Speaker 1: Hello, Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Helle from Location.
Speaker 1: Us back in the studio. Look at it behind the desk.
Speaker 3: Look at hell.
Speaker 2: Guys, imagine if I put all this to air.
Speaker 3: What have you been doing, Jenny, Oh, I've been crying. I have separation anxiety. Anxiety.
Speaker 2: You don't, I do, I really do?
Speaker 3: Do you just think about the fact that you get awakened. Well, I don't see. I gotta work. Are you working your weekend too?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: God, work, I gotta work, bitch. So you're stuck in there in the studio until we get found. Yes, what's the best thing about what's the best thing about having on location?
Speaker 1: What are you enjoying?
Speaker 2: Sorry, there's not too many demands.
Speaker 3: And you know what, I don't have to worry about your library. That's a Brodie job.
Speaker 1: Talk to me about the pies.
Speaker 3: Shout out Ferguson Blair.
Speaker 4: Hello, everybody, with so many good, big beefy pies.
Speaker 1: I'll give you an extra clue to where we are. There is no cordless.
Speaker 2: We've got someone else walking on the shirty are Please.
Speaker 1: Hold the dog. Look at that. It's slip knot.
Speaker 4: It's top not.
Speaker 1: You'll need headphones.
Speaker 3: Does the dog?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 4: Sorry, Lucky, hang on, he's not on cans yet. Oh we also got headphones. Everyone's sweming him here like a first day in radio. Nobody has headphones, Lucky, it is your first day in radio. You need headphones.
Speaker 1: If anyone joining it are.
Speaker 5: Learned the podcast from our height, seekret location, a bit of movement outside at the moment, my favorites movement just just behind like two for Lucky, in a movement just behind you?
Speaker 4: Feed track like three?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Do I just turn it off? Track?
Speaker 2: But do I turn it off?
Speaker 3: Like something?
Speaker 1: Something you know? I think curly Chuck is curly? Will we can I just say thank you too?
Speaker 3: I got into the shell already Express Snap Snap, I'll tell you what to do something with that because I doesn't know already written into it. I saw snacks for us.
Speaker 1: Talk about the right sponsors for this underworks and Shell Express Labor.
Speaker 2: Video, the one company we used to properly.
Speaker 3: Mate is still trying to Can.
Speaker 5: We talk about it's.
Speaker 3: Going to take me for fifteen years?
Speaker 5: So guys, Mitchell Tech, he's vegio. He is cooking on a camp stove. He's trying to do a vegetarian bolines. He's trying to soften the vegetables.
Speaker 1: He will be there.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you've ever used a camping stove. We're allowed to say that he's going to take about sixteen years to cook down all the characters.
Speaker 1: He knows we're not in it for a year.
Speaker 3: He looks like, I mean, it's giving him something to do.
Speaker 4: Guys, is this Mitch and he's vegio?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's also vegetarian he could easily dig into. He's had it twice already.
Speaker 1: Did you get your bougie fried rice?
Speaker 2: La?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, so good?
Speaker 1: Thank you guys.
Speaker 3: Last night's incredible bleak away.
Speaker 1: We did a little family didner last night at the table.
Speaker 3: You wanted to pock it. And then when we all sat down to eat, we sent a text and you're like nine hung.
Speaker 4: The class little glass of peanut mm hmm.
Speaker 3: How about the family going without you?
Speaker 1: Family phone? Family? Good?
Speaker 3: Who's missing you the most?
Speaker 1: The boys?
Speaker 3: Which one?
Speaker 1: Felix?
Speaker 3: Oh, really doubt his boy. He's just like a mommy's boy.
Speaker 1: He's a routine kid and he can be very emotional. So you know he misses me.
Speaker 3: Do do a roll roll call while we're here? Roll call?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go around.
Speaker 3: I thought you just did that. I heard it in my headphones.
Speaker 2: We got some more people, I'll start Jenny.
Speaker 3: Jenny, Jenny microwave Jenny Yes here make.
Speaker 4: Dog Dizzy is here and top not two.
Speaker 1: Nathaniel here present, that's Nathaniel.
Speaker 3: That's it, guys.
Speaker 1: We have the brody called the Smike in the bureau. Be pop a present, Happy clean Dopy.
Speaker 3: B Stanny a Lauren present, big boys.
Speaker 4: And share that to gen Z who's paneling here back at base.
