Speaker 1: This is the crissiest one show.
Speaker 2: We're going to sell this once and for all.
Speaker 3: Jack.
Speaker 1: You know, air conditioning is a big course cause of friction in relationships and friendships.
Speaker 4: It is. That is a fact, especially when you're confined to a studio with your friend for two hours every day.
Speaker 2: That's right, it's always too cold or too hot.
Speaker 1: And the weird thing is you and I always realize the same thing about the temperature at the same time. Like we'll look up and look at each other and you'll have a fine mist of sweat, and I'm like, oh good, it's not just me.
Speaker 2: It is too hot in here. Something happened on Friday, and.
Speaker 1: We have vowed to sort this out with our beautiful Christy Swan show listeners.
Speaker 2: We're in the studio, you.
Speaker 1: And I all of a sudden, it feels hot, muggy, sticky. You look up, missed aforementioned mist on forehead.
Speaker 4: I'm an oily boy at the best of time. So then the minute it gets a little bit warm, we lock eyes.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In that exchange, He's like, it is hot in here, isn't it right? We don't even have to say it, we know. Then you say to Tom, your slave apparently.
Speaker 4: No. It's because Tom was standing at the door because I'd asked him to get me a cogsiz, And I said to Tom, before you catch muziz, can you please turn down the air con because it's hot in here?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: And I went, sorry, when it's hot, you turn up the air con.
Speaker 2: You don't turn it down.
Speaker 4: But on the dial in the studio, for example, I think it's generally set at twenty one degrees. I need Tom to turn that down because then it goes to a lower temperature. As such, the studio then goes to that lower temperature. So I'm turning down the air conditioner.
Speaker 1: But when something isn't doing what it needs to do, music, whatever, turn it up, turn it up, turn up the turn up the air con.
Speaker 4: I get what you're saying. But I think for this specific thing, when it comes to temperature in a in a studio or like in life, you just say, hey, turn down the aircorn, like if you need.
Speaker 1: To eat it sense to me, yeah, But like if I was freezing in here, I would say, oh my god, can you turn up the air con?
Speaker 2: Or can you? I wouldn't say can you turn down the air con?
Speaker 4: No? But no, no, you just you just you just set it my way, because if you were freezing in there, you'd say turn up the air con because we'd need to turn the temperature up. I've got no.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, sorry, no that's wrong. No no no, I'd say turn it down. It's like it's too cold.
Speaker 2: Turn it down?
Speaker 1: Yeah right, you know what I mean, it's too much. I want less of it down.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four to ten. Please get on the line and weigh in on how you would say it. Would you say it how Christy says it turned out the air con or it's.
Speaker 2: Hot in here? Do you turn it up? Or do you to turn it down?
Speaker 4: I would say turn it down. You get a Neutra bullet flip just for chatting to.
Speaker 2: Us the Crazy Swan Show. You and I are fighting at the moment we're fighting. Might need to go see it.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine you and I in therapy? I mean that is a segment I would listen to.
Speaker 1: We would just get carried away talking about something as we'd look over and the.
Speaker 2: Therapist would have that emoji face just like.
Speaker 4: Why, And halfway through we'd probably look at each other and decide we don't like the therapist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can you please step out?
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey, Salary, we'll come back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Now we are talking about air conditioning because you know, we tackle all the big topics. And the other day it was hot in here and you had your missed and you said, oh my god, it's so hot, I've got to turn the air con down.
Speaker 2: And I went, if it's hot, why are you turning it down?
Speaker 4: Because the temperature of the studio is clearly too warm, so I need that temperature to be turned down to twenty Yeah.
Speaker 2: See I would say, oh my god, it is so hot in here.
Speaker 4: Can you turn it up thirteen twenty four to ten? We want to know who is right and who was wrong in this situation.
Speaker 2: Daniel, Hello, Hello, What do you say?
Speaker 1: If it's freezing cold, do you turn it down or do you turn it up?
Speaker 5: Okay, it's freezing cold, you turn econ up. If it's boiling hot, you turn it down.
Speaker 2: Yes, down means anyway, I'm not going to I'm not going to fight with you. I'm not going to No, I'm not going to fight.
Speaker 4: Gave up halfway through that. So Daniel, you're on my side, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So if you actually, if you look at your car. Say the cars the same as a house.
Speaker 2: Eco.
Speaker 5: You have a red to your right and a blue to your left.
Speaker 4: Blue means cold, red means hot.
Speaker 5: So you turn it down or up?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I like what. I like where you're going with that? Don't you like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I do like that. I'm looking to change my mind, but I like it.
Speaker 4: A nutra bullet flip is on its way to you done. What's going to Liza?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Hello, lies, guys, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: Chrissy might be male or female thing I reckon.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe if it's boiling hot when it's an.
Speaker 4: Up, but the temperature is then going.
Speaker 2: Up, no temperature, it feels like, girl, I know what you mean.
Speaker 1: It's I can't quite work it out, but it feels like if it's if you need more of something that's.
Speaker 4: Generally up, you know, a new bought flip for you, Eliza? Hello, Kloe, Hello, Chloe's indicator.
