Speaker 1: Lo.
Speaker 2: This is Outside.
Speaker 3: Good morning, good morning, good morning, good morning, and welcome to Outsiders Live at Seapack, the Conservative Political Action Conference here in wonderful Brisbane, the conference that is to woke identity politics, anti Semitism, on steroids and climate alarmism.
Speaker 2: What a buzzing pager is to an unwar parent teacher even.
Speaker 4: We have a huge show for you this morning with some sensational guests right here with us live at Seapack. In a tick, we'll be chatting to form a British prime in the Liz Truss about the ten years we have left to save Western civilization. And we'll be chatting to comedian Leo Curse about the curse of wokeness. But first let's grab the latest outside of news.
Speaker 2: We meet in a kind of twelve months ago.
Speaker 4: When the three of us were together, it was one of the worst mornings. It was just after it was October eighth, and there was October seventh in Israel, and the three of us were together hours after the most horrific and barbaric footage you can see. We are now at the one year anniversary of October seventh. It was the most terrific event since the Holocaust.
Speaker 2: It has trashed so.
Speaker 4: Many of the belief systems we all had about the civilization the world we live in. James has just been to Israel. What do you think on the anniversary of October seventh.
Speaker 5: As you said, the biggest massacre of Jews since the Holocaust. And we've really seen in the last twelve months just how broken and confuse the left is in this country and elsewhere in the West because they saw what happened and they've decided that Israel is the party that needs to be condemned. They think that October seven is a fine date for them to be marching, some of them waving Hesbela flags, the flags of a terrorist group. And this anti Israel sentiment, some might call it anti Semitism amongst the left, It's not a fringe thing. It's very prevalent in academia, in the arts. It's got institutional power. And I think a lot of members of the Jewish community have had their eyes open to who their friends are absent and who they really need to be fearing. Because the ugliness over the past twelve months, I think is it surprised even me and I can be quite sinical.
Speaker 4: Well, the ugliness may get even uglier tomorrow, Let's hope not. James, you've just returned from Israel. Just quickly your thoughts from your trip.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, look, I was just over in Israel and I got the opportunity to see a lot of what Hamas wrought and reaked on the day over there with Ajac and we went down to southern Israel and I saw some of those terrific things I've ever seen in my life. I saw kibbutz's that were blown absolutely to hell. You know, rooms raked with Ak forty seven fire grenade shrapnel, burned down and you can just imagine the horrors that went on for hours and hours that day. But just to you know, bring it back locally Rowdan Rita, the thing that I think really shocked me when we were here were the way in which before Israel had even gone and you know, finished counting, they're dead out on the streets. We had people down at the Opera House in Sydney screaming all sorts of horrendous things about the Jews and what they'd.
Speaker 2: Like to do to them.
Speaker 6: And you know, the police allowed this to happen essentially, And you know, now we are looking potentially, it's seeing this sort of thing happen again on Monday. And I think that one of the big things here that's really become on Moord is the Labor Party from its moral center, where once upon a time support for Israel was baked into the Labor Party and now it has been overtaken by these hard left greeny types who see Israel as the enemy.
Speaker 7: Almost well, what has been obvious all along on the three of us have spoken about it very often, is the total lack of leadership of any kind of moral clarity from the government of this country, From the Australian.
Speaker 4: Government, the Albanese government. Pennywong stand absolutely condemned, the worst foreign ministry we've had in this country, the worst Prime minister we've had in this country, and the complete lack of moral leadership. Now, it's been fascinating over the last weekend the various media outlets who've finally woken up to what we were saying for the last twelve months. It's been fascinating to see them suddenly go, oh, hang on, where's the moral leadership in this country? There ain't any and that is alban Easy and Wog and the rest of them and they should hang their heads in shame for what they have done. We've had all the police forces come out Rita and saying tomorrow where their so called planned demonstrations or what. In my opinion, they should just be banned out right. But anyway, that's a different story. They're saying, oh, please don't go into Sydney or Melbourne, stay away from the talents from the CBDs. The idea makes me seriously want a vomit that people would go out and demonstrate on the anniversary of the atrocities that occurred beheadings, babies, foot and ovens, you name it, the most vile stuff and people are going out to celebrate and talk about that. It is sick beyond believe. But that is my personal opinion, this being an opinion job.
Speaker 2: Rita.
Speaker 4: We've seen attacks on Jews, We've seen in universities. There's been a lot of talk about how the universities have responded to what's been going on. We've had these Hesbola marches. There's a lot of talk now what should or shouldn't be banned?
Speaker 2: What is free speech, what isn't et cetera.
Speaker 5: Your thoughts, Well, the data that's come out is staggering three hundred and twenty four percent increase in anti Semitic attacks. And that's the ones that are documented, and there'll be plenty of other ones where people don't make any sort of formal complaints. And it's prevalent, you said, in university campuses.
Speaker 1: If I was.
Speaker 5: A member of the Jewish community, I would not feel safe sending my child to a university campus where they've got these feral presence, this hostile presence, they've got encampments. You know, most of the academic staff agree with the student population with this craziness. So, like I said, I think this has come as a shock for many in the Jewish community. But so much of this anti Israel sentiment is really anti West sentiment.
Speaker 8: Don't get confused.
Speaker 5: These are the same people you see in protests over and over again. They hate Western civilization, they hate Australia, America, UK. They see it as illegitimate, they see it as we're on stolen land, we need to be decolonized. It's the same arguments, and that's why if you go and hear some of the speeches of these anti Israel pro Palestinian protests, there's a lot of crossover. They make a lot of connections between Australia and Israel.
Speaker 6: Joel, you know, I think really start to hit on something that's really important there here, because there's this kind of mass confluence, all these different rivers of really negative things in society, you know, anti Westernism, anti semi all these different sort of things, you know, come together into what we've seen over the last year and it's been really shocking. But one of the things that also really shocks me is again, you know, Labor has been vacant on this. Every time Alban Easy or Penny Wong talks about this, they call for de escalation, which is basically code for doing nothing. Do nothing and let Hamas and has Balah re arms so that they can go and attack Israel in the West.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 6: You know, they can't mention anti Semitism without also say and also is lavaphobia, you know they also always say that. But the other thing too is, you know, what are we doing. We have the several seats in North Melbourne, Western Sydney where you've got populations that Labor very much wants to win, that are have an awful lot of people who are pretty anti Israel in them. What are we doing about our policy in terms of making new Australians who come to this country buy into the Australian cause. And I think when you see everything is about Australia is illegitimate.
Speaker 2: This place is, you know, stolen land and all of that.
Speaker 6: No wonder you have so many people who come and then say, hey, you know, this place is great. I'm going to keep importing you know the doctrines from where I came from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that is exactly.
Speaker 4: And the idea that we should be importing more and more people into the country without properly vetting them. We've seen that as part of the Albanezy approach, which has been equally shameful is everything else. But one of the things which struck me rita was that in Germany, for example, now they're putting up a Star of David. If you're coming into the country, you have to kind of show that you're quite happy with the idea that there's the Star of David. So we've talked about this before on the show.
Speaker 2: What sort of.
Speaker 4: There's a need of immigrants are coming into this country. I think this is now overwhelmingly obvious. We get into the whole issue of multiculturalism and so on. But surely we should only be bringing people into the country who are absolutely determined to assimilate and integrate into the values of the West that you were talking about. Your parents did that. Rita proudly came as Iranians and said we want to be part of the Australian dream and that's what they signed up for.
Speaker 2: And yet we are not doing that.
Speaker 4: With the current waves, massive million people come into this country, greater numbers than we've ever seen before in this country.
Speaker 2: It's got to have an impact.
Speaker 4: It's had an impact in Britain, it's had an impact in Europe, it's have an impact in the United States. I'm not sure that impact has always been entirely for the best.
Speaker 5: Well labor seeders for the best, because not only is there an economic boost because you have that economic activity. Of course, the per capita figures are going back to it is a sugarheat.
Speaker 2: Draman's the welfare.
Speaker 5: But you talk about a million people, that's a potential million voters. They know that population is if you look at the history, the voting record is likely to lean their ways.
Speaker 8: And don't tell me that is not a consideration.
Speaker 5: It's certainly a consideration in the US when they look at the way the Democrats have really abandoned that southern border and let just millions come through. And now they're talking about this path to citizenships.
Speaker 6: They see by the way, just you know, we got us time to talk about that in ort to keep going on this. But you know, look at California. You look at California, and this has been part of a multi decade strategy. There was a nineteen eighty six amnesty bill and since then California went from being the most prosperous engine of the American economy and creativity to the healthscape frankly, the places like San Francisco and LA.
Speaker 8: And it went from being Republican to.
Speaker 2: One permanent permanent.
Speaker 4: That is what will happen if Donald Trump does not win this election.
Speaker 2: I hate to say it that Elon Musk is rights.
Speaker 4: If Donald Trump does not win this forthcoming election, you're going to see the Californification, if you.
Speaker 2: Like, of the entire American landscape.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about America, James and Rita. We've got an extraordinary situation where on the immigration situation, you've had Karine Jean Pierre, who's one of our favorite characters on Outsideers because she always provides us with such good comedy material. She's been saying, oh no, no, no, She's been telling Porky's yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: So just a little background for everybody. There is horrific flooding from this hurricane that's happened in the southeastern US, mostly in North Carolina, mostly in Georgia. And FEMA, which is the Federal Emergency Management Agency, think about like sort of the ses on steroids here, if you want to use your phrase, is basically nowhere to be seen or it's been absent for a week. They're only just starting to get aid to people. There are potentially hundreds or even thousands of people dead, Whole communities wiped out. This is run by the aid agency FEMA. The relief they said, we don't have enough money to get through the rest of the hurricane season, and yet well they gave almost a billion dollars to communities to resettle migrants brought in by the Albanesi government.
