Speaker 1: On Skyland's Australia.
Speaker 2: This is the Wider Panalty Show.
Speaker 1: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Panehy Show. Coming up tonight, Thousands of furious farmers and firefighters descend on Melbourne's CBDs victorious dead Royal government expands the emergency services tax. Patrick Carlin will have more on that shortly. John Persudo breaks his silence after being ordered to pay over two million dollars in legal fees. Sephanibastian weighs in on efforts to save the former Liberal leader from bankruptcy. British Prime Minister Kis Starmer morphing into Donald Trump with tough talk about borders, foreign labor and English language requirements. Kosher Gator will be here with the details, and later in the hour Alex Stein will have the latest from the US. And Tonight's Left is losing. It is heavy on a list celebrities, including this clown.
Speaker 3: America's philistine president has had himself appointed head of one of our premier cultural institutions.
Speaker 1: But first volunteer firefighters and farmers gathered in huge numbers in Melbourne, CBD today to protest the state government's expanded emergency services tax. They travel to the steps of Parliament in convoy from all corners of the state demand just center Alan scrapped the controversial tax amid the disastrous drought that is crippling many parts of the state.
Speaker 4: Is this another expense we don't need? I mean, the problem of we've got now risk fite profile is huge. I've really these fixed costs and this is just another big fixed cost we don't need. I mean, the flow on effect is going to be huge, hecause, I mean, this money's going to leave leave our districts. It's going to end up down here. And now, if it was going back into our CFA, back where we are, wouldn't be quite so bad. But we know for a fact it's coming down here to filter center Allen's big black hole in the budget.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: The outcry comes as farmers in draft to ravaged areas are being forced to send thousands of dairy cows to be slaughtered as they don't have sufficient feed to keep them alive and healthy. The cost of hay has gone up considerably in the last week alone. Farmers say that the Alan government has failed to provide adequate support, instead slugging them with yet another tax. Joining me now for more on This is News Corps senior writer Patrick Carli and Patrick, the farmers and indeed many in regional areas are furious. There does seem to be this divide between the city and regional areas, and people out there are doing it tough.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Look, the farmers have got the triple whammy today. Basically they've got a draft, they've raising rising feed prices, and they've got this ridiculous new tax which who knows who came up with this idea to this tax. I mean, let's just punish the people who are doing it tough. It's tinued, it's ridiculous, it should be scrapped, and you'd like, look, I welcome the farmers coming out in four They've got some very legitimate grip.
Speaker 1: It takes a lot for them to leave their farms, travel hours in some cases to go to the steps of Parliament. They're not people who protest at the drop of a hat. But things are pretty grim, as you said, and we've got the Victorian state budget today, biggest debt in the country, bigger state debt, and an annual interest bill that's hitting ten billion dollars shortly. That is frightening and all they seem to have is property taxes, and this is yet another one.
Speaker 2: Well, look, the taxes are gone up. If you look at the budget today, the taxes have gone up from thirty one billion dollars in twenty two to twenty three to forty one billion dollars in twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Twe and they say there's no new taxes.
Speaker 2: And at the same time, we've got this debt going up to I think one hundred and ninety four billion dollars. That works out it's ten billion dollars in interest per year. That works out to a million dollars an hour in interest repayment. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: You said, you hope that just into Allen government will scrap this tax. Is there any likelihood of that happening given the distraits therein financially.
Speaker 2: Look, what I get upset about is the naked gouging that this government does. They just attack people who are asset rich to try and pay down on those debts that they created over the course of the last nine years. They're not cutting spending, They're just whacking Victorians who have been whacked over and over in so many different ways over so many years.
Speaker 1: Now to the other big news today, the coalition is no more. Nationals leader David Little Proud announcing earlier today that the Nationals will not be reinstating a coalition agreement with the Liberals at this time. Here's what you have to say.
Speaker 5: Our party room has got to a position where we will not be re entering a coalition agreement with the Liberal Party after this election. What we have got to a position is that the National Party will sit alone on a principal basis their need to we discover who they are and what they want to be. We're very clear about who we are and why we're here.
Speaker 1: Patrick. Is this heading for divorce or is it just a trial separation and they're going to kiss and make up before the next election.
Speaker 2: I think it's a time out, you'd call it at this stage. Look, the Nationals did pretty well at the election.
Speaker 1: They did.
Speaker 2: I think they've lost one seat, and over the last two elections the Liberals got smashed. The Liberals don't know who they are or what they want to be. They don't know how they're going to appeal to particularly young people and to women in those electorates where they did so poorly. The Nationals, in contrast, actually did very well they want to prosecute the policies that they took to the election and those policies which won over electorates in a very successful way. So look, I think you can assume they probably get back together at some point. They have split three times previously, which I didn't realize. It does happen from time to time, and it probably is a good time for a time out.
