Speaker 1: We get you the money every day, adelaides.
Speaker 2: Gen Z Stair beware, so the younger generation of being more not to use the infamous stare in the workplace. Let me drill down for you. If you haven't heard of this phenomenon, it's gone viral. It's categorized by a prolonged, unwavering gaze that can look like disinterest or even disapproval, and is usually given in response to a question or request. So an expert's gone to news dot com and said, don't use this stare at work.
Speaker 3: Whatever you do.
Speaker 2: She said, if your go to move is the gen Z stare, you might want to find a better strategy. Young people usually don't have any authority at work, so they need to work out how to influence without it.
Speaker 3: Silence and staring isn't the answer.
Speaker 1: That's not it.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I got to tell you the story because I experienced my first gen Z stare yesterday in the wild. It was unbelievable. I was like, oh am I witnessing is this happening?
Speaker 3: It was so good.
Speaker 2: So we went to a part at half time in the dance competition that my daughter was in to get the kids some chips and so anyway.
Speaker 4: Of course he'd gone to the pub halftime with dance competition. There's a difference throwing that, but proceed standard.
Speaker 3: You want to get through the day, do you not?
Speaker 2: Anyway, So I'm standing at the counter and I'm ordering some chips and gravy and a couple of venos and he just this guy, this kid, he would have been like nineteen twenty, and he's just given me this one, just like it. Like I just said, hey, mate, can you just fight on the moon? Get me some moon dust and come back again? It was like it was just honestly, I'm like, is anyone home? There's anyone in there?
Speaker 1: For one?
Speaker 2: And then I realized what was happening, and I loved it so very much. And then I was like, hey, do you mind? Do you think you could clear the table? Because when we got there, the table was still dirty and he's like yeah.
Speaker 3: And so he came over and he cleared half of it. I was like, you're going to do the rest? Men, Like, what the hell's going on? And I was like, is this a gen z stare or is this guy just a Bort supporter? And he's in shock?
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 4: That's where one of the other isn't there's sixty thousand ports supports is right there? The Jed's there.
Speaker 5: I need to know.
Speaker 6: I need to know now. I need to know.
Speaker 7: I need to know.
Speaker 8: I need to know what the news today.
Speaker 6: To know this, here's what you need to know.
Speaker 7: You know what you need to know with Jody.
Speaker 2: You need to know that every major center across Essay has now recorded at least twenty meals of rain in July, and almost every area is set to record above average July weather rain falls.
Speaker 3: What I congratulations.
Speaker 2: Lensword has recorded two hundred and thirty five meals this month.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, lenswid nicely.
Speaker 2: That's good for the grapes up there, Great for the great Lenswood Winery, etcetera.
Speaker 1: Great for the garden. Gives them a nice drink.
Speaker 2: So in the city, sixty six meals is the average. So far, we've had one hundred eleven meals accounting. That's it's unbelievable. Scenes So I'm just having a little look ahead. More rain today, tomorrow, the next day, the next day, and then the next day with top I think the highest temperature is fourteen and then finally the sun will make an appearance on.
Speaker 1: Such where's the sun, it's going to Bali.
Speaker 3: He's taking that well, having a little vacation. This just buying a couple of bin team there you go.
Speaker 4: It's going to be very very wet and saying that it feels quite sunny and warm. If your Crow's supporter, let's pick it up and listen to Dwayne Russell cheering along like there's one point in it.
Speaker 1: That's actually ninety eight points.
Speaker 4: Anybody's rooting for one hundred points. So it was pouring and traditionally the underdog does very well in the showdown. There is no way that anyone could have predicted that Port would go down by ninety eight points and cheez the cross.
Speaker 2: Could you got a little bit sad for Port just in the sense that it's Ken's last showdown and you thought that'd.
Speaker 3: Really show up him.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's be builded by one hundred points in the rain goodness, and they're such a proud club. I don't know if you'd like to see it anyway, I'm sure Crow supporters like to say it.
Speaker 4: I just thought, all wonder if Grows supporters being humble in this situation, they're really starting to write it and do you know what.
Speaker 1: It was a few weeks.
Speaker 4: Ago and I was at my son's soccer under seven's and one of the boys actually kicked it the wrong way out of the center and all the parents are like, oh my god, I am so embarrassed. Oh my god, our sons are loses. Anyway, Miles Bergman did the same thing to shout out the first place, oh that South Australia has ever seen kicked it the wrong way.