Speaker 2: Now here's a pretty crazy.
Speaker 4: Thing by Biden.
Speaker 2: Sorry the Harris Harris By. It's easy to confuse.
Speaker 4: The albow Wong a crazy communists in my opinion, and I get them all confused. I go get rid of a lot of them, toss them all out.
Speaker 2: And get some decent governance into the West.
Speaker 6: That's just let's have a look though, Let's have a look. I mean, I think carry John Pierre was called on this, wasn't she?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, let's have a look at we've got to grab here of Kareeine John Pierre telling Porky's.
Speaker 5: President Trump is accusing the Biden administration of using female funding to support undocumented migrants.
Speaker 4: How is the White House spistted to.
Speaker 8: I mean, it's just categorically for Boss it is not true.
Speaker 4: So James, she was saying that basically, no, no, no, we're not We're not giving all the money.
Speaker 2: To people boring over the order web. Of course, we're looking after.
Speaker 6: This is the usual thing here. They do the old accounting trick. Oh no, but it wasn't a separate budget. But the fact is, if it wasn't that separate budget, they'd have over a billion dollars more that they could be giving to people in North Carolina and have at the ready for the coming hurricanes, for the hurricaneses. But no, the priority of this administration, the Harrispider administration has been clearly bringing in migrants to communities to swing steak communities. That's also an important point of this again, with the idea of long term remaking the electoral map with the United States and putting with Democrats in perpetual power.
Speaker 2: That o't to scare you, well.
Speaker 4: That is precisely what the alban Easy government is trying to do here, if you ask my opinion, they've looked, as.
Speaker 2: They always do the left, just copy.
Speaker 4: What the left are doing in America. Oh, let's bring in loads of immigants sol vote for us, and then we'll be in power. What the joke, rather than governing properly, which is what they should be doing. I want to talk a little bit as well about something that a lot of people, a lot aboutsiders fans have raised with us here at the conference and elsewhere, and this is that the alban Easy government has signed us up to another United Nations thing. This is called the Pact for the Future.
Speaker 2: I mean, they can't even run the Maid for.
Speaker 4: Future thing here all our companies a owing bankrupt.
Speaker 2: But anyway they want to global future.
Speaker 4: That the Albanesi government has signed us up to this thing. It is called the Pack for the Future.
Speaker 2: They just signed it.
Speaker 4: Didn't ask you, didn't ask any of the Australian people whether we want to be part of this thing.
Speaker 2: But this commits the United.
Speaker 4: States to, you know, more action on climate change, more action on misinformation and disinformation. We'll be talking about that with Bridget McKenzie in a second looking forward to that, and more action on basically the left wing ideology. Albanezi has signed this country up to it. Did anybody say anything? Did we hear a complaint from anybody reata?
Speaker 5: We didn't, And this un Packed for the Future is bad news. Harvey and Mila was in New York at the UN talking about this at the UN, telling them what a horrid idea it is, how the era of collectivism has to come to an end. Their time is up. Obviously Albo didn't listen to that speech because he has just jumped right in. And it was very interesting because we do have UK, US, Australia, these fairly radically left governments when you look at what their agenda is, even that they pretend to be centrist a lot of the time. But elsewhere in the world you do have this center right, right wing force that's happening throughout parts of Europe, South America, and I think that's very exciting because these leaders are proper leaders, backbone, principal conviction Laala Georgia Maloney in Italy, there is hope there Peter.
Speaker 2: Dutton next year in Australia. Please, Yes, let's nail that one. We want that one.
Speaker 4: We said nobody's spoken up, but in fact, Pauline Hanson one Nation has spoken up and been heavily on social media about this very issue to do with this pack for the future, that they're always looking to the future, the Left, because they can never to solve anything. That's that's what they always get wrong. They don't understand. Also, just wanted to mention James, we want to talk about Trump. You'll be talking more about Trump. He's there today, back at the same place where the assassination Butler Butler tell us about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well he's gone back up.
Speaker 6: Hopefully we can bring a little bit of that to you a little bit later on in the program. But yeah, no, he's gone back. He's on the road and we'll talk a bit more about this election coming up. But we've had a pretty in Shia week for Harris to wed the nomyl Waltz debate with jd Vance.
Speaker 2: How good did jd Vance do you there?
Speaker 6: But it is quite I think remarkable that Donald Trump has gone back to Butler on the site where somebody took a shot at him and his head only turned just that much to look at a immigration and the history could have been far different than far worse.
Speaker 2: Head you not turn his head.
Speaker 5: I think it's absolutely a genius move for him to go there, because the media has tried to memory hold this assassination attempt, both assassination attempts, but that one obviously where he actually got hit in the ear, and like you said, it was millimeters between that and catastrophic results. So he's gone back there. He's going to put what happened back on the agenda. They've tried to memory hold it and they're not going to allow that. So he's I do actually genuinely fear for him. They've had two attempts in two months. He's been remarkably lucky both times. How much longer can that luck holding.
Speaker 6: The pormalized The left of the media now have normalized this sort of political violence, even as much as they decry it. The fact that they've let this go into that memory. Hall suggests that oh well, you know, that's just normal part of life in America now and that faster.
Speaker 5: And they've not backed away from the reckless trick one bit. In fact, they've doubled down with this notion that Trump is a threat to democracy, is a threat to them republic, and they are inciting the next lunatic to have another shot. It really is, I think a very dangerous period for the US and for the world.
Speaker 4: And I'd just like to say there is an Ossie's for Trump Facebook page which someone has set up going to that we need lots.
Speaker 2: Of Azzi support for Trump there.
Speaker 4: He needs, you know, he needs to feel a love from Australia because it's certainly there. After the break, we're going to take a short break Riata's Reality Check.
Speaker 2: That's going to be great.
Speaker 4: Plus we'll be chanting the UK former UK Prime Minister, the Liz Trust, all the joining us here right here on the stage at Seabatha.
Speaker 9: Welcome back to Outsiders Live from Sea Pack twenty twenty four. You're in Brisbane with your hosts, the og traditional Outsiders owner Rowan always was, always will be Dean.
Speaker 8: Also on the Seapack stage.
Speaker 5: We have Yankee Doodle Dandy James Morrow, And I'm Rita Paney and you may know me from such programs as The Rita Panehy Show Monday, Yeah, and Lefties Losing It Friday.
Speaker 8: Nice. And it's been quite the week for our lefty friends.
Speaker 2: What the does that mean?
Speaker 10: And I blocked her.
Speaker 11: Oh so when I seen the hurricane head in North Carolina and Tennessee, the first thing I thought was, damn, there got some recess there.
Speaker 2: There we go, we got.
Speaker 12: Some gone, Biden, she diserves the Supreme Court.
Speaker 4: Democrats want to see someone get up there and give a knuckle sandwich to Donald Trump.
Speaker 12: We're in your nine and no one knows how to cover the audacity.
Speaker 13: The audacity is it?
Speaker 12: Someone should stop at stop stop?
Speaker 13: Are you effing kidding me?
Speaker 14: And we're trying to figure out how to how to keep that in the middle, you know, locked in on her, which she needs to bust him in his mouth.
Speaker 15: From the beginning of Hollywood, there have been it's always been a very right leaning town.
Speaker 5: Let's hear from the main white dude for Kamala her husband Doug Ermov, who stands accused of forcefully slapping a former girlfriend. And we know he cheated on his first wife with the nanny, even got the nanny pregnant. But please, Doug, lecture us about toxic masculinity.
Speaker 2: There's too much of toxicity. It's masculine toxicity out there.
Speaker 8: And it gets even better.
Speaker 5: We had MSNBC this week time that mister Kamala, Doug knock him up, knock him out, er off, was shaping the perception of masculinity itself.
Speaker 8: No, really, how.
Speaker 16: Your role has reshaped the perception of masculinity.
Speaker 1: And I'm not sure you've planned on that.
Speaker 5: And it's been rough for Kamala two, particularly yesterday when it appeared that her teleprompter malfunctioned for just a few seconds.
Speaker 8: And wowie, she did not handle it well.
Speaker 17: Today we got thirty two days.
Speaker 18: It's all the election, So thirty two days, thirty two days.
Speaker 13: Okay, we got some business to do.
Speaker 18: We got some business to do, all right, thirty two days, and we.
Speaker 4: Know we will do it.
Speaker 8: Oh, she's so you hopeless.
Speaker 5: At least Selena Mayas tried to soldier on when her teleprompter malfunctioned.
Speaker 8: My fellow Americans, I'd like.
Speaker 19: To begin today. Whatever we have in store cannot be known but given time, it can be understood. The past was once the future. The future is I should say unknown.
Speaker 5: As Kamala is a bratt she's selena just with added communism.
Speaker 19: Words have many meanings and sometimes instead of conveying our meaning, they can suggest other meanings.
Speaker 12: When we talk about the children of the community, they are a children of the community.
Speaker 19: Well, we are the United States of America, because we are united and we are states.
Speaker 12: I'm talking about the significance of the passage of time, right, the significance of the passage of time. So when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time.
Speaker 19: Well, b city is a serious disease and it needs to be taken seriously.
Speaker 2: You need to get to go.
Speaker 12: I need to be able to get where you need to go to do the work and get home.
Speaker 19: I hope that clarifies the issue, and this can be the last word on those words.
Speaker 1: Certain issues are just settled.
Speaker 2: Clearly, we're not.
Speaker 4: No, that's right, and that's why I do.
