Speaker 1: Lot's outside. Good morning, and welcome to Outsiders, the show that is to woke identity politics and leftist feminist culture on steroids, what the new Disney movie Snow White is to packed movie theaters.
Speaker 2: Yes, here's a screenshot that appeared on Twitter reporting to show only one booking.
Speaker 3: For the new Disney movie Snow White.
Speaker 2: Well, which is hardly surprising when you consider this was the publicity campaign launched.
Speaker 3: Last year by its star.
Speaker 2: They insufferably woke Rachel Zegler no.
Speaker 4: Longer nineteen thirty seven.
Speaker 3: It's not going to be ihaved by the Prince.
Speaker 5: It's not going to be the prince.
Speaker 4: And she's not going to be dreaming about true love. She's dreaming about becoming the leader she knows she can be, and the leader that her relief father told her that she could be if she were fearless, fair, braving true. The original cartoon came out in nineteen thirty seven, and very evidently so there's a big focus on her love story with the guy who literally stalks her.
Speaker 5: Weird.
Speaker 4: Weird, So we didn't do that this time?
Speaker 6: Well, okay, but you know.
Speaker 7: Critics have described the film as lazy and visually repellent.
Speaker 6: And also exhaustingly awful.
Speaker 7: But you know, with that, poor old Disney stands to lose over three hundred million dollars.
Speaker 6: But I don't know is it really going to be that bad. Let's have a look.
Speaker 4: If I'm going to stand there for eighteen hours in a press of an iconic Disney Princess Hido Therapy paid for every hour that it is streamed online.
Speaker 1: Yes, she wants every cent she can get you while we are waiting in vain for Disney to make a non woke movie that normal people actually want to go and watch, let's grab the latest outside this news, So Rita and Jane. Suddenly Alba's throwing.
Speaker 6: More money around Moly.
Speaker 1: For energy bills.
Speaker 7: James, this is absolutely disgraceful. This morning, the Prime Minister stood up at a press conference and he announced that through the great light and generosity of the Australian Labor Party, Australians are going to for the next two quarters enjoy the princely sum of seventy five dollars taken off their energy bills. Let's have a little look at what he had to say.
Speaker 8: What we've seen is that in twenty twenty four power prices fell twenty five point two percent. They would have fallen just one point six percent without rebates. So this is energy bell relief, cost of living support that will also have an effect of putting downward pressure on inflation.
Speaker 6: But here's the thing.
Speaker 7: What the Prime Minister has left out of this equation is that this money he's handing you back, it didn't come off the magic money tree. This money is your money. You've already paid it in taxes. So the Albanizi strategy right now he's actually running with this to an election is number one, make everyone's power bills higher through renewable energy and all the other crispo and nonsense. Two, wind up increasing the Australian Commonwealth's tax take. That's the money they take out of your pocket through income tax every single pay packet, and then three.
Speaker 6: Handback a tiny little sliver.
Speaker 7: Of that of your money to try and make you feel like, hey, what a great deal we're getting here, because actually, rather than jacking up our energy bills and rather than taking money away from us, this Albanzi.
Speaker 6: Government they're doing wonderful things for us.
Speaker 7: It is a fraud, It is a nonsense, and I was very disappointed to hear that the coalition apparently is going to back this ridiculous?
Speaker 3: Are we surprised? Are we surprised?
Speaker 2: Just a couple of weeks ago, we saw them within minutes match the Albanezy government's Medicare pledge extra nine billion just out.
Speaker 3: Of thin air. And this we need a coalition.
Speaker 2: We need a conservative option in this country that is a real choice that actually stands for something, that isn't scared to articulate a position that's different to labor and take that to an election and say this is what our platform is, this is why this is good for the country, and let the Australian people choose like we did with the referendum, where we had two clear choices. Right now we've got this Uni party craziness and we just had Jim Chalmers on Sky News the treasure I'm making all sorts of absurd claims about how.
Speaker 3: He's overseen energy costs drop.
Speaker 2: What planet is he living on, because I don't know anybody, including myself, whose energy costs of going down in twenty twenty four, that's what he claimed, and giving us a subsidy which is basically taxing us, wasting some of that money in the bureaucracy and then giving the rest of it back as a cost saving of having your energy bills reduced. I mean, you have to be economically illiterate.
Speaker 3: To accept that.
Speaker 2: And sadly, I think this is what the government is counting on. People just not looking at the detail, having their handout for some relief when in the long run that relief is going to cost all of us in the country a lot more.
Speaker 7: It's inflationary. This is more in the whole camera model. Now, the whole later model is take your money, clip the ticket, give it back to It is inflationary and we will never ever get out of the hole that we're into if we do not do something about productivity. And right now. There was another thing earlier. Jim Chalmers was just on Andrew Clenell and he was being quizzed about immigration and you know, why do we need so many mirgrants. He did have a good answered. It's so well, we're going to kind of bring it down a bit. But everybody, I think instinctively knows that we're in this low productivity situation now because government settings on migration and tax are screwing productivity down. So we're going to wind up with inflation, low productivity, and a lost decade.
Speaker 2: So much of the inflation we're are seeing is being caused by the government, by the mad spending, so they're causing the issue. Then they're railing against the Reserve Bank for not dropping interest rates, which they can't really drop because the inflation numbers aren't where they need to be because of the government over spending. So it's this vicious cycle we're in. And at the same time we're seeing a sharp drop in the living standards of Australians. We're seeing all sorts of economic data that's deeply disturbing, and yet the treasure lives in some parallel universe where.
Speaker 3: All these figures are just delightful.
Speaker 2: I mean, the things are going so well that they're offering three thousand dollar loans for people to buy appliances and pay their medical bills. Does that sound like a thriving aunt?
Speaker 6: This thing exactly right?
Speaker 7: And you're talking about this program that they announced three thousand bucks for household goods. I mean, it's like suddenly we're turning into kind of a government revolving credit kind of situation here. I don't know how this is going to work, but it is an indictment of how bad this economy is right now. And let's remember, you know, living standards have gone backwards under the Albanese government. They've gone back much further than they did during you know, the Keating recession or anything else that anybody out there in living memory might have. It's an economic disaster and every single thing they're going to do here and watch this budget because on Tuesday, you know, Jim Chalmers is gonna come and he's going to come smiling up there and he's going to give his budget and you know, give you the puppy dog guys and say, oh, come on, you believe me. I'm just doing this great job. I have this wonderful treasure and there's gonna be all sorts of things in there. More off the book, spending on these various future funds slash funds, which the OECD also warned last year relationary always deeply ideological to try and impose more and more of government control into the economy. We see this through the bogus made in Australia Future fund, which is all about you know, giving money to selected industries for political influence. It's all about politics. It's not about the economy, it's not about the Australian people.
Speaker 1: Well, the reality is it's a massive admission of failure. Yes, So the Albanzi government and Jim Charmers have admitted that after three years with Chris Bowen in charge of energy, that this government has completely and utterly failed. It had one promise that it took to the twenty twenty two election with which it won that election, and that was the repeated promise to cut energy bills by two hundred and seventy five dollars.
Speaker 9: Have a listen, reducing power prices by two hundred and seventy five dollars two hundred and seventy five dollars a year, There'll be a reduction for household of two hundred and seventy five dollars.
Speaker 1: So what has happened this morning is that Anthony Albanesi has admitted to complete and to failure as a Prime minister, Jim Chalmers has admitted to complete and utter failure as a Treasurer, and Chris Bowen has admitted to complete and utter failure as an energy minister. This country is absolutely think of a polite word to say, but I can't think of one. Are left in dire, dire straits because of the mismanagement of the economy by these clowns, and it is an absolute tragedy. The people of Australia must wake up very very quickly. I've only got about six weeks or less possibly to get rid of these this mob who are destroying our economy. Giving you money, as James and Rita were saying, is not the same as creating a productive environment where prices come down. Because the economic settings are so good they are chalk and cheese, and this government's only solution is to give you more money to keep these thieves in power.
Speaker 2: Reta, well, it's your own money they're giving back to you. But as we know, when you give the government your money, the bureaucracy eats up a fair chunk of it and whatever's left comes back to you. So you're much better off holding onto your own money and spending it as you see fit, rather than having this sort of socialist, hard left philosophy that we're under. But again it comes back to you talked about Tuesday and the budget and what we expect to see. I'm just as worried about Wednesday and the budget reply because I want to see real choice. I want to see a coalition that's got the guts, that's got the backbone, that has the principles to actually stand for something and give Australians a choice, because you say, Rowan, we've got to make the right choices. We can't keep going down this road of economic doom and gloom.
Speaker 3: But what if we don't have that choice that we.
Speaker 1: Got a problem here.
Speaker 6: There's a bigger problem here.
Speaker 7: You know, if you listen to Anthony Albanezi this morning, he was going through all the talking points right, you know, Peter Dutton is going to cut this. Peter Dutton is going to cut that, he is going to cut public servants, he's going to cut all of the largests.
Speaker 1: That we're giving you.
Speaker 7: And the big bet that Anthny Albinizi has made here is that more people in this country want to be dependent in some way on the government than want to be independent economic actors. And you know, it's the sort of thinking that's gotten Victoria into a huge amount of trouble. Reading you would know about this. You know, you've got the huge public service, You've got everybody dependent on this thing or the other thing, and so anything that sort of threats to threatens to bring some economic rationalism and discipline into the equation suddenly becomes this kind of existential threat to people. And this is why Peter Dutton needs to have I think, much more courage to say we are going to oppose this stuff. This is a road to ruin Australia. Is I am not being hyperbolic here. Australia is on an economic road to rute if we keep down these present settings.
Speaker 2: Talk about that in and my editorial after the break. If you want to preview of what Australia will look like after a second, a third, perhaps a fourth labor term, then just look at Victoria, because that's where it's been in practice.
