Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne, Melbourn. Jason Lauren, start your morning the right way.
Speaker 2: Be great, good day.
Speaker 3: This is Jason Lauren.
Speaker 1: No, you're one hundred. Good morning everybody, and welcome to your Friday.
Speaker 4: Good morning. My goodness, it is glorious out there this morning.
Speaker 3: About the sunrise she's going to turn. I put it on my.
Speaker 4: Instagram sunrise, Yes, Jesus spectacular, Jakes spectacular, but we wouldn't know windows.
Speaker 1: It's not a time.
Speaker 2: It looks that nighttime.
Speaker 4: It is absolutely glorious and it's it's.
Speaker 3: Warming around that beautiful, isn't it?
Speaker 4: You know what amazing?
Speaker 1: We get the cops in here every week and we're still have in charge for the tints on these windows.
Speaker 4: Like if you're not driving anywhere and we won't be able.
Speaker 1: To we can't see here. In the news, Harry was weighing.
Speaker 4: Yes, Prince Harry or Harry Garside on the.
Speaker 1: And us moving social media up in the age and thirty Harry Prince Harry, Yeah, he had a shot at us.
Speaker 4: He said it's no good.
Speaker 1: He said it.
Speaker 5: Would encourage family Barney's and also playground bullying.
Speaker 1: Pull your head in your ranger. And I can say that because I am one.
Speaker 4: Prince Harry said that, well, it's nice to be noticed. Remember us, you're in Australia. Break things, Harry.
Speaker 1: Here we are also Adrian Portelli charged overnight.
Speaker 4: He didn't look like he cared. He was having a party.
Speaker 1: You have a party last night at the Penthouse.
Speaker 4: Huge you.
Speaker 5: Know how this Ukraine that fast car in to the fiftieth floor or what fast?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, he is there on the Today Show.
Speaker 1: I'm just seeing footage of the past.
Speaker 3: So we invited, well almost everybody in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Didn't get an invite.
Speaker 3: He's facing nineteen counts of unlawful lottery. Now this is in South Australia.
Speaker 5: Basically exactly, so there are strange rules because South Australia is effectively nineteen sixty two, so they haven't caught up to the rest of us.
Speaker 1: I assume that's what it is. You know, is I just go like, you know, this guy, he's a billionaire, he's self made, he worked his ass off to get for he years and he's actually actually giving back to the community. And then you've got these stiff in Adelaide government that are now charging him for.
Speaker 4: The rules russ maximum change the rules of rules. I get it.
Speaker 2: I'm on his side, but like I need to change.
Speaker 1: Rules, change the rules and get off him.
Speaker 5: The maximum penalty is one hundred and ninety thousand dollars. He'd have that in his well box exactly. He's got book, he would.
Speaker 1: I don't think he'd be a cash guy.
Speaker 3: I was going to say purse, but he wouldn't carry a purse.
Speaker 4: It what he might carry a purse?
Speaker 2: Man bag immersed, immerse is a man immerse?
Speaker 3: Where does that sit on your person?
Speaker 1: Shoulder strap? Yeah, well over the shoulder, number.
Speaker 4: Back, pocket, front, pocket.
Speaker 1: I don't mind the idea of immerse.
Speaker 4: Immersed the same.
Speaker 1: Should we get one?
Speaker 4: We don't look like Ellen from the Hangover? If you were getting around down with him.
Speaker 3: Tucket you would do you tuck it under the arm pit?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I could?
Speaker 1: That looks good, wouldn't it. I want something with a shoulder.
Speaker 4: Strap, yeah, like Ellen from the Hangover.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a handbag.
Speaker 4: What does he say? It's not a man bag, it's a satchel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get a handbag. Strand we're going to lunch today. We'll chat about that later on. But like I would, I would like something to carry my sunglasses. And stuff like that. Immers normally I have to.
