Speaker 1: I just need you guys to hear me out because I don't regret getting my nose off. I don't feel like it made me feel more like myself. Hi, guys, it is i Isy Armitage and welcome to hear me out. I've got my own buck. What the hell are you home? So I'm actually nervous, like I need a glass of wine. But we're gonna get through it together, guys. Obviously, it's such a different process to what I had before. You guys may know me from Just for Girls. It was a podcast I did with Sam for maybe two and a half years, which was huge, and it was fun and it was amazing and we learned so many things. But I think just as time went on, you know, things change. We're in different stages of our life, and we both thought, you know, why not make our own shows. So I guess that's what we're doing now. So this is my show. Hear me out. Some people may say I am a slightly opinionated person, and it's more just about being honest and open and hearing everyone's stories, hearing my stories. You guys are always so amazing on Just for Girls, submitting and giving us all your juicy gossip, and I just want to want everything to just be open and honest on here and like a best friend chat. And that's what we're doing today. And let's be real, guys, I love the gossip. If you don't like gossip, you're lying. So I just wanted to create a space where we could all chat and yap and gossip and hang out together. So that's what this is. I feel like I'm like shaking like a leaf, but you guys know me, and we'll get through it. I feel like first episode is always going to be a bit intimidating, but it will run what it's kind of going to be about. Obviously, I'll have guests on ideally, you know, maybe every second episode, so as you, guys, if you see someone that you want me to have on, please my dms always open. The dms on hear Me Out will always be open. The Instagram is called to hear me Out with Izzy, So get on there and submit everything. We'll be doing stories, dilemmas, all your submissions, secrets. We're gonna do a bunch of new different segments. It's gonna be fun and great and lighthearted. Obviously, I'm not a political genius or I don't know all the info in the world, so take everything I say with a grain of salt. It's just a bit of fun, guys. So where the name came from. Hear me out. In my mind, it's like a hot take. So it's like start of every episode, we're starting with a hear me out, a hot take. And as you guys know, I've just had a nose job. So I just need you guys to hear me out because I don't regret getting my nose job and don't feel like it made me feel more like myself. I've always been someone that is open and honest online about procedures or anything I get done. I feel like that is so important in today's day and age. I feel like it is so important to be honest when you have young viewers and everyone about things you're getting done. It's not a lie, but it's also not promoting doing it. And I feel like I've wanted it my whole life and I finally got it, and it makes me feel more confident, more like myself. You know. I just feel like my face now matches my vibe and that's what I wanted. So it's not about, you know, changing every nitpicking and you know, curating yourself to that perfect person. But if it makes you feel more like yourself and it makes you feel more confident, I am all for little changes to yourself with the nose job. There is a certain aspect of addressing it online that I do worry that it comes across as promoting. That's obviously not how I look at it and not my aim at all. Surgery is a huge deal, and it's something that I would never recommend doing unless it's for anyone but yourself. So just bear that in mind when I talk about it. I don't want young girls to be like, oh my god, she's gotten a nose job vibe. I want to go get a nose job. If it's something that feels right for you at that stage of your life and you're comfortable and you want to get it and you're excited for it and it's only for you, then absolutely, But I definitely don't want it to come across like I'm like, guys, my nose job and me, if you're really good, everyone go go, because that's not the case, and it actually is more I'd say it's more confronting than my boob job. I have my boobs on as well, Slagh. But it's definitely a different process because it's your face, and your face is something you look at every single day, many times a day. If you're a leo, I look at my face the fucking time, but it now looks slightly different. And I know a lot of people because I've been talking about those jobs and searching it up so much on my TikTok. It's pretty well like what my whole for You page is, and the amount of people that say the recovery process the hardest part about it was the fact that they had like three weeks where they just didn't feel like themselves because they didn't look like themselves and your nose, it will only get better with time. So I feel like, yes, I just got my cast off two days ago and I am pretty happy with how it looks, but it will change so much. But when I wake up in the morning, I'm like, what the fuck like? It is a very confronting situation because your face looks different to what you've always known it to look like. So it's not for the lighthearted or a quick, little spur of the moment decision. I would recommend anyone making so that's my hear me out guys. So as you guys know, your hear me outs and your opinions are very important to me, and we're gonna be listening to a lot of those throughout the episodes, and I'm going to be reacting to your biggest hot takes hear