Speaker 12: Believe that we are living sadly in real unsettled times.
Speaker 5: Now, before we get too cocky laughing at lefties losing it in America, let's not overlook our own lefties right here, and these scenes I'm about to show you.
Speaker 8: They're not from the West Bank or Gaza.
Speaker 5: It's not Flujah or Kabul. It's Melbourne where scenes like this.
Speaker 8: Are becoming commonplace.
Speaker 5: And shockingly, they will be doing it all over again tomorrow on October seven. And I've got to say it takes a special brand of cruelty to use the first anniversary of the biggest massacre of Jews since the Holocaust to protest against the only Jewish state. But that's precisely what will be happening in Melbourne, where the activists run riot without any fear of consequences. They'll be starting their march tomorrow near the Shrine of Remembrance. And instead of using October seven to condemn the horrific barbarity of her mass you know, the indiscriminate torture and smater of more than a thousand Israelis and the kidnapping of hundreds more in terrorist attacks that saw the region puned into war. No, that won't be the focus. That won't be condemned. The activist class blame only Israel and there's every chance that the Melbourne protests will again see some waving the flag of recognized terror group as Buller. Melbourne's Jewish community is entitled to feel utterly betrayed by the Victorian government for its painfully weak response to leftist agitators. Premieres into Allen and the heavily politicized Victoria Police command are apparently powerless to do anything about all this. They've certainly done jack all to stop the regular anti Israel rallies that have caused widespread disruption in the past year, even when they block roads and blatantly break the law, including displaying terror flags, vandalizing property and acts of violence.
Speaker 2: Of course, it was a.
Speaker 5: Very different story when Victorians were protesting the state s draconian COVID era policies. No, the authorities very energized about that. Indeed, Victorians upset about their lives and livelihoods being destroyed by forced business and school closures, curfews, COVID vaccine mandates. Well, they were called batshit crazy by Assistant Commissioner Luke Cornelius. Who can forget this from Victoria Police's own Chief Wigham.
Speaker 20: Andy Vaxa's anti mask look, the ten four hat wearing brigade are alive and well out there.
Speaker 21: In our community.
Speaker 4: It's batshit crazy nonsense.
Speaker 5: This is the same assistant commissioner who defend the right of race fainting BLM protests to march during the height of COVID in June twenty twenty. When he came to them, he said, well, we absolutely understand the sentiment and the anger that lies behind at and we are very keen to support the community in giving a voice to their concerns. But the anti lockdown protests, no matter how peaceful, were crushed mercilessly. And it wasn't just those marching on the streets. We had little old ladies sitting on park benches being harassed, as well as beach goers for the crime of being unmasked at the each and of course a pregnant mum was handcuffed in our own kitchen for a Facebook post. Victoria Police command had no qualms about crushing any dissent against lockdown orders.
Speaker 4: Crying stuff now and okay, they're they're our rooting.
Speaker 8: Oh I never forget.
Speaker 5: There's been no reckoning for any of that, no accountability. Right now in Victoria, the leftist activist class is emboldened. Whether it's climate change Zalod's Anti Australia Day or anti Israeli activists, and the crossover between these groups is significant. They'll be marching tomorrow on the first anniversary of the October seven terrorist attacks.
Speaker 8: And it's worth noting.
Speaker 5: That the protest we see week in and week out, they don't condemn her mass, only Israel.
Speaker 8: If you really want.
Speaker 5: A free Palestine, then start freeing it from the murderous Islamist butchers of her mass.
Speaker 2: Fantastic thanks Rid to give Rida a big hound, give Rida a great now now.
Speaker 4: One of the great delights here at Seapack over this weekend has been to meet and to hear former UK Conservative Prime Minister Liz Trust and I'm delighted to say she joins us now here on the stage.
Speaker 2: Liz, Welcome to Australia. Great to have you here.
Speaker 3: Good morning, good to be here.
Speaker 2: Good night. That's good.
Speaker 17: I like it.
Speaker 2: That's good. Now. There's lots to talk about.
Speaker 4: You've got your book ten years to Save the West, or to save Western civilization, I guess. But over the past couple of is there going to be anything left of the West? Kiss Starmer is busy giving us all away. He's giving away islands. Chagos Islands now part of Britain, is being handed over for some crazy left wing ideology.
Speaker 2: Oh that's decocny. It's the place.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're literally decolonizing it by handing over key strategic assets.
Speaker 2: What is going on?
Speaker 22: It is appalling that he has only been in power for three months and yet he's already given away one of Britain's absolutely key strategic assets. And it's not just a strategic asset for the UK, it's also a strategic asset for the United States. And my question as well as what is Kiir Starmer doing, what is Joe Biden doing, because it seems that the Americans have also signed up to this, and this would not have happened with a conservative in Number ten or Donald Trump in the White House. And this is a pattern of capitulation and appeasement that we have been seeing from left wing governments around the world, and it is why we have the terrible situation at present in Israel. It's why Iran have almost got a nuclear weapon, It's why Ukraine has been invaded, it's why China is getting away with saber rattling towards Taiwan. Is that we are governed now by left wing appeasas, and the sooner we get them out, the better, because otherwise the West is in serious trouble, which is what my book is about.
Speaker 4: And surely our grade hero, Margaret Thatcher would be spinning in her grave because she fought British youth gave their lives to defend the Falkland Islands. And already they're saying, well, if Jay Goss has gone, what's going to happen to Gibrald, What's going to happen to the Falklands.
Speaker 22: Well, that's absolutely right, and it was a turning point for the United Kingdom showing that we were prepared to defend our territory and protect the future of the Falkland Islanders. And I fear that we are in a similar situation now to the situation we were in the nineteen seventies of a declinist Britain that believes doesn't believe in our values, and we've certainly got a government that doesn't believe in our values and we're prepared to just give things up which we'll never get back. That is the point, once the Chagos Islands have been given up, where there's a real threat that China will be able to access that territory.
Speaker 6: Well, not only excess, but but also you know, you lose this great sort of listening post and strategic post in the Indian Ocean. But I'm glad you mentioned values because this seems to be at the absolute heart of so much of what we discussed on this program every week, and what I know a lot of people out there are concerned about. This past week, Kevy Badenoch was talking about values in a multicultural, high migration society, and I'd love to get your thoughts on this because she suggested that actually, and who knew this was controversial, all cultures are not equal. Can we have a little look at.
Speaker 4: Let's have a listen to Kenny Badenknock, one of the Tory party leaders.
Speaker 16: Attention, now, you've written this morning about immigration, and you write that we cannot assume that all cultures are equally valid. So which cultures in your review are less valid than others?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 23: Lots, cultures that believe in child marriage, for instance, or that women don't have equal rights. I actually think it's extraordinary that people think that's an unusual or controversial thing to say. Of course, not all cultures are equally valid.
Speaker 6: So, Liz trust, I want to ask you should countries like Britain and also of Australia, where we've also seen a large contingent of people who don't seem to subscribe to Western values and are supporting, you know, hes Balad people like that. Do countries need to be more selective about the cultures that they bring in to join their families. Yes, and I'm not and not easy, you know, not a straight answer, you know not.
Speaker 22: You know, not all cultures are equal obviously, I mean who here would want to go and live in Iran or Afghanistan or be a woman in one of those countries. Of course you wouldn't want to do that because we live in societies that value freedom, that value things like property rights, that believe in equality, equal treatment.
Speaker 4: For all people. Know that is that is what we believe in.
Speaker 22: And not only should we be more selective about who comes into our country, we also need to crack down on people trying to run alternative societies within our country. I'm very concerned about Sharia law and how that is potentially seeing licensed and overlooked. We had a absolutely disgraceful statement recently by a police chief in Britain who admitted that rather than dealing directly with people, he was dealing with community leaders and.
Speaker 2: They were telling him where.
Speaker 1: He ought to police.
Speaker 4: And I think that is appalling.
Speaker 22: That is not what we believe in in the United Kingdom and in Australia.
Speaker 1: We believe everybody should be treated equally.
Speaker 22: Before the law, and our values have made the world great. Why do you say many people want to come to Britain, Why do they want to come to Australia because we are successful countries. And what I fear is that the sort of hatred of Western civilization that has unfortunately become part of what the left believes in, is undermining our society from within.
Speaker 5: But we've seen that happen in the UK under consecutive Tory governments. This duty of policing, two te adj justice system, the grooming scandal where thousands.
Speaker 1: Of girls were.
Speaker 5: Systematically abused and authorities were too scared to do anything because of PC considerations, all under a Tory government.
Speaker 8: So why do we have.
Speaker 5: Conservatives so often, particularly in the UK, be elected, particularly Boris Johnson with that massive majority, and then govern like his member of the Labor Party.
Speaker 22: But the problem is in Britain is our institutions have been taken over by the left. You know, whether it's the civil Service, whether it's the Bank of England who believe in Keynesianism, whether it is the Migration Advisory Committee, the Climate Change Committee, all of these organizations now have a leftist world view. And our failure as Conservatives was not to deal with those organizations.
Speaker 2: Because if you allow.
Speaker 22: This whole concept of independence, it could often mean independence from any accountability to the public or any accountability to people that are actually elected. And we should have dealt with that.
Speaker 1: We didn't deal.
Speaker 22: With that, and that is why we ended up after fourteen years of Conservative government having record immigration, the highest taxes for seventy years, and the government spending forty five percent of GDP.
Speaker 4: So let that be a lesson to everybody.
Speaker 22: Unless you fix the structures, unless you're prepared to repeal laws like Tony Blair's Human Rights Act, Tony Blair's Climate Change Act, Tony Blair's Equality Act. I think actually that was Gordon Brown. But unless you're prepared to repeal those things, you end up in a straight jacket set by the left. And that was what happened.
