Speaker 1: Get it away morning every day, everyman adelaides.
Speaker 2: Joe.
Speaker 3: Can we talk about celebrities in the wild?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: Please, and we'd love you to get involved on thirteen twenty fourteen and everyone who gets on the air, we'll go on the running for the winter weekend. Escape Tony Abbott, Yeah, PM, ten years ago.
Speaker 1: The beautiful, fearless Tony Abbott, Who I must say, ever since that time?
Speaker 3: Where you know what you're gonna?
Speaker 5: Why do you have to bring I can't say Tony Abbit without you bringing up the onion.
Speaker 1: Hate the onion raw. I've swapped my apples to onions. An onion a day keeps a doctor away, That's what we've always said.
Speaker 5: So he's been spotted helping out the country in a very surprising way. So footage has emerged of the former PM helping commuters in a Sydney SEGBD car park after the boomgate appeared to malfunction, so off he went to see cats, presumably with his other half. The boomgate gets stuck, no one can get out, so Tony Abbot jumps out of his car and just holds the boom gate up for everybody because.
Speaker 3: We needed a hero.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 3: And that hero was Tony Abbess.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Wow, so the bottleneck was creating the car parkers theater go was left at the same time, but then Tony to the rescue and away they.
Speaker 3: Go, oh gosh, starting him one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that probably would have got him re elected, that little stunt.
Speaker 3: For it's a popularity contest.
Speaker 5: We know that celebrities in the wild when if you spotted one thirteen twenty fourteen, we'd love to hear from you this morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I remember back in the day when we took a little trip to ki you can fly to k I. We had a little thing for work. It was me to make going to the Ki races and at the little airport, the little side bit where you go to Ki.
Speaker 3: It was Bloody Tony Modra.
Speaker 1: Bloody Tony Modra one and only mods. So as you can imagine, we absolutely put a hard tag on it. Oh I bet you did, and spent the entire day with him. Oh no, go right around him.
Speaker 5: That was on the old Rex Airlines, wasn't it, Yes, that you used to go to Ki. Yes, I remember getting on one of those flights and they gave us for the in flight snack. It was a mentos and one of these little waters A single mentos.
Speaker 3: One mentos, no more, don't get greedy.
Speaker 4: Behind you the flight it's only about fifteen minutes.
Speaker 5: By the end of the day. It was More's just like, guys, can you can you leave me alone?
Speaker 3: You're so used to it. He was so incredibly used to it.
Speaker 1: But still it was one of those moments where maybe only happens once or twice in your life. We're like, Wow, Yes, that's this person in real life. Yeah, this is strange.
Speaker 4: He's cool.
Speaker 5: Mod's I remember we went to the footy once, my husband and I and we were in like the bunker underneath, and you know how MODS gets paid to come along and just host people. So he was hosting us, and my husband put his wristband on too tight. So I look down at one point and there's he's got tony moderate respect.
Speaker 4: That's got part of Brod's job in the definitely not.
Speaker 1: No, he gets paid money to drink beer and be Tony mogra not a just two tight wristband.
Speaker 5: No exactly thirteen twenty four ten get involved this morning celebs in the wild. Where'd you say them? Let's go to Zavier from Hilton.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Xavier, Good morning, jerdy and hazy.
Speaker 3: How are you guys?
Speaker 4: How do you take it?
Speaker 6: I'm eleven? I turned eleven recently.
Speaker 4: All right, who did you see?
Speaker 6: I was at a car show because my family has an old car, and we saw Peter Moll and Elf Get at a coffee shop. And also while I was on a tour school at one of the schools I'm going to, we saw one I think we saw another politician there.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, hey did you speak to Did you speak to the Premier Peterkin?
Speaker 6: Yeah? He was nice, but as mum says, he's not doing the best with his hospital.
Speaker 5: Bill systems can be a bit of.
Speaker 3: A mESC what's your thoughts on that situation though?
Speaker 6: My thoughts I stay out of politics. Yeah, do you stuff by get involved with his monarchy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, one hundred percent. We're with you can win.
Speaker 7: Some joke kickings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you'll keep it locked and over. It's a great example, though.
Speaker 4: Peter melanowskis tip from Seaford.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Ah, Hi, how are you good? What celebrity did you see in the wild?
