Speaker 1: This podcast is being recorded and produced on Gadiical Land.
Speaker 2: We pay our respects to the traditional custodians of this country and elder's past present.
Speaker 1: We extend our respect to any First Nations Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people joining us.
Speaker 2: Today, always was, always will be Aboriginal Land.
Speaker 3: I'm Britney Saunders and I'm all right hey.
Speaker 2: And this is High Scrollers, the podcast version of your favorite group chat.
Speaker 1: We've been sharing our lives online for over ten years, so who better to catch you up on everything that's got fuck?
Speaker 3: Just leave that in Take the next line.
Speaker 2: Matt all right, coming up on this episode, we are talking all things e Wax and a Paul, Mikayla Testa, big fat juicy weat Pussy's whoa whoa, whoa, whoa whoa whoa. That's true deal me and Doel. Let's go.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Matthew, Hi, Jallama. Yeah, yeah, I'm feeling really famous.
Speaker 2: Actually, oh why what's happened?
Speaker 3: We made a lot of videos together last week.
Speaker 2: God, we've gone virus. I'm loving it. I'm loving it.
Speaker 3: We've got virus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, worldwide global, Joe, mister worldwide.
Speaker 1: If you follow us on TikTok you would have seen. If you're not following us on TikTok, what are you doing? But Matt and I when we were together last week and we stayed at a hotel together for the night, we just filmed a few funny little videos and we've put them up.
Speaker 3: Some are online, some are on yours.
Speaker 1: The two on mine have got over a million views, and then yours has got like seven hundred thousand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what the hell? Those videos are so dumb.
Speaker 2: It's almost like people love seeing us together. It's almost like we're funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need to film some more this afternoon. So yeah, the views have gone to my head.
Speaker 2: It's nice to feel relevant again, isn't it just remindment? Like I mean, I even posted that one that I sent to you earlier, like before I posted, I sent it to you and said, is this all right to post? And I posted it three and a half million.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like we need to talk about that in this episode a little bit later.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: Fuck it. But yeah, I'm really hitting the clip with the tiktoks at the moment seriously, because I said to myself at the start, I said, at the start of the year. I said, I'm going to post every single day, and it's now we're into February and I haven't missed a single day. Oh it's done. Wonder Zuck for the views on the tiktoks, and I've been doing some live streams and whatnot. I'm really loving it at the moment. So yeah, it's good to be virus.
Speaker 1: I thought I would also say we are joined by a substitute teacher today who has already pissed himself when you said hit the clip, because he's not used to the things that we say on this pod.
Speaker 3: Xander, Welcome to High Scroller.
Speaker 4: I'm used to at fate as a business owner.
Speaker 1: Now you're here, Hannah's away, Google Girls Away. So we've got Zander in the studio, who is the producer of Big Business, my other podcast. Yes, so you've crossed over to the more unhinged side.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: Am I going to be leaving today unhinged?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Most likely not. I'm already unhinged, so true. More there playing with a slinky so I feel like in well here.
Speaker 3: He just keep folse when you said hitting the clips like a reaction.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Welcome Xander Stack.
Speaker 2: You sent me a message the other day saying, hey, is it just me? Or can you feel when you've got ear wax in your ear? And I just left you on red I don't have the brain capacity or the real estate she'll be able to deal with this. So what did you mean by that? Please?
Speaker 1: So, firstly, I'm obsessed with cleaning my ears with ear bunts. I know it's really bad and we shouldn't do it whatever, who cares.
Speaker 3: I'm obsessed. I reckon.
Speaker 1: I clean my ears like every third day, like it's often.
Speaker 2: Wait is that a lot? Yeah? Baby, I'm cleaning my ears every day?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 2: I'm into? I thought you were going to say, like third hour like I thought you were going to be really over the top with it. No, I literally like after every shower, I'm just like it done.
Speaker 3: Oh you do it every day? No, apparently we're not supposed to do it at all.
Speaker 2: Well, there are a lot of things I'm not meant to do.
Speaker 1: But well, anyway, you're more fucked than I am, because apparently we're not meant to clean our ears ever, because it's bad to push the wax into your ear.
Speaker 3: But I love it.
Speaker 1: I love the feeling obsessed, like I'm sure a lot of us are. But I can feel when there's wax in my ear, like not with my finger, I can feel it in my ears.
Speaker 2: Do you know? This is what I was. This is why I was so confused by your message because no, But also now that I think about, I clean them every day.
Speaker 3: So maybe you don't pay attention. I want to know a.
Speaker 2: Little experiment that I won't clean my ears for a few.
Speaker 1: Days and then all of a sudden, like I'll just be at home and then I'll be like, oh my god, I've got wax in my ears, Like.
Speaker 3: I can feel it in there.
Speaker 1: And then I go to the bathroom, I get it and it it's like I clean it. Yep, there's wax, like I can feel it on the inside.
Speaker 2: Now you got me touching my ears and double checking that I've got no wax in my ears, like.