Speaker 5: Why wasn't this scorched earth policy adopted at some point where you see the bureaucracy is the problem.
Speaker 8: It's it's abstracting any change you want to make.
Speaker 5: Why can't you, if you're in power, make some drastic changes and put your people in positions.
Speaker 22: Well personally for me. So I was first elected in twenty ten, which is when the Conservative government got in, and it took me a while to realize just how bad it was. I was a minister for ten years and I always thought, well, I'm relatively junior. I'm sure there's somebody else further up in the hierarchy directing this. And then when I got to the top as Prime Minister, I realized that actually there was an awful of power the Prime minister didn't have, and it was held in organizations like the Bank of England or the Climate Change Committee, and there was precious little I could do at that time to change it. And in fact, what I found was when I pursued policies like cutting taxes, getting on with fracking, I was undermined by that establishment.
Speaker 4: But I think it was partly undermine deliberately.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 22: They certainly sought to blame me for their mistakes. So if you look at what happened in the guilt market, the Bank of England admitted that two thirds of the market volatility was down to them, and yet they managed to blame me and the mainstream media went along with that.
Speaker 4: I've got I'm really sorry, Liz. We've got a break in there. That's the live television for us. We've got to break it there.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, Liz Trust. Read her book Ten Years.
Speaker 4: To Save the West, because that's what we've got and it's all there.
Speaker 2: I urge people to go out and buy it.
Speaker 4: Liz trustformer UK Prime Minister. Have so great to have you here at Seabak and great to do and you found much good. And after the break will be taking questions from our fabulous audience live here at Seapac. Don't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: Back in I take welcome, Welcome back your world. Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: We really do appreciate ther plause. It's very very kind of you.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to the program.
Speaker 4: That's time for a very exciting segment where we'll be taking questions live from our audience members here at Sea Pac. So first let's hear from David Spong.
Speaker 2: You've got a question for us, David, good morning.
Speaker 24: Yes, what two policies would you propose to the Liberal National Party for the next election. These policies need to unite the party and all its candidates at the same time as inspiring the electorate to vote for the party and gain a majority government.
Speaker 4: Great question, David, Well, I'm going to grab that one from these two and I'm going to go straight for it.
Speaker 2: There are two things.
Speaker 4: One's a policy and the other is a political assassination.
Speaker 2: So the policy is first and foremost.
Speaker 4: We must have combating misinformation and disinformation removed moved from the Liberal Party website.
Speaker 2: It's a disgrace.
Speaker 4: The Liberal Party of Robert Menzies and John Howard and Tony Abbott stands firmly for free speech and against censorship.
Speaker 2: There is no way.
Speaker 4: I don't care how scared you are of the internet, there is no way you can tell me that a government bureaucrat and believe you me, I've dealt with them.
Speaker 2: They're not that bright.
Speaker 4: That's why they're in the jobs they are in to begin with. They can tell me what is the truth and what is false? Forget it not happening, never, not in a squan way.
Speaker 2: So that's number one policy.
Speaker 4: Number two political, Well, it's not an assassination, it's a political action. Here's my recommendation, which I'd love to get your opinion on. I believe that the voice was one because of the extraordinary combination of Peter Dutton and Jacinta Nampa jimper Price. I would like to see David little proud, except that he's done a good job. But it's now time for new leadership of the Nationals and that leaders should be Jacenta Nampa jimper Price.
Speaker 2: It may be early, she may not be quite ready, but Australia loves her quite rightly.
Speaker 4: She's the most common sense, smart, intelligent, down to earth Australian I know. And we need to get rid of the Albanesiwong Charmers government.
Speaker 2: Now to save this country.
Speaker 4: And we know that those two can win because they have the sixty one thirty nine percentage of Australians already behind them, already supporting them, already loving them, already knowing that they speak the common sense of Australia. I want to see those two upfront, up center, leading us to a coalition government within the next seven months.
Speaker 2: That's my answer.
Speaker 5: David Okay, can I throw a little kurt ball there? The questions These policies have to unite the party in all its candidates. Now we know within the Liberals, the broad church of the Liberals, there are the bedwetters, the smaller Liberals, the ones who wanted to either play dead with the voice or be pro voice.
Speaker 8: How do you deal with that because that is a massive.
Speaker 5: Obstacle for Peter Dutton to have policies that conservatives can get behind and it can really energize the electorate.
Speaker 4: You say, there's a little room down the end of that corridor, go and sit there for seven months. There's coffee, there's clissons. You can come out when we're in government. We'll go to Anne Adam's next and let's hear your question.
Speaker 9: Please mon everyone, My question is what do you see as the biggest threat to our country in the next decade?
Speaker 6: James, Well, I mean that's a pretty big menu to choose.
Speaker 2: From the biggest threat.
Speaker 6: Look, I think that the thing that everybody needs to do here in Australia is take a really good look at what's happening in other countries. You know, we've already spoken a bit about the United states. I'll be speaking a bit more about it later on in the program. We've just had Liz Trust here talking about Britain, and I mean Britain is a great signal for where things are going. They've just shut down their last coal fired power plant, and their energy prices are I think among the highest, if not the highest, in the developed world. We know all of the problems that we have there. Rita retail some of them I did with the problems with the failed multiculturalism of Britain, the Balkanization of British society, all of these sorts of things, plus the pure self hatred pushed through the schools, all of this decolonization nonsense, all this anti Semitic nonsense.
Speaker 2: We see it here.
Speaker 6: The whole Australia is illegitimate. Captain Cook was a bastard. Tear down the statues, March against Australia Day. All of these things they come from the same source, leftist division. They want to tear the country apart. They always say, oh, Peter Dutton's a divider. Well, every accusation is an admission. And when they say the coalition is about dividing people, no, look in the mirror guys. They're the ones who are trying to divide the country by race, by class, by gender. However, many genders there are this particular week, and this is the biggest threat to the country.
Speaker 2: So all of these things need to.
Speaker 6: Be called out fought, and that is how not only you identify the threat, but you beat it.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Biggest threat one word, Hello the left. I'd say the biggest threat to the country is China and the lack of education in this country. That's the two big problems for me.
Speaker 8: Be more educated, Laban.
Speaker 4: Exactly, now, Hazel Pollen, Great to see you, Hazel.
Speaker 2: What's your question for outsiders?
Speaker 25: Labor is only able to gain and stay in power by sharing preferences with the Greens, who are increasingly toxic and dangerous. Seapac unites all those with center right values and across party lines on the center right. If all these parties aligned and work together and shared preferences the way Labor and the Greens always do, would the Liberals be able to win the next election?
Speaker 6: James, Well, yeah, look, I think they would be able to do that.
Speaker 2: But the thing is too that the thing about.
Speaker 6: The right to center right, whatever you call it, it's a very broad church, and I think that in some ways, you know, because of of our focus on this side of politics about the individual you know, we're a party a side of politics that is individualists. So we all have our own ideas, you know, the left, they're the ones you all fall in lockstep about whatever the issue is of the week. So you know, there's a structural problem there with how do you get everybody who has disparate opinions and you know, doesn't want to be told what to do by the central organization group think, hi've mind, you know what idiocy they're going to be in favor of like they do on the left every week. Then how do you pull them together? So I think in some ways having smaller parties that can hold the liberals also to account, but then also direct their preferences.
Speaker 2: That's the key.
Speaker 6: The one statistic I'll leave you with is that Green's preferences flow far more reliably to labor than smaller parties do one nation whatever to the liberals. That I think is where the challenge is.
Speaker 13: That's it.
Speaker 8: The left have preference discipline.
Speaker 5: They know if someone votes Green, what percentage of those are going to flow to labor?
Speaker 8: And it's it's a healthy percentage.
Speaker 5: Whilst with the right leaning parties, the independence that the preference discipline isn't.
Speaker 8: There, so that is an issue.
Speaker 5: I think we have to hold Labor far more accountable for this unofficial alliance they have with the Greens, because they are they are in alliance.
Speaker 8: With each other and the Tials.
Speaker 5: But the Greens have gone completely nuts. They are a radical, dangerous outfit. You look at their policies where there are environmental policies which are really just anti development policies. There would be plunging the country into absolute poverty, our living standards would plummet. You look at their housing policies again insane ideas, economic illiteracy, and you look at.
Speaker 6: Their foreign policy because all of it, all of that, they've been dragged to the left and if they win Labor with the Greens next election, disaster.
Speaker 5: But Labor really don't pay a price for having that alliance. I remember with the coalition we're wanting to preference one nation. There was all sorts of a hack.
Speaker 4: How dare they do that?
Speaker 5: But in Queensland the Liberal National Coalition there they're going to be preferencing Labor ahead of the Greens and that's something I think that should happen both sides everywhere.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's now go to Carol and flairty.
Speaker 21: Carol, the bank's afflexing their muscles regarding access to customers by customers to their own money. What can we do to avoid a Nigel for our antel like situation where accounts are frozen? Should we consider withdrawing some or most of our cash from the bank and investing.
Speaker 4: In gold Well, Carol, that's entirely up to you because I am not permitted to give any financial advice, so obviously I would never do that under any circumstances whatsoever. Get cash, Get cash.
Speaker 2: Now, we're going to take a short break.
Speaker 4: Thank you everyone close to admitting your questions don't go well. Hello, and thank you so much, Thank you so much. You're watching Outsiders live here on the stage at Sea Pack with Ritack, Conservative Princess Panaghee, James, Political Maestro Morrow and myself.
Speaker 2: Rowan action man Dean.
