Speaker 1: I was m I a last week. Well, I missed you for I missed you guys as well. You know what I would have rather been here. Yes, it was a bit of a mess. I had to jet into hospital to get a colonoscopy.
Speaker 2: Now which end is that?
Speaker 1: It's but I had to have thes and the mouth as well.
Speaker 3: Okay the way you said that sounded off. And the mouth, well, the gastroscopy.
Speaker 1: The gastroscopy and the no, sorry it's called an endoscopy, I think. And which end is the end of that's the mouth, thankfully.
Speaker 3: Now this is a real old like It's like as you get towards forty, I feel like a lot of people are in colonoscopy territory. You know you've never had one. I think it's time in the same procedure, but not my hands.
Speaker 1: So he can't be right.
Speaker 2: So he'll finish at the end of sin and then go no.
Speaker 1: No. I think I believe they start in the mouth, throwing the throat into the then changing in it all starts j So I was admitted at one o'clock, So let's rewind the clock to four a m. Set the alarm clocks. The phone went off that was time to start prepping.
Speaker 4: It's called prep prep.
Speaker 1: You're prepping, you're prepping the bars.
Speaker 4: You literally have this drink, and how would you describe.
Speaker 1: It's like a it's like a flat lemonade. I mean, look, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Like actually drinking how much. It's two leaders, two leaders. So the first you do it in two stages, one and a half one and a half leaders to start, and then you do the last five hundred meals a little bit later, just to give it one last little.
Speaker 3: Punch now, and then you go to the darkest depths of hell you've ever.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not, it's not entirely dark all the time. But I drank the one and a half liters and I wasn't feeling any sort of form of.
Speaker 4: Warned in a way. I warned you, this is four o'clock, but it can take time. I don't think you're giving yourself enough time.
Speaker 1: So I took myself back off the bed.
Speaker 4: Oh, you didn't have a situation in the bed.
Speaker 1: I almost had a situation. The dash from the bedroom to the toilet, complete with obstacles, including the dog, the kitchens, like you're playing frogger, mate, it was.
Speaker 4: And you wouldn't have been running, it would have been waddling.
Speaker 1: It wasn't cute, and it was one of the more remarkable feats that I've ever achieved in. And when you got to I didn't leave the toilet for two hours.
Speaker 2: You're not being dramatic, but that's round one, Round one.
Speaker 1: You sit there for two hours everything.
Speaker 3: Anyone who's ever gone through this can empathize with it. Remember when I had one and you said, can you talk about it? And the show I said, absolutely not, I can't never e.
Speaker 1: That's stage one, Stage two, the last five hundred meals, so down down the five hundred meals goes no more, no, man, it's like a tap. You're going again.
Speaker 4: This is gress. I don't want to talk about it anymore.
Speaker 1: So that's that's before you're actually admitted to hospital. Now, once you get to hospital, one of the worst part of this was being having your name called the water. Epworth is full of people proceed you know, they're just waiting and this this nurse, it was very very nice, but she had a very loud voice. Clint, stand away, stand away, Clint, I know you, mate him Aliat no it's not.
Speaker 4: It's part of growing up.
Speaker 1: You know what it's You've got to be health conscious, health conscious question.
Speaker 2: Yes it's only one bathroom in that waiting room.
Speaker 1: And you still yeah, yeah, you can be.
Speaker 2: Thankfully, I was pretty because I would revolving, but I wouldn't want to make sure I'm good to go before I lay on that table and give them a surprise. You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like what a surprise? Like I don't want anything left? Yeah?
Speaker 4: You really want you really don't want anything.
Speaker 2: When I saw Clint the day afterwards, you you looked incredibly emaciated.
Speaker 1: You do nothing left?
Speaker 4: How much weight you drop?
Speaker 2: Park all these jokes for a second.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling?
Speaker 2: Because I know.
Speaker 1: I carried a whole lot of anxiety here. You're a bit of a mess. You're a bit of a mess. It's it's it's a lot to go through, isn't it, bossy, especially when you I've had some issues, like just gut issues for a while, and it was it was a great relief to wake Did they give you some closure after it and straight away know that you're going to be okay?
Speaker 4: Where did you wake up?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Wake up?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: It was it was quite a busy day for colonoscopiece. They couldn't find a recovery bay Port, they say, they wheeled me into the pediatric wing. So I woke up surrounded by surrounded by a glow zone and Duck and like.
Speaker 2: God, worse could have been in maternity next door, wouldn't keep shitting.
Speaker 1: Himselves as well.
Speaker 4: I think that's why they put him there. A photo of him crying, and I was like, are they Duck? Kurt happy tears?
Speaker 2: It's good to know you're okay because I know you were bloody worked up. Mate.
Speaker 4: You also had to sit on a pillow on our drive.
Speaker 1: To the.
Speaker 2: Saying, Jase, can I ask a big favor? And I'm like, yeah, mate, what do you need my own saw? I'm going to need the front seat.
Speaker 1: Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials, so