me out. So if you have interesting or controversial opinions on anything, just send them through because we're going to be running through a lot of those every episode and that will just be an open forum always. I want you guys to feel like anytime you have a story or a hear me out, send it on through and we'll read it out in the pod. Let's get into No's jobs. I've had so many questions. I've posted a couple of videos, but you guys are so curious on the ins and outs and the details on that procedure. So we're gonna talk about that. How it all went down. I have one of my nose down my whole life. A lot of people were like why, Like, my nose is fine, My nose was fine, Like there was nothing particularly horrible about it. It was I had a deviated septum. I couldn't breathe out of one side. I also got my turbinites reduced in one side because it's like a gland higher up in your nose and it was blocking my whole other nostril. The word nostril sick. So they straightened my septum and shrunk those so I can breathe and they at the same time. While obviously I'm in there, I had a favorite side and my other side because of the septum pushed outwards and kind of hooked over. I wanted that fixed, so they did shave it down a little bit. But everything, the swelling and everything will go down the tip well drop. But the process of one of my nose. Everyone asked how I picked the surgeon. I went to my GP and they recommended someone for me, and it was actually someone that one of my girlfriends had gotten their boobs done with him. But he's more renowned for rhino plastis and he was a bit of a one and done for me. That was the same with my boobs. I met with them. I think you just need to feel comfortable. I'd say a good way to pick a surgeon for rhino plastis if they're quite well versed in revision rhino plasties. It means they're usually quite good at the basic ones too, because if they can do the hard ones, they're really good at the easy ones. So his name was Andrew Greensmith. He was amazing. I would recommend him so highly. You know, I think what kind of hooked me is if anyone grew up in my like my age vibe Like do you know Trishna and Krishna they're conjoined twins.
Speaker 2: No, the ones that speak at the same time.
Speaker 1: No, they were like babies when we were growing up and they're like conjoined twins and they got separated when we were younger. But I remember hearing about it. He did like the first cut on them and was the like E and T on that surgery. No way, Yes, I'm like, he's good, So I went with him. He was amazing. I also didn't realize until when I was in my little hospital bed with my gown and cap on. He came over to talk to me. He does I think it's an ultrasonic rhinoplasty or something like that, And instead of using like hammer and chiesel vibes or they like break your nose, it's like a machine that vibrates high frequencies and that's the machine you used to shave the bone down, which I think is why I ended up with so little bruising and so little swelling is because it was a lot less traumatic to my face because of this new technology. So I'd say, if you can find someone that operates using that is a good time. I would obviously recommend going to a doctor first, a GP and talking to them about the procedure. They know people that are highly regarded, They can recommend it. They can also be like babe, talk you off the ledge sometimes. But it is now actually in new laws essential to get a referral from a GP before you do meet with a surgeon, so for a rhinoplasty, so just FYI it's something you're looking into, you do need to go to a doctor first. But I think it was a helpful part of process for me to be able to talk it out with someone versus just me being like, fuck, yeah, I want to get my nose done. Let's go look at a before and after. But so I met with the doctor and there was like they created this three D scan of my face. I didn't really go in with a lot of inspo because what's so important to know is you might want to Barbie little button nose, but that might not look best on your face. And I think I knew that those cute little noses like a Madison ber Nos or a Sydney kimberly Nos, like that's not going to look good on my face because I've got like quite prominent I've got like quite a round face. Anyway, I have a teeny little nose in the middle. It wouldn't look good like Sam's nose is the best nose ever. If that went on my face, I would look stupid, you know. So I kind of more just told him what I didn't like about my nose and things I liked about other people's noses, and he like used the computer program to kind of adjust my nose and show me a before and after, and it was so minimal in the photos. But I didn't ever want a huge change. And I think once all the swelling and everything goes down, people, oh, I don't see much of a difference. I didn't want much of a difference. I just wanted my little hook to be not a hook anymore. So anyway, everything's good. I found out I liked him, I was comfortable with him. And then I booked in the surgery and it was like, people ask how long you have to wait? I think mine was maybe three months. So my I would always recommend having a family member or someone there to look after you. My mum and sister were both away and I lived with my sister. And the reason I say my mum is because last time, when I got my boobs done, I moved in with my mum. But boobs is different because I couldn't lift my arm, so I couldn't even really get into bed on my own. I couldn't fluff my feelings, I couldn't cook, I couldn't do anything. I