Speaker 4: Say, Lauren, I went out and met two girlfriends for a glass of fine yesterday because it is the festive season. And I was on the phone to you, Clint, and I got out of the Uber to walk into my house. Walked into my house and I was like, my brand new sunglasses that I bought last week, see me because I forgot to take my sunglasses and I bought them from the sunglasses Hot at the airport. Last time I had sunglasses hot the sunglasses Hot at the airport, and I bought them on the Friday, so I hadn't even had them for a full week. And I was like, where are they.
Speaker 2: I've left them in the uber.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, So I called the thing and then the guy was like, oh hang on, hang on, Yeah, I've got them. I said, well, do you think you'd be able to come back? Because if on Uber now you lose something, you push his button, it calls them and you say yes, and it'll charge you an extra twenty dollars to have your thing delivered back because it doesn't know how far they could be an hour away.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that I left my keys in er the other day and I said to the guy, I'll tip you to bring him back.
Speaker 4: Oh, well, yeah, I've done that before too, but I think because I don't know, I get that popped up and I was like, yep, done. So he was like, I said, how far are you? Said off five minutes. So he sawings back down my street. There's a lady in the back seat with a dog, and she goes, sorry, I sat on them, and I was like.
Speaker 1: He bought the passenger with him.
Speaker 4: You had a passenger with him who had a dog in the back seat, because now apparently can do uber dog.
Speaker 3: So she's sitting here to tell me the dog was wearing the sunglasses.
Speaker 1: Give them back.
Speaker 4: She said, I'm so sorry I was sat on them. I said, it's not your fault, it's my fault. I left them in the back seat. She handed them and I put them on, and I was like the crooked She said, no, we all went on our merry way cooked.
Speaker 1: He did a full fashion parade for her.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, she sat on them and wasn't her fault, but I just wanted to see.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I'd be a bit rattled if I was a passenger in the back of any turning left here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've got to go back to the lady's house for sunglasses.
Speaker 2: If she was in a rush.
Speaker 4: I was very grateful, but the whole thing was quite a scene with the dog as well.
Speaker 1: You should have by the time she everybody tipped everybody. She could have bought new stomachs. Oh my god, I'm surprised he didn't.
Speaker 4: Why is it though, You buy cheap sunglasses and you have them for fifteen years actually by expense, and these were the only basically the only pair at the sunglasses that weren't on Black Friday style because it was Black Friday when I went to the airport. You know what you need and then you lose them within five days. A strap, next strap, the chain, the cable or a merse. N they didn't fit in my merse. My merse was too small.
Speaker 1: I reckon, you're about a year away from the old chain around the neck.
Speaker 4: Did you have a small merse at a very small mersey? My phone and my sunglasses didn't fit. That was problem.
Speaker 1: I'll be fitting something in your merse a bit later. Mate. It's amazing when she can get no merse. I've been out with her before and I'll.
Speaker 2: Bring a bigger merse today.
Speaker 1: I please do, because we've got a lot. We're all throwing something in your marse today.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Should we get into it? I like the merse chat.
Speaker 4: Thank you to the lady who sat on and then returned my sunglasses with their dog.
Speaker 1: We're going a massive show coming up today, money to go, very special guests. We'll tell you all about it on the other side of this. Oh, and we'll tell you what we're getting up to after the show. A listening to Noble one hundred just gone ten past six. What a cracking day. But you're going to enjoy it to about four?
Speaker 2: Is it changing?
Speaker 1: Mate?
Speaker 2: Come on, Melbourne, don't go changing.
Speaker 1: Rains are coming, don't get breaking, not just rains. There's a thunderstorm coming. Oh that's not great news for it.
Speaker 2: I love a summer storm.
Speaker 1: It's exciting. Not great news for us because tonight or today, we have a careful be very careful, tread carefully.
Speaker 2: We have our end of year festive party party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the team wrap festive party. Yeah. So we're kicking off mid afternoon, nice lunch and then carrying into the evening. Yes, what's a couple of questions. I mean obviously storms are going to play havoc after the lunch.
