Speaker 1: Jason Lauren on over one hundred.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, good morning everybody walking in Monday.
Speaker 1: Good morning. How are we boys?
Speaker 2: Well, you say midday, I thought I'd be taking the boat to work.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, what about that rain?
Speaker 3: We know?
Speaker 2: That was?
Speaker 4: That was frightening?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: Crazy roads see I did.
Speaker 5: I didn't leave the house really all day yesterday, and Paul and I had both said Sunday for us was going to be a very chill day. So we watched movies on the couch and I was like, oh, this is kind of coddle.
Speaker 1: No, oh, absolutely no, it's from very separate ends of the couch.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, like touch? God?
Speaker 5: We watched The Woman in Cabin ten, the new one on Netflix with Guy Pierce.
Speaker 1: Who are?
Speaker 4: I gave it one start to one tomorrow.
Speaker 5: And then I said to a friend of mine who said, I'm looking for a movie to watch. It's a good day for movies. I was like, going, Cabin ten and.
Speaker 1: She goes googling it and then she goes, oh, twenty seven cent on Rotten Tomatoes. I've never seen such a low score.
Speaker 2: And I've seen I've watched. It was crazy. It was.
Speaker 4: I was driving to work this morning down Swan Street and it's still closed because there was flooding the bridge there. The train got stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so.
Speaker 5: But you know what I did think, I stuck my head out to collect my uber Eat. Yes, there were uber eat drivers everywhere because no one obviously wanted.
Speaker 1: To leave their house.
Speaker 5: And I was like, these poor uber Eats drivers. Wan't somebody think of the uber Eats strives.
Speaker 1: And the little mopeds going through.
Speaker 5: They did great work, that was community.
Speaker 1: Good on them delivering much.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I'd want to be in the rain, like excuse they got those myths that they put their hands in the so they've protected from the elements.
Speaker 5: Yeah no, I thought, gosh, well I was not a good day to be an over eats.
Speaker 2: My twelve year old he had a little outing for his birthday. So I'm driving a calf full of everyone else's kids on Sunday in the rain and I'm like, oh no, we like, you got your truck, put them in the put it in the back of the raptor everyone lay down, strap me in. Get those straps.
Speaker 1: God, the wrap would have handled the puddles. Beilderflee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the day to have it to take it out.
Speaker 1: Good day to be a raptor, bad day to be.
Speaker 2: Let's let's get them all raptors. Hey, guys, we've got a massive show today. Your chance to a family holiday coming up in the first twenty minutes of the.
Speaker 1: Show international mind.
Speaker 2: You noport ready where there's a lot better at this location here.
Speaker 5: Also, today is the day that we're giving away some amazing tickets to see Oasis live in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: It is always sweet on Friday. Now these are not your average seat. Click these You're in a sweet.
Speaker 4: Sweet corporate hospitality, my.
Speaker 1: Little sweet Yeah, Oasis tickets.
Speaker 2: How good.
Speaker 4: Also, we're going to meet the winners of the block.
Speaker 1: Okay, now I'm more interested in the losers.
Speaker 2: We've got to talk about this.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about it next. There was a big night on today.
Speaker 2: You will dive into block dramatic. I went in and out.
Speaker 5: I was way past my bed time. I like to turn off at one point because it was annoying me.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, Sabrina Carpenter tears Well that blockchat and we'll be join mother winners a little bit later on in the show. As Clint mentioned, let's get into it. Sabrina Carpenter and tears. Good morning Melbourne, O Monday. Let's go subirinic.
Speaker 1: We are in needed debate.
Speaker 2: Morning, just an insight. Welcoming over. By the way, we almost miss the end of that song because.
Speaker 1: Well we're yelling about the block.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we are into each other, the judges on the Block. It was a huge night last night. Winners and losers.
Speaker 6: Winners of the Block twenty twenty five, taking out the profit four hundred and twenty thousand dollars plus the grand prize of one hundred thousand. Congratulations Britain.
Speaker 7: Tazz.
Speaker 2: Now talk to me like a block idiot, because I haven't seen much of this season.
Speaker 5: Okay, well they were the only happy ones. Then there were the boys who came second.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 5: The ones who had the baby came second and they were pretty reasonable. Then the boys came third and they won one hundred grand and they absolutely cracked the shits, Like one hundred grand in three months, there is a lot of money.
Speaker 4: I think they're a bit spoiled.
Speaker 2: I think because they followed.
Speaker 4: They followed immediately the couple that won four hundred and fifty, so they're like, well did they get four to fifteen? We get one hundred one hundred grand in three months.
Speaker 2: Nothing to sneeze, I know, but to be fair, like, it's a lot of work. And if the if the people next door are doing the same amount of work but they're walking out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't just get one hundred grand for free around for a lot of work. Welcome to the real world, guys. Okay, they were bratty.
Speaker 4: You guys, sound up, buddy, two of them, give four of them and Darren.
Speaker 5: Now they don't fight. It's now I've got a question. Question, What the hell were all those people doing just standing around in the auction If they're not going to be they're not the houses of work?
Speaker 1: What are they all doing there?
Speaker 2: That happens every week here in Melbourne auctions. I was talking a friend of mine as a really strategy in your.
Speaker 1: Stay just sticky bee.
Speaker 2: Yeah I don't get it, but I'm surely like you've got somewhere better to be.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 4: They also had to register to be there, and so what's a TV show like filming?
Speaker 1: And then they just stand there.
Speaker 4: I loved that they look like idiots. I loved the lady from Consumer Affairs, Victoria there with a clipboard making sure that everything was above board. Did you see her? Someone Enny Wallace, the man with the strange strategy.
Speaker 2: Just the bids my head. I mean, I love because he gives, he does something nice with the houses and gets into charity.
Speaker 1: Great, he's a good man.
Speaker 2: But we have to say that.
Speaker 1: Even someone said, one of the other.
Speaker 5: Bidders said, just tell that guy to stop mucking around, and he goes, well, I'm going to keep mucking around and then put in another sly bit and boot.
Speaker 4: It's like a red rag.
Speaker 2: To a bull. So he bought it. But it's strategic.
Speaker 4: It's to try and you know, throw run off the games.
Speaker 1: Well he did. He didn't even know what he was saying. Keep up with his own bids.
Speaker 4: So two of the two of the homes asked in. So they're still on the market this morning.
Speaker 1: Should we should we get out? Coins out? Should we? I?
Speaker 2: The astra a lot bigger than mine.
Speaker 5: Don't you think that that maybe maybe they should start building like some affordable homes.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes I do.
Speaker 5: Three million dollars is a lot of money. Well, they start the holiday house. That's not a permanent home that they're trying to sell for a holiday house built by people who have never built a house before.
Speaker 4: They stuffed them full of all the latest and you know, most sparkling tech and gadgets and furniture and all the rest of it.
Speaker 2: So I mean they probably are worth quite a lot of them. Is they need to make it aspirational for the TV show. But then, like you said, who's left actually buying them at the.
Speaker 1: End, I want to see bidding wars. They were begging that. The real estate agents were like, hey, Danny, you're sure you don't have any more money? And it was like, guys have just spent three enough million dollars.
Speaker 4: Frank Frank made an appearance again.
Speaker 1: I think Frank's actually on the phone to anyone advocate.
Speaker 4: Frank got a property this year. Boy, so he went home a happy man for someone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but do you reckon that round two when they're like, come on, Frank, call you call your mates, and I reckon he was on the phone to no one.
Speaker 1: He was like, yep, not pocket, it's me.
Speaker 2: They're putting pressure on. I'm just just staying on the phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, phone to his dog Walker.
Speaker 2: F Scotty CAMPBELLT one one Ye didn't uh? I think he?
Speaker 4: I think they built one for him, did they not? Yeah, Gisbon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wonder how often Scotty Cams is in Gisbon. Anyway, it got me. I was online last night.
Speaker 5: Let's have a look at some properties in and around Dalesford suburbs up there. I've never heard of with the most magnificent homes there, sal if you any of them. But I got how good's perusing real estate dot com. I've been looking at houses I can't afford.
Speaker 2: It's so sad, isn't it fun?
Speaker 1: Though? I was like, you need a beach house or a holiday house.
Speaker 5: So then I started saying he was like, you've got to stop sending me these houses the we're not by, or.
Speaker 2: You start looking at amazing houses and you're like, let's sell, let's move into this, look at this, and then you realize it's in the asshole of the earth, Like it's just a really terrible.
Speaker 4: You can't move again because the last time you moved it was chaos and we copped it.
Speaker 1: The asshole.
Speaker 2: I remember all the In fact, Laurel will help me pack.
Speaker 1: Looking on real estate dot com.
Speaker 4: Ahole of the budget sounds perfect, nearly renovated.
Speaker 1: Let the children run wild.
Speaker 2: I can see myself being mirror of that town, have six more kids. Absolutely not jelly Roll.
Speaker 1: It's jelly It's Jelly Week. It's Oasis Week.
Speaker 4: Races week, races.
Speaker 5: Now, the weather's going to be quite good for Darby Days? Oh really well, not great, bad.
Speaker 2: Good races weather in suits? How's the weather for Thursday?
Speaker 1: Jelly Roll at the spe twenty four rain?
Speaker 2: Because I was sending matching suits or matching outfits to Laura and on Friday, you're taking.
Speaker 1: A match No, we're not.