Speaker 3: And here's a new splashirt. It's a bit of a spoiler. It ain't going well.
Speaker 2: We are in dire straights down there, economically and in so many other ways. Because when economically you're broken, so many other things societal things break as well, and that's what we're seeing in Victoria. It's not a happy camping ground and we don't want that for the country we want to have. We want to be a prosperous, peaceful country and it's absurd that we're even talking about this that we're talking about these exorbitant energy costs and how we control them, or we should have the most prosperous country, the cheapest energy rates anywhere in the world, because unlike the rest of the world, most of the rest of the world, we have been blessed with natural resources more than we can ever use, hundreds of years of reserves.
Speaker 3: We've got cold, we've got gas, we've got uranium.
Speaker 2: We should bear the richest country, our citizens should never have to worry about costs of living pressures.
Speaker 3: But we have done this to ourselves.
Speaker 2: And it's not just labor Coalition governments have been complicit in this by saying no, no, no, we want to ignore our natural resources. We're not going to do gas exploration to an extent that would actually benefit the country. We're going to have gas shortages instead, we're going to invest in renewables and push up energy prices. All of this is self inflicted.
Speaker 7: And you know, the thing is the thing that also really really gets me about this. We have all of these incredible resources, as you say, the call the gas, uranium, all of it under the ground, and when we do dig it up, we don't use it.
Speaker 6: We've already disused.
Speaker 7: We send it overseas and that's fine and good on, good on them for the exports, but we also don't use that energy to make anything anymore. And this is where I think we're also in a real danger. I mean, we had a bit of talk about you know this during COVID and oh wow, you know, we really got to be able to make things for ourselves because we can get cut off. Well, you know, the day where we could get cut off is coming closer and c we've seen this with the tensions with China and so on. But also just to be able to add value. So instead we take the raw materials and then we send them overseas and we just do like a bunch of sewers economy stuff and try and create some productivity out of that and then buy back the goods that those things make.
Speaker 1: JD.
Speaker 2: Mans gave an absolute master class on the failures of globalization during the week.
Speaker 3: It really was quite a remarkable speech. Look it up.
Speaker 2: And he talked about this theory of globalization where you get the developing nations to make things and the rich countries just consume it, presuming that's going to be good for everybody. But it's not because the countries that make things, that manufacture, they start to learn how to innovate and they are now the ones who are winning.
Speaker 6: And you're going to eat our lunch.
Speaker 7: And there was a moment here on this work globalization, and I was fascinated to see this in the New York Times vault places that they were having a big old attack on, you know, the advanced economic agenda of bringing manufacturing back to those seats, and they were still running with the line. And I couldn't believe it that they're seeing this with a straight face. Well, you know, globalization is great because the overall economy does better even if some individuals lose out, which is code for you get a cheaper fridge, but you can't afford to buy it.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: And when when they say some, they mean the working class, the middle class, pretty much everybody except the very top who benefit enormously.
Speaker 3: And this is why Donald Trump's economic.
Speaker 2: Policies they're not straight out conservative center right right wing. If you actually look at it, there is a lot of what was traditionally leftist philosophy in there, about protecting workers, about boosting manufacturing, boosting the salaries of lower paid workers, and yeah, there's an.
Speaker 3: Element of.
Speaker 1: James is that we have the blueprint, the Trump blueprint.
Speaker 10: It's sitting there.
Speaker 1: We can pick it up off the shelf and have the most successful economy in the world if we had a coalition, as Rita was saying, that was as single minded as it was during the voice and is determined to oppose. As James was saying, everything that labor touches, everything that labor touches, it turns to ashes, turns, it destroys, it ruins, it's turning us into a socialist country. The coalition has to oppose every single element of what labor are proposing, not copy it, and copy the Donald Trump blueprint. Make Australia. I've got here, MAGA, make Australia great again. I've got a hat. Make Albo go away. That is MAGA and Australia, make Albow go away. Thanks to Phil for sending me that hat. But the point is that the Donald Trump blueprint is there for Australia. Make us the wealthiest nation on the planet. We have all the resources, as Rita was saying, we have a workforce that is there if it be galvanized. Get rid of the red tape, get rid of the green tape, incentivize small business, get them up and work, and again give people the opportunity to set up their own companies and get going. And the key thing is to use the Donald Trump revolution, not oppose it, not run away scared from it, which is what both sides of politics here are doing.
Speaker 7: And we will be the poorer because of it. James, Well, you know, there's so many things that they can do. They can get rid of the capacity mechanism, which is the basically the carbon tax on the one hundred big estimeters. That's the first thing they should do. Just say that is gone, do that at sea, industry thrive.
Speaker 1: And also let's talk about net zero, because I'll be talking about it later in the show. But the reality is the coalition by staying in Paris and staying with net zero, it's literally like they're standing they're going to swim the fifty meters and at the last moment they've gone, oh, let's tie some five kilo weights around our ankles and see how we go. Net zero will cripple this country. Look at America, Drill, baby, drill. As you were saying, Rita, that is what Australia should be doing to make ourselves wealthy. Every Australian could be so wealthy. We don't need this welfare mentality, we don't need this socialism. We could be the most thriving, economically powerful nation on Earth if we chose to galvanize our people and if we and our resources. And to do that we need a coalition that is committed to the Trump Revolution. Don't be scared of tariffs. Use tariffs to build up our own economy. We should be an independent economy capable of having the independent military that is self funded and self financed and has because we have the cheapest resources on the planet if we chose to use them.
Speaker 6: Reata we do.
Speaker 2: But here we are, and again look at Victoria as an example of how far this lunacy can go. Victoria, sitting on just enormous amounts of gas, has changed its constitution.
Speaker 3: We changed it a couple of years ago to ban fracking.
Speaker 2: It's in the Victorian constitution thanks for the support of the feckless Victorian Libs. So even if we do have a liberal government that's sane and says okay, we can pay down our debt perhaps by fracking, you can't because you will need three fifths of both houses to change the constitution back and do you think Labor and the Greens are going to vote to change the constitution to allow fracking.
Speaker 3: Not a chance in hell.
Speaker 2: So the vic Libs have been complicit in engineering this disaster for Victoria. And we again, we are just so, I don't know, insane when it comes to things like fracking. Barack Obama fracked extensively under his adminisons.
Speaker 7: Crashing under Donald Trump, the hydraulic Shelle extraction and all of that under Donald Trump's first administration achieved energy independence for the United States.
Speaker 1: Why are we not We could do it tomorrow, absolutely.
Speaker 2: James, j Victoria the constitution rather exactly.
Speaker 1: We know, well, let's let's maybe Victoria, we've talked about this before, can break away your separate socialist state. In fact, the rest of Australia is running to join the socialist mentality, which is so so dangerous. And the Coalition has to understand that Donald Trump is not the enemy. Don't embrace their Trump Revolution. They seem to be scared of the media. They're scared. For example, why James, are the American taxpayers sending money to Australian universities so one of the things that dog has come out. They did this brilliant thing. They sent a letter to at least tell us about it.
Speaker 7: Basically, you know, and suddenly it's all we go like, oh my god, the United States is interfering with our research here. And you know, they've said, well, apparently America is giving research grass for Australian universities. Okay five, maybe it's for supportive work, maybe it's for I doubt what. But they said these questionnaires and they said, well, you know, what are your university's policies on two genders, on DEI and all of these sorts of things, pretty reasonable stuff. And you know, this has become this whole huge freak out that, oh, America is interfering with our independence by threatening to take away money that they're giving us.
Speaker 6: So I don't even understand how that works.
Speaker 7: But the crazy thing is the great thing is actually about what Donald Trump has done to universities in America right.
Speaker 6: Now is phenomenal.
Speaker 7: And this is he is taking an absolute fire hose through these institutions that have been allowed to become these entirely politicized institutions. Columbia has now come to the table and said all right, we're going to do a deal because our funding is at stake. I think his next move is going to be starting to move against the accreditation of a lot of universities that aren't going along with things like you know, not using racial discrimination in their hiring and in their admissions policies, which is a huge, huge issue in America. So this is the sort of thing that we need to be doing, because we're talking about it later in the show. But you know, we see a Macquarie University. What's been going on there with all the welcome to country nonsense. So yeah, we need to do this to the universities here in Australia.
Speaker 2: And we know the lefts march through the institutions started in academia is now spread like a cancer throughout all of society. It's in private institutions and every facet of life. And Donald Trump, unlike ninety nine percent of conservative or right wing leaders, whatever you want to call, is actually using power and tackling the cancer at its root. And if you want to change all the stuff that everyone complains about incessantly, how did we get here? How do we have like five hundred genders? Why do we have this in our schools. Why are we so destructive and degenerate? Well, you actually need to support policies like this, and it's not always pretty. It's going to have an enormous amount of resistance. The left, who have just had their own way, whether the Coalition or Labor are in charge, are going to our cup and they're going to have a mass tantrum And you've just got to withstandard.
Speaker 3: US is doing that, they are, We.
Speaker 2: Stand the tantrum, but I don't think our politicians have the guts or the backbone.
Speaker 1: Well, the trouble is we are at a fork in the road, James, and over the next eighteen months to two years, America is going to serge your head. There's no question of that. It's going to serge your head and Australia is going to be left behind. Certainly we're left way way behind if Albanesian coastand power. But even if the Coalition get into power, and which I hope they will, but carry on with this kind of oh we're not quite sure, we're going to be a bit labourish. No, no, no, The Coalition have to get in. They have to cut hard, they have to cut the bureaucracy hard. They have to. There's so many things they need to do, particularly getting rid of red and green and black tape. This country is worried to welcome to country ceremonies when we're not focusing on the real issues, which is how to get this economy thriving, which we can do.