Speaker 8: So I met Suffer from Hilltop Woods at the Adelaide Disney on I my daughter, Yes, she was only about seven at the time, and I was so struck, star struck that she's talking into buying her a twenty five dollars.
Speaker 3: Takes a lot of suffer.
Speaker 1: Do you know that's such a funny setting because people forget that the Hilltop boys that.
Speaker 3: Like proper family met now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, so you're seeing them what they used to do, and you see them at Disney on ice like this seems like a straining setting.
Speaker 5: It was, yeah, yeah, so you do you have a chat?
Speaker 8: We did, dare We had a good My husband and I go to all of their shows set miss the show, so it's sober to see just to meet and have a chat. Yeah, it was really good.
Speaker 5: Nice, thank you. It's running for the winter weekend. Escape and Scott from Scott from Morphet Vale. Good morning, good good. Who'd you see getting a coffee?
Speaker 9: Julia?
Speaker 1: Yes, I will not be lectured about sexism and misogyny by this man. I will not spot on, Julia, I will not. What was it like, Scott, did you strike up a conversation?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 11: I got as good as Julia.
Speaker 3: Did you get a lot of that? I reckon?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, she would.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, there we go. So that's the local ones. Let's go international next, shall we. Yeah, we've got some international celebrity encounters.
Speaker 1: Because they had top shelf local ones international celebrities. Yes, that's taking it to the next level.
Speaker 5: Brianna from Old Ranella. Your celebrity celebrity encounter in the world.
Speaker 4: Where was it?
Speaker 7: It wasn't me, but it was my partner. He met Pink. Oh nice whoa.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 7: It was a pop up ice skating rink or something like that in the city a couple of years ago, and he was working the slide. So Pink and I taught us jump on the slide and he got to push her daughter down and he was having a good conversation with her.
Speaker 4: I can imagine she'd be so nice.
Speaker 3: Yes, things actually be lovely.
Speaker 7: Yeah, apparently she's the nicest person who's ever met. And then text me afterwards like, oh you let me get who I just met?
Speaker 6: Kid?
Speaker 4: Is that right?
Speaker 11: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Anna?
Speaker 5: In the running for the Winter Weekend Escape Steven from Paradise, Good morning, I tell you good.
Speaker 4: Who'd you meet?
Speaker 9: Oh? It was pretty lucky. Actually, I was over in Hawaii with my partner it's about best six years ago, and we were talking about a secret beach on the island of Kawai that's really hard to get to, and we've ended up walking down these stay around of me the stairs, and we got this beach, beautiful beach, and we're just walking along the beach having a bit of a gain. They're left, but Ben stilliver in his partner completely casually. Mate. It was it was like chalk and Jesus. Guy was just sitting there and enjoying the beautiful day. And we sort of thought to myselfs like, you know, it's an every day you kind of see someone like Ben in a while, but at the same time, you just don't feel like you when he got up to him and Russian and think he's probably quite vulnerable years sitting by himself with his shirt off, quite a good body, mind you. But you know, I just thought better leave him to it, you know. So yeah, gave him a nod love you love your movies and kept going.
Speaker 1: Did you get a little bit back when you said I love you movies?
Speaker 9: He just said in a real, like typical American accent, like I thanks man, thanks me, you know something like that. It was very casual, very chill, and I just thought, oh, maybe if we double back, we'll see him again and maybe I can stir up a conversation, but he wasn't there when we got back.
Speaker 3: Shape shift. Is that cruise off? On to the next page.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Stephen. Should we take one more this place? Kylie from Highbury? Which celeb did you meet in the wild?
Speaker 2: We saw the Destney's child, all of them.
Speaker 3: Yes, she's when was this then?
Speaker 9: So a while ago?
Speaker 2: But they were at the Logis and we were staying at the Crown and we got on the lift with my mom and they were just in the lift, yes, and we'll just had a chat with them and I was saying I was homesick and was saying she missed their mom.
Speaker 9: And yeah, that's okay, I'm so crazy for a celebrity.
Speaker 5: So she was, Kylie, there's a lot of pressure to make small talk in a lift, let alone. Destiny Child's pretty good at small talk.
Speaker 4: Oh she's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so Kylie, do you guys remember what did she say?
Speaker 3: What were they like? And it was one nice and one wasn't nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were just talking from like, yeah, yeah, just about our homesick and yeah it was really like that was really down to earth. Yeah, they were quite young, but it was a while ago.