Speaker 4: Okay, so the rooftop penthouse I've booked for everyone.
Speaker 1: Should so the super eyebooks I should can.
Speaker 4: So we better down the helicopters because you can't fly in the store.
Speaker 1: If we can't fly the choppers, I'm going to cant bet to call Adrian Portelli. We're not going to need his pen. We will not.
Speaker 4: We don't need the lambou boat today, do we. We might need the penthouse, might need the plane. So yes, we're doing your team lunch into a team Pardu, which is being led by producers Jazz.
Speaker 1: A couple of concerns. This team has never gone out on a night out in its entirety, it's entirety, no when we haven't had a show the next morning.
Speaker 2: But also in its entirety there's always someone missing.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. Normally Clints off doing weekends.
Speaker 4: He's away or I've been away.
Speaker 1: I'm here, guys. Oh, this is it, the whole team in. It's in time here for you. Now, what's the rule you've got with this team? Remember the rule you said to sleep with each other? You said, no, don't spread the crow the crew.
Speaker 4: Yeah, none of them. Obviously you're married, you're married, you're sort of married, you're basically married or the only two left to gen Z and Clinton.
Speaker 1: That's no one. I don't care if you're happy at home or not. You keep it in your pants. We are not ruining this vibe.
Speaker 4: No, we've got a great vibe in the team at the moment. I don't know what's happened in the last week, but the wheels to fall it off, and I am loving it.
Speaker 1: Would you like me to read through the Nova drug and alcohol policy? They with it, are you? No?
Speaker 4: It's around this time of year though, that people get all stuff females, not just from a Nova, from every company that is like ways to conduct yourself at the office party, not to do you know what I find?
Speaker 1: It's it's people like Jenny in accounts, right, that quite allolish Jenny, or you know.
Speaker 2: They're quite all year round, and they really.
Speaker 1: In the mile room or Karen on reception who don't normally get social all year You're right.
Speaker 4: And they end up doing the splits or something along.
Speaker 1: Yes like that. Yes, and when.
Speaker 4: It's the night that party tricks come out.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, party tricks.
Speaker 2: Should not come out of your office.
Speaker 1: Part.
Speaker 3: It's also the first night they do shots.
Speaker 4: It is a sorry pies don't save shots anymore.
Speaker 1: They can after.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like a two drinks at most companies.
Speaker 5: This is some one who always buys a tray of shots.
Speaker 1: And you're right, Jenny or Trevor.
Speaker 5: Yeah, will indulge in timmy shots and all of a sudden there's chunks.
Speaker 1: Of carrot in the hair. And as they're doing it, they'll.
Speaker 4: Be likens jarrott in your hair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they'll be doing it going where that's the Gold Coast when I was growing up.
Speaker 4: Now, I've also requested for lunch some what do you call them? Christmas bond bonds? But I've tried you.
Speaker 1: Silly, silly woman. WHOA.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to say, because the only reason I'm getting them is because your head's so big they probably won't fit. It's gonna be a real lot and I couldn't get extra.
Speaker 1: Mariah already sixteen past six morning. Everyone you say the sea word on this show, you get Mariah. That's the rule here on Nova. And here's Jason and Lauren, all right, look at their head tops it thirty two. Yeah, and then shower's going to hit round four this afternoon. We're just gotta be quick here.
Speaker 2: Sorry everyone, That one was on.
Speaker 1: So you were saying, we were mentioning our festive lunch, you have bought bon bons paper hats.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, because I was like, can you get extra large ones because Jas has a huge bond and turns out he sort of can't. Well I haven't found them, so the joke will be on you.
Speaker 3: Can we can we staple a couple together?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I always.
Speaker 2: The Queenslanders and then they sweat and the eye.
Speaker 1: Comes down my face every time.
Speaker 4: When is someone going to make a bond bond with something decent? Insight?