Speaker 1: You know, same when you could feel that you've got knits, I can feel that I have wax.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, Well the knits is a bit different because that's itchy. But the wax I don't get. Although I will say I think I'm triggered because I had a friend in high school who and no shade whatever. We've all got different hygiene levels, but I could swear never clean their ears in their life, And every time I'd sit next to them in class and look at them.
Speaker 3: Wait, I missed the first part.
Speaker 2: What do you say?
Speaker 1: I looked at my phone for two seconds and zoned out. What was the first part?
Speaker 2: Like, I think I'm just traumatized from having a friend in high school who, like I don't think ever cleaned their ears. So every time I looked at them, it's like all I had noticed, and so then I have been really conscious of it. And also, like being a larger person my entire life, hygiene is just like a little bit more important to me than the average person, which I think is why because obviously if your fat, society is like ill gross, so you don't want to like smell bad or look bad or blah blah blahlah blah. So I'm always like conscious of either the way that I smell. That's why I always wear really nice fragrances, and I'm cleaning my ears and I'm trimming my nose hairs and my ear hairs and the rest of it, because you know, you need to. I feel, at least for me, need to keep up on those sorts of things.
Speaker 1: But I feel like there was always those kids in school that had like an ear full of ear wax or the nose full of boogers, like just you know the kid that always had a snotty nose but it was like.
Speaker 2: Green, curtsy, crusty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why was there always one kid? But I can think of the kid in primary school that.
Speaker 2: It was yeah, why pick your nose. Oh I'm a bit sad now about kids with snotty noses and ear wax. Yeah, sad, sad because it's like, you know, why don't you Because I can think of that guy as well, the guy in primary school that had the snotty nose, and I go, well, you know, look at the upbringing sort of thing, and you go, well.
Speaker 3: What, yeah, I know you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like my mother would never let me leave the house with a snotty nose. Yeah. In fact, my mum was such a don't get a tissue.
Speaker 1: Now, I think I was abused if I like had a cough and I didn't spit it out, no, was you Like I would have a little cough and I got like phlem and then my dad wuld fucking.
Speaker 2: Split it out now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shit, no, I have to spit out the fleam like I'd get yelled at if I didn't.
Speaker 2: My mum was definitely a play your nose, sweetie, play nose. There's a tissue passing me the tissue no matter, you know. And if you had a sniffle and you're like, and my mum was like, do you need a tissue? Stop? That's a rhetorical question. Do you need a tissue? If I'd go no, she'd go, I think you need a tissue. She don't get me a tissue. So that's what I'm saying. You know, perhaps their parents weren't home as much, or they didn't get that same upbringing that we did. To now I feel sorry for the snotty nose little motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of TikTok Live, because I know you've been going live almost every day lately. I know you've been in your TikTok Live era, and then you've kind of got me into it as well. Like I've gone live a couple of times just when I'm like sitting there doing my makeup or whatever. I went live on Saturday when I was getting ready to go out for dinner in the night.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 1: I had quite a few comments on the live because you get heaps of comments on TikTok Live, I find like more than Instagram Live. And I think it was people like trying to get me to spill the tea or whatever. I don't know, but a lot of people were asking me what's your thoughts on the Anna Paul and Mikayla drama, like just straight up asking me that. And my first thought was people are asking and I bet you their screen recording because they're waiting for me to say something. And if you've been living under a rock, I'm sure everyone knows, Like if everyone has TikTok, they'll know what's happening. But basically at the moment, there's it's not really drama happening between Anna and Mikayla, who are two creators on TikTok and online and Xyz.
Speaker 3: But Michayla has come out.
Speaker 1: With this big video basically exposing Anna Paul and saying all these things about her being a liar. I think the most alarming thing out of the whole thing is obviously the stuff to do with Anna's brother m HM, which I feel like the Internet isn't focusing on it as much as they are focusing on canceling Anna.
Speaker 2: I think we knew though. Yeah, I've learned about that for a couple of years and two I think that's all gone through the system and et cetera, et cetera. I'm not one hundred percent certain, but I have seen a lot of that as well, like why aren't we focusing on that? And I think we were. We have from my memory, we've been focusing on that for a couple of years, Like we've known about that for a while, whereas we haven't known about the Annaple situation. Especially in that video Mikayla mentions like hugging a fan and then saying like ill, she was disgusting and sweaty or whatever. I think that's what people are upset about, because it's totally different. But if you have just learned about the allegations against her brother, then perhaps you are like, why aren't we focusing on this? But I've known about that for a few years now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember that coming out a few years ago, but then nothing was said and it kind of was just swept under the rug.
Speaker 3: But anyway, people were.
Speaker 1: Asking me on TikTok Live, what's my opinion on it, and I obviously didn't talk about it on the live because I didn't want someone to be screen recording it and then posting that to TikTok and getting me involved.
Speaker 2: So I love that you send it. Send it boys, let's go, let's go viral.
Speaker 1: But I just said, like, it's not really any of my business, but I thought we could chat about it because.