Speaker 1: Darcy Fogg was like, what's.
Speaker 3: Going on the old day that here's one of the great brain fades in Showdown history, isn't it? Oh my gosh, incredible?
Speaker 4: And I just I wonder you love if he was miked up? Yeah, who's riffled in him?
Speaker 1: What are they saying?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well they did. They went to him straight away, didn't they. Yeah that was that was unbelievable. But yeah, one hundred points.
Speaker 2: Well on the outside of the Crows are flying as if their September dreams are they sitting on top of the ladd an hour.
Speaker 4: And a second outright second too, they're two points second going We've got the win yesterday. Surprisingly they have Richmond, who's so that coming? But yeah, the Crows are flying. Yeah, you should get excited Crow supporters start booking your tickets for Grand Final action.
Speaker 3: What do the coaches have to say postmatch?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was two different mindsets. Well say that much, Matthew Nix Ken Hinckley, let's start with the next.
Speaker 8: Dreams can be as wild as you want them to be.
Speaker 5: But yeah, you dream about performances like that, you know, on a wet day where you know that can bring footy down to your offers, a great over footy for our.
Speaker 1: Guys to perform the way they did and be just so clean and ruthless in the contest.
Speaker 5: You know, we tackled as well as I've ever seen this tackle.
Speaker 9: Other than the first quarter, we were never in the game. We were outplayed around the contest, were outplayed with their method. It was incredibly wet. That again opens up the margin from personnel. I think for both sides they have top endcown. They have really helped least and credit to where credits due. They exposed just in all areas of the game.
Speaker 1: That's right, Jose.
Speaker 4: It's a great time Pike you to say, sometimes you're the bug, sometimes you're the windshield. On this particular occasion, Paul played the role of the butt. Yep, the crows with the windship.
Speaker 3: Yes. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Do you know what else piqued my interest on the weekend is having a little look at Toby Green's work against the swamps. Took umbridge to Tom Papley and has had this to say. I think it was like half time as he was walking off the ground he was interviewed to have a listen.
Speaker 4: Tom Padley's got a little bit to say in the first half.
Speaker 1: Just there a little bit of feeling of this one.
Speaker 5: He's looking over way you see how we go second half?
Speaker 4: Maybe we should have gone tope.
Speaker 3: That's jewel dropping stuff, isn't it.
Speaker 4: It is the AFL not investigating and saying that. The AFL said, look, if you guys want to sort it out in terms of the clubs and have a chat, go for it. But we're not investigating, right So yeah, interesting though, it's an interesting space, like if you're talking about pat shaming and things like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely tread the laurent Toby Green.
Speaker 2: I just feel like type Green gives zero fs in every situation, don't you Reckon?
Speaker 3: Absolutely does Toby Green things.
Speaker 4: Christ should love him on your side though, Oh Joe, it's bad news for you and others who like to post their picks of what they did at the gym.
Speaker 1: This is unfortunately, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: I can't go to the gym without doing a selfie.
Speaker 1: I know it's so true, isn't it?
Speaker 4: It's actually an illness, I can't it turns into a documentary, turns into a genuine life story. New psychological studies suggests that people who constantly post gym and work out content on social media show higher levels of narcissistic traits.
Speaker 3: Well BlimE me over with a feather.
Speaker 1: Who saw this coming.
Speaker 4: Researchers analyzed behavior patterns motivations behind fitness related posts. While sharing progress can inspire others, excessive posting is often linked to validation seeking and self image obsession. The line between motivation and manipulation can be thin. Experts advise uses to be mindful of their attentions online and how digital habits can reflect deeper personality traits.
Speaker 3: Well, it's obnoxious, don't you reckon? I just think I don't know.
Speaker 2: I want to be really careful because our sound guy Todd often posts a gym selfie.
Speaker 1: No, but that's what he does.
Speaker 3: I love him.
Speaker 4: That's his thing. He's a body builder. Yeah, so this is the thing with that sort of stuff. I am quite obsessed with the whole body builder's journey thing because what they do is just yeah, it's it's it's next level something Todd our sound guru does it.
Speaker 1: I am so into it. Yeah, and I want to know more.
Speaker 2: It's different because it's like it's a genuine sort of lifestyle thing for him. But I think if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it's a duck.
