Speaker 1: Apodjay Production. Welcome to the She Rises Podcast. I'm Ashy and I'm Tiana. This podcast is.
Speaker 2: About female empowerment and encouraging you to be your biggest, boldest, and most authentic version of yourself.
Speaker 1: We help you shed the shame, grow to a new level. We're gonna laugh, cry, and talk about the topics everyone else is too afraid to talk about.
Speaker 2: Get ready for your next level of self. Hello and welcome back to another episode of the She riseres Podcast. Your favorite hosts I'm Tiana.
Speaker 1: And I'm Ashley. Thank you for joining us, and if this.
Speaker 2: Is the first time you've ever been here, well welcome. We love to have you. Today's episode is actually all about a mindset shift that we have integrated that has helped change everything for us and will help you kind of if you're stuck in a problem right now, and you're stuck in kind of like quicksand feeling really overwhelmed by your current situation, this episode is going to help you really come out of that and to start to see things from a different perspective in your life.
Speaker 1: Yes, hop Before we get into it, we're going to do our share of the week. I'll go first. If you like, yes, please. I can't believe I've only just gotten to lipliners, maybe two years ago. I'd never used them before that it was really a lipstick or a lip balm, girl, but now I just lipline. It's probably one makeup product I can't be without. I love lipliner with a lip balm. But there's a new lip liner. It's the tanil j or gy Ones in ruby chocolate. I think the color I got is but I want to try all of them. And it's actually like a lip stain. So when you put it on, you can buy her matching brush or you can just use your finger, but you have to kind of rub it in because it sticks to your lips.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: So after like a couple of minutes, so you can't move it. It like stains it. It's so good, tho, because it lasts way longer.
Speaker 2: I need that in my life.
Speaker 1: I think you would really like it. I really really like them, So I want to get a couple more of that color because I just lose them all the time, and I like having one in my makeup corner, one in my car. Yes, I don't want to try some more colors, but yeah, she's a Brisbane makeup artist and she's so funny online. She's got a really cool personality and she's brought out a ton of makeup products a really good quality. Can you buy it in store online? Okay? Ja I J dry? Yeah? Interesting, really good cool.
Speaker 2: My share of the week is actually this vitamin C serum that I've been using and am obsessed with. I am obsessed with it. It's the brand Laroche Posy Jose. It's Vitamin C twelve brightening serum and it comes in an orange bottle. I've been using this religiously for maybe the last two weeks. It's been very new, but the smell is amazing. It makes my skin feel so incredible. And I just I've been looking for a vitamin C serum for a really long time because I used to use one a couple of years back and just wanted to trial a different one. Very lucky to have found this one because I just it'll be a product that I keep in my rotation for.
Speaker 1: A long time. Good for brightening, hey.
Speaker 2: Yes, just even complexion hydration, also anti aging, anti aging and brightening serum.
Speaker 1: Hi and confirm it works so good? All right? So yeah, today is all about not sitting in the problem energy, which I think a lot of us can do and sometimes get stuck there. We're all about moving forward, and this came about because we shared this with our accelerated girls the other day. Actually, we were finding ourselves winging and complaining about the same problem. We don't have enough time. We don't have enough time to do as she rises work, we don't have enough time to get everything done for Tiana and I. For context, we only have Tuesdays and Wednesdays together for she Rises because Thursday I'm with my daughter, Thursdays you're with clients, Friday with my daughter. You were clients Mondays, I do highaway Mondays. You normally film content, so there's not a lot of time in between, and our to do list is progressively always getting larger, and we kind of felt like we were falling behind, and we kept just talking about the problem but not doing anything about it. And then, I don't know, one of us suggested it. We're having an ad midnight, and I was like, well, Steve goes to tennis on a Monday night, so why don't you come around. I've got the kids at home, so you want to come around and we'll just smash out a couple of hours one, two, three, But we're just knuckle in and get everything done, and it's helped so much. We're getting so much done and it kind of gets us on top of things for the week moving ahead. And it's just been such a game changer, and like, wow, we sat in that problem energy for way too long. We found us now like whenever we get a problem with like, Okay, what is a solution? What are our options? That's not sitting this for too long. There has to be another way to do it. So we just wanted to talk about that because it's so easy to get stuck there. It is.
