all a horrible man.
Speaker 5: It was a young Kiwi lad and they're in a group. We're just having a.
Speaker 3: Bit of said said old lad.
Speaker 2: I wasn't an old man, this old bloke at the pub.
Speaker 3: You are toying with the elderly. That is just horrendous.
Speaker 2: I thought you were better than you.
Speaker 5: Did not you think I was really?
Speaker 3: Did you really? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Not to a stranger. That's something he'd do to you, or I to a friend, not a foe.
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four ten, Have you celebrated too early?
Speaker 2: Dana and Barrick? Good morning?
Speaker 6: Was it y?
Speaker 7: Good morning? So I competed at the recent Paralympic Games, and we've done what I do athletics and I competed in the javelin.
Speaker 5: All right, you guys were practicing.
Speaker 1: We were out at the running track in the meet up to the Paralympics and we saw you guys practicing.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're not wrong.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So I was the tenth out of the eleventh competitor and I went in with an injury, so like I wasn't at my best. Yeah, And so the girl that was currently sitting in third when I got her country's flag before I had thrown.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking that you wouldn't be able to do it because you were injured into debata.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, opd and I semestered by twenty five from me and she didn't want to shake my hands after.
Speaker 2: That's bad sportsmanship. But also it'd be so embarrassed, like the country, did you want a bronze medal at the Paralympics.
Speaker 4: Medal go off?
Speaker 2: Now, I would just like to point out that Jason's got his sports wrong, sports wrong. I believe it was archery that.
Speaker 7: I was going to say. I don't think you.
Speaker 3: Dana went along with it.
Speaker 2: She's like, yeah, it was archery that we saw. I mean they're kind of similar.
Speaker 5: They both got sharp points.
Speaker 2: How far do you throw that stick the japlin?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: So I actually compete in a striting frame because of my disabilities, and so I threw seventeen sixty five and the world record holder she threw twenty meters.
Speaker 2: Whoa, why not?
Speaker 7: Yes we throw, Yes, we throw the open women's weight like able bodied athletes.
Speaker 2: So that is amazing, well done, well done, a bronze medal.
Speaker 8: Huckle jeez, com to Yeah, I think we have to pds. You two are very fond of the PDA when you say it like it's together.
Speaker 3: We're not together, but you know with your respective partners.
Speaker 2: No, no, I don't mind it. Well, I don't mind it. Sometimes Paul is not a PDA.
Speaker 3: Guy, so you force it upon him.
Speaker 5: Does he get to stay.
Speaker 2: Like I'm a real I'm a real hand No, I'm a handholder. I'm tactile. I like like told and arm link a little, a little like head on the shoulder vibes. I'm not like it. Let's make out in the middle of the.
Speaker 3: Supermarket, hand the other.
Speaker 2: The movies, Oh yeah, the movies is for hands.
Speaker 3: You should do a little smooch if.
Speaker 2: You can't hold hands in the movies.
Speaker 1: I was happy to do it at the start, but then I'm like, oh, do you get a bit. Well, I'm not comfort sweaty hands for your popcorn exactly.
Speaker 2: I'm not great with the left he's just pouring the boxing. Why who's a PDA. So who's in trouble?
Speaker 6: Many jenn and Timothy. It has to be one of adam satisfying surnames.
Speaker 3: To say, Charla, that's very Adam saying.
Speaker 5: They were recently caught.
Speaker 2: She's she's all over Give us a look at this, give us really interesting?
Speaker 5: This is that the Lakers game?
Speaker 2: So she's leaning across him.
Speaker 3: That's yeah, that's she's so keen. She's too keen. Yeah, she's too. Oh my goodness, it's a big smooch.
Speaker 2: Look, it's funny. I was talking to my friends bothering him Elliott about these two this morning. They're an interesting company.
Speaker 3: You don't believe it, you don't believe in their love.
Speaker 2: She is all over here. I don't know. I just don't know. It's just there's something about it that feels.
Speaker 5: They're in the bubble. You just can't keep your hands off each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he's cool. I feel like he's I feel like he's quite cool. And like Carmen, she's like really so excited to be on his arm.
Speaker 3: Isn't She's got a fair experience he does the ladies.
Speaker 5: Timothy, you've been gone to a wedding and when it gets to the kiss, it's just a bit whoa.
Speaker 2: No, it's beautiful. You do whatever you like.
Speaker 5: What do you mean you've never been the wedding? Where you come on?
Speaker 3: Parents?
Speaker 6: Did you see elbows smooch Jody the other night. No, can you please google it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like a real.
Speaker 2: Google googled elbow kisses lady.