Speaker 3: That's what it is.
Speaker 2: You are essentially saying, look how hot I look in my gym where that's what you're saying.
Speaker 1: I remember it was that it up for something else.
Speaker 3: Don't put lipstick on a pig.
Speaker 1: Andrew put lips. They're going it big.
Speaker 4: You were telling me that you're at the gym and you punched out three k Yeah, that's really impressive, and I was like, you should put it on social media.
Speaker 1: And you're like, oh, it took me thirty five minutes first, didn't run, did you? Three k oh?
Speaker 3: Shut up? Yeah, it's a really interesting phenomenon, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I've seen women do full on photo shoots in the gym, full on photo shoots.
Speaker 1: You ever seen the tripod setup filming?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I have, I have. There's oh god, do yourself favor. Go to the gym on the Gold Coast. That's amazing. Oh yeah, amazing to witness some of the influences.
Speaker 6: Influences. That's not a thing.
Speaker 10: Shut up.
Speaker 6: You just made that up.
Speaker 1: Influencers. That the thing isn't it?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 1: Surely all the thought.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Producing Lucy get onto that. Please.
Speaker 4: If I've made that up, thank good. On me tell you what. I'll put that on social mediam claim that trademarket.
Speaker 3: AI says it's the thing? Sorry?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 7: Thanks to AI, which probably developed around the same time as a f influencer.
Speaker 8: Job.
Speaker 1: That is a good job.
Speaker 6: Monday morning joke of yes.
Speaker 4: I know what you do on a weekend, Joe's and that is just sit there, siph and through all your books and collect the best.
Speaker 3: Joke scowl the internet.
Speaker 4: I do, all right, three jokes an opportunity just to inject a little bit of humor for your Monday. I'll go first, if you're don't mind load, ladies, Okay, I see how producing Lucy goes with her, and.
Speaker 7: I've got to redeem myself. Last week was too short and no one fully understood it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's okay.
Speaker 4: He started at the bottom, so much of the bottom almost your underground.
Speaker 3: I just got to get above ground today. That's all we ask of you.
Speaker 1: Okay, off, you're ready. What's the opposite of a croissant?
Speaker 3: What is the happy bug or something like that?
Speaker 4: That would be a happy uncle, beautiful bride? To stick it over.
Speaker 2: I gave you a little gen z stair there.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not attacking you.
Speaker 3: I will go next.
Speaker 1: Yes, produce you, Lissa. What do you got?
Speaker 7: So a guy asked the girl to go to a dance. She agrees and he rents a suit. The rental, though, has a long line, so he waits and waits, finally.
Speaker 3: Gets the suit.
Speaker 7: Decides to buy flowers for the girl, so he goes to the flower shop, but there's a huge long line for the flowers, so he waits and waits, finally gets the flowers.
Speaker 3: He picks up the girl. They go to the dance.
Speaker 7: There's a long line into the dance and they just wait and wait to get in there. They get into the dance and the guy offers to get her a drink. She goes, Yeah, I would love a punch. So goes to the bar and there's no punchline.
Speaker 2: She's so happy with herself. I love that your background. Yes, your little wombat. You've poked up good stuffs, sniff the fresh air, and away you go.
Speaker 1: There's a couple of notches, so you went from negative one to one. Well that.
Speaker 2: J What about this woman who dressed up as a policewoman and then she surprised her boyfriend in their bedroom and told him he's under arrest on suspicion of being good in bed after two minutes or charges would drop due to lack of evidence.
Speaker 1: You're going to jail. You're going to jail.
Speaker 4: Beware, they're out there, ladies and gentlemen potentially watching, planning, scheming, probing. No problem, getting ready to meet us?
Speaker 3: Yeah done?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well we might even get to the Royal at Lake show Wednesday September. Oh, we might get to the show, but anything. Don't make any plans past.
Speaker 3: November could be your last show because we're done. Okay.
Speaker 2: So scientists have worn that a mysterious space object the size of Manhattan is hurtling towards the Earth, and the danger it poses isn't what you're thinking. So, according to when you study the space object, maybe an alien spacecraft that can attack our planet, possibly in November twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's really soon. Just a couple of months.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a couple of months away, so if.
Speaker 1: You're just starting renovations.
Speaker 2: So a few scientists suggested that the fast moving space object called thirty one slash Atlas might be in an alien space growth.