Speaker 2: I think when you're in the energy of the problem of whatever it is you're facing in life, it's so easy to be consumed by how it feels to be in that problem. Like for us, it was, oh my gosh, we don't have enough time or enough hours in the day for what we want to do. Whereas yours might be a time thing, it could be a sleep thing, it could be you know, whatever it is that you're navigating, and yeah, it can be all consuming. And I think the powerful thing about this mindset shift that we want to talk about, which is no longer sitting in the energy of the problem, but sitting in the energy of the solution, or sitting in the energy of the opportunity that could be presented to you. And it's such a cool way for you to shift your mindset and to know that you're never stuck in what you're experiencing. And this has been really powerful for us. Is the faster we move through the energy of the problem, the quicker we get to the solution, and then all of a sudden things start to snowball and start to pick up momentum, just like what we did with the admin night. It was you know, it's only a couple of hours. Been in the grand scheme of things, what you can do in a couple of hours productive hours, productive hours, it's actually amazing. It's been so good for us, and I think having that extra time, you know, obviously it's at night we've been having this conversation. Sometimes you were just in a season of hustle exactly, or you were just in a season of putting your head down and bum up and you just have to do what you have to do, like I'm sure Ashley would love to, you know, have that time and spend with Steve or something like that. Steve's obviously going to tennis, but there are other things that you know, I'm sure from a leisurely standpoint, like oh, I'd love to read a book before bed or whatever. But right now we're in a season of growth and we have goals and we have a standard for ourselves of how we want to show up. And in those season it's about asking the question of how do we double down here and what can we do to actually move ourselves closer towards the goal that we actually want to achieve. And for us, that's been about adding an admin night.
Speaker 1: Remove quite quickly. We are not everyone's cup of tea when it comes to working with us. There has been different situations or different events or different people we've tried to work with and they just don't move at our pace. And so for us to keep up with ourselves, we had to create more time. And you know, even if you're not in business and you're like, well, I can't relate to that. But back to accelerator one about accelerated girls like I just really struggle to get up in the morning. I can't get up in the morning. She had this story and this problem of not having time to exercise. I was like, what time to go to bed? And it's like, oh, ten, ten thirty. I'm like, no, wonder, you can't get up early. You need to start training yourself to get to bed early. I want your phone down by eight and a sleep by eight thirty. Guarantee getting up at four four thirty would be a lot easiercause you're still getting eight hours of sleep. And that's not natural for a lot of people, and it is natural for me, but I wasn't born like that. I was a personal trainer for years and I had to train myself to get up at three to meet my first client. That was my job. And now I've done that religiously for so many years. It feels very natural for me. But you don't have the time to exercise, make the time to exercise, and where do you need to adjust and sacrifice something? And if you're saying actual ten thirty, like what are you don are you scrolling? You're watching Netflix? I think you'll be okay, put your phone down and start training your body so you have more time in the morning to get that done.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And I love what you Just to bring it back to what you were saying around some people don't move in the way that we do. And we really notice that in the beginning where this like quote unquote problem has actually shown up, was that like, our beautiful va Ash is so incredible and she's just like such a garner what she does. And also she came to us not that long ago and was like, guys, can you please tell me when we're doing something.
Speaker 1: New to tell me you're doing another retreat?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Did we not? Oh?
Speaker 2: Because we brought it to her and we said, hey, can you do up a payment live for this retreat and for this retreat? She was like, this retreat January?
Speaker 1: What do you mean like?
Speaker 2: And she had no idea because obviously we communicate between each other. But because of that fast paced energy where we're just like think of something, execute, move on, think of something, execute venue, we.
Speaker 1: Were done like in our heads, we're just doing the things.
Speaker 2: And you know, it was a weekend, right, so I'm over here creating the brochure I'm talking about She about it come Monday morning, She's like, guys, I need some structure. Yeah. So this was also another challenge that we ran into, which was Ash needing some more structure within the business because we are moving at more of a fast pace and we are now taking on more projects. She goes, girls like, I would love some more structure. So here we go, sit on the weekend create like work with AI and now we have like an entire dashboard. And that was a problem, right, we would we were losing out on structure, organization and making.
Speaker 1: Our PA feel overwhelmed. That's right, we were feeling a bit overwhelmed sometimes too.