Speaker 3: It was. It was reminiscent of Kath and Kel.
Speaker 2: They went to the cheek.
Speaker 3: Look at the one on the left.
Speaker 1: They went to the cheek because they've got their eyes closed too early. They missed each other's mouths.
Speaker 2: No, that's just a pre photo. Remember, it's just a bad angle. They've gone for the kiss on the cheek.
Speaker 3: That Google Kath and Kell kiss. Well, yeah, it's strikingly similar.
Speaker 1: I remember I was telling you I kiss that girl once. It does look like Katherine Kel. Remember I was telling you I kiss that girl and I my eyes and her eyes were open just looking at it.
Speaker 5: That's terrifying, terrifying.
Speaker 2: The eyes open in the kiss.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like they're just watching you.
Speaker 3: I don't mind a PDA. If only I had someone to do it.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, when you said you're into a handhold, do you just walk down the street like.
Speaker 1: This is an over one hundred. You're on the air, Jason, Lauren clints here as well as we do. Thanks you mates it she already express.
Speaker 2: Guys, I want to talk about my nan Nana mar You know Nana.
Speaker 5: Mah absolute trooper.
Speaker 2: She should be in She's an Australian treasure. She's ninety three.
Speaker 6: You can get you can become Senior Australian of the Year. You should put her forward, can you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Just for being an all round legs question.
Speaker 5: You went to your dinner last night at four?
Speaker 2: Do you reckon fifty five? Thank you?
Speaker 5: Margate later than you and she's ninety three.
Speaker 2: Probably I went to well, I went to a place the other day and she made lunch and it was like two thirty and I thought, God, this is close to my dinner time.
Speaker 5: This spins me out her place. She still lives independently.
Speaker 2: So Nan, my beautiful Nan, Nana Margh. All my friends know her. She's been like when we would holiday as a family, Nana Margaret always can't. She's like she's part of the clans. She's a queen of a patriarch.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, she's ninety three. She lives in the family home still, and just before Easter she had a fall. I've got the dreaded call saying NaN's had a fall. She's she wears an Apple watch, which she's really cool for someone who's ninety three. But the Apple Watch actually detects when you fall over in an alert. So I was in the state at the time. My brother got it, my mom, my stepdad, but get a notification. NaN's had a fall. Then it says on an Apple Watch, which is great for anyone that doesn't know this is a thing you can It's an amazing tool to have people who elderly live on their own, and it automatically calls an ambulance and then you can say whether you want it or not. She said, nah, not for me. I don't want an ambulance. She's well. She was outside ninety three and she decided that she thought the pool needed some more water.
Speaker 3: She's got a pool, she's got a.
Speaker 2: Pool mate, and she thought it needed small water because it had been warm. So she's got to put the hose in it.
Speaker 5: She's ninety three.
Speaker 3: I know, doesn't you have a pull guy.
Speaker 2: She has a pool guy.
Speaker 3: He heads it.
Speaker 2: No, No, I should have drove more often when the pool man's there. Anyway, Unfortunately she has tripped over the hose. My brother's got the alert. He's rushed over. My stepdad went over. I was in the state.
Speaker 3: She got up and because she tripped near the pool on the hose.
Speaker 5: This could have ended so much worse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, it's bad enough when someone someone old, and when you get that call saying nuns had to fall us like us. I was gutted, and Mum said, look, she's okay, she's she's she's walked out to the car. So they've got her up. They've got her out to the car cause didn't know how bad the four was. And she was like, I don't need I don't need an ambulance. That's fine. She walks up to the car. They get her to the hospital. She's broken her hip and her shoulder, and.
Speaker 5: She didn't get an ambance. She's ninety three to the car.
Speaker 2: When they say we're not don't build them like they used to.
Speaker 5: We're not built like that.
Speaker 3: She's the hips go quick, don't she's got I think.
Speaker 2: At ninety three it's scary enough having an operation like going under absolutely at anyway, I go and visit her in the rehab and she's like, silly me, I've got a new hip. I'll be fine. Broken shoulder. Two and a half weeks later, she's at home, back at home, walking around, cooking me lunch.
Speaker 3: What a tough cookie cook?
Speaker 5: Sorry, what was the.
Speaker 2: Last cooking me lunch? I was like, can I bring anything? She goes and I've got I've got a key. She here for you of in the oven? Come on over?
Speaker 6: Love?
Speaker 3: How you I love a key?
Speaker 5: Exactly dinner?
Speaker 2: She's got a key.
Speaker 3: So she got she got back up again.
Speaker 2: She got knocked down, and she got up again. How tough are grandparents?
Speaker 5: I just.