Speaker 5: No, he means matching tops to bottoms like a like a summer suit.
Speaker 1: Not hot enough for that.
Speaker 4: We've he's started this movie before and it didn't know this.
Speaker 5: This outfit he packed might be better. He showed me might be better if he wins this trip to Borneo.
Speaker 1: Gotcha discover beautiful Saba on the island of Borneo with luxury, adventure and serenity meats like Royal Brunete Airlines. Book now, Jason Lawrence, play kee.
Speaker 2: Your flags, gurgle image Saba. It is a cracking location.
Speaker 5: S Ab eight h oh not the shop, the shop. We're not buying suits. No, we're packing swimsuits.
Speaker 2: Beautiful spot for a family holiday that is one of up for grabs this week. Five people in the.
Speaker 1: Running thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 5: We're giving it away on Friday, But now is your chance.
Speaker 2: Who are you going to represent this morning?
Speaker 1: This morning, I'm representing Nadia from St Andrew's. Good Morning, Good morning, How are you good? Nadia?
Speaker 5: S Andrew's is so beautiful? Do you love living down there?
Speaker 1: I do, heavenly love to live there too.
Speaker 4: Okay, I am playing for Kate in lang Warren. Morning, Kate, how much faith do you have in me?
Speaker 1: You're going to okay?
Speaker 2: Well, to be fair, she works as a sheriff officer. So shed your.
Speaker 1: Oh I had a run in with you when I was in my twenties.
Speaker 5: Exactly right, a few unpaid parking fines and a little niece and greet.
Speaker 2: Let's play how this works. It's the packing game, So it's a memory style game. Lauren. You will say what you're packing in the suitcase. Clint has to then say your item, followed by his item.
Speaker 1: Okay, we have to look and then we go back and forth.
Speaker 2: No running it down until someone that's the bad.
Speaker 1: Okay. I'm going on holiday and I'm packing a swimsuit.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's funny that I'm going on holiday.
Speaker 2: I'm packing a swimsuit and speed same thing.
Speaker 5: I'm going on holiday and I'm packing a swim suits, speedos and some thongs.
Speaker 4: I'm going on I'm packing a swimsuit, speedos, some thongs and some latan.
Speaker 5: I'm going on holiday and I'm packing his swimsuits, speedos, some thongs, latan and a beach shower.
Speaker 2: Beach tl.
Speaker 4: You say I'm going on holiday, I'm going to pack a speeder, Nadia.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, Okay, Nadia.
Speaker 1: That means you are in the running. You are one of five, so you've got a twenty its winning an.
Speaker 2: It's bloody good.
Speaker 1: Nadia.
Speaker 5: Oh my go.
Speaker 1: You're welcome.
Speaker 5: You're welcome. We'll talk to you on Friday. This holiday could be coming your way. Get a quaint well.
Speaker 2: Done to discover beautiful cyber on the island of Borneo, where luxury, adventure and serenity, meat fly Royal b Airlines are right now, Clint, what come on, man, Well, wait for your chair.
Speaker 5: I'm the carry over champs. That means Jason and I play tomorrow.
Speaker 2: You've got a memory like a.
Speaker 1: Big I'm just more interested to see what he's packing on He'll be like thirty six agrees, Contrabert and Machine.
Speaker 2: That was just quickly. It was Pitbull on Friday night. I saw Saturday night, I saw you out partying.
Speaker 5: Probably the best night of my life. I love Pitbull so much I can't even explain it. And I love Mariah Carey so much. I once flew to Vegas for forty eight hours to see Pitbull, and I once flew to New York see Maria Carey's Christmas concert.
Speaker 1: So it was like all my favorites.
Speaker 2: That's a bit of a waste of money because both of them came to you on the weekend.
Speaker 1: Boy did I go to them?
Speaker 4: I hope you wore one of the Pitbull board caps.
Speaker 1: You want to see a photo of me?
Speaker 5: Well, yes, well no, someone put one on my head and I was like, well, we're here now.
Speaker 4: You love me because my sister and brother in law went along as well, and they came home triumphantly with a Pitbull ball cap everyone got. Did everyone get one?
Speaker 1: I don't know if everyone got one.
Speaker 2: They must have been selling them.
Speaker 4: Stands out, Oh you look like a conehead.
Speaker 5: Shout out to the guys at Mushroom for having me on Saturday night.
Speaker 1: Creative.
Speaker 5: They put on a good show. I mean, Queen Mariah, she can't really move and it's just oh she doesn't really move, but she's just iconic and icon It was at Marvel, Yeah, it was snowing at Marvel, of course it was because she sung all I Want for Christmas is You, which, by the way, is our song.
Speaker 1: Yes, come December, everyone will know about it.
Speaker 2: She's officially defrosted.
Speaker 1: Then she's defrosted Forge. Okay, well I believe she flew out after the show too. She didn't stay in Melbourne in and out really yeah? Yeah yeah. Do you think she wouldn't want to stay at Crown I reckon.
Speaker 2: That's the exit house. Yeah, and she went home with She probably went to Mantra to make a.
Speaker 1: She is definitely with their new adopted dog.
Speaker 4: She adopted a dog rescue.
Speaker 1: Yes, she had to take it on a big product.
Speaker 2: In a big three better apartment.
Speaker 1: What a dog?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 1: Like a bulldog? Chihaha?
Speaker 2: For sure?
Speaker 4: Something smaller hew Melbourne was humming on Saturday and at Mooney Valley, something extraordinary happened. The running of the Cox Plate obviously extraordinary itself. Six million dollar Group one race Va Sestina one back to back cox Plate has expected Chris Wallerhorse, James McDonald two beautiful people.
Speaker 2: Well done.
Speaker 4: But it was significant because Mooney Valley after the cox Plate, so from now onwards, is undergoing this extraordinary redevelopment transformation, demolishing, demolishing every bit of the current Mooney Valley grandstand, and it's all got to go. To be honest, it's got to go.
Speaker 1: It needs needs, it needs more than.
Speaker 2: I saw footage on the weekend on socials of people leaving with pieces of the barrier.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the track, that the running rail, that was the running rail. Yeah, so basically grace. It was a free So the cox plate is race ten. It was the last race, just before six o'clock, and then all of a sudden people just just grabbed whatever they could.
Speaker 2: There was.
Speaker 4: There was someone walking with a pot plant on their shoulder.
Speaker 2: I saw them ripping out the roses.
Speaker 4: Yeah. There was this beautiful sign I would take which read legendary and people are walking out with the L and the Y and as you say, the running rail, which was there was twenty people exactly. It was like a beer snake, what.
Speaker 2: Are you going to do with its backyard? This morning?
Speaker 1: I actually loved it. I was like, was there an announcement, gentlemen, you can I don't.
Speaker 4: Believe so, And I think authorities or police sort of let people take sort of most of it, except for the running rail. There was a few police out of the front. I don't think you can't get that on the train. So maybe let's just let's be smart here, let's be smart here, grab yourself a pot plant. It was wild, wild scenes but fun.
Speaker 1: So how long does that mean there is no more coxplates?
Speaker 4: Coxplate next year will be run at Flemington.
Speaker 1: But isn't it a different lengths?
Speaker 2: It is, it'll be.
Speaker 4: The same distance race, but they're actually where the grandstand is at Mooney Valley. They're actually moving it to the other side of the tracks, proper complete.
Speaker 2: So if anything, they were doing them a favor.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, they were helping with the demo. Now, how long is that going to take to rebuild?
Speaker 2: You know who? A couple of years? You know who? You seem to me. You seem like the sort of person that would have gotten on the piss at some point in your young years and stolen a street sign that said Clint way or stand away?
Speaker 10: Do that?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, Stanway.
Speaker 1: You didn't even get it right.
Speaker 4: But the problem was we didn't have the necessary tools to take the actual sign. So what we did is we we grabbed everything, including the concrete.
Speaker 1: A bit at the bottom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you dug it out.
Speaker 4: We dug it out, and we we just chucked the whole thing with the concrete into a car into like a station wagon was hanging out the song, Yeah and drove it. How old were we're on schoolies? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, great, shout out to all the kids going on school is this week?
Speaker 2: It is this way.
Speaker 1: We have exams start this week.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, don't be pulling out streets on this week. It's focused on your future.
Speaker 4: It is somewhere between Talkie and Apollo Bay.
Speaker 1: Oh you were, Yeah, it's not there anymore.
Speaker 2: No. Thirteen twenty four ten, let's talk souvenirs. What have you taken?
Speaker 5: Did you work on Neighbors on the last day and you swiped something from the set?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Still going up there?
Speaker 5: Do you take anything from GTV nine in Bendigo Street? A lot of people did, Yeah they did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of the old on air TV.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 4: I did take something. We had name plates with our names for our car park. Oh, yeah, I took one of them. Yeah, like mister Burns and the Simpson and everyone took one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Have you got that in your drive way?
Speaker 4: We should put it in. I'll put I'll put it down here.
Speaker 2: It's a good Sorry. If I pull into the Nova car park and there's a gold plate with C. Stand Away on.
Speaker 1: It, you had our old job. It had our names on the on the parking.
Speaker 2: It was printed out and laminated, very different than old mister Burns here with the gold.
Speaker 1: They ripped that down quick, didn't they.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, like an arm statue.
Speaker 1: Coming down At Mooney Valley.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten. Mooney Valley got pulled apart on the weekend. What have you managed to get your hands on and keep as a souvenirs?
