Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne, Way, Melbourn.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren starting morning the right away be great.
Speaker 3: This is Jason laurenn'gel one hundred.
Speaker 4: Well, good morning everybody, welcome in Monday morning.
Speaker 5: Hello, We've got another wonderful week of Melbourne weather ahead up for the most magnificent weekend.
Speaker 1: It was twenty seven degrees in the city yesterday.
Speaker 4: Wasn't it incredible? Just glorious Saturday afternoon watching the forty bitter two up heaven. Even the dawn service it was beautiful. It wasn't even too cold.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: On the Friday night at the forty it was just great weather all round and it's continuing Melbourne.
Speaker 1: We did a little barbecue on the air thinking it was the end of it.
Speaker 4: How was Friday night?
Speaker 5: It was amazing, it was so good. The antich Eve match is it's it's quite a spectacle. And Richmond actually did really well until about halfway through the third quarter and I was happy with that.
Speaker 4: But up until that I was like, you boys are looking good.
Speaker 1: I know, new place and kicked the goal. Was amazing.
Speaker 4: How did you describe your the feeling you had in your body?
Speaker 2: I was no, I said, no, no, that's a private conversation. No, no, I says it not a nice shrinked. It was a bit tight at times. In that first half.
Speaker 5: Richmond were actually really good. They came out with the fighting spirits, didn't they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was good. I loved it.
Speaker 2: It was I was loosened up in the fourth.
Speaker 5: It was my first footy game of the year. It's got a great time, was it? You first it's on the April.
Speaker 4: She really gets into it by what August?
Speaker 5: Grand Final Day and and zac Keith. I go to two games a year and it's hopefully Grand Final and Zac eeth and then I might go to one or two bonus games through the year.
Speaker 4: You go to the games that are the hardest to get tickets to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love that, but I pre plan, you know, and I know I'm not taking to It's off everyone all year.
Speaker 1: Und got to the carlib.
Speaker 5: No concert and I say, on an Zac Eve like that, it is amazing the presentation that they do for the ANZACs. And then they do the national anthem on Anzac Day of New Zealand and Australia. Now, the woman who sung the New Zealand national anism, she knocked it out of past.
Speaker 1: At the end. Everyone I was with was just like, whoa, she nailed that.
Speaker 4: Because there's nothing worse than when an artist goes to sing the national anthem.
Speaker 1: It's not artists there, they're military no.
Speaker 2: No, but I mean just a normal and they make it there. They put a twist on it.
Speaker 4: And you're watching the footy players trying to sing along with it, and it's like, just sing this.
Speaker 2: It seems a hard one to tackle. The New Zealand one as well.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful. I love the New Zealand.
Speaker 5: However that like the finale of it, I was like, Wall nailed it.
Speaker 4: You should be there for the Haker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's full on. Yeah. I lived there for three years. But like they do it in school and stuff.
Speaker 2: Are you allowed to do a Harker? No, if you're not Maory, No, I don't have to leave.
Speaker 4: So oh they think no, they learned it over there in school. Yeah, like Felix and Kindy over there. We did it in Kindy, you know, they learned to count in Maldy over.
Speaker 2: There teaching the Harker Felix cover.
Speaker 5: Now, I had this argument with my mother at football because we were talking about the national anthem and what And I said, your kids had to learn the traditional language at school.
Speaker 4: You're talking Zealand. Yeah, Felix was in Kindy and New Zealand. He had to learn like moldy, like counting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said that. Mom goes, no, I think it's I don't think it's moldy. I think it's the language is Maori. It's moldy. And I googled it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's moldy.
Speaker 1: Came up with Maury and I was like, no. Jason told me maybe.
Speaker 4: That's why they got me to leave New Zealand.
Speaker 2: Come to think of it, why because Felix couldn't do the hard he didn't know what language they spoke.
Speaker 5: I find out because I hated hated discussion.
Speaker 2: That doesn't and your mum.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I was like, trust me, And for some reason I was like, Jason's right.
Speaker 4: You backed me. I really hope I'm back down. Continued coming up today.
Speaker 1: I think I think Jason's wrong, even he thinks he's wrong. What did I back you up?
Speaker 4: And we're checking it, Producer Brody, can you can you you got baby? Maybe? Sorry, you're both getting it incredibly wrong.
Speaker 1: I'm just going with what Jason says.
Speaker 3: It is spelt the way that you've read it, lurry, but it's said you are yeah correct, Yeah, but you've got to roll the the the r a little bit. It's not moldy, it's moldy mold.
Speaker 1: Where's the arm?
Speaker 3: The are kind of turns into a soft d moldy So you learn?
Speaker 4: Is that right?
Speaker 1: Mum and I were both wrong? Well Jason, Mum, was.
Speaker 4: Anyone right me?
Speaker 3: You're both right in your own ways.
Speaker 4: I'll take that.
Speaker 2: Were you called it moldy? Yeah, moldy bread.
Speaker 4: We live the.
Speaker 1: Son does the hark your children have?
Speaker 4: This is no good morning. You are on the air, which is Lauren clint here as well. We're doing to thanks her mates to she already express hey coming up later on this morning five K question Andy Lee is in the house and the Ultimate Mother's Day Lunch and your Mother's Day Lunch is back, bigger and better this time.
Speaker 1: The whole new level were renouncing where we're going today. And when I told my mum about it, she was like, holy moly, am I about it? You bring yourma?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think so?
Speaker 1: Times is coming?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well can you imagine they're just going to be like two pigs in the proverbial they're gonna love it.
Speaker 1: Mother's pigs.
Speaker 5: Wow, that was probably not the best analogy.
Speaker 2: Two peas in a pod, Okay, two peaceplamers at high water, they go happy as clams, two.
Speaker 1: Pigs in chick Well, what a way to describe our mother's Wow.
Speaker 4: Glad my mom's not coming.
Speaker 2: I was trying to convince Jace that he should do some wellness because I'm right on the wellness train and you're on the wellness train as well, Lauren. I'm thinking magnesium spars, sauna and a sauna house.
Speaker 4: And it looked pretty boogie.
Speaker 5: Oh, they're all boogie. They're popping up everywhere everywhere. There's that soak one in South Era.
Speaker 4: And then there's this other one he posted and the very.
Speaker 1: Looked like it was in some sort of rain rainforest.
Speaker 4: How do you think he looked up and you saw the roof of like just the warehouse, no thing. He's in England.
Speaker 2: It was in Paranic.
Speaker 1: I was obsessed with Dingy at the moment.
Speaker 2: A lot is a place to get you do got? You did speak about Dingley at last week? What's in Dingley? Who have you got?
Speaker 5: I'm sure you've actually been to Dingley. Remember when he thought he went scuba diving in Thomastown.
Speaker 2: They watered of people that have given me ship.
Speaker 1: Like I think he went Williamstown. I love Thomastown a real village feel about it. Thomastown was like Thomastown does not have.
Speaker 5: A village feel about it. And you can't go to scuba dig anyway.
Speaker 1: Back to Dingley.
Speaker 4: You get in a pool. I have been to Dingley. I go to Dngland.
Speaker 2: No, okay, a side piece in Dingley.
Speaker 4: There's just a lot of activities.
Speaker 5: Capable of having a side especially anyway, let's go back to magnesium.
Speaker 2: I think I just don't know how you go in the spa though? Was you overheat?
Speaker 1: So why are you trying to convince him to do I was.
Speaker 2: We were talking about it in pre drinks and he thought that he might, you know, tag long one day.
Speaker 4: I think the cold plung should be good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, six degrees.
Speaker 4: And I love I love a.
Speaker 1: Steamer steam into the cold punch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm a steam over a sauna guy.
Speaker 1: What about an infred sauna like it? I like the slow burn. I cooked me from the inside.
Speaker 4: See, I think I'm just gonna call it now, I reckon, that's going to be the thing in ten years. They all go, you've been cooking yourself on the inside.
Speaker 1: Nah, enough research.
Speaker 4: They said that about the dories and look what up?
Speaker 5: They never said were good thing. Never no one ever said pack smoke a pack of day.
Speaker 1: It's good for you.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure in the eighties they did.
Speaker 1: I didn't think they thought it was I think it was good for healthy.
Speaker 4: Thought she was living. You're not.
Speaker 5: No, I don't think. I don't think cigarettes and in fred Saunas go ahead.
Speaker 4: His hands silariums. They thought that was good.
Speaker 1: No one ever really thought that was good.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So steam room into it. I'd like to see you do a cold punch.
Speaker 2: Yes, should we all go down there?
Speaker 1: Not just a plunge. You got a same for at least.