Speaker 4: That's very cool.
Speaker 3: I wonder if you get the same conversation now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Kylie, thank you so much for your call. You too are in the running for the winter weekend escape that will be drawn on Friday.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you so much for everyone got involved. Have hotch tickets to town that is crowsbef Highs and we've got them. Yes, well we've got a bunch of Crows tickets to give away through Alex Neilbull a.
Speaker 3: Little bit later on.
Speaker 4: And this is not a scam.
Speaker 5: However, there have been well documented cases of scams of late. So the Crows or warning members and fans to buy tickets through the correct channels amid instances of scamming. So people have brought what they thought were tickets or hospitality packages but instead we're online scams. So some fans are understood to have been swindled out of several hundred dollars for products that do not exist. So some advice if you're looking for Crows tickets. They will never request payment through PayPal, there you go, that's oh okay, Bitcoin or direct bank transfer. Players will never reach out with ticketing or membership offers via online channels. Alex Nilbullan isn't sliding into your DM saying, hey, to want some Crows tickets for this weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you get a message from someone who's got a he says he's called alex Nielbullan and it's probably got the profile pick his Crows profile pick. I just don't know that if it's genuinely alex Nilbouran offering you tickets.
Speaker 4: Same thing with Riley Filthorp. Yeah, that's not Riley.
Speaker 1: Because also you're just you wonder do they really need to be doing those side projects? No?
Speaker 3: Do they need the cash?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I don't think they do.
Speaker 5: I don't think pretty much focused on playing the finals football and tiker Tek is the only official ticket.
Speaker 4: Provider for games at the Adelaide Oval. So there you go. Don't fall for a guy.
Speaker 1: Great, but yesterday about times or this week about when you've been scammed.
Speaker 3: A lot of people been scammed.
Speaker 1: The big one is music tickets, Yes, like international music acts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, I mean I'm.
Speaker 3: Very trustworthy with people on the internet. They ever let you down.
Speaker 5: Back in the day when you're playing samfull excuse us producing Lucy, We're.
Speaker 4: Just trying to breakfast show.
Speaker 5: Here was there a time back in the day when you used to try and scam people by sliding into their d ms and selling tickets to the Ponderosa.
Speaker 3: Barks bat the sort of five bucks. I'm pretty sure under a teens it's free as well.
Speaker 10: The following segment audience content, graphic language and nudity.
Speaker 4: Nothing you'll see it if easily offended. Well you're about to find out.
Speaker 3: Just how easily your father's.
Speaker 5: Australian council removes suggestive beach sculpture after complaints.
Speaker 1: Ah yes, I love it when things accidentally look like cockerballs.
Speaker 5: So Coastal town in New South Wales unveiled a twenty thousand dollars public artwork intended to symbolize waves, surf and the rolling rhythm of the ocean. Nice kind cool, isn't it. Unfortunately, once installed, it looked less like water and more like a very very large bent penis gleaming in the sun. Tourists began posing with it in less than family friendly ways, and Instagram was soon full of captions like check out the local landmark with a big.
Speaker 3: Orb with a nice, nice big egg plan emoji. Yep.
Speaker 5: The council tried to defend it as open to interpretation. Oh my god, come on, willies aren't open to interpretation.
Speaker 3: No, that's pretty stock. Stand up.
Speaker 5: If it looks like a Willian, talks like a William, walks like a Willy, it's a Willy.
Speaker 3: It's probably Willy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but gave up after a nearby cafe started advertising cappuccinos with a view. Within two weeks, the sculpture was removed under the cover of night, with official citing a need to preserve the town's wholesome em This.
Speaker 1: Spot on open to interpretation. No, don't, don't unleash anything that can be open to interpretation, because I know how bloke's minds work. Yeah, there is a way that, no matter what it is, we can somehow sort of shape it and depict it.
Speaker 3: Into a penis.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, there's that thing kind of look like a pan I know him, and I.
Speaker 5: Just love the fact, Like, okay, right, you want to go out with your friends for the day and you're just gonna meet up at the beach. You're like, hey, I'll just meet you at the dick.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, sure, you're need a farto with the dick. That's cool. Loves it, loves getting photos, I said it's a bit cold. Come back tomorrow. Joe's got a bit of a random fact for you when it comes to pauses in between speaking. We've spoken about this before.