Speaker 5: That guy who's got the giant cave sea bucket in his backyard from the pole.
Speaker 2: That's it. And we spoke to him, Yes, that's it.
Speaker 5: Didn't we speak to someone once who took a McDonald's playground. Yes, he had it and he had the hole he bought it.
Speaker 2: On on, come on, Melbourne, what do you got? What have you kept as a souvenir? Many Valley got pulled apart on the weekend, people were changing.
Speaker 4: Communing rails, horses, plans, signs thirty and twenty four ten.
Speaker 2: Haven't you got still a half half a radio studio at your house?
Speaker 1: Loan no comment.
Speaker 4: I think I've got a bit as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, from somewhere you used to work.
Speaker 5: And well I did recently dig up some yeah artifacts, I.
Speaker 1: Thought they were a party gift. Ah right, I mean, no one ever called me to be honest for them back, but they never called me for any other reason either, So I assume it's fine. Let's go to can I Paul, what what do you have that maybe you shouldn't?
Speaker 11: We might have borrowed Ronald McDonald's in the restaurant.
Speaker 1: Well, you've got the actual Ronald McDonald's statue.
Speaker 11: We took him on the train. We used to sit down on a street.
Speaker 7: He was.
Speaker 2: Sort of cuddle in for a photo.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we borrowed him and set him on the tray and took him for a spin.
Speaker 1: So amazing.
Speaker 2: Wasn't he concreted to this?
Speaker 1: I reckon he was concreted after Paul took him for a joy ride.
Speaker 2: Otherwise it just a statue sitting on a chair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you didn't have to take the whole chair.
Speaker 4: Did you, Paul, did you take him back or did the constabulary take him back for you?
Speaker 11: No, we waved goodbye to him on the trams.
Speaker 2: So technically he could still be on the train. We just never know. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number?
Speaker 1: What have you got that maybe you shouldn't?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Have you borrowed a souvenir? I like the way you put it? Give us a yell the cavec bucket in someone's backyard. That's that's brilliant. That's screaming. Make me into a pool. Tata Swift, mm hmm, what wrong? I love no, no, no, no, no love?
Speaker 4: Well that goes Yeah, careful the Swift?
Speaker 1: Has it come for you?
Speaker 2: No, no, no love Taylor love Taylor.
Speaker 1: Like that song?
Speaker 2: No no, I like that song.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I love the album. Actually, well, then, what are you grumting about your cranky?
Speaker 2: It's a dance. It's a dance.
Speaker 1: It's not the dance, it's what do you got beef with?
Speaker 2: So her partner Travis Kelcey off him.
Speaker 1: I love her his brother.
Speaker 2: I love his brother. Chasin's all that and I'm right into their podcast now. In fact, how I'm slowly learning NFL. Right, it's becoming a bit of a talent swift podcast.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The purists, yeah, Jason L. Purists will be like.
Speaker 2: Enough, yeah, I'm like, god, I'm only just getting into NFL, and I'm like, all right enough.
Speaker 1: Do they talk about her every episode?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 2: No, they never used to, and since she's been on like that was obviously a huge podcast.
Speaker 4: Episode for them, that's one and done, I know.
Speaker 2: But then they then they did a recap the week after about all the numbers and how many you know what people said about her on the podcast, and then the album came out, and then they did a full review on the album.
Speaker 4: Will you counter no more? You counter that with all the new fans that they've probably got, And they're like.
Speaker 5: Well, I know, I know, yeah, but they'll lose the old ones. God haven't we learned that Lane?
Speaker 2: Every real every reel when a pub.
Speaker 1: It doesn't always work, but it's not always better. The grass is not always and it's taste screen up. You know. I can imagine that, Like the NFL purists would be like, let's get back on to talking about Tom Brady.
Speaker 2: Like even hearing Jason Kelcey and Travis breakdown you know, all right, let's talk about the single wood. They start breaking it down. I'm like, what my listening to Molly melchim here doing bloody review with Dicky Wilkins. It's quite hot. We're gonna check your out of work. Latest in news coming up. How was everyone with the storms yesterday?
Speaker 5: Well, I was very cozy inside my house. I had fire going watching movies.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, it's a good day to stay home.
Speaker 2: She was horrific on the road.
Speaker 4: I had a front row seat to the chaos in the nine newsroom because I was working, and the phones just started ringing hot with punterspring vision of this street flooded and this car going through water. And there was a house in Temple Stove that exploded last night. So there was like a massive explosion and a fire in the roof because of some issue with the with the power from from all the rain and the wind and all the rest of.
Speaker 2: The water and power don't mix. And then bang bang.
Speaker 1: I looked outside. Now this could be done.
Speaker 2: Here we go already hang on deep breath.
Speaker 1: Think about it, yep.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I looked outside as it was like bucketing down, and I said, Paul, you've left the lid of the barbecue open. Does that fill up with water? No serious question?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I won't, but it will go down. It'll ruin your kidding litter in the tray, the trip tray, Ye get all the barbecue.
Speaker 1: I was like, is that going to be flooded?
Speaker 2: Kidding litter because it was the fat and everything. Oh, we're sharing the barbecue.
Speaker 1: Cleaning lady did Oh my god, sharing the barbecue, sharing the barbecue.
Speaker 5: Can you send me who details I might need it to come and have a look at the flooded barbecue, shout out Sharon.
Speaker 4: Sharon barbecue a bit kinky, I.
Speaker 1: Think so she was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, didn't she didn't? She flirt up the storm with you.
Speaker 1: I think Jace barbe. Jace was like this woman, this is hot watching Sharon.
Speaker 2: She's a barbecue expert. She doesn't clean them, she just fixes it. And when we moved in to our house in Bentley, it was like a big barbie. I didn't know what I was doing, so I just gurgled barbecue repair and she rocked.
Speaker 1: Up and you flirted with it? Yeah you did? I actually do. Remember.
Speaker 5: Can you send me details. I'll make sure I'm home when she comes over, won't leave her with Paul.
Speaker 2: Obviously I fixed it the barbecue. A bit of a heads up regarding the Formula one. It's underway, not a great starts.
Speaker 1: Was starting p seven, wasn't it night?
Speaker 2: In the first lap?
Speaker 1: Are they doing something to his car?
Speaker 2: Warning it? Spoiler at first lap?
Speaker 5: That's all you sent me, spoiler. It's for the block last night. Just one not happy, not happy?
Speaker 4: Jan Sorry about that?
Speaker 2: You reckon? You weren't happy? How do you reckon the people who worked on the block all season and then that their houses passed.
Speaker 13: In ladies and gentlemen won't be quite selling at those levels.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Wow, I didn't think that was.
Speaker 4: Last chance.
Speaker 9: Here we go, first chance, second, third chance.
Speaker 6: So have you had every opportunity?
Speaker 2: We're going to pass the property in again.
Speaker 1: What they asked for too much money? Also, like the market's hard at the moment.
Speaker 2: It's a hard market. You're and Dale.
Speaker 4: So the average price of a home in Dalsford eight hundred thousand dollars and.
Speaker 5: They wanted three million. Pass Then that's not how the game works. They also said, well your price guide is nine nine whatever it was, and then halfway through the show they changed it to three point one, like you can't, can you?
Speaker 1: I mean you can.
Speaker 4: I hate Well it was a vendor.
Speaker 1: Bed, yeah, I know. But then they didn't they didn't sell them at auction, which is what the show.
Speaker 2: I hate the price Guy on real estate dot Com. Yeah, when we were looking to buy it. So you look in the price guide and then you go to the auctions, and they always went for a way that.
Speaker 5: Was the that was the price guard. Well they didn't go for a way over the price guard. In fact, no, they got nowhere near the price guard.
Speaker 2: We're going to chat with the winners, though they're happy a couple of houses four hundred K plus one hundred for winning the block.
Speaker 1: I remember another year that the block auctions happened. Remember that year it was a real flop and people actually made they let it go just over the people made like ten thousand dollars apartments. And I know one of the couples that went in and took a whole bunch of stuff out of the house.
Speaker 4: Oh well they see.
Speaker 5: Well they were like, we've made ten thousand dollars, we've been here for three months.
Speaker 4: And they went and took a TV like.
Speaker 5: The linen and yeah, linen from the block.
Speaker 4: Shop from the block shop mate, We're.
Speaker 2: Going to be joined by the winners at the block a little bit later on. We got your tickets to Oasis, and not just standard ticket, it's either. We are getting you inside a sweet at Oasis. Your chance to good sing for your seats coming up this morning after eight o'clock.
Speaker 5: So I start thinking about it. Start writing a song about why you want those tickets. Yes, any song you like, make it.
Speaker 2: Up after eight this morning we will give you a chance to sing for your seats in the sweet.
Speaker 9: It's just another milestone Monday.
Speaker 8: Congratulations to your family and friends.
Speaker 2: What did you do for the very first time on the weekend.
Speaker 4: We love celebrating with Melbourne. Now it's milestones or small, Yes, Laura.
Speaker 2: Yes, could be big or small. Thirteen twenty four to ten some of the ones I've had in the past.
Speaker 4: I went shopping at Fountain Gate, Fountain late Hi.
Speaker 14: I sat on a banjo sharp, did it hurt right?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Clean?
Speaker 1: Hidy?