Speaker 1: Well, the Nationals seem to have a much firmer idea of who they are, what they stand for, and it speaks to the electorate because as you said, they did pretty well in an election campaign that was disastrous for the coalition. Overall, there's only I think five or six seats between them. The Nationals could be the lead opposition, which would mean the Prime Minister or the alternative prime Minister could come from them, So it's quite a different set of circumstances to what we've seen in the past.
Speaker 2: Look, I think it just emphasizes that regional city divide, which has been really growing rapidly, especially over the last ten years. What the Bush is talking about and what the Bush cares about is dramatically different to the retoric coming out of camera and out of the Capital cities. They have their own interests and they did good. The Nationals did a good job of representing those interests, and it'll be interesting to see. Look, I don't know how you change that divide. I don't know how you bring it back together, but it's there.
Speaker 1: The issue of net zero is going to be crucial energy policy. If Susan Lee wants to go down this renewables road and stick with net zero, then perhaps this reconciliation is not going to be as amicable as you would like because the Nationals, and they certainly have people within that party who are outspoken on this one, this policy abandoned. They see it as holding the party back. And you've got to say, since they embraced net zero in twenty twenty one, they've lost two elections in devastating circumstances.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Look, the Nationals are realistic. They're saying we need nuclear. The renewables is not going to work. And I think time will tell and I think that will be shown to be so that nuclear has to be on the table. They haven't sort of run away from that. The coalition together sort of brought forward this nuclear idea, then the Liberals sort of ran backwards from it a million miles an hour, whereas the Nationals said, well we need this, this is what we need. So look, the Liberals need to do a lot of soul over many months to actually work out who they are and what they're going to do. The National is an entity unto themselves, and they're doing pretty well.
Speaker 1: They are. They're certainly doing better than the Liberals of the moment. Now to the other side of the isle and Anthony Albanize is welfare working group known as the Economic Inclusion Advisory Committee what a name, is pushing for Labor to end its six point eight billion dollar power bill rebate scheme and instead redirect that money to more solar panel and battery subsidies, more money for the renewable sector from your taxes, Patrick, what do you think of this suggestion.
Speaker 2: Look, there's a standout statistic in this discussion. Power prices across Australia have gone up forty seven percent this year, out of pocket prices at forty seven percent. There's no way in the world politically this government is going to drop out the rebate. They need the rebates just to keep everything going. And I just seems so pine in the sky. I mean low income people subsidizing soular batteries on their rooms. How are they going to find the difference which is ten thousand dollars to try and save the planet.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and a lot of low income people have rent, so how are they going to be getting subsidies for this? It is so hair brained. But then so is the whole notion that renewables are cheaper. And we keep pumping money into renewables and our power bills keep going up. I wonder at some point we're going to sort of realize, well, maybe the renewables aren't that cheap after all. Now to the insane costs of real estate in this country, including parking spots. Six parking spots in Sydney's CBD have sold, for get this, six hundred and eight thousand each at auction, each supposed to be patrick a record price per per space. That is crazy. In most countries, they would look at that and would refuse to believe that six hundred thousand in whatever currency that transfer transfers to would buy you a substantial house in most countries.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Look, I think there was there was ninety two inquiries for these car parks. It is prime real estate it's near Circular Key in Sydney. It is if you've got a parking spot, it is a parking spot. They had thirty bids. They went past the reserve after four bids. I think there is still money around and something like that. Look, that is very desirable to have those car parks.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Now I know you're a footy fan, so before you go, I want to get your input on this story. The AFL has been lobbied in recent years to make it mandatory for each club to recruise at least one Indigenous player. What do you make of this proposal? The number of Indigenous players on AFL list has reduced in recent years, but do we really need to have quotas and mandatory recruitment.
Speaker 2: Look like quotas in every aspect of industry across the board, they don't work and it's not going to work in an elite sport context, is it. Look the numbers are sad. I think there's eighty seven Indigenous players playing AFL five years ago. It's down to sixty two the.
Speaker 1: Akill there's an overrepresentation though, I mean, obviously a lot of Indigenous players are hugely popular. Some of the best players in the league and they've always been overrepresented. So the rationale for quota or a mandatory recruitment requirement seems a bit odd.
Speaker 2: Well, it simply wouldn't work those players if they were recruited as a quota sort of deal, they're not going to get games, They're not going to play AFL. It's not going to work. I mean, a lot of things need to be done. There are systemic issues here in terms of getting great players to the AFL playing field, and there's lots that needs to be done. But quotas he's not going to fix anything.
