Speaker 1: Next week, We've got a grand up for grabs every single day. Oh yeah, we're going to be going through our Baker's Delight lunch order. We're going to be ranking our favorite bits and bobs from Baker's Delight from high to low.
Speaker 2: H I l I get it.
Speaker 3: I get a swanny looking for your next favorite high fiber bread. Baker's Delight High Fiber low GI whole Meal block loaf is super soft and has double the fiber of their traditional whole meal fibers.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Chrissy's clickaite can't get enough of share love that she seems to be around a lot at the moment. If you're watching Marrided at First Sight and who isn't what are the ratings are two and a half million or something.
Speaker 3: Even a little bit higher. I think one of the apps last week.
Speaker 2: It's crazy week. Every year it gets us, doesn't it it does.
Speaker 3: It's just like we still fall for the trickery.
Speaker 1: I know, like as recently as this week, Katie and Tim. Anyway, there has been an uber eats ad made especially to go into bury It at first Sight and I am here for it because it involves share.
Speaker 2: I'll take you through the premise.
Speaker 1: Imagine it opens in Sher's house straight away. I'm on board because I love seeing where people live with you. And this is her actual house.
Speaker 2: It's like a medieval castle.
Speaker 1: And she's just pulled up the Uber eats app and she's ordered a time machine.
Speaker 4: Take me back to the eighties.
Speaker 2: Oh this isn't the eighties, twos, the sixteen eighties. Eh? Shep of young and old like the same time watch she's a witch. She's a witch. I'm not aware of an icon. She's both young and at the same time.
Speaker 3: Makee brig That was a trailer for a film because the ad is so interesting and storyboard is so great.
Speaker 1: It's so gorgeous, and what it does is it reminds you of what a legend she is. And also because let's face that she is both young and old, but at the same time, she has got the best back catalog of tracks.
Speaker 2: I really recommend getting into them.
Speaker 1: If that ad was to appear in this year's Super Bowl in America, guess what it would cost.
Speaker 2: The rate card has just come out five mil eight million dollars.
Speaker 1: That's eight million US and I don't know what the exchange rate is, but I'm sure it's not good.
Speaker 2: It never really never. That must be like what fourteen fifteen meal? Yeah, that is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: And there believe are they thirty second spots or sixty second sports?
Speaker 2: I think they're sixty seconds?
Speaker 3: Okay, oh no they are thirty But.
Speaker 2: That is just to buy the space.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine once you've bought that space, those ads are like mini movies.
Speaker 2: The production cost would be nuts extraordinary.
Speaker 1: I'm looking forward to the halftime now entertainment of Kendrick Lamar.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, he doesn't have enough songs.
Speaker 1: And you schooled me on that, and I sit down. Hopefully doesn't definitely doesn't do that, because that's just what your weekend is going to be, isn't it.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan Show. The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: We are nearly out of here, but Rickilie, Tim and Joel just chomping at the bit to talk to you.
Speaker 2: But first Chrissy's cliche po mars.
Speaker 3: Oh, we haven't spoken about him for a while.
Speaker 1: We haven't, but he has got a couple of songs out at the moment, that one with Lady Gaga and the one with.
Speaker 2: Yes. We're playing them all the time. He disappeared.
Speaker 1: I sort of thought he had disappeared, and then he's all over the place. He's poked fun at the rumors that were circling last year about his fifty million dollar gambling debt.
Speaker 3: I think I remember us discussing this at the end of last year, or maybe you and I spoke about it off air, because you said, what's happened to Bruno Mark? Yeah, and we googled and that came up.
Speaker 2: Fifty million dollars.
Speaker 1: Like I have anxiety because I got a parking ticket a few months ago and I still haven't paid it, and I know that it's mounting.
Speaker 2: It's probably three hundred and seventy dollars a year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'll creep up on you.
Speaker 1: And that I lose sleep over that. Can you imagine if I had a fifty million dollar gambling debt. I'm not saying he does.
Speaker 2: He was. He dropped a new single. We need to discuss the name of it.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: Fat, Juicy and Wet. I don't think that. I don't think that's appropriate, don't you? No, I don't fat Juicy and wet FJW.
Speaker 3: What do you think you could be talking about?
Speaker 2: Well, obviously it's an I fill it. Oh yeah, duh, because that's how you want them, fat juicy and wet. Anyway, it's a racy track, apparent.
Speaker 3: Would you rather fat juicy and moist? What's what's worse?
Speaker 1: I think fat juicy and wet is pretty bad. Having said that, that is what you want for a steak, isn't it? Absolutely it's a racy track. And he posted a cheeky message on his social media which included a plead to his fans to keep streaming his music because he wants to be out.
Speaker 2: Of debt in no time. Okay, fifty million dollars. Hey.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Bruno mars an event planner from New York City called Morrissey Bloom sat down on a podcast so American and.
Speaker 2: It's so New York City, isn't it? New York City event planner? Wedding?
Speaker 1: An event planner russy blam Marssey. She sat down on an equally American podcast called The Him and Her Show, and she died what Bruno Mars chargers to appear and sing a couple of songs at your event?
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you a story because I didn't never sign an NDA and we were working with j Lo and Aerd before they broke up, and we're going through a list of musicians and she goes, what about Bruno Morris? I said, you just work with him and he's five Don't be ridiculous, I said, I'm telling you a million, five million. That's writer plus right at the night. You get forty five minutes, you get an hour, and yeah, five.
Speaker 2: Million for forty five minutes. Absolutely not So what is the fifteen million pop? What's that? I'm not very good at maths, but hor.
Speaker 3: In the wrong studio for that. That's a lot of gigs. Though maybe maybe he does have a gambling debt and that's why he's charging so much.
Speaker 1: Five million though even for his friend Jaylo, imagining they know each other.
Speaker 2: You think, is this the song?
Speaker 1: This is fat and Fat, Juicy and cookie Regulatedim and Joel are up next.
Speaker 3: Have a beautiful weekend. We are back with you live on Monday.
Speaker 2: I Feel at stake Place. The Christy Swan Show is a Nova podcast.
Speaker 1: For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com.
Speaker 4: Do you