Speaker 2: One minute, he told me three. Okay?
Speaker 6: Three?
Speaker 4: Three feels like a lot.
Speaker 1: Three is unnecessary.
Speaker 2: And then you get into the hot magnesium pool and it burns a little bit because of you skin sack. Are you one of those people can get off on pain? It's great, great ceiling. It's very relaxing.
Speaker 1: It's not pain. It's like a tingle. You can get a bit of a headspin.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, should we do a little outing.
Speaker 1: He'll never go so this was a useless conversation.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, we're talking about this morning.
Speaker 1: Okay, when you're going to go what day?
Speaker 4: Look it in? You want to do it this week?
Speaker 1: I'm not going with you. I don't want to see you and your speedo's. You two can go together. Leave me out of it.
Speaker 2: Would you go speed up? Do you ever do speeds?
Speaker 1: No, that's a good thing. Keep it that way.
Speaker 4: I thought you said speedos were making a comeback.
Speaker 1: I mean you do you Let me hang out?
Speaker 4: Thank you? Not there not the good looking day twenty a little bit chilly.
Speaker 1: But today today's sort of the worst of the bunch.
Speaker 5: But you know, I don't take it like twenty sixth grades again.
Speaker 1: Friday's like twenty six remarkeable.
Speaker 5: Let me let me tell you so today, sorry, today's twenty Today's not the best.
Speaker 1: But that's right, guys, let's chill out because it's Monday.
Speaker 4: Wife was a cheer on the weekend twenty.
Speaker 5: Six Tomorrow twenty four, Wednesday twenty five, Thursday twenty six, Friday twenty five Saturday.
Speaker 2: Let's just a consistent beast.
Speaker 4: It's on the weekend. I was enjoying the sun and lure my wife saying, oh, you should be worried. It wasn't this, you know, hot last year. And I'm like, don't come to me.
Speaker 1: Did you be worried about what I think?
Speaker 4: Worried about the zone and global warming all that, And I'm like, don't rain on my parade today. Today is a beautiful day.
Speaker 1: I enjoy it. We can't yeah, I mean, we can do our bit, but we can't change exactly if.
Speaker 4: We blow up in a few years. We blow up, right now.
Speaker 1: Don't my parade. You don't want her raining on your parade. Let's not rain on it.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's global warming, it's not. You know.
Speaker 5: Well, we had the in laws in from Brisbane and it's been bucketing in Brisbane.
Speaker 1: You know, they often leave and why would you live in Melbourne?
Speaker 5: And this time they were like, how good Melbourne And we went down to the Pozzi Pub yesterday had.
Speaker 1: A little arvo on the ground.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I got out and about showing them sights and sounds and they left and they didn't want to leave, and I was like, Queensland.
Speaker 2: Because usually it's you know, you lob in queen Land and it starts raining. They brought the rain with you, did you? Don't you hate that?
Speaker 1: A dollar every time?
Speaker 2: Hey? Beautiful weather on Friday night at the MCG now the footy at the weekend. There were some amazing matches. There were some blowouts as well. Poor old Bombers got a hiding on Anzac Day.
Speaker 5: I would say the Richmond Melbourne game, though, was actually a great match until probably halfway through your third.
Speaker 2: It was the first half. I was sitting back thinking, goodness, gracious me. I regret saying this on the show on Friday.
Speaker 4: Shall we have a bet?
Speaker 1: No, because I'm fairly.
Speaker 2: Sure, I'm happy. I'm happy to give you.
Speaker 1: A ten goal lead.
Speaker 2: I'll give you five. What so what dinner?
Speaker 5: Okay, we'd like to lock in the would we rack the ribs.
Speaker 2: Left and so five goals?
Speaker 1: What happens if Richmond win? Richmond lose by four goals? I used to win. That's the great game.
Speaker 4: Enjoy the ribs down, zaim.
Speaker 1: I mean I wanted ten goals. Would I have won? If it was ten goals?
Speaker 2: You might have scraped in you might have scraped I think you're.
Speaker 1: Here there that I asked for ten goals.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, no scrape game. I think I said, when do we get the pork on the beat on the guy?
Speaker 1: Richmond fans rejoice.
Speaker 4: We're getting two racks. Why don't we get one recording? One record?
Speaker 1: You're not coming.
Speaker 4: I'm in the audio. I'm in there. I say, we would like to lock in.
Speaker 2: I'm always the strange thing about I mean, it's such a beautiful night and Zaki, but I thought a lot about that bit.
Speaker 4: So much so that I'd gone to bed after the match, right and I wake up the next morning to a message from Clinton at like twenty to eleven and all it's Squire's lost and what are you doing at squadsleft a quarter to eleven at night? That's like meaning ribs And He's like, no, mate, thanks God. I lit up like a pokem machine.
Speaker 5: To be honest, I was just so elated that rich Milden so well up to a half time that I they were winners in my eyes, excited. I don't know if you spotted him out there, but a shout out to my mate Dale Cheesman, the Melbourne builder, who was out on the MCG at half time because angers chietment.
Speaker 1: Was playing in the little.
Speaker 5: I was in a box on Anzaki and we were more into the little league match than we were the main the main game that was.
Speaker 4: They would have had to drag him off that.
Speaker 5: Feeta, he said. He he kicked it back to the umpire. He was, of course he was there to being the game. He kicked it back so he could just mark a possession on them.
Speaker 1: Had a kick on the didn't hip and shoulder one of the six year olds.
Speaker 2: Pretty good, Well you check it so he can come to dinner as well. Dale can come.
Speaker 4: We'll share this off well ship, We've got to play for everyone at one and the Side and the Red. I forgot about the Why guys want to take you to a funeral?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen that movie Death at a Funeral?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Oh my?
Speaker 1: Oh like dark humor?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I loved it, hysterical.
Speaker 1: It's one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: I do love four weddings in a funeral strong film fell.
Speaker 4: Hey, thirteen twenty four ten is our number? What have you witnessed at a funeral? Because one's made headlines over the weekend. I don't know if you guys caught this. It went down at Key law E Cemetery on Saturday when a prisoner was attending his brother's funeral. So he goes supervised with obviously prison guards, and during the funeral he ducked out the back door. He got away. So now there is a on the run. Yep, there's a man hunt underway for the prisoner. He got away during the ceremony. No word, no word on how many does it happen?
Speaker 1: Sorry, you shouldn't be he shouldn't be out of prison for a funeral. Oh no, I think you canna. Really do we really need to be using taxpayers money?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: Do we pay for that?
Speaker 5: But surely our police and our protective services have more important things to be doing. Sorry, when during COVID, when Nan, when people's grandma's parents, everyone died, we all watched it on zoom and we all put up with it then and we did nothing wrong.
Speaker 1: Yes, pristeners shouldn't be out of You're in prison for a reason.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my dad's funeral on zoom. It was the worst experience in my life, something I'll never get over.
Speaker 1: I don't know we should be using police service in.
Speaker 4: Prison, but I know, But then I sit there and go isn't it. You know, if we're talking about rehabilitation and trying to get these people to turn their.
Speaker 1: Lives, he's just ruined it for everyone.
Speaker 4: He has ruined that.
Speaker 2: But also if you are granted that wish, surely they should be in shackles, like.
Speaker 1: Climb out the duney window. How did he get out?
Speaker 2: He said, take the shackles off my feet, So.
Speaker 1: Chanced out of the funeral just called it it? What did you call it?
Speaker 2: Ceremony service? How does it happen?
Speaker 4: Surely it would be a number of guards.
Speaker 2: To the loo toilet. I hates I can't believe I just said I hate that. I'm going to the toilet.
Speaker 4: It just gives me the egg. I don't know what.
Speaker 1: I mean. Yeah, who's looking after? Is it the police? Is it?
Speaker 4: That would be prison officials. It wouldn't be like that would.
Speaker 5: Be imagine walking back to work and they'd be like you two, one job, Yeah, good job.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, imagine being like boss, we lost him.
Speaker 2: Surely they have something some sort of GPS on him or.
Speaker 1: Something, ankle bracelets.
Speaker 4: And air tag on it.
Speaker 2: Something just sitting next to the guard.
Speaker 1: He's just got to be what do they call ankle, handcuffs.
Speaker 2: Did they give him a suit or was he in his prison?
Speaker 6: He was?
Speaker 1: I saw it. He was in a suit with a white T shirt and assex. So he's ready to run.
Speaker 4: We shouldn't be at a funeral in assex anyway.
Speaker 1: He was ready to run.
Speaker 2: Had an advantage this last scene.
Speaker 1: I just saw it on the news.