Speaker 15: Going to cricket for the men, I filled into help.
Speaker 4: And I made it duck.
Speaker 15: And then I followed that up on Sunday playing for the ladies.
Speaker 7: I made another.
Speaker 1: See it could be glorious, it could be sad. Milestone. What is your milestone? What did you do over the weekend for the first time?
Speaker 4: You round yourself?
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten is a number.
Speaker 2: I ran a kid's birthday party for the first time, like normally. My wife's very good with that. She's you know, So, what do you do? Where did you go? So Felix turned twelve? We took a bunch of mates paintballing.
Speaker 1: Ah, did you play?
Speaker 2: No? I sat in the waiting area hoping.
Speaker 1: That's as if he would love it?
Speaker 2: You'd love it, wouldn't you? You would? You would? Did you play? Name for the face?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Can't be doing that?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Three kids first birthday. Jay's organized something for once with.
Speaker 2: The It's quite stressful though, you're driving other people's kids around him. Eleven of them were doing Bully's bag little water bottles and chips and everything their party bags. No, no, no, no, no party. He's not allowed. He's twelve now. And then they're all screaming, pulling the house apart, and they're like, what time we get picked up? Four o'clock? Let's stay later?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. The shop is shut.
Speaker 2: Four o'clock on a Sunday. Yeah, this party's exactly Dad's party is about to begin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, seriously, what do.
Speaker 2: You guys do for the first time?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I didn't leave the house yesterday.
Speaker 2: Oh, well done.
Speaker 5: That's a Sunday at home and didn't leave the house. Plup it in not at all, not at all. The only leaving of the house I did was to walk to the front gate to collect my Ober Eats dumplings.
Speaker 1: It was too wet for me yesterday. I staying indoors all day.
Speaker 2: I did something on Friday?
Speaker 4: What did you do?
Speaker 2: I got to the airport.
Speaker 4: Less than an hour before my fire. Oh that's huge.
Speaker 2: That is here because people need to realize Clint likes to get there four days before he's In fact, if he's thinking about traveling, he'll go to the airport.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well done.
Speaker 4: You do not like God, I was nervous. I was running through the terminal. I'll say, we're not boarding you the flight.
Speaker 1: The little twinkle toes running through this we leasuit.
Speaker 2: Oh there's nothing. And then you get there and you're sweating. I'm proud of you, thank you. It's exhilarating it. Oh just you know what, when they start paging your name, and that's living, that's mister Hawk's Your flight is a waiting immediate departure. Oh no. And when they say we're closing boarding, so it's twenty minutes to go.
Speaker 1: You've got my bags on there. You're not closing exactly.
Speaker 2: You can take fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: It's going to take too long to get them off. Just wait for me.
Speaker 2: Thirty twenty four. It's our number. Milestone Monday. What did you do for the very first time on the weekend?
Speaker 9: It's just another milestone Monday.
Speaker 1: Congratulations to your family.
Speaker 2: Friends Moscow Monday. What did you do for the very first time over the weekend? Give us a ring in turn? I got four hundred dollars Spec Savers vouchers up for grabs. You can go and get a pair of Specsavers frames with any lens option. Very I got some sunnies there is Oh my sunnies are still at your place? Can you bring them in?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: I left my sunnies at your place? When a while back, when we're going to that thirtieth birthday.
Speaker 1: You and I went to a thirtieth birthday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yes, yes, I bought my friend Dell around to your place.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the clear Sunny's I got from Spec Savers. Oh there they are. They sound like they're not at your place.
Speaker 1: They'll be somewhere. They've just been put away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, find them, you said on the Monday. Hey, they your glasses. You said there were some girls sunnies left at my place.
Speaker 1: I went their minds about. But I returned those ones.
Speaker 2: And then I left them there again.
Speaker 1: You're the same you've left again.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh, can we do your housekeeping later?
Speaker 1: No, I don't know where they are.
Speaker 2: I can tell from the months ago. Clearly she's given those out as.
Speaker 5: She my girlfriend's probably took them home thinking they were there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, those ones you chose.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Joe Eltham, Welcome to Milestone. Monday hit us with it.
Speaker 16: So I watched my son perform in his first school production.
Speaker 1: Well done. How old is he in?
Speaker 16: Yes, yes, so he's twelve and they did the Wizard of Oz and he got to be the leader, Nico, the evil leader of the winged Monkey.
Speaker 5: I can't remember Nico the evil Monkey.
Speaker 4: He's a little sidekick of wicked witch.
Speaker 2: Joe your stage mom, now, oh yeah.
Speaker 12: Maybe maybe he did really enjoy it.
Speaker 9: So yeah, I could play myself in that role.
Speaker 1: What's his name? Lucky well done?
Speaker 4: Lucky well done.
Speaker 2: I just watched like my wife watches those dance school shows and dance Oh my.
Speaker 1: God, now the dance Mom's woman went to prison.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's she's doing she's in the clink. I think she's back out now, isn't she? And back doing classes?
Speaker 1: Beth from Mount Evelyn.
Speaker 5: What are you celebrating on this milestone Monday, Good morning team.
Speaker 16: After thirty five years of driving, I got my first parking ticket.
Speaker 1: Clap it in.
Speaker 4: That is something to celebrate in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: You get done.
Speaker 16: I'm in Richmond.
Speaker 1: Were you were you in a did you overstay you welcome? Or were you in a loading zone or a taxi zone?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 16: I just overstayed my welcome.
Speaker 5: Done twelve one hundred and two the amount of time I've been done outside Pray Market?
Speaker 1: Where is it? One hundred and two? Because now, do they work on commission? Have we ever looked at the bottom of that?
Speaker 2: I reckon? They do?
Speaker 1: I reckon, They've got reckon.
Speaker 2: There's a quota.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're just they're just satisfied satisfaction.
Speaker 1: Because I just swing my little camera around and walk up and down the streets. Fine, no warning people live.
Speaker 4: A warning to Beth, because I find when you get one, you get two, you do they come in real way?
Speaker 2: You know how you got done outside work? The other day? I was packed out, so I worked till eleven o'clock the next day and nothing, nothing annoys me.
Speaker 5: Well, sorry, remember when the three of us parked outside work. You were in front of me, were in a row, You were in front, the roller door wasn't opening. Jace was in the front. Then there was my car, and then there was Clint's car. And I was the only one that got a find.
Speaker 2: And right, because you drive a Tesla, you.
Speaker 1: Must have had something against Elam that wasn't mean.
Speaker 5: And I tried to look at the Tesla cameras to watch the guy to see why he gave it to me.
Speaker 2: You too, I love rubbing the chalk off the tire when they've chalked.
Speaker 4: Oh, or you just go forward a couple of centimeters.
Speaker 2: You're allowed to do that, aren't you? As as the chalk moved? Yeah, all right? Rachel. On thirteen twenty four ten, Rachel Marston, Monday, what'd you do?
Speaker 15: I put a chain back on my mini chainsaw when it broke off this more Saturday well.
Speaker 1: Down clapping in. That's very hard.
Speaker 4: How does one do that?
Speaker 15: Well, I just had to unscrew a couple of bolts, pleant it out, you know, I don't know it was. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I pour it out.
Speaker 7: Somehow, but I got it done.
Speaker 1: Was more importantly, what were you chainsawing a mini What is a mini chainsaw?
Speaker 15: I was like, you know, like the little battery operated reobie. Yeah, We've got this huge monsterior in the backyard and it needed to be gone, and clearly it was bigger than my chainsaw.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I lent you mine, remember, and I don't think I've got it back.
Speaker 2: No, you did. Yeah, I learned to the neighbors for a bit chainsaw. Yeah, I had let me his. I gave it to share on the Swinger, then we gave to the correlations across the street, and then Clint eventually got it back like a year later.
Speaker 1: Why do you own a chainsaw, Clinton, Well, it's.
Speaker 4: Like one of those mini ones, you know, the ones that do the hedge hedge timmers. You don't have a hedge No, I don't, reflection, but.
Speaker 1: He's got a chainsaw. What did you borrow do you chainsawing.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You just wanted to put something in your rubbed and he's wrapped.
Speaker 2: A lot of room. I'm going to the tip today.
Speaker 1: Oh god, Actually, I've got some stuff I need dumping. Could you take there's a microwave in the back of my pa. Do you take it to the tip for me?
Speaker 2: This is the only negative with having a do you know.
Speaker 1: What in my car? Here, I'll just put it in your you can take to the tip. Paul picked it up. Someone dumped it on our front lawn and Paul picked it up and put it in my car.
Speaker 5: So I wasn't sitting on the front lawn and it's been in the boot of my defender.
Speaker 1: Does it work like two months? I don't know.
Speaker 4: Imagine her using a secondhand microwave.
Speaker 1: Can you take it to the tip?
Speaker 2: In the back tray there's an actual power outlet.
Speaker 1: Oh, you can take it so we.
Speaker 2: Can plug the microwaved and I'm going to make.
Speaker 1: I do heat up a pie while you're on the way home to Bentley.
Speaker 2: From the work side.
Speaker 1: Started from the penhoe. Couldn't wait till they go home, just heading up before and twenty reheating my Lasagna. It spent a big day at the office.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what I'm saying at work on the road.
Speaker 1: Well, I've got one in my back in my car.