couldn't even brush my hair, so I needed to live with mom. I lived with Mum for two weeks. This time, my best friend legs older sister in Nushka. She was the one that drove me to and from the hospital. She basically just made me lunch like the day after and I froze it. And then from then on I really didn't have any help and I didn't need it, like she was obviously great and was offering me help. But you can do everything normally with your nose, like I wouldn't worry. I feel like everyone scares you online. I was a normal, functioning human being pretty well straight away. So I get to the hospital. The shit is fart about it for me is that you can't drink any water. My appointment was in the afternoon at like three, so I had to fast before from twelve from midnight the night before, so I just slept in and then when I woke up, I'm like, I need fucking water. But you can't drink water like you think. It doesn't make a bet, it's not gonna be a big deal, but it's about like when you're under you can't it could like run back up your throat and like you could toke on it or something. So basically, don't drink or eat if they tell you not to. I got to the hospital. They put me in a room and then I had about an hour. They changed me into my little gown, my compression socks, and my cap and then they wheeled me through the hospital, which was a humiliation ritually if I could ever, Like people were just walking through the hospital and I'm lying in bed being wheeled with a fucking shower cap on. It was hell. And then they took me into a room and it was actually so busy. There were all these different bays of people lying there who were obviously like prepping for surgery. And I was like, I like toe to toe in these beds, like staring right at this old man who was like trying to talk to me, and it was so fucking awkward. And I looked at the chick behind me, and I was like, can you move me ever so slightly because this is so awkward. She was like a young girl my age, and she was really nice, and she just like moved me around, wheeled me into a bay. You obviously don't have your phone, So I was twiddling my thumbs for like forty minutes. And then the anesthesiologist, anethetist, someone needs to confirm that for me, because I don't know the best way. I don't know how to what that's called. They came and spoke to me. Then the surgeon came and spoke to me, and then they injected me with something to calm me down. I get really, really sick on anesthesia, so I had to preface that. They gave me anti nausea meds and everything. That's honestly the worst part of the whole surgery for me is how sick I feel when I wake up, and yeah, this time was no fucking different. It was hell on a stick. So they wheeled me into the operating theater and this time I actually was like, oh, wake when they put me in the theater, and I was like talking to all the people around me, telling them about my fun little experience in America with the police and the guns and all that fun stuff. They're like, who is this fish? Shut the fuck up. They put the anesthesia over my mouth and knocked me out, and then it's so weird. I just like wake up a couple like seconds later, and I've got a new nose. But I remember how I felt after my boobs and I was so sick and I needed food like immediately. So when I woke up and I kind of gained my mind again, I was like, I need food. I need sandwiches. I need those homdwiches, sandwiches that they have at hospitals, like I need cubs now. And the lady's like, oh, we'll get your food when you get back to your room, and I'm like, when will that be? She goes about an hour an hour that will be the longest fucking hour of my life, and it was. She gave me a lie. I started crying Jamian icey bowl, a lemonade icey bowl, and I was sitting there with my bolster on and my cast on, crying while I was looking a little lemonade icy pole. And finally she brought me back to my room and I was still feeling so sick, and then I ate little halm and trees sandwiches, passed the fuck out, and then when I woke up, I just read Zodiac Academy until five am, and then I woke up the next time, I went home, and yeah, that was honestly. Being in the hospital and after waiting for the anesthesia to wear off was the worst part of the process for me. Pain levels pretty fucking low. Like I know, it seems really scary, but I wasn't in any pain pretty well the whole time, so it was good. I just had to clean it rest a lot. Sleeping was the hardest thing for me, because you have to sleep relatively upright for the first couple of days, and they don't recommend taking any sleeping meds because you're adjusting to breathing out of your mouth, and I know that's something that I struggled with like i'd wake myself up. I was realizing that, like I would just close my mouth and try and breathe out of my nose, and there's no airflow there, so you're basically dying. But yeah, sleeping was the shit as far and the anesthesia. Other than that, I think I had a pretty smooth recovery. I didn't really bruise, I didn't really swell. There are probably people looking at me that like had their eyes swollen shut going fuck you, super bitch. But I was really lucky so cast came off. I had mine on for fifteen days, which is quite long. A lot of people get those off after one week, but I actually, in the long run, I think I was glad because that meant the swelling was able to subside quite a lot, so it wasn't such a like, oh my god, my nose is so fat and ugly. When I took the cast off, it was like kind of calmed down a bit by then anyway, And yeah, it's