Speaker 2: We were too so having that lack of structure was creating a problem that we then became the bottleneck and we were like, okay, cool, So what is the energy of the solution. What is the energy of the opportunity here? Well, it's for us to refine our systems to make us feel better, to make our beautiful VA feel so much more supported in her role and make her job easier. So now we've created this entire dashboard, as I mentioned, where it has everything structured. It's got her schedule in their content planner, it's got all our finances, all of our finances, all of our retreats organized based on a timeline from now till May twenty twenty seven. And that in itself is just such a powerful way for us to streamline and to be able to move even smoother on the journey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then for you even personally, because you've got your personal clients and you have the retreat clients, and you had she Rises stuff in your stuff, and it was sometimes you would double booking yourself. Yeah, oh my gosh, we had this meeting. Fuck, I had this client call on and it was getting a bit overwhelming there. So you jumped over to time Tree, which is I've spoken about it many a times, not sponsored, should be sponsored. Love this app. It's like a scheduling app where you can put everything color coordinate and everything can be in the same spot, and you could bring over your Google calendar and combine it and now it's just like you look each Shane. You can exactly see everything that's on, which prevent you from double booking and feeling overwhelmed because everything just goes in that one spot.
Speaker 2: There would be micro moments where we would increase what we were doing, or we'd add another project in, and then I'd be like, oh, scrambling, and I'd get a little bit overwhelmed and I'm like, okay, I need better systems. And it kept coming back to that question, I need better systems, I need better organized I need better time management, and those were all things that I was struggling with for a while and going, oh my gosh, I don't have enough time, I don't know this, or you know, juggling both of the businesses. But also that's a choice that I've made and now again, I could sit in the energy of the problem all I want, but it's not going to get me anywhere. And what actually benefits me is sitting in the energy of the solution because I have this big vision for you know, what we're doing and what we're creating and how incredible I believe that it will be and what we're working towards and striving towards every single day. It's like, okay, cool, what can I do with the time that I do have, and how can I refine everything that I'm doing to improve that?
Speaker 1: For myself, it's not to glamorize overworking and working late nights. Like Steve at the moment, he works all day, in the most evenings he's working. It's the season he's in as well, and it's not to glamorize that and encourage that. But sometimes there is seasons, especially if you're a business owner, where you do have to double down. Your head needs to go down, your bum needs to go up, and you need to do what you need to do to get it done. And it's not going to be forever. You've got goals and you're moving at a fast pace and you want to achieve them. Then that's just a season we're in right now. So like, yes, Monday night, no offense, but I would now to spend time attage. He's on the screen that night because he steves at tennis, So I do allow TAG a bit of screen time each night anyway, but I would love to spend time with him. But that's what I'm sacrificing right now, is to get my admin done so I can get a good start to the week and we don't fall so behind. We feel so much more ease, and we can show up better for our community and we can actually expand our capacity to do more of the things that we love, which is running retreats right now, which is so cool. So yeah, it's a really really powerful thing to think about. Instead of getting stuck in that problem energy and victim and I can't do anything about it, you actually can. It's just you need to explore and open up your options and find a solution. That's where I love the masculine energy. You know, there's this big move of being soft girl and you're feminine. I'm one hundred percent need more of that. I know I do, and I'm conscious and aware of that, but gosh, I love being our masculine anyway. Just get shit done. Yeah, I just get in and I get it done, and so do you. And it feels like so empowered. Yeah, what we're really capable of and how much we can push the boundaries to get us to where we want to.
Speaker 2: Go, absolutely, and I think it's that beautiful dance. I wouldn't say that there's a fifty to fifty balance because I definitely don't live in a fifty to fifty balance, But the way that I am navigating my life right now suits what I want. So maybe it's seventy percent masculine thirty percent feminine, but I know how to dance between them now. So even if I'm at work all day and I'm in my masculine energy, I'm still also dipping in and out of my feminine energy throughout. We're having giggles, we're having last Yeah, feeling playful, feeling feminine, go home like be with my partner, feel sexy. It's dripping that in and throughout. And I think this is something that women in general who are stepping into business or stepping into anything that they want to achieve, really any goal that they have for themselves needs a healthy amount of masculine energy, and without that, you will get lost in being fluffy and being pottering around and moving slowly. And you need to move at a fast pace in order to create momentum. What's the thing like success? Love speed, The faster that you move, like, the quicker that you will get to that goal, whether in business or any other area of your life. So I feel like this really applies to any goal that you are working towards. So I want you to just close your eyes for a second, and I just want you to think about the thing that you're going through right now and ask yourself, if I could be open minded in this moment, what could be the potential solution or the potential opportunity that this problem is showing me. And I just want you to ponder on it, just sit with it. You can even pause this episode and just like write down what actually comes out. If you allow yourself to be open minded, you might be surprised with yourself and what actually comes through. HM.
