Speaker 1: Hello, we're a podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello, listen to cars as smoothie season and Clin made me the most.
Speaker 3: Delicious smooth It was really good.
Speaker 2: I reckon though. We bought a new nutrable this morning from the shoppies downstairs, and they're quite big, the cups, and so we put them in several ones. I think we should put them in one because someone my banana was not blended. Yeah, because I think they were too small in the big cup.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, you got to make sure it's all blitzed up. How long did you blend for? It was shooting.
Speaker 2: Up, but you know, like it was too big the cup.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it'll do. We'll do it more.
Speaker 3: Usually go like four or five breaths, so I'll plug it in for give five seconds.
Speaker 2: Was stuck on the road again, but it was delicious. Gen Z had one. How is your smoothie? I loved it, except I think I got a little buzzed.
Speaker 3: Were whatever that oil was? Yeah?
Speaker 4: CBD?
Speaker 2: Give you what I did? Like we were dancing around, won't we? Maybe that was it? Maybe it was the schmooty And you know what else I've got.
Speaker 1: I'm making an appointment for Meddi Green.
Speaker 4: What's up.
Speaker 2: I've been saying this.
Speaker 1: I missed it last week.
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 1: Because we were now a prescription?
Speaker 2: Do you prescription?
Speaker 1: It's good for you. Good helps with the anxiety.
Speaker 3: Oh tell us what you're anxious about.
Speaker 1: You just got a message Internet. We're just talking about him the apparently his brother, apparently apparently brother Jesse is threatened to pull down the shed at my place if we play Mariah one more time.
Speaker 3: Well, tell Jesse to get because that will happen.
Speaker 1: And what are we telling Jesse?
Speaker 2: Light up? It's Christmas, Brothermber. When December comes Mariah and the people love it. The people what they want.
Speaker 4: Jesse's going to get over himself.
Speaker 2: Why don't you send that video? You just videoing me and you're gonna send it tonight. Send what Clincher said?
Speaker 1: You got a message?
Speaker 5: Okay, Jesse, love your work mate. Thanks for listening. Great Chad, we'll chat to your sayings.
Speaker 2: Not what he said.
Speaker 3: He said told Jesse to get over himself.
Speaker 2: It's on the podcast for now. What were you saying about Internet before?
Speaker 3: Actually the brother.
Speaker 1: Wants to I've got a bar. I want to buy him and his brow a gift to say thank you for the man I've got the perfect gift.
Speaker 2: Mariah Carey soon so you car.
Speaker 1: Who would like a chocolate? I would like a chocolate. You can have a twelve now you know what? You screamed?
Speaker 4: Moor Man's usle.
Speaker 2: What's tomorrow?
Speaker 4: Would know? New guart?
Speaker 1: It caramel? Isn't it? Guys?
Speaker 4: No camera?
Speaker 1: What's white? Dry? As a new guard? They give out it Christmas.
Speaker 2: I love it that stuff.
Speaker 1: It's always chew.
Speaker 2: It's so young, it's terrible.
Speaker 4: I've got to pick up my chine hamper.
Speaker 3: To have a few hampers in the office.
Speaker 4: What did you got the ham heaven?
Speaker 2: We got some lovely hampers from Paramount. Thank you Paramount.
Speaker 3: The gold get food.
Speaker 4: I'll have the old goal going teke us to light.
Speaker 1: You want the old gold?
Speaker 3: I'll go for what else you got there?
Speaker 4: What do you?
Speaker 2: What do you reckon?
Speaker 1: You're gonna have cherry right?
Speaker 3: I do like you cherry right?
Speaker 1: Or caramel?
Speaker 4: Oh God please?
Speaker 3: But I would prefer a twell, there's no more toils.
Speaker 1: What else you got cheap Man's Morrow?
Speaker 3: And chocolate less?
Speaker 1: Are you chocolate less?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Chocolate milk?
Speaker 2: Do you have a chocolate? You get a choky.
Speaker 4: Gym on order?
Speaker 1: To droom.
Speaker 2: I'm doing your strength class today.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, from pinching.
Speaker 2: Like cardio strength. It's quite good.
Speaker 3: Where is it.
Speaker 2: Well, there's there's a my gym, there's a there's a push class. They do like they alternate between push pool and all around. It's pool today, which is like, yeah, skie pull ups and like I do push and pull. Yeah, there's pushing Paul Glasses, and then there's one that's just just like app they've got a bit more cardio push pools. A lot of vis disgusting listening to you all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know it's disgusting.
Speaker 3: We had a real problem with that last year.
Speaker 1: Remember we had any problems last year. A lot of visions of old mate on the indoor shock appeals.
Speaker 3: All that compilation is coming a compilation, does it too?
Speaker 2: Clinck loves a gym. It's not Actually you're training. Matt puts up videos of you working out of time. Perry's up videos of him kicking himself goals and he's doing an in of your compilation of all the best goals. You should put up an interview or you.
Speaker 1: Did quite the compilation on the weekend.
Speaker 4: That was quite a lot of goal.
Speaker 1: You couldn't miss it.
Speaker 2: Where was it?
Speaker 3: Is it a post?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: No, no no, it's just the story we thought about a drove No.
Speaker 3: Year one Live one is a celebration because you sink a goal and it hits the back of the net striker, but then you just kind of humbly hang very casual. I don't like to you need to do like a but you posted all you need. You need to have a big celebration or one of the greatest Irish football players of all time, Robbie Keane used to do.
Speaker 4: I used to do that. I used to do the summersault and that's what I played out.
Speaker 3: Like a cartwheel into a sim ressault into a finger bank I do.
Speaker 4: I couldn't do the.
Speaker 3: Probably certainly can do the finger bang finger baane bang.
Speaker 2: Bang bang bank tity wang.
Speaker 3: Smooth sorry, oh that smoothie sent me.
Speaker 4: Oil. It's so good.
Speaker 1: That for Friday.
Speaker 5: It's like a natural oil that you put in smoothies and it's high energy.
Speaker 2: I'm really buzzed, guys, I feel like I'm on.
Speaker 4: On a level. Love the Panthers, Jersey.
Speaker 2: Why what are you streaming at the Today Show for?
Speaker 5: Because they're giving away groceries. It Cols in Penrith, Adrian Portelli and.
Speaker 4: Fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: It's very generous, very generous people.
Speaker 4: Are you rolling with your short Clint, I reckon, I can go high?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like so. I like wearing one quite like a.
Speaker 4: Lot of that's comfortable for me, I reckon.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you could.
Speaker 1: You can almost go to.
Speaker 4: A matching match today. Oh, you just brushed it.
Speaker 6: The body is a bit loose. I've got a lot of you guys have naked friends. I thought naked. I think because all used to play footy together and all that type of stuff. It's always just.
Speaker 4: I don't really get naked in front of too many people.
Speaker 3: Around the lucky ones.
Speaker 6: At my Bucks party a few years ago, Jack and Tom came from work, you work on Christ and Swan show, and we went to this it's called the Cricketer's Arms. It's a foul venue that you can do anything and it's phenomenal and it pretty much transpired to the night at about three am. We're still at Cricketers I actually at late two am, and the entire Bucks party was shirts off pretty much pants off, just into like jocks or shorts because it was in summer and they had never seen such Yeah, volity probably the best word for it. And they were a little bit taken it back as to what's going on here? Wrestling just jumping John dudes pretty much, but all good times.
Speaker 4: Were you a nude the other day at the paran pool?
Speaker 6: I am what always were my subway speedo's with the subway that goes across right where the.
Speaker 4: Football Brodie got nudes in the sauna there.
Speaker 1: Ned nude?
Speaker 4: Not hogout, didn't you?
Speaker 6: No? Not hogout in the sauna because it's public, because he did?
Speaker 4: You like that community? Very very excited.
Speaker 6: Because there's they're very friendly down there, very very friendly. And I just always did the same thing and I rolled in and they were particularly friendly on this occasion.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, do they want to see the feeling of the subway?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I think they wanted to see the six inchs gotcha? And they fill it?
Speaker 4: You bitch. That's disgusting. That tuner looks like.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, it's packaged. I don't want to be served with an ice cream scoop.
Speaker 4: Shocking? What is that?
Speaker 2: A little where?
Speaker 4: I love a ham subway subway.
Speaker 1: Shi can fill it?
Speaker 3: Ham Italian b m T three meats.
Speaker 4: I don't mind that. I don't mind have been what do you?
Speaker 1: I like the meatball?
Speaker 4: I'm all about now.
Speaker 3: Absolutely get in the sea.
Speaker 4: A little bit of that, a little bit of character of I have caps pickles, yep, yep, south West sauce. No, I have sweet onion and honey mustard sauce.
Speaker 3: If you've got the well I will never get to meet. Sorry, what meat?
Speaker 4: Okay, we must organize our restaurant for Friday as well.
Speaker 2: Lauren and I have we have well you later, so we've organized it well. Jason, I've been discussing.
Speaker 4: Clarendon Street.
Speaker 1: Sizzler. Oh, I love, I wouldn't hate that. I don't think we're going out after a belly full of sizzler.
Speaker 2: We're going out.
Speaker 1: Did you ever get the steak at Sila?
Speaker 4: I had have had the steak at Sizia Yah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wonder I wonder if we could get some of those shell bolts on eBay.
Speaker 4: The steak and Sizzler always had the little thing in it which says medium, Well didn't didn't it? The fuck? Have a surfing turf?
Speaker 1: But when you say that, like what a prawn on top?
Speaker 4: Yeah, prawns on top.
Speaker 1: Where do you sit on like Calamara?
Speaker 4: You can't have Calamara chewy.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, I don't mind a surfing turf. You know what I'm keen to trot?
Speaker 4: A t bone.
Speaker 3: You haven't tried combined the both combined the boat.
Speaker 1: I've had it like one. Like I just haven't cooked a t bone at home before. No, Brady and I got a steak the other week and they told us it was Scotch filler, and then it fucking wasn't.
Speaker 4: Wasn't they lie?
Speaker 1: It was in a house, fat stripped down the side. You it wasn't massive.
Speaker 3: Through goodness, Me and my flat strip is the front and center.
Speaker 6: Look at these podcasts.
Speaker 4: We've got a.
Speaker 2: Meeting trying to work out where shoul buy my Christmas hand meets like I might, yeah, I might try the Victor Churchill.
Speaker 1: But it's with the hams, right, I see him shrink wrapped. You can cooked.
Speaker 2: You can get different ones, and then you can get ones that are like then you glaze yourself and you put in the oven, but the actual ham is already cooked. It's brand so it's cooked. But then it's like you glaze it and you put it in the oven and then.
Speaker 1: Then when you serve on a Christmas Day.
Speaker 3: You just slice it and then you can eat it for.
Speaker 1: I used to wrap it in fucking tea towels.
Speaker 3: Come with a handbag, handbag and you just come it off.
Speaker 2: Days and weeks and.
Speaker 3: Haven't started down yet.
Speaker 4: Likes nothing better than.
Speaker 6: We'll get one every family.
Speaker 3: Do you get Do you have that with.
Speaker 4: Ham and pickles?
Speaker 3: You know? Do you have it on toys?
Speaker 2: For breakfast? You have a sandwich launch and then.
Speaker 3: You have Christmas dinner. Sandwich is the nicest thing ever?
Speaker 1: Do you get Friday Blady?
Speaker 2: Where do you get your hand from?
Speaker 3: We should give away hand us local butcher, butcher.
Speaker 1: We should get off.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm going.
Speaker 4: To put in staying for Christmas.
Speaker 2: You're gonna come to.
Speaker 1: To come to my house Christmas party in the harbor.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, there's so many invites. I'll be coming. Are you doing Christmas? Come to the girls next next door?
Speaker 5: You come to my house for christmasirls next sometimes about sometimes around the lorries as well.
Speaker 2: For Christmas lunch. My family would love to have you.
Speaker 1: Are you hosting?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That's big.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I hosted last year to weather was dismal Mom does the bom bombs? Actually, my Nan does.
Speaker 1: She makes them. No, she non need a hand popping that.
Speaker 2: Man likes choosing the ones.
Speaker 1: But she'd need a hand pop in that is.
Speaker 2: She strong enough? Strong enough?
Speaker 4: That's good? Do you have?
Speaker 1: You got to try and throw it? Let Nan win.
Speaker 2: No, we're competitive in our family, don't.
Speaker 1: I'm the same with the kids.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't care if you're ninety four of your four, it's good, try and win the bombombs.
Speaker 3: I've just taxted the pairers that be from Bingo. I'll go to ask if I can give away a Christmas harm on stage this Friday.
Speaker 1: What do you mean that's what do you mean the powers the franchise?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well just because that's a big expense.
Speaker 2: Also, I like if you keep it at Binger like in the heat for like food poison someone.
Speaker 3: But what do you do for this year? We're onto Perth panel n W A gen Z panel, gen Z panel. We'll do it next week.
Speaker 4: We must go. We've got a meeting.
Speaker 2: We do we must go.
Speaker 4: Goodbye. What meaning have you got? Is this the digital meeting? Is there a digital there is a digital meeting?
Speaker 1: Chan?
Speaker 2: Is it ten? And then digital after that, I think we could now and digital.
Speaker 4: Is very quick.
Speaker 3: Just a breach, Good news, guys, they said, sure, work away.
Speaker 1: Okay, good.
Speaker 4: Talking to the mic. Bye from