Speaker 4: Would they swing past the athletes?
Speaker 2: You must as well just give him a baton and let him go, but scan that foot.
Speaker 1: Make sure in a white T shirt, a suit and assex. That is what they sit on the news side.
Speaker 2: He's hosting Australian. That's what it said.
Speaker 1: That's what it said on the news, Clint, I'll.
Speaker 4: Give you a hot tip.
Speaker 2: I don't want anyone rocking up and sneakers at my funeral.
Speaker 1: You don't really want people rocking up with armed guards either.
Speaker 4: What about the shackles?
Speaker 1: The shackles? I mean, that'd be fun song to play. If it was to your brother, you'd be like, this one's for you, Broke.
Speaker 4: Oh you can't because the shackles are on thirteen twenty four to ten is our number. What has happened at a funeral? I'll tell you what you join us on the air. We've got how about a little staycation Oakwood Premiere dine staycation. You can stay, dine and unwind in the city at Oakwood Premiere. It's a ripping hotel.
Speaker 2: That Do we have some context here, We've got some intel, guys, Steve, Steve, good morning.
Speaker 7: Hello.
Speaker 2: Can you explain the situation with the prisoner?
Speaker 7: Yeah, so you are in shackles because like, once you organize your your like trip that you have to get heaps of permission for like to to participate at the funeral.
Speaker 1: So it's day release, is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Well I want to say day release. I say it's a few hours or so, it's pretty hours or whatever. You go there handcuffed. It's not like you're a you're a free man to roam around. I'm just going to use the toilet and then all of a sudden you slipping out of the toilet window it doesn't work or that.
Speaker 1: So have you been in this position, Steve?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: On, Oh, and so, so how did this guy get away?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 7: I'm not too I'm not too sure. Maybe because it was might have been overly crowded there and then he still would have had to get the handcuffed off on that because you're cuffed.
Speaker 4: It's not like but Steve, Steve, you've been to prisoner, you've been in this situation. Surely they send guards with the prisoner.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's right. The guys go with you. So two guys, two guys go with you.
Speaker 2: So would be running off with these shackles on?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Well, I mean your fate aren't shackles because you look a bit. Look sometimes it depends on where he's coming from. If he's coming from a minimum security, yep. But if you're coming from a baby and maximum that, you're just there's no. I don't think there would be any possible way to be getting away. Not only that, the embarrassment and then posting you all over the news.
Speaker 2: Well he did just just quickly, Steve. So when you were when you were in the clink, did you what did you come out for or what did you get day release for?
Speaker 7: There was so my grandma's funeral, but you know it was hard to get because press they said no. And then I kept pushing for it, kept pushing for a pushing for it, and then eventually got it. But as you said, like during COVID times, like if any of your family dies, like say your brother, anyone you'd like to said, everything is.
Speaker 1: Done by soon, you know, But that was didn't matter if you were in or out of prison. Stead we all had to watch funerals.
Speaker 2: Thanks you tell. Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number.
Speaker 1: I assume stays out Now, I'm just not calling us from prison, is it stay?
Speaker 2: Are you out or are you still in?
Speaker 4: You like that one?
Speaker 2: I could have called you.
Speaker 7: I could have called you from in.
Speaker 1: But do people listen to the radio in prison?
Speaker 4: You reckon?
Speaker 1: There's prisoners listening to us right now?
Speaker 2: Stay?
Speaker 6: Uh? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Well, I mean all you got it, you know, sav and if you got you got money, you got your own stare.
Speaker 4: And that's what you're saying, is the limited options and thens what they'd been listening. We'll take that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, send them some of those ratings.
Speaker 2: Shout out, shout out you listening?
Speaker 4: Five K question coming up very soon. They can buy you some diaries while you're in there.
Speaker 1: But right now we want to know, are you in prison? Are you currently listening from?
Speaker 2: Maybe I want to go on the go boat?
Speaker 4: No. No. Two topic Monday?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love this.
Speaker 4: Are you in prison? Yep? Or what have you seen go down at the funeral. Yeah, thirty.
Speaker 1: Because some prisoners get mobile phone yeah yeah, yeah, and radio. If we get listening and they're listening on the nover player, yeah probably.
Speaker 4: I don't know if they would have readised. I don't know what the WiFi is like, but I know they can use phones sometimes.
Speaker 2: If we get an active prisoner, right, that'll do you, Lauren. I'll take you to the place.
Speaker 1: We're going to go visit Miss Downs. Remember we went to prison to visit.
Speaker 5: Yes, its Central Victoria was Yeah, we stopped at a few bakeries on the way.
Speaker 4: He was a great guy, citing down. He turned his life around and everything. He's on the news a couple of weeks later for a bloody shotgun in the boot. Yeah yeah, thirteen twenty was he Yeah he was?
Speaker 2: He old.
Speaker 4: Dear Clinton, message me when I'm in the newsroom. My mate who visited just got done with again. Nine kilos of ice and a shotgun in the boot.
Speaker 2: It wasn't your inspirational speech.
Speaker 1: Who led us in there?
Speaker 4: Who let us out? Thirteen twenty four ten. What have you seen go down at the funeral? Or you doing time? Just looking at there's some crazy photos coming out of the US at that assassination attempt at the White House.
Speaker 5: What was a shooting active shooter? But then did you have you seen some of the visions of like the people who aren't panicked, like Dana White. No, he's just sitting there and he came out and put out a statement was like, I didn't want a panic. I wanted to take it all in. What an amazing experience to live through. And he's just sitting at the table.
Speaker 1: Wa. No, there's a guy who eats them mashed potato. Have you seen the mashed potato? Mashed potato?
Speaker 4: Police are everywhere, secret service.
Speaker 1: Well, not a lot of people, but this one guy.
Speaker 2: Hang on, watch this, you know what I get it? Look at this, what's the one off people?
Speaker 5: Brother takes a bite of his mashed potato during active shots for this little old man in the corner right All the police are faffing around.
Speaker 1: He's just sitting there.
Speaker 4: The cops are in the room. Everyone else is on the floor.
Speaker 1: Under the table, and he is sitting.
Speaker 5: Legend the love set the mashed potato. That's you, Jason. Don't waste the mashed potato. I've come all the way here for the mash potato.
Speaker 4: Also, you know there's going to be a bankrup like leaving the traffic would be night maybe starving.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well yeah, Dana White. He was also just like there's all these videos and everyone's under the table. He's just sitting there.
Speaker 2: He's a hard man.
Speaker 1: What an incredible experience to be a part of.
Speaker 4: Got more details on that coming up in the news. First, though, we are talking funerals back here in Melbourne. A prisoner attended a funeral over the weekend and did a runner was his brother's funeral in Assex.
Speaker 2: Wow, and still he's still at large.
Speaker 4: He's currently on the run. Any shackles and these assets.
Speaker 2: Karen in Essada and good morning, Good morning guys.
Speaker 7: How are you?
Speaker 4: We are good? We're doing two topic Monday. We asked give us a call if you're in prison or you've seen something in the funeral?
Speaker 6: Are you I'm in prison. I try to change my p on the computer and it wouldn't let me.
Speaker 5: So yeah, sometimes at work it feels like you're in prison. I hope you get the passwords password saga sorted. Have you tried password one, two three that she's forgotten it? Pass You're having a shocker on a Monday morning.
Speaker 2: You've got to get the code senty on techt it won't.
Speaker 4: Be in for it. Do you have it?
Speaker 1: Yes, we have it.
Speaker 6: Don't come into a thirty will carry put.
Speaker 1: Your feet up, take a load off. You've got an hour and a half. Go get a coffee across on someone.
Speaker 6: Don't you just do the same password we got loon around the corners, around the corner, Go get across your heart.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about the first tell us the story. What happened at the funeral?
Speaker 6: Okay, so my uncle's funeral, Uncle Lou, Uncle louis Uncle Lou obviously passed away. Of course, tell works. They played the Carlton football song. Of course he was getting cremated, and then when the coffin was going down, they played Johnny Cash Burn Burn Burn Ring a fire.
Speaker 1: Oh was that intended? Is that what he wanted?
Speaker 6: Because I don't know.
Speaker 1: They played the Carlton song. I reckon Uncle Lou's got a good sense of humor. I reckon he plan that.
Speaker 6: But I think we were all in like like wow, wow, that's like.
Speaker 5: When they should have shouted out upon Uncle Lou's request and everyone would have got around it.
Speaker 4: Otherwise, everyone just looked at the DJ like, all right, pull it together.
Speaker 1: I mean I reckon. When they played the Carton football song, everyone would have been like wow.