Speaker 3: Let's we don't go to air guys all.
Speaker 1: We're going to wear Guys, it feels like it's been longer than two days?
Speaker 3: Can I change?
Speaker 2: What do you play the Mexican music?
Speaker 3: How long are we in han Chick for last time?
Speaker 6: Four or five days?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: And I mean I feel like you've only been in like one day?
Speaker 1: Really? Just to give a haircut, should we?
Speaker 3: What do you want to do?
Speaker 5: Frank our video guys just got a big moper hair. If you're going to give someone a haircut, I.
Speaker 3: Don't touch the people.
Speaker 1: What sort of cut would you give him? I'm thinking we.
Speaker 3: Buzz cut like splash with and have scissors. What's the effort into it?
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 5: Thanks for the supply drop of heaters.
Speaker 1: We're assembling them last night.
Speaker 6: Oh and then do you know what, though the little fire heater is pretty pretty trendy. I feel like it really builds the ambonce, you know.
Speaker 3: I look like I'm in a ski lodge.
Speaker 1: Were you running around at kmart like just throwing things in the trolling.
Speaker 6: I had to do three loads because all the heaters. The mattress topper is like, that's some bulky stuff, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, you have to go back there three times.
Speaker 6: I've only got a little Corolla, so I had to.
Speaker 4: There's enough to fly there on your broomstick. But your big witch jacket that you've got onto the.
Speaker 2: Rugs.
Speaker 3: Go to where gen is.
Speaker 4: Got back taking off over there?
Speaker 1: Open it up like Batman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is a frazing outside? Look some get you?
Speaker 1: Was that?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: Over you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: That was but something like that played a little while ago.
Speaker 5: Are you what's going on your place this weekend with any in Parsley?
Speaker 2: Not much actually, I think she's got dinner with friends tonight and then going to a mate's house tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Will there has been the first weekend you're not in the wedding or Rebucks.
Speaker 2: Actually, and it's just fallen nicely in the middle between.
Speaker 1: Have you got more next week?
Speaker 2: Three weeks time? Oh my god, but it'll be prett quieted. The Pomoray household, but the market, that's sort of stuff. And I like to be here with you people.
Speaker 1: Does that think you're taking your surnate? Well, she's got a.
Speaker 2: Professional name, which is well Matthias her last name, and you.
Speaker 1: Just have to think about her in her profession.
Speaker 2: For her last names taking up work, she uses Matthias.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get that is strong. I think I would do that too if we have Actually, you wouldn't take Brady last name.
Speaker 2: You can become an honorary honorary.
Speaker 4: How do you become an honorary Pomeroy A good last name?
Speaker 1: Z Lauren z Monroe Monroe strong?
Speaker 3: What are you strong?
Speaker 1: What do you slip?
Speaker 2: Not?
Speaker 1: Rocky Mills.
Speaker 3: Strong?
Speaker 1: Was the way I said. It was pretty good.
Speaker 4: If I said, are we looking in slipnot, I'm the finest sliptn. I quite enjoy slip slipping slippy for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I like slippy, slippy, slippy, And that's good.
Speaker 3: Sleepy fish over time, it really bowl. There's a lot of activity outside out digs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's busy morning, busy.
Speaker 3: Morning, So hang on, then tell us what did you get up to last night? What have you been doing? How's it work? And then the supplies arrived and so I had to get back out of bed and remake my bed.
Speaker 1: Was very sick. Sick, Yeah, Mickie boy.
Speaker 4: On his birthday.
Speaker 5: We worked in the afternoon, just recording some stuff, and then.
Speaker 3: We did a stint. We did quite a stint in the afternoon.
Speaker 1: And it felt like dinner time roll around pretty quick.
Speaker 3: And then we went Clinton and I went and sat on my bed and watched Numbers on Netflix. Anyone's seen it?
Speaker 1: Numbers pop up with Vince.
Speaker 3: It's good, it's really cute.
Speaker 6: Have you used the treadmills yet?
Speaker 3: But that's the today's job. We're exercising today as I eating.
Speaker 1: The shower is excellent.
Speaker 3: You got the body wash, got the body wash. You know what happened when one of the boys wanted to have a shower yesterday. First of all, Mitch said, oh, I'm going to cook. Is there any hands soap anything to wash my hands with? Brody said, oh no, but there's just use the dish washing and it's just as good. But then he goes, I'm going to go have a shower. Is any soap called body wash? Brodie goes, I just use the dish, all right, I think we actually need some How did we forget that?