Speaker 7: But the key thing here then is for Peter Dutted and the entire coalition team to go out with the United message about cost of living as everything that goes with it, and opposing layer and no front bench shadow minister should be getting up, no backbencher and not the opposition. They should be getting up without just repeating simple key messages about how labor has made the cost of living worse at every turn.
Speaker 2: They need three four key messages, that's all, and just keep that needs to be what the so called culture was, because that's where they're all on solid ground. The media will again have a mass tantrum, and as well the activists and academics, but the overwhelming majority of Australians are on the same page when it comes to this lunacy. They want a choice, they want someone who resists it, and thus far we haven't had that save the cold So.
Speaker 7: This is a thing, so like like the thing that Trump has done really really well, and like it's almost a superpower. Right, he can figure out what the eighty twenty issues are, like eighty percent of people agree with this, twenty percent don't, and he picks them and then forces all of the left to go defend that twenty fe percent there, So we see this time again. We see this first of all, you know, with of course transgender sports.
Speaker 6: And all that. You know, we see this now.
Speaker 7: Trump's like, hey, I'm deporting Venezuelan narco gang bankers. And people are like, yeah, good, we don't want them in our cities, We don't want them in their task.
Speaker 6: But then the Left has to.
Speaker 7: Go, no, the Venezuelan gang bankers, they have rights that they need a judge to keep them in the country.
Speaker 6: Even though they're here illegally, And everybody looks at the Left like, what are you on about?
Speaker 7: So this is the thing, So Button needs to find the colis just to five the equivalent eighty twenty issues here force Albanezi and Labor to defend their badness.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, James, they had all of those and had they been watching this show for the last eighteen months, we've given them every one of those transgenderism, women and men and women's sports, all of these issues, particularly the waste of money on indigenous issues. Now, the Coalition have been great on that. They've stepped up and said we'll only had one flag. Am I going to tone down and welcome to country assemities? But there's so much more they could be doing. I want to see just Centi Price out there every single day doing what they've done, what Elon Musk has done in America and said, look at the waist. We've shown it on this show. It's there. The figures are there. The millions and millions of dollars are wasted on big bureaucracies in Canberra where they sit around, you know, spending money on supposedly solving closing the gap and doing nothing of the sort. There are so many issues, obviously net zero, obviously, the culture wars on transgender and so on are issues that the Coalition should be right up in front and center, and instead they're kind of holding back reta they are.
Speaker 2: They're refusing to lean into things where they've got the overwhelming majority of voters behind them, including majority of labor voters. And that's what I don't understand because those promises don't actually cost money. If you say we're going to install meritocracy at universities, we're not going to have all these DEI style programs because it undermines what we're doing in academia that doesn't actually cost money. Saying that we're going to get rid of all the acknowledgment, welcome of countries and all this messaging that somehow we're not a legitimate country, that we're visitors on our own land doesn't cost any money. And its it sells values, and people care about values, even the cost of living crisis.
Speaker 3: People care about the values.
Speaker 1: Its values that motivate people. I was amused. Reta and Jams that's a conservative cir called conservative columnist wrote an article. You see, the media in this country don't understand Donald Trump at all. Not a politicians don't exactly. Most conservatives in this country don't understand Trump. But this was the headline. Trump can dismantle, but he cannot build. Trump can dismandle, but he cannot build was the headline. Ah, Donald Trump is a builder.
Speaker 6: That's what he is.
Speaker 1: That's where he made all his money, building towers, building TV shows, building all sorts of things. He's a builder, that's what we can do. Taking a short break back with reach is raality checked. David Adler here on Outsiders in anti.
Speaker 6: Welcome back.
Speaker 2: You're watching Outsiders with your hosts Rowan Drill, Baby Drill Dean and James Fracking Fun Times Morrow and I'm readA pane. You may know me from such programs as the reader pane. He's showing Monday to Thursdays at eleven pm and Left is losing at nine pm each and every Friday. And I've got a spectacular trio of Left his losing it coming up in a second.
Speaker 3: But first to Victoria.
Speaker 2: And if you want to know what a second or third term of the Albanezy government will do to Australia, we'll just take a look at Victoria, where a hard left labor government has caused the sort of damage and destruction that is almost unquantifiable. What is quantifiable is the record debt in Victoria, the highest of any state, and buy some margin with forecast net debt of one hundred and eighty seven point eight billion that has seen the labor government launch a war on property investors, Mum and Dad landlords investing in brix and mortar to try to get ahead up being hit with sky high land tax, a costly and ever expanding list of minimum standards, and a raft of reforms that diminished property owners' rights. And this week, yet another new tax. The decent Alan government plans to charge investors a high rate under its new levee to fund Victoria's emergency.
Speaker 3: Services and to add insult to injury.
Speaker 2: The Victorian Treasurer just and Slimes was so dismissive of this latest impulst that you just claim that landlords can afford to pay more. And that was her defense of this new tax. Now, if this Treasurer I had any economic credentials, any business now, or just experience in a role outside of being a political staffer and a politician, she'd note that the additional costs will be passed on to rentors or add further pressure on property investors to sell their asset, which wh will shrink the pull of rental properties further and lead to high rents. Either way, rents are going up and mom and dad investors will be under increased financial pressure. It is another lose lose situation, a specialty of state labor, and it comes at a time when experts warn that rents are about to sow further across Melbourne with hikes of up to two hundred dollars a week forecasts.
Speaker 3: All of this appears to be lost on the.
Speaker 2: Treasurer, who is so out of her depth in the portfolio that staff communicating with her were reportedly told to avoid using economic lingo. As The Herald Sun reported last month, staff are instructed to stop using economic terms and phrases in all communications with the Treasurer, as she doesn't have any clue what they are talking about. And it's one thing for the Victorian Treasurer to be ignorant of economic terms, but she also appears to be profoundly ignorant of basic economic concepts. Victoria cannot afford to have an economically illiterate Treasurer, but sadly that's precisely what we have in Jacelin Slimes. And if you want that sort of gross incompetence on the national level, then by all means turned Anthony Albanezi for a second term now to a little lefties losing a content. And there's nothing sadder than a comic who was once funny, once cutting edge, but has become so broken by leftist ideology that they jump the shark, and instead of bringing the laughs, they bring the sort of cringe worthy.
Speaker 3: Antiques that they used to mock.
Speaker 2: The latest comic to be clown himself is Bill Burr, once brave for a family on PC and most importantly hilarious, he has been reduced to appearing on the View and trying to outcringe the crazy cat Lady panelists listen to this rant about Elon Musk. Apparently Musk is just a nerd who doesn't know how to talk to hot women.
Speaker 11: Any particularly anybody getting your ir up these days more than usual.
Speaker 12: Nerds, the nerds that own the politician, all these tech nerds that want to build robots because they know know how to talk to hot women. They're gonna take all in a world they're gonna take off.
Speaker 1: They are literally going to replace us. They were like Beta right.
Speaker 12: Now and they're coming out with like the BCR.
Speaker 13: And I think Elon has got the rockets going because they realize there's other earths out there and they're gonna they're going to trash this one and because they don't have any concern for it, and they're going to move on to the next Earth.
Speaker 2: Now, you can say plenty about Elon, but I would have thought the man with over a dozen children from at least seven different women has little trouble talking to two girls hot girls. Frankly, I like him to speak to less women. But the Elon muster arrangement is a fever pitch in the US, so much so that it's rivaling tedious trumped arrangement syndrome. Watch here as this Unitic democrat Jamal Bowman claims that Elon is a thief and a Nazi.
Speaker 3: This is on CNN.
Speaker 14: Elon Musk is incompetent in his position, and how do we know because they fired tens of thousands of people.
Speaker 15: It was challenging court.
Speaker 14: The court said that people have to go back, and now the people are coming back. He's incompetent, he's a thief, he's a Nazi, and people don't trust him.
Speaker 2: I do hope CNN have excellent lawyers because that's defamation. It's very clear, and Elon Musk has had enough. Yesterday he posted that a lawsuit is in coming.
Speaker 3: CNN are in all sorts of trouble if he follows through with that.
Speaker 2: But it's not just CNN who are spreading hysteria and lies in order to damage the Trump administration. This week, MSNBC had to issue a number of humiliating apologies after they somehow mixed up the Indian Prime Minister Modi with Vladimir Putin in.
Speaker 1: Order to.
Speaker 16: Last night, The Last Word reported on excerpts of an interview between the Director of National Intelligence Telsa Gabbard and an Indian TV news network in which she said Trump was good friends with.
Speaker 1: The world leader.
Speaker 16: Now we said that world leader was Vladimir Putin, but the full interview was subsequently released and it showed that Gabbard was refused what was referring to Donald Trump and the Indian Prime Minister Narendra.
Speaker 2: Mody I see mistake to meg. That's dishonest and incompetent. Let's have just one more groveling correction from MSNBASI.
Speaker 11: Last night, we reported on excerpts of an interview between the Director of National Intelligence, Telsa Gabbard and an Indian TV news network in which she said that Trump was good friends with a world leader. We said that world leader was Vladimir Putin, but the full interview shows that Gabart was referring to Trump an Indian Prime Minister Mody, clear that up.
Speaker 1: Fantastic, thanks for you. They're extraordinary, unbelievable. No such errors here on outside as obviously, we're going straight now to David Adler, who joins us here on the desk on outside as president of the Australian Jewish Association. David, great to have you here. You're only here briefly because you're about to hop on a plane and head over to Israel. You have been honored, I might add, to have been selected to participate in an anti Semitism conference that's taking place there people from all around. There are some controversy around it. We'll get onto that in a second. But what intrigues me, and I think you can tell me the answer is why when they're sitting in Israel and they're thinking we need people to discuss anti Semitism which is out of control.