an adjustment. It's crooked to one side, which is actually the other side that it was crooked too prior to the surgery, which is really fun. I have to do little nose exercises and like push my tip over. But yeah, I think it's just a waiting game now to get the spelling done. Everything but prices. A lot of you asked on my You always ask her my TikTok about prices. I just wasn't really comfortable putting it in. I don't know why. I feel like money is always just such a weird thing. I paid twenty two grand, but because I had a septoplasty and the terminite reduction that is covered under Medicare, so I will be getting money back, which takes a couple of weeks to come in, so right now, I'm not sure exactly how much out of pocket I will be at the end of it. I'll let you know once that money comes in. But yeah, it's it's expensive because he's renowned and he's great, and I think when it comes to plastic surgery, honestly, you'd rather just spend the money because it's your face and it's your body, and you'd rather it be done well. But so far, so good, Happy days. I'll update you of anything changes. I just can't wait for my spelling to subside and my notes will looks snatched and hot, So yeah, slay all right, guys, I opened up a question box on my story. I asked you guys to ask me some questions just because I feel like this episode is also about getting it reacquainted with me or if I have new listeners or anything like that. So I just got you guys to ask me some questions. I told you it was for a video, but it's for my secret podcast, so let's get into some of those. So, guys, we have Blakey, my producer. You guys, if you listen to Just for Girls, you will know him. He's gonna just ask me some of the questions. Oh, hi girl, congrats a thank you, welcome to hear me out.
Speaker 2: I'm going to jump straight into her, all right, how do I achieve the IDGAF is the effect?
Speaker 1: Oh? I feel like it's a fake it till you make it kind of thing, Guys, If I'm being honest, I definitely I'm sweet that you think that I did have that kind of attitude. But there's so much like I'm such an anxious person, and I feel like it's really challenging to fully have that kind of attitude. I just think what will be will be. I have the people around me that love me and know me, and I'm just trying to enjoy my young, twenty four year old life, and why should I let anyone get in the way of that. I just feel like you need to just see what makes you happy and fuck anyone that says anything different. It's just a bit of a Like this year, I actually said that this year is about myself and putting myself first, and I feel like it has totally changed my outlook on everything. If I don't want to do something, I'm not fucking doing it. So it's like, Oh, I have a prior commitment, I'm meant to go to dinner. Oh but I'm tired. Oh I'm going to cancel. And it might be rude, it might be, but I'm like, I'm putting myself first this year and doing things that make me happy and make me feel fulfilled. And I feel like it maybe has really helped me have that IDGAF boss vibe. So that's what you need to do. Just prioritize yourself.
Speaker 2: How did you get into social media slush influencing?
Speaker 1: It was never even something I considered. I'm so glad that my life has panned out the way it has, but I think I was just posting on TikTok for fun. This was twenty twenty maybe late twenty twenty two. I think it was November or December. I posted maybe four of five little videos of my friends, and then I had one video I was in Gold Coast with my friend. It was a transition video of me fake vomiting into a toilet and coming up with my makeup all did and it got like one point eight million views, and I was like, whoa, Like when you get that viral video, like, I'm sure there's some of you around that have had like a couple of those videos that do really well. It's like, oh my god, this is the best tay ever. But my manager, Claudia, i'd known her growing up through Actually the girl looked after me when I got my nose done Anushka. They were good friends, and so she reached out through and was like, hey, I've been looking at your social media. I then had a couple videos that got maybe thirty thousand views, and she was like, I know you. I feel like you'd be great in this industry. Would it be something you would consider coming in to have a meeting with me? And I actually, funnily enough, had had a really really big night. The night before that meeting was going to take place, and I had a bit of a meltdown about it. I was like, I don't want to I'm just enjoying social media right now. I don't want to make it serious. I don't want to make it work. I didn't want things to change, not that I was really posting much at all, but I just didn't really know I guess how the industry ran, or know if I'd be good for it, And with obviously the lingering anxiety, I was concerned that it would not be the right fit for me. And Mum was like, you got nothing to lose by just going in and meeting with her. I met with Claudia, my manager now and through the owner of One day Dream, and they just made me feel so relaxed and settled and were like, you really could be good at this, like your personality shines through and why not just give it a go. And I did and never looked back since. Now I've been doing social media full time for I think two years, and I couldn't be happier. Like I'm very grateful and very very lucky that I have so many beautiful people that love watching me and listening to me and can allow me to do that full time. So thank you.