Speaker 1: Powerful, howe everyone's pausing and actually reflecting on that. But yeah, this week in our Accelerator chat, we've been teaching the TENX mindset and you've actually been reading a book about it.
Speaker 2: The book is called TENX is Easier Than Two X by Dan Sullivan and Benjamin Hardy. It is a powerful blame need to read it. I highly recommend even if you just go on audible and you listen to the audio book, it will change your perspective on the way that you try to achieve your goals. And essentially it just allows you to think much bigger than what you're currently allowing yourself to do. And I think there's a power in that. I think there's definitely a conversation that floats around where people are like, if you think too big in the dreamer aspect, you don't actually do the actionable steps that you need right now. But also I do believe that there is some benefit in you giving yourself permission to explore what might actually be possible for yourself, because without that without the vision, how do you then execute? How do you know what you're then moving towards? Just for me in us and she rises and what we're doing here, it's almost like, oh, TENX is like multiple multiple retreats.
Speaker 1: It's bigger, it's.
Speaker 2: Doing more, it's accessing more people, it's getting visible in front of more people. Like that's the ten X vision versus Oh, maybe we could do an extra retreat per year.
Speaker 1: I'm like, how about six? We started with that? Hey we did? I remember the video. It was like two days after my brain aneurism. We jumped on TikTok or Instagram. We're like, oh, guys, if we get to thirty thousand followers, maybe we'll consider running a Bali retreat. We're not at thirty thousand followers, no, close on both accounts, we're not. And then one day we did it, and once we booked that one in, we're like, let's book a second one the same week. Sold out. And now it's the same with our January retreat, Like we booked the one, it's sold out, Okay, we'll do another one. We've just got so many plans like why not, Like what is that ten X vision? That ten X goal, Like if we were in that energy of ten X, we'd be doing I measure if we did a retreat a month.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that is beautiful. That would it's so possible, would be a dream.
Speaker 1: Got two in January, We've got one in April, which we haven't launch. Sh it, We've got one in May, and it's like, why would we not do one a month? Like is that possible? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the ten X thinking is two X, which just like one or two a year, and like we'll see how that goes.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Also, we've got September as well in Bali. Then we've got November Baren. So you know we've been able to sell out like six retreats in within seventy two hours. And it's like, without that TENX vision or that TENX thinking, we would have played it safe. That's right, And I believe that that TENX thinking or that TENX vision. We often relate that with being like years and years away. And this is a conversation we've been having, is that TENX vision doesn't have to be ten years away.
Speaker 1: Or when you hit thirty thousand followers or when you hit x amount of downloads, when you hit X amount of anything, some.
Speaker 2: Imaginable goal and timeline that you've created for yourself in your head. It speeds up the timeline and like, how cool We've been talking about this so much lately in our personal conversations in Accelerator and also in our group spaces. Is what if that TENX version of yourself didn't have to take ten years but could happen now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally?
Speaker 2: What would you do differently now? And what it talks about in the book is how this version of you versus your TENX version, your TENX version, eighty percent of what you are currently doing will break the systems, the structures, the habits, the character, the integrity, all of the things that you are right now about eighty percent of it will not work in order for you to get to So instead of waiting for your next level, why don't you review that now and go, Okay, well, if this doesn't work, who would I need to become? What habits would I need to integrate? What would I need to change? What would I need to start doing? What would I need to stop doing? In order to bring that ten X version of myself down from this high goal on a pedestal to this current moment so powerful. That's just such an inspiring conversation to have, Like I feel lit up even talking about it. Yeah, like, let's move the needle forward because I love this conversation about reinventing yourself and being able to change who you are at any given moment. It's something I've done for years and years every single stage of my life. I feel like I've reinvented myself, from the party girl to the spiritual girl, to the organic girl, to the spiritual ego, to the come back to Earth to the strong boundaries. Like I've worn all of these beautiful hats, but it's supported every single level of my journey and who I am now and now I get really excited about it. When we talk about she Rises, I'm like, imagine who are going to be in twelve months time.
Speaker 1: I know where our business is going to be, how many women move impacted.
Speaker 2: But I also remember a time where I wouldn't allow myself to think and feel that because I felt so stuck in the energy of the problem.