Speaker 5: Yes, we have.
Speaker 1: When people have strong, long pauses in between their sentences, and how awkward it feels.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not just us.
Speaker 5: Well, it's it's difficult because you're like you are you going to say something else?
Speaker 4: Are you done?
Speaker 3: Do I jump in?
Speaker 4: Do I do I feel the silence?
Speaker 3: Silence needs to be filled? Yes, it's definitely. So here's a fun fact for you.
Speaker 1: English speakers will feel uncomfortable if a pause in conversation lasts for more than four seconds.
Speaker 3: You're dare right, we will four seconds. That's a lifetime.
Speaker 5: Wait wait can we time it ready?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: Okay, so I'll say the last thing now, God jeez.
Speaker 1: In contrast about this, Japanese speakers are comfortable with the pause of up to eight seconds eight seconds, eight seconds. Japanese communication norms place greater value on pauses, with sciences of up to eight seconds considered natural and even respectful.
Speaker 3: In Japan.
Speaker 1: These longer gaps allow for a reflection, careful consideration of responses, and a demonstration of thoughtfulness rather than being perceived as awkward or disengaged.
Speaker 5: Wow, so you could very easily go can I please have some spicy tuna?
Speaker 3: So scary?
Speaker 4: Wait? Wait for it?
Speaker 1: And you know I speak quite quickly. Your husband growing is the quickest speaking person on earth.
Speaker 5: Can you imagine how many words he could cram.
Speaker 1: Into that I got so while he's speaking to on Japan, who's having your thought for a response to eight seconds? He's dead set, recited his love story.
Speaker 5: His hockey career, how many goals he's scored, the fact that he's in.
Speaker 4: The Hall of Fame for goodness sake, I need to know.
Speaker 11: I need to know now.
Speaker 5: I need to know.
Speaker 3: I need to know. I need to know what's in the news today to know.
Speaker 5: Here's what you need to know.
Speaker 3: I know what you need to know.
Speaker 5: With Jody and Ady, we're in a cost of living crisis year. Yeah, we're still finding money to buy meth though.
Speaker 3: No, here we go, drop some stats shirts, what are we talking?
Speaker 5: Ozzie's a spending and estimated ten billion dollars a year on methamphetamine.
Speaker 4: Wow, isn't that incredible?
Speaker 3: That is unbelievable.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so we consume when I say we.
Speaker 1: You know me before you speak for yourself, speak for yourself, sweety.
Speaker 5: I meant we as in Australians consume a total of more than ten tons of ice, worth around ten million dollars. So the Australian Middle Intelligent Commission report is looking at trends including the rise of cocaine. More than four tons was consumed in the year up to August twenty twenty three, with a total street value of one point three billion dollars.
Speaker 1: It's ridiculous, say my name, goddamn right on.
Speaker 5: The Commission is also worried about the rise of ketamine, which can be sourced from health and veny veteran you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I've always said if it comes from a vet, don't inject.
Speaker 3: It's my vice slogans. It's data.
Speaker 4: You always said that.
Speaker 5: I just it's really curious to me because I watched it. We obviously are part of the news cycle, and I watch a lot of news, and I wonder who sits back and goes, she know what's a cool idea? Meth that it always ends well for people, doesn't it?
Speaker 1: See the ads as well, and it's like obviously the physical stuff that happens oh Man after solid Matthews, You're right, who goes m hmm, you know what, let me give that a crack, give that a worl oh.
Speaker 4: See how it ends up.
Speaker 5: I tell you what has not ended well either, and that's the vice president of the US. Jd Vance has angered British locals by turning up in the Cotswolves, an idyllic.
Speaker 4: Region of England.
Speaker 5: So there's pictures online of a nineteen come motorcade with roadblocks and security checkpoints. Unfortunately, the town, the little town that he went through is tiny. It's got one straight, so it didn't go well with locals. Jeremy Clarkson, who films his show called Clarkson's Farm, is furious because he couldn't actually get his drone up to film the show because Jade Evans was in town. And then on top of that, he went fishing without a fishing license, so everyone was furious. And this is a local guy talking about the visit.
Speaker 3: I would say, it's just been very strange.