Speaker 2: You can have it like Joe in Wery.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, I've got no boys. I'm fifty five years old. And I went to Pitbull Contra and I st up with a bold cap and I drawn on with sash and beard, and I partied hard.
Speaker 1: She had the cap in the mustache and now Joe.
Speaker 5: I saw lots of people because people's having a real moment, and a lot of people were wearing that same loop. But then what I found really tragic looking around was watching all the people in their bog caps and they're painted all the stuff, just singing hero by Mariah Care. Did you regret it afterwards that you dressed up?
Speaker 7: Absolutely not. We have the best time ever. Coming home on the train was a bit tricky, you know, because I couldn't take the bold cap because it was head.
Speaker 4: What was your favorite pit Bull song, mister world.
Speaker 1: Ward, It had to be fall was pretty good. Good on you, Joe.
Speaker 2: Joe Jelly Roll plays Nevous Red Room on Thursday night at the SB and then Friday night.
Speaker 1: The boys are here, Oasis are in town.
Speaker 2: Your chance to win tickets inside a sweet for Wow Oasis.
Speaker 5: When it's starby Day on Saturday, Melbourne. This is our week.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 2: We need to eat our words. Because we were like, surely the brothers aren't getting going.
Speaker 1: To make it to make it Melbourne. Well, we still got five days ago they could have. They could have a block before then.
Speaker 4: They seem to be getting a lot, having a great time. They probably checked their account at the end of the show seeing the money roll in there. Let's keep it going for a bit longer.
Speaker 1: We love each other.
Speaker 2: We're very skeptical.
Speaker 1: No, they're going to be awesome. It looks like the shows I've seen from all around the world.
Speaker 4: Looks are so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your chance to sing fear seats coming up after eight. So how this works is you have to write a song around winning the Oasis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why you want the Oasis? So why you love Oasis. It could be to the tune of an Oasis song, it could be an original.
Speaker 2: So we'll get to that after eight o'clock. Also, the winners of the block, some people went home with almost half a milli in their back pocket, and some contestants went home with their properties passed in. She was a mixed bag.
Speaker 1: N's a bit of a flop, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was a rollercoaster, that's what it was.
Speaker 5: Just what all those people doing, like going to an auction just to stand there and watch the house we bought.
Speaker 2: Looks silly house we bought that we're in now, I reckon there would have been thirty people at the auction and I was the only one a.
Speaker 1: Bid, And then it's a bit different. That's a public auction.
Speaker 2: But even on public.
Speaker 4: Auctions, I'm like, as soon as you're a successful, bit, do you go get out of my house?
Speaker 2: Now? Well it was, yeah, it was passed in, so then we had to go and negotiate with you.
Speaker 5: That's what I didn't understand these people. They were like, we'll pass it in the will negotiate. I was like, sorry, who are negotiating with?
Speaker 1: There's no one bidding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need someone to be so who.
Speaker 1: Are they negotiating with?
Speaker 4: No one but Clint?
Speaker 2: You're right though, I was like, get out and see you.
Speaker 1: In the words of Jojo, yeah, Jojo, the other jo Jo.
Speaker 2: Just Jojo. Go through your phone not not purposely looking for something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like I've I've opened his phone, used his phone had a scroll every now and then.
Speaker 4: Do you know his cod No, so it's got to be unlocked, yeah, I think so.
Speaker 2: How does he react when he sees you holding his phone?
Speaker 1: Panic?
Speaker 2: There's always a bit of anxiety because anification could pop up.
Speaker 1: Or not doing anything wrong.
Speaker 2: There's even around here at work, like you know.
Speaker 1: Anyone can go through my phone.
Speaker 2: If a producer gives me one of their phones to look at something, it'll be like you know, you watch gen Z or produce the right of course he read that. I can't need the phone back. People just don't like.
Speaker 1: Don't look at the nudes, don't look at the news to the photo album.
Speaker 5: So anyway, I don't want to see any of our producers neds on the weekend, your brody.
Speaker 2: I'd put petrol over his phone and burn it before I go through it on the weekend. I mentioned earlier. Felix, my twelve year old, had a bunch of his mates around. They were going paintballing for his birthday and Sunday morning because I was taking them all lou Goes. I've got the tickets for paintball they're on my phone, I'll send them to you, and I said, I need to know where we're going, and she went into the shower, and I thought, I need to know where we're going, so I'll just grab them on her phone. Do you know her code? I do? And does she know yours? So I like to change it up.
Speaker 4: She doesn't, She doesn't, doesn't, she doesn't.
Speaker 2: It's one way straight. I've got nothing to I think.
Speaker 5: It's weird people who are so possessive. If you're that possessive of your phone, you're doing something.
Speaker 2: I've got nothing to hide. I just changed the code now and then because my kids grab it. Just keep her.
Speaker 1: Exactly you buying roadblocks on my exactly right.
Speaker 2: So anyway, losing the shower, I go to her photos because I knew she'd screenshot of the papal tickets. I see the tickets, I select them, heap forward, and then just out of the corner of my eye, I see scroll.
Speaker 1: Have you been sending nudes to low?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Sort of was a nude. It was a new part of her body, and it was a video she'd filmed and sent to someone of her feet.
Speaker 5: She only fans because I saw a thing pop up the other day saying this is a customer request. Was on like Instagram as I was scrolling, and it was someone breaking an egg into a cup and mixing it with their toes.
Speaker 1: Was that loop?
Speaker 2: No? No, she was slowly maneuvering the foot round and then she was like she was sitting in a chair filming down so you could just see like a little bit of her knee and then she lift up the leg and then rotate. Yeah. Good, I'm not a feat guy, so I didn't really examine them very well. And then she started rubbing them together, the two feet together, rubbing them together like this, did you think? Really softly? And I was.
Speaker 1: Like, what.
Speaker 2: On earth?
Speaker 4: I was, what did you think that?
Speaker 5: I was like, she taken this for and then did you think do I sit on this or do I confront her?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: I sat on it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't say.
Speaker 2: I didn't say anything because it was it was a madhouse that morning and then last night, so after Payball, we.
Speaker 1: Got sat on this for twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: About twelve twelve hours, got home after payball, had a couple of refreshments just to relax me.
Speaker 1: My heart's racing for you, and then.
Speaker 2: We're just sitting there and we're sorting dinner, and.
Speaker 1: I can't even imagine the conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a fake girl. She goes what and I said, I went through your phone to get the tickets to paintball. She's like, right, I just went straight I went straight in and I'm like, why are you filming videos of your feet?
Speaker 5: Because you know, here's the thing. If you asked the question, you might get an answer you don't want to hear.
Speaker 2: I got an answer I didn't want to hear.
Speaker 1: She's making money on the site.
Speaker 2: No, but she was filming them for someone gentlemen, for the podiatrist. Yes, they were the exercises my just gave me for my onions.
Speaker 1: What she was sending them to him, going I'm a good girl.
Speaker 2: I was almost like I would rather you were having an affair with someone. It was in defeat, like Bunyan exercises on her?
Speaker 1: Are we buying it?
Speaker 4: Did he send his feet?
Speaker 2: This is how you do it? Baby? Do you think she's sleeping with.
Speaker 1: Her Bunyan girl sixty nine.
Speaker 2: I'll go check. Oh, let's go to the fines. Guys, we could be off to a wedding.
Speaker 1: That's right, we're going straight down to Ocean Grove. Trish, good morning, Hey, good morning, fak.
Speaker 5: Now, I believe you want to play for five thousand dollars this morning, and you want to put it towards a vour renewal.
Speaker 16: That's correct. How long do I have a craf?
Speaker 1: How long have you been married for?
Speaker 16: So we've been together fifteen years, and well we've been married for thirteen, we say, but obviously no legalities and all that dargon.
Speaker 5: But yeah, same sex marriage probably were slow on that.
Speaker 2: We don't.
Speaker 1: Don't even start me what you do that come in five years or six years ago? Anyway, Trish, you've been married for thirteen years.
Speaker 16: My eyes have thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Where would you were in New you of ours if you won the five k?
Speaker 16: Well, we've actually already booked a venue. It's pulled bar and edge. That's so beautiful, beautiful little spot down here.
Speaker 1: Heads.
Speaker 2: Hopefully you're going to walk out of here with some money. We can we.
Speaker 16: Can only hope.
Speaker 1: All right, good life.
Speaker 16: You can give me an easy question that would be rad.
Speaker 1: Now, well, Trisha, I knew the answer to this one.
Speaker 16: Oh well, you know you're probably a little bit smarter than I.
Speaker 2: No, no, I would thank it it is guessable five thousand dollars. Let's do it.
Speaker 5: Questions you ready to go, Trish, You can hear it three to one countdown. Now you have to answer before that countdown ends, and the money is yours.
Speaker 1: Like Jace just said, if you don't know, have I guess?
Speaker 2: That's right? It is all thanks to a good Start. Ready for a good start, high quality early learning led by and qualified educators and teachers. Book a tour at your local good Start today. Here comes your five thousand dollars question. Remember, guess if you don't.
Speaker 4: Know how many Formula One Grand Prix career wins has Oscar Prestree.
Speaker 1: Head three two three, One's nine?
Speaker 16: I have no idea about that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's nine. They've all been with McLaren.
Speaker 5: He's currently on the track at the Mexican Grand Prix where he is yep, probably not going to win.
Speaker 4: He's up to sixth at the moment, sixth.
Speaker 1: That's not bad, started p. Seven.