Speaker 2: I love you. Not really any of my business, but here we go, here we go.
Speaker 1: Well, I think we could have some interesting things to talk about here.
Speaker 2: Fuck, you're funny. It's not any of my business. But here on our scrollers, we'll fucking make it our business.
Speaker 1: What everyone knows on this pod, we talk about anything we want because we can't be canceled on this pod, and this is our safe corner of the internet. The scrollers are on our side. No one's going to cancel us on here.
Speaker 2: Unless we post a video to our socials and then people get angry. Yeah, that does happen.
Speaker 3: But we can talk about anything on here. What happens on high scrollers days on high scrollers.
Speaker 2: All right, So where are we going with this? Then go on business?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I don't know Anna or Mikayla from a bar sipe. Have you ever met either of them, don't know them, not friends with them. I'm probably a lot older than them, So that's why I'm like, it's not really my fucking business. But i will say I've got a lot of opinions on this whole thing.
Speaker 3: My first opinion is.
Speaker 1: It's obviously trending, and it's my whole four you page is just every video is about Anna Paul now. But I think one thing that like, I'm not going to come out and say whether I'm team McKayla or team Anna, because I'm just fucking watching it unfold like everyone else. But I think one thing that people and society in general have to be careful of is obviously Mikayla has made this video and it's like got some strong accusations in there, and you know, obviously you go to the comments of every single video and then it's just like so much hate, like towards Anna in the comments. And I just think it's one thing and fine to have your opinions, you know, and it's one thing to like send your friend the video and be like, oh my god, like have you seen this kind of thing? But I'm always baffled when it comes to social media and like cancel culture, how quickly people will like switch up and just like publicly leave hateful comments online.
Speaker 2: Agree, don't you think sorry? I thought you were still going with that. You know. What's been interesting in a similar vein is the fact that prior to this was never a bad word spoken about Anna pol Everyone's got a story of the time they met and there now there's like a problem that they've had or she did something that was questionable or whatever, but that we've never heard about this before.
Speaker 3: That's the thing.
Speaker 1: It's just like instant flood of like online hate, like written like I'm allful, like send a video to your friend or like chat about it in your group chat. But the fact that people are so quick and we don't know what exactly has happened, Like everyone's still waiting for Anna to kind of respond, and I feel like this is something that she kind of can't just ignore because you know, a lot was said. But people like I always think people need to be careful, like even if you're just leaving a comment online, like you've got to be aware of your digital footprint and the things that you put out there. Because yeah, even though the things that MICHAELA said like uh, fucked up, and I feel like Anna does need to come out and kind of, you know, say her side of the story. I think people just need to be mindful when it comes to leaving hateful comments online.
Speaker 3: Is like, these are two people.
Speaker 1: Like and everyone involved does have feelings, regardless of whether they've done terrible things or not. And that's just something that I'm always like, holy fuck, Like these comments are ruthless, like relentless, and it's just mind blowing to see.
Speaker 2: I will say though, it's like another good example that like it only takes really one person to say something before other people, I guess, get involved. And it's reminding me of the recent trend of the FaceTime prank with the Aboriginal man that people were using his face and his people prank call people and posting their reactions and a lot of them were going viral and it was like a viral trend, and you know, I saw that for about a week and I remember thinking to myself, that's fucked up like that, that's it's weird, it's gross. It's like it doesn't didn't sit right with me.
Speaker 1: That's the first thing I thought when I saw it too, I'm like, what the do they these people realize what they're fucking doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we didn't say anything, did we?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: But then I saw one video from one person saying this is wrong and disgusting, and boom, every creator who's done is coming out with a scripted apology video and looking at the camera.
Speaker 3: And which, by the way, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I've watched some of those videos and I was like, Oh, what the hell is going on here?
Speaker 1: Like it's good if people are going to apologize publicly, Like I'll give people credit when they're going to come out and go I fucked up about whatever it is. It doesn't matter what it is, but do it good.
Speaker 2: And it was like very PR heavy. I mean, yeah, the one I sent you, they're pretty big, so it's like it makes sense that they would have like a PR.
Speaker 1: But at least try and be genuine, even if you are delivering a PR written apology.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, come across genuine.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But I say all that to say, like, you know, it only took I only saw one video from someone saying this is actually wrong before people actually were like, hey, actually I agree with you.
Speaker 1: It's like a pack mentality, like how easy people can Well, yeah.
Speaker 2: I guess so, I don't know, I get what you're saying. I think I'm trying to say something a little but maybe I'm not putting my words correctly. Basically, I'm just saying it only takes one person to kind of like say something or speak out before it causes a chain reaction. I think we've learned that twice in the last week on the internet, regardless of the intent, regardless of how full on it is, I'm just saying, speak speak up, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I think another thing that I guess I have been like had my eyes open to more because like I think I follow Anna on either TikTok or.
Speaker 3: Instagram, but I've never like followed her closely.