Speaker 4: Yes, here we are live at Seapack, the Conservative Political Action Conference. Conservative Political Action Free, great words, but it's a three legged beast, Conservative Political Action, a political beast that up until recently was rarer in this country.
Speaker 2: Than a page or.
Speaker 4: At a U na Unrah teacher's conference, rareer than a trade at a tel's conference. For the last decade, we've had nothing but the opposites of conservative political action. We've had loads of anti conservative political action that's called wokeness and tackling climate change and diversity and inclusion and transgender activism and acknowledging country and all the other left wing horror shows that are destroying this once great country now on steroids courtesy of the worst government in Australian history, worse than.
Speaker 2: Goth the Albanese government.
Speaker 4: Plenty of anti conservative political action from the left, and let's face it, we've had way too much conservative political in action from the right. In fact, conservative political in action is the best free word definition of the coalition state and federal governments for the past decade. For some reason, the names Turnbull, Morrison, Perrote, pershutto Bear, Bevergiclian and many others spring to mind. Chris Opooley. But and this is the really good news, all of that is changing. What we are seeing under Peter Dutton's leadership for the first time since Tony Abbott stopped the boats is indeed conservative political action the CPA of Seapack. Hallelujah, as Leonard Cohen would say, we have seen conservative political action on the Voice, conservative political action on Israel, and conservative political action on nuclear energy. That's a very powerful trilogy. Some of you will remember we sat on this stage here at Seapac a couple of years ago, the three of us three to James and I and I implored Peter Dutton to stand alongside Jaciner Price and visibly, actively and passionately oppose the Voice and promote the no case that was in front of this crowd. At that point in time, the Liberal Party was still ooh, humming and himing the Bedweather's rule. Are we going to do this for vascillating over conservative political action or conservative political in action? Now at that Seapack, I'll let you in on a little secret.
Speaker 2: I got a lot of.
Speaker 4: Flak from some members of the Liberal Party. You thought I was being too harsh making those comments. And indeed there were at the time many who argued that the Voice was guaranteed to pass. All the opinion polls said so, all the focus groups said so. So what was the point in fighting, taking a stand and then losing better to play a dead bat. That's how the political boffins already. No conservative political inaction is poison. Conservative political inaction, or to give it its technical name, which James referred to earlier, bedwetting. Bedwetting spells defeat, even though it is all too often the default position of politicians who listen to the researchers and the political strategists and the focus groups. All the focus group said so, and all of that rubbish, wrong choice. When Peter Dutton and the Coalition did decide to say no to the voice, a little bit too late for Rita, but we got there. Eventually, the entire nation heard, loud and clear for the first time in a.
Speaker 2: Decade, for the first time ever.
Speaker 4: As far as younger vote were concerned, genuine conservative political action, and the nation listened to those who are passionate. They listened to Center Price, they listened to Warren Mundane who's here at Seapack, and Peter Dutton, and they listened because the coalition policy was born on the rock solid foundations of a core conservative conviction. You cannot divide a nation by race. So I say give a big hand to Seapack and to yourselves. Because it was you and Seedpack and Advance, the organization Advance and the organization IPA, and conservatives, all conservatives acting and speaking up who gave just Center and Warren the support to be at the forefront of that debate and to win the most profound victory one year ago next week, the most important and profound victory this country has seen in decades against the forces of modern communism, or, to give modern communism its technical name, wokeness. Conservative political action works speaking of anniversaries, both wonderful the voice and terrible, what a.
Speaker 2: Year it has been a year ago.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow is, as we were saying, the anniversary of the most vile, barbaric and horrific expression of pure evil since the end of the Second World War. Rita James and I were live on air on that ghastly Sunday morning a year ago, only hours after the first footage began circulating online the night before. Peter Dutton's principled, profound, passionate and unequivocal support for Israel in Parliament, in the media, out on the streets from that very first day has been exemplary. Somperee without equal again, give him a hand. It is a.
Speaker 2: And why because he speaks.
Speaker 4: With the moral authority of a core conservative conviction. When confronted with terrorism, you do not wimp out, You do not equivocate, you do not appease, You do not see the terrorists point of view. No, you never compromise with terrorists, never, never, never. You root them out and you defeat them, and you kill them if that is the only way to stop them, and you support your allies and friends to the kilt. That that is conservative political action, and Peter Dutton's powerful moral leadership on Israel has been in stark contrast to the appalling, craven, cowardly and frankly sickening actions of Anthony Albanezi, Penny Wong and the rest of that miserable crowd of overgrown undergraduate communist sympathizing neo Marxist university students. Now the cover of this week's Spectator Australia, which if you don't already do you should subscribe to do you confess? I'm the editor, That's why.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that.
Speaker 4: But the cover of this week's issue sums it up perfectly. After twelve months of appalling scenes of people marching in Australian streets, of our major cities waiving Islamist terrorist flags and symbols and yelling out anti submit slogans. What does our socialist government choose to do this week? Why hey, appointing Islamophobia envoy classy when you have strong leadership from the entire opposition team based on strength of conviction infused with uncompromising moral clarity from the leader. That is Conservative Political Action CP as I say, give Peter Dunton and the coalition of began.
Speaker 2: Now. James and I several years ago had a friendly social dinner.
Speaker 4: You remember, James very well, very.
Speaker 2: Well one night.
Speaker 4: We're a member of the Morrison government. Not long after, Morrison had engaged in the greatest act of anti conservative political actions since Julie Bishop called herself a loyal deputy. And that was, of course, Scott Morrison signing Australia up to net zero at time COP twenty six in Glasgow, after having won the election previously by promising not to change any policy on climate change. Shameful, shameful, shame By the way, the mainstream media called it a miracle election because they had all apart from myself, obviously predicted that Bill Shorten would win. There was no miracle to it. The natural conservative majority in this country, as I said, is sixty one thirty nine, as we saw at the Voice. And Morrison won in twenty nineteen because he can made a commitment not to do anything more beyond Paris on climate change, and that that resonated with the majority of the elector. They said, that's fine, leave it as it is.
Speaker 2: He then betrayed you.
Speaker 4: He betrayed you at COP twenty six and within six months, rightly puff Morrison was gone. No surprise there. But back to that night the James, after several well one or two bottles are read very fine read by the way, served up by a hat host, the topic of nuclear energy came up, and James and I argued passionately with this particular Coalition member of Parliament that the Coalition had no choice other than to go to the twenty twenty two election promising to lift the ban on nuclear energy and use that as a way to make up for the craven idiocy of adopting that zero at Glasgow.
Speaker 2: You will recall Jams.
Speaker 4: The Minister disagreed with us, not on principle, he agreed with the principle, but on the basis that although it was the right thing to do politically, it was impossible. The public hated nuclear and they feared nuclear. He'd been told by focus groups and Labor would crucify them with the where are they going to put the nuclear power glass air scare campaign? Again conservative political inaction. Yeah, that's the principle, but no, we're not going to do it anyway. Yeah, it's the right thing to do, but no, the focus groups say we shouldn't, so we won't. Miller of the entire turnbull in Morrison years, the bedwetting decade, I'm thrilled to say that with Peter Dutton that is no longer the case, and what we are seeing in opposition as a commitment to genuine conservative political action. The voice Israel nuclear energy.
Speaker 2: But it ain't enough.
Speaker 4: The liberals have promised to oppose Labour's insidious or Welly and combating Misinformation and disinformation bill good, but opposing the policy is not enough, and not enough they must explain the principle, and that principle is that free speech and freedom of expression is a core conservative value that can never be compromised. Yet, and I say this with as much disbelief as anger, go onto the Liberal Party website and there it is a policy commitment that the next coalition government will quote introduce new laws to provide the AKMA that's the Australian Communications and Media Authority. Don't get me started on. Then with stronger enforcement, stronger enforcement bureaucrats and information gathering powers to hold big tech companies to account for harmful disinformation and misinformation online. End of quote.
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 4: I'm serious, what do you do? The single greatest weapon conservatives have against the sinister, totalitarian machinations of the modern left is social media. That's where common sense. Everyday Australians talk to each other and form their political views, and those views are more often than not sixty one thirty nine in favor of mainstream conservative values. That misinformation policy on the Liberal Party website needs to be torn down.
Speaker 2: Today and it needs to be replaced.
Speaker 4: With a commitment to never introduce laws that give the government the power over the citizens to decide what is true and what is false. As tofa and Monica said, yesterday, we saw all that during COVID. We never want to see that again. It's a core conservative conviction. When coalition policy aligns with conservative convictions. It has proven unstoppable. As we saw the voice, the nuclear argument would resonate even more with the public. In my opinion, where if the coalition stopped listening to the bedwetters and came out strongly in opposition to the policy of net zero. Those bedwetters who fear that labour would crucify them if they rejected the policy of net zero are no different to those who were scared to tackle the voice head on. Have a listen to one of my favorite conservatives, Pierre Poiliev in Canada. First, here's the fatuous alarmism spouted by Justin Trudeau last week after devas stating forest files.
Speaker 2: This fire, mister speaker, was a tree top fire.
Speaker 15: It jumped from treetop to treetop and threw flaming, fine pine cones kilometers into the ahead of it, which is what set this burn. This is a result of climate change, mister speaker, climate change.
Speaker 2: He doesn't want to fight flying fiery pine.
Speaker 4: Cones climbate change, No doubt we will. He is similar nonsense from alban Easy.
Speaker 2: If we have any bush fires, there's.
Speaker 4: Some oh climate change. So how do you confront climate change? Alarmism. If you're a conservative, simple with the truth.
Speaker 26: The honorable leader of the Oppositions, mister Speaker, that kind of erratic screaming and hollering is not going to tackle the problem a forest fire, screaming about applying pine cones, etc.
Speaker 27: It's true, the people of Jasper were fire smart. The problem is that the government in Ottawa was fire stupid.
Speaker 2: They were warned.
Speaker 27: This government was warned repeatedly over seven years that they needed to clear the dead wood to prevent the spread of a future fire. Why instead of bringing in a crippling carbon tax didn't he clear away the wood and stop leaving a tinderbox to explode.
Speaker 2: What a legend.
Speaker 4: Pierre Qualier for the apple, room for the apple, loved the apple. Now this is how Conservatives must fight, not with obfiscation and pandering to woke ideology, but with conservative conviction.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, the coalition must.
Speaker 4: Look at every single policy area and marry the political message to the conservative principle. Peter Dutton can and must win the next election just like the Coalition won the Voice. But to do so on every single position, the Coalition must fight, and I mean fight like they did on the voice. I want to see Peter Dutton standing side by side with Matt Canavan and saying Australians will open every coal and uranium and gold mine. That's the policy because the entire future prosperity of our children and grandchildren depends on it.
Speaker 2: That's the principle.
Speaker 4: I want to see Peter Darton standing side by side with Moi Redeeming or Katherine Deeves and saying, no Australian biological male will ever set foot in a woman's changing room. That's the policy, because you cannot change the sex you are born with. That's the principle. I want to see Peter Dutton and just sent to Nan for Jimmer Price standing side by side again promising that the Coalition will abolish unnecessary welcome to countries from all government departments.
Speaker 2: That's the policy.
Speaker 4: Because Australians under a coalition government will never ever, ever, ever except Australians being divided by race.
Speaker 2: That's the convention.
Speaker 4: That is conservative political action joining us. Now.
Speaker 2: Got to tell you this is funny.
Speaker 4: There is a member Rita and jams of the one of our favorites at the in the coalition, one of the Bedwetters who will was asked why don't you go on Outsiders, and bed Wedder said, it's a comedy show.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about I We'll tell you, I'll tell you.
Speaker 4: So I'm gladed to say that last night's here in this room so funny.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 4: I have tears running on my face. Great comedian, hilarious British comedian and gb News presented Leo Curse Leo. It's great to have you here at Seedback. Great to be here, Great to have you here in Australia.
Speaker 2: Let's kick off.
Speaker 4: Tell us about cancel culture. How you've been canceled? What does it meant for your comedy routine?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean canceled culture.
Speaker 28: I think if you're a big comedian like Dave Chappelle or Ricky Gervais, you know, councel culture is just free advertising. But for me it does like real damage. I was canceled from the Perth Fringe for the allegations of transphobia, just because I was being transphobic. And I think, you know, as comedians were supposed to go and like mock the whatever the sort of sacred cows of the day are, and gender ideology is definitely one of those sacred cous and it's so ridiculous, the idea that I can become a woman just by saying I'm a woman. I mean, I haven't even shaved my legs. You know, it's a nonsense. Obviously, I was making fun of it and I was canceled. In the UK. Somebody in the comedy industry said that was racist because of voted Conservative, which was strange because the Conservative government at the time of the most ethnically diverse cabinet in British history, proving that, you know, ethnicity is no barrier to forming a terrible, wet government.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Well, the arts community is captured by the left, whether you're talking movies, comedy, music.
Speaker 5: How how many conservatives are they who are just quiet, whose self censor because they're terrified of being canceled, or.
Speaker 8: You know, having other just not want to associate with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 28: Absolutely, I mean there's such just a hard mentality, especially with social media, and everybody's scared of being the person being singled out. So people are a lot more conservative in private and WhatsApp. You know, I'm friends with a lot of you know, ostensibly left leaning comedians or commedians who don't present an overt political stance, and they're secretly they're secretly right wing, but they'd never you know, they can't they can't come out and say it. I mean, coming out is conservative in the world of the arts. It's a lot harder than you know, coming out as gay or.
Speaker 2: Anything like that.
Speaker 5: It's you know, oh, it's like coming out gay in nineteen forties or fifties.
Speaker 8: Yeah, how do you combat that cowardice? I mean, cowardice is a strong word for it.
Speaker 5: I can understand the self preservation instinct, but how do you get them to stop self censoring and normalize having normal opinions.
Speaker 28: I think it's changing just because the left of taking things to such a ridiculous extent where you know, we're seeing hundreds of young people of thousands being given puberty blockers and sterilized, and you know, there are obvious you know, with the cast review that looked into this, there are obvious potential long term consequences of drugging and naming and sterilizing young people that you know are becoming you know, even though the gender ideology says, oh, no, this is we're protecting them, We're keeping them safe.
Speaker 4: It's like, wait a minute, I mean, a.
Speaker 28: Guy in the pub could tell you no, this is this is obviously going to lead to disaster for some people. So I think now that you know things are getting so going so far, it's like in Argentina, you know, the Peronas took it so far that you know, eventually Mille had to you know, emerge and you know, leap out and change everything, change everything back.
Speaker 6: Sure, So, Len, what's the future then for comedy? Because like when I was a kid, you know, all the transgressive comics and Eddie Murphy's and the Original Project, we listen to them in secret on our cassette tapes. And now I'm older and we all sort of send you know, castable memes to each other in what's Happened signal groups and like has that sort of public stand up? Is there a future for public stand up in this sort of said sory?
Speaker 2: Is era?
Speaker 6: Or is comedy gonna move into these kind of other sort of spaces?
Speaker 28: Yeah, I mean I think for me, going online is really useful.
Speaker 2: I don't know, if you know.
Speaker 4: Future law is like the Online.
Speaker 28: Safety Act, which is our equivalent of the you know, the laws you've got here coming in through policing policing information. I don't know if that's that's been effective. They're finally gonna, you know, clamp down on the internet. But I've got a YouTube channel, I've got patrens that people can support me directly, so I don't need to be doing the Comedy Store every weekend every weekend now.
Speaker 2: But I think people are sick of woke comedy.
Speaker 28: It's not making any money, but nobody wants to go and see it. I mean, I had a gasbey can sell out, you know some shows, but you know somebody, a fat, ugly person coming on stage and saying, hey, I'm non binary, and then everybody claps.
Speaker 2: That's only entertaining for.
Speaker 4: A certain amount of time.
Speaker 28: You know, eventually you're gonna need some jokes, You're going to need some site and you know, it's something that makes you think about the world. So I think people are people are coming back, and you know, the big comedians, the Chappelle's that Gervases, the Bill Burrs, Chris Rock, they're still doing, you know, really stuff that's considered offensive by the left.
Speaker 2: But I don't know what I'm to comedy.
Speaker 28: When I when I was growing up, you wanted to be it went to comedy club to get offended, to see something outrageous. And now it's become this very you know, policed and safe, and all the sharp edges have to be buffed off at like we're toddlers.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: You spoke very amusingly yesterday about your Scottish upbringing and you try to suggest my ancestry Scottish. You tried to suggest that there's something wrong with Scottish nutrition.
Speaker 2: And despite the fact you're.
Speaker 4: About nine feet tall then and good looking and all the rest, I struggled to work that through. But tell us about your beloved Scottish nutrition.
Speaker 28: Oh my Scottish food. Scottish food is an absolute, absolute joke. I mean I spoke about the deep pizza yesterday, which is which is a real thing. I mean it's you know, when Scotland tries to do fusion cuisine, it's ridiculous. I mean, I'm what an insult to Italy, you know, we we might as well have just wiped our bottoms on the Italian flag. It's it's disgusted and like the Scottish gift to the world, the thing that scott Scotland gave the world, apart from Deep fried mars bars and hagis, which is you know, mint cheap brains in a stomach, which doesn't sound good at all. But the thing we give the world is the Scotch egg, which I don't know if you get those in Australia, but immersively now yet it's invented when a Scottish guy looked at an egg and thought that doesn't have enough cholesterol, rolls it in pork mints and orange breadcrumbs.
Speaker 2: It's insane.
Speaker 4: So you know, there must be so much material in climate change, in wakness, in diversity and inclusion. Yeah, surely it's rich pickings for a comic talent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but so much of it.
Speaker 28: I mean the comedy clubs are you know, generally policed.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 28: I was supposed to do it to our last year. The tour promoter contacted me. I wasn't organizing myself and they couldn't. They couldn't book me into theaters. I mean, there's independent theaters that will that'll do it, but then it's a lot of hassle, and then there's the risk of cancelations when people and people go out of their way to cancel. It's like a it's like a sport. It's, you know, for for left wing people who are fat and ugly and don't have any friends.
Speaker 2: They they go, they go out and they try.
Speaker 28: There's a there's a comedy club in the UK, Top Secret Comedy, Fantastic Comedy Club. And they got sent an email saying we can't see Leo Kiers's show in July and he was horrific and offensive and we came back to see him again and he's still horrific.
Speaker 2: Why do you stop coming to my show?
Speaker 28: There are other comedians available.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm sure now and we'll stop coming to your Shaisley because you're fantastic. It's great that you hate in Australia, which is terrigularly likes. He's ran with the after the breaking text Your break now, James's Donkey vote all about the US, and then we've got the latest on the Giggle versus Tickle case for Giggle found.
Speaker 2: Us our driver don't go away back in it.
Speaker 6: Hello and welcome to Outsiders live from Seapack, Australia in beautiful sunny Brisbane, where in a few weeks time I expect there will be miles of smiles. When Stephen Miles has shown the door leaving the state. I'm James Borrow up here on stage with of course Rowan Dean and Rita Panahe and of course you know from the US Report also Friday nights at eight pm.
Speaker 2: And I've got some big news for you.
Speaker 6: I know that this is gonna come as a bit of a shock, a bit of a surprise to everybody in this but I'm gonna throw a name out there.
Speaker 2: Joe Biden, remember him. Turns out he is still the President of the United States, not Kamala Harris.
Speaker 6: The only thing is, though, I'm not sure that he necessarily remembers that he is still a president of the United States. Here he is outside the White House being asked about the devastating floods in North Carolina, where possibly hundreds have died and thousands remain stranded, and so far all the government has promised victims is a check for seven hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 4: What do the states of the stormbone need with the president?
Speaker 2: Kay, what are the states of the thormbone?
Speaker 6: What do they need?
Speaker 13: I mean what you thought today.
Speaker 2: On the storm zone?
Speaker 12: Yet there I'm going what storm and Golding?
Speaker 10: Yeah, they don't never any day needing.
Speaker 23: We're very happy about the board.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Ah, not a great look there. But let's be fair.
Speaker 6: Before we totally write Joe Biden off, let me suggest to you that the man still has a few brain cells firing, not that they all remained serious, and all of them remained seriously honked off at Kamala Harris and Nancy Pelosi and the rest of the Democrat establishment that muscled him aside. Now have a look at this. A little more than twenty four hours ago, Joe Biden did something he had never done before over the entire course of his presidency. He showed up in the White House Press briefing room to talk to the media. And guess what he did once he got there. He comprehensively threw Kamala Harris under the bus. Now, as you watched this, remember Kamala Harris's biggest task has been to craft herself as the change handy and distance herself from the past four disastrous years of the Bided administration.
Speaker 29: There obviously been a number of crises that the country has been facing over the past several days, with the hurricane, with port strike.
Speaker 4: With the situation in the Middle East.
Speaker 29: Can you talk about how your vice president who is running for the presidency, has worked on these crises, and what role she has played over the past several days.
Speaker 10: Well, she's I'm in constant contact with her. She's aware, we're all we're singing from the same song sheet. She helped pass all the laws that are being employed now. She was a major player and everything we've done, including passage of the legislation which we were told we could never pass. And so she's been and her staff is interlocked with mine in terms of all the things we're doing.
Speaker 6: You see what he did there. He drove the whole bus some up right over her, then beep beep beep, right back over against sunk. Kamala's been theah right there with them every step of the way. But oh wait, it turns out that there's more. That Biden pulled this stunt just as Harris was about to make a major address about a port strike, thus completely overshadowing her. Now, of course this caused our good friends that CNN have a little bit of a meltdown.
Speaker 2: Have a look, I do have a note, and I'm curious what you think about this.
Speaker 14: We were actually about to go live to Vice President Kamala Harris, who's speaking right now in Detroit, Michigan, and apparently she's talking about this port strike ending she's trying to appeal to union workers, and yet you have the President of the United States come out clearly overshadowing her answering significant questions. Is that a communications mistake is the left hand not talking to the right hand in this situation, had some.
Speaker 26: Very good points, and if they were coordinated, as you assume they would be, this would.
Speaker 2: Not have happened.
Speaker 6: Well, you know what, I don't think that was an accident or miscommunication at all. I think this was Joe Biden very much trying to make sure that Kamala Harris is still burdened by what has been bad way the last three and a half years of the Biden administration, because Joe Biden, my friends, is so bitter about being pushed out of the race that he would rather see her lose than help her out, which she might very well do. By the way, and I know I'm giving you a lot of CNN for this hour of the day, but bear with me, because they've just released a killer statistic I think's actually pretty important when we look at where this presidential race goes, and it is all about whether American voters think the country is on the right track or the wrong track, and what that means historically for the incumbent party in the White House.
Speaker 20: I think that this sort of gets at a problem for Kamala Harris's campaign. Just twenty eight percent of Americans think the US is on the right track. And I want you to put that in a perspective. Right, when does the average when the incumbent party loses.
Speaker 2: The election look at that?
Speaker 4: It's just twenty five percent.
Speaker 20: That looks a heck of a lot like that twenty eight percent right that currently think the country is on the right track. When the White House Party wins ie Kamala Harris's party, the Democrats, forty two percent on average think that the country is on the right track. This twenty five percent looks a lot more like this twenty eight percent. It doesn't look anything like this forty two percent. This to me is a bad sign for Kamala Harris's campaign. The bottom line is it looks a lot more like a loser than it does like a winner when it comes to the country being on the right track.
Speaker 6: Well, those numbers there are not such a good look for the Democrats. Now, look, let's be really honest about it. The race is still on an absolute knife edges a lot that can happen the next few weeks or as we're remighted earlier thirty two days, as Kamlo Harris said. But that right track wrong track number gets to the heart of the question that the American voters must be asking themselves right now.
Speaker 2: And it's very simple.
Speaker 6: Are you better off now than you were four years ago? It's the same question Austrands will be asking when they go to the polls. If enough voters answered no, then tell you what Trump should be back in the office by.
Speaker 2: The end of the year.
Speaker 7: James, How many times do I have to tell you Trump will be back in the five House?
Speaker 16: Next?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay. Our next guest is Sal Grover, who's the founder and CEO of the female only app.
Speaker 2: Giggle for Girls.
Speaker 4: We've had Sal on the program. In fact, Sala will tell you she first appeared on Outsiders when she began her nightmarish few years so we'll discussed a legal battle with a transgender woman biological male named Roxanne Tickle. You know the story. Sal has some news for us about what is happening next sal great to have you as always here on Outsiders, but you've been fighting a long battle went against you in the court.
Speaker 2: Just the other day you came on talk about that.
Speaker 4: So just tell us where you are and what your decision is now.
Speaker 17: Okay, So we have filed lodged the appeal in the Federal Court. So we're going to the full bench of the Federal Court in early next year. In twenty twenty five, basically we got a decision from the Federal Court that says that the ordinary meaning of sex is that it is changeable. And we all know that human beings do not change sex a male or female.
Speaker 1: It's actually immutable.
Speaker 17: And so we basically in Australia right now have a sex discs Crimination Act that says.
Speaker 13: That men can be women, I mean women can be men as.
Speaker 17: Well, but it has a less of an impact in terms of taking anything away from anyone. There's no women who are beating men in sport, for example, because.
Speaker 1: Of biological reality.
Speaker 17: So basically we're in a situation where female only spaces are unlawful in Australia. It's simply because there are men claiming to be women and they want access to them.
Speaker 4: So you lost the court case. So you set up an app form we'll just quickly recap on it. You set up the app for girls only. Roxane Tickle, a biological male wanted to join your app. You said no, sorry, it's for women only. And the court case came from that. You lost the court case So what's happened happening next?
Speaker 17: So yeah, as I said it, so it's just the appeal and so we basically just have to make everybody aware of what's happening. One of the one of the craziest things is in this whole journey has been how many people don't know that laws have been changed in stealth that actually affect everybody's rights. So in twenty thirteen, Julia Gillard's government made amendments to the sex discrimination that took out the definition of men and women and put gender identity in there. And from that it is completely obliterated women's rights, LGB.
Speaker 1: Rights, and then as an extension of that.
Speaker 17: It's not directly obviously in this particular legislation, but it's also freedom of speech, freedom of belief, and freedom of association.
Speaker 1: Which are all the bedrock of.
Speaker 17: Democracy in a liberal society. That we've essentially all taken for granted. I mean, if you don't believe.
Speaker 13: Me, like, just say that a man is not a woman in the workplace.
Speaker 1: And see who has the power. See what will happen to you.
Speaker 17: So we've just basically got to bring reason and truth and reality back into legislation.
Speaker 13: And so the case that was tickleb. Giggle is now Giggle v. Tickle and we will fight it all the way to the High Court if we have.
Speaker 1: To make sure that we get this all back.
Speaker 4: So would the High Court need to change the Sex Discrimination Act, Yeah, they would.
Speaker 13: Be strongly suggesting that legislators do that.
Speaker 17: Like I think it's worth noting that legislators, if they were doing their jobs, these elected officials that you know, we pay for, they could fix this in a week like this literally just put the definition of women correctly back in the Sex Discrimination Act.
Speaker 13: I mean Senator Pauline Hanson has tried.
Speaker 1: She was was not allowed to do it. They sort of just wouldn't even let her speak in the.
Speaker 4: Sund And let me just saynd that shame on the Liberal Party for not voting for Pauline Hanson's bill, which simply stated that a man is a man and a woman as a woman, and the lives the bedweaders. We can't say that, sorry, sal yeah, maryon, no, let me say.
Speaker 17: You've got like the labor and the Greens, like sanator McKim just shouting her down. And we're talking past each other. We're talking about women's rights and freedom of speech and freedom of belief and freedom of association, and they are talking about trans riots, and you know, you don't want to harm this very vulnerable group of people, Like a group of people that is apparently so vulnerable they can get laws changed in stealth. Like I don't know about you, but I don't think oppressed people can do that. And so like if they want to get gender identity aka trans riots in legislation, and if they can find a way to do that and take away women's rights, LGB rights, freedom of speech, belief in association like be my guest or power to you.
Speaker 1: No one's going to object to that.
Speaker 17: Whether you need the state to be involved in your own subjective identity, that's sort of another issue. But they could be working to go and try and protect that group of people without expecting the rest of us to give up everything.
Speaker 4: And so that's the conflict.
Speaker 8: We absolutely you said you're willing to go all the way to the High Court.
Speaker 5: This is extremely expensive exercise, not just stressful.
Speaker 8: How are you going to do that?