Speaker 1: Patrick Carline, thanks for it time tonight. Joining me now is Women's Forum Australia's head of advocacy, Stephanie Bastian Stephanie. Former Victorian opposition leader John Pursuito is in danger of being declared bankrupt and losing his seat after being ordered to cover Mora Deemings two point three million dollar legal bill. John Pursuito has conceded an interview with The Herald Son that there is a part of me that thinks, geez, if only I had taken a moment, I could have done things differently or better. But in the same interview, also said I did everything that I possibly could to settle the matter, and that I've always acted then as now in the best interest of the party. Stephan I've got to ask, is he delusional or dumb? It's hard to think of another option. There were plenty of opportunities for him to do a U turn here before he got to this point.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, it's on the public record that he he didn't even respond to Mora's last letter of offer to settle the case for one hundred grand. But one thing that Pursuito hasn't mentioned is the one big lesson that he and his faction should learn, and that is to stop the witch hunt against Conservatives. What happened to Moira follows a plethora of women, particularly within the Victorian Division, that had been demonized by his faction. There was Cynthia Watson in Ringwood, whose husband had attended a big event in Queensland with an afarious character, and despite the fact that she was mayor and an elected local counselor, she was somehow unfit to run for the seat of Ringwood. And this whole story came from within the division. Renee heat almost didn't sit in the party room because her father, and you were a pastor in a Muslim country and he was too conservative, once again damaged by association.
Speaker 8: Of course, then she was dragged through the MUDs.
Speaker 7: After she refused to fix the minutes to make Vesudo's story fit.
Speaker 8: But one after another, these women have been mistreated.
Speaker 7: Moira as the first woman to actually stand up and push back say no, and that is cost Purseudo at this point, it looks like it's costing his seat.
Speaker 8: He's up for.
Speaker 7: Millions of dollars in damages. But the shoe is now on the other foot. So I think the lesson here is for them to stop demonizing conservatives and to start working as a broad shirts that they should be.
Speaker 1: Now let's turn our attention to an author want to be Pirate and husband of Lisa Wilkinson, Peter fitz Simon's who posted these comments about Mara Deeming and they're still up. This was posted back in twenty twenty three. I can't believe it's still up on x in It Fitzimon's response to a post praising John Pursudo for expelling Deeming from the party room, and Fitzimon writes, if we Australians don't draw a line in the sand on Nazis, Where does it stop? Charlottesville, Stephanie is a shocking thing to put out there about Mora Deeming who was there to protect women's right. I know Moura is absolutely shattered about that post. How is it still up today? How do they have a license to defame this poor woman despite everything she's done to clear her name.
Speaker 7: Well, I think that's probably a question for her lawyers. I hope they write him a strongly worded letter to enforce him to take that down. But I mean, Peter Fitzgibbons is a nasty man. He has constantly mocked women who have expressed concern about women playing in sport. And the fact that he didn't go and fact check this situation, I think it probably didn't suit him to do so. But this just shows the ramifications of what pursudo did.
Speaker 8: He went out with this story with these lies that a.
Speaker 7: Court found to be incredibly damaging, he didn't fact check and he probably didn't want to. And the consequences of his Pursuito's actions is that people like Fitzgibbons, who also have large followings, have furthered the damage by spreading it around on social media.
Speaker 1: And if you're pandering to the likes of FitzSimons then you're kind of losing the fight. He's supposed to be a conservative leader. This was such a lost opportunity by Pursuito to actually lay a glove on the Dan Andrews government and speak for the eighty percent. This is an eighty twenty issue. You might even argue it's a ninety ten issue. But sadly we've got Labor, the Liberals, the Greens all siding with a ten to twenty percent activist class now fast for FitzSimons, he's a typical lefty losing it. He's triggered now by the Australian flag. He posted this in recent days. He said, it really is weird how the OS flag these days on Twitter is the surest sign of mad, bad and dangerous to know Cookers, I mean really, Now, let's turn our attention to the Abortion Access Bill, which has now passed the New South Wales Parliament after the Greens did the deal with the Chris Means government. Steph, tell me about your concerns about this legislation. Surely if it's expanding women's rights, it's a good thing.
Speaker 8: Well, that's the way they've pitched it.
Speaker 7: But the problem with the remnants of this bill, and it has been wound back significantly, is that women in regional areas will be given access to the pill without the necessary medical support in the case of adverse events. There was a big study out with over eight hundred thousand participants earlier this year. One in ten women have had serious adverse health events to taking the medical Abortion Bill sorry abortion pill, including hemorrhaging and needing hospitalization. There's been a range of adverse events.