Speaker 1: That's complicated too, by the way, doesn't really roll off the tongue.
Speaker 2: But go on thirty one slash Atlas. Say again, Okay, so this is it.
Speaker 3: I'm showing you a picture here if you want to jump on the it's everywhere. This is little picture of this spacecraft.
Speaker 2: It looks like a portion of the old test pattern that used to be like on the ABCS.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's just like it's almost like a color bar, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It's fun.
Speaker 3: It's not fun.
Speaker 1: I like the design of what they're doing there not.
Speaker 3: Fun because it might be attacking us and wiping us all out.
Speaker 1: There are there color for a bunch of little fellas, aren't they?
Speaker 6: Ah?
Speaker 2: So it also could be secretly observing us and other planets and our devices, But that's just a theory.
Speaker 3: So who knows. They couldn't be collecting data on humans.
Speaker 1: Who knows.
Speaker 3: God, we're a stupid species. I'll tell you that much for free.
Speaker 4: Maybe they're very nervous because they want to come down to meet us when you lah, but they don't know how to approach us. Yes, because they're watching us and they see how we act on social media and things.
Speaker 1: I mean like, I feel like these guys all hate each other. Why would they like us?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: Exactly, I know you want to do this. I don't agree. I don't think we're going to get any calls. But go on launch into launch into your request for calls this morning?
Speaker 4: Please go thirteen twenty ten, ten Thirday twenty four ten. Let's make a little bit broad. Have you had an alien encounter? Maybe a UFO encounter? Maybe you are an alien? Ooh, thirty twenty four ten.
Speaker 1: Are you an alien?
Speaker 3: Oh? We'd love to hear from you night.
Speaker 1: So no one's going to call.
Speaker 4: That's okay, But I just will sleep better tonight knowing that we put it out there.
Speaker 1: Has anyone had an alien interaction? Maybe just the UFO interaction?
Speaker 2: Your supernatural encounters have you had one. Have you seen something in the sky that you thought, what is that? That's that's completely not right, or you could have just been abducted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll take all your calls.
Speaker 4: It's fine, do you know, just just a simple fun abduction. It's a call some sort of UFO encounter, and maybe it was a uf encounter with a friend. Maybe it's a friend of a friend. Maybe it was dad's friend's cousin's friend, that sort of stuff. Yeah, dog's uncle, that sort of gain.
Speaker 2: Quite honestly, we'll take whatever we can get this morning on this particular topic.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten will take your call, and if you get through, because you know, causing him to be flooding him, we'll put you on the stand by the stray winter weekend Escape UFO encounters.
Speaker 1: We'd love to hear from it. UFO encounters. It makes sense though, given that we'reabout to be invaded.
Speaker 2: Well, scientists have worn that a mysterious space object the size of Manhattan is hurtling towards the Earth and it's dangerous. So November, we've got to November to get everything done in life that we possibly want to do before the aliens invade.
Speaker 7: Us.
Speaker 1: What if they're good guys.
Speaker 3: They might be, they might be.
Speaker 1: Who's to say they also might not be. That's the thing.
Speaker 2: The one on the Simpsons was a nice guy, was just a peaceful aliens.
Speaker 1: What it turned out was Monty Burns.
Speaker 4: When you love whatcomrou Burns with this beautiful sort of green glow going about him.
Speaker 2: Stunning, So you put it out there. Thirteen twenty four ten, Have you encountered in alien? Back from the city? Good morning back, Hi, okay, tell us about your interstellar encounter.
Speaker 12: Please well, And it was my father in law.
Speaker 13: So he grew up in the little outback mining town in an Luca yep. It's a little open mining town outside of Woomera, and he swears secon blue. When he was around eleven or twelve, he saw an alien when he was on the way back to their van, and the alien stopped him for about twenty minutes. He was tall, big eyes.
Speaker 10: Long arm, and he gave him a real peaceful feeling, so it was like a peleassy so he's like took over his whole body feather made him feel like he was very peaceful, and ever since he's being observed.
Speaker 11: To daily Wow.
Speaker 8: Rh it's cool.
Speaker 13: And he's seventy three now, so this is going back a.
Speaker 12: Good what sixty years ago?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that your partner has gone. Now listen, I'm going to introduce you to my dad. Don't be alarmed if he tells you this story about the Timmy Betan alien exact.
