Speaker 1: Apodge production.
Speaker 2: For those of you who haven't listened to the Lady Vanishers, she might not know who I am, but my name is Sally and I am the daughter of long term missing person Maryon Barter.
Speaker 1: Mother Marian Barter, disappeared in nineteen ninety seven after changing her name, selling her house, and quitting her job.
Speaker 2: I'm currently fifty one. Put some perspective into my situation. My mum was fifty one when she disappeared from my life, Life Life.
Speaker 1: Sally Laden had the support of dozens of loved ones as a coroner today confirmed what she's known all along.
Speaker 2: Coroner's just told me officially, my mum's deceased. So that's the first time I've heard that in twenty seven years. Twenty seven years, twenty seven years, seven years. The podcast grew phenomenally overnight, and you know, law us into this world of millions of people who just want to help find my mum, which was absolutely amazing. Ryan and I spent a huge amount of time together and I have huge respect for him and for Allison for doing everything that they did to help project my story when no one else was listening to me. You know, we'd signed documents with the coroner's court to say that we would not talk about any of the information discuss it with anybody. All of a sudden, they told me I couldn't talk to anybody. So the only person I was allowed to talk to was my husband, Chris, and my kids. I can't comment at this time. I'm sorry. Sorry, to be honest, I didn't know that that was going to be the last episode. I heard it on the episode when everyone else did that that was going to be the last one.
Speaker 3: This is the final episode of The Lady Vanishes.
Speaker 2: I felt like I was at a bit of a crossroads as to what to do now. The podcast is called The Missing Man because in my world, that has become my song.
Speaker 1: I'm really excited about this next phase in the journey with sal.
Speaker 2: It's been a whirl win of a year. In the next upcoming ten episodes, you're going to hear about every place we visited. We went to six different countries.
Speaker 1: Nimanchba.
Speaker 4: I really hope she's home.
Speaker 2: I really hope she wants to talk to us.
Speaker 4: I did send her an email about a month ago because when we went for lunch, you were telling me about when you were in Balley with him, and how you'd remembered something that you probably should have told the police.
Speaker 3: I was there the morning that mister and missus Wilson walked into Bryce Street of my grandparents' house and were told by the Salvation Army that they had found Marion.
Speaker 2: Marion makes me want to vomit a little bit, Yeah, because you know they never found it.
Speaker 4: They never found it.
Speaker 3: Was said will. I listened to the inquest, I said, that's a lie.
Speaker 4: Everything owner.
Speaker 2: All right, Such a weird feeling. I feel a bit nervous, to be honest. He opened a bank security envelope the day before that transaction happened with the same bank. Do you know what he said to me? Can you tell me? He see? Yes, I open and I come bunk for your own children in Australia. Yes, Yes.
Speaker 3: The Missing Matter.
Speaker 1: The next chapter of the Marion Barta story coming to Apple Podcast subscription from Monday May twelve.
Speaker 2: Listen ad free and early. I swear to gird we must have knocked on the wrong door. We've gone to the wrong house. And you know what else, we would have noticed the Blum and Cornelius on the door. What the hell is that about? What the hell is that about