Speaker 4: The problem is that he's teammate Lando Norris, who will overtake him in the championship, is leading.
Speaker 1: I smell a rat with us.
Speaker 2: You think they've slowed his cards? Really?
Speaker 1: I reckon. I don't know that. That is not confirmed. Don't get me in trouble here.
Speaker 2: Why would they want his teammate to because.
Speaker 1: Any more season? I love I'm an Oscar girl, but I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ron, you love the burger grill too.
Speaker 1: The Oscar Burgers.
Speaker 4: It's back. It's back a truce.
Speaker 2: Nice to meet you. Good luck for the wedding.
Speaker 16: Great, thanks so much, guys, appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Thanks for playing our next two.
Speaker 9: I guess we'll be feeling pretty good this morning after taking home over half a million dollars as this year's winners of Channel nine the Black four.
Speaker 6: Hundred and twenty thousand dollars plus the grand prize of one hundred thousand. Congratulations Britain Tas.
Speaker 9: Congratulations and welcome to the show, rit and Tas.
Speaker 1: Hey we done, guys.
Speaker 3: Is how you going?
Speaker 1: We're good? How are you two feeling rich? You?
Speaker 13: No, I'm still still pretty strapped. We're really good abound it. We had a great night last night with the family, with the team. So it's been a wild twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: It has been.
Speaker 5: Can you believe you've got half a million dollars just about to arrive in your bank account?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 10: It feels surreal, and for us it does definitely feels bittersweet. Like, you know, although we came away with the win, it was really really hard for us to be there and watch what was happening to the other teams, so feel like we couldn't really celebrate at one hundred percent. Everyone else was really sad.
Speaker 2: Het Taz.
Speaker 4: I've been watching a lot of the book this year, and you are a proud Indigenous man. You are a very emotional man as well. Now, how many times do you think you've cried since last night?
Speaker 3: As the roast on a Monday morning.
Speaker 13: I'm not usually ever emotional, you know, and the jobs that we do, we sort of, you know, put the emotion aside most of the time.
Speaker 3: But when you make this your.
Speaker 13: Whole life for twelve weeks, throwing missing the kids, throwing missing home, yeah, emotion's got the better. Mean a few times, but I didn't have a cry accounter. But yeah it was six times.
Speaker 5: Now, you weren't the only one crying, like yeah, like you just said, Britt, there were two houses that were passed in and one team I think made a hundred thousand dollars or another one made one hundred and twenty thousand dollars. What's the vibe amongst the other contestants, in particular the ones whose homes got passed in and didn't even score a bid.
Speaker 10: Oh you know what we're with Bananam last night and the night before and true testament to them and how they are as people. You know, they are very much beautiful. They're like, you know, it's not the end for us, So they're still saying positive the girls. Everyone else, to be honest, is pretty flat.
Speaker 3: And I'm sure Bananan really are flood inside.
Speaker 1: But that's so everyone just feels for them.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's yeah, spirits are a little bit lower, to be honest.
Speaker 1: See, those boys were salty.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, they're boys. And to be fair, we thought the boys were just going to shoot past us as well. I think they had a bit of a plan to go second, just really see what they could do and yeah, and try try go ahead of us. We just thought, you know, if that's what the group wants, we'll sort of, you know, push the egos aside and get it for everyone.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I think they were. But again, they've got to split the money.
Speaker 4: Do you think it was a Do you think it was a referendum on who had the better wine seller.
Speaker 3: Maybe we don't get into the one seller chat. We've got to speak easy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, were you guys first? You guys were first in the auction order last night?
Speaker 1: That you was stoked they made you do that?
Speaker 10: Oh, to be even homoest, like, I'm such a big believer and everything happens for a reason, and you know what I mean, And that was just our.
Speaker 1: Reason we didn't We went sure at the time, but.
Speaker 2: That's that's changed over the years though, Remember like a couple of years back, everyone wanted to go second.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well that's why the boys kind of convinced everyone last year.
Speaker 4: I think last year's when it was fifth. So that's just what happens, right, Yeah, you just you just don't know. Hey, is it true you guys were partying in the house last night with the new owners.
Speaker 13: They came for a couple of years, you know, before they were they were very much like, we'll leave us to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a weird feeling.
Speaker 10: You were like, hey, we're just you know, not trashing the house you bought, but we're making a mess of the new house that you just bought. And he was, you know, the family were amazing. They were like, seriously, take this moment and enjoy and I was tomorrow so beautiful family who bought it.
Speaker 2: We're using coasters.
Speaker 4: Okay, guys, how many people live in Newman in w A?
Speaker 3: How many? Two thousands?
Speaker 4: How has this wind gone down there?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: It was amazing.
Speaker 10: We've got this little town center and they had the block up on this big screen. They had a big party for us, like the schools and the daycarese and put posters out for us. So yeah, it's been very well received. We're very lucky to come from an incredible community like we are.
Speaker 2: Remember when Reggie it was Reggie I was thinking of one big brother and flew back into Tazzy and everyone was spelling out, it'll be very similar when you got there.
Speaker 1: Not enough people in that town to do it, do you, guys?
Speaker 5: I mean, the reserves was so high and on. When they told you how much it was, everyone looked pretty horrified.
Speaker 1: Do you think you were stitched up?
Speaker 5: Like because a few of the contestants looked that they thought they were being stitched up by Channel and making it too high.
Speaker 13: I think we were one of them, to be honest, I think that that that reserve put everyone on the back foot.
Speaker 3: The price guard is three to three point three million.
Speaker 13: We're very super thankful for our agents that really pushed that price guide and the top end of that price guide.
Speaker 3: I mean they cleared that prist guide by one hundred and twenty zerosand.
Speaker 13: So those reserves, you know, compared to the market, compared to what our agents told us, we were sort of looking for two five to six s of marks to get. Basically very bad.
Speaker 2: And like you said last, this is to most people buying, this is their holiday home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Do you think they should do it somewhere more? Make the houses more affordable for next season? So it's a bit more exciting in the options and a bit more achievable.
Speaker 13: I don't think next reason is the one to make it's.
Speaker 1: Aer Yeah, oh god, that'll be cheap, eight.
Speaker 3: Hundred thousand down for it if they.
Speaker 4: Want the judges, they told you not to build a pilate studio and a wellness themed house, and look at what happened. What what do you like to like to say to the judges this morning?
Speaker 13: We've got absolutely no comments for the jug We've got absolutely no it's sort of who you are, you know, sort of who we are. We Britt had the idea to make it this wellness sanctuary that she created. You've got to take on feedback when you can, but you've got to pick your battles as well.
Speaker 3: And it was a hill was going to die.
Speaker 2: On, they told you just we just.
Speaker 13: Went with the community vibe here and that's what we do in our community and it paid off.
Speaker 1: Oh, you guys are so nice. I'm so glad you want it again?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Did you do it again? No?
Speaker 3: Seems healthy.
Speaker 2: That I've got half a mill in the bank. I'm done. You won't again.
Speaker 5: Seriously, well done, guys, congratulating you're such good sports throughout the whole season.
Speaker 2: Go enjoy the money. At the time, they're going to buy half their town. They live in Lauren.
Speaker 13: That's when they there's a lot of Rooster's memorabilia that we both really want.
Speaker 3: I'm just going to fill the house with that for starters and.
Speaker 1: Then Roosters memorabilia pretty cheap.
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry, sorry, winners of the block Britten tas Congratulations, guys, I'm done. Look, you can get Oasis tickets everywhere, but you can't get tickets to the suite, corporate tickets, best seats in the house. To see Oasis live, all we have to do is sing for them now. We do this every now and then on the show with cool prizes. Last time we did sing for a Slushy, where we said write a song around the Ninja slushy machine and it could be can me to any tune? Oh take my clushy, Ma Ma Margarita. We also had people sing their way to the snow, Tell me why I.
Speaker 8: Want to go to the snow, Tell me why pells know that? Take me that well?
Speaker 2: And today sing fe you seats at Oasis.
Speaker 1: That's right now, we're talking premium reserve seats, gourmet food and beverage package.
Speaker 2: Sorry did you say beverage package? I did.
Speaker 5: Throughout the night, you also get the exclusive access to Meadelion Club Lounge and an unforgettable night of iconic music from always as Vip treatment All the thirteen twenty four.
Speaker 1: Ten is our number.
Speaker 5: If you want to sing for your seats at Oasis, We've got plenty to give away Melbourne.
Speaker 2: That's right alrighte. Your song can be to any tune. Give us a ring now and you can perform and win on the other side of this here at Nova Jason Lauren Clint here as well. Let's do this.
Speaker 4: Oasis play live in twenty five, had Melbourne's Marble Stadium.
Speaker 2: Sold best seats in the house, the ip style, food, beverage all sorted.
Speaker 1: That's exactly all right. I'm excited about this Friday night Oasis here in Melbourne. That's it's going to be a massive weekend in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: All right, sing for your seats. All you have to do is write a song.
Speaker 1: It can be an original or it could be tune.
Speaker 2: We all know I would go with a tune wheel know.
Speaker 1: I kind of like the free raid of the originally original. All right, thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to the phones to make a good morning.
Speaker 1: You're kicking it off good morning?
Speaker 2: All right? So is it is it you who is the fan? Or are you trying to win these for someone else?
Speaker 16: I'm trying to win them for my mom and her best friend.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good daughter. Have you got sibling service?