Speaker 17: Oh, Australia, thanking Rowan, and yes, I have been invited by the Israeli government to participate in their anti Semitism summit which is in the middle of the week coming up, and I plan as to give an Australian perspective and briefing at a number of levels in a closed session of the conference, as well as to members of the Knesset, and obviously under our current far left Labor government, there have been radical changes which have tanked Australia's reputation amongst the Jewish community worldwide, particularly in the United States and Israel, and they want to be brought up to speed. Israel feels a sense of responsibility for the Jewish community worldwide. If anything goes pear shaped, then it provides an ultimate sanctuary. And I can tell you, jumping ahead a bit, if we are unfortunate to have in a few weeks time a Labor tells Green government, we will lose some of our best and brightest from Australia. We will lose some of our best contributors to Australian society and the Australian economy. I don't know the quantity, but there are people making plans.
Speaker 1: That doesn't surprise me at all. And would you point the finger of blame squarely at Penny Wong Anthony Albanisi for the anti Semitism in this country? Is that what you'll be telling the conference or is it Australia's immigration policies, where what has fueled anti semitism in Australia.
Speaker 17: I have made a public a document where we have put together the top twenty hostile decisions of Penny Wong and the Labor government. But you're right, the responsible ministers are the Foreign Minister, Penny Wong obviously the Prime Minister Anthony Albanesi. And then we've got contributors like Tony Burke with the crazy immgrans policy and bringing thousands of people in from Gaza on visitor visas when we learn that over seventy percent of them have now applied for asylum, and Jason Claire, the missing in action Education Minister who's done nothing about anti semitism on the University of campuses.
Speaker 7: Well, David, I just want to go back to this prospect of a Labor minority government and that they may have to make some sort of deal. And I know Anthony Albanzi always performatively stands up in Parliament and you know gives a kicking to the Greens, but when push comes to shove, we know that if he needs to, he'll.
Speaker 6: Do a deal.
Speaker 7: How concerned are you that there could be a deal in a minority government where a Green got a seat at the cabinet table, potentially one dealing with a portfolio dealing with national security matters.
Speaker 17: Julian Lisa, in the last couple of days has said publicly that the Greens are Australia's anti Semitic political party. Alexander Downer, our former Foreign minister, has said very similar and I agree that we will have someone at the cabinet table if that horrible eventuality unfolds. That is particularly hostile to the Jewish community, and frankly, I would say hostile to Australian values generally. I mean Australia is a liberal democracy. It's supposed to be based on freedoms, on Judeo Christian values. Whether you're religious or not, it's not the issue. But we do have a set of values and a lot of what the Greens stand for and do the contrary to the interests of Australia and country to Australian values. So I think it's broader than the Jewish community, but we have a lot to fear if that eventuality.
Speaker 2: There'd be increased pressure on Anthony albani Is in labor in general when it comes to preference stills, because every election give each other preferences. They're in this unofficial coalition and it seems to be something that really doesn't seem to damage labor, aligning itself with this radical, destructive, hard left force within the Greens.
Speaker 17: One hundred percent reader the Greens should be put last by every responsible voter. In fact, we don't tell people who to vote for, but we certainly say it comes to the Greens, don't put them anywhere near the upper part of your ballot paper. And I think there is pressure being brought to there. I think Advance Australia has a focused campaign ready to roll out once the election is announced, and I know also there are some grassroots community activists who are ready to go in certain seats, including the seat of McNamara, where Josh Burns got over the line on Green's preferences at the last election, so he particularly could in the Jews.
Speaker 2: Josh Burns is a member of the Jewish community and he has spoken out about anti Semitism in the past. But then I do know there are many within Melbourne's Jewish community, many who are absolutely appalled by what they have seen.
Speaker 3: Tell me about that, because on.
Speaker 2: Paper you'd think he'd be a member that you would back out of labor because he has been outspoken and he is himself Jewish.
Speaker 17: I suspect his heart is in the right place, but he's caught between the typical rock and hard place where the labor strategy is determined by people senior to him, and what happens in that seat in terms of preferences will be particularly an interesting one to watch.
Speaker 3: And also interesting is that he is.
Speaker 2: Dating someone who attends a Victorian politician who's very active in attending pro Palestinian rallies and being involved in all sorts of activism that I think members of the Jewish community are appalled by.
Speaker 15: That's raised eyebrows.
Speaker 2: Red, that's putting it nicely.
Speaker 6: David.
Speaker 1: I want to ask you about the controversy that's around the anti Semitism conference, and there's a bit of cognitive kind of dissonance here because the Chief Rabbi of Britain has pulled out of the conference and he's saying, oh, there's all these right wingers there at the conference. Sorry, there is all these right wingers at an anti Semitism conference. I'm struggling with it where the chief Rabbi is a kind of landing on this one. What is the controversy, Is it serious? And why is it that even still within the Jewish community there's I understand why that there's deep suspicion of the terms right and left wing or right wing going back to World or two. Understand that fully obviously, but why is there still this ingrained suspicion of the more conservative side of politics for many left wing Jews.
Speaker 17: Grown I think what the Rabbi has done is very bad decision, and a number of prominent Israel advocates have written to him explaining why it is a bad decision.
Speaker 15: It would be a bit like.
Speaker 17: Saying that Germany and Japan were our enemies in World War Two, therefore we should have nothing to do with them in twenty twenty five. And yes, by all means treat some of these people with a degree of caution because they do come from institutions that have a problematic background but decades ago. But if someone expresses an interest in Israel and expresses an interest in learning more about anti Semitism, it can only do good in repairing those sort of attitudes with knowledge and education and mixing with the people who can help them onto the proper path.
Speaker 1: So your advice to the Chief Rabbi of England would be rethink come along to the conference.
Speaker 17: One hundred percent. It hasn't affected my decision. And we often participate in conferences and meetings where there are people around who have views that we don't agree with. Every time you go to a parliamentary event, for example, there may well be from one nation to the Greens representatives present. What are we supposed to do? Brought God every parliamentary event, it's.
Speaker 1: None, David Adla, have a great time there in Israel and proud that you're there representing Australia. That's great news.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Coming up after the break. Lots more net Zany, wakademia in a tech you're on outsiders. Yes, Look what happens when you take your fiercely pro Palestinian message right up to the cops and put it into their face. Doesn't always work out?
Speaker 5: Well no, no, no, no, I.
Speaker 6: Love it.
Speaker 1: There you go. Be careful if you're a work young credit the kids love. Yes, yes, around exactly.
Speaker 3: She got the in the f O.
Speaker 6: Definitely, yes, not first officer.
Speaker 1: That's right. Net Zany, of course. One of our favorite topics Zany quite crazy insane world in net zero policies, James. We had the head of Mitsubishi coming out this week and oh, what a surprise, Hey, electric vehicles not performing quite out Chris Bowen Homistice.
Speaker 7: They would well, I mean, you know, if only somebody had warned the government about what was going to happen, if anybody, say, the government had been watching outsiders reading my reporting in the Daily Telegraph when all of the EV mandates were being debated and come in and we all said at the time, this is going to cause a huge market dislocation. Australians want their petrol cars. They're not sold on EV's for a whole variety of reasons. And well, now Mitsubishi, the head of Mitsubishi locally has said, we're going to wind up with lots full of EV's that nobody here actually wants to buy, where the petrol cars that people do want to buy are going to have their prices jacked up artificially by the whole emissions reduction thing where you have to sell evs to balance out your fleet of petroledgy're.
Speaker 2: Already having that, and we're having all sorts of subsidies offered. And there was research that came out last week saying the beneficiaries of these subject cities are high income earners. So you've got lower income earners paying more foot cars and subsidized ry.
Speaker 3: These benefits that are going there's.
Speaker 7: A bigger thing that's more sinister than that. I mean, giving a bit of subcity to high income owner. Well that's bad enough, But the real place all of this money is going to is China, right of course, So all of this is about, you know, giving China's EV market a huge boost their EV production. You know, all they're going to start flooding the market with very cheap evs here. It's already starting to happen here, and all of this labor policy, you know, seems to somehow why are not always China and James.
Speaker 1: It also gets worse than that because what the policy actually does this is Chris Bowen lunatic. It finds the dealers if they don't sell enough evs. So the dealers already they're distorting the markets. The dealers have to sell more evs otherwise they pay a fine down the road. So this is going to put dealers either on the back foot of lying to customers to kind of say, oh, come on, do this or offering sweetness or whatever deals or pushing them into that or paying fines or going broke or you know, it's the complete reverse of how a healthy economy works. And this is this is just one of the many, many ways in which net zero is far worse than any tariffs. Net zero at every aspect of the chain is another tariff put on by the government, by Bowen and Albanezi onto your cost of living. You drive down to the shops, you go to the movies, you go on holidays, you are being hit with net zero tariffs by this government and everything.
Speaker 6: Think they do too, you know, think about this. You're creating this.
Speaker 7: Whole new network of evs, right, so they need charges, so those then they want the government to buy new charge as well. What you know, the motorcar came round, you didn't have the government having to go put in a network of petrols to just because there was a market to do that. There's not a market to do this. Every single thing along the way. They are trying to force the market, to force people to do something that they don't want.
Speaker 2: And then you have the media lying to people saying there's this demand for evs, when all it is is market manipulation. It is distorting the market. It's to engineer a result like this and it's not working. You mentioned Mitsubishi. Mercedes has also done a U turn on its EV politics big time because they've had to accept reality. The reality is this just isn't feasible even if people wanted it.
Speaker 3: It's not feasible.
Speaker 6: Wire making the grid less stable.
Speaker 1: And you've got in the Brossa Valley the locals are protesting against the wind farm project. There in a hot tourist hotspots in the Barossa Valley. They're protesting against that. So they're going no, no, no, we don't want this. I don't blame this is the Twin Creek wind farm. They don't want that. You've got in fire to meet turbine. No one wants these things. You've got to sol the farms shutting down in Victoria. This is a joke because of the bush fire risks, because they haven't been properly cared for. No surprises there the O A thing these people touch turns to garbage everything they touched.