Speaker 12: How is your name out of?
Speaker 10: Is your nana really need no?
Speaker 5: I was hoping you'd tumble one, but I know, I know, but we'd maybe our production already done.
Speaker 2: How tough is your nan? I'm thirteen, twenty fourteen. I want to know how tough your grandparents is? And it can be grandpa too, But there's something about NaN's and grandparents that they just keep going Like I would have called an ambulance if I had fallen and broken my finger.
Speaker 5: And that's why we've got the ambulance.
Speaker 3: Crosses a rampid crush.
Speaker 2: She's walked? Is your grandma?
Speaker 3: She's done the pinky? My grandma?
Speaker 6: She has little little barnies with some of the inmates at the retirement home, like.
Speaker 3: She has actual fisticuffs. Are you like a punch and she always wins. She's very strong.
Speaker 5: She got like a little ship.
Speaker 3: Mike needs. She's Mother's Day.
Speaker 5: She shaved one of the cards from the deck of Cards down.
Speaker 2: My great grandmother was one hundred and one when she passed away, and she used to complain in the nursing home that they're all so old, and I'd be like, Nan, you're older than by like thirty years.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She'd have a shandy at nighttime. Yeah right, I want to know how tough is your nan? Is she out?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: Is she out there like my nan at ninety three putting water in the pool and watering the garden herself? What she doing? What about your nan? Not your nan? The neighbor who was your name? Oh, it's very oldly and used to take your bins out for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah she did.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they were the days I should never have moved from Hawthorne to bring the bins in.
Speaker 5: I mean there was it was going to come to an end at some point.
Speaker 2: All right, Melbourne thirteen. Right, how tough is your nan? Played again.
Speaker 5: We're asking how tough is your nan?
Speaker 3: How tough is your nana?
Speaker 2: Really need to know we're talking about how they don't build them like they used to. My nan is tough as nails. She tripped over the other day when she was at ninety three going out to put the hose in the pools, give it a bit more water because it had been warm. She broke her hip and broke her shoulder, and she got up and walked to the car to get to She's had a new hip and she got a broken shoulder, and she's out of rehab. And I popped over the other day and she cooked me lunch, so and a half weeks after having a new hip and a broken shoulder.
Speaker 5: Growing up her mum's mum, My Nan lived with us and she'd she'd make my bed till I was like sixteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, NaN's just get their head. I mean, it's not how lazy is your son that? How tough is your name?
Speaker 3: I broke my hip and my shoulder. I'd take six months off six months genuine, that's all the footballers do.
Speaker 5: Sickly Waverley Jess is called up morning mining. How tough is your nan?
Speaker 13: She's so tough. So she was mowing the lawns. It's like the Grand Old Age of eighty five.
Speaker 2: That's awesome, yep.
Speaker 13: And like It was an old school lawn mower, and it flicked up a rock that like got embedded in her shin. And my grand didn't drive, and she didn't want to bother a taxi person because she'd get the taxi dirty with the blood. So she walked to the GP, which would have been like, I don't know a stair away with this rock in her leg and just kind of wandered in and said I've got something in my leg and they were like, what is going on?
Speaker 2: She walked there. Now, your NaN's in Mount Waverley. That's where my nan lives. That's where Clinton nan lives in Mount Waverley. They're tough as nails are but grandparents just get their hands dirty. They just they don't want to bother any you.
Speaker 3: Know what they've been through the Great Depression? Is that what I meant? Yeah, the hard times back then.
Speaker 2: Thanks Clinton and away, let's go to Ruby and Baronia.
Speaker 14: Morning. My husband's nine year old grandmother was a real dar devil. Last year she went skydiving ninety I love seeing.
Speaker 5: This on the news when they throw old people.
Speaker 2: Was she scared or she was just like no, this is living.
Speaker 14: I think she was, but she yeah, you can see. You can actually watch the news article on seven or channel nine. Yeah, but she actually wanted to go again by the end of it.
Speaker 2: But the landing must be hard when you're bones.
Speaker 14: Finally enough, she actually was the only one out of the granddaughters that landed perfectly.
Speaker 5: Did she go a second time?
Speaker 14: No, sadly she did pass away in March.
Speaker 2: What was name's name? Betty Lot, Betty good on your Betty Milt.
Speaker 3: She's tough as nails, sprinkled the ashes viras skydive.
Speaker 2: They might have done that. You never know.
Speaker 5: No, it's a lot of wind. You don't want to scatter them.
Speaker 2: Better freeze scatter them all right, Darcy, good morning? How tough is your nan?
Speaker 10: She locked herself out one day, mind you, she was one hundred at this point and set the sound of little bit. She's got a set of bins next to her fence or near her front door.