Speaker 1: Oh, I hear and the jokes give me like a cool.
Speaker 4: Lip balm or something that I'll actually use. I don't need a mini screwdriver.
Speaker 1: Little mini bottles of booze like they haven't a hotel. That's a nice Now we're talking.
Speaker 4: We should make next year Naughty Box naughty like well, like just a bit more fun than the Red.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a dilly just bumps out.
Speaker 4: You're going to dill in one of those there's jay.
Speaker 1: Deal that's a big bumbo and you got there. It's heavy, it's got to girth. Stop you grab the other end of this.
Speaker 4: Not for the family Christmas party. They're not the family.
Speaker 1: Just what I wanted. Stop it, one head, God, put the hat on.
Speaker 2: Stop it. Okay, maybe this isn't a good business idea.
Speaker 1: It's a colored die running down and be fun.
Speaker 4: It is a mean like lip glosses and.
Speaker 1: Lip glosses, wonderful idea.
Speaker 2: Before we get I'm leaving.
Speaker 1: Before we get to it. Coming up. We have taken over gun By World. We have the keys to gun By World for the ultimate day.
Speaker 4: Out minus six days exactly.
Speaker 1: Say we'll be live from there next Thursday. If you want to score a family past thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Darren is called through. Not for gun buy a World, but you've got some feedback for us, Darren, good morning, here.
Speaker 6: You going go?
Speaker 4: No, Darren, we don't want to hear from you.
Speaker 7: Was so disappointed in you.
Speaker 8: Can you believe a conversation about billies and bom bombs?
Speaker 7: You said that terrible word again.
Speaker 1: That's a big bombon you got there, man, it's heavy, it's got some girth.
Speaker 4: Stop.
Speaker 1: May you to grab the other end of this?
Speaker 4: Not for the family Christmas party. I was talking about making naughty bon Bonds. It was the phones went chrop on and I was like, what's happening this? No, I was going to get through this show today without saying your borry, Darren, it's six twenty five twice?
Speaker 1: What do you say there? Loss?
Speaker 4: I got walked into that one. I've got two strikes.
Speaker 5: You can't celebrate other people's failures and then not celebrate your own.
Speaker 1: Are we updated the tally? Yeah?
Speaker 8: We are?
Speaker 2: Jason nice at six times, Clint's on three?
Speaker 1: Yeah, alright, I watched my c's.
Speaker 4: Se for you.
Speaker 1: Clinty dropped mount left front center. You say the sea word during December on this show, you get Maria. Good morning everyone, it is number one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here too. I'll tell you what Next Thursday, we're going to be live from Gumbai World, and I hope the weatherlight is like it is today.
Speaker 2: It's beautiful out there this morning.
Speaker 1: Drops of thirty two we are going for it'll turn late. The Savo fire World is turning seven.
Speaker 4: We're seven times the fun.
Speaker 8: It's were slides, rides and wildlife collide on y A World Theme Fuck, Come get a wildlife.
Speaker 1: Just so, Jason Lauren, that's we've got the keys to gun By World next Thursday. We will be alive from there. We're taking care of everything, tickets, breakfast, and then here's the cool bit. When the show finishes at nine park to yourself. The park doesn't normally open until eleven.
Speaker 4: But they're opening for you. Guys.
Speaker 2: We want to bring a hundred kids with us.
Speaker 1: This is going to be insane. All right, let's do it. Family passes, Let's off light them.
Speaker 4: Melanie from South morangu morning. How many kids you got?
Speaker 6: I got?
Speaker 1: True?
Speaker 4: Do you want to bring them both? Or are you picking a favorite? Nah? They can both come beautiful at the wrong time of you to do that exactly. We will see you all on Thursday morning. We can't wait.
Speaker 1: Look, you know what ain't cheap to take the family do something like this so on Thursday exactly. This is our way of saying thank you Melbourne for listening to us this past year.