Speaker 3: What country are the owners?
Speaker 1: China? China gets rich, China gets rich, Australia gets poor and the poorest as I will be explaining later on get hit the hardest. It is completely insane. It is net zany and seriously, the coalition should it's sitting there. You should be opposing this stuff and you would be grabbing the voters. They would be flocking towards you. What can I say? We'll be back in a tick here on Outsiders after this short break. Hello, you're watching Outsiders with Rita up the pointy end, Panahee, James prepare for landing Morrow and myself Rowan, there has been a slight delay. Welcome to Heathrow, Dean. Yes, it's known as one of the world's busiest airports, the hub of global traffic travel, once nicknamed Thiethrow by London cabbes because of its legendary light fingered baggage handlers, and now it has a new title, net zero Heathrow. This week, Europe's most famous airport had net zero flights for over twenty four hours, over one thousand, three hundred flights being canceled, throwing hundreds of thousands of passengers around the world into absolute chaos because of yes, you guessed it, climate change. Yes, a fire rage through an electrical substation. But the scandal is to do with the claims that there was no suitable backup power because of Heathrow's commitment to net zero. Heathrow denies his claims, as the backup worked as planned.
Speaker 18: Hmmm maybe, And I can exclusively reveal this morning to you, your viewers and your listeners. Having spoken to an industry expert, it appears that he Throw had changed its backup systems in order to be wait for it, net zero compliant, and therefore they had got rid of their diesel generators and had moved towards a biomass generator that was designed not to completely replace the grid, but work alongside the grid, and therefore basically their net zero compliant backup system has completely failed in its core function. At the first time of asking, I mean it beggars belief?
Speaker 1: Beggars belief or does it? That was Richard Tice, who was deputy the leader of Nigel Parger's Reform Party was doing an outstanding job in the UK Parliament. There are, of course, many aspects of this story that are deeply alarming, not least of which is the cause of the fire itself, which is being investigated by counter terrorism police. But even more alarming how vulnerable the West may have made itself due to the insane fantasy of making our energy systems free of carbon emissions. The complete closure of Heathrow due to the loss of just one electrical substation is unprecedented and it raises major questions for Heathrow and for the governments, wrote The Daily Mail. It has also left many stranded travelers raging and reduced to tears. For what I think should be leaving people raging and reduced to tears is not so much the temporary closure of the airport authol that that is, but rather the mass betrayal of the everyday man and woman in Europe, America, Great Britain, Canada, Australia and New Zealand by a reckless group of pampered, climate obsessed globalist political and business elites. As Bjorn Lomborg writes in The Australia this weekend, quote, UN Secretary General Antonio Guterrist has made it clear that urgent climate action means a race to net zero, extremist economy punishing policies, yes, economy punishing, including rich countries paying poor countries huge sums for climate reparations, Sweeping new climate taxes, they're coming and ending fossil fuels entirely within twenty five years, and then Bjorn makes this damning pronouncement quote the un is ignoring the inconvenient truth that there are many important ongoing debates among climate scientists and economists. Even after decades of extensive research, huge uncertainty remains on how much the world would warm from a doubling of CO two, And this is the key point. The entire climate alarmism dogma is built on a series of theories, assumptions, and assertions, and my view, they're spurious, they're unproven, and they're unprovable. Let's just briefly remind ourselves, shall we. The entire clim climate change belief system is based on the widely accepted but still not scientifically proven hypothesis.
Speaker 10: Of the greenhouse effect.
Speaker 1: Under this hypothesis, increases in man made carbon dioxide act as a blanket around the Earth's atmosphere, thereby warming the planet, cooking it even wreaking havoc with our climate patterns, and that unless we reduce CO two emissions in this will increase to the point where the Arctic poles melt.
Speaker 6: The sea levels rise, the heat becomes.
Speaker 1: Tolerable, storms and bushfires rage out of control and a tire Ecosystems and species are wiped out, and life on Earth collapses. Had I come up with this hypothesis as a school kid in the late sixties, I would have won the sixth Form Science Fiction Prize. But by the mid nineteen seventies this concept of a climate apocalypse was taken very seriously with a twist see if you can spot it.
Speaker 19: What scientists are coming us now is that the threat of an eye age is not as remote as they once thought. During the lifetime of our grandchildren, Arctic cold and perpetual snow could turn most of the inhabitable portions of our planet into a polar desert, and weather stations in the far North temperatures have been dropping for thirty years.
Speaker 1: Sea courts, long free of summer ice are.
Speaker 5: Now blocked a year round.
Speaker 15: According to some climatologists.
Speaker 19: Within a lifetime, we might be living in the next ice age.
Speaker 1: Yes, many scientists in the seventies believe we're facing global cooling of global warming. Some still do regardless. In Built into the modern climate change scare is the premise that man made carbon dioxide is the culprit, and the only solution is to reduce our so called carbon footprint. What this PREMI signal was rightly or wrongly, is the fact that in geological records, increases in carbon dioxide often come after a period of warming, not before. As far as I'm concerned, this suggests that warming caused those CO two increases, not the other way round. What the doomsday theory also ignores is that, and this we do know for a fact, increases in carbon dioxide may have a beneficial impact using some measures. The evidence to date shows the planet has been greening over recent decades, not turning into a desert. Given that plant life is not only food for us, but critical for increased ecosystems and life on Earth, then it seems to me that a greener planet, biologically speaking, not politically, is a very good thing. So to recap, before you begin to think about tackling climate change, you as a rational human possessed with your own intelligence and critical thinking powers, have to first accept, without questioning, all of the following assumptions that the world's climate is changing in a manner is historically and geologically abnormal, That we as human beings have the intellectual and technological capacity to control those changes. That man made carbon emissions, largely due to the burning fossil fuels, acts as a greenhouse or a blanket around the atmosphere, and that the abnormal warming of the planet you believe to be occurring is due to the smaller amount of man made carbon emissions in the atmosphere, not the much larger percentage of naturally occurring carbon emissions. That the result of this perceived warming is overwhelmingly destructive as opposed to benign or even positive. That the result of what you believe to be destructive abnormal warming will result in a doomsday scenario with a measure but within a measurable period of decades or centuries, unless specific remedial action is undertaken. That the way to reverse or mitigate this doomsday scenario is to reduce central between carbon emissions to zero percent, recognizing that you have no control over the rest of the emissions. Got it Okay. Now that you've convinced yourself of all of that, and I, for one, do not accept they have all been sufficiently proven, you now have to make a whole other series of assumptions around the efficacy of so called renewable sources of energy to replace the fossil fuels you hold responsible for the doomsday scenario that may or may not happen, including this particular claim from this particular snake oil salesman.
Speaker 20: And yes, the modeling commission by the Labor part of the opposition is very important because it underlines the fact that renewable energy is the cheapest form of energy, mister speaker, by shifting our energy system to renewable so it's the cheapest form of energy. So by taking our energy market to eighty two percent renewables by twenty thirty, we will reduce emissions, increase jobs and reduce power bills. As we've said, the passage of this bill sends a message to investors in renewable energy and transmission and storage around the world that Australia is open for business to become a renewable energy powerhouse.
Speaker 1: Which is just nonsense. We have no hope of being a renewable energy superpower because such thing does not exist other than in my science fiction novels from the nineteen sixties, and because renewable energy cannot compete economically. It's a fantasy. As Bu and Lomboard writes quote, the un also repeats the oft told lie that renewables are cheaper than fossil fuels. He goes on and explains wide as a lie, and then says the fact is no country with significant solar and wind had low electricity costs. Indeed, on average electricity costs are two or three times higher than for countries with little solar and wind end of quote. In other words, another assumption that is yet to be shown to be true. Another assumption. So as well as putting your faith in a group of climate scientists, you also have to put your faith in the unproven assertions of a group of client salesman. And you have to do all of that in order to buy into the global brand known as net zero. Writing in the UK Telegraph this week, the climate skeptic science writer Matt Ridley says about net zero quote, it has made some people richer, for sure. Dale Vince, an eco tycoon, has made a fortune out of building unreliable energy. So have lots of fat cats in the city of London, lots of big landowners in the highlands of Scotland, and lots of manufacturers in China. I have lost count says Matt Ridley, who's a viscount by the way of the number of times wealthy people have told me I am wrong to criticize the unreliable energy industry because quote why Son talk Will's fund has done rather well net zero. Crony capitalism, says Ridley is efficient at one thing, transferring money from poor people to rich people. And this week Britain's learned that the viscount may be correct. The Sun newspaper published an explosive leaked document from the bureaucrats of Whitehall that was damning about zero, including warning that poorer people are those who suffer the most from net zero. Here's Richard Tice again in the Commons.
Speaker 18: In my constituents in Boston and Skegness will be concerned by reports in the media this morning about a government report that shows that the costs of net zero will impact negatively on GDP by twenty thirty by some ten percent, will increase national debt, increase the risk of a financial crisis, and will hit the poorest the hardest.
Speaker 1: Hit the poorest the hardest, a financial crisis lower GDP by ten percent.
Speaker 6: What sort of.
Speaker 1: Cruel sick people are so blinded by their own climate dogma and corrupted by the greed of the renewables industry that they would betray what should be the most fundamental duty of any politician not to do no harm, and in particular not to harm the poorest and most vulnerable people in society. Well, I'll show you what sort of people.
Speaker 21: We cannot ignore net zero. It's not just important for the climate, but it's absolutely critical to lowering jobs. Sorry, I correct that lowering bills, creating jobs, creating the NAC security that we need.