Speaker 9: No so yeah, she.
Speaker 15: Decided to climb them, oh, to get back over the fence. And did she get over well, thankfully admits that a neighbor had called her son, who came and stopped her and got her down.
Speaker 2: I don't think I could get on top of the you're in your forty one hundred. She's climbed on the top of the bin. But you know what, she would have been so annoyed when she was stopped as well.
Speaker 3: Should ever know?
Speaker 2: I got this? Guys? Are you all worried about? You? Young punks? Are thirty? I've lasted one hundred years on this earth. I know how to do it.
Speaker 5: I'd be sitting across the legged on the front and and wait for the locksmith.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like my nan, she was born in nineteen thirty one, that's all. Well, wow, like that's nearly the twenties and we're in the twenties now.
Speaker 5: That's crazy, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Well, she's in her nineties, so it's edging closer.
Speaker 5: Is that PlayStation one era?
Speaker 2: I don't know what they played? Marbles? Maybe John John?
Speaker 9: Hello?
Speaker 3: How are you going?
Speaker 2: How tough?
Speaker 16: Syn So she was a very independent woman. She would travel all around Melbourne train tram walking, She just sort of got herself around everywhere. One day she was walking along the road and a couple of guys, one driving the screwed up one on behind, came past and tried to put her their arm through the strap on her bag. Yeah, to steal her handbag, and she pulled that guy clean off the back of the scooter zoom by and proceeded to whack him with her bag until a couple of guys came over and apprehended him, and the cops got.
Speaker 2: What's NaN's name? What was NaN's name? Maria diss With Maria in her handbag, it would have been like one of those ones the Queen used to carry, like a bowling.
Speaker 5: There'd be nothing in there.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, she'd have cash because they don't like.
Speaker 12: Thursday.
Speaker 2: First day my name, got out of hospital with a broken hip and you shoulder, she said, take me straight to the hair dress room getting a blow over, straight for straight for a blazer.
Speaker 5: They're looking at me.
Speaker 1: Here we go every day, just after a club. We'll give you a chance to win five thousand bucks. Let's go to the phones. It's ta Good morning to.
Speaker 2: Beth, Beth, Good morning, good morning, Beth. You are busy. You've got three kids, you're married, Yeah, barrack for the Saints. You work at a hospital. She needs a break, she needs some cash.
Speaker 3: She needs some money, free cash.
Speaker 2: That's what areckon you need? Beth?
Speaker 5: All right, you want to go the five hundred dollars question this morning death.
Speaker 3: Yes, I would love five hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Okay. Rules of this game are simple.
Speaker 2: Best they are. You'll hear a three two one countdown. You've got to answer before the time is up. And if you correct, the money's yours.
Speaker 5: Best. Do you play along in the car? And how do you do.
Speaker 7: Here?
Speaker 16: Hit and miss?
Speaker 3: Not too bad yourself?
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, come on there, you can do it.
Speaker 6: We have a special quiz master, do we yes? From the Western Bulldogs. It's James Harms. Now. James is a premiership winner with the mighty Melbourne Football Club.
Speaker 3: Now the Bulldogs.
Speaker 5: Well he got out, he got out of the right time.
Speaker 3: He's a very good man, James.
Speaker 2: All right, good luck, Beth.
Speaker 5: Here we go. This is gettable.
Speaker 8: Hi.
Speaker 6: I'm James Harms from the Western Bulldogs and this is your five hundred dollars question.
Speaker 15: In what country did the supermarket aldi originate?
Speaker 3: Three?
Speaker 15: Two?
Speaker 2: What England is? German? Is German? Deutsch Man?
Speaker 5: German?
Speaker 2: Hello, Germany, Hello, Hello.
Speaker 5: Listens, Hello, fay listens in.
Speaker 2: I did three years of German and that's what you got out of it? Money in Lauren?
Speaker 3: What's that mean?
Speaker 2: I am Lauren it's been three glorious years. He get that means, how are you?
Speaker 1: The Western Bulldogs are celebrating one hundred years with the VFL and the a f L.
Speaker 5: With a great offer.
Speaker 1: You can get a Western Bulldog six game membership for only sixty six bucks membership dot com sorry membership dot Western Bulldogs dot com dot A year's place to go, but we're going to chuck your family past to the forty O.
Speaker 5: K oh, thank you, no worries.
Speaker 1: Thanks to giving it a crack matey speaking of free style cultlan.
Speaker 3: Not a sour crack. I don't mind it.
Speaker 2: What about a Frankfort?
Speaker 5: No, you know what Frankfort?