Speaker 2: I can hear the indicator. That sounds like an old school grandfather clock.
Speaker 4: Like that.
Speaker 3: It's quite satisfying that I love it.
Speaker 2: So what do you do if it's freezing cold? Chloe? What are you going to say? Turn the freeze? Yeah, it's freezing cold.
Speaker 3: I say, turn the air cone down. I'm with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, So it's a male female thing.
Speaker 3: I got confused before when they asked me. I'm like, no, no, no, no, no, I'm a Christy. It's definitely I know it's hot. I say turn it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just yeah, just ouch, it's freezing stop it.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, Chloe, a neutrabullet flipped for you. Neutrable at the number one personal blender brand in the world. Now let's finish with Craig Swanny, because I think he may have a great sort of analysis of this scenario.
Speaker 1: Segment reminds me of a radio station that's probably now non existent. They used to do a segment called women are from Women are from Venus, Men are from Mars, and women are from Venus, the Bottle of the sexes.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of shows still do that.
Speaker 2: Well, that is terrible. Hello, Craig, Hey, how.
Speaker 4: Are you going?
Speaker 2: You are going to.
Speaker 5: With my friends about this years ago? Where's saying the same thing that you guys talking about? So I always reference, Now, turn the temperature up or down, and turn the span up or down. I have to reference which one I'm actually specifically wanting.
Speaker 1: I love that because if Jack had said I need to turn the temperature down down.
Speaker 5: Yes, and you would have said I needed to stand stronger, I need to be more powerful between the two.
Speaker 4: I like this, Craig.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's just me, but I'm very confused and I don't even know who I am anymore after this conversation.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, let's just take a breather and do some soul searching and self discovery.
Speaker 2: To the Creasiest One Show. The Creasiest One Show.
Speaker 1: We were talking last week about these the recent spate of lookalike competitions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my sweeping statement was lookalike contests should be illegal. They should not occur, they should not take place because it it.
Speaker 2: Never looks any good. You show me some photographs of a Heath Ledger look alike competition which is just orb.
Speaker 4: And disrespectful for many levels.
Speaker 1: Awful, and then the winner just looks like a plast scene version of an.
Speaker 2: Actor that you love.
Speaker 4: Correct, and they win fifty dollars cash. It's like, don't you have something better to do with your Saturday? It started in New York with Timothy Chalonaye, because Timothy actually rocked up to the competition. So now they're taking place all across the world.
Speaker 1: It has actually been happening a lot for a lot longer than that. I remember them in the eighties, right, and like you know, it was like a Henry Winkler.
Speaker 2: I don't know why that name.
Speaker 6: Came hits the falls out of all the people in the world, my brain just suggested Henry wink Well, I'm going to bring it back to twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: Today we have been talking about it. I feel like Brenda Lee Barrey a lot. Yes, because him and Sad Caap have split. Your thrilled, Well, I am thrilled.
Speaker 2: Do next thing?
Speaker 4: Get on a flight to LA this weekend, Swanny because Barry Kyogan is There's a lookalike contest being held on December seventh, and then here in Sydney there is a Hyde Park Jacob ELORDI look like contest?
Speaker 3: What do you look like?
Speaker 2: Contests?
Speaker 4: Guys, if anyone any dudes out there are listening and going, yeah, no, I reckon, I look like Jacob LORDI you don't.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. It never happens like that.
Speaker 1: It never happens that the sentence goes do you know who you look like, and then you hear a name of someone impossibly beautiful next, Jacob Elordi, Timothy Charlomaye, Henry Winker.
Speaker 2: It always works the other way. In fact, I just get a pit of dread.
Speaker 1: In my stomach where people go do you know who you look like? And you're just going, oh God, this is gonna.
Speaker 4: Be it's happen awful. Who do you get? Well? For me?
Speaker 1: I get Jeena Reinhart a fair bit and it's no offense to anybody.
Speaker 4: But after that, after that portrait, yeah, that terrible portrait.
Speaker 1: That looks and the thing is it does look like and so I'm I'm like powerless to say no, hey, come on, I have to go yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: They've even given her a bit of neck.
Speaker 1: Have you ever Have you ever had that? By the way, thirteen twenty four ten. Whenever anyone says to you, hey, do you know who you look like? Do you brace yourself for the name of the person that's coming next? And it's never good.
Speaker 2: Who is that person? Please?
Speaker 4: I often get Russell Tovey, who I didn't know who he was. He's a UK actor and look swanny at the screen in front of you. He's got big ears. And then if I don't get Russell tove I sometimes will get.
Speaker 1: That is interesting, that is interesting because he he does look like you. But it's not the ears, what is it.
Speaker 2: It's the kind eyes and the way.
Speaker 4: He's got droopy eyelids like I do.
Speaker 2: Why are you being so negative about yourself? You just said two negative physical attributes and you know that you think that you're hot.
Speaker 4: I don't think I'm hot?
Speaker 2: Do you sure?
Speaker 4: I don't. There's the two things I would change in my big ears and Madroupe is elids, and that's exactly what he has. The other person I sometimes get is how do people know?