Speaker 1: But I think one thing that has been really eye opening and that I think the discussions online are valid around is the fact that she is like an adult content creator, but how heavily I guess teen based her audience is and how.
Speaker 2: Even i'd say child, i'd kids, yeah, see eight year olds at her midd and grades.
Speaker 3: Which is crazy to think about.
Speaker 1: I guess seeing her online, I have always seen that her content is like very kid, kind of friendly and cutesy, and I think I've seen people making videos saying it is weird that she is this you know, OnlyFans content creator, which is so fine, but then her social media content is not that at all. And then I guess I think of all the other creators that I think of on TikTok, like Blue Eyed Kayla Jade, where their content is all about the fact that they are like adult workers, and how you know, Anna Paul's content is not about what she does for work at all, and instead she's got like a colorful bright skincare brand and she's got colorful toothpaste collabs, and I can see how that upsets people.
Speaker 2: I haven't thought too much about that aspect, to be fair, like, I definitely see the whole you know, promoting her OnlyFans on her Instagram and saying sending, you know, a thousand dollars to this person and that person, and like majority of her like I would love she would know as well. She would see her analytics. We all know our analytics, we all know our age groups that follow us, and I would assume that under the age of twenty five is like the majority of her following and so, and I think Instagram even will tell you like maybe thirteen to seventeen years or.
Speaker 3: Some kind of eighteen to twenty four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I'm like, she if she looked at that, oh my god, even there's no real number that that would like be appropriate for.
Speaker 1: But now I think if you've got a large majority of your audience that is thirteen to seventeen, Yeah, she can't be like telling them to subscribe to her only fans hopes that they would get one thousand dollars and she would have got thousands of people signing up.
Speaker 3: I reckon when she did that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and in the hopes of them getting money.
Speaker 2: Which, by the way, I subscribed to her of like ages ago when something else happened and I was like, what's going on here? There's nothing on her really? Yeah, well this was a few years ago. I don't know what it's like now, but I was curious. It got me. The marketing got me too. I wasn't doing it for the thousand dollars, but I mean I was like, I'm going to.
Speaker 1: Have a look, and so, like could kids be signing up to this like not knowing what it really is.
Speaker 2: I mean it's definitely provocative, it's definitely sexualized, it's definitely she's definitely you know, showing off and doing her thing, but it's not full it's not full on. There's no way like she could in my opinion, she could probably get away with posting ninety five percent of the photos that she's got on there on Instagram. You know, Olexander's wants to chime in, here we go, did you win one thousand dollars? I bloody wish.
Speaker 4: I think the risk is is that once you're subscribed to the Only Fans, they actually send you messages in the app asking you to pay for more explicit content.
Speaker 2: So the reason that's how works.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the risk for kids is that they're subscribing and they're going onto this platform learning how to use it. They're sending you a message saying, hey, you can see this for ten dollars, paying the ten dollars, and they're exposed to adult content.
Speaker 2: So true. And the other thing about Only Fans as well as like once you once they would subscribe to Anna, it then suggests similar creators who may be doing a lot more explicit things. Right, So it's a it's a dark, dark kind of hole for children.
Speaker 3: It's dangerous territory. And the other thing is as well, like.
Speaker 1: There's so many other ways that are not only Anna, but any creator can reward like their followers, Like you don't have to make it subscribe to my own?
Speaker 2: Is it always a reward with her? That's the other thing that gets me. When her toothpaste launched or whatever it was last year, it was buy a toothpaste or buy my poorly skin or whatever it is, and you might win a Louis Vuitton bag and I'm just randomly going to be putting a dice and air wrap in your orders and shit like that. I'm like, why have you got to incentivize people to buy your product? If you know this, If you've got a product that is good quality and people will buy it. But instead she's always got to attach a little competition to it. And that never sits right with me. Regardless of the only fans thing and children and whatnot, just in general, always having to have like a and the putting money in cities and being like I'm in Sydney right now and I'm putting one hundred dollars in in this this one like that has always just been a little bit fucking weird to me that she's like, I'm gonna put one hundred dollars here, hide it under a rock, and then all my thousands of fans will go and run around Sydney trying to find it. Like that's always just not sat right with me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it might be.
Speaker 1: I mean, again, I don't know her, but is this like a people pleasing thing and always needing like people to think that she's, you know, this nice sweet girl and always giving back like maybe she feels pressure to do that or that that is how she's going to get fans kind of thing. I saw another video as well, which was just interesting. It was like a psychologie. I don't know if she was a psychologist, but she was talking about like again, it just popped up in my FYP and it's like, here's the psychology behind you.
Speaker 3: Saw it, okay? And I was like, holy shit.
Speaker 1: So Anna's dynamic with her family is interesting for stop. Like she again I don't know her and we don't know this, but like does she pay for her mom's life?
Speaker 2: I mean, I think that's what she's kind of like put out there.
Speaker 3: And I say that she's like supporting for her mom.