Speaker 6: Gen Z?
Speaker 3: I forget you know, I mean, we just don't know what you need. I didn't even think about it either.
Speaker 1: Looking at the staples, it was a very gen Z.
Speaker 3: Shop, like no English. All we want. We all want all the oldies want English breakfast tea, and there's no English.
Speaker 1: We only ever drink peppermint tea, so that's all you got.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's because it's drinking in the morning. But at nine times we want English.
Speaker 2: You can have a hot chocolate.
Speaker 1: There was no pot to cook the past.
Speaker 3: Enough pasta for forty five meals we've worked.
Speaker 1: And I looked the bag that said it was seven people, wasn't it, And.
Speaker 3: There was nine packets of forty five you know what?
Speaker 6: So we got all these vouchers from Shell to go get You should have seen us, and we were like, I was a little bit nervous that, like we weren't going to be able to get you enough. And then anyway, we've rolled up to Shell ready express.
Speaker 3: You can get everything.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, that place is amazing. Yeah, the vouchers like it was.
Speaker 3: We were there for two hourly supermarket two hours.
Speaker 2: Two hours is a long time.
Speaker 1: How big was it?
Speaker 3: We also only had four plates and there's seven of us.
Speaker 1: That stinks of gen Z.
Speaker 6: Brady's fault.
Speaker 1: I'm in the weather makeshift kitchen with Mitch.
Speaker 4: By the way, Happy birthday, Colia ran back at station on this year.
Speaker 1: How's it? How's the cook going good? We're up to a simmer some.
Speaker 4: Hell, how long.
Speaker 1: A good bolonaise takes a day?
Speaker 3: How long do you think we're going to be here for? I'm not a name for you people.
Speaker 4: I was going to ask what as a vegetarian cooking for seven?
Speaker 1: Smell?
Speaker 3: It smells quite good.
Speaker 1: It smells great. Now I've I've replaced the beef with corn mints.
Speaker 3: We didn't put it. It looks I might stick to my.
Speaker 4: You get your fried rice like face?
Speaker 1: Thanks for what an effort for a Mitch.
Speaker 3: He's cooking for vegetarian bolonnaise on his birthday?
Speaker 1: How old Mitch? Thirty four?
Speaker 3: Happy birth, Happy birthday, brother, Happy birth.
Speaker 1: I'm coming back, coming back. Can I get a quick review you could.
Speaker 3: Run on those treadmills, Max, Yeah, I can give it a crack and Lauren evacuated from the hard and Seek house.
Speaker 1: Have you seen that liberally to get out?
Speaker 3: Look?
Speaker 6: Have you seen those tiktoks of like those fashionists that walk on the treadmill in different outfits?
Speaker 3: Should that you should do one of those with all of your hands.
Speaker 4: Sig, that's funny. Or also what you could do is get Jason to lie down with his head at the bottom end of the treadmill and place snacks on it as that just like swim catching each snack like a little fish in the water.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure where you're going quick at a review on IF one f on the movie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's pretty damn good.
Speaker 1: Ma so was there as well.
Speaker 4: It's very Hollywood, very very Hollywood. But like it's like the actual, like factual basis is, it's pretty strong. Like it's like, however, the F one Formula one purists I feel will not like it because it really does overemphasize everything just like that. But let me tell you, Brad Pitt is so hot. Really, he looks so.
Speaker 3: Good bloody got it? Jason, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: Cars three want to be Reincarnated.
Speaker 6: I don't really follow F one much, but I learned a lot watching that movie.
Speaker 3: There's actually quite a bit to it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, there's lots going on, lots of action, lots of things, lots of long two and a half hours, and it started late because people like Mace Dog were rocking up late to the premiere. That's not good and shed out Mason Cocks. He walked in just before it started. No seats left. You had to walk in all the way to the front of the theater and sit in the front row.
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, wrapping it up.
Speaker 1: I got We're all.
Speaker 3: I'm off, Okay, all right, you guys can keep going, though, you guys can keep going.
Speaker 4: Where are you guys going?
Speaker 3: My thank you, Somor Melbourne. We got places to be, pleas to be.
Speaker 1: I'm going to watch the account to all right.
Speaker 4: Good one of the great On the Running by Jenny running Back