Speaker 13: I'm knowing my partners so is eight.
Speaker 10: Oh, we grew and we grew up in Laura, which, as you know, rockets.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, so, but yeah, Dad's dad's been a bit of a bit of a strange one thing. Yeah, that's cool, incredible.
Speaker 2: Let's got a Cassie from Victor. Good morning, Cassie. Okay, when did you see an alien? And or a spacecraft? Will take either.
Speaker 12: So I grew up in the technic crank In and all this territory, which is small town five hundred k's and north of our springs and one hundred k's from us as white Cliff Well, which has seen the UFO Capital of Australia because all the far things I've seen there. And one night there was about six of us out and we looked up in the sky and we thought we saw like planes. Fine informations. It was about six or seven of them in the sky and suddenly they started dancing around in really strange patterns, so like no explanation. We watched them for about, you know, twenty minutes and they just kept cruising around, but like dark from side to side.
Speaker 1: Ah, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Sure it wasn't those rulettes that you see eclipse, because they're pretty good.
Speaker 3: I can move back.
Speaker 12: I wonder sometimes with the American bathed out at Alice Springs, what could have been been tested up there? But there was lots of lots of people.
Speaker 3: Cassie, that's good.
Speaker 1: Can take don't give you?
Speaker 3: Can we take one more?
Speaker 2: Katie from Walkley Heights, Hey, Katie, Hey, all right, this is your grandfather yet.
Speaker 11: Yes. So he was about fifty or years ago. They lived somewhere in Baustralia that was like had a bit of a hill area next to him and him, his wife and brother in law with some little children were in the house and they could hear like a hovering, humming sound coming from outside, and he went into his brother in law to ask him to come out and investigate with him, but he was hiding under a blanket, like I ain't going out there, And so Pop's gone out himself, and what he tells us was that when he was out there, he saw like a like a mother ship up on the top of the hill, and there was some smaller ships with aliens out probing the ground. And he said that they were talking to him telepathically, telling him that, you know, they're going to be back later. They're just sort of testing and keeping an eye on Earth. And when he goes back inside, my nana was like, where were you?
Speaker 13: What happened?
Speaker 11: Like you were going out there for so long? And he swears that he was out there for like five minutes and she's like, no, you're gone for like an hour or more. And still till just before he died ten years ago or near ten years ago, they would literally get into actual arguments over how long he was outside therefore, Wow.
Speaker 1: Question, Katie, why were they probing the crowd?
Speaker 10: I don't know. He said they were testing.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he said they were testing the like the dirt and stuff. So who knows, maybe they're checking.
Speaker 3: What are you suggesting? It more fun things to pray?
Speaker 1: Why the Alids?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Why can't they just turn up? Why can't we have a lovely little conversation.
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's nice, but put the probe down. Thank you for he calls.
Speaker 8: I need to know. I need to know now, I need to know. I need to know, I need to know what the news today.
Speaker 6: What you need to know? You know what you need to know.
Speaker 4: With Jody and Navy, it was either a gorgeous little dream for Crow's supporters or an absolute nightmare for power supporters.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's.
Speaker 8: Falls mo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the fallout is probably maybe missing Max Michael only for a couple of weeks with the hamstring injury.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you spent shine quality time outside of Calvary yesterday waiting.
Speaker 1: That was fine as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I bet it wouldn't have been cold in that little winter.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, it's fine. I don't never knows anyway, all my fingertips.
Speaker 3: You would have got Max with news he'd already been done.
Speaker 1: That's okay. Found that out four hours after we got there. But that's okay. It's good.
Speaker 4: It's a good experience. It was Sunday too, What else was he going to do?
Speaker 3: What were you doing sleeping in boring quality time with my family?
Speaker 1: You went warm or anything like that?
Speaker 8: Way?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was toasting sitting in front of the fire Hume, go.
Speaker 1: To live a little AnyWho who wants to join me at Calvary Hospital, dear.
Speaker 3: One of the highlights for me, I think was the first bounce and the kick out of the center square from les Bergman, he went the wrong way. He went classic under twelves.
Speaker 1: We're working out as well, I think he do you know what? I think?
Speaker 4: He technically gets a clearance, doesn't matter which way it gets it go. So he got a clearance, but obviously you don't get an inside fifty kicker back into.
Speaker 1: The opposition fifty. Yeah, so you.