Speaker 1: Yes, did you catch the Freudian slip lowering jobs? And then she burst out laughing, ha ha, what a jolly joke, before retreating the meaningless climate platitudes. That's our politicians, that's an English one. And her final comment energy security don't make me laugh. Mass chaos and either all thanks acording to some to net zero, you expect dults like Chris Bowen and Anthony Albanezi to buy into the climate dogma unthinkingly because well, as far as I can tell, they don't do much thinking at all. But it is deeply dispiriting when you get the Dutton Coalition also buying into the entire net zero scare. Ultimately, Australia will be the big loser. And here's the irony. We only signed up to net zero because Boris Johnson hoodwinked Scott Morrison into doing so on the promise that he would be a hero at the Glasgow Cop conference. Scott Morrison wasn't. Scott Morrison looked like a fool standing there, and he lost the election only a few months later. So it is more than ironic that this week Boris Johnson's successor, Tory Party leader Kemmy Badenock, a former true believer in net zero, she's now ditched it.
Speaker 22: I call myself a net zero skeptic model plans on realistic targets and deadlines, over reliance on China. We have got to start acknowledging what is in plain sight. Net zero makes us dangerously dependent on countries who don't share our values, and it is risking our energy security. It is time to stop pretending everything will be fine. Net zero by twenty fifty is impossible. I don't say that with pleasure. I want a better future and a better environment for our children, but we have to get real. Anyone who has done any serious analysis knows it cannot be achieved. Without a significant drop in our living standards, or worse, by bankrupting.
Speaker 1: Us, bankrupting us hitting the poorest the hardest, lowering our GDP. Let me be very blunt. The majority of Australians, a clear sixty to forty majority at the very least, would in my opinion vote for Peter Dutton if he did what Keem bad Knock has just done and came out and admitted that the policy of net zero by twenty fifty is a disaster and that it must be abandoned. It is unforgivably reckless in terms of our prosperity, our kids' futures, our energy security, and it harms above and beyond anyone else, the poorest Australians. If this imminent election were fought with Chris Bowen and Albanisi on the one hand defending the insanity of net zero against a dedicated coalition on the other side fighting against the crippling costs, the cruelty and the woke stupidity of net zero, I know who would win, and so do you. In a landslide, it would be the voice all over again. What a shame We're not going to get that election. World of Wacademia. So the good news that I bring James and Reta this morning is that we're going to decolonize shakespeareansm when somebody decolonized Shakespeare had too.
Speaker 2: Good for too long, that Shakespeare that imperialist colonialists, not just that, you know, here's the problem.
Speaker 6: It's not just about the colonialism.
Speaker 7: No, the problem is that people are concerned on the left that because Shakespeare is too good and he's been so famous and had it, as you say, for too good too long, that he could be used as a beacon for wait for it, not white supremacy. So there's Shakespeare on Stratford on a video irony was the.
Speaker 1: Master of white supremacy. I mean we look at the flat see I think.
Speaker 7: I think there's a I think it was into a bigger thing which we see coming out of England, but frankly we see it here in Australia too. This idea that you know, anything that is Anglo Celtic culture is that is good you cannot be proud of because you know, if you're proud of hey, Shakespeare, that makes you a white supremacist.
Speaker 2: But it goes it's worse than that because the left in its demented obsession with.
Speaker 3: Rice has actually trying to make white supremacy cool.
Speaker 2: Anything that is positive, whether it's if you're obsessed with, say, fitness, that's white supremacy. Say if you enjoy Shakespeare and opera, white supremacy. If you're punctual and diligent in your work, that's been described as white supremacy. So they actually are taking things that most normal people see as positive and somehow associating it with white supremacy, which is the dumbest thing you can do, because not only is it not accurate, it's actually giving white supremacists a big platform, a selling points. I don't know what they're trying to achieve here, but like much of what the left does, but I love this.
Speaker 7: So I love this because it's like, you know, we see this whole thing now where young people, especially young men, are getting really rebellious against all the PC cancel culture, good, anti male, toxic you're a toxic male, toxic masculinity stuff. So you know, we could wind up just this whole rebellion where we've got young people doing things like you know, liking classical music and Shakespeare and high culture and everything.
Speaker 6: I think it'd be wonderful, that's great.
Speaker 1: But what really, you know, the double standards. We've discussed it many times before, but we are you know, us to respect, for example, indigenous culture. We're asked to respect smoking gum leaves or whatever for traditional reasons. We're asked to respect Islam and mis mythical dream serpents were asked to respect certain you know, cultural activities that you might find, for example, in the Muslim world, which we may not particularly like, but we're told, no, no, no, it's traditional. You've got to live, You've got to respect their traditions. They've been doing that forever. Why are we not allowed to be proud of and respect Anglo culture and Anglo art, traditional things that the Anglo people have brought to the world, such as Shakespeare.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean, I think even to talk about it in those terms is to kind of legitimize the left here, because you know, our Western civilization, you know, it's a gift to the world, it is, Shakespeare is a gift to the world, and so to racialize in those terms is to do exactly what the left wants and what there is though, and we talked about colonization before. It all starts with this idea that basically the entire Western project is illegitimate. So it is about delegitimizing absolutely everything.
Speaker 1: So but that's why you have to defend it to I'm sorry, you have to defend it on all its basis, tradition, cultural, the Anglo don't play their game, don't know, No, sorry, I will. I will be proud of the Anglo hack Saxon heritage and that is not playing their game. That has been proud of my own heritage. Now, Columbia University, we talked about this earlier, have come out and that Trump is using the power that he has of money to defund these outfits and organizations, including Australian universities, which is great because they are pushing a work agenda. But what about this one, James Top lawyers at Mcquarie University. We've seen this whole thing where the legal fraternity at mcquarie University have been pushing this idea that welcome the country is the key part of well illegal course.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just not just that.
Speaker 7: It's that they've been going and saying, you know, for kids to get a good assessment, they have to give a big, an enthusiastic welcome to country and it's likely a quarter or a third of their mark on their final presentation, final assignment, so you know their grade goes like that. But the other thing too is that the Australian newspapers that's really interesting pieces from people submitted anonymously, professors and students who said, we actually can't speak out against this stuff because it will negatively affect our careers.
Speaker 6: And this is you know, that's the legal.
Speaker 7: Industry by the way, it's about to have AI go through it with a hose and for them to be teaching these kids this stuff rather than you know, how to get ahead in a very competitive legal market is insane.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about AI. I just started using Grock a little bit. Yes, yeah, I am blown away by I knew it was going to be impressive. I knew it was going to be able to bring information from around the world world instantly.
Speaker 3: But it's more than that.
Speaker 2: It thinks it's got intuitions.
Speaker 3: It's incredible.
Speaker 2: I was literally just like like I couldn't speak. I still can't speak about it because I encourage you Rock and ask good questions and see how it works.
Speaker 1: Because we ask it about zeron climate change fantastically.
Speaker 2: No, no, I've been using it for things other than professional purposes and it's fascinating. But just quickly on the Crow University, not only are they requiring students to give these elaborate acknowledgment of countries or they can fail their course, but they're making them also these law students do what they call a privileged walk, where they explore how privileged or oppressed they are. Again, all the units. If you're sending your kids to that university, be fully aware of what you're paying for. And you're right, it's not just the academics and the professionals who us get to speak out. The students know if they challenge this, they're going to be marked down. And you've got to work very hard to get into this course. The last thing you want to do is affect your Marx adversely, affect your career prospects because I.
Speaker 1: Think it's criminal.
Speaker 7: It is, it's a dereliction it is. But again it is about, you know, undermining our Western legal system, you know, and saying that that well, it's illegitimate. And we've got another story here.
Speaker 1: About Macquarie University is in riots. James around the actually going.
Speaker 7: To talk about this other story here though about British schools now canceling Easter due to other religious beliefs. Now you can imagine what those other religious beliefs might be. But it is again the I think it's James. I think it's James or the Zoroastross, but anyway, whoever it is, the point is is that, you know, the Christian British heritage is being undermined at every turn. We see this here in New South Wales. We've seen this with the canceling of Christmas and Christmas brackets and things like this, which they're talking about maybe bringing back. But you know, it is this idea to get anything traditional, anything Christian, anything Christmas, anything that's related to our shared heritage has to be undermined because it is to the left, it is deeply illegitimate.
Speaker 6: What do they want to replace it with? Well think about it there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well I mentioned Ryde. There's a Ride Pride poster that somebody an outside has a fan sent to me. A Ride Pride City of Ride.
Speaker 23: LGBTQQI the for open to all lgbtqplus community members and their allies aged twelve to twenty four.
Speaker 6: Ages twelve tw allies.
Speaker 2: And you're going to have an age limit and it's twelve, then there's a problem there is because if it's inappropriate for a ten year old, it's probably going to be inappropriate for anyone who's twelve or thirteen.
Speaker 1: I agree with you totally.
Speaker 2: As we have said over and over again, members of this activist group make life hard for themselves and their community by continuously targeting people who they should be leaving alone. This is up to the parents to talk about this these sorts of issues.
Speaker 3: And we've seen Victoria.
Speaker 2: The State Library has been given this tool kit where you're gonna have kids as young as five being asked about pronouns leave the kids alone.
Speaker 3: For the love of God, you were kids alone.
Speaker 1: What you said earlier in the show reata about the importance of the cultures because this affects every family, every mom and dad out there with kids. This is the sort of stuff the Coalition should be absolutely hammering Labor on because they've allowed this culture to to take hold.
Speaker 6: Isn't it ironic?
Speaker 7: You know, like the old sixties, anth was teacher, leave those kids alone, and hey.
Speaker 1: Kids, also, I thought this story amused me. Believing in meritocracy is a racist microaggression. I think this is from some lunatic left wing outfit. No, this was from some scientists at the South Pole who at Antarcta, a research station at Antigo.
Speaker 2: Decided to go to the place on Earth and they're talking about races.
Speaker 1: I would not want to be stuck in Antarctica with someone who wasn't the very very best at their job.
Speaker 7: Well, with those white supremacist polar bears running around all over the place, they're pretty scary.
Speaker 1: After the break, more James's donkey votes. We've got Aiden mclendon's chat to what's happened to him. That'll be fascinating. He on outside of.
Speaker 7: Tim, Hello, you're watching out ciders. I'm James Morrow here as always with Rowan Torched, the Tesla's dean and rita mostly peaceful protest pantaheap. Well, let's start out today with a bit of fun, shall we, Courtesy of the New York City subway system, where a young female leftist and believer in the left wing doctrine of tolerance and freedom of expression, Well, she tried to rip off a guy's MAGA cap and comped an instant tariff from reality.
Speaker 24: That's why that is who.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 7: I haven't seen a continuous camera shot like that since Goodfellas, But judging from the reactions of other passengers, it sounds like there's more support for the First Amendment and freedom of speech in your average New York City subway car than there is on your average American university campus. Fancy that, But I'll tell you what that young woman got me thinking, because she was a perfect example encapsulation of what the left has become. They're no longer a political movement based on what they saw as trying to build a better world, even if the path to their utopia so often winds upstream with blood.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 7: Instead, the left is now simply a movement based on anger and we have, as we've increasingly seen tearing down any and everything based on their grievance of the day. This was brought home to me by this headline which I saw in the left wing Sydney Morning Herald this week. It said, thanks to Trump, Canadians like me have become flag waving patriots. Well, you know, I'm sorry, but it seems to me that if you only love your country because the bad arch man said something mean about it, well you never really loved your country. That much at all, and what you call patriotism is really nothing more than anger and resentment about Trump redirected.
Speaker 6: But then since Trump.
Speaker 7: Came back to office, we have seen this phenomenon playing out everywhere. Trump has so fried the left's brains, so distorted their reality that they will flip positions on absolutely anything, defend any evil or idiocy, simply to be on the other side of Trump. Like, I mean, remember when once upon a time, and by once upon a time, I mean two seconds ago, driving and Tesla was the number one way to show you were hip and with it when it came to saving the planet. Well, now the left is of course out torching Tesla dealerships, and Minnesota Governor Tim Waltz, remember him, the manly man who almost became America's vice president, is celebrating its share price tanking.
Speaker 25: Saying on my phone, I don't some of you know this on the iPhone. They've got that little stock app. I added Tesla tude to get me a little boost during the day.
Speaker 1: Two twenty five and dropping.
Speaker 7: So and.
Speaker 25: If you own one, if you own one, we're not blaming you. You can you can take dental floss and pull the Tesla thing off, you know, and take out of just telling you, oh.
Speaker 6: How they laughed.
Speaker 7: But what makes Waltz doubly ridiculous here? I mean, he wasn't ridiculous enough, but this is a great cell phone. His own state of Minnesota's pension retirement fund holds one point six million shares in Tesla, So great work there, governor, sharing your own pension fund's demise. Meanwhile, I think on another example, most people would think that's say, arresting illegal Venezuelan migrants who are part of one of the most deadly narco syndic gangs in the world and kicking them out of the country. Well to say nothing of, of course, all the other millions of more on documented aliens who slipped into the US during the Biden administration. You'd think that once upon a time, this was such Democrat orthodoxy. It was kicking them out that Barack Obama was even talking about it on his campaign trail in two thousand and seven.
Speaker 15: I think we should have strong border security. It doesn't make sense for US to allow.
Speaker 16: Hundreds of thousands of people coming through our borders without us knowing who they are.
Speaker 7: Hundreds of thousands, tried ten million, now but you know, again, with the left, it's one way or the other. And that was then, this is now, and in Trump's America, of course, border control is now considered yes, racist.
Speaker 26: The Europeans that come here that overstay their visas are undocumented, but they don't come across the southern border. So I think there's a very clear message as to what this president wants the look of a criminal migrant to look like what an undocumented migrant.
Speaker 6: And I think that's racist.
Speaker 7: Ah. Yes, there's always a view clip, isn't there. And now, of course a left wing Obama appointed judge has been trying to set up a constitutional crisis because the Trump administration didn't turn around planeloads full of trend Aranagua gang members in middle of the ear to try and bring them back to the United States. Funny that, But again, these people claim on the left to be the real patriots. They say, oh, we're the opponents of Donald Trump, but they are backing in an agenda that is in fact terribly destructive of the America they claim.
Speaker 6: To love, because that's all they know how to do.
Speaker 7: Now, it was the same thing that happened to remember at Trump's address to Congress, when the Democrats were refusing to even so much as stand when Trump talked all about his achievements closing the southern border and ending illegal immigration, something that again, once upon a time would have been support by the left. Again, as I say, the left, well, right now they're angry. They cannot be happy about anything. They cannot celebrate anything, even something that is objectively good for the country that they claim to love. But most importantly, the modern left cannot be consistent because they have ceded all their principles to the support of power. Free speech long ago gave way to cancel culture and internet censorship. Sexual liberation on the left has now become a censorious puritanism. And you can think of your own examples, I'm sure. But for a while there, the left did seem to be about building. I mean, FDR did build the Hoover Dam. JFK kicked off the project to put a man on the moon. But now that it's Elon Musk putting rockets into space and catching them with chopsticks, the left is burning the guy's cars. And that's because all the left now has is gaition, destruction, and revolution, and they don't even know what they're aiming for anymore.
Speaker 1: That was brilliant, James. And yet the Tedos sufferers say Trump doesn't know how to build anything.
Speaker 2: The man who has created three industries, not just products.
Speaker 1: Actual industries.
Speaker 2: The managers this week went into add a space SpaceX not not necessary.
Speaker 1: The people cavalry.
Speaker 3: Astronauts and.
Speaker 2: Offered to rescue those astronauts under the Biden administration, and Biden said no because he thought it would be a boost.
Speaker 3: For Musk and Trump.
Speaker 2: So these poor astronauts were supposed to be there for a week were therefore close to ten months have been brought back.
Speaker 3: This is heroic.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's incredible, absolutely worse quart brilliant. Now you might remember, many of you will remember back on a Australia Day we had a terrific guest, Aiden mcclindon, who is the mayor of Whittlesey. Now many of you wrote to us afterwards and said, what a great guy, he was, terrific, what a great interview. Please get him back on Outsiders, which we have been intending to do. We did not realize it would be under these circumstances an extraordinary story. Aiden is the independent mayor of Whittlesey, the CEO of the Council has locked the mayor out of the council. It is bizarre stuff, and Aidan is suggesting it's probably to do with that appearance here on Outsiders. Aidan, great to have you back on Outsiders under any circumstances, but tell us about the circumstances surrounding what has been going on at Whittlesea since you appeared on Outsiders.
Speaker 27: No worries, Good morning Rita, James and Dean and I tend to get in trouble going on this program, so we'll see what it eventuates from this one. I will have to start from the outset again that these when it's up my own personal opinions and views and not as a mayor of the Council of Whittlesey. So obviously we're having a bit of a standoff between the CEO and myself in terms of some of the instructions that have been handed to me. But effectively I've been banned from the council premises, from the council chambers, from talking to my colleagues, counselors and of course to staff, and I've had no resources, no personal assistant. So I've been in the dark for the best part of four weeks now and this is unprecedented and as I see it, this is democracy on the line in Victoria in local government.
Speaker 2: Well, how can the CEO, who's a bureaucrat do this to someone who is an elected by the public, by your constituents in wittle c to ban you from the council premises deactivating your card so you can't even access the building and taking away resources like staff member.
Speaker 3: How is that even possible?
Speaker 2: I mean, as you said, on its face, this looks like something that is democracy denial. You were elected by the constituents and yet you can't perform your role.
Speaker 15: Now, well, that's right.
Speaker 27: So what's happened even earlier in the outset during election time as a candidate, I had a bit of a witch hunt from the Labor Party towards me. I was running a team of independence just to get the to do the basics brilliantly, and that was and also to freeze rates because I could see an extraordinary amount of money going in places that are not local government issues. I ran on that and I've got a huge overwhelming majority and within four or five months I've obviously raddled a few feathers, and I've asked a lot of questions about where the money's going. We've had some fifty organizations and committees that have community organizations that have been created in the last four years of administration. I'm simply asking where's the money going. And of course, as a result of that, I've had a whole array of false eelle delegations.
Speaker 15: I've had a fraudulent petition lodged.
Speaker 27: Against me where seventy five percent of the signatures were not even within the council. And these are the games I've had to try and duck and weave to try and run the city. And I really feel sorry for the people, the two hundred and thirty thousand residents who have just want to see the basics get done. But what we're seeing here, I think is symptomatic of a lot of what's happening on a lot of mayors and councilors called me from across the state.
Speaker 2: But on what grounds have you been banned from the council buildings? What is the justification for that?
Speaker 27: Yeah, there were several allegations that've been coming hot and fast, probably since the Belsen's program. One of them is there's psychological damage to staff because of my policy positions in.
Speaker 15: The public arena.
Speaker 27: I did call for the rainbow flags to be taken out of childcares and kindis and primary schools, which I think is just a reflection of the majority, particularly.
Speaker 15: In the city of Whittlesey.
Speaker 27: And I've seen obviously political machines mobilized that are not in agreeentce with my narrative. But as democratically elected mayor, I'm there to represent the views of the people and I've got overwhelming support as I ran on a platform of creating child friendly spaces. Unfortunately, there's an element of the socialist left particularly and the Labour Party. They've mobilized against me in Wittlesey. What I've had to put through. I've had a death threat, I've had you know, the cars ramsacked. I've had that much hate and slur put against me and stand in the public arena. It's gotten to the point where it's quite desperate, and unfortunately the bureaucratic machine that faces in the background has been less than supportive, in fact complicit in terms of blocking.
Speaker 15: Me out of the People's Chamber.
Speaker 27: The people built it and today I will be calling on both sides of the political sphere to instigate a raw commission in local government in Victoria.
Speaker 7: James, So do you think then that there needs to be a broader reform of local government in Australia, Because frankly, this is something You're not the only or mayor who I have heard this from. And it seems to me like local government across Australia is broken. We have so many fiftoms in New South Wales where I've heard the exact same stories. Is there a major government reform needed for the way we deal with these councils that should be about picking up the trash. My own council can't even do that, but they do all sorts of ridiculous far left cultural nonsense.
Speaker 27: Absolutely, And I think what's happened is the Local Government Act of twenty twenty in Victoria shifted the power balance heavily into the bureaucratics court. But what we've seen is massive cough shifting from the state government to local government jurisdiction. So we're picking up the tab left, right and center for issues that are state government. So there's this duplication, there's this lack of clarity in the roles of local state and federal governments right across Australia, but particularly in Victoria. And what I've seen now is you've got these little pseudo business models where you've got seventy nine minipacilities right across the state, where the Labor Party are treating them like their own pseudo Labor Party branches for the best part, and unfortunately, there is no clear distinction between local and state issues. There is obviously, Look, when you look at a pyramid, the base of the pyramid when it comes to stenching corruption in Victoria is local government. And you see it, and you're talking about fifteen billion dollar industry with these falsely elected officials that have very little say, and if they do, if they step outside of the code of conduct or what they can and can't say, then they're quickly dismissed. They're silenced, they're segregated, they're smeared into the community, they're told that they're a big, bad.
Speaker 15: Evil person.
Speaker 27: And to the extent where I've actually been blocked and my card has been deactivated. Now this is actually critical and I will be contacting the governor, and I have contacted the local government minister, and I will be calling on the major parties. As I said, for a wall commission, because this is not just isolated to Whittlesey. From what I'm hearing right across the date is that there's a lot of people with a lot of conflicts of interests, and there's good counselors trying to say the right thing.
Speaker 15: But at the minute they step out of.
Speaker 27: Line of what the narrative is of the left, then unfortunately you do get squeezed out and going to I'm not going to get squeezed out.
Speaker 15: I'm going to double down. I'm going to let the people know exactly what's happening.
Speaker 27: And blow the lid on this. And I really think this is time where all seventy nine CEOs should be put on notice. And if they've got nothing to hide, they've got nothing to worry about. But a raw commission, I think in the in the stension the corruption right across this state needs to blow the lid on it. If it takes me to be able to walk the plank in that process, and so be it. But I will not sit back and let unelected officials do this.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, Aiden, We've got to cut it off there. Thanks so much, Aiden McClinton mayor of we don't see their great words. Thanks so much for coming on outside. This up after the break, I'm tech. Roll up, Roll up. It's the wackiest show in town, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. It's the Canra Clown Show, starring our very own orator, extraordinary mangler of the vowels, killer of the consonants, legendary exponents of the art of annunciation, Albozo himself.
Speaker 8: What I see is his relentless negativity, all the.
Speaker 9: Carping and the negativity to those open two of more negativity under Peter Dutton, Peeda Dutton another day, another bit of negativity.
Speaker 1: Ah, yes, so much negativity from visc gun in three. But what is mister Dutton's famous negativity all about? Turns out, the man who's hopefully Australia's next Prime Minister is calling out Alboso and the Labor Party for being secretly run by that bunch of circus musclemen at the CFMU. Here's Alboso back in the day playing pantomime villains with CFM members, and here's one of these construction clowns practicing his persuasion moves on a member of the opposite sex, as seen on the damning sixty minutes special last week.
Speaker 28: It's a coward attack on a woman carried out by a CFMIU Health and Safety representative while on his lunch break from a Victorian government rail project.
Speaker 1: The coalition we're quick to jump and up and down and right this, so call this criminality out for what it is.
Speaker 29: We've essentially got organized crime figures running the construction sector in this country. This is the biggest corruption scandal in our country's history because we are talking about billions of dollars, billions of dollars that are being paid by ultimately Australian taxpayers through the Victorian government, through the Elban easy government.
Speaker 6: For bloated prices.
Speaker 29: Project times are being blown out, the costs are escalating, and for every kilometer of road that's being built, every hospital it's being built, there's a thirty percent CFMAU tax at least.
Speaker 1: Indeed, it's easy to criticize the union movement, but what the public don't see is the easy camaraderie that exists between the union movement and every day Melbourne construction workers, as can be seen in this ad for union membership will be a favor.
Speaker 13: Huh.
Speaker 6: Hold this, I know that was coming.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, that was a scene from the Sopranos. Technical mistake, and not how that happened. Here's an actual CFMEU ad. Ah. Yes, the CFMEU slogan you work hard for it. In fact, that's an uncannily accurate ad. You see everyday Australians do or work bloody hard so that union bosses and overpaid union members can bludge around and go fishing on our money. That's how I read that ad. At any rate, since Alboso took over running the labor circus, sorry caucus, labor has been the beneficiary of over eleven and a half million dollars worth of election funding support from the CFMEUM little wondrous cynic might say that the Prime Minister refuses to run a Royal commission into the Shenanigans of the CFMEU. Meanwhile, not to be outdone, Jimbo the Clown getting ready for next week's budget pantomime show, where he'll do his best to disguise the fact that Australia's debt blowout is the worst in the developed world. No doubt he'll blame Donald Trump and climbate change. But anyway, speaking of allegations against Labor and accusations of dodgy goings on. The recently re elected Cook Labor government in Wa is now facing a media storm over the way the election was run, or rather run badly.
Speaker 24: There are calls for the Corruption and Crime Commission to investigate the running of the state's state election or Saturday's election comes as revelation as the company awarded the contract had previously donated tens of thousands of dollars to the Labor party.
Speaker 1: Oh well, there are allegations that people were waiting long queues at the polling booths, that there weren't enough staff, even that people were fainting, and worse that certain polling booths ran out of ballots so people didn't get to votes.
Speaker 30: If the Commission can't ensure that every voter gets to have their say when they rock up at a booth, they failed. They've got one job every four years. Now they can't do that one job every four years. They've got serious questions to answer.
Speaker 1: The Wa Electoral commissioners said that no one was refused the opportunity to vote, but still how depressing our very own election fraud allegations and there's a federal election right around the corner. And speaking of which, who should pop up in the news this week.
Speaker 31: Other than Princess alegra Empress of the Holy Lands of Wentworth, Queen of virtue signaling and climate kookiness herself, who somehow or other forgot to declare her role as a director of some seven companies almost a year after some were created.
Speaker 1: Yes, why is it always those who loved to lecture the rest of us about our appalling behavior who always managed to forget the rules themselves? And speaking of Wentworth, mister Trumbull popped up again this week on the Project where he suddenly discovered the virtues of free speech.
Speaker 27: Dubin would like you to shut up, and so would Elbow presumably.
Speaker 1: Well so would you presumably. But you shouldn't have asked me to come on the project.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 1: Listen, we believe in free speech in Australia. Every Australian is entitled to free speech, even former prime ministers hmm. Really put aside the fact that the Turnbull government liked the Avid government before it talked big on free speech, but when it came to the crunch, both pms failed to repeal the vile section eighteen c of the Racial Discrimination Act, the biggest disaster for free speech in this country and arguably the law that contributed to the death of my friend Bill Leak. The tragic truth is that we do not have free speech in Australia, as Malcolm claims, and it's getting worse, not better. Here is the Labor Premiere of New South Wales proudly defending the absence of free speech in New South Wales as he refuses to listen to calls to nullify his so called hate speech anti free speech laws.
Speaker 32: There's been some that have been agitating in the Parliament to nullify the laws, to remove them off the statute books. Think about what kind of toxic message that would send to the New South Wales community. And I think the advocates for those changes need to explain what do they want people to have the right to say? What kind of racist abuse do they want to see or be able to lawfully see on the streets of Sydney. I recognize, and I've fully said from the beginning that we don't have the same freedom of speech laws that they have in the United States, and the reason for that is that we want to hold together our multicultural community and have people live in peace free from the kind of vilification and hatred that we do see around the world.
Speaker 1: So there you have it, in men's's own words. In order to protect the myth of peaceful multiculturalism, which has failed, every day, Australians are forced by law to not have free speech. So let me answer mister mins his question. I want to be able to criticize certain ethnic and cultural communities because I do not believe that certain aspects of their culture are beneficial to Australia, and I believe some of their customs and ancient hatreds have no place in this country and should never have been allowed in the first place. Now, if I put a name to that criticism, am I guilty of your hate speech? Mister mens, you tell me, because if I am, then your laws are completely unacceptable. When did Australians ever agree that along with sacrificing our national culture on the alter of multiculturalism, we would also accept government censorship of our right to speak our minds freely about the failure of certain ethnic communities to assimilate. Are we a successful melting pot or a powder keg about to explode?
Speaker 10: Don't ask blue mink.
Speaker 1: And that's it for this week's Outsiders. Thank you so much for watching. We really do appreciate it. Did you see this amazing footage of Donald Trump? Drones put up in the air and there he is up in the sky. Fantastic Florida. God love Florida. Fantastic stuff. Now lots more to watch during the week. You've got James's Campaign Confidential tonights at six pm. And then during the week you've got the Rita Panehe Show at eleven every evening, plus Friday you've got The World according to Rowandine at seven. Then you've got the Reewers reported a. Then you've got Rita pane He at nine o'clock. So much and we'll see you next Sunday at nine am. See