Speaker 1: Now to the US where the Trump Department of Justice has reallocated federal funding for groups that support transgenderism and DEI policies diversity equity inclusion, and they've diverted that funding step to boost law enforcement efforts. It's precisely the sort of being that your group advocates for, and I would think most people would be in support of this sort of action because that is something that is again another eighty twenty issue, and for too long the twenty percent has had disproportionate power and influence.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, I think the austrained public would be shocked at the millions of dollars that are put into these activist lobby groups. Acon's one single organization that receives over sixteen million dollars. Every local council across the country now are implementing these LGBTI Advisory Board. State governments are rolling out programs. You've got programs and schools, millions and millions of tax funded dollars being poured into these activist groups that are wreaking havoc on society and taking away the rights of women and girls. I think it's extraordinary, and this is money that could be going to good use to address domestic violence, boosting domestic violence shelters and support networks for women, dealing with the mental health crisis in our schools, for kids, providing more counseling. I think that it would be great to have a review into just how much waste is going into these organizations, because they're wreaking a lot more havoc than they are adding a benefit to our society.
Speaker 1: And at tax payers expense. Deevanie Bastion, thank you for your time tonight, still to calm lefties losing it? Plus, why is kiss starmas slowly morphing into Donald Trump? Kosher Gata has the details You're watching. The reader Paney Show, and it's time for Left is losing it. Let's go to the caln't feel first of all that the uber, rich and famous gather to congratulate themselves about how special, brave, humble and inclusive they are, and how they are at the forefront of fighting fascism. Here is a once great actor turned teds sufferer, Robert de Niro.
Speaker 3: In my country, we're fighting like hell for the democracy we once took for granted, and that affects all of us. That affects all of us here because the art art, democratic art is inclusive. It brings people together tonight. Art looks for truth. Art embraces diversity, and that's why art is a threat. That's why we are a threat to autocrats and fascists.
Speaker 1: Yes, the film industry is so inclusive, Robert, You actors have such a perfect moral compass with your sick, sordid personal lives. Did you notice global warming? Hysterically and out of dicaprion stage there were DeNiro, the dude who flies around the world in private jets and seals in massive yachts, but is really really concerned about emissions. And as for being inclusive, well, the fifty year old is not very inclusive of women over twenty five, not in his dating life anyway. But let's get back to Robert de Niro as a mad rant. Here he lies with gay abandon.
Speaker 3: America's philistine president has had himself appointed head of one of our premier cultural institutions. He has cut funding and support to the arts, humanities, and education. All these attacks are unacceptable, and this isn't just an American problem, It's a global one. Unlike a film, we can't just all sit back and watch. We have to act, and we have to act now.
Speaker 1: We have to act. We have to act now. It's amazing that Donald Trump, the fascist dictator, allows DeNiro to defame him so easily. Why isn't he arresting him, putting him in jail. Isn't that what dictators do? And isn't that what we were told would happen. Remember when De Niro and fellow Teds sufferer Bill Maher was saying before the election, what would happen if Trump won?
Speaker 3: If he is he wins the election, you won't be on the show anymore.
Speaker 1: He'll come looking for me.
Speaker 3: There'll be things that happened that none of us can imagine. That's what happens in that kind of a dictatorship, which is what he says. Let's believe him. Take him at his work.
Speaker 1: I did from the beginning.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean, I said from the very beginning, this guy is never going to concede power.
Speaker 1: No, he hasn't conceded power. He's your president. And once you're dining with him at the White House, Bill Maher and somehow Robert de Niro is still not locked up. Here's another lefty losing it, actor Ben Stiller, who also has crazy fever dreams about Trump coming after him.
Speaker 10: It's impossible not to be aware of the fact that people feel this, You know that, oh wow, you know there can be retribution from the government if you say something wrong, and that's really scary. So just to even be thinking that way is you know. Of course I'm aware of it. I think everybody's aware of it.
Speaker 1: Can someone tell Ben Stiller that it was the previous administration that went after grandmothers for posting funny memes and sought to have school moms concerned about trans indoctrination in classrooms, sought to have them labeled domestic terrorists. All these clowns do is life he was really genuinely worried about repercussions from the Trump administration. I can tell you Ben Stiller would be keeping his mouth shut. One thing you can say about Hollywood, they ain't brave. Here's another actor, Europe, Pascal, And when he's not signing letters accusing Israel of genocide, he's eager to tell you that being against the deportation of illegal immigrants means he's on the right side of history.
Speaker 11: I want people to be safe and to be protected, and and I want very much to live on the right side of history. And I'm an immigrant. My parents are refugees from Chile. I myself was a refugee. We fled a dictatorship, and I was privileged enough to grow up in the US.
Speaker 1: You know, in a world of miserable, hysterical clowns like de Niro and Stilla, pays to be a Jerry. Here is Jerry Seinfeld treating the loopy left with the disdain they richly deserve.