Speaker 5: Said to Phillip Island, Hello, Meghan, Oh hello, would you like to come with us to gun By World?
Speaker 1: Done? You got tickets?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: You're going to bring your niece Megahan. You're a good eye auntie.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm going to bring my name.
Speaker 2: Yes, the fun auntie.
Speaker 1: It's always good then when you look at your other siblings and you're like top that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm the fun auntie.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I once got Hugh Jackman to ring my mom for Mother's Day.
Speaker 4: That's a good.
Speaker 1: Un Did my sisters turn on me after?
Speaker 4: That's good one.
Speaker 1: Now it's a great time to give mom. You're Remington footspa. You can win that.
Speaker 2: You got a cameo from Hugh Jackman for me?
Speaker 1: How goods Oh dad was headless?
Speaker 2: All right, let's go again, Rowena, Good morning.
Speaker 6: Good morning.
Speaker 5: How are you going?
Speaker 1: We are good?
Speaker 4: You'd like to come along on Thursday? Absolutely?
Speaker 10: I would love to go.
Speaker 4: Who are going to bring along?
Speaker 10: Well, my little four year old daughter who has never been, and then twenty four year old son who hasn't been since it shut.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh. You know why that's good Rowena. You can use your twenty four year old son to go down the water slides with your daughter and you can just sit.
Speaker 3: Back and enjoy cabanas.
Speaker 1: Guys, Rowena lives near by. What should we all sleep over? Where is she? Where are you long? Worry?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got a bunk beds there.
Speaker 10: I've got a caravan.
Speaker 2: I'm not sleeping in the caravan with you two.
Speaker 1: We've done that once before. We did the motor home thing. Didn't end it well, I'm not sure it was for us. It really was. Hey, we've got a massive show for a for a Friday. You can head into KFC and get more bang for your bucket with KFC's pack lunch for just nine ninety five not available on delivery thanks to the Colonel. He gave me a ring to run me through the eleven spices he did.
Speaker 5: The Colonel's a big cricket fan. Shout out to Australias cricketers. Second Test starting Adelaide today, Yes, against India.
Speaker 2: I'll be glued to that.
Speaker 1: You'll be invested. Well, surely couldn't go any worse than the first.
Speaker 3: Well Victorian fastball scott bowl and he's back.
Speaker 4: Wowt speedy Scottie fast bowler loving you too. Made me laugh have him. I love cricket.
Speaker 1: But the Colonel what did the colonel he said, he's five k give it away this morning at eight o'clock. So the five k question is coming up, and you know what else is coming up.
Speaker 4: But we've got Rose on head. It's coming. We're going to get to the bottom of what it means. Rose. She's a Melbourne girl, believe it or not. Yeah, she went to school with your sisters, so we chatted to her. We're playing it shortly on the show. It started really strongly the interview. Yes, yes, Jace, it was a very strong start.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I came out of the blox with this. Hey, congratulations, have happened? You just come out of nowhere?
Speaker 6: I've come out of nowhere.
Speaker 4: So she's actually in Black Pink, which is one of the world's biggest girl bands, literally one of the biggest cable bands in the world.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sorry, we haven't.
Speaker 4: You just appeared from nowhere. It's like telling Harry Styles when he went solo after one direction, you haven't you just come out of Belgium?
Speaker 1: Is coming up? An AUSSI driver has been caught.
Speaker 2: Has he pimped his right?
Speaker 1: He's pipped his ride? He's on the streets of the mean streets of Queensland.
Speaker 4: Does he have a coat hanger with the aerial goes in the shape Australia? Remember the people some people really nailed the shape.
Speaker 5: Of Does he have reindeer antlers coming out of the.
Speaker 4: The eyelashes on the on the light headlights.
Speaker 1: No, no, he has decided be careful with your wording to cover his car in festive lights, very fully cover. It's amazing. Don't say the sea word.