Speaker 2: On the Morning show or something and was like, she said, I'm going to go out and make money for you so that you can have the things that you want in life. So I don't know what her mom does, but that's what she's fed me to believe at least.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So she's doing this OnlyFans content to support her mom. And this lady on TikTok was saying her mom saying to her, yes, you should do this adult content. And the fact that the mom is accepting of her doing that and then being supported through Anna doing that, like it can leave an impact on Anna that she feels like she has to do things to do with money to please people. And then if you think of like all of her generous gifting and it all kind of makes sense that maybe if she's got this relationship where she's supporting her her mum through creating adult content, that maybe she feels like she has to do that to everyone in order to be liked.
Speaker 3: And I just thought that was an interesting take as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, all in all, it's like.
Speaker 1: It's been an interesting week on the internet and Anna has been silent ever since MICHAELA has made her video.
Speaker 2: Which I mean just from the outside looking in, if you had nothing to hide, would you're not if someone made a bit of that about me and it was untruthful, you just grab your both be on there straight away, going this bitch don't know what the vote she's talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like Julie would just get your phone straight But my thing is as well, like Anna has a lot of money, so I reckon she's just like staying silent and going straight to the lawyers. Like I don't think it'd be her like planning her response, because yeah, if you aren't in the wrong at all, and if Mikayla's coming out and everything that she's saying is untrue, you'd be able to get your phone out and say, excuse me, no, that didn't happen because x y Z here's proof of that, thank you very much, Like you just make that video the same day, like, especially if you were getting the thounds of hate comments that she's getting. Yeah, so it is a bit telling that she hasn't said anything, but maybe she's just gonna go I'm going to the straight to the lawyers, like fuck putting this on social media.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's also like it's one of those things where I'm like, I really don't give a shit at all, but oh my god, I'm waiting with baited breath. You know, it's not my business, but i'd like it to be. That's what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's not my business either, but I'm like, girl, you gotta come out and say something. Fuck if same, I'm the same as you. If someone made a video about me, I'd be replying straight away.
Speaker 2: And I saw people like crying over the fact that she'd been called out, being like I can't believe I supported this person and blah blah blah blah, and again like hello, We've spoken about it so many times, but that parasocial relationship between creator and follower, I don't know. This is like, this is this is one of the biggest I mean, I made that video and was like, this is our drama Geddon, this is our Jeffrey Star James Charles Tutti Westbrook moment. This for Australia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I feel like there's little dramas that happen in between between Australian creators. But I guess this is the first really big one.
Speaker 2: And the majority of the time no one speaks about it. Yeah, there's a lot of drama in the Australian not so much between us or the people that we connect with, Like we really never have drama with anyone else. But you know, you hear about other creators and their friend groups going through drama, but they never bring that to the internet. It's so crazy that it's just gone straight to the internet or I don't know how long they've been having drama behind the scenes, but do you know what I mean, Like a lot of these things there are still think of those big og YouTubers, they're all friends, they're not friends anymore. Everyone suspects. Everyone goes, oh, they're not friends anymore. And I wonder what she did and he did and they did, and everyone knows what happened, but no one knows what happened. It's really interesting that, like, because we never really get that in Australia where people come out and actually make videos and expose other people.
Speaker 1: It just stays like hush hush in Australia, whereas yeah, you look at the American influencers and it's all over the internet all the time.
Speaker 3: Where does spilt different over here?
Speaker 2: I guess yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: Speaking of like parasocial relationships, you want to know something funny I got the other day, and it's not the first time that it's happened. I reckon, It's happened like six times over the last couple of years. Invited to a wedding of someone that I don't know.
Speaker 2: Like a follower. Yeah, I was there at Fate that day. Remember when I came up and did that outdue video that I last year? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Remember there was another one there, Oh, in the Fate store or the Faith store.
Speaker 1: That's right, Okay, So I got another one, but she sent it in her return, like to our like po box for the warehouse returns with her clothes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they're okay.
Speaker 1: Every time I've gotten these, So I reckon, I've gotten invited to six followers' weddings over the last couple of years, and yet either comes back in a return or they send it to like our Newcastle store, and then I get it off to the Newcastle Store team.
Speaker 3: But there's never anything attached to it.
Speaker 1: It's never like high Brittany, I've been following you for so long. This is so random, but I'd love for you to come to my wedding. I just get the invitation in the mail and nothing else like there's nothing else.
Speaker 2: And no Instagram or anything for you to be able to know who that person is.
Speaker 1: No, well, there's one kind of QR code where you could go to like the event page and RSVP and whatever, but I didn't scan it because it was in fucking Queensland as well. Like I've gotten invited to weddings everywhere and I want to know, is this because people genuinely want me and AJ to show up to their wedding or is it a thing? How you hear people send them out in hopes that I'll send a gift for the wedding registry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would be that it be the ladder you reckon, It's that. Yeah, they're hoping that like sorry, we can't come, but we'll send you a gift, like they're wanting free.
Speaker 1: But I would maybe send a gift if there was like a letter attached.
Speaker 2: I'd say that because now you get a hundred as well.