Speaker 12: You, Jerry Seinfeld, Paline, he was the genocideplicide.
Speaker 1: Joy, you're the Jennie.
Speaker 3: You ran it.
Speaker 12: Resized read Holifide.
Speaker 1: I love the kid blowing a kiss there at the end. You know who is much funnier than many of these triggered comics. It's forty five and forty seven.
Speaker 12: Yes.
Speaker 1: Potus was again cracking jokes earlier today describing how he came to secure the Olympics for America after his twenty sixteen election triumph.
Speaker 13: When I spoke to this gentleman who was obviously Scandinavian, seriously Scandinavian and very nice, I couldn't get him off the phone because he was so starved for love. He just kept I must have had him for two hours. I couldn't. I said, sir, I have to go on President elect. Yes all I said to him, yes, yes, yes, we will take good care. They wanted to know that if they choose us for the Olympics, will they will we treat them nicely? And I said, We're going to treat you like so well, like you've never been treated.
Speaker 1: But it didn't stop at the Olympics. Trump also secured the World Cup for America, and because of the twenty twenty election shenanigans, he'll be president when both events take place.
Speaker 10: And we got the World Cup.
Speaker 13: I got them both, and I said, man, I won't be president. I got the Olympics and the World Cup, and I won't be president and they're going to forget that I got them. Nobody's going to mention it, because you know a little bit, that's the way life is. And then they rigged the election. And then I said, you know what I'll do. I'll run again and I'll shove it up their ass. I then realized, I said, you know what, I got the Olympics, I got the World Cup, and I got the two hundred and fifties. Look at the way this works out. So if they would have left us alone and wouldn't have cheated on the election and wouldn't have rigged it, I would have been retired right now. I would have been happily doing something else. And instead they have me for four more years. Can you learn?
Speaker 1: And when it comes to Trump, we know that the opinion polls always understate his popularity. But the polls are nevertheless turning, and even CNN is forced to acknowledge that unhappy news unhappy for them.
Speaker 14: I think it's time for a bit of a reality check. Right we were going to late April Donald Trump's approval ratings. That approval seemed to be falling. He seemed to be audios, amigos. People were writing his political obituary.
Speaker 15: He is rising from the dead.
Speaker 14: Look at this, Hello, Trump's not approval rating among voters. This is the Reuters Episodes polling.
Speaker 8: Look at this.
Speaker 14: In late April, he was eight points underwater. But look at where he was in the most recent poll among voters. He's up seven points.
Speaker 1: Let's bring in Sky and his contributor Kosher Gaida Kosher. It's not just the Ibsoce poll. A CNN noted in that segment. His approval rating is up across numerous polls, and you can kind of see why. With the Middle East trip and some of these trade deals that are being struck.
Speaker 15: He just does this ball of energy and he doesn't stop. He's just getting one thing done after the other after it seems like eight years of or four years Underbiden of just like nothing getting done. So just the contrast in there. His policy positions are very popular, They've always been popular. His personality is something that was always polarizing and that shows through in these poll numbers. But now even that gap seems to be closing, where the people who loved him still love him, and a lot of people who didn't love him. I think do respect him, even if they don't admit it anymore, whether it's the assassination attempts or just the way he's approaching this rule. All of that, I think just call Ussis into these poll numbers. They won't last forever, but he is certainly riding high.
Speaker 1: Now to James Comy has gone on MSNBC to defend himself after he was questioned over what was seen as a threat to President Domald truck. He posted this image saying eighty six forty seven. He claims he had no idea what those numbers meant.
Speaker 9: You were back in the middle of a political firestorm.
Speaker 16: Yeah, for walking on the beach with my wife, So I don't know how we ended up here. Never occurred to me that it was any kind of controversial thing, but that's the time.
Speaker 4: We live in.
Speaker 1: Kosher really, I mean, he's claiming hered that eighty six forty seven is just a clever way to express a political viewpoint, and he didn't know of the violent meaning behind the number eighty six. Explain to my audience why that post caused such concern.
Speaker 15: So forty seven obviously Trump so forty president in eighty six in American slaying. It can mean something milder like canceling an order at a diner, to something much more sinister like ordering it.
Speaker 1: Certainly in recent times it's been to kill for sure, and theed rid of is the softer version.
Speaker 15: But yes, and the point is it's not so much the code, Like I don't even think people are alleging that he's issuing some secret command off X. It is that you are the former FBI director, so your position carries weight, Your words carry weight, your tweets and ex posts carry weight. And to just casually throw that thing out there, even if he was doing it to be funny, which I don't think people think of him as somebody who'd be doing comedy on there. But even if he were doing that, it's just irresponsible and that's why it created this whole firestorm. And also it's a new day where the Trump administration wants to be on offense and go after these kinds of innuendos and insinuations from the other side in a way that maybe they would not have last time.