Speaker 4: That's awesome festive.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with that? It's like a giant tree with wheels. I don't see a problem with that.
Speaker 4: And they're multicolored.
Speaker 1: Is that distracting for other drivers?
Speaker 9: Just?
Speaker 1: Well, it depends if he's got it on stroke three hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Fine, well on TikTok. Well it cost him one hundred and fifty dollars for the light, so is it to four fifty on TikTok. The comments include things like look sick, mate.
Speaker 1: Yeah it does look see people like it. We've done this before and it's always fun. Thirteen twenty four ten. What's wrong with your car?
Speaker 4: What's wrong?
Speaker 1: I will never forget. We've got a call a long while about where there was a guy who his car couldn't reverse. Remember that, so if he drove to the shops, he would have to find one of those parks where you drive all the way through. So you're ready to just leave on the ride, But he could not reverse.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: He could only drive nose into things of mine.
Speaker 1: Alex who side door didn't open, so we had to climb over. You have to. He'd have to get out of the driver's seat. You'd climb in, climb over the center console, then he'd get in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we had to hand me down here and Lantra. The immobilizer broke.
Speaker 4: What's an immobilizer?
Speaker 1: Mobilizer electric bike?
Speaker 4: What the key?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Unlock.
Speaker 3: It had a key and an immobilizer.
Speaker 4: To get in.
Speaker 5: Yes, but is a hidden the car? Well, it wasn't a hidden button. It was a code. So just say the code was three three two. You had to turn the key three times. Wait, turn it three times, wait like two times wait, and then it started up. Every time you started the bloody car, you had to crack the code.
Speaker 1: There was extraordinary. They did that for nine months. They would have been stealing. Was an lant E Lantra then climb model thirteen twenty four to ten? Is there something wrong with your car? In return, we've got free stuff to go. I got everything this morning.
Speaker 4: It's a crazy run outside, it's crazy running.
Speaker 1: I got ninja bullets. I got bloody tickets to Moonlight Cinema, Santa I am thirteen twenty what is wrong with your car?
Speaker 4: There's people out there driving all sorts of units.
Speaker 1: We used to drive around in a Valiant.
Speaker 4: It's a Valiant Afford so forth.
Speaker 1: No, it was like a do you remember the car out on the Brady Bunch wood grain thing?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the wood grane in the car that was boogie.
Speaker 1: That was boogie. We didn't have wood grain, but the car was that shape.
Speaker 4: Did you have a car phone? Remember we car phones were in.
Speaker 1: No, we did not have a car. We didn't have seat belts. I sit on Mum's lap and one day Dad seats. He hit the brake suddenly and my head hit the windscreen and a giant crack when it crossed the windscreen. I was okay.
Speaker 2: How long did the cracks stay there?
Speaker 1: About two years? Yeah? Great? He used to drive around like ace venture.
Speaker 3: Look, I can't be.
Speaker 4: Doing that these days. But back when you were a child in the seventies, it was allowed that.
Speaker 5: Were the seat's got hot, they would have hurt you.
Speaker 1: One of my sisters melted to the back seat thirteen twenty four. She's still there. Let's shout, peel yourself. Well, thirteen twenty four ten is out number. What's wrong with your car, Jimmy, tim what's wrong with the car?
Speaker 5: Hey tim O, Good guys, good morning.
Speaker 7: The fuel gauge didn't work on one of mum and Dad's cars back when we were kids.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you're going to run out the man in my own heart.
Speaker 7: This was the problem. Let's say. Oh, let's say we grew up in a very small country town and we weren't quite eighteen yet and used to sneak off to see mates or go to parties. And yeah, you didn't if the fuel gage was going to work, so Baker, Yeah, you didn't know, so you'd either risk going well, every time you had you drove it, you'd fill it up. Just to get ahead of the game.
Speaker 4: You can to constantly have a Jerry can in the boat just in case.