Speaker 1: But when it's just the invitation, I'm like, what the fuck do you want me to do with this information?
Speaker 2: You know what's funny is when I was in that day at the Fate story, I said, let's go, can go, But wasn't that they want that. They won't want that. They don't want you to show up. They wouldn't like imagine her walking down the aisle and there's you and me doing a live high Scrollers record from the pews of the church, going good morning, Matthew, I'm going we are at a wedding in Orange.
Speaker 3: We would ruin their fucking day.
Speaker 2: That was you would ruin their day because also like sorry, but what if there's some scrollers listening who attend the wedding and we're having a meet and greet. While she's trying to say I do you know true?
Speaker 1: But I'm like send me Okay, if you're gonna send me a wedding invite, that is hilarious and I love it, but at least give me some context.
Speaker 3: Is why are you inviting me? Like just the invitation, it's bizarre.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they just want to They just want a little gift. And I will say that that trend came from like celebrities, celebrities and also big brands like big like you you might send one to. And it also it originated when so for example, like your Prada right, but like you'd send it to the Prata store that you bought bags at what whereas Like, so like if I went into Prata and was like, how do you have your sales associate, you'd send the wedding in fact to like the Prata girl because she like helps you with all the Prata bags. Now, obviously the Prata girl is not going to go, oh, we're going to go to the wedding, but she'll go, oh, what can we give her as a gift from Prata? So that's how like originated is like high end stores where you've already got an existing relationship with the brand. Like when I went through my phase of Prata bags, they were sending me flowers on my birthday. For Christmas, they sent me they shipped in from Italy this gorgeous big cake and it was like this cake fruitcake sort of thing from Italy in a Prata box with a big ribbon rounded and everything. And I took it to my family Christmas because I was like, I'm not going to eat all this, so I took it for everyone to share and I went home and forgot to have any of the bloody thing and left it up on the Central Coast with my family and they dug.
Speaker 3: It started with the high end stores in the relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they definitely give gifts to their higher purchasing customers, which I didn't spend really in the grand scheme of things, that much money there. But I just think that I spent the money during COVID and I don't think anyone else was spending. So I ended up being one of the top spenders that year. But I don't think into the grand scheme of things, I would be anywhere close to the top, I think. And also I was in Bondi Junction, and I think that that store potentially, like doesn't have as many customers as some of the other Sydney stores that people would go to because it has such a limited collection there. So yeah, but they would send me birthday cards and the Christmas cake and I got a bunch of flowers and what else do I get? There was another present that I got and I have totally forgotten what it was. I never got any like bags or anything like. I never got any actual proud of things. The cake was really special, like that came from fucking the Apparently there's the Prata store, the original back store in Italy or.
Speaker 3: Something your face that you're well.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think, she told me the whole story. This is a couple years ago now I can't remember, but is it Milan? It's part of from is Milan in Italy? Google Girl? Is Milan in Italy? Anyway? Wherever the original Prata store is Milan? Yes, thank you? Wherever the original first ever pratastour is. There's a little bakery across the street and that's where it came from. Okay, so anyway, they shifted all the way over. It was very special. Where the fuck was I going with this?
Speaker 3: Getting invited to the wedding?
Speaker 2: That's right? Yeah, so they don't want to say they want a gift, so she is probably also sending it in the return to say hey, like I shop with you, like look up my account so that you can recognize exactly.
Speaker 3: I just thought I was like, oh my god, another wedding invite.
Speaker 2: What the hell? And then say she spent like a really extreme amount of money with you. You might be like, oh, we'll actually send her a few gifts. I just think you've got to pick and choose your uh, because I'm almost like I feel like sending a few fate clothes, Like, isn't even a good wedding gift? You know what I mean, Like, no offense sounded a lot.
Speaker 1: We have a range of bridal accessories. We send her like a bridle silk robe.
Speaker 2: Like I'm like, I feel like then you're going out and buying a candle and sending it to her. But then what's the point of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would make more sense if I owned like a bridle range sleep wear range or something, you know, yeah, some.
Speaker 2: Nice bags or something that you could just give her a bat. I don't know. I don't know, but anyway, I just don't know if like on your wedding day, you want to open the Downtown Pants and their ax gen Yeah, exactly right under the next one you get. Let's go, no matter where it is, let's do it for the plot. Why not? Why not even if we just like even if we go, but then we like speak to I don't know, maybe we can figure out who it is and then we like talk to the maid of honor and be like we'll surprise and we'll come and say hi, but we won't go to the wedding. We'll come and get ready with you while you're doing your makeup and have a shampas with your jar. You know, I kick you off on your big day.
Speaker 1: But again, like if so we get these invites and it's just like the you know, the pretty invitation that all the other guests would get. But if it's someone that you know, again, I'm probably fucking encouraging people to do this by saying this. But if it was someone and they attached a letter as well, and they're like, hey Britain, Matt.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm a scroller, I fucking love the pod.