Speaker 12: You know, we've never had anything like this before, and you know, I think it's probably pretty unparalleled anywhere actually in the UK that you know, you seal in the entire village off and mount this incredible security operation. This is a tiny village in the middle of Oxfordshire.
Speaker 3: Isn't that classic British? So outraged yet so.
Speaker 4: Calm, so car silent anger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what that was.
Speaker 1: It just sort of feels like it's one of those situations where you know when you go in different countries and you assume for some reason that that country loves people from your country. Yes, oh the obnoxious Australian and Britain and vice versa.
Speaker 3: Two. By the way, oh and bits love us. They absolutely love us. JD.
Speaker 1: Ban to be like, oh my gosh, I would be the biggest hero in England.
Speaker 3: They're going to love me.
Speaker 5: Jdvance can I say this quite controversially.
Speaker 4: Has got one of those faces that you just want to smack.
Speaker 3: Smackable, isn't it. It's a real smackable face, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: I know exactly. I've thought about it before. I have thought about it before.
Speaker 4: Don't do it though, who're in trouble.
Speaker 3: Actually, don't smack a vice president from the US. We've always said that.
Speaker 1: So fourteen on Adelaide's Night from nine y nine, I think it's that time of the morning once again, Okay, each and every hour thirteen twenty four to ten, Royal Adelaide Show, Family passes down the golden ticket up for grabs calls right now?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 5: Can I please talk about women who like to turn on other women on the internet?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 3: Are you about to turn on a whole bunch of women?
Speaker 5: Know? Well no, I'm about to turn on those people who think that it's okay to criticize other mums and their parenting stuff.
Speaker 1: Are you saying the internet isn't a safe space for beautiful positive feedback?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: When?
Speaker 4: How very dare you? Can I cite two examples? Please?
Speaker 5: The first one is a girl called Sophie Turner. Who's Sophie Turner?
Speaker 4: You may ask?
Speaker 5: She was married to Joe Jonas of the Jonahs' brothers. Ok, yeah, right, anyway, So Sophie went to an Oasis concert and she posted a picture of her and her girlfriends in like a little carousel thing, you know, those cute little revolving photo things.
Speaker 4: So she posted and then people.
Speaker 5: Went her wrote l m fao as it not in the singer, I think she's forgotten that she has two kids.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, what?
Speaker 3: Excuse me very much?
Speaker 5: Excuse me very much, and so she was quick to clap back. She said, I'm so sorry. Sometimes I forget some people can't think for themselves. So get this, there's this crazy little thing called shared custody. Maybe just maybe they were with their dad.
Speaker 3: That day and people are like, yeah, but dad's probably an idiot.
Speaker 5: And then another example has been on Local Shores with Abby Holmes, who of course is the Channel seven boundary writer for the Football Brilliant.
Speaker 4: I think she does a great job.
Speaker 5: Any who. She went back to work seven weeks after giving birth to her son, Braxton John Brooksby with her husband Kegan Brooksby. There was a lot of feedback online so the announcement caused some divide, with some people calling it far too soon for the new.
Speaker 4: Mom to be journey. We can't win, We absolutely cannot win in this space.
Speaker 3: Isn't this purely one where it's up to the individual? Oh man, surely who's choice either way?
Speaker 5: Whose choice is it? Is it the mums or is it some random on the internet who decides what's best for their family situation?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Did you see any of that commentary around it?
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I sort of steer clear of particularly the AFL commentary, Yes, because it just sort of feels like footy fans are the biggest idiots on the planet.
Speaker 5: But sometimes yes, she said, there's certainly a small minority of people out there that feel they have the right to tell you what you should be doing and how things should be done, which is never the case.
Speaker 4: She said.
Speaker 5: One of the things that annoyed her the most was the commentary around her husband, a former Hawthorne and Gold Coast player. Someone said, oh, dad's on babysitting duty. I'm sorry, but dads don't babysit their own children. They're fifty percent of the parenting duo. And that is the point. No dad ever has been criticized for going back to work immediately after the birth of their kid.
Speaker 4: No one.
Speaker 5: So if you're trying to juggle the career space and also the parenting space, no one is ever going to win because someone always thinks they know better.
Speaker 1: But therefore went the other way. There'd be question marks if she's taken too long. Oh yeah, what the hell can you do?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: I heard it the other days.