Speaker 4: Got a kick and a clearance, just went the wrong way. I think he probably goes minus in terms of his Ford trajector with his meters right. Interesting situation.
Speaker 3: What about old blue eyes fogged? He just going thanks Max and the.
Speaker 4: Most reliable kick in the competition, and he was like, I don't think I deserve this.
Speaker 2: So he missed it, oh man, And can you imagine him just taking it up with a skipper And so you pointed to the northern end.
Speaker 4: No, mate, no, it's a little bit confused. Paul Lockie Jones is on Darcy Fogg. You're like, come on, give us a chop out.
Speaker 2: Oh dear, hey, can we talk about Destiny's Child. We got back together for a little bit.
Speaker 3: This is cool.
Speaker 2: So they staged a surprise reunion during Beyonce's final concert on.
Speaker 3: Her Cowboy Carter tour in Las Vegas on Saturday night, Thank You very Much.
Speaker 2: She shocked the audience when her former bandmates Kelly Rowland and the Lesser Destiny Child Michelle Williams very unknown.
Speaker 1: Isn't she poor Michelle?
Speaker 3: She's like the third war Brother.
Speaker 1: Yeah Dean, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Dean joined her on stage at Allegiance Stadium, marking the trio's first performance together since twenty eighteen.
Speaker 3: We got a little bit there, Oh, a little.
Speaker 1: Bit of audio sitting make this out?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, be delicious.
Speaker 1: I'm Michelle. Michelle's like, go Rinse, you're picking up the tab Beyonce.
Speaker 2: She would have cashed into Michelle because she's not doing much else.
Speaker 1: She was doing those that was a boat finance.
Speaker 2: She's doing those ads where she was like taking the po double five out of herself about being a lesson Beyonce. Anyway, despite going their separate ways in two thousand and six, the trio have remained good friends. And you like to hear that, don't because there's a lot of big egos in music and they're still.
Speaker 1: Mate oas this boys are back together as Alder Brothers.
Speaker 3: What's going on in rock and roll?
Speaker 2: Everyone's like good Kumbaya in a circle holding hands.
Speaker 4: Well maybe you get the stage you laugh for you're like, gosh, I need some cash.
Speaker 1: Here. We are what we talked a little initiatives like this.
Speaker 8: It's great.
Speaker 3: We told you last week.
Speaker 2: We're getting together without the mates sport Adelete Football Club and Kole's and we're rallying behind a local foot e club that's doing it a little bit tough. Right now, we are joined by Darcy Burne Jones. Good morning, welcome around and rest time.
Speaker 4: At a radio studio too. By the way, radio chats have been by the phone.
Speaker 2: Is you don't look excited, and Rihanna and from the West Croydon Footy Club. You are the secretary Rhiannon. Welcome to the studio. I know you're a little bit nervous. You'll be absolutely fine. Tell us you guys have been doing a little bit tough at the moment.
Speaker 14: Yeah, we've had a tough few years coming up with the juniors. So we've got under eight, Sunder Nine's and odz Kip going trying to build build on that for the next few years and try and.
Speaker 3: What do you need around the club. What's lacking.
Speaker 14: We're struggling with committee, We're struggling with coaches, We're struggling with community engagement. Just asking anybody if you're out there listening, to get in touch with our socials.
Speaker 1: If you think you can help.
Speaker 14: Out in any way. It might be time, might be expertise, might be social media.
Speaker 2: Yep. Yeah, Well, thanks to the legends of Calls and the Port Adelaie Football Club, you're going to be receiving.
Speaker 3: Our local footing lifeline.
Speaker 2: So that involves some new guernseys, some new goalpost, safety pads, a training equipment package as well, some new club signage and branding, plus a marketing and advertising front to help drive the club forward.
Speaker 1: They go very nice, Okay, that helps good. That would be a huge help. Peep, help us build in the future.
Speaker 4: Pewter four Yanna am i right in saying that all the stuff that needs to be installed will be installed by Darcy burn Junk as well at the club.
Speaker 5: And Zach went out there last week and and lent a hand for a night, so that is Yeah, it was good to get down there and give them a hand.
Speaker 4: Cheer in the Mighty Hawks. What did you What was your feeling in terms of majority of players. Were they port swayed or crow Swayed.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure they were very supportive of us though, so maybe there was more import than Crows down there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I feel like as well yourself, Darcy, but also one Zach Butters turns up, I'd be Zach Butter's fan instantly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would be absolutely little mastery is well.