Speaker 1: It's like that future me thinking. When you think about someone that you're inspired by and all the things they are achieving, it's like, well, what do you think she's doing day to day and if you wanted to be that woman, or you want to be the woman that you desire to be, and she's successful and she's healthy and she's the fit ist she's ever been, It's like, what kind of behaviors does she have in place? Why are you waiting to implement those patterns, behaviors, rituals? Why would you not do that?
Speaker 2: Now? So true?
Speaker 1: Be that girl now, for your dream girl. Now, you don't have to wait to become her. Yes, it can take practice and time, but start showing up like her now.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How does she dress? How does she speak? How does she respond instead of react? How does she start her warning? It's so cool to, like you said, reinvent yourself and just be able to implement new things that can help you become that girl so much Quicker, I.
Speaker 2: Love everything you just said about becoming her now, because then it removes this belief or the assumption that who you want to be is outside.
Speaker 1: Of you and only she has it because she's lucky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if you're dressing as her and you're showing up as her, and you're choosing to be her. In Moments of Boundaries conversation communication, how she loves on the people that she loves on, Like there is no gap. No, there is no gap. You simply like you become that version of yourself in that moment. Therefore there's nothing to quote unquote reach because you are that person. Yeah, and this is like identity work. You shifting who you are and how you perceive yourself. And that comes from sometimes how you externally show up. Say, for example, when I first started my coaching business, I used to walk around my house in like trackies, pajamas and activewear. And now when I'm working at home, even from home, I put on something that resembles me going to an office because that for me is like eight am or nine o'clock. When I get dressed and I'm ready for work, I am turning on my work hours.
Speaker 1: You're professional, I'm showing up.
Speaker 2: I'm in the energy of a business owner, not someone who just makes a little bit money online.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I treat myself like I have a big business, not like a small business. And that in itself is like that identity of I'm a business owner. I'm a team leader, take care of people, you know what I mean. It's like shifting into that energy before you are ready.
Speaker 1: It's so cool. I love it. I love it too, be inspired. It is the empowered energy. I really hope one two or three things that we've said today has landed that you can implement straight away. We hope this's like lights that fire within you that we know is already inside you. Sometimes it just needs to be resparked. We have felt so much ground and momentum by being in this energy of what is the solutions and taking our power back and not getting stuck and victim of like, oh, we don't have time, like for us it's so busy. No, we're going to create time because we know where we want to go and it's only us and get us there. No one's going to come and do this for us. Just such a cool energy to be in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's an empowering energy. And I don't even love that word because I feel like it gets over used and it feels like a super spiritual word, which there's nothing wrong with being spiritual, but it's just like, it is an empowering feeling to know that you're in control of your choices, your life, and your outcome. And when you realize that, like really nothing can stop you.
Speaker 1: And if you're not getting the results you want. Unfortunately. You can pick and blame all you like, but that's on you. Yeah, the decisions that you make, how you choose to show up, and the effort that you put in, that's on you, and your results will show.
Speaker 2: And the easier you are on yourself when you realize you are the problem, the easier it will be for you to change the problem. So you'll be able to move out of that behavior because you won't look at it and go, oh my god, you're a terrible person. Oh my god, you're so shit at this business thing like, you won't make yourself wrong for it. You'll just see it as data and go, wow, okay, cool, now need to pivot.
Speaker 1: Let's go yeah, move on.
Speaker 2: But otherwise, good luck. I hope this inspires you. Let us know what you think your TENX vision is. If you listen to this episode, send it to us via DM. We'd love to hear from you, and I'd love to see what this looks like for you for your TENX vision and your TEX version of yourself.
Speaker 1: Definitely, And if you're struggling with this, we actually have our next group container, which is accelerated two point zero starting really soon, So if you would like to be a part of that. Basically, it's a ninety day fast track program were you're in a group environment, but you have your own personalized, tailored plan for ninety days to get the needle moving a lot quicker than what you have before. And you have really close proximity to Tiana and I. We cop in a private telegram group where you can literally contact us Monday to Friday at any point in time. Will help support you and hold your hand throughout that. It has been incredible to see what the women go through, how they transform, and how fast they move. Being in the right room with the right people. Hey, it's been so beautiful.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it just creates that momentum that we're talking about.
Speaker 1: It does in that energy. Yeah, you're feeding off the energy of all the other women and us that we bring to every call and every chart. It's so cool. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So DM must the word on she rises Instagram accelerator two point zero and we can have a chat with you about that, yes, and you some more information. Would love to have you and otherwise, good luck with your ten X vision. We can't wait to hear it and we'll see you soon, babe.