Speaker 6: Wow, wow, it wasn't in the a certain song, but we oh, are you in I'll hang on?
Speaker 2: Maybe your password is Bombers twenty twenty six.
Speaker 6: For twenty twenty seven, twenty nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, keep being them caring.
Speaker 5: We've learnt so much about you in your short short segment. Are you going to get an almond cross on or a plain one?
Speaker 6: So brecky, I mean an arm and one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Carr, you got a message Melbourne this morning.
Speaker 6: Oh, just have a good day and you know, let's make the week go fast.
Speaker 5: Password, don't let it rain on your parade at great Week in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Gait one do it fronkle lou do it from Melbourne, funkle luke. It is a rest in peace and that ring of fire.
Speaker 2: Right on seven o'clock, Well chet in year traffic. Next you're on over, I'm well and.
Speaker 4: Ring on.
Speaker 5: Well good morning. It's just gone ten pass seven on over one hundred. It should be Jason Lauren, but it's just the way we lag it. It's Clinton Lauren.
Speaker 2: Morning Clinty, Good morning, Lozzy.
Speaker 1: Jace has been here, but we've just got no idea where he is in this current moment. And that's fine. We said we'll push on. We shall push on.
Speaker 2: I think he went pray for we.
Speaker 1: Been gone for a long time, for long.
Speaker 3: Fashion alert, Fashion Alert, extreme fashion detected.
Speaker 2: That's where he's gone, guys.
Speaker 1: He did tell me he'd bought a new tracksuit and I said, it you buy it.
Speaker 2: It's Monday.
Speaker 5: I can't deal with if you buy that tracksuit, do not dare just walk in here in the morning.
Speaker 1: It needs to be on air.
Speaker 5: Clar Remember when you did a fashion parade on the show and we really wet our pants.
Speaker 1: So he's gone. He's gone shopping on supervised, guys, can you hear me?
Speaker 4: Yes? We can. Fortunately I went shopping on Soon Revised.
Speaker 2: I just thought, where'd you go?
Speaker 4: I went to add a.
Speaker 1: Dass, you's gonna look like an isshoe. Have you got a mum bag?
Speaker 2: Were you? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I just.
Speaker 4: I saw out and John a lot of matching outfits, so I was like, that looks cool.
Speaker 5: Last time you wore a matching outfit like Elton John, you were written up in the newspaper is looking like you were wearing your pajamas.
Speaker 4: So I put this on for my ten year old on the weekend and said, be honest, what do you think of dad's outfit, honey? And he looked at me and turned around and left the room. Didn't say anything.
Speaker 5: And that's coming from a child who wears like a large dollar sign bling around his neck.
Speaker 4: Promise you won't be harsh. No, no, of course.
Speaker 2: Does it make you feel good? It does in confident?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's pol What is where God's name? Do you think you're going wearing that?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 6: Up?
Speaker 2: Can I feel? It's not even all?
Speaker 1: It's like, okay, do you know what?
Speaker 4: He looks like?
Speaker 2: A giant gripball? What I like? You know?
Speaker 4: Those guys are dressed up as the koalas in the city and shake the cans try to get money on Instagram.
Speaker 1: At the moment, we should be into the live taping.
Speaker 4: We're gonna put it straight out.
Speaker 5: It's going okay, So it's an added as z pop charcoal right with nat chink.
Speaker 2: I have question.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what doesn't b a question?
Speaker 1: It looks it looks like it's made of carps.
Speaker 4: Do you know what it's the fairiy wall.
Speaker 2: It's not even it's a shag pile. It's a shag Jason. My question is why I want to dress younger younger?
Speaker 1: Younger?
Speaker 4: Do you reckon?
Speaker 1: I look, he looks like you should be living in aged care younger.
Speaker 4: I just thought it's what the kids are wearing.
Speaker 2: Did you know the kids are stealing cars and things like that?
Speaker 1: I'm not he needs a cross. You need to wear a bum bag across your body. You look like an they call so overheats.
Speaker 4: I've kept the tags on just in case we've worn it.
Speaker 2: Now you regret the purchase?
Speaker 1: How much was it?
Speaker 4: I don't it's three hundred dollars, three hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: What is the fabric? Please?
Speaker 4: Do you want to try it on?
Speaker 1: No? But oh my god, it's got orange lining. It's got bright orange lining to match his bright orange car. Did you steal that?
Speaker 4: My god, I'm swimming.
Speaker 1: What is it made of?
Speaker 8: Good?
Speaker 1: Gollie? Gosh, it is He's an extra large for anyone interested.
Speaker 4: I don't be like that. The pants are small.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm just speechless. To be honest, that's one hundred.
Speaker 1: Percent recycled polyester, so it can't be that hat.
Speaker 4: I'm saving the planet.
Speaker 5: Honestly, it's made from carpet.
Speaker 4: Is a reversible because I don't mind the orange.
Speaker 1: I'm not were the orange. You look like you're having a midline.
Speaker 2: Seriously, you're a grip pall.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's a group.
Speaker 4: You guys would like it.
Speaker 2: Thanks to be well done.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure it makes you look younger.
Speaker 4: So we'll put the video up on our Graham now it's going up now American girls, this is over one hundred. Good morning, you're on the air with Jason Lauren Clints here as well. We're doing to thanks so mates to chell Ready Express and coming up after eight o'clock this morning, and we got a treat for the mums of Melbourne. Details on it and your Mother's Day lunch and this year it's a whole new level. I'll be honest. When this came up in the meeting. When this came up in the meeting, I was like, there's no way we're going to be able to pull this off. So hats off to Maston. There's our crew in the office for pulling this off.
Speaker 2: There's no way any of the moms are going to want to leave.
Speaker 4: Absolutely not, and every man should day to come along.
Speaker 1: I'm not a mom and I ain't leaving.
Speaker 4: We ain't. We'll get into it just after eight.
Speaker 2: Lauren, you're a pet lover. I'm a pet lover.
Speaker 1: Sorry, whoa Jase is not? No, no, no.
Speaker 4: I like pets.
Speaker 2: Yeah you had you've had he's got the lizard. Yeah, you got the lizard. You've had dogs, you had birds.
Speaker 1: You had the miniature poodle.
Speaker 2: But you might recall on this show we spoke to somebody just last year who really really really loved her animal.
Speaker 9: I have a forty acre farm. I think Carl Ruth. One thing that I really like to do with my competitional is that I like to stuck on his eyelashes.
Speaker 2: And he actually likes that too, So yeah, sorry the wait wait wait wait wait wait wait, let's just let's read grip. So denis what's the horse's name, his name's be and beautiful eyelashes and you have a horn on them.
Speaker 9: Yes, we just you know, I don't know, we just have this connection and no, just like stroke his face and he just like dropped his eyes and his head.
Speaker 2: And how did you?
Speaker 4: And that's what works.
Speaker 5: What's the journey from patting his face to sucking on his eyelands.
Speaker 4: Yeah, running through the journey to get to the eyelashes. Because it's not work.
Speaker 9: I don't know, it just kind of happened, just this connections.
Speaker 2: No that, no, no, this morning, we have some beautiful listeners. Thank you for your contribution to the show. I stumbled across his slave. If this is someone sucking, might take it to a whole new level. And do you know what, you just show you animals some love.
Speaker 10: I'm like a mom account would do to her kitten. She'll just like spread out on my arms. I'll just clean like her shoulders and her ears on the back of her hand and stuff in her face. I don't get as involved as another cat word. I'm not licking her butt.
Speaker 1: I grew so hang on, she's licking the cat. She licks the cat, and she said it's okay because she doesn't lick its butt.
Speaker 4: She licks the cat clean.
Speaker 1: Straight to prison. Do not pass go straight to ja.
Speaker 2: Mother cat. When you got a cat, people are cooked.
Speaker 4: They have it.
Speaker 2: They just groom them to you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's a cat.
Speaker 2: Another cat. This is a lady grooms her cat straight to jail. Bye, she's cooked, mate. Thirteen twenty four ten. Do you show your animal any love and affection? No? No? Do you do anything a bit left of center?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not. I'm just asking Melbourne. You're on the off chance that someone might call through and say they.
Speaker 4: You know what about this?
Speaker 2: Do you have a slightly sunk on the eyelashes of their pony? Get you've got? You have?
Speaker 1: You're enjoying this too?
Speaker 4: So no, no, it's just what you're getting to. What is rock bottom? Mate?
Speaker 2: No, don't turn around on me. I just stumbled across a great video on the what's your algorithm?
Speaker 1: What is that a TV show? What is that from? Is that like my crazy sick obsession or something that was just done.