Speaker 1: It's just an incredible thing for a former FBI director to do, particularly against a president who's already had two assassination attempts, and we always know there's threats against his life. Just astonishing work.
Speaker 15: There.
Speaker 1: Now to another example of no one being above the law. Introm Us Attorney Elena Haba has announced today that her office has charged congress Woman Makaiva with violation of Title eighteen. This is for our allegedly assaulting, impeding, and interfering with law enforcement. Here is some footage of that incident. The Democrat congresswoman is in red. In this footage. Those antiques kosher are outside an ice facility in New Jersey immigration detention center. Incredible. The Democrats think they can behave like that with cameras there, with law enforcement and not had some sort of an investigation or possible charges.
Speaker 15: I think they believe that because it's never happened like the other side. This never ever goes after anything like this. And it started with words where they say, you know, we will resist or I think it was the governor of New Jersey or Connecticut or both of them who said that they're hiding somebody on top of their garage. Then it moved into trespassing. So the mayor of Newark, in that same incident over there, was actually charged with trespassing, and then those charges were dropped, and then it went further where she's putting her hands on an officer, which if anybody else of you or I did that, there very well could and should be consequences to it. So she thinks she's above the system because this is a clashing of different branches of government, and the executive branch with a congressional representative. However, nobody is above the law. We've been told this for four years, and I think they're finding out.
Speaker 1: And there's calls for her to step down because when there has been precedents with Republicans facing charges being forced to step down before there was any trial or verdict. I doubt that's going to happen, but we are seeing the administration take these matters seriously. First with COMI with this, they are not going to just let things go through to the keeper as Republicans have in the past.
Speaker 15: Definitely playing offense. And the other thing too, is so the law maybe on their side, and the statute court is still being you can find a law against anybody if you want to bring it, and prosecutors can bring discretion. They're bringing this discretion with offense because the other side crossed the rubicon first. And for everybody crying that it's politically motivated, I think the Countra argument to that is, so what even if it is politically motivated, it has been on the other side as well, and you've got to play dirty and fight fire with fire is what the Trump administration is called.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, you had people connected with Trump people part of the administration go to jail for things that people will never really charged with. And so the appetite is there, certainly within the Trump camp. If they want to play these games, then we're going to play it by their rules and it's going to come back to them. It's not going to be a one way straight Yeah.
Speaker 15: I think this is just the beginning, but it is going to mushroom into a big issue right now and it's certainly creating another political firestorm.
Speaker 1: So we shall see.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Before we switched to the UK, and gosh, we've had some developments there in recent days, what did you make of Trump's Middle East tour? It was astonishing on so many levels, the way he was faded, the speech he gave basically saying the interventionist and neo cons got it wrong and they caused a great deal of damage in pursuing regime change, and it seemed to be one where they were going to focus on the shared interest of prosperity as well as peace. It seemed to be as much about making business deals as it was about creating long lasting piece.
Speaker 15: It was really remarkable on so many levels. I call it a deal making diplomacy because that is his way, and bringing trillions of dollars of investment into the country, at least on peoper and the diplomacy was about it really was shunning his own party, the Republican Party, and what they did in the Bush years and forever war was kind of giving a nod or paying respects to this very complex culture, imperfect as it may be, but saying it is not the West's job to go and impose themselves on that. And it was also notable, of course, because he did not visit Israel and that controversy is part of that region. But he was there for these three countries and to have his mission of bringing money back to the US.
Speaker 1: And again people missed this in this country in particular. But a lot of Trump's policy positions is what the old school left used to have maybe a decade or two ago. So it's hard for someone the left to condemn this, given it's what they've been advocating for for a long time. Now, let's switch to the UK and Kiirs starma. He seems to be morphing into some new age Trump. Let's have a look at some of the stuff he's been posting online in recent times. This is his late work. He said, if you work here illegally or employ people who do, we're coming for you. Illegal working raids are up forty percent and we won't stop there. He posted that on Sunday. The day before he posted this, For too long Britain has been addicted to cheap overseas labor, while one in eight of our own young people aren't in education, employment or training. I'm putting our young people first, Britain first, oh, investing in skills they need, and ending our dependence on foreign labor. A week earlier, he posted this. This is kir Starmer, the British Prime Minister. He said, if you want to live in the UK, you should speak English. That's common sense. So we're raising English language requirements across every main immigration route. And this settlement in the UK is a privilege that is earned not a right. Again, this isn't Donald Trump saying, this is Kirs Starman. And finally this he said, the Tories lost control of our borders and let net migrations saw to record levels, undercutting hard working Brits. I won't stand for it. I promised to restore control and cut migration and I'm delivering with tough new measures British workers. I've got your back, Kosher. What is going on? How is this open borders leftist morphing into Donald Trump? If you didn't tell me that was a Keir Starmer And he asked me which world leader had posted those tweets, I'd say Donald Trump.