Speaker 17: Yes, So basically we had to raise five hundred thousand dollars for the first round in Federal court, and we did that through the generosity and support of people from all around.
Speaker 1: The world who care about this issue. So it's at.
Speaker 17: Giggle crowdfund dot com is where you can donate and find out more information about the case. Basically, for this if we go to the High Court, it's going.
Speaker 1: To be about eight hundred thousand dollars. Wow.
Speaker 17: So basically, as I said, legislation could do this for free in a week if they.
Speaker 1: Were doing their job.
Speaker 8: A Pennywong said that the Senate is not equipped to discuss this.
Speaker 1: It was Katie Gallagher that said it that.
Speaker 8: Oh sorry, it's Katie cowl. God, I've got my mangals mixed up. You're right, it's Katie Gallagher.
Speaker 20: Yeah.
Speaker 17: No, they said that the Senate this is not a place for the Senate to debate it, and so I actually, no, this is exactly the place for the Senate to debat this. Because this is the legislation we're talking about, and there is a conflict between sex and gender identity and it needs to be fixed so that women and girls have rights in Australia.
Speaker 1: It's as simple as that.
Speaker 4: Well, fantastic, Sour Grover, all our support to very brave woman, incredibly brave woman.
Speaker 2: You've been through a lot. You always have the brave face and you're always there smiling.
Speaker 4: And I don't know how much, as readers said, how much can you had to suffer behind the scenes, So i'gog. Thanks so much. We're going to take a short break afterwards.
Speaker 2: We'll be back. We'll be joined by Bridget Mackenzie here on Outsiders in a Tip.
Speaker 23: With you.
Speaker 4: Welcome, welcome back to the program. Thanks so much joining us now as a great friend of the show. National Senator Bridget mackenzie. Bridget, you've been speaking here of you. It's fantastic to have you here. It's so good. Yeah, I want to talk about this Combating Misinformation Information Bill because seriously, it really does in my experience, there are many people who would naturally vote for the Coalition and support the Coalition, but they're particularly after COVID, they're really not happy about the government, particularly government bureaucrats and politicians telling us what is true and what is false?
Speaker 30: Your thoughts, absolutely and great to be here at SEAPAC safe space for conservatives, which is fantastic. That's why we're voting against this misinformation bill hands down. Can you and imagine we're all gathering together for the first time really as conservatives in fellowship after the referendum vote. Now, can you imagine if this bill had been in place during that we wouldn't have reached the young people that were able to reach, i know, just sint And and pajmp Price and Warren Mundine you know, went off like rock stars on Instagram and the social media, so that all would have been declared politically sensitive. And therefore the incentive.
Speaker 13: Under this bill is to actually for platforms to take.
Speaker 30: It down and therefore minimize and free speech and the discussion of ideas.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 6: Well that's you know, really the bill itself is sinister. It does if you dive into the explanatory memorandum, it actually talks about how opinion can be that's insciting, not just you know, facts that are untrue, editing courages. It encourages these platforms that already want to throttle conservative speech to go further. That's right, but you know this is an event we've had throughout history about new technology, goes back to the printing press. Why then, is the Coalition still talking about doing their own misinformation bill. Wouldn't it be better to say, why don't we just have freedom of speech at Parliament shall make no law like we do in the United States.
Speaker 30: James, I'm very very happy to have that conversation. We're voting down this very appalling bad bill and we're proud to do so. We hope it doesn't get up with the support of the Greens, but it will be something we'll be getting rid of in a coalition government under your reviews, well, I would be yes, absolutely, we have to do everything we can. But that's why you need to vote coalition in the Senate too, because we have right now the Greens control the Senate. The Left controls the Senate, which makes it hard to govern. But that's another show we can But in terms of so James Patterson, for instance, a huge champion for free speech. We've just looked and a Senate inquiry into foreign interference in our elections, So there is going to have to be some measures that actually deal with the reality of the digital age and how we can ensure that Australians are getting factual information and not being having foreign interference through platforms.
Speaker 1: I think that is something we're going.
Speaker 4: To have to look at.
Speaker 8: But empowering the bureaucrats to do that, I think is where the problem is.
Speaker 5: And the Coalition is still supporting the Office of the e Safety Commissioner Julie Inman Grant, who has politicized that role horrendously.
Speaker 8: We just had Salgrover. Yeah, she's band tweets that essentially say men can't breastfeed, it's docking. Why would any coalition MP be backing.
Speaker 2: Her and her role.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 30: Well, I think what Liz has been really clear about, and I think all of us who've had the great privilege to be cabinet ministers, is when you get that opportunity, be very wary, be very wary of who you appoint to these bureaucratic agencies and mechanisms, which is a coalition appointment outside of outside of the control and purvey of the people's representatives of Parliament. Huge concern about who we appoint and also I thought Jim Allen. Yesterday, Professor Jim Allen, one of our few conservative academics in this country, gave us very sound advice as future legislators is you've got to be very careful when you craft legislation. You've got to craft it even as conservative politicians and ministers with the.
Speaker 1: Worst excesses of a labor green.
Speaker 30: Government in mind. What will they do with your legislation should they get the opportunity. So I thought that was great advice to us.
Speaker 4: And there were so many great species yesterday. I can't remember who coined the phrase, but it was the long march back through the institutions, which.
Speaker 2: I think is a great idea.
Speaker 4: That's what the Conservatives need to do. March back and clean out those institutions. That's what the next coalition government has to do. Now, I tell us about the Teals. So you know, here we are many people, many you know, well minded people voted for the Teals in wealthier electrics of the last election. Oh, I can have climate change and I can have a conservative or a liberal government. They were it was fraud. They were ripped off your thought on the Teals. And how what's the argument that conservatives need to put or the Coalition needs to put in those electorates to get rid of the Teals.
Speaker 30: Well, I think the Teals have been unmasked essentially for the radical left wing ladies that they are. And I think now those electorates are being able to see their stance on Israel, being able to see their stance on things like water policy and Greens policy and industrial relations, so on, every single measure of pieces of legislation and ideas that are going to make us stronger, more sustainable, more safer as a country. The Teals have been with the Labor Party in the Greens.
Speaker 1: I think you might have seen the fin Review.
Speaker 30: We had a couple of Teals knock on the door of the Finn Review and asking for the story about Simon Holmes of Court being a covert power operator in Canberra be taken down. So actually seeking to change factual stories. The reality is, you know the saying behind every good man is a good woman, Well, behind every single Teal MP is a Teal man. It happens to be the same man, Simon, and they've been unmasked. I think that he is the puppet master for these women and they don't like that to be known. And so they tried to change that story, which I think is appalling.
Speaker 4: So let's tell everyone the Teals have a puppet master. Let's make sure everybody knows that. Bridgie McKenzie, thanks so much. You're always great to have you. On outside is.
Speaker 2: Don't go away more.
Speaker 4: Up on outside is live at sea pack in a tick.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: It's so fantastic to be here, lives. Thank you so much. It's great to be here, Live at seapack. Meanwhile, Donald Trump is there back at Butler where the first assassination attempt took place, the one that God flicked the bullet away from his ear, in my opinion, but Elon Musk is there speaking. Now, Let's have a look at Elon Musk talking at Butler at the Trump rally. The sake of our families, for the sake of our children, we will keep on going.
Speaker 10: And as an expression goes, I mean, I'm a little embarrassed to say it, to be honest, you, but I'm.
Speaker 4: Going to say it because a lot of people do say it.
Speaker 2: We will fight, fight, fight. We had one president who couldn't climb a flight of stairs and another who was fist pumping after getting shot fight fight, fight, blood coming down the.
Speaker 4: Face, fantastic, Elon Musk being brilliant jams.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I mean, you know, you just look at that.
Speaker 6: And Elon Musk has been such a stalwart warrior here for free speech and his purchase of X. Let's not forget that if he hadn't done that, the whole political debate around the world in Australia elsewhere, all sorts of stuff that we were told was misinformation and you can't say that. And the virus came from a lab, you know all. You know, all that stuff is not possible again because of Musk, and he has been very, very forthright that I think that if Trump doesn't win this, it's a real disaster that's going to be actually the real threat to democracy.
Speaker 8: Absolutely. And this is a man who was a Democrat.
Speaker 5: I think he donated money for the Biden Harris campaign last time around. So the way he's been read peeled, the way his eyes have been opened just to how corrupt the swamp is has been remarkable. And I think it is a gift to the world that he has invested what forty four billion of his money into X, basically a gift he overpaid for it so we could have this free speech platform.
Speaker 2: We'll even forgive of the electric cars.
Speaker 4: But you don't have to be assassinated or attempted assassination to go fight. Fight, fight, because that's what conservatives have to do.
Speaker 2: Fight, fight, fight.
Speaker 4: That's what this weekend and the show is all about. Meanwhile, the opposite is Tim Waltz, James, and ready to hear is Tim Waltz reveling in diversity and inclusion.
Speaker 31: Have listen, we have more refugees per capita than any other state. That's not just morally a good thing, it's our economic and cultural future. This beautiful diversity we see out in Worthington when I'm there, you see fifty languages spoken in the school.
Speaker 2: Beautiful diversity. I'm not sure about that Riata.
Speaker 5: What do you think he was shown up in that debate? That was just a thing of beauty. Jd Vance absolutely smashed it.
Speaker 2: Well, that's all for this week's show. Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: If you're watching this on TV and you want to keep watching the rest of Seapac today, you can stream it all online at skynews dot com dot au slash Seapack. Now what a fantastic show it has been here at Seapack, but we will see you next Sunday morning, as always, at nine am there on Outsiders. Thank you so much. It's been such a fantastic crash.
Speaker 2: It's been out for