Speaker 2: On Instagram reels? Can you imagine what else is coming up on his feet?
Speaker 1: I don't want to know.
Speaker 2: Jason, were googling cats? Yeah?
Speaker 5: What were you googling to? Had a woman licking her fat? What were you searching for to find the video of the woman licking a cat?
Speaker 2: It wasn't what I was after, but a lot of time on my hands.
Speaker 1: Certainly seems like someone.
Speaker 2: Got themselves a VPN.
Speaker 5: He doesn't, That's why he's on Instagram reels gurgling it it didn't want to do face recognition people.
Speaker 2: You know what, go for your laugh.
Speaker 4: You've got jas Lauren Clint here as well as we do thanks to she already express shout out to everyone that got out to a dawn service on the weekend. Huge turnout at the Hampton RSL. I went to that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's massive.
Speaker 5: It's so good to see all the different generations getting out to support Anzac Day from even on Anzac Eve.
Speaker 1: You know, there were so many kids there.
Speaker 5: We went and bought out Anzac badgers from a digger there and on the back of every Anzack badge there was a story about what each badge meant too.
Speaker 1: It was about and it was really interesting.
Speaker 5: Every one of us bought one and he explained what each one meant, and there were kids there that were learning.
Speaker 4: That's what I loved this year, so many kids hading. My ten year old on Friday night, I got him to sit down and watch the ceremony before the game and he was right into it, and then he was he was bang up for getting up early and going to a dawn service, and just as a dad, I was really really proud that he liked that he cared, he wanted, you know, he sat there for the forty minutes, just focused, and there were so many kids at the down service. It was just really good to see because I don't remember I remember my dad taking me to one when I was a kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we always went and.
Speaker 4: My dad was like a real proud Australian.
Speaker 2: But yeah, just it's it's interesting because the older I get, the more emotional I get as well. I wonder if that's just well, I don't know why that is. I can't explain it, but I found myself really I actually sat down and watched the Glipoly Dawn service on the television on Saturday morning, and cheez, it was just it was deeply moving. It just it just you think in Gallipoli. At Glipoli, you just think about the situation those young men would have found themselves in and it's just it's it's horrific. But it's also I said the other day, it was it is it is horrific to think about that situation, but it's also we need to celebrate the currency of our return servicemen wmen as well, the positions they put themselves in, the danger they put themselves in for us, and that.
Speaker 4: Was my message to Hadi when we left the Dawn service, we're getting home, and I was like, I just I think it's important, so we appreciate what we've.
Speaker 1: Got now, Yeah, you know totally.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I know, like even in Paul's family, his sister and brother in law are returned. They were in the military, they no longer are, but Anzac Day is really important to his family because they've seen and done some things and seen some things in particular that they carry onwards for the rest of their lives as well.
Speaker 4: We spoke to the captain on Friday who had the honor of lighting the Eternal Flame. I asked him what should we do this weekend to help pay respects and he simply said, just thank them for their service. Yeah, And there were a lot of guys wearing medals at the Corefield RSL and this year I just really wanted to get like I went out of away to thank him and asked the story behind the medals and yet it was so simple, but you could just see how much they are.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: That was Jeremy Smith who's on the show on Friday, and watching him light the Eternal Flame at the at the Anzac Eve match.
Speaker 1: Because we'd heard his story and we knew about him. He was twenty four when he got set to Iraq in charge of I think he said about it hundred and sixty troops watching him like that and knowing what he'd been through to get to that point and the trauma that he still carried when we spoke to him on Friday morning, it was so powerful. And the more we know about these people and their lives and their stories, the more connected we feel to it.
Speaker 4: Not in a much lighter note. I felt stitched up by you two. So you know how I was inviting you guys to the core Field Russel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you declined, well, we had we had other commitments.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a lot of fun at my expense that no one wanted to come with me. Every person I bumped into was acting like my care because you.
Speaker 1: Were there on your own, because it wasn't just us.
Speaker 5: Everyone you invited, even callers on the show, they said, no, we've got other things on.
Speaker 4: And then the guy that runs Corefield Rssel comes up.
Speaker 1: Did he say, you've made it sound like no one wants to come here.
Speaker 4: No, he said, thanks to the shout out, and then he said, we'd love to get you in the ring for tour. Now the pressure. I was like, absolutely, this is it the person that flips the coins, because if you flip it wrong, if you can't I know, I can't throw I don't want to say that. And by this point everyone had a few in them and anybody that was in the center, and they didn't flip it behind the coins and flip.
Speaker 2: Made the crowd one more time?
Speaker 4: Oh, I said, I'll be I'm very can toy back in a minute. And how do you know I got out of that?
Speaker 1: It was no you stood the president of the.
Speaker 4: Joking. I said, I would politely decline, thank you very much. It's nice, but I got to look after myself. They would have torn me to shreds. You can I can't throw.
Speaker 2: Cracks. Jeez, you'll come next to you.
Speaker 4: I'm going to get the.
Speaker 1: Return.
Speaker 11: I can't.
Speaker 2: Think about what you didn't even want to scurry away and hide.
Speaker 4: Many Melbourne, Sam Fender Olivia Dean on Nova thirteen to eight. Here's a question for you, Melbourne. How many people are living in your household? Done related to them? Just how many people have you got under your one roof humans? In return, someone's going to walk away with a night to calm a little staycation at Oakwood Premiere, dine and stay. I can stay dying and unwine with a city staycation at Oakwood Premiere. It's a beautiful hotel.
Speaker 2: I dare say. The reason you're asking that, Jase, is because the great Australian dream, it seems, is out of reach for many, not just Victorians, but Australians right, so too expensive.
Speaker 5: Back in the day it was like save up and at home, save up to your twenty go buy house.
Speaker 2: Well now it's around new estimates suggest and how about this, more than one in every ten households are signing up to have their parents live with them.
Speaker 1: Generational household.
Speaker 4: Sister works at the bank and she was saying, so many younger couples now that are coming in for loans. It's to do that by properties that have a second dwelling on them that.
Speaker 1: The parents can live with them. So it's not mum and dad keeping the kids.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, it's the kids buying the house and then the parents and the granny flat.
Speaker 1: Out the back cultures that do they you know, instead of.
Speaker 5: Parents and grandparents going into age care or whatever, the parents and the grandparents come back home.
Speaker 1: That's that's very common.
Speaker 4: Mom's my man lived with us for as long as I can remember.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, I mean it's sweet.
Speaker 4: All childhood, my name was there.
Speaker 1: However, I couldn't live with my mother again.
Speaker 5: I'd taken out of margin long before i'd take this Laura, Mom and I couldn't live together.
Speaker 2: You come home.
Speaker 1: I had a few stints going back home, and you couldn't do it either.
Speaker 2: But maybe I could live with Liz and you could live with live with time.
Speaker 1: Live with me happily that would have a chardoney on the couch, or you have no mom. And I couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: Oh no, nor me really no, no, no, confidently no. I love her, but I just could know.
Speaker 1: But also my mother would say she couldn't live with me. That goes both ways.
Speaker 2: We're so similar, so so similar that we fart.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's where the problems come in. Then we refuse to acknowledge that we're similar.
Speaker 1: Down turning into my mother. But then I look at my mother and I'm like, you're turning into our nan. She's like, no, I'm not my Oh my god, we're all the same.
Speaker 2: I would say, you and your mamma very similar. Oh god, in what way.
Speaker 4: Both a little fiery can be a bit stubborn?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, we clashed, but they were over it two seconds later. We don't hold on, but yeah, we can't live together.
Speaker 7: John.
Speaker 2: Let's go for lunch, John, then go home.
Speaker 4: How many people you got under your roof? Now?
Speaker 1: How many? What are the ages? And the what's the fact?
Speaker 6: Sorry, there's myself and my husband. And then we've got a fourteen year old, a sixteen year old, an eighteen year old, and a twenty year old.
Speaker 12: Wow, twenty year old girlfriend as well?
Speaker 4: Oh do you love the girlfriend? Over all the siblings?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 4: All your kids?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Okay, she's not saying for long?
Speaker 1: All right, Time for you to go and get a rental.
Speaker 2: Kids, Debbie?
Speaker 4: Impact them? How many got under one roof?
Speaker 2: Ten?
Speaker 1: Okay, Debbie? Who's in your house?
Speaker 2: Rooms?
Speaker 12: We're second marriage, blended family. Yeah, and seven kids between us?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 12: And we live at mums because nobody can afford to buy help. We're so seven kids live.
Speaker 8: Mom.
Speaker 1: It's you and your partner and seven children at your mum's house.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How many bedrooms?
Speaker 2: Five?