Speaker 16: I have a little sister.
Speaker 1: She's nine.
Speaker 2: No, it sucks to be her.
Speaker 1: If you will, all right, to make it away to make her.
Speaker 14: When you're ready in a room for the people you're seeing me. I'd always specify when the chickets?
Speaker 15: Would you avoid me to?
Speaker 16: I want to see all Oasis?
Speaker 1: Is that my mom?
Speaker 4: See Oasis?
Speaker 1: It's twelve to twelve by Somber, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah's somber. It's somber. This one that's good. It's not bad. Great start, good start, good start. Alright. Oh, it's playing the young kid card Elfie.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, how old are you? Elfie?
Speaker 8: I'm certain?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, wow, all right? You want to sing for your seats to go see Oasis?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, good luck, go for it.
Speaker 8: Two days going to be the day that I see my heroes play. Bye. Now, I know that the sweets are where I'll stay. I don't believe that anybody steals the stills out of what I do right now, and all the lights that shine will guide me.
Speaker 1: Get it, Elsie to the.
Speaker 8: Songs that still remind me that maybe sitting in the sweet Where're meant to be?
Speaker 1: Lie Now, good job, Elsie's sitting in the Suite's where He's meant to be.
Speaker 2: He wants a beverage package. Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number.
Speaker 1: Votes on Elfie. He was cute your brother.
Speaker 4: All right, we've got another battling it out the Adriana. Good morning, yeah, hello, hello, all right, you've heard Alfie, You've heard make or it's over the year.
Speaker 12: You're ready to go do it again?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Sorry? Did have producers?
Speaker 1: You produces? You're live on the radio.
Speaker 2: Now you're on Now, this is your moment, love on the radio.
Speaker 12: Okay, I'll get it opened one second, okay, you ready?
Speaker 9: Why?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 12: Tell me why the site crist five times today? Tell me why my car just can't eat in a way. Tell me why I tell my soul of my old DVD I wan kids dad away.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 5: Some interesting themes, just trying to Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's that.
Speaker 1: All right, guys.
Speaker 4: I is this an all ages gig?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It is a okay, I think that helps. Are you thinking we saved money on the bar? I've got I've got one?
Speaker 1: Do you I've got one? Oh?
Speaker 2: No, we're disagreeing.
Speaker 1: Well, I think yeah, I'm voting for Elfie.
Speaker 2: I don't don't do that.
Speaker 1: I'm voting for twelve year old thirteen year old Alfie.
Speaker 2: Don't do that. Now, Now we sound bad if we go. I actually think Lawren's right. I think.
Speaker 1: You're voting for.
Speaker 2: Obviously voting for Alfie.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You're a singer. Yeah, you do singing lessons, don't I.
Speaker 2: Could tell that's what I voted for you. Thank you God.
Speaker 1: Who are you.
Speaker 13: Going to go with.
Speaker 11: Your dad?
Speaker 2: Well? Good morning, Ma'm been working you Monday? Are we all feeling from Monday? We're fresh? You would be? Remember on Friday, let's get the wording right, Clint, she.
Speaker 4: Was gonna she's gonna have a weekend in quiet weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I me.
Speaker 4: I think when she goes, I am not leaving my house all weekend.
Speaker 2: I am going to be having a quiet weekend? Are and R?
Speaker 1: I didn't do that.
Speaker 2: That was Saturday night? What did you do?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 1: First of all, I babysat on Friday night?
Speaker 2: How did you go this time? So? I had the nappy drama?
Speaker 1: Last I was organized?
Speaker 2: Would you give me for dinner?
Speaker 1: I made a sky past up or my pennate bit big for a little kid?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Did you cut up?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 5: I didn't until we realized halfway through her first piece. No, no, no, I'm very responsible. So I did that and I didn't leave the pause on.
Speaker 1: Sunday, but day I did. I went for cocktails, and then I went and mister world Wide, Mister three or five.
Speaker 5: But I also went to a housewarming before and after I forgot a double wood.
Speaker 2: Hang on, sorry, you went to a house warming, left on the cocktails, went to see mister Worldwide, and then came back to the house party. Cool.
Speaker 1: But there was a situation with the house puddy go.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Well, I thought because I was going to I was sneaking off to go to see mister Worldwide.
Speaker 1: With three or five Dalai Pitbull.
Speaker 5: I thought, well, I just I don't want to get there too late, so we'll go to the housewarming. And I thought we might just get there fifteen ten minutes early and then I can just stay half an hour and leave. But we actually got our times wrong, so we ended up being an hour early for the housewarming.
Speaker 2: Were they still sitting out.
Speaker 1: Fits the house warming?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: I walked in and I was like, wow, we're the only people here and you're still setting up. And then I was like, oh god, what time did this start? And they were like seven thirty. I'm like, oh some at six forty five. It was so early.
Speaker 2: We were still setting up the pinata with the food.
Speaker 4: And the like.
Speaker 2: Happy to see you through.
Speaker 1: They said they were excited we got there early.
Speaker 4: Actually, did you help out?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I drunk Margarine's and eight chips. I sat there.
Speaker 4: It was Cordia still blow drying her.
Speaker 5: Hairlaudia look beautiful, Tom's wife. She's one of the most beautiful women on the street.
Speaker 2: And then you went back to their house after, and then I.
Speaker 5: Left, and then I came back in a different state after missus Will.
Speaker 2: Was the real four Yep, quite weekends quiet.
Speaker 5: I'm not leaving the but sometimes sometimes we have little hiccups. It was a bit of a hiccup in my wellness journey. But that's fine.
Speaker 2: We're doing to thanks to our mates and show already Express and you listen to.
Speaker 4: Nov you are okay. Thirteen twenty four to ten, Melbourne. I want to know who you've spotted in the wild on a plane?
Speaker 2: Oh, be it a Virgin flight.
Speaker 4: A Quantus flier, jet Star flight, whatever. Who have you seen on a plane?
Speaker 2: National?
Speaker 4: Who have you sat next to on a plane? Because flying home from Sydney or hosting the Today Show yesterday jumped on the plane in Sydney they called my boarding group.
Speaker 2: And group do you travel with a pack?
Speaker 4: No, no, you know how.
Speaker 5: They you don't board free range and order hate that.
Speaker 4: So because I'm ast freaking flyer, I was boarding group number one. So all right, so I got on first, which is great. But you know how, you're in that daze when you're approaching the boarding gates sometimes and you just sort of my ear pods in. I'm just you know, just get me home, and there's a bit of a jostle to get into line and anyway, no you go, no, no you go, no you no, no, you go And I look up and it's it's a former Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews. At the boarding gate of the Quantus flight. He let me in front. But what ensued was a conversation was a conversation from you know how you that the walk down the what do you call that thing? The walk from the boarding gate to the aero bridge in the plane is long?
Speaker 2: Like it?
Speaker 4: Can you know you just chat?
Speaker 2: Oh, give him feedback on lock chatted the whole way.
Speaker 4: He was He was very inquisitive about what I was up to and and then I asked him how his golf game was going from the golf and whether it was getting a game on a golf course, given no one would let him play.
Speaker 2: Was busy? Was he in business?
Speaker 4: He was in business class.
Speaker 2: He was praying for that ticket.
Speaker 4: He was a private citizen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he'd be Pat's.
Speaker 1: Rich, He's got the government.
Speaker 2: But it was what we were. He would have said, he would have saved the coin from last time it was, but he.
Speaker 1: Locked us up for eleven thousand years.
Speaker 2: Actually, quite a few people were.
Speaker 4: Very nice to him.
Speaker 2: People were sort of.
Speaker 4: Smiling, and ironically he locked us going anyway, I digress because in front of me was Rita Panahai. She is a Herald's Son columnist who has had beef with Daniel Andrews for many men. Jesus, it was like it was just.
Speaker 2: It was a dad awkward.
Speaker 1: Did they sit next to each other?
Speaker 2: No? I did say that. Dan.
Speaker 4: I said, are you going to go and pull up a pew next to Rita? He didn't want to do that.
Speaker 2: Was she an economy? She was?
Speaker 4: We brother, Rita and I were an economy and none of the people. Yeah, Dan slipped into one something thirteen twenty four to ten. Who have you seen on a plane?
Speaker 2: Guys? Have you seen?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I saw, Remember I told you I was so embarrassed.
Speaker 5: You're sitting across the aisle from me, Mark Holden from Australia, and I said I recognized him, and I just thought we knew each other and we didn't. I went in way too hot with the Okay, great to see you, and he was just looking at me like I have no Halfway through the conversation, I was like, oh, we don't.
Speaker 2: We don't know. Oh no, you just think you met because he was on the tele.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so did he brush me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah he did.
Speaker 5: He didn't give me a touchdown, Clint. He was just like, get this freak away from me.
Speaker 2: I used to My childhood crush was Brook satch Well from Neighbors, Yes it was.
Speaker 4: Where is Brook sat I dare say she might be your adult crush as well.
Speaker 2: She's done a new show and stand but this is like a billion and days on Neighbors right, like loved Billionaires. And I met her once at the radio station and then maybe four weeks later I was on a plane and there's people are getting on. I'm halfway through scoffing down a pack of pringles, crumbs all down the thing, and she's like, it's.
Speaker 1: Always when you meet your ballpath.