Speaker 1: In a high car, you always got to fill it up when you return it.
Speaker 4: No fuel gauge.
Speaker 1: Remember if you do run out of field. We have launched a community service on this show.
Speaker 5: If you've been an ass and you've run out of gas.
Speaker 6: Jason Lawrence roadside assistance.
Speaker 1: If it's between six and nine. Nice, we'll get to you on time.
Speaker 5: Jason Lawrence roadside assistance.
Speaker 4: You run out of fuel between six and nine. We are here to help.
Speaker 1: I wish you. I bet you wish you had that around back in the day there.
Speaker 7: Timmy, I think more than I do.
Speaker 3: Can I do it?
Speaker 1: As I work on the show?
Speaker 2: You are guilty of this.
Speaker 1: I'm running at the moment. I liked him to more calls and X. We're going to check you seven o'clock News soon and then Rose is going to join us. She is an artist that teamed up with Bruno to do.
Speaker 4: She's also from Black Pink, the girl band. You started the interview by saying, well, wow, haven't you come out of absolution?
Speaker 1: So she used to be part of what band?
Speaker 4: Black Pink? Would you say when we spoke to her, goodness me, Rose, haven't you come out of nowhere?
Speaker 1: And she goes no, she took a really well take a listen, congratulations, haven't you just come out of nowhere?
Speaker 6: I've come out of nowhere.
Speaker 4: The reason she sounds so surprising, he said.
Speaker 3: How many followers have they got on Instagram?
Speaker 2: Sixty million?
Speaker 1: Six? Like six zero million?
Speaker 4: It's actually fifty seven point four, Milika, She's really just come out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: No, one saw that coming.
Speaker 4: No, not the fifty seven point four million people.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. If I said Rose two months ago, you would have.
Speaker 2: Some fans would have known the sixty million of them.
Speaker 5: Anyway, she's a good Melbourne girl. She grew up in the southeastern suburbs. We're going to speak to.
Speaker 3: Her after seven after seven now.
Speaker 2: In the bottom of what upper means.
Speaker 1: Jenny is joining us on Thurday and twenty four ten. Jen, what's wrong with your car?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 10: I used to have a territory and handbrake. I know it's great though, and the handbreak never used to work well properly anyway.
Speaker 4: Oh, so didn't roll down the hills.
Speaker 1: You would shock the wheels like a caravan being stored. Again, Sorry you chucked the wheels if you're parked on a hill.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, with bricks, that's a lot of effort, Jenny. Plus, because you don't never used the handbrake, well, no, nor of I. I don't really get it.
Speaker 3: I've never used the handbrake, but.
Speaker 4: I think I don't think I have a handbreak in either of our family.
Speaker 1: Can you would have a handbaker? You don't think you would?
Speaker 4: Handbrake is a bit like wisdom taking now redundant, started getting them taken out, and we don't need them anymore.
Speaker 1: Puts the handbrake on. Yeah, so you've got a handp you've got you got a fancy.
Speaker 2: I don't pull anything.
Speaker 1: You'd have a little latch like maybe, I don't need a handbreaking automatically.
Speaker 4: I don't turn anything on or off. I literally stop the car and I'll get.
Speaker 1: It that same as me.
Speaker 3: Good one, Izzie Kindred Spirits.
Speaker 1: If Hurts or Avis or any of them are listening, do not learn them a car.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think. I don't think there, I don't.
Speaker 2: I actually don't think their thing anymore.
Speaker 1: Handbrakes are a thing. I used one for the hill start in my laser theill.
Speaker 4: Starts back in the nineties, Heather in Blackburn. Have you got a handbreak?
Speaker 10: Heather, Yes, I do.
Speaker 1: Do you use it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Well, unfortunately, at the moment my car is not well. So my cousin gave me his.
Speaker 4: I've been driving it for a few months. What illness does your car have?
Speaker 1: He doesn't know.