Speaker 1: How good's nam? She must be a legend.
Speaker 12: She is absolutely unreal.
Speaker 1: Had it.
Speaker 12: I can't think her enough.
Speaker 2: How does she feel about it all? Obviously she's embracing it.
Speaker 7: She loves it.
Speaker 11: She loves it.
Speaker 12: And she's also because we work full time and she goes picks up the kids from there she's from. They finished at McDonald's or wherever they're working, and you know it'll be eleven o'clock finishing, and she knows that we're going to get up early for work. The next morning. You go out, Miller and I pick them up. She can't see she's one of the.
Speaker 4: Bag but I probably should be driving.
Speaker 2: But Nan, Nan, she's bringing up the right kids.
Speaker 1: Grandparents who help out are the real heroes.
Speaker 2: We'll see.
Speaker 4: My mum and dad worked too jobs. So like when Nan was living with the sheep, people brought me up. It was great to have her there. I loved it.
Speaker 5: And Debbie who cooks for the family. Does Nang get to put her feet up at night? Or is she also on the tools?
Speaker 12: She's she does a lot of it. Yeah, it's sort of shared between happy myself and mum, but she would do majority of it.
Speaker 2: Just one last one. Do you pay for ward?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 4: We do?
Speaker 1: Or do you pay help pay the bills? And stuff.
Speaker 12: We pay all the bills and we pay board as well, and was.
Speaker 1: Now living happily on a four all night and nine of you moved in.
Speaker 12: Well she must have a big actually, well yeah she does. My grandmother died probably about four fifteen sixteen years ago after a nice uh good money left over, and she put the extension on for her.
Speaker 2: That's what a woman there, you know what.
Speaker 4: She probably prefer having you guys there then sitting in the bloody you know, totally.
Speaker 1: I love families that do that. I just couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: Jason's got a really big house as well. Maybe his mother in law should move when because you've got to you got many spare rooms and I walk.
Speaker 1: Seriously Wendy and the children, and Jason is in a bachelor.
Speaker 2: Pa from Debbie. It's a beautiful set of family. You should do it.
Speaker 1: Open your daughter.
Speaker 4: To God.
Speaker 1: You do, Hi, Crystal, Hi.
Speaker 13: I have nine adults and I have two toddlers.
Speaker 5: Nine adults and two toddler's talk us through how that works. Are we in some kind of commune?
Speaker 13: Oh no, but it feels like it now. My mother and her partner, their house got flooded, so they have moved with us.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 13: I have three children and two of them they're adults, by the way. Two of them are married, so their partners are there as well. And yeah, and my husband and I and our two grandchildren.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a busy household, Crystal.
Speaker 5: And is that because the kids are at home because they're saving to try and get their own place or do they just pretty comfortable?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 13: I think one couple is pretty comfortable.
Speaker 2: There the watch.
Speaker 4: Do we dine?
Speaker 2: Do we dine together? Yes?
Speaker 6: We do?
Speaker 5: I love that'st I love family dinner time. The kids like the adult children? Do they contribute?
Speaker 12: Yes, yes, a little bit you want?
Speaker 1: And what about Nan? Is Nan just loving having all the family around all the time.
Speaker 13: Yes, he does, he does. But she's my mother. She drives me absolutely nuts.
Speaker 1: I get it. I get it.
Speaker 5: There's something about daughters. And then when we get to a certain age as well, mothers love their sons.
Speaker 1: Mothers and daughters though.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's the thing though, all these calls you hear the families all get along really well?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Do you always all get along really well? Crystal?
Speaker 2: No, let's get out of the phone, all.
Speaker 5: Right, Melbourne, let's do it. It's Brook from South Morange this morning. Good morning, brook.
Speaker 6: Good morning guys.
Speaker 2: Hey girl, all.
Speaker 1: Right, if you win five thousand dollars today, what would you do with it?
Speaker 12: I think I put it towards my best friend's wedding next year. She's getting married in Hawaii.
Speaker 2: I love the destination wedding.
Speaker 5: I'd love Hawaii. I haven't mean to Hawaii for a very, very long time. I feel like Hawaii would be up your alley with kids.
Speaker 4: Have they got the cheesecake factory there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they would do.
Speaker 1: All right, Brook, I believe this morning.
Speaker 5: You've been off for three questions and you want to play for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Good luck, Brookie, this is gettable five thousand dollars. I don't want to rattle you, but what fot team to go for?
Speaker 1: Sorry Calson, Okay, what sort of a dig was that?
Speaker 4: I just Clint's got me into it. I'd like rolling up the Blues fans.
Speaker 2: You're right, I don't know what you're talking about. I never do that. I'm a very fair supporter. Oh god, I don't like rolling.
Speaker 1: Up other please, and now you're teaching him badly.
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 1: It was Stone and Courage.
Speaker 4: That was such a parent voice. And now you're teaching you brother. Drop it, stop it, Jason Brook. You're gonna hear a question. You'll hear a three to two one. You have to answer within that three seconds.
Speaker 1: All right, Yep, don't worry about them, Brooke. Good luck, you got it.
Speaker 4: You got it.
Speaker 3: For five thousand dollars, Win was the last Holden made in Australia.
Speaker 1: Three No, it was later than that. It was twenty seventeen, the end of nine years.
Speaker 2: Of local production just around the corner from us here in Port Mellow was it?
Speaker 4: And it was it the what was the factory in Geelong?
Speaker 8: That was the board?
Speaker 1: No, definitely, the last Holden was not made in the Ford.
Speaker 4: Fuck. Congratulations to commodore owners as well. Over the weekend it came out it's the number one stolen cart. It's it okay, Hey Brooklyn Win to be honest, comedo drivers would be happy with that. Hey, tomorrow we will play again for five thousand dollars. Better starts with Carlole Holmes in twenty twenty six. Visit one of their display homes across Melbourne or a Carlole Holmes dot com dot au. Andy Lee joined us in minutes.
Speaker 1: Don't go winding out the Carlton supporters.
Speaker 4: Well, good morning Melbourne, welcome he and Monday. Huge weekend of footy.
Speaker 1: Massive weekend. I mean my tags they looked good.
Speaker 5: We were way better than I expected, So shout out to the mighty tags.
Speaker 4: I was a bit concerned going in against the Bombers on Saturday, but nothing to be worried about.
Speaker 2: Well, no, see that last quarter?
Speaker 1: Did you actually watch it?
Speaker 2: I bet you didn't even watch did at the Boundary Hotel?
Speaker 1: Did you watch the whole sea?
Speaker 4: Well not the last quarter?
Speaker 1: What happened in the last time.
Speaker 4: I had to get home my wife Frank Seconet home.
Speaker 1: Well, someone else who loves a footy is our great mate Andy Lean.
Speaker 11: Morning, Jason, Lauren. We don't have to a lesser extent, Clint.
Speaker 4: Why what have your names on the thing?
Speaker 2: Please? Please? Yeah, I just know prioritize my that's good.
Speaker 1: The stars of the show.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know if you guys are aware, but Andy's getting into politics. He's hanging out with Elbow.
Speaker 8: Yes we are like this, and I'm holding up my fingers and.
Speaker 4: Very we'll explain why. On the other side of this A ladder Gaga. Oh I didn't ask how the blues fantastic thing.
Speaker 2: Just move on, Lady Gaga, gotcha.
Speaker 4: There we go. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clinton as well, and coming up details on our annual Mother's Day lunch this year. It's an absolute ripper.
Speaker 2: Mum's gone wild two venues.
Speaker 5: Yes, Andy Lee, we love spoiling the mums of Melbourne and this is going to be our best one and my mom is just jumping out of his skin with excitement.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 8: What age group of mums is you're yep, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: You can bring your mom good being your mom and you don't want your kids there, right, So that's well, I no, no, little kid, but like I'm a kid, so that sounded fine.
Speaker 4: I think kid, No, you are not a kid. You're a You're a woman.
Speaker 2: You're a libel.
Speaker 1: And that is true.
Speaker 2: Sorry, we are liability, I am Yes, I will be that with my mom Andie Lee is on the air with us this morning.
Speaker 4: The Hundred with Andy Lee returns with the Prime Minister facing the nation tomorrow seven thirty or nine and nine now.
Speaker 1: Elbows on the hundred.
Speaker 11: He's only seven called face the Hundred we bring out a celebrity, the first thing is we don't introduce them. We turned the hundred and how many do you recognize this? How many of you recognize this person? Elbow didn't get one hundred percent?
Speaker 4: Are you serious?
Speaker 8: Is there anything more Australian?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: God, do you know what I reckon? People? Though people would say no, just to be.