Speaker 2: Rianna, and we're going to follow this journey, so keep it on over. We'll keep you posted as to how the club's tracking appreciated.
Speaker 14: Thank you.
Speaker 3: How are you going on the field at the moment?
Speaker 14: Kids are going great, absolutely loving that there's some really like talent coming through. So yeah, yeah, it's been It's been great watching them sort of develop and learn.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 2: Okay, you are a football reporter for the Port Adelaide Football Club.
Speaker 3: Go for it, aster, Ben Jones.
Speaker 1: The flaws of yours? How you want to talk about weakend?
Speaker 4: Not particularly let's not muckle down on the result, but there's one particular moment inside five seconds we need to talk about.
Speaker 1: Have you seen when was the last time, Darzy, you'd seen.
Speaker 4: Someone kicked the wrong way in the situation like Miles Bergman did.
Speaker 1: It's very funny.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I'm not sure Miles thought it was too funny, but yeah, I actually yeah, I felt felt a little bit sorry for him, to be honest. Yeah, that's that's not a not a situation you really want to be in. And you know, luckily foggy mister goal. So yeah, damage done in the end.
Speaker 2: Did he explain it away? Did he say why he kicked it that way?
Speaker 8: No, don't.
Speaker 5: I don't know, but I assume you just forgot which way we're going.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just thought it would have been the moment where Miles is going go, she's got some space off straight through made What about last night, And obviously you probably can't say too much in this space, but I mean the link with Port Adelaide and the Zaia wangon nin Miller is strong friendships jas Berg and Jason Horn France, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Did you see what he did last night for the same thing against the D's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's pretty pretty unreal, was it. He's obviously just an incredible player and probably one of the best plays in the comp at the minute, so'd be very handy if we can we can get him on board at some point.
Speaker 1: It looks very nice and little port Adelaide gny wasn't I.
Speaker 2: I don't want to, you know, put my fingers into the wound or anything, but Kenny's last showdown, so he must have been disappointed. You guys must have been disappointed in your performance for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, definitely.
Speaker 5: I mean, anytime you lose by a margin like that's, you know, obviously extremely disappointing and embarrassing. Really, so yeah, for us to perform like that was was disappointing. But you know, take nothing away from Adelaide. They were they were pretty ruthless.
Speaker 2: Does that hurt because there's a genuine hatred between these cops, isn't there.
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it definitely hurts a lot more than any any other loss, for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Darcie, you've had a fantastic season. You've been very very good.
Speaker 4: Bad luck on the weekend, but what's still four games to go to show plenty to play for and to show some signing Bright's lights for next season.
Speaker 1: So good luck for the rest of the season. Good luck in it's cats.
Speaker 2: Before we let you go, Darcy, I just have to quickly point to this because Jack Lakosis was in here. He said down in Tazzi a couple of weeks ago, when it was absolute it was like one us two and belting down, he said you were purple?
Speaker 5: You actually yeah, I didn't know, but yeah, my whole, my arms and body went purple.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's how color was. Musya A bit concerning, but yeah the end it was as cold as it looked. Mate.
Speaker 4: Thanks for your time, and also Rhiannon from West Croydon Hawks, thank you for coming in and congratulations. Hope all this gear goes to a long way and helps you guys out. Thanks for having me, super Mario fans and maybe Short Kings as well in general. Some unfortunate news that she's just emerged. Ya Nintendo they have confirmed that Murrio and Princess.
Speaker 1: Peach are just good friends. Did you always sit there and be like what's going on there? Yeah? He's short King. She's a beautiful blonde.
Speaker 4: Sure, she's a foot and a half tall than but do you know what he deserves love?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Because he saves hers so many times. So In a quote from Nintendo. They said, Princess Preach and Murray are good friends and they help each other out whenever they can. So this clarification marks a significant shift from previous portrayals of their relationship, which has included hints of romantic interest and even proposals.
Speaker 3: Oh god, begs the question. Can men and women even just be friends?
Speaker 7: Here?
Speaker 1: I don't even know about that. It's a whole different kurtle.
Speaker 3: Isn't it be platonic between these two?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I don't think so.