Speaker 5: I was saying, oh my, oh, well, that must be nice for them, getting to take a year off their career. Like fuck, sake, you just you can't. I remember after I had my first child, I probably really didn't have too much of a choice. I had to go back to work after ten weeks because I was told that was so. And then the next time when I asked for twelve weeks off, they said, well, that is two more weeks than you had last.
Speaker 3: So lazy.
Speaker 1: Fun for some so clear to the people. Clear that people will make it as outrageous cause you do not have kids. Yeah, like it's some kind of ride in the park, some kind of blissful little moment where you're raising a child and.
Speaker 3: It's, oh, just beer and skittles.
Speaker 4: It's not Can I ask you this?
Speaker 3: And I've watched it, and it's it's scary you this.
Speaker 5: You've had three children? How quickly did you go back to work? Do you have each of those three children?
Speaker 3: Pretty quickly?
Speaker 10: The rules are simple, about to hear six songs from the same year. They can selected their song as a place. If they let it go, that song is gone. Now let's get into the mango is that are ready to battle back to you and hazy?
Speaker 1: Alright, chouts for youtoose music. By the way, and this has become quite a tight little space. So right now, in terms of the score, it's extremely competitive. It is thirteen to eleven in my.
Speaker 5: Father, Yes, indeed, I need to win, you do.
Speaker 4: I feel like I'm on a losing streak at the moment.
Speaker 3: Spot on pretty much in all categories. I'm all right.
Speaker 1: So we jump into the little aid to see what year we're dealing with.
Speaker 3: Yep, fredy to go two thousand and twelve. Interesting? All right, ready to go? Name she Bazza. Once you're in, You're in this crazy?
Speaker 4: Do I like me a little bit?
Speaker 5: Carlie ray Jebson, You do?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 1: I'm out?
Speaker 3: It just gets the first one. It's a great song though, alright without okay, first song? Hazy? Do I want this song?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 3: I was just saying later you guys, I select that?
Speaker 2: No you did?
Speaker 5: You said your name?
Speaker 3: God? Damn it?
Speaker 12: All right?
Speaker 3: I think I'm in. Am I in?
Speaker 4: Producing?
Speaker 5: Lucy?
Speaker 4: Do you want to go in the tape?
Speaker 1: Whistle flow Rider unlocked in? Why do I do that? Extremely premature?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Old every time you.
Speaker 5: Did float that, Carlie ray Jepson, was a great song.
Speaker 3: What are you? What are you saying there? Produce Lucy?
Speaker 4: This is much better than Carlie rod Jepson.
Speaker 3: That my views are warped.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, I've got flow right, so I got I got four left.
Speaker 3: So you got four left right? Next song?
Speaker 9: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Okay, side This was an absolute phenomenon. It wasn't just the first song to reach a billion views or something and YouTube.
Speaker 5: Yeah insane?
Speaker 1: Wow is it for you? Okay, we'll move on song number four and che let you down a little bit.
Speaker 3: No goodness, we found love Breanna Cowden House a good song. I'm not going to win that you ready, you're in? Okay, blow me one? Last year spipe Pat, Yeah, you're absolutely lock in just for you know what gigs? Did you find out? What the last song? Okay?
Speaker 1: Ready rect select that is the churn?
Speaker 3: All right, So here's the deal. Two songs I've gone with flow Rider versus a bit of this.
Speaker 9: I think.
Speaker 1: Please sketch yourself. Voting thirteen to eleven is the score right now?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Winning song revealed tomorrow morning. Get voting at Jody and Hazy.
Speaker 3: Easy.
Speaker 10: Adelaine Crows vice captain, really proud of the other.
Speaker 11: Group has been out to deal with some challenges, momentum swings and always give ourselves an opportunity to win.
Speaker 3: By us, kiss.
Speaker 5: Us.
Speaker 10: He's just a girl dad from Glen Elk. Please welcome with Hello Crows Vice captains. I am.
Speaker 5: I'm so glad you're in here because this is the first time all week when Andrew hases stopped winning about how sick he is because he wants to seem like a big man in front of you construct down by the man flew.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had to just rearrange what we usually do.
Speaker 1: Usually we sort of greet Alex, give and kiss, sort of fifteen to twenty second kids can't do.
Speaker 4: That now, don't you get him sick?
Speaker 3: No, I wouldn't dream of it.