Speaker 15: Talkcolate, a metamorphosis, and that is some weapons grade cajones as they say, for him to just go and do that one eedy. And I think the reason is those are extremely popular positions. They have been for the better part of forty years in the UK, in Australia, in America, in Canada, in the West. And it was a wide opening in the field that the right side of the aisle for the most part failed to take in country after country. And so he's taking it because it's a wide opening and he knows his pop bel it's politically expedient and on some level you've got admire it because the left place to win and they will do what the other side failed to.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I mean words are cheap, The redtric is there. Whether it's actually be backed up by action is another thing. Whether they've got the appetite to follow through. But they're worried about reform. Nigel Farage. We hear so much here about how Donald Trump costs the Liberals the election, despite the fact that they went in with a labor like policy. Farage is fine about closing up to Trump, copying some of that ideology, and he's doing brilliantly. He's polling and also just the recent council elections and by elections he did particularly well.
Speaker 15: And that's the other reason for this is politically expedient, as you say, and I think he Starmer's trying to neutralize Frage as much as he can. But you're right, words are cheap, and if they don't follow through, they might do a token move here and there. But if they don't follow through, that issue Forrage owns. So I think it'll be hard for Stromer to take.
Speaker 1: That away from it, and really shame on the Tories. They were in government for so long and they governed like labor. Were talking about the Liberals here having labor like policies. We have Tories governments who thought they were the Labor party. Now, before you go leftist activists and football broadcaster Gary Lineker will no longer be a presenter for the BBC after reposting on Instagram a story about Zionism which featured a picture of a rat, an image widely perceived as virulently anti Semitic. Kosher Linka is the BBC's highest paid presenter, is getting paid more than two point six million a year and he's got a long track record of this sort of activism. This is at new He seems to be a leftist activist first and football commentator second.
Speaker 15: Indeed, this is a big scalp though, and I think this is a bridge too far. So there are other examples of darlings of the left like Mehdi Hassan comes to mind. For example, was fired for making not similar but topics comments around the same topic and especially Israel and Gaza and then veering into anti Semitism. So you reap what you saw, as they say, in that case, there is a little bit where people say, as you point out that he was saying all sorts of controversial political things for years against the rage against other groups and never had his scalp taken. This though, is the bridge too far and he probably didn't see it coming.
Speaker 1: And you know what, you would feel sorry for someone who, you might say, in this case has been a victim of canceled culture. But Gary Ldeker was such an enthusiastic backer of cancel culture that there ain't no sympathy here. Kosher Gaina, thank you so much for your time. Today, still to come, experts raise concerns about the timing of Joe Biden's cancer diagnosis. Alex Stein has the details back, joining me now as comedian and host of Primetime with Alex Stein on Blaze TV. Alex Stein himself, let's start with the curious timing of former President Joe Biden's cancer diagnosis, and there have been no shortage of experts coming out to dispute the claims that the cancer was discovered just in recent days.
Speaker 16: I'm a prostate cancer patient. I work on the bard of the Prostate Cancer Foundation. I know a lot about this illness. I've treated it for forty years and when I saw them say, hey, we found a nodule, already, my spidy sense was up because we really don't do the digital rectal exam anymore. We follow the PSA and we found this nodule, and oh, my goodness, he's got metastatic disease. I thought, no, it does not pass the sniff test. If indeed he was diagnosed to a couple of years ago and he has metastatic disease, he would be subjected to something called androgen deprivation therapy. That's the treatment for his condition. And they're trying to avoid saying that he's been on there for a while because some of the common side effects include muscular wasting and muscular instability and falls and cognitive slowing and fatigue. We've seen that Eve all over the last two years, and so my suspicion is he's been on andgrim deprivation therapy and they've known about this for a long time, Alex.
Speaker 1: We really to believe that the President of the United States was not having regular checkups, regular blood tests, and they discovered this cancer at this late stage.
Speaker 6: Well, Rita, I think it's pretty obvious that they had to have some sort of prior knowledge about you know, this terrible diagnosis for President Biden. And I think it was actually Laura Lumer who reported that they might have you found this cancer diagnosis when he was on Air Force One heading from I think it was Las Vegas back to Washington, d C. Now, I know that's not confirmed, but I think it's obvious that they probably had prior knowledge of this cancer.