Speaker 2: And the age old question. Do you find influencing to be hard?
Speaker 1: No, it's demanding mentally, but I would never compare it to a full time nine to five job in any aspect because even if I would have think, like when I worked full time at the call center, I did that for like two years. That was harder. It was still anxiety inducing. You still have to deal with lots of personalities, but you're going into an office and working full time and that was really challenging. And social media. Yeah, it's not everything that it seems. It's not all sunshine and rainbows all the time, but it is. There are so many incredible benefits that I get out of it as well, And I'm choosing to put myself in this position and I'm grateful to be doing it and I love that I'm doing it. But from a demanding aspect of work, no, it's not hard. It's complicated and it can be challenging, but it's not a hard job if we're talking in the scheme of jobs.
Speaker 2: No, you mentioned the call center. Yeah, what were you doing before influencing and what did you want to be.
Speaker 1: Funnily enough, I always wanted to be a behavioral analysis because I loved criminal minds and that was like, and I love true crime, Like if you know me at all, I listened to true I've listened to True Crime to go to bed every single night for about four years now. And I think, now it's a bit of a it's a bit of an OCD sort of tick thing. I can't I don't feel like I could sleep without it, so I have to. But I wanted to do that. And then weirdly, weirdly enough, I had a I remember in you eight we were usd to like sit down and write what we viewed our life to be like in five ten years. And I wanted to be I wanted to be glam. I wanted to be hot, I wanted to have I didn't see myself doing an office job, you know. So and that was so confused at that point because I was like, all I've ever wanted to do is do something in crime or be a detective, or that is what I wanted to do my whole life. So then to sit down and actually write though what I've view you myself doing or how I viewed myself living in ten years, and it was totally opposite to that. I was a bit lost, and I think, honestly enough, that moment was when I was like, hang on, I actually don't know what I want to do anymore. Therefore, I never went to UNI until I was like, I'll figure it out. It will come to me. And because I hated school so much, so I was like, I didn't want to study and change out of it and feel like I'd wasted those six months and a course that I ended up moving out of. So I was like, I'll wait until it comes to me. I'm sure it will. It never did, not that that's comforting. I'm sure it would have. But then I got, obviously the call from Claudia, and I started doing what I'm doing now, which funnily enough, I think lines up pretty well to what I envisioned myself wanting to do when I was in year eight, So I'm very grateful. But I worked at macas, I was a cheerleading coach. I worked at a juice bar. My biggest longest job was that nine to five call center fucking shit show. So call centers don't recommend.
Speaker 2: Well good timing because also been tell us about your cheer history. I remember how good you were. I haven't heard enough film.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm so excited. Really, so, I started cheerleading when I was in year five. Not to tear my own horn, I was pretty fucking good. I was in for anyone that like, this will only be relevant to people that care about cheerleading at all, but I was in level five. I was the point flyer, baby. I was on those people that got thrown up in the air. I was short as fuck at that point. I think I was like four n four foot nine at that point. So, uh yeah. I was also a tumbler because I've got my strong legs. We love strong legs on hear me out, So don't hate you strong legs. I used to hate them, but now I'm glad I have them. And so I was a tumbler and a flyer. And we actually traveled to compete in the American Nationals and CAA twice. So there's about sixty thousand people watching on those stages. So that was the scariest moment of my life to date. I reckon was performing there, but so much fun to be in Dallas with like a team of girls at such a young age. But I ended up I injured myself again and again and I just lost the love for it, and that's why I ended up quitting. But you know, it was such a fun part of my life. It literally consumed my world. I didn't watch TV. I watched cheerleading videos on YouTube. That was what I did for like six years. But yeah, if cheerleading was such a fun team sport. I had so many of the older girls that were like sisters to me. So if you ever think do I want to do it? Why not? It's really fun.
Speaker 2: So onto dating, Oh, at first, boyfriends over romanticized or not worth the hype.
Speaker 1: I love having a boyfriend, Honestly, I think over romanticize absolutely, and nine times out of ten they will end up breaking your fucking little heart. But I feel like you grow and learn something from every single relationship, So I don't regret any of my relationships. I definitely think, don't worry about it. If you're not in a relationship or you don't have a boyfriend, you're not missing out on anything, do you know what I mean? Like you you will learn eventually, you will find someone eventually. There's no point getting into a relationship for the sake of it, just because you feel like you're missing out. You're definitely not. But you know, sometimes it's fun to be think you're in love at a young little age, you know.