Speaker 1: Like if they told us a story about like why they like following us and that they'd love for us to come on the day or whatever, then I might be like, you know what, fucking let's go.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But when it's just the invite, I'm like, what do you want me to do?
Speaker 2: Let's go? If it's in the Hunter Valley, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: In Sydney, it's this one was in literally in between the Gold Coast and Brisbane, and the one that you saw that was like Orange or Dubbo or something like that.
Speaker 3: So I'm probably not gonna go all that way.
Speaker 2: I feel like I have one step beyond you what because I don't. I've never received a wedding invite to go to someone's wedding.
Speaker 3: Like a follower.
Speaker 2: A follower. Yeah, I have been asked on multiple multiple occasions to either mc the day, perform at the hen's party, or actually perform the ceremony and marry the couple that is getting married.
Speaker 3: I mean, you would be a good celebrant.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, you would be a great celebraty.
Speaker 2: I agree. I actually would kill it, but I would never say yes. I would never say yes to hen's parties. It's really easy. I go, Sorry, I don't offer this, but go and book through Sydney Drag Royalty, who I know are great drag queens, and you can book your drag queen there and they'll come and give you a good time. M seeing a wedding. I've only done it once with my cousin, which was fine because it was my cousins. I'm like, whatever, it's good. I did a great job, I feel, and it was a fabulous day. But I feel the pressure would be so fucking on for me not to ruin that couple's entire day, just buy stuff up something or saying the wrong thing, or like not being where I meant to be at the right time. I don't know. I'm I'm very professional. Always when I work. I also feel like it would probably be a lot of money because I'm like, I mean the ordaining or what do you call that? The the you know, what do you call it? When you actually christen someone you marry them? What do you call that?
Speaker 3: Celebrant?
Speaker 2: Celebrant?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well i'd have to.
Speaker 2: Go and get like accredited for that, do a fucking two day course or something. I don't know.
Speaker 1: The actual certificates the celebrant then has to get put through the fucking registry is really expensive as well, and that's why celebrants cost so much because there's a big cost for them involved to actually get the marriage certificate signed, which I learned recently because I know a girl that's become a celebrant, I feel like, yeah, okay, you know what on this topic, I feel like, working as any kind of business or service in the wedding industry, I take my hat off to all of them because that's such a high pressure environment. I always think of the pressure that makeup artists would feel to do the bride's makeup, and also I think the worst one of all is I feel the pressure for the wedding photographers because what.
Speaker 3: If the SD card fucks up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like they're relying on an SD card, not fucking arm. Yeah, and can you imagine how many times the SD card has like because remember back when we used to make YouTube videos with the SD card and the amount of times the far would just go corrupt. Imagine losing the entire wedding album.
Speaker 2: Surely you've got multiple cameras, multiple SD cards, You've surely they've got that down.
Speaker 1: They're gonna have to because imagine or like the videographer and they just lose the footage or they lose the SD card.
Speaker 3: And I reckon that would happen more than you think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably it's a.
Speaker 1: High pressure environment to any of you that work in the wedding industry. I fucking take my head off.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do it. Yeah, and also I reckon minimum twenty grand. Surely, surely, but I don't want to do it. I don't want to do it. So let's you know, if I quote that, no one will pay it, and there you go, then I don't have to do it. I'll pay you to ordain your wedding. Is it you call it? I feel like I keep saying the wrong word, but I've never heard that word before Ordain. I don't know anyway. Anyway, I just realized we haven't done our royal flush of the week, so let's get into that.
Speaker 4: Please be upstanding for the royal flush.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll do myne first because it's just a quick and easy one. I just have like a new favorite song that I love. Okay, it's the new song by Bruno Mars and I don't know the other person. Sexy Red, Sexy Red, Fat, juicy and wet.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I can just fucking imagine why that song?
Speaker 3: Have you not heard it?
Speaker 2: Nice big steak?
Speaker 3: No, it's about vaginants.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so this is the male version of Wet House Pussy? Is it?
Speaker 3: Basically? But it's just okay. The lyrics are a bit out there.
Speaker 2: Can you read them? Go Google girl?
Speaker 3: Could you please read the I'll read it.
Speaker 2: Okay, God, Zander's got a good job. You're doing the googling today. Xander's just sitting back playing with his slinky over there, having a good tar Hannah produce a handa. I hope you're listening. Xander's doing shit all today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fucking Elsander. Okay, here's the here's the lyrics. Let's break them out, fat, juicy and wet.
Speaker 2: I don't very me.
Speaker 1: I don't even gang bang pussy so good, Oh, make me throw up a set that good kitty kitty, good kitty kitty. Make it my pet, pretty pussy type of pussy. You ain't ever gonna forget fat, juicy and wet.
Speaker 2: I'll never forget the moment I learn about these lyrics. That's for sure.
Speaker 3: It gets worse.
Speaker 1: Oh good, Hannah, you might have to beat some of this out, but it's not I didn't make up these words. Pussy like weed, pussy like dope, pussy like put it up your nose, a slob on my clit, sag on my toes, twenty four carrot pussy, drip like gold, Throw my legs back, eat my booty for the front.