Speaker 2: Hello, good to see you again. And you know when someone recognized and she sp out a few chips, good to see you too. In a cloud of pringles.
Speaker 5: You would have gone so rare. I can imagine scene already, imagine. The blood would have rushed straight to your head.
Speaker 2: I was about to burst.
Speaker 4: It would have been funnier if his hand had been stuck in the pringle box. You know how it's very small.
Speaker 2: You can't get that pringle out, and she's got her hand out to meet me.
Speaker 1: Shake the pringle box, Shake the pringle box. St just put the hand up with the pringle b.
Speaker 2: Brook, Good to see you.
Speaker 17: It's our kreama chized Hello, so small though you're so awkward.
Speaker 2: I would have doped the emergency exit. Just roll out.
Speaker 1: My god, you would have been like the guy from Sulanda with the hand in the cabinet. Take us wrong.
Speaker 4: That hand's not strong shaking.
Speaker 1: Here's my little pringle stump.
Speaker 2: Could you see you again? Thirteen twenty four ten? Who are you sitting on a plane? Give us a girl? Thirteen twenty four ten? Who did you see on a plane? Clint is now besties with Dan Andrews.
Speaker 4: We boarded the plane together and travel in some really awkward conversation. It was a long trip down there arrow Bridge. I've also sat next to the kingis No, he's great, he's good fun. Isn't he a lovely man? What's wrong, Lauren?
Speaker 5: I was just thinking, Paul, my fiancee told me, and I think I've got my stories wrong.
Speaker 2: No, no, tell us, because pull your fiances and mad Queenslander loves his travels a lot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he sat next one of the guys that went to the moon, but not Neil Armstrong.
Speaker 4: Not buzz Alduzz.
Speaker 1: He sat next to bus on a rocket track a long haul flight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, buss Ultrono thirteen.
Speaker 1: Don't fact check, but I'm pretty sure it was buzz Old.
Speaker 4: It wasn't just a guy named but don't tell me what happened.
Speaker 1: He was the guy who went to the moon.
Speaker 2: Not it wasn't buzz from home alone. Was it the brother?
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't buzz like it was buzz Aldron.
Speaker 2: That's pretty cool. That's unreal thirteen twenty fourteen. Who have you seen on a plane. Let's go to Michelle morning.
Speaker 1: Michelle might just send a text and double.
Speaker 2: Check Jesus Hamoud morning. Who do you see on a plane.
Speaker 14: Twenty years ago, we were on a small plane going into Rockhampton and Tasty Chambers.
Speaker 1: Maybe said Casey Chambers. Pretty, Oh god, is my heart broken?
Speaker 2: I didn't sing to it? Did you?
Speaker 1: I would have?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I don't know if they like that?
Speaker 1: Do I cry too much?
Speaker 4: She am I too outspoken?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Whoa whoa?
Speaker 2: On the poor never sing? But I see your Jesus through the back catalog. Thirteen twenty four ten is out number. Who did you see on a plane? More calls, next train responsiblity.
Speaker 5: We've been we've been tasting the wines, said the state.
Speaker 1: We're really doing it.
Speaker 2: It's fun.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that was doing person Yeah Warren, Yeah, we did.
Speaker 1: A duet kids. She was acoustic on the piano. She was doing it like just on the piano.
Speaker 2: Have you seen their performance in time squat? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I didn't need to see that because I saw it with my own eyes with either had one eye closes. See how many of it they were on the stake, really focusing on the finale.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. We are talking who did you see on a plane?
Speaker 1: Good morning? Who did you sit next to?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Next hereby is still not energy.
Speaker 2: Yes, did you him? Yeah? Do you recognize him straight away?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 15: He was her overnight flight from Thailand.
Speaker 4: So like everyone was, he wearing the paint on his.
Speaker 1: Face paint.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Did you get a pick?
Speaker 15: I think picture with him?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 16: I got a free ticket?
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's good. You hooked out with tickets. That's nice. At what point? What point into the flight? Do what point in the flight when you hit someone up and say, hey there you I know who you are?
Speaker 4: M hm, Well I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I'd be too embarrassed. I would never on a plane say to someone, can I get a photo with you? Ever?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, it happened to me like one.
Speaker 1: Of those creeps that took on sneakly. No, I wouldn't sleep. Yeah, people do that speak photos so weird.
Speaker 2: Well worse the celebrities asleep and you're sitting there smiling a selfie next to I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: You might gather around this year when we went to Adelaide and I flew straight from Adelaide to Bali.
Speaker 1: Now you're in a good state. You'd had about three minutes sleep.
Speaker 4: I think we think we might have got home quite early. Yeah, there's no sleep and I checked straight in and the couple next to me were big weekend today.
Speaker 2: I had to get a photo.
Speaker 1: You were the celebrity.
Speaker 4: I could have fueled the plane.
Speaker 2: I bet it would have looked like they had a photo with the.
Speaker 1: Man give your sunglasses on.
Speaker 2: I think I had the hood over the cap. Oh what a good look.
Speaker 1: No. No.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four to ten. We are talking. Who did you meet on a plane?
Speaker 4: Here we go r V, Good morning, AVV.
Speaker 2: Hello, who'd you see on a plane?
Speaker 15: My name is it?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 1: Abby?
Speaker 2: I don't know? Do you know what?
Speaker 1: Here's your name Abby? Because they've spelt it.
Speaker 5: On our end on the computer. Just to give you an insight of what our producers have written. They've spelt it a R R r V E E E E r V.
Speaker 4: Because I would have said maybe the B silent.
Speaker 2: I would have said r V.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's roll with Abby.
Speaker 4: No, I like R okay, r V go ahead.
Speaker 9: R I've shut EXTU dasin Martin.
Speaker 1: It was a tool from the Gold Coast.
Speaker 12: No, it was true.
Speaker 1: Didney?
Speaker 2: How was he? Do you have a chat?
Speaker 9: Not really?
Speaker 1: Did he smell nice? Or can you smell good?
Speaker 13: But I did get a photo.
Speaker 1: Did he smell good.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, he did.
Speaker 2: Smell good when you asked for the photo at the starter, at the end of the flight.
Speaker 4: Beginning of the flight, and there's nowhere to go, then, Sarah an officer, Who did you see it?
Speaker 2: On a plane?
Speaker 14: Margoe Robbie.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: Is this when she was in a neighbour's days or in her Hollywood days?
Speaker 14: It was neighbours days and I have a feeling. We were flying Queensland.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's from Economy.
Speaker 14: She was sitting like one row ahead of us on the other side of the plane, was revising your neighbors lives. That's how I recognized her, because we saw she.
Speaker 1: Took her job very serious, didn't she.
Speaker 5: God, I love Margot Robbie. She just keeps getting better, but she keeps getting hotter and hotter.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I would drop the meaning her around neighbors, johnre and just run with the story of traveled with Margot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sat next to her, she was reading her.
Speaker 2: I don't think she'd been in Economay those days.
Speaker 1: No, No, we never know. She's she's very real. Oh no, I know, she's a real chick.
Speaker 4: Thirty seven k hey Alie Barley who do you travel with?
Speaker 15: I sat next to Clints down away.
Speaker 4: On that flight to check out.
Speaker 2: Was where was he going Sydney for today's show?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: Was warm? Ali? Was he warm? Did he say he likes to sit against the window just to go to sleep? Straight away?
Speaker 7: He was sitting in.
Speaker 16: Sixth day with his AirPods in the whole time?
Speaker 5: Now, because now I know for a fact that he does this, He gets special treatment, gets extra snacks.
Speaker 1: Did he get extra snacks on the plane? Yes, you got?
Speaker 7: He did not?
Speaker 1: He did it? How many? How many wines did he have any?
Speaker 7: It was mid morning, so there were there were no wines before?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Exactly did he region back?
Speaker 1: Wasn't a city fly flight? Where you got and they?
Speaker 2: Did you have a chat at the end? He kept the ear pods in?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 7: I didn't chat at all.
Speaker 1: Did you ask for a photo? You more of a sunrise?
Speaker 2: Girl?
Speaker 12: Thank you for.
Speaker 11: That?
Speaker 2: Is it? We are getting out of here?
Speaker 4: Goodness for that. It's not the worst.
Speaker 1: I was hoping.
Speaker 5: It was the people that sat next to you on the flight to Bali when you'd had three minutes sleep.
Speaker 2: Well yesterday and they still hung on the fly.
Speaker 4: I slept and you know when you wake yourself up in your snory. Yeah, yeah, a little puzz wasn't a good sun.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, remember Neva's cash and the car is coming up. Your chance to win twenty five k cash or a key of Sportage s X Hybrid. They have verta flashy cars.
Speaker 1: We're giving them both the way.
Speaker 2: Yep. All you have to do is listen out for today's artist, which is Britney. When you hear her on yeap not having a meltdown on the ground. But when you hear sick.
Speaker 1: She's in a bit of strife.
Speaker 4: I think she's always in the strike having a hard time.
Speaker 1: Brittany.
Speaker 2: When you hear Brittany, just give Aaron Richard ring and you go in the running for the cash and the car. Richie is in next well, he'd be back to back doing weddings, Richie. It's that time of year. Get hitched, sheet hitched with the rich I think, is it? This segment's going straight on his Instagram. I would like a discount if I renew my vows please Now I have.
Speaker 1: A discover my third wedding. Lauren wake up feeling good. Following them on the Socials,