Speaker 1: And I don't know how long I would think it bad. Try knowledge well before that, Alex. I mean, from what I'm understanding from experts in the field, these sort of regular blood tests would show this up many years ago. And we played a video last night from around two years ago when Joe Biden said on stage about having cancer, and his people said he was a gaff but it seemed to be a pretty clear statement. He even attributed the cause. He was talking about the pollution in the area where he grew up. But already, Alex, the pushes on from Democrats and their propaganda arm to go easy on Joe Biden given this diagnosis. Let's have a look at CNN.
Speaker 9: His medical condition. Now he's announced medical condition. Now do you believe that silences or delays a lot of conversations about his you know, last year and a half for now, yeah.
Speaker 16: Well, I mean I think those conversations are going to happen, but they should be more muted.
Speaker 14: And set aside for now as he's struggling through this.
Speaker 1: Alex, do you agree that conversations about Biden's cognitive issues should be muted now?
Speaker 6: Well, I think we should have these tough conversations. But Rita, you know, the real elephant in the room is I wouldn't have been surprised if they didn't want, you know, something tragic to happen to Joe Biden, so they could have put Kamala Harris in. I think it is very weird, you know that they were talking about this two years ago and then now they magically bring it up. So I think we just need to talk about the presidency, honestly about you know, what he just did for the past four years, but also be respectful of this horrible thing that's happened happening to him. So it's a delicate, you know, tightrope to walk, but I think we can walk it, and we should be able to criticize his presidency while also being empathetic to this horrible diagnosis.
Speaker 1: Now let's have a look at this character. This is doctor Kevin O'Connor, Joe Biden's White House physician. He repeatedly declared the president was fit and well, mentally and physically fit to serve. He probably has some questions to answer their, Alex, But what are the decisions that Joe Biden made when he was cognitively unsound, perhaps depleted even further due to intensive treatments in his final days. We know he pardoned a bunch of people, including his son Hunter and doctor Anthony Fauci. The head of the Justice Department's Weaponization Working Group at Martin, posted this. He said, the integrity of the American pardon system requires that we examine the Biden pardons and who did what We will get to the bottom of it. Count on us. Are those pardons in in peril now?
Speaker 6: Alex Well, from the research that I've done, it's very hard to overturn a pardon. But they had an auto pen presidency. Joe Biden was not in control. They had a signature, They had the ability to put it on any sort of document or any sort of pardon that they wanted. So will we get any retribution? I highly doubt it, but some of the judges that were getting kickbacks and putting juveniles in prison, those judges whose crow judges should have never been pardoned. So it's a horrible injustice of what they did with the Parton system.
Speaker 1: And the bizarre Hunter Biden pardon which went into the future dates. I mean, that was something that Biden pledged he would not do, and he did it. Now, I want to play you a clip of a female soccer star. Got to say, I've never heard of this character before. Her name is Ashlyn Harris, and apparently she is an exceptional person.
Speaker 17: Just know what it's like to live at the top and the air is very thin, and I choose to be exceptional every single day, Like it is literally a choice. Like I wake up and I'm like, I don't know what it's like just to choose to be average, Like I don't with average people. They make me uncomfortable. I don't like to be in the same rooms, in the same spaces. I think, like, it's contagious.
Speaker 1: Wow, Alex, I thought that will satire, but apparently it's serious. What else can you tell me about this one? Because I'm suddenly fascinating. She seems to be just cringe on steroids.
Speaker 6: No, she's a genius. Now listen, if you're not on her level, if you're not one hundred percent any amateurs around Mayad, I agree, get out of here. I don't like to be I don't like to interact with anybody unless they're a millionaire. So, no, she's on the right. Everything that she's doing exactly right. If you're not a millionaire, if you're not grinding every single day, you're not my friends. So I like where her head is that I'm going to go follow her right now, Rita, we need more people that are more cutthroat like that. That's a problem in America. We're all too soft. We need some more vicious killers like Ashland.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, a goalkeeper. But apparently she's just one of the most exceptional people in the country. And I can see why you like her. She's kind of got that same sticky do you but you do it as satire. She's doing it seriously. Alex, I'm going to say, I'm a little bit concerned.
Speaker 6: No, you're exactly right. Obviously she's an athlete and she probably had the big ego, but you know, the women's soccer team, it wasn't that long ago where they got beaten by a bunch of under sixteen men's players. So you know, these are under sixteen years old. So I think I wanted to be a little check their ego a little bit. But she's a good player, you know what, She's competitive. I'll let I'll let it slide this time.
Speaker 1: Just pretend to be humble, Alex. Just pretend to be humble, even if you're not Alex Stein. Thank you so much for your time tonight. And that's it from me. I'll see you at eleven tomorrow and I I don't go anywhere. New's Night is up next