Speaker 2: And if your life was a movie, who would the viewers want you to be with?
Speaker 1: A nice fucking man that's not gonna cheat on me would be nice. I would like to know who, could you guys see me dating celebrities like I slided into. I want to know, like, tell me who I should date. You already know it, because I'm gonna then manifest it and make it happen and then I'll get back to you guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, so maybe we don't say it.
Speaker 1: Out we don't say it out loud. Tell me who you think i'd be really good with, and I'll fucking make it happen. Thanks onto the surgery chat. Yeah, which recovery was worse? Nose or breasts? Boobs? Breasts such a formal word. I don't know what to say. Boobs was worse because you had such more limited movement. You couldn't. Mum literally had to like come, I to be like, hey mom, I'm ready to get out of bed, and she had to like help me push myself up because you can't put weight on you know, how you'd like push yourself up out of bed. You can't do that. So it was just a lot more limiting and your muscle. It was definitely a lot more painfu it's a lot more life altering.
Speaker 2: Yeah, completely, okay, girl, Yeah, best ways to stop worrying about what people say about you.
Speaker 1: The people that like you and the people whose opinions that you care about will not make you feel that way and will not talk about you like that. So it's more just like, why worry about the opinions of people that either don't actually like you, don't have your best interests at heart, or don't know you. You know, it's irrelevant frankly, the people opinions of people that like you, don't know or don't like It's like, why would you let them affect how you feel? And you know, the opinions of your family and your friends and the people you love like they're the opinions you need to listen to. And everyone else it's like, not everyone's gonna like everyone, but you don't need to tailor make yourself to be likable to everyone in the whole world. So it's okay to have negative opinions about you sometimes, but as long as you don't dwell on them and just try and focus on the positives, because nine times out of ten there is so many more amazing comments, and I feel like we tend to dwell on the negative ones. So my thought process is just laugh and move on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think these are parallel to each other. But how do you also deal with speculation and rumors about yourself?
Speaker 1: Sometimes it can be frustrating, but I find that my best way to go about it online is to not say anything. I feel like feeding into it makes it worse. Getting angry makes it worse. Everything dies down eventually. I think I'm quite lucky that I haven't had too much drama online for now. Hopefully that's how it continues. But I find I just tend to try not to pay it too much mind, and there is that's easier said than done. When I have been lucky not to have a lot of drama coming to me online, I can imagine how much more challenging that would be if it were in full force in your comments section at all times. But no one's out here saying you're not allowed to delete comments you're not a lot of band words. Whatever keeps your peace is what I think you should go with.
Speaker 2: And to finish what's next for missus?
Speaker 1: He what's next? Fuck? Guys, I don't know what do you want to see for me next? I think I just want to put a lot of effort into this. I want this to be a safe, comfortable, happy place for you, guys. I want it to be a good place for me. I'm really excited to be starting something on my own. I think I can be quite self deprecating and when it comes to the business side of things, because I can be lazy, and I can be unorganized, and sometimes I fear or worry like that I can't do these things. So to be able to start something on my own and curate it and hopefully have it be successful, that is what I'm going to be focusing on now. Because I also just want to prove to myself that I can that I can have like a successful business and podcasts and do something on my own. So it's about proving it to myself. So that's what I'm focusing on. So my dms and the podcast ms and everything is always open. Like I said, we're gonna call them hear me Out from here on out. But basically it's like a hot take and an interesting or controversial opinion. I want to hear them from you guys at all times because we're gonna be running through a couple every single episode and then follow along on the stories on hear Me Out with Izzy, which is the Instagram handle of this podcast, and we'll be asking for submissions, and I just want to hear everything from you guys, because I feel like this podcast isn't gonna be what I want it to be without the input of all of you guys as well, because you guys make it what it is and hopefully we can grow it together. There'll be links and everything in all the show notes for this episode, and in the bio. We're gonna try and create a sort of website where you can go to submit different types of submissions through a link in the bio of hear Me Out with Izzy, just so if something ever pops up, even if it's not something I've spoken about that episode, you can just chuck it in there and we can look at it for future episodes. But thanks for hearing me talk guys. This is so exciting, But I love you all, and I'm so excited for what the future will bring. Next week we will have a guest on, so stay tuned on the stories for what sort of submissions we're looking for for next week. But I love you all and I can't wait to talk to you next week. Bye.