Speaker 4: The update has sparked various reactions on social media, with some fans interpreting as a way to distancing characters from any romantic connotations. Yeah, I'm telling you right now, it's it's because he's a short king. It's not fair from Princess Preach.
Speaker 3: But he's got a big, beautiful mustache.
Speaker 4: I know, And that's quite trendy these days. This maybe wasn't so trendy when he was saving her every second week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you know why?
Speaker 1: Because she keeps on going back to the bad boy. She she does.
Speaker 4: So that's the other thing I can guarantee you right now. And this is and ladies, enlighten me, Why do you love a bad boy. Oh, we just do because Mario is a good guy and bows is a bad boy. He's a genuine bad boy.
Speaker 3: And also his name's Bowser.
Speaker 1: His name's Bowser. And also it's a big redhead. Look him up.
Speaker 4: I guarantee you, I guarantee you that there's a part of Princess Peach. It's like I know I shouldn't, but something about Bowser.
Speaker 1: Oh god, what is it?
Speaker 2: And I bet Bowser gives it nothing too, and that makes it even more attractive.
Speaker 3: If Bowser is.
Speaker 2: Ignoring Princess Peach, then that's where the trouble starts.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten. Who's your Bowser?
Speaker 12: I need to know.
Speaker 8: I need to know now, I need to know. I need to know. I need to know what news today?
Speaker 6: Know what you need to know? What you need to know with Jody.
Speaker 2: And what about This section of Bolivar might become part of PARALLEUI due to its association with a large sewerage treatment plant, prompting landholders to seek a suburb name change for better perception and appeal.
Speaker 4: Some people say it's something like that would stink, but for developers they see an opportunity.
Speaker 1: That's what comes with sewage Sometimes.
Speaker 2: Obviously, Bolivar's in a tourist for its huge wastewater treatment plant, which is the largest of its kind.
Speaker 3: In Essay, what a fun fact.
Speaker 4: Top five Bolivars in South Australia. It's got top five twenty four dead give you your favorite Bolivar in South Australia.
Speaker 1: Don't do that place?
Speaker 3: What about?
Speaker 2: In twenty twenty three, Essay Water put out a media release and they describe boliver as Essays Pooh Powerhouse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good. That's a tag that you want.
Speaker 4: That's the tag that you want in your LinkedIn page two, I am the Pooh Powerhouse of South Australia.
Speaker 3: What about what's your address? Please? Sir?
Speaker 2: Oh it's twenty three White Avenue, Pooh Powerhouse, Poo Powerhouse.
Speaker 1: I go whatever, right, leave the patro at the door.
Speaker 2: So the state government will soon publish a formal notice of its intention to change the suburb's boundaries, triggering a one month period of public consultation. Wow, so you have your feedback. You can have you say, do you want to be part of the Pooh how house.
Speaker 3: Purse or not?
Speaker 4: Do you want to be part of something really special? Be part of the Poop Powerhouse? Or do you want to go in a different direction. Come on, it's up to you. Fork in the road, Producy, Lucy, give us the latest on a particular road closure.
Speaker 7: Yes, if you live somewhere really close to Mercedes College, it is along Fullerton Road in that Mitcham area. A huge gum tree has fallen down closed the road for the next twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: Power is out at Mercedes.
Speaker 7: Your kids can still go there today, but they do understand if you need to make other arrangements. SA Power Networks were on site early Nearly two thousand people affected with powerhouse this morning that area.
Speaker 3: So it is likely if you live.
Speaker 7: Around that bend, nasty bend there around Mercedes, your power will be out for the rest of today as they work to get rid of that ginormous gum tree that is on the road. Of course, roads in that entire area are now chaotic, so maybe just pick your battles.
Speaker 3: If you're driving.
Speaker 7: Around Mitcham, Scotch, Mercedes anywhere there, traffic is heavy.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 2: Are you a Mercedes College student and you've had an argument with your parents this morning because they're making you go to school, and when you have a very clear loophole to not have to go to school today.
Speaker 3: A mom and dad have said, bad luck. Chuck off you guys.
Speaker 4: Spot On, What an obnoxious place for a gum tree to choose to sleep right fight another spot mate Goodness.
Speaker 3: Obviously going to have a lay down here.
Speaker 2: It's almost like it's had a big night and just got I don't care where I sleep. I don't care if I disrupt traffic for twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: I'm out, guys, I'm I'm out, no night. I don't care what sort of Carnegie causes