Speaker 2: What about a stegn of beer beer? I think it's how they.
Speaker 3: Say you need to have the salt on the bratwurst, like the I.
Speaker 2: Don't like, Oh my god, what's that accent?
Speaker 5: That German.
Speaker 3: English?
Speaker 2: That's not German. That's not even English with a German accent. I don't like. The worst is not German.
Speaker 5: I should be doing anymore?
Speaker 2: How do you say? I like, we're just I'm not doing an accent. I'm speaking German.
Speaker 3: Quick she did three years, Lauren.
Speaker 2: The only thing I learned how to say, is I live in a tree which is really really unused?
Speaker 5: Do you reckon? I say, our career and play this Moring.
Speaker 3: Play this song?
Speaker 1: Okay, I like this, So it's here and now hey remember being announced it this morning, Ashes coming to Melbourne. When you hear us play Ash, give us a ring of tickets to yours guys. On the other side of this, I've organized a surprise for you too this morning.
Speaker 5: You guys want to head to Italy?
Speaker 3: They've indeed.
Speaker 2: I think it's spout with a.
Speaker 3: Bit, isn't it chance danced?
Speaker 5: Some chance you can get it together?
Speaker 2: Do you say chance? Yeah, I would say chance.
Speaker 3: The wrapper I mix it up a bit the Australian.
Speaker 2: That's tricky.
Speaker 1: Some bands have come into effect in Adelaide when it comes to advertising products on buses and trains over there. The government's coming out and they're trying to pull back obesity numbers. So that's a good idea, but they're bringing rules about what you can and can't advertise during school drop off and pick up on public transport.
Speaker 2: But I hang on ads on trams and busses like permanently stuck on for months at a time.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, there's new rules and effects, So you can't stick up one.
Speaker 2: Not just during school hours, it's all the time.
Speaker 1: So it's going to come into effect from July one. Prohibits a range of junk food items being put on display, chocolate, lollies, desserts, ice creams, got all the good stuff that sucks.
Speaker 12: And processed meats, ham ham ham and over there they have that process bus.
Speaker 6: Like champagne. Then it's not the honey what's the honey one? The honey process?
Speaker 3: What did your parents used to be? I had and tomato sauce, chicken.
Speaker 2: Loaf process, chick loved chicken loaf. Oh my god, it's well, it's like they like, I don't know, they make the chicken obviously, the chicken is born in the shape of a roll and then they slice it in perfect circles. The kids don't is chicken mof still existing?
Speaker 5: I think it is chickens.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have had chicken loaf in twenty.
Speaker 3: Condiment do you have with it?
Speaker 2: I think I just used to have chicken loafing raw dog maybe mayo. Yeah, it feels like and back then it wasn't coopy mayo. It was like got me old egg whole legg Mayo.
Speaker 5: Do you get me thinking about old school school treats that they don't have the good stuff that we would have bombs?
Speaker 2: Speak about five sherbet bombs for ten cents.
Speaker 5: Who's up for a game?
Speaker 3: Oh? Absolutely?
Speaker 5: It involves a blind fold?
Speaker 3: Not for me, Clinton, it's a kinky blindfold as well. Where have you got this job? You bring this one in from home. It's like it's a beautiful saturn.
Speaker 5: Whack that on. You can be a support person to make sure this is.
Speaker 2: A stop stroking your satin blindfold and throw.
Speaker 5: I bought in some old school treats that we would have had.
Speaker 2: I would have done an if I knew was old.
Speaker 3: Come at me.
Speaker 2: I got my eyes shut to give me.
Speaker 5: Can you feed him because you're closer to the desk?
Speaker 2: One for him, one for me?
Speaker 5: Okay, did you have this item growing up in your lunch?
Speaker 2: No, we're too old for this.
Speaker 3: Come on?
Speaker 2: Is he touching it?
Speaker 5: Or just straighten the straight the GB I reckon.
Speaker 2: This is an old school, this is news school.
Speaker 5: It's straight the god, what is it any ideas?
Speaker 6: It's like tas like race bubbles cmm.
Speaker 5: This one brings back some memories.
Speaker 2: One brings back some memories. And you know what, I lost my first tooth eating one of these, and I swallowed it.
Speaker 3: Can you just remember that I've got some intolerance.
Speaker 2: Issues, and oh I've got some intolerance issues, and I'm intolerance to your winging. No, that's a good.
Speaker 5: One that brings back chewy.
Speaker 3: That a roll up.
Speaker 5: Real free it apparently sugar made with real fruit.
Speaker 2: Not as sugar as they used to be.
Speaker 5: No, I know, well they made with real fruit.
Speaker 3: Did you used to roll the roll up into a ball and just eat the whole ball?
Speaker 2: I used to roll it up like as it came out of package and re roll it and then eat it like that.
Speaker 3: Im still it might still?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've got a problem. There's roll No, No, no normal roll up. No, he needs to cleanse his palate because there's one that's going to really bring back memory.
Speaker 3: Memory.
Speaker 5: Kid, it's not tiny teddies. Don't tell what it is because he's got to try it.
Speaker 2: Oh, can you still get that?
Speaker 5: You can still get it now? The only problem is.
Speaker 2: No, I can't read him that.
Speaker 5: Why not don't beat a spoon?
Speaker 2: I keep it's from my breakfast.
Speaker 5: You this will bring back your childhood?
Speaker 2: Should I do both?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, just the o is okay, here we go going in the garden, open wide.
Speaker 2: Come on, you pansy, what is it? Text?
Speaker 6: I know what that is? What is it, jays? That is the taste of my youth. That is a yoga, yoga.
Speaker 3: The brain as well. That's good.
Speaker 2: Eminem's in it, my parents us give me the world nuts in it.
Speaker 5: I think, oh no, oh god, I'm you. And now this didn't come with condiments. It was just straight up.
Speaker 2: It was you can take it off the yoga. What was it called yogo split?
Speaker 3: And you have to.
Speaker 2: They're a bit tight on the lollies. And it came with its own spoon back in the day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well we're supposed to have one, but the spoon's not in there.
Speaker 2: Do you remember? Do you remember the little the little.
Speaker 1: Flier well, Fliper Melbourne, if you could.
Speaker 2: You know you got sad when stuck in the house.
Speaker 3: You don't came on. Executive producer Brody is meant to be.
Speaker 5: I thought he was having a fit.
Speaker 3: He's grinding a pole out.
Speaker 2: There, Brody, You and I must go to this concert together. We must.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, it's you and me, Laurie all day.
Speaker 2: Let's go, Oh luck banger after banger.
Speaker 6: Can we just can we just stop the hip thrust? So Brodie keep it going on the workplace till you.
Speaker 2: Return your buddy. You want to.
Speaker 5: That's a banger.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, you get the fire back on.
Speaker 5: Let's shut this again.
Speaker 3: Were on it, We're on it, We're on the radio.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, all the screens have lit up with an open fireplace sing at Melbourne. Oh well, you got it bad. It's one of the great songs of all time. And I reckon. I was in someone do a Live Google. I was in year ten when I was dirty dancing to that song. So that was two thousand and two. My guess is that song came out around two thousand and two.
Speaker 1: Right, well, let's go to the phones, because guys, first, anyone's.
Speaker 2: None of them are playing attention to come, be honest, they are Oh, don't be the fun police clean.
Speaker 6: Oh no, I'm just I just I don't think anyone has head brought into your twenty four.
Speaker 5: Twenty four, Oh Stephanie, you're going to rusher.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, hey, Stephanie, you got a bad came out in two thousand and one.
Speaker 1: Oh oh oh oh oh, Stephanie, you have first free tickets in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Stephani, are you going to take Melbourne? How old are you can?
Speaker 3: I ask?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Right in the heating zone. Right in the heating zone, you would have been a young and in your bedroom dancing to Usher.
Speaker 5: I think we're gonna have to keep playing us song.
Speaker 7: All morning?
Speaker 2: Is it usher Day?
Speaker 5: It's Usher Day?
Speaker 2: It's Usher Day?
Speaker 5: What do we go to do? We go burn next?
Speaker 3: It's called usher in your Thursday?
Speaker 5: Usher in your Thursday?
Speaker 3: Here at nov like it.
Speaker 5: Love that for us.
Speaker 2: Sorry to our musical director, your suggestions are out the window.
Speaker 1: Usher is in Scott Baker, Teddy Smith is going to be wrapped. Mother's Day is fast approaching. The kids are off to the Mother's Day stall today.
Speaker 2: Oh is that today? Why not tomorrow?
Speaker 5: I think they break it up because they restock.
Speaker 2: Also, if you forget, yeah, you got another day up. You say, what's on offer to school Mother's Day store? Do you get a flyer or something?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: Oh no, there's no pamphlet.
Speaker 3: How much?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: I think you're allowed to take five bucks Father's Day Store. I've still got my dad's.
Speaker 2: Best mug, best smug or best dad smug I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: But tomorrow this snuck up is out and your Mother's.
Speaker 3: Day lunch so excited.
Speaker 2: What are we going to wear? What are you guys wearing?
Speaker 1: Well, see that's not your number one question, Clint, you're out of the room before and you know how we got Gary Sebastian performance. Lauren wants to ask guy if she can do a duet.
Speaker 2: Singing.
Speaker 5: Lauren did some off air, no practicing, No, take a listen to this.
Speaker 2: The sun set up, you borry my heart and.
Speaker 3: Future wait for Its not bad like that.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a bit low for me, but this is good. Dreams came.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, do you reckon?
Speaker 2: You'll sing angels? Ma, Mary, I could do a.
Speaker 6: Lot now.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: Sebastian joining us to up tomorrow at our Mother's Day lunch. Speaking in Mother's Day, we're going to chat more about it on the other side.
Speaker 3: Of this, I'll do you do it.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're doing Usher again.
Speaker 3: We're going We're actually no more tickets, No more tickets, Usher, let's go.
Speaker 5: We announce this morning Ushes coming to Melbourne. So we're celebrating by Oh they're calling again.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no, no, no more tickets, just saying no, no more, no tickets not here, We've already given them away.
Speaker 3: Is that it?
Speaker 5: Usher burn right across Melbourne? This is no bar?
Speaker 4: Oh wow, the wheels, it's nearly Friday. Good enough, she gets you off and about it?
Speaker 3: Really does no one more?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Usher is on the way to Melbourne. Click just heading back in the studio. You missed the singleong Ping.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, yes, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not gauging the same sense of enthusiasm for USh from Clint as there is from some other people of the team.
Speaker 6: I'm the same Get on board mate, Oh sorry, I'm just not a I'm not a raging fan, that's all.
Speaker 5: Oh, sh shame, shame.
Speaker 2: Shame, shame, shame, shame. He saw the fireplaces light up, he thought it was going to be burned for you by John Farmer hid in here like a little pony, and then Usher went.
Speaker 5: Back to donate.
Speaker 3: I just don't profit.
Speaker 2: Ah, you're just being a bit of a like sorry, a little okay, just gone very weird about it. Does anyone else think he's got weird about it? Have you got been there in our producers?
Speaker 3: Have you got beef with Usher? Yeah? Idea, Yeah, I got beef with thoughts.
Speaker 2: Do you think he's been weird about it?
Speaker 12: Being so strange?
Speaker 3: Clinton strange?
Speaker 5: You're off him.
Speaker 2: I can tell Tuck he's gone so far off him that he doesn't know how to come back and pretend we can't.
Speaker 5: Now damage is done?
Speaker 3: What done to you? You two were just winding out. I'm just gonna play along.
Speaker 2: You can't even laugh about it.
Speaker 3: Careless.
Speaker 5: We've obviously crossed the line, and I apologize.
Speaker 2: We have hit the sore spot. Did you get dumped to the only reason you need?
Speaker 3: You need to be seeing someone to be dumped even in high school.
Speaker 5: We can move on.
Speaker 2: No one mentioned he's not even coming to Melbourne anymore. He's just canceled his tour.
Speaker 5: Not planning anymore us.
Speaker 3: No, please, do you play all the ash you like?
Speaker 5: Okay, I can't win now he wants to hear him.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite USh?
Speaker 3: The one with the fireplace.
Speaker 2: We've already pretending he doesn't know the name of them. That must have been the breakers?
Speaker 3: Are you bullying me? I'm off home. I'm being bullied now.
Speaker 2: You're a really bad sport.
Speaker 1: You know only one thing is going to bring this back, perfect confessions. But this is going out to one Sea stand away.
Speaker 2: Usher's least favorite fan. Wow, we really hit a soft spot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you just join, You's big news this morning, Melbourne.
Speaker 2: I don't hate Susher, No, no, the other news.
Speaker 5: USh is coming to Melbourne.
Speaker 2: And everyone loves USh except for Clintston.
Speaker 5: Not everyone, it turns out.
Speaker 2: But he said he couldn't care less, and then he just I couldn't possibly care more.
Speaker 3: I know we'll be impossible, like we grew up with us.
Speaker 2: We've even just done an Usher half hour completely unprompted. We're going to be in big trouble.
Speaker 5: Where's where's Clinton on home?
Speaker 3: He's sulking in his newsboot.
Speaker 2: Oh he definitely got it dumped to a ushes.
Speaker 5: Absolutely? Do you reckon numerous ones or you know?
Speaker 2: Once someone invited me on a date to Rumber and they pulled out that morning and I never got to go, and I was so sad. Maybe that's what happened to Clinton. I think I should have played it rumba.
Speaker 5: Yeah he did.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure and I missed it. Yeah that's my trauma.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Clint, and you're still here. I'm still storm out.
Speaker 2: I'm still believing in us. I wasn't USh just fault. My heart got broken.
Speaker 5: Can you tell him we're going to need him back in the studio because.
Speaker 2: We're going to play yea in a minute. Yeah, ye.
Speaker 3: Should we do that?
Speaker 2: The Usher one that needed with Pip, We'll do them both. Oh I also did that. We'll just really put him David Gumi.
Speaker 5: Hey, you are listening to one.
Speaker 2: He's on DJ got me Fun and Love again with Piple.
Speaker 5: No more Rushers coming.
Speaker 2: We're on Usher FM. We're ushering into your Thursday tomorrow.
Speaker 5: We are hosting our and your Mother's Day event. Oh Clint's back.
Speaker 2: Clint's back. We weren't talking about you, Okay, we thought you'd left.
Speaker 3: Oh no, it's just in the news room about the Mother's Day lunch.
Speaker 2: Did you get the breaking news that Ushers coming to Melbourne?
Speaker 3: Is he really?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He is?
Speaker 5: Sorry Clinton, you want another USh?
Speaker 2: Yeah? With Ludicruss going out to stand away.
Speaker 1: Wheels are off this morning, We've gone rogue. We're celebrating the Usher is coming to Melbourne. Or your ticket details go to live nation dot com dot au. We have offloaded all our tickets this morning, but no doubt and over one hundred will have a stack of them in the leader.
Speaker 2: Surely, but I'm going to have to get some Oh buy them, Okay, what I want? I really would like good seats if anyone from Live Nation, I'll come with you. Oh yeah, we could sit start a stage maybe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the whole show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll last half hour.
Speaker 2: We should get Usher on the show and see what he did to Clint?
Speaker 5: Yes, Usha, what happened?
Speaker 2: What happened between you two?
Speaker 3: Have you got beef?
Speaker 5: You guys talk still?
Speaker 2: I don't think they talk now.
Speaker 5: I get that vibe too.
Speaker 2: If you just joined, they've blocked each other on the ground, you don't.
Speaker 3: Follow them blocked him.
Speaker 5: He's given his donuts.
Speaker 1: Is just loving normally the target so nice it is. I can get why you guys do it to me because you get a kick out of it.
Speaker 6: But what's always also, I can't even talk. It's also grinding his gears. Is that I'm not I'm not breaking.
Speaker 5: We've gotten to him. Hey, guys, Mother's Day lunch tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yes, USh is not coming, so you can.
Speaker 5: Are you all good with guys?
Speaker 2: We wouldn't do that to you.
Speaker 3: To know what would happen?
Speaker 2: The mums love Clint. The one thing I know is that Clint is the gift on mothers exactly. We don't want to upset everyone loves Clint. Everyone's mums love Clint.
Speaker 5: Guys, Sebastian's performing live. We're gonna havelad some more invites to it and your Mother's Day lunch coming up next on over Hey.
Speaker 4: That is it.
Speaker 3: We are out here.
Speaker 5: Thanks for joining us today, Melbourne. It has been an salute hoop.
Speaker 2: I've had a great time today.
Speaker 3: There's been it's been a busy show.
Speaker 2: It's been fun. Yeah, it's got that Friday.
Speaker 3: Field so I wheels were off today.
Speaker 2: We're having a team outing up Jason, Lauren and Clint know that Mother's dated up for you.
Speaker 3: Cocky tea?
Speaker 2: Cannot you got to have a cocky tea? Do you know what cocky teas are?
Speaker 3: On the minute I'll reveal tomorrow, spirits, you'll reveal. What are you going to do?
Speaker 5: Just ask them for the menu.
Speaker 2: You're going to be making some flaming margarita's behind the bar or.
Speaker 5: Something, bottle of tom Cruise in cocktail, it's more like Brian Brown.
Speaker 6: I know what I had in ballet. You have in ballet a spicy coconut margarita.
Speaker 2: Oh, so spicy.
Speaker 3: You need to try them.
Speaker 2: The coconut would balance out.
Speaker 1: You need to try the cooker Burroughs. What the cooker barre cocktail? At What's that beach Club?
Speaker 5: Everyone goes to potato head, cooker barrel cocktail, potato head. Wow, it'll blow your mind.
Speaker 3: We're not going to do that.
Speaker 2: What we're going to do is try the cocktails, kiss and tail, the kiss and tail cocktails. They'll be doors.
Speaker 5: We will see tomorrow around melchrasen Is in next Bye.
Speaker 3: Bye, Jason Lauren.
Speaker 2: Lauren wake up feeling
Speaker 10: Good following them on the socials