Speaker 8: Like no, we double checked. It's it's I mean, it makes it fascinates me.
Speaker 11: That's why your show fascinates me is you always think, oh, well everyone should know that, but this person was just country person that just was farmer.
Speaker 8: That's all I wanted to do.
Speaker 4: I can tell you the name of the opposition leader.
Speaker 1: There you go like, we also doesn't know the national anthem? I do.
Speaker 4: I just don't know that that verse.
Speaker 1: No, you didn't.
Speaker 2: You bug it up the first anywaysout.
Speaker 11: So Albow on tomorrow face the hundred, he gets asked about Trump. So that was fascinating to hear his response on that. But the other thing I asked him is like, you know, when you don't like a foreign leader, I'm not linking that to Trump, So don't contextly when you don't like a foreign leader. How good it you're giving the fake smile when you for the press have to do the handshake.
Speaker 4: I've seen the promo. He's good at doing.
Speaker 2: And don't they all buy each other gifts as well? Wouldn't you just buy the most repulsive gift.
Speaker 8: For what's that was the most repulsive gift?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't Carlton Jumper, but I mean, don't they do it a handover of gifts?
Speaker 1: Remember when he was going to see Donald Trump, were asking.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's actually down at Westfield.
Speaker 5: I don't think it was when Elbow was meeting the royal family and the kids and we were like, what are you going to take?
Speaker 1: And he took baby little ug boots and.
Speaker 2: Likes a six pack of Elbow Lago or whatever it is, but he's not allowed to. Yeah, yeah, he took He went to see the home Brew, he went to see KOs Darma the Britain, and he took along a six packer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you need to get it at bloody Old exactly Elbow beer.
Speaker 1: I reckon old mates is doing a right elbows larger.
Speaker 4: Speaking of old mates, Clinton and I were talking about this in pre drinks because we're on from five point thirty. I believe there was a theft that's gone down to old mate.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh my god, I can't believe.
Speaker 2: That serious theft as well.
Speaker 11: Yeah, someone stole the Australian Woman's Weekly cookbook front cover that we've got frame.
Speaker 4: So they've taken the whole front.
Speaker 11: They've taken the whole frame down the pants, yeah, and took up up the jumper and out. And so we said, hey, look we've got the person on camera.
Speaker 1: We know who you are.
Speaker 8: We know who you are.
Speaker 11: We don't know who they are because Manhattan's a big city, but we've identified the person.
Speaker 8: But we just want it back.
Speaker 11: And we said, look, if it comes back safely, eight dollars schooners for the rest of may See.
Speaker 2: I think this is a dangerous It came back this morning exactly.
Speaker 4: And what everyone's going to do now go down and flog it.
Speaker 8: Feel like we're just going to have theft, right, we should have gone the other way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't come back dollars yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 11: Something it got return It got returned safely this morning anonymously. How was the return just on the doorstep anonymously dropped off?
Speaker 1: They just left it on the doors?
Speaker 2: Goodness?
Speaker 1: Do we know if it was an Australia or American it feels like a very Australian thing to do.
Speaker 2: Do you reckon?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I want the Women's Weekly Cookbook on my wall in my New York World.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Probably, I don't know, but I'll try and get more details for you.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 2: What cakes did you get as a kid out of the Woman's.
Speaker 4: The cricket pitch?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're talking about I had the train, the swimming pool, the jelly with.
Speaker 1: The jh yeah, that was doing it. Yeah, and the dark remember the duck with the.
Speaker 4: Two tips from the package?
Speaker 1: All right? Andy talked to us about the hundred because I love when you come on and give us.
Speaker 11: In competition between the preview go downe here we go. We'll just jump into it. It's all about percents. This is about Australians behavior. What percent of a strains have been resuscitated?
Speaker 2: Oh, twelve percent?
Speaker 1: That I was going to say four percent.
Speaker 4: I'm going to go eight eight.
Speaker 2: A flyer anyone here? No, no, I haven't been so lucky.
Speaker 11: What percent of A strains have broken up with someone after something they saw on their social media, on the.
Speaker 5: Other person's social media or thirty really? Yeah, tricks blow up all the time about stuff twenties.
Speaker 4: I'm going to say forty five clean, it's got this one.
Speaker 11: Just four percent, but enough to put it on all of Australia, So that includes a seventy year olds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have to explain that question of the seventy year olds. All right, one more, Okay, here we go, Here we go. I've just realized this show could really get get you in an argument with your partner you're watching together.
Speaker 11: Opinion based question, what percent of Australians feel it's okay to tell their partner they find someone else attractive?
Speaker 4: Oh, those silly people. Oh my god. This is like the people on at the site where they put the photos in the wrong order.
Speaker 1: Oh, it'd be high.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as is the best policies.
Speaker 1: Wait, how is it word to say that someone else is attractive?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Thirty two, it's sixty Yeah, I would say about fifty seventy five, fifty sixty three. You guys split and it's all the.
Speaker 1: Tricks, right. We don't mind saying oh he's hot, he's hot, but if it's the other way around, you're.
Speaker 4: Like, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: That's sixty percent all fapals.
Speaker 11: Oh my partner, Beck, she'll just list them. When I say what's your leave, She's got a running list seven or so, which is not great.
Speaker 4: One day a line of work. You're going to meet him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, one day.
Speaker 8: I said to Beck, if you had to sleep with one of my.
Speaker 1: Friends, Now, that's a slippery question, you pick.
Speaker 8: Before I finished the k on picks, she went, Ben or Tim.
Speaker 1: I could answer that about your friends too, Andy.
Speaker 4: Lee The one hundred with Andy I returns Prime Minister facing the Nation Tomorrow Night's seven thirty or nine and nine hours, a bloody great show. Make congratulations. I just appreciate it.
Speaker 7: Thanks.
Speaker 4: Then it's twenty five past Aday. This is nova.
Speaker 2: It's just Anottle mulestone.
Speaker 1: Monday.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to your family and friends.
Speaker 4: Well, good morning, no, but welcome my mask go one Monday. What are you celebrating? Big or small? What have you done for the very first time?
Speaker 1: What was it that you did over the weekend at any age, it can be any achievement.
Speaker 2: We've had some rogue ones and we'll clap you in.
Speaker 4: He broke my black T shirt rule and went and bought myself a matching track suit which was as.
Speaker 5: Your first matching track suit. Yeah, well, I mean he's returning it, but we'll clap him in return.
Speaker 2: I think it looks good.
Speaker 4: No, the feedback has been quiet.
Speaker 2: Well no, I said you should say the Halloween and you didn't.
Speaker 1: I think it looks like it's made out of an office carpet.
Speaker 2: What are you dressed as?
Speaker 4: That's what I mean.
Speaker 5: The support grab, all the matching track suits you could have bought. It was just it was all the things you don't like.
Speaker 4: I think there's a video on our socials Jason Lauren if you want to have a look. I had a disaster though. Macy, who works in the office, just tried it on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tag came, oh no, well you're keeping it. It's a real thick setup. It looks like you've been to carpet court.
Speaker 1: Look like it's made from cold.
Speaker 2: Carpet called the experts in there.
Speaker 5: It's a co lab without a dass and it's not a colab, it's a co lab carpet corn.
Speaker 4: Michelle, good morning.
Speaker 6: Hi, here you going, Michelle.
Speaker 1: What did you do for the first time over the weekend or in the last week.
Speaker 6: I'm meal prepped for the first time, laughing in I.
Speaker 1: Talk about doing that every weekend and I'm yet to do it. What's your prep?
Speaker 6: I made a whole range of things. Actually, I did a bit of meals with chicken, snifful veggies and a range of keen wha or mashed potato. Yeah it's really good. And yeah it made some potatoes and fxages.
Speaker 1: Just for you or for the whole fan for me and my kids. Yeah, well done, Michelle. You're gonna have a cruisy week because.
Speaker 4: You love that. By Wednesday, I look at all this topic, look at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that. Admired people who can meal prep. So do I. Hey, good morning to you Miller. Hi, how are you this morning?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Excellent? What did you do at the weekend that we want to celebrate today?
Speaker 6: On Milestone Monday, I played my first footing game for the surf Stuns, and I know I scored my first goal?
Speaker 5: Yeah, shout out to the Surf Coast I thought, she said, Gold Coast Sons.
Speaker 2: How good Miller? Did you play well?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did your team win? Hi?
Speaker 4: Yeah it was sixty nine to thirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah Miller, good job, well done.
Speaker 4: All right's go to Doncaster Felix. How old are you?
Speaker 13: I'm nine.
Speaker 4: All right, buddy, And what did you do for the very first time?