Speaker 11: Good morning, guys, it's great to see you again. I've seen a bit of hazy of late. So he came down to training. Did you go with big high five? And then welcomed him back from the airport.
Speaker 3: I couldn't believe it. What agreed? What a greeting? How to sign to currently drove me home?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 1: I signed the reader something along the lines of thanks for putting all Crow supporters on life support with that near loss to the West Coast Eagles.
Speaker 3: It was a long sign.
Speaker 4: He and heck happened?
Speaker 3: What happened.
Speaker 11: You don't understand how hard did is to travel play AFL footy every week and to a team. To their credit, they played an unbelievable game and brand of footy, the West Coast Eagles. So I'm really proud of how we fought through that one. I've spoken a bit about even on that intro our ability to deal with momentum swings and when a game is an arm wrestled lot, that high pressure a few hours, and then your ability to make the most of your moments. You saw us come through that, especially late. So I'm so proud of our group and we continue to move forward.
Speaker 4: Team class.
Speaker 1: Little synopsis, yep, it goes out saying though Saturday night, Oh this is spectacular, sold out against the Pies.
Speaker 3: Cheesy guys over Pies one or two.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I saw something the other day that the Crowies haven't met the Pies for for a few years.
Speaker 3: Back in threeenty and sixteen was the last time.
Speaker 11: So both teams have had a really strong year and you just to get the opportunity to play these games at Adelaide Oval, and you've seen it all year, how consistent our fan base is. I can't wait to get out there and give us the energy that we need to continue on our way.
Speaker 5: Can I ask you this question? There are a lot of obnoxious Pies players. Who's the most obnoxious of them all? Who's the most.
Speaker 3: Look, who's the biggest not there's a few out there.
Speaker 11: I cross passed a lot with Buzzy Maynard. He's an x SA. We played juniors together. Yeah, it's always it's always good to He's lined me up a few times and got me good. It's always nice to kind of cross paths and just reminisce on the old days, but also pinch yourself to the opportunity we get to be out on the main stage against each other.
Speaker 1: Maynard seems like one of those blokes who every single person who's not a colling what support would hate him. And then if you looked at your phone and the notification was that Bradon Maynard is now joining yours side, you'd be like, oh.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I love him. I love him so much.
Speaker 5: Can I ask you something that I have been too embarrassed to bring up on this show because I know I'll get absolutely smack senseless by this guy.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 5: Can I can I ask this? Where does crom come from Chrom. What does it mean.
Speaker 11: That's a good question, Joe, because that was actually introduced when I was living over in Victoria. So I've seen that, I've seen it a bit and I've got no idea, no idea, guys, I've.
Speaker 3: Got the answers for you.
Speaker 1: Crom originated from a then you're in just stock standard typo on the internet. Who Bye, A lady by the name of Lois Frith. So the original TYPEO was by Lois at Frith. And I'm going to tell you right now. Lois is probably in her eighties and she wrote I'm not sure what the context was, but she wrote, feeling confident for next a year, go Mighty Crom and it.
Speaker 3: Grew legs from there. Has she trademark she should?
Speaker 11: Do?
Speaker 3: You know what I find really intriguing about this.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you that Lois doesn't even know what she's created.
Speaker 3: No listening right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I just see it everywhere like go Crom. I'm like, what the hell does that mean? I don't even know where it comes up.
Speaker 3: We'll now, I know, there we go.
Speaker 1: Alex Neilbourne is still in the studio with us, and we are truly blessed yes we are.
Speaker 4: We're talking music. Who's you go to? Who do you like?
Speaker 11: I love an ad Sharon just to sing along. If someone can play the guitar, who's there with you? Then you can get a good sing along. And he's just he just seems like a good dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it does seem Can you play musical instrument? If you ask my wife this.
Speaker 11: I gave playing a guitar ago through the COVID years. I actually thought I got quite good, but I didn't realize it's a four year initiation that you need to do to complete to become good at playing.
Speaker 3: To learn well, we had different motivations. I think I've seen some vision. Actually, I think it was for your forty birthday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're in it for the.
Speaker 1: Leading Alex had already found his soul. I was still searching. Yeah right, but yeah, it takes a fair while. But can you imagine if the great man could play an instrument sing as well? Oh my goshy.
Speaker 4: To be honest, I'm more that I.