Speaker 3: Milk mustache?
Speaker 2: Do that though, you know what I mean? Like, how are you eating the booty from the.
Speaker 3: Front, like leg from the front and then.
Speaker 2: Our slides around the back? Yeah? Right with your okay, look okay, when you actually was that last line though, after the slide and then through the booty in the back, it's milk and something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, milk mustache on your face when I.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we can't leave that in. We won't get any sponsorships if that's left in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but anyway, I don't believe.
Speaker 2: That those words will just come out of your mouth neither. But I don't even say nipple's random. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the lyrics, when you actually listen to them closely, they are quite out there. Yeah, it's very poetic, but it's just like the beat of the song and the way that Bruno.
Speaker 3: Sings, like, that's why I'm loving this song. Okay, have you heard it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Can I just play it for you for a second. We obviously won't leave it in a little bit.
Speaker 2: Back in a second, like it's a why do I love that?
Speaker 3: I love it too?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm listening to that the whole fucking way home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, that's why I love it. It's just like a viby box wet.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, we wanted to twork in the studio today.
Speaker 3: That's a flash.
Speaker 1: I know the lyrics are a bit out there, but it's just like a viby, catchy song.
Speaker 3: It makes you want to dance.
Speaker 1: So everyone go and listen full volume in the car, Fat, juicy and wet.
Speaker 2: After you've dropped the kids at school.
Speaker 3: I feel on the way to dropping kids at school, get.
Speaker 2: Them in the mood for pe for the day off.
Speaker 3: All the windows so the other parents can hear.
Speaker 2: In the five minute kiss and ride zone fat juicy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wet make them up pet.
Speaker 2: Anyway, mine's nice and quick as well, which is good because we need to wrap this episode up. But have you seen on TikTok the welcome to the cooling station videos? What welcome to the cooling station? Have you seen these on TikTok? No? Okay, they are videos on TikTok or they're actually like a carousel of like images on TikTok and you're just what, yes, welcome to the cooling station. So basically, for those who haven't seen it, you'll just be scrolling, swiping through your for you page and then it'll say welcome to the cooling station. And then it's photos of ice and snow and water and all the rest of it, and then it's making it's playing this sound, which actually I'll play it for you right now. It's like very asy, Yes.
Speaker 3: I do know what you're talking about, so fun.
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, says welcome to the cooling station. There's ice, snow, lots of ice, lots of different shaped dice. I'm not kidding you. When I stumbled across this, tell me why my phone cooled down in my hands and my fingers went freezing. What the bloody fucking heck is going on in here today?
Speaker 3: Because I went, fucking egg is going on in here today?
Speaker 2: Because that, like, even right now with the ice on the screen, just touching my phone, it's freezing. It's freezing. It actually cooled down my phone, which I know is obviously going to be a placebo effect. Yeah, but the way I was like, you know what, I'm gonna favorite that and then I'm gonna keep scrolling through my for you page And I could feel my phone heating up again in my fingers. And then I went back to the cooling station and I cooled that shit right down, and I felt like I was getting frostpied on my fingers. It was wild. I was like, you are joking, and it was definitely what the fucking bloody heck is going on in here today?
Speaker 1: Fine, I feel like that needs to be another news saying for the pod.
Speaker 3: What the bloody fucking heck is going on in here today? Scrollers?
Speaker 2: Put it on a T shirt, sell it for twenty nine ninety nine.
Speaker 1: All right, bloody egg is going on in here today? By the way, did you see someone was commenting on our videos?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: You know what I can't stop saying. Every time there's a moment of silence in my life, let me tell you there's a moment of science. I'll just be cooking dinner. I'll just be cooking dinner. I'll just be standing there. Every thought will empty from my head and then I will say, bring it down. I love it, bring it down. It doesn't work.
Speaker 3: Anywhere else, like brit Sydney. It's not the same.
Speaker 2: Way. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: That was sitting over there, like, what the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Sander is this is his first time being in the studio.
Speaker 1: He's too busy, doesn't actually listen to high scrollers, and I've warned him this morning.
Speaker 3: I'm like, it's just us being fucked.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well we might get a new scroller after this one. Yeah. But our last episode that unhinged one, the Susan Boyle episode. Wow, what a response to that. People were and pissing themselves. Someone say I had to pull over because I pissed myself on the freeway and almost cause an accident savvy. This is your annual reminder no freeway listening to high scrollers because you never know where it's going to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly right, Well, you know all the things scrollers do, all the things.
Speaker 3: That's another episode.
Speaker 2: Done in dusted. Sorry you miss your cue.
Speaker 1: You know, for so long I had to stop myself from saying that on Big Business, and I go, well, that's another episode. I can't say that on the other pard. But anyway, another episode done and dusted.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And as Brittany was saying, you know all the things still five stars or nothing at all, we don't want to hear about it if it's not five stars. Anyway, Darla, better let you go. I gotta go eat this arts from the front