Speaker 2: How do people know? By saying do you know who you look like?
Speaker 4: It don't tell you exactly. Sometimes I get Locky Neil, who plays for the Brisbane Lions, and again it's this. I think it's the sort of the eyes. Do you know what I mean? Like? It's people really know what my features are?
Speaker 2: That looks like your dad? A bit?
Speaker 4: It does look like dad? Yeah, and look lo Lockie's a good looking dude. But it's just I wouldn't think I look like him.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: Russell Tovey is more offensive.
Speaker 2: Oh is it you said, Russell Tovey looks like me?
Speaker 1: I thought you kiss that anyway? Anybody ever said to you look like this person? And it is nearly laid you low. You've had to go straight for the Ben and Jerry's.
Speaker 2: Chrissy Swan show.
Speaker 1: We're talking about lookalike competitions. And look, if there was a fly around saying look alike comp tonight at Hyde Parkan McCulloch, I could be there because someone has said that to me, Someone has said, you know what you look like? You look just like Colleen McCulloch. And I was twenty one at the time and Colleen was maybe sixty.
Speaker 2: So that's not a nice thing. That's not a good thing. No, no, For twenty one year, you go, I don't know about that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that you take a hit.
Speaker 1: And you've got a guy who no one would have heard about, but the ears big on him and that's your achilles heel it is.
Speaker 4: His name is Russell Tovey. And do you know how I know it's bad is sometimes I forget sometimes.
Speaker 2: Do you know how I know it's bad?
Speaker 4: Sometimes I forget his name? So what you'd write, literally, look what I have to write in UK actor.
Speaker 2: With big ears. Dang, Oh my god, who's that other one?
Speaker 4: Adam Godley?
Speaker 2: Who's that?
Speaker 4: Don't tell me I look like him?
Speaker 1: He's familiar it, don't he looks like across between Golom and Leo Sayer? Anyway, you you've called us thirteen twenty four ten? What is the name that follows that fateful sentence?
Speaker 2: Do you know who you look like? Hello?
Speaker 3: Mel Hi Chris from one bigger girl going down to another. I'm so proud of you. But I got told in my early twenties I look like Lisa Curry Kenny all the time. And she was much older.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but hot hot?
Speaker 3: Yeah, not not hot, but yeah, she was way older. So as an early twenties I was quite you know.
Speaker 2: Was she as old as Colleen McCulloch.
Speaker 3: No, got that.
Speaker 4: Now we're going to send you a smart Sense blender combo from Mutual at the number one personal blender in the world. You will love that.
Speaker 2: Rachel, Hello, Hi, Ray, who do people say you look like?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 5: It is Chappelle Corby.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm so jealous. How often do you get it?
Speaker 3: I've got it a lot over time, Yeah, a lot.
Speaker 1: Do you know it's coming when people give you a certain look and then their eyes sort of narrow and then they go, do you know who you look like?
Speaker 2: Do you know what's coming?
Speaker 4: I often do think it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And is that bad for you?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: Do you not like that?
Speaker 2: I would love that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Well I always thought she was quite beautiful.
Speaker 2: She's so beautiful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey, I wonder if she's still making those resin clocks. Remember that's what she was doing. Yes, yes, Rachel a smart sense blended combo from mutribullet for you, Leanne. Are you having a bad Yes, we're having a bad day.
Speaker 3: The last thing you want to hear is, oh, you look a bit like that comedian Ross Noble.
Speaker 4: That's great.
Speaker 2: Photos pouring rain.
Speaker 3: My my hair is quite long.
Speaker 2: Someone said, oh my god, you look like Hagrid.
Speaker 5: I was allowed to have a rising day.
Speaker 2: I mean, I love Hagrid and I love Ross Noble.
Speaker 5: But no, but I'm not a boy.
Speaker 2: And how did you deal with that?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: The rough Noble one.
Speaker 3: I was cool as anything. Just come out of hospital and I've met people and they're like, oh my god, what that comedian? We were just watching them?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Thanks?
Speaker 3: He make me feel so much work.
Speaker 2: Who says that as well, like, this is what I want to know.
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: At what point do you think, oh gosh, she looks like Ross Noble and then you it comes out of your mouth.
Speaker 2: At that point you've got to go no, I'm not going to say that.
Speaker 4: Unless they're drunk, because sometimes I say things when I'm intoxicated, and you know, you lose the filter. Are they sometimes intoxicatedlyann?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: The best part was my friend's face after it came.
Speaker 1: Out of her mouth.
Speaker 2: Really, she realized it.
Speaker 3: Looked like one of those clowns at a carnival.
Speaker 4: A smart Spred's smart Sense blended combo from Mutual Bought for you as well, Keeneth Hi.
Speaker 5: I get Renee Zowega, but only when she's playing Bridges Jones.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, no meaning on the on the heavier.
Speaker 4: Side, Oh, Renee?
Speaker 2: That okay. So here's the thing. You have believed the lies that you were told at back then.
Speaker 5: I know she's not even heavy.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast.
Speaker 1: For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com.
Speaker 4: Do you