Speaker 11: Don't know if you've seen the vision of the guys on American Idol, the two brothers that audition and one guy, one of the brothers is going he's the front man. He's singing, and then the backup guys and there you go.
Speaker 3: The man.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so when your mum tells you to bring your little brothers, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: We had a debate this week about Nickelback Hazy. You were arguing for Nickelback that they don't deserve all the hate. I was arguing that they do deserve all the hate. Where do you sit it on nickel.
Speaker 11: I'm a huge Nickelback fan. The reason I'm easy to sing along with. You're having a bit of a later night. They usually come on it after midnight and everyone's happy.
Speaker 3: Alex.
Speaker 1: Any truth to the rumor that this used to be your theme song for your MySpace page back in the day, like your.
Speaker 3: Pass around you?
Speaker 1: Because they're dangerous rumors, they're real dangerous.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's why I didn't get any friends.
Speaker 4: Of mine that could be it. Hey, all the best for this weekend.
Speaker 5: It's going to be an absolutely huge game at the Adelaide Oval and.
Speaker 4: A real test for crom ahead of the finals.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Another test and as we continue to build through the year, these are the games you want to be part of. Joes, And as I said off the jump, here being on adelaide Oval, this atmosphere, this occasion, I hope you see a group.
Speaker 3: That are ready for it, and we can't wait. As a footy club, we appreciate you about good luck. We're going to watch every single second. Look forward to cashing out again very so thank you guys.
Speaker 4: Take him out with nickelback please.
Speaker 3: Okay if you don't mind, which trying his song or my song?
Speaker 4: No, the MySpace song?
Speaker 3: Okay? Around there? All you need to know I need to know now, I need to know.
Speaker 1: I need to know.
Speaker 3: I need to know what's in the news today to know this.
Speaker 4: Here's what you need to know. You know what you need to know with Jody and Asy.
Speaker 5: You need to know it's going to be stunning weather today top of twenty degrees. If you don't mind feel the warmth on your skin, it's the great Natasha Beding filled one.
Speaker 3: Said, because no one else can feel it for you.
Speaker 4: Oh is that what your skin will.
Speaker 5: Rain on your I don't know anyway on your skin? Right? Sorry for you?
Speaker 1: Well you can let them in no one else nowhere else?
Speaker 5: Can you speak the world on your lips? Okay? Anyway, so you can feel the rain rain on your skin tomorrow because there'll be showers around. With the top of sixteen, Saturday is where it gets a bit grubby, so a shower will two. Particularly if you're going along to the Crows match against Collingwood down to eight, he's to bit chilly shells around. Andrew, speaking of the Crows, you need to be very careful because the Crows are warning members and fans to buy tickets through the correct channels amid instances of scamming. So people have been buying what they thought were tickets or hospitality packages, but instead they were online scams, and some fans are understood of being swindled out of several hundred dollars for products that do not exist.
Speaker 4: Some advice for you.
Speaker 1: Also on the night, if you go to the stadium and you see the bloke there, he's wearing one shoe and he's got a bum back and he's got some tickets for you, don't buy them. He's just not as trustworthy as you think.
Speaker 5: If his sunglasses look like they came from the local cowtexts.
Speaker 3: They're very streamlined. Yes, they're very dark and streamlined.
Speaker 4: Do not purchase those tickets.
Speaker 3: That's it probably aerials, that's a giveaway. He's up to day good.
Speaker 5: So some advice if you're looking for Crows tickets. The Crows will never request payments through PayPal, midcoin, or direct bank of transfers.
Speaker 4: Players will never reach out.
Speaker 5: With ticketing or membership offers via online who's wallen for?
Speaker 3: Who's gone?
Speaker 5: Riley O'Brien just offered me some tickets.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys's not gonna bloody beilave it. Rob got in contact with me via Instagram. He wants to give us some tickets. I don't even know him and he's trying to get me out to give you some tickets. Okay, rap, All I need to do is give him some bank detail.
Speaker 5: Riley O'Brien is not an accredited ticket Tech official. Only ticket Tech is the only official ticket provider for games at Adelaide.
Speaker 3: Okay, that all makes sense. Still a lot of people fall for scams when it comes to tickets.
Speaker 4: Mighty, Riley O'Brien took my two hundred large.
Speaker 1: Are you telling me that Riley O'Brien is my friend?
Speaker 3: No,