Speaker 9: I got a new peev for five k at the ball at marathon?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yes, what did you? What did you run it in? What's your PEB?
Speaker 13: Twenty two minutes?
Speaker 2: Hang on?
Speaker 1: You rang the beller at marathon and won a TV.
Speaker 4: Five the five k and PB personal bit.
Speaker 1: I thought he got a five k TV.
Speaker 2: No, which is acty good?
Speaker 1: Winning the bell at marathon?
Speaker 2: No, no, Felix, well done, well done, well done, enjoy the TV so confused?
Speaker 1: God, that's what they're doing to make kids.
Speaker 4: You lit up like a Christmas ever ready to CUTV?
Speaker 1: He won it from winning the marathon? Amy, Good morning, Good morning? What is your milestone? Monday?
Speaker 13: I changed the naphew for the first time on the weekend.
Speaker 1: Was it one of your your children's or the frame?
Speaker 12: No, it was my niece and nephew.
Speaker 1: And how old is the child?
Speaker 12: The nappy I changed just undertwo?
Speaker 2: So solid it was a little bit. Yes, right, just need a lot of those wet waits, don't in the shower?
Speaker 4: Did you change your niece's nappies?
Speaker 1: Not really? No, I don't like it.
Speaker 4: What do you mean not really?
Speaker 2: What do you get halfway.
Speaker 4: Just let her run new.
Speaker 5: I'm like, drop her over, but when she's freshly changed, and what you give her that soiled?
Speaker 1: I don't have her for long enough.
Speaker 4: But what about it.
Speaker 1: I'll take her to the police station or something.
Speaker 4: Someone police. You got Jason Lauren Clint's here as well.
Speaker 2: It's back. Celebrate Mother's Day at Crown Melbourne with unforgettable dining and experiences.
Speaker 1: And your mother and your mother you mean Jason Lauren's Mother's Day lunch?
Speaker 4: What about favorite days of the year and your Mother's Day lunch. We had some crackers over the years with line performers.
Speaker 1: But this one I'm very excited about.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 5: We love spoiling our moms, and perhaps you know a mom that deserves to be spoilt. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Now listen to what we have in store for the mums.
Speaker 1: Go on Melbourne our favorite restaurant, No Boo. We are hosting you at No Boo. Now.
Speaker 5: Crown has so many amazing restaurants and we can celebrate Mother's Day out.
Speaker 1: I'd be jumping onto.
Speaker 5: Their website and looking well ahead if I was you. But we will be hosting you at No Boo for lunch.
Speaker 4: Sorry, did you say black cod?
Speaker 2: We said black We said week.
Speaker 1: If you've never had it before, you'll be having it on us.
Speaker 2: We made sure it was on the men. It's on the menu.
Speaker 5: Yes, So we want to write you and your mom or you and a mother you'd like to celebrate to Noboo and then after lunch we'll be heading over to Village Cinemas of Crowns.
Speaker 1: Lux Gold Class for a private screening of the Devilwares product to which I am dying.
Speaker 4: So here's to go. We'll have a couple of coffee teas, been lunch at No Boo like he will continue browdy Hen's party. We will cruise line. We should do.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: I shan't be doing that. I shan't be in the front. You can knock yourselves out.
Speaker 4: We'll put in the middle of the line. You can have your hands.
Speaker 1: We will be shiitting down to see the Devil Wears prior to in Gold Class. How good. It doesn't get much better than that.
Speaker 4: You can experience Devil Wears prior to in Gold Class book at Village Cinemas dot com dot Au It's most anticipated movie this year.
Speaker 2: Your own private.
Speaker 4: Screening and as I was mentioned, drinks continue.
Speaker 2: We'll get a.
Speaker 5: Top a bit of a cocktail at the movie and thirteen twenty fourteen, if you want to bring your mum to Noble and then to Devil Wears Pritor to on us.
Speaker 1: Now to Friday before Mother's Day, the eight.
Speaker 2: I believe, Yeah, so right, yeah eight, so confident.
Speaker 1: So confident. Whatever the Friday is before the Mother's Day.
Speaker 4: Cannot buy a ticket to this event. It is very exclusive. The only way to get in is to win.
Speaker 5: And then laws, let's go to Jasmine. Good morning, Good morning, Jasmine. Would you like to come along to our Mother's Day lunch? And who would you like to bring?
Speaker 6: I'm going to cry.
Speaker 1: It's my mom.
Speaker 12: She literally does everything for us. She's a single mom of five, she's got two grandkids, and her whole.
Speaker 2: Life stops just for us.
Speaker 12: So I really want to take her.
Speaker 13: And we've never won anything, so yeah, I'm just hopefully I've won this and I can take my mom with me and you can send the day together.
Speaker 1: What's mom's name, Jasmine.
Speaker 13: Her name's fay Faye.
Speaker 1: Will you and say are going to be joining us? You know, thank you so much, You're so welcome. She sounds like a wonderful mom.
Speaker 9: She's amazing.
Speaker 8: She's amazing.
Speaker 4: Day.
Speaker 2: Do you like a common tale, you might see a very different side of mum. I want to give you a hug. So beautiful, beautiful words, and that just goes to show what mums mean to us.
Speaker 1: Ault.
Speaker 4: Yes, Judgment, you have the first invite. You are coming along.
Speaker 9: Thank you so much, Thank you.
Speaker 1: We can't wait to meet you. Now you're one of five kids. You're going to be the golden child. Move over siblings, judsmine's got it.
Speaker 8: In the bag.
Speaker 2: Like a party, she does.
Speaker 13: She does love a party.
Speaker 4: You can sit next to Clinton the movie. Then, hey, julemen, we will see in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 6: All right, thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: We see then, no worries. That's right. Lunch is on us. We're going to be at Nobu and then we cruise through and check out The Devil Wears prior to too.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: And there's more surprises as well. Oh there is wait wait for the day.
Speaker 1: It's going to be a RiPP up.
Speaker 5: Now there is a chance to win every day for the next two weeks, So make sure you're listening because it'll be all different times.
Speaker 1: Throughout the show. Give us a call and you can be with your mum or a mum.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: It's our and your Mother's Day lunch and it is back but twenty twenty six here on Novar that is it? Are we are getting out of here? The lovely Melchresina is in next. That's a fun show.
Speaker 5: Thanks showing the phones rang off the hook for Mother's Day. If you missed out, make sure you stay tuned tomorrow because we've got more tickets to give away to our Mother'sday lunch and it's going to be a special one.
Speaker 4: I'll school pickup's always fun that day. I'll be on pick up, Judy because the wife will be off on the Mother's Day line.
Speaker 1: Give us lots of school Mother's Day lunches.
Speaker 4: Oh you all the dads are lined up with the look of fear of what's going to come home.
Speaker 2: Seeing a roll from ours to school pick up.
Speaker 4: Which is normally what I do. Yeah, and then and then mum normally comes in bit steamed at about nine o'clock.
Speaker 1: Let her do whatever she wants.
Speaker 4: She can do what she wants.
Speaker 2: Push to judge, No, it's sounded very much.
Speaker 1: No gets down to judge.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, it's her day.
Speaker 4: No, don't do this. Last year she sent me a textai on about to come home, and I was texting her friends Kiri and Tasha and keep her out, keep her out.
Speaker 1: You don't want to, don't want to, can't.
Speaker 4: Thank you for being.
Speaker 1: You walked yourself right into that.
Speaker 4: I want her to stay out as long as she wants.
Speaker 1: She wanted to come home and you said, text her, you text stay out, just stay out. I want to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when she's steamed, as you said, after the Mother's Day, loved, she.
Speaker 2: Comes steaming in?
Speaker 4: What are you doing here?
Speaker 2: I told you to stay out?
Speaker 1: Got it's mother's day?
Speaker 2: Let her leave a little boy friends, let me down?
Speaker 4: That's place to keep her out?
Speaker 1: And what have you got planned for the Sunday for Mother's Day? Oh?
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 2: She could be listening steam you tea that you said it.
Speaker 1: We're quoting. They had direct.
Speaker 4: Quotes out of context. Now I feel how the politicians feel.
Speaker 5: Don't compare yourself to a politician.
Speaker 2: All right, cheesy, beacrat politicians.
Speaker 4: I'd be done.
Speaker 1: He wouldn't do anything he says, so he probably fits right.
Speaker 4: Invite all right, that is it belch sne is the next we will see tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow more on the show, more Invites.
Speaker 4: And Your Mother's Day Lunch, and the five K question is back. We'll see that.
Speaker 2: Bye bye, Thank you, Jason, Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials