Speaker 1: On sco wields Australia. This is the Reader Panalty Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Riata Pannety Show. Coming up tonight, Victoria's youth crime prices in the spotlight again as the state's worst young offender is bailed for the fiftieth time. Big corporates rethinking their woke marketing strategies with Cole's pulling out of LGBTQ festivals, will have the latest from the US with Josh Hammer and Keith Hanson and Left is Losing It features this ominous morning.
Speaker 3: If you thought we were woke before you done went and woke the beast, Welcome to Woke two point zero.
Speaker 2: But first, the Business Council of Australia has worn the Anthony Albanezi government to act now or we'll see Australia's living standards plummet. In a new report, the BCA states that Australia is standing on a burning platform and the government's industrial relations reforms, the green energy transition and the lack of corporate tax reforms are the main issues putting our future at risk by fueling low productivity and high inflation. Joining me now is News Corps senior columnist Patrick Carline. Patrick the BCA also states that the economic mismanagement we're seeing is behind the reason why rates are so high that the RBA can't really move on rates with these conditions.
Speaker 4: Well, low productivity generally means high inflation, and inflation is the big problem at the moment, and that's why we have rates rising as they are and we haven't had any tax cuts, any rate cuts. Look, it's saying, basically, the corporate tax rate is too high. You've got Donald Trump coming in promising lower corporate tax rates in America. That's going to have a bearing. That's saying the unions are too strong. I mean, it's always a balancing act between employers and unions. They're saying they've got too strong under labor and their reforms and our policies are just making.
Speaker 1: Australia run competitive.
Speaker 4: They're making Australia sown on Victoria, as we are well known.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, Victoria is a warning of what could happen. So that is all you need to know. And you're right, Donald Trump's not only going to be looking at the corporate tax rate, but cutting regulations is a top priority and also energy security, low energy costs that helps manufacturing in that country. So yeah, we need to really get moving. And that cost of living crisis is even having an impact on Australians being able to afford their medicines. They're being forced to sacrifice seeing the doctor or getting their prescriptions filled to put food on the table. This is according to the Australian Bureau of Statistics' latest Patient Experiences Survey. Patrick. This trend is evident in low lower socioeconomic areas, but it's also evident in middle income areas, where between seven and a half and nine percent of people delay or did not get a prescription filled or see a doctor purely because of cost.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Look, I think it's a very telling number, isn't it. I Mean we saw it during COVID when people didn't go to the doctor, they didn't go and get symptoms tested, they got sickt they got cancer.
Speaker 1: They died, whereas they might have been saved. And this is terrifying.
Speaker 4: People are basically making the choice, well, I don't want to do what's best for me and my body and my family because I can't afford it. I think it's a very telling statistic. It goes a long way to sort of explaining where Australians are.
Speaker 2: And I think if you look at that in the middle income areas and you're going, oh, well seven and a half to nine percent, it's not that much.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 2: That is hundreds of thousands of people potentially. That is a worrying figure and it's going in the wrong direction now. Jijipink has praised Anthony Albanezi for the turnaround in the relationship between Australia and China. In a meeting between the two leaders at the G twenty summit, he said, I wish to work with you, mister Prime Minister, to make our comprehensive strategic partnership more mature, stable and fruitful, and project more stability and certainty to the region and the wider world. Goodness, met Patrick. Why is Beijing cozing up to Anthony Albanesi. This is not isolated. There's been a few comments in recent weeks that have all been very complementary for the Prime Minister.
Speaker 4: Yes, it is quite a turnaround, and I think that's a very simple answer.
Speaker 1: It's called Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: Basically, he's going to impose tariffs. China's suddenly thought, wow, well, that twenty billion dollars worth of Australian products that we ban over the last two years. Maybe we will actually need those. Let's try and pretend to be friends. Look, you've got all these human rights issues, You've got Taiwan, you've got the saber rattling that goes on and on. China needs Australia's help in this instance, and that's why he's probably been a little bit more civilized. Let's say in his take on Australia.
Speaker 2: China doesn't like it when that economic coercion is used against them, and that's what the US is going to do. And that's what Donald Trump did so effectively, not just in weakening China, but in weakening countries like Iran, because he went to China and said, if you buy Iranian oil, then we're going to slap it massive tariff on all your goods, and they stopped buying iran in oil. So it's going to be just a fascinating four years to see how things are done, because it's going to be markedly different to even what we saw between twenty sixteen and twenty twenty. I think I think he's learned from that time. This is a Victorian story, but it is unbelievable. VSE students in the state. Their parents are threatening to go nuclear and launch legal action if their kids miss out on university course offers. As a result of the VC exam scandal, which saw some students being able to access questions that were similar to or almost identical. Sometimes they were identical to the ones that were on the official exam. This is going to impact elite schools, private and public most because those students are likely to be the most adversely affected. The reasons behind that are a little bit complicated and at trick, But explain to me why these parents are so angry and I'm threatening to take legal action Because you could look at this and say, well, if the exams were leaked, then everyone got the leak, so it's the level playing field that it doesn't work that way.
Speaker 1: Well, not everybody got the leaks.
Speaker 4: It is very complicated to explain, but basically, some kids saw some of the questions on their exams before the exam and some kids did not. There was no way to actually quantify how many kids did or didn't see questions that went to the exam. So it's a legal nightmare in the sense that you're going to get kids who are disappointed with their marks, and they're going to say, well, this is big. Was some kids saw parts of the exam that I did not see. It's hard to know where it's going to go because you're going to have you could possibly have all these legal sort of claims and you're going to have a lot of very upset kids because it was unfair. And the problem with this is.
Speaker 2: Roastly because also the work they do throughout the year is impacted by this. Some schools mark those assessments harder than other schools, and then they use the exam results to bring those results into line. And the schools that are marking easily have their marks put back, the ones that are howsher have the marks go up. All of those the equations are now going to be compromised.
Speaker 1: And that's right.
Speaker 4: And there hasn't been any transparency of the process, and that's the problem.
Speaker 1: If people sort of realized things are standardized and this school gets that and so on.
Speaker 4: But the big question here is how many kids saw some of these exams. It was like forty marks out of ninety. Some of the kids actually saw the questions.
Speaker 1: Beforehand.
Speaker 4: And the big problem is Vika the state government body was aware of this on October ten or October twelve.
Speaker 1: Didn't do the right thing.
Speaker 4: The Education Minister Ben Carroll seems to slip by sort of well, I'm disappointed and outrage by he knew about it on October twelve. I mean it's just a sort of the cover up has been worse.
Speaker 1: Than the crime.
Speaker 2: Well, this is the problem in this state. Just gross incompetence across the board. It is, and it impacts every facet of life. Right now, we look at the budget and the debt, but it goes beyond that and it goes to the criminal justice system, and Victoria really is struggling in that area as well. The Herald Sun reports a fourteen year old accused of a three day crime spree, and police describe this young offender as the most prolific youth offender. He's been bailed for the fiftieth time. I wonder if you've got a special banner to run through, please say the board boy, who lives in state care, had earlier had three hundred and eighty eight charges struck out due to his young age. But this youth of Vendo was tracking police air wing choppers online during a three day rampage, which included home invasions car thefts. This is all according to police Patrick, despite his prior chargers. The magistrate said this boy had an extremely limited record. Could that have anything to do with three hundred plus chargers being struck out because he's young? Again, this reads like a comedy skit, but it's not, and it's serious because we're talking about car chases here. Some innocent person on the road could die because of this lawlessness.
Speaker 4: Well, look at its most basic, it's the classic case of the suspects rights come before community safety. His kid has been alleged to be driving stolen cars, having police chases, breaking the houses, waking up people in the middle of the night to steal their carcads.
Speaker 1: We're not talking about.
Speaker 4: How many times do you have to be bailed before you start thinking, well, maybe this bail choice is not really working. Twice, five times, fifty times, it's fourteen times.
Speaker 2: Yes, And this is the state's failure as well. He's in state care. That the failure. This kid's been failed, the victims have been failed. We've all been failed in Victoria. Patrick, Carly and thanks for your time tonight. Thanks very joining me. Now is the Chief executive officer of Women's Forum Australia, Rachel Wong. Rachel, Coles has become the latest big corporate to rethink it's woke activism. A number of regional queer festival organizers are in uproar or over the Supermarket giants decision to pull out of queer festivals. Wogga Wogga Queer Mardi Gras president Holy Conroy said, We're not talking about having nothing to do for the weekend. We're literally talking about saving lives. Rachel, is that how you see it? And why do you think a company like Coles is rethinking it's support of these events.
Speaker 5: Look, I think Coles and hopefully other corporates are starting to wake up that waking up to the fact that radical gender ideology, which is rampant in praise like this, is having an incredibly harmful impact in our culture, particularly on women and girls. And I think it's and on children. And I think it's really interesting that that quote mentioned, you know, saving lives, because this ideology that's dangerous in city ideology is having incredible implications for the lives of many people throughout Australia, whether it be you know, lesbians, wanting to hold their own events without men who say they're women, or whether it be on children being subject to medical transitioning practices, or women who are losing opportunities in sports having men infiltrating their spaces, and so I think, yeah, I think Coles is waking up to this. I think other corporates are as well. And I know they've said, you know, it's economic reasons, but I think after seeing what happened in the US recently with the election and the way that they focus on this issue, I think probably some of these corporates areciying to get worried that if they continue to back the soundful ideology, then it's going to come back to bite them.
Speaker 2: And it goes beyond the corporate world. There's a fracture that is evident even in the lgbt QIA plus plus movement, where the lgb portion there's many people who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, are not interested in the rest of the letters, the trans and asexuals and all the intersex, all the other letters, because they don't align that their values, their political views don't align with that radical trans movement.
Speaker 5: That's right. We've seen a incredible split in the movement. It's no longer a movement that's about equality and inclusion, and in fact, a lot of the time it's about the exact opposite of that. And you know, we work with a lot of lesbian women and gay men who are appalled at the way that their movement has been hijacked by these radical gender ideologists, and they don't want anything to do with it. And you know, for them, sex being real is actually a requirement for their own rights, their own beliefs, So it doesn't make sense, I don't think for them to be aligned with this movement which is having huge ramifications for them as well.
Speaker 2: Now let's listen to this rand from former White House Press secretary turned to MSNBC host Jensaki, who has called on the Democrats to double down on their pro transagenda despite losing an election where this was a significant issue.
Speaker 6: Another one of the lines that ran over and over again in those ads and throughout right wing media is this idea that America is faced with their crisis of boys.
Speaker 5: Playing in girls' sports.
Speaker 6: Now, these ads created this perception that the issues of trans kids playing sports was dominating schools across the country, which is completely false. There are just incredibly few examples of transgender girls playing in new sports, and when we see those examples, there is an evidence that these kids are a threat to see.
Speaker 2: To your fairness, Rachel, what's your response to that. I just think it's incredible that she's minimizing the issue like she is. Whether it's one girl being harmed by boys in her sport, whether in terms of actual safety issues or losing opportunities.
Speaker 5: One girl is too many. Clearly, it has been an issue in the US, and we've seen lots of examples of it happening. We've also in Australias and examples we have parents reaching out to us not infrequently, we have female athletes reaching out to us. So it's definitely not just a one off issue. But even if it was one girl suffering this injustice of having to compete against biological boys in her sports is too many. And the re well is that there are a lot of girls and women and parents who were too afraid to speak out because the culture has made them feel fearful of being called bigots or transphobic or whatever, And so every story that we do hear of there are plenty more of those.
Speaker 2: Swell Well, we seem to be left behind in this country as far as the debate goes. Of course, we've got people who are very interested in the issue, but our politicians overwhelmingly are too terrified, too ignorant to understand this is an issue that people care about. It's a consequential issue. And perhaps if they actually looked at some of the research that's come out of the US after the election where they looked at the top three reasons why people didn't vote for the Democrats, and the top three reasons were inflation, the economy, the border crisis, and these culture issues. Are that one of the most effective ads that Donald Trump ran was on this issue. It was a hugely impactful he ran repeatedly and Rachel amongst swing voters, the most crucial subset of voters who decided every election, these cultural issues were number one. That was the main reason they did not vote for the Democrats ahead of the economy, inflation, and the border crisis. Do you think we're going to have an awakening in this country from conservative politicians to just how important this issue is and how the mainstream, the great majority feel like they're not being heard.
Speaker 5: Lock I really hope so, Rita I mean a lot of these politicians, they know of the issues our organization and others have been alerting to them for some time, and I really do wish that a lot more of them had the courage of their own conviction to actually do something about these issues. But failing that, we'll take them looking overseas, looking at the cultural changes that are happening, and hopefully drawing courage from that to make a change in this country when it comes to the overreach of radical gender ideology, especially when it comes to things like women's faces and women's sports.
Speaker 2: Just finally, our Jurim boxer Iman Kellief, who won gold at the Paris Olympics, is again threatening legal action after reports in France that leaked allegedly showing medical documents that she or he I should say, has x Y chromosomes Rachel. The entire confusion around this would be solved by a simple mouth swab. So why isn't that being done while we still debating this when there seems to be a great deal of statements from people from boxing authorities questioning whether this boxer should be in the women's category.
Speaker 5: Yeah, look, it's incredibly frustrating. The Olympics was several months ago now, and look, a lot of the people who watched thought that this was incredibly unfair, including for Khalif, because it's shouldn't have been policies that allowed male athletes to compete be competing against women in the first place. But several months have gone by, now Khalif has an opportunity to explain what has happened in relation to the medical record. The Olympics is an opportunity to actually do something as well. No one has resolved the issues, so it's incredibly frustrating and disappointing, especially for the female athletes who had to compete against Khalif. And now Khalif is actually going after the reporters who are reporting on the issue, which, as I've seen, seems to be a the weapon of choice, I guess, legal action for those who are trying to science debate around these important issues. And you know, Kliff also had an opportunity recently to speak at the Oxford Union about you know, you know, the sport and about their involvement, and questions are put to Khalif, which meant that Cliff actually pulled out of the talk because those questions were about you know, his medical records and biology, and obviously Click wasn't prepared to front up to that, and I think that's incredibly disappointing.
Speaker 2: It is disappointing. Some would say it's telling. Rachel Wong, thank you so much for your time tonight, Thank you, reader. Filter KM Lefties losing it plus Donald Trump meets two TV hosts who've been accusing him of being hitler.
Speaker 7: Josh Hammer has the details.
Speaker 2: Welcome back. Now it's time for lefties losing it. Let's hear from a lefty losing it election oracle. Presidential predictor Alan Lickman got it very wrong when he said Kamala would win the election, and like lefties losing it everywhere, he prefers to blame misinformation also known as facts. He doesn't like. Watch this meltdown.
Speaker 8: It is delicious and that's directly tied to misinformation.
Speaker 1: You know they don't like Trump, but you.
Speaker 9: Know they'll Can you pick up more votes this time than he did in twenty sixteen?
Speaker 1: Pardon me?
Speaker 10: Did Donald Trump pick up more votes this time than he did in twenty sixteen?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 11: He picked up in twenty twenty the most relevant last election.
Speaker 1: He picked up about the same. I can see things like this like misinformation. It's you don't let me make my points? Why do you have me on?
Speaker 3: No, we love the conversation.
Speaker 5: It's spirited. I think there's a lot of it is done.
Speaker 1: We're done. I really let me Mark, what's the point? Are you the expert or am I the expert?
Speaker 2: He's the expert. Did you hear him? Imagine saying that during an interview while you discuss why you got it so wrong. We've heard the lefty meltdowns from the usual suspects on MSNBCCN and ABC, CBS, all of them they're blaming sexism and racism. They should all take some staged words of advice from a fellow lefty. Charles Barkley, the former NBA star, gives Democrats some sensible guidance, which don't know that.
Speaker 12: Ignore he's the president of the United States and I wish him nothing but the best.
Speaker 1: But we lost.
Speaker 12: And I just want to say this to the Democrats, which I'm an independent who voted Democratic, do minute favor ship the up. When you win, you get to say what you want to. When you lose, you need to shut the head up. We still haven't solved the immigration problem. Have no viable answers, never addressed inflation. Bringing all these stupid stars out to rally to vote. What was that? You guys lost because y'all stupid.
Speaker 2: Yes, you guys lost because you're stupid, and sign your policies like supporting confused kids having puberty blockers and irreversible surgeries. Here is comic Rob Schneider schooling a young lefty who's losing it about the absurdity of so called gender affirming care.
Speaker 13: Do you want to bring up the issue with the trains in schools? I do think children should be allowed to have the knowledge on if they want to transition on what they want to do.
Speaker 10: If I have a boy and he thinks he's a pirate, do I have the right to cut off his knee and take an eye out and give him an eye patch?
Speaker 13: I think on a certain point.
Speaker 10: A certain point, like what's the point where I can cut off my son's knee and say because he thinks he's a pirate.
Speaker 13: I think that's purely between the parent and theta.
Speaker 10: Well, I don't think a parent should be allowed to do that.
Speaker 13: You should have the option to go be educated and then still go and make the choice that you want to make okay.
Speaker 10: A fourteenth if you are under twenty five years old, they don't even let you rent a car in this state. What does Avis Enterprise and Hurts know that the medical establishment seems so blissfully ignorant about you are not a good dessis your maker? At fourteen? You turn eighteen, you cut off any metal, cut off any part you want, and I hope that you don't.
Speaker 2: You know this segment proves the left ripe for mocking comedians should have no shortage of material, but the overwhelming majority are too gutless or just too ideological to tackle the many issues that left present them. But not this next group.
Speaker 10: Right, Mom, Dad, I told you I have a girlfriend.
Speaker 14: I'm straight, sweetheart, Carol, No son of mine will be.
Speaker 5: Straight, sweetheart.
Speaker 15: I know that you are young and you are confused in all your little perverted friends on the internet have told you that being straight is cool. But the first day of Pride is not the time.
Speaker 1: You are not my son.
Speaker 14: All my life, I've pictured myself sitting on the couse of my son watching The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, and you've.
Speaker 5: Taken that from me. No, you know, no one can take that from you. He is in their steps.
Speaker 15: Our son is somewhere insited that go playing beer drinking demon looking for her in the eyes. She does not deserve you.
Speaker 5: Look, lady, today.
Speaker 15: Is the first day of pride. I have made you this cake. Your grandmother is downstairs and she has bought you a new mesh crap top. You will wear it today with a smile on your.
Speaker 2: Face, grit skin and much funnier than what Saturday Night Live comes up with nowadays. Did you catch the latest work? It is so dangerously un funny it should come with a cringe warning.
Speaker 10: You've got another jacked king here to see you.
Speaker 14: RFK Junior.
Speaker 16: Bye, Hey, I don't mean to interrupt you.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to tell you again.
Speaker 17: I'm so honored to be the head of the Health and Humans her Vis Department. Americans need someone to teach them how to be healthy, someone like me, a seventy year old man with movie star looks and a worm in his brain.
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 11: I get wait to see what you do with this country in terms of health and with regard to measles outbreak.
Speaker 2: That's enough, please enough, and that is the best of it. That was the highlights that the Saturday Night Live team posted on X isn't it funny how the lefties are okay now with poking fun at someone's voice when we all know ourk Junior suffers from a chronic neurological disorder that impacts his voice. It's called spasmodic dysphornia. At least be funny if you're going to mock his medical condition. And let's check in now with the ladies who watch the view. They are upset again and they have a warning. They're unleashing Woke two point zero.
Speaker 3: If you thought we were woke before you done went and woke the beast, Welcome to Woke two point zero.
Speaker 2: Now we've seen the meltdown from the MSNBC Morning Joe Team, Joe and Mika. They have embarrassed themselves over and over again. Here is Joe Scarborough.
Speaker 11: On election day, we still have an electorate seventy million plus that will be voting for a man who said he was going to assassinate for treason the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs because he didn't support him on January the sixth, who has said just in the recent days he was going to execute Liz Cheney with a firing squad, nine guns pointed and shooting at her face. A man who has said that he was going to shut down CBS because he didn't like how they edited an interview. A man who said he was going to be a dictator from day one, a man who said he was going to terminate the constitution, a man who said he was going to use the army and he was going to use the National Guard on his political alla opponents.
Speaker 2: Just absolutely his derekle demented. And it's not just him. The rest of the MSNBC crew have practically declared a fatoir on Trump that have since two thousand and sixteen. I can literally play you hours of tapes of just Joe, but he's just a teeny tiny taste of the craziness from Scarborough, and of course it includes Hitler talk. Have a look at what he says before the election, and then see if you can detect the change of tone after the election. And finally, he's wearing the same outfit in both clips.
Speaker 1: An autocrat.
Speaker 18: Who decides to be a dictator on day one, who decides to arrest all those who he doesn't like, who's talked about assassinating generals, that aren't sufficiently loyal to him. It's complained to his chief of staff that his general should be more like Hitler's generals.
Speaker 1: Seems to make sense for leaders.
Speaker 19: Of both parties to seek common ground, if it's possible at all. I will tell you a lot of Democratic leaders we've talked to this past week since the election have told me and me it's time for a new approach.
Speaker 2: Just completely bonkers. Joining me now is Newsweek's senior editor at Large and Article three Project Senior Council, Josh Hammer. Josh, what do you make of that? Such a dramatic change in a very short period of time? And Joe and Meeker have gone and had a meeting with Donald Trump. But my first question is why would Donald Trump spend any of his valuable time meeting these.
Speaker 14: Two well look red Donald Trump loves the media. I mean he has a love hate relationship with the media. To be clear, he hates some of the at the same time. But you know, I mean, at one point in the past, you referred to Maggie Hebrman of The New York Times as a therapist because he just enjoys talking to her on the phone. I mean, he's had a love hate relationship with the media for a little like thirty five forty years. I mean probably since before I was born, going back to the old tabloid days of the seventies eighties. I mean Donald Trump cares what the media says. I mean, to be clear, the media usually says horrific things about him, but he cannot resist the temptation to care what they say. So that probably psychologically is what is going on here. Having said that, I think he has much more important things to do. We have a country to say, we have an economy to get back on track, we have a border to secure, we have multiple global hotspots in Ukraine and the Middle East and China to really start to cool down.
Speaker 5: So I would.
Speaker 14: Personally not advise him to meet with people like Joe and Mika. They certainly don't deserve his time for God, so they've given them what they have said about him. We just saw a small snippet there. The Hitler talk has been out of freaking control over there on MSDNC. So I would not have advised Donald Trump to meet with them. But you know what, Look, he's the leader of the free world. If he wants to meet with them, so be it.
Speaker 2: I just can't understand that I have shown themselves to be so deliberately dishonest, dangerous with some of the deliberate lies. They've spread really divisive, ugly lies, and now they've kind of given an opportunity to redeem themselves. I want to ask you about some more media shenanigans. This is lawyer Mayer while defaming Trump's Defense secretary picked Pete Hegze She seems to think his Christian tattoos are somehow white supremacist symbols, and also making other false claims. Have a listen, Let's.
Speaker 8: Remember, like when we're talking about the secretary here, when and hexcept and his wait supremise and extremist tattoos on his body.
Speaker 5: He is also a person, if he is in this job, who will be having the.
Speaker 8: Discussion with Donald Trump about sending the military into communities to police US citizens.
Speaker 2: It's not the first time Pete Hezet has been defamed in recent days. I know he has a lot on his plate right now, but Josh, you're a lawyer. I think it needs to say some legal action. He can't just go on television and spew these sort of deliberate laws. This is something that's very easy to check. To call someone a white supremacist should come with some consequences unless you're actually telling the truth.
Speaker 14: So first of all, let me just observe then the clip we just saw. I cannot help but notice that Bill Crystal is actually on the right side there, nodding along as this woman is saying these horrific things about Pete Heggsat. I mean, how far has Bill Crystal fallen back when he was one of the leading conservative thinkers, someone, someone who was all in for a strong pentagon, for a strong military. Now he's nodding along that Pete Heggsath is a white supremacist. Look, Pete Heggsath is a Christian. He has some Christian tattoos, by the way, as an observant Jew, Pete Hegsath also has a Hebrew letter tattoo, like literally on his arm. There's he is all in for the US AS relationship.
Speaker 5: He's all very bad.
Speaker 2: White supremacist, isn't it. He has a Hebrew tattoo on his body.
Speaker 14: I mean, I mean these jokes right themselves, right, I mean, Pete Hegseth is a very sharp man. I mean, even on the leftist elitist's own credential scale, and they care a lot if you go through the proper gatekeeping institutions, if you've been trained and vetted. I mean he has degrees from Princeton and Harvard, so even on their own terms, he is qualified. More generally speaking there, I mean he's served in a Rock and Afghanistan, multiple bronze stars. He is completely qualified. I actually had a piece for the Daily Mail, the British publication, just last week say that I think the pick is pure genius America. Actually, the Pentagon has seen a double digit decline in recruitment for the Army, Navy, and Air Force alike. We need a young person from the millennial or Gen X generation to go in there and inspire morale in America's young warriors. We need our young soldiers here in America to stop reading ebrom X Candy and Robin DiAngelo and to start picking up the books from George Patten and Douglas MacArthur and Frankly, I think Pete Hegseth is a perfect guy to do that. I'm all in for this peck. I would love to see him start filing some defamation lawsuits. However, as a lawyer. I have to say America's defamation loss system is totally for Cocta. We might say back in the old Yiddish language, it is really bad. It has to be reformed. So I don't like his legal chances, but he probably deserves his day in court.
Speaker 2: Honestly, Well, let's have a look at why they are so scared of Pete Hegzeth. You gave us some good reasons there. Yes, he is a twenty year veteran, he's one two Bronze stars, as you mentioned, his Ivy League educated and most importantly, he calls out the BS. He's got common sense, He's been there. He was on the Sean Ryan Show a few weeks back and explained some of the lunacy that is weakening the military.
Speaker 20: We're now allowing people who used to be men or women join, and then after that we pay for medical or physical transitions to another gender, which definition makes them non deployable and non trainable for your because there and the same thing with asthma medication or inhalers, like when you're basic training, you can't have an inhaler when you're doing your exercises because you can't count on having an Inhaler in a combat situation. Well, if you're medically dependent on drugs to maintain your gender or a particular balance of chemicals inside your body, you're by definition undeployable.
Speaker 1: And so they'd have.
Speaker 20: Soldiers who can't train, can't deploy, have been on the books. And yet everyone has to be careful about what pronoun you use with them.
Speaker 2: Josh, non deployable soldiers and obsessions with pronouns, you can see why recruitment is having an issue. You can see why morale may be down. What sort of generals have been allowed to rise through the ranks. How long has this rot been there? Obviously it's not something that's just happened in the last four years.
Speaker 14: Well, first of all, I mean, how do you not love Pete set There's like watching that clip right there. I mean, he's a real person. I mean, he's not someone who has climbed his way up through the Pentagon bureaucracy. He is not someone there who is wearing his ostentatious uniform los sables. He's wearing there with his tattoos like a normal person having a real conversation about real issues.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 14: Again, I think that the Pentagon is smart and they want people to actually sign up and join the armed forces at a time, by the way, that China has never been more powerful orn on the March. On the March, it is so important that we get young men and women, but especially young men across the America at hard Lane to be inspired to serve their country again. And it is just it's crucial that someone who actually has served in America's post nine to eleven wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, I think, have the ability to relate to young prospective recruits. But that actually is the answer to your question as well read it. I think this train really started to go off the rails in the aftermath of the nine to eleven era, when America's really started engaging a lot of these feckless, moralistic boondoggles. Whether it was the Kadaffi intervention in Libya, we have seen the various ways that a rock in Afghanistan have not exactly panned out here. Look, when you start getting a holier than thou attitude that America exists not to secure its own national interest but to spread some Western Locke and Jeffersonian conception of individual liberty. When you start to think that you are so holier than now that the American military is there to spread democracy. I mean, when you start to go there, you're going to have people that are going to say a lot of crazy things that are subservient to that somewhat crazy thing as well. So I think one thing naturally kind of just flows from the other. Unfortunately, I blame a lot of it in the post nine to eleven military mentality here in the States.
Speaker 2: Now. Former CIA director John Brennan has criticized Donald Trump's peak for National Intelligence Director Telsea gabbed have a listen.
Speaker 6: So many of her substant comments as well as previous actions have called into question whether or not she has a good understanding of global.
Speaker 1: Politics in the US role there.
Speaker 5: But also she doesn't have any experience in intelligence.
Speaker 2: She has never served in the intelligence community Josha. He also warned in that interview Get This that Tulsi will not be a political The pure hutzpah of this guy is something to behold. Should the likes of him be worried because the role he is played, I would call it straight out election interference over and over again. Whether he was saying that Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation all the Russian collusion hoax, or his part in really politicizing and weaponizing these institutions.
Speaker 14: Yeah, John Brannan and Jim Clapper. I mean, those are the two foremost left wing spies here in the United States who have been more responsible than anyone in our entire nation for politicizing and weaponizing and sicking the intelligence community agencies as partisan apparatuses to subjugate their political enemies. It is disgusting. And for this man to sit there, John Brannan, and to have the hood spot to say it's Halsey Gabbern does not have the relevant qualifications because she didn't serve in a certain spy agency that was headed up by John Brennan or Jim Clapper or one of these other fifty one deep state spooks who have fixed their signature to the Hunter Biden laptop story. There are you out of your mind?
Speaker 5: It is interviews like.
Speaker 14: This John Brennan's saying that deadpan, you know, straight face into the camera, is interviews just like that that has caused the American people to lose complete trust in the intelligence community. Once upon a time, conservatives here in the States were the de facto allies of the CIA of the NSA. Sean Hannity on Fox News used to wear a CIA lapel pen. Conservatives used to reflect, we defend them, but it is Shenannigan's like this that have caused all of us to lose total total faith there. Tulci Gabert is nothing if not an outsider. Hey, look, Donald Trump ran on a drain the swamp platform. You shouldn't have voted for him if you didn't want to put an outsiders like Pete Heek Seth, like RFK, like Tulci Gabbert to drain the swamp. So far, it looks like Donald Trump is going to do that which he campaigned to do. I say that's a great thing personally.
Speaker 2: Now, Josh, we have seen a cultural shift just in the past couple of weeks. Massive cultural shift. Yes, we can see it in the UFC. It's always kind of been evident there that's been a conservative base, but you're now seeing it in football. We're talking about college football, even the NFL, and even country singer Aaron Lewis had this to say on stage. And we've seen pro Trump trends such as this one go viral.
Speaker 16: Does not need to.
Speaker 10: Feel down, just somewhat.
Speaker 12: When you not.
Speaker 18: You it's fun.
Speaker 2: But josh uh, things have changed. The cool kids omegan.
Speaker 14: Now yeah, that's quite that's quite a real and read I couldn't help but notice your excellent dance moves as well. I think mar A Lago would be well served to have you perform there in Pombe, Florida perhaps one day. I guess we'll see. But you know, it's it really is funny. How how the generation shift. I mean, back in the day, in the nineteen sixties, Republicans were a stodgy old generation. They were closely affiliated with the Vietnam War. And then you had the Democrats who are seen as the cool campus kids who are protesting the war. I mean, you saw it in this election. Kamala Harris beat Donald Trump in the age thirty five and under demographic by one point one point. That was the bread and butter above all of the Barack Obama two thousand and coalition. Donald Trump is a marketing genius. He is a global icon, and things like this are naturally downstream of the fact when you have a two term president of the United States who has actually already been a global, universally recognized name for thirty forty years prior to it. I think it's great. I love it. Hopefully it only continues.
Speaker 2: God willing Isa, Josh Hamma, thanks so much for your time tonight.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Reeder.
Speaker 2: Still to come. A radical feminist abstinence movement captures democrat women in the US. Kith Hanson joins me next welcome back. Joining me now is Critical Dynamics director of law enforcement training security expert Keith Hansen Keith. A radical feminist movement calling itself the four B Movement is gaining popularity among American leftist feminists in light of Trump's emphatic victory. The four Bees have appropriated this whole thing from a Korean movement, but what they essentially stand for is no marriage, no dating, no birthing, and no sex.
Speaker 5: Start by taking back your power.
Speaker 2: It's time for action.
Speaker 11: Some concerned women now taking radical steps.
Speaker 9: You may have seen it talk of the four BE movement gaining steam.
Speaker 5: Four B Movement, the four B Movement, the four Being Movement.
Speaker 2: All I have to say is good luck getting laid, especially in Florida, because.
Speaker 5: Me and my girls are participating in the four B movement. That's my next plan.
Speaker 2: I don't think the men in Florida are too worried. But tell me about this movement.
Speaker 9: Well, I mean it's cultural appropriation at its finance, isn't it. I mean, this is a movement that was stolen from from Korea. That political article that you referenced, great, great article gives a really good, succinct breakdown of exactly what the four B movement is all about. But you know, listen, I don't personally have any issues with blue haired, five hundred pound Belugas pulling themselves out of the dating market, you know, And if they're so concerned, I mean, this whole thing ostensibly kicked off because your reproductive rights and the ability to go out and have an abortion. So these are people that, for whatever seems psychologically compelled to go out and just engage in activities that you know, are the leading causes of pregnancy. I would really think it would be entertaining to see them try to abstain from this. The political article referenced this woman who, well, you know, I'm going to give up men, and it's just going to be a whole bunch of me and my sisters all sitting around and in this tight nip group of women.
Speaker 1: You know day.
Speaker 9: Listen, more power to you. That's why I love conservative women read it, because they're happy, and they're first of all, they're incredibly attractive. They're happy, they're robust, they're full of life, and they don't buy into this constantly angry, constant victim status. Listen, as far as I'm concerned, if these women want to breed themselves out of existence, I'm all for it. You got my seal of approval.
Speaker 2: Well, this is the thing. It's self harm essentially, isn't it. You're only hurting yourself, you're only hurting the sisterhood. The biggest people you're punishing are within your own little ideological echo chamber. So it is a bizarre little movement. You almost think this is something a conservative came up with and somehow fool these girls into following. Let's see how long it last. We saw that whole pussy hat movement the first time Trump was elected and that physicle out. I guess those ladies need something to do. Now, let's go to New York. We're hearing that Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg is said to be re elected next year despite his terrible performance thus far. The way he has misused his offers to go after political opponents while being soft on crime, including violent crime. What does this tell you, Keith about New Yorkers? They complain endlessly about crime, and yet they're going to reelect this guy.
Speaker 9: Well, you know, the one thing I would say is, let's not let's not get too excited about polls.
Speaker 1: J N.
Speaker 9: Seltzer, the you know, the famed polster. She you know, she quit after she really flugged the Iowa prediction by sixteen points. If we listen to the polls, we would be as as that one political analyst said toasting Madam President that didn't work out too well for her. Hillary Clinton would have been elected as president and Brexit never would have happened. Poles are designed to weaken the opposition, to make the opposition think there's no reason to put down your beer and get out of your bark a lounger and go out and vote. So I would like to think, after, you know, the resounding success that Trump has had, even in places like New York, that maybe people are starting to wake up under Adams under mayor Adams under brag They're starting to look at what liberal progressivism is doing to their cities, and at this point they say, could it get any worse if we voted somebody else in maybe, just maybe we might actually have an improved quality of life with reduced crime in a city where we could walk down the street and not get mugged for you know, our cab fare or you know our subway tokens.
Speaker 2: I would love to believe that cake, but that just hasn't been the experience. But you're right, those polls are often terribly wrong. But we've also seen these blue cities just keep voting for the same policies that are slowly destroying the place, and then you see them fleeing their cities, in some cases going to places in Florida or Texas or Tennessee and then voting for the very things that ruin the place they fled. So it is rather maddening. But one of the things that we saw in this election result was just how red America is when you look at the map. Now, there are no blue states. There's blue cities. Certainly there's blue cities. The big cities are blue, but there's really no blue states.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 9: And I'm going to be honest with you and just talking about what we were discussing previously. I mean, I could be wrong. You'll notice my beard is gone. I lost a bet, so you know it'll be back in in two weeks. So I mean, I could be wrong about this. But you know what's really encouraging is when you look at the eighteen to twenty four crowds. How many of these people, these young people, these students, I think a lot of people who had written off and said nope, they're hopelessly entrenched in this liberalism that they've been exposed to in high school and in college. How many of these people came out and voted for Trump. It's extraordinarily encouraging. And you know, maybe it's just one of those things where now we're being oppositional. Kids are oppositional, So when your parents are woke leftists, that leaves only one thing for you to do, as an oppositional child, say to your parents, screw you, mom and dad. There's two genders and now I'm going to go start up business. And that's sticking it to your parents.
Speaker 2: So well, yeah, we've been talking about that tonight. The fact that the rebels are on the Republican side, the cool kids on the Republican side. If you're a conformist, if you're a shape, if you go with the establishment, then you're with the left. Keith Hanson, thank you so much for your time this evening, and that's it from May app Next is Newsnight. I'll see you tomorrow at eleven
Speaker 11: H