Speaker 10: So it's taken a couple of months and he hasn't worked it out. I only could drive around my suburb with my car yep.
Speaker 1: They give me a car that I've been driving, it has to use a screwdriver. O goodness, I'm sorry, screw driver every time I started, so you look.
Speaker 4: Like you're stealing the car every time you get into it.
Speaker 3: In the handbag like you would have said it to keys.
Speaker 1: Just keep you drive a hole in the end of the screw drive and put on the y y.
Speaker 4: Oh, my gosh, like one of those giants spoons. They give you any restaurants chair toilets.
Speaker 1: Natalie, good morning, what's wrong with your car?
Speaker 10: Good morning? This is my sister's little Datson back in the late nineties and driving around Frankston, and she had to go and get a road worthy. But the problem was she had her floor had like rusted through where the driver's seat was. So we had to go borrow floor mats from a friend. We couldn't even we were so poor with you know, we couldn't afford floor mats. So she had to try and cover up the rusted hole.
Speaker 1: Right through that you could see the road, the flintstone the road.
Speaker 10: Yeah, through the floor of the driver's seat the driver's car.
Speaker 2: How long did she drive around like that?
Speaker 6: For?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yes, good old days.
Speaker 1: Nothing worse, you drop your sonnies and you have to try and find them on the floor. She'd have to back up. They were going through the ye.
Speaker 4: Good old days, A good old Daytally.
Speaker 1: Do you use your handbrake?
Speaker 10: Yeah, and I have a handbrake.
Speaker 4: Well, that other car didn't even have a floor. Handbrakes essential, No, I think they've been made redundant.
Speaker 1: No they haven't. They're just an automatic feature there. Guys, do you have a handbrake in the phone room? Brady, Yes, you must use a handbrakeer jeerz. What about Ireland? Do you guys use handbrakes in Irelands?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're big fans of the handbreak back hume.
Speaker 8: I also I drove Clint's car a couple of weeks ago and I'm pretty sure I used the handbrakeer.
Speaker 1: Well, good morning Melbourne and welcome to your Friday. And what a friday it.
Speaker 4: Is, isn't it. It's magnificent out there. I think today is the day that many officers have their work end of year parties.
Speaker 1: Yes, we are having ours. If you see us on the moon streets of Melbourne later on this afternoon, do yourself a favorite stake. Clear it's going.
Speaker 3: To turn to Yeah later, what like four o'clock.
Speaker 1: Now, listen, we're the parents tonight.
Speaker 4: No, they know I'm the team's half our age.
Speaker 1: Where the parents you in? You?
Speaker 4: I think you too could be like two dads my thirties. Just so I don't have to be responsible. I'm responsible for these guys all year round. Tonight, I have.
Speaker 5: Your charge of anything exactly, So tonight's should never be in charge of experience.
Speaker 4: Anyone to be the boss of the kids.
Speaker 1: What's the bet the kids are putting us to bed tonight?
Speaker 4: Who's in charge?
Speaker 1: Who's the most sensible?
Speaker 4: Oh wow, that is a million dollar question. Who is the most sensible?
Speaker 1: Executive producer? Our fearless leader?
Speaker 4: Absolutely not really, No.
Speaker 1: Have you ever done time?
Speaker 3: Just a couple overnighters yet?
Speaker 4: No, you're not a producer as well. He gets almost divorced every time.
Speaker 1: He goes and I can see you. Now, there's one rule today, right Nandos, our video guy is leaving his phone at the studio. I'm not having any evidence of what happens today.
Speaker 4: Also, because I don't think he's the most I don't think he should be left in charge.
Speaker 1: I don't think any of them should.
Speaker 4: He's shaking his head. No, oh yeah, he's saying, yes, he wants.
Speaker 1: To be in. Gen Z didn't even come today.
Speaker 2: Gen Z slept in in preparation.
Speaker 4: Should we hire a freelancer just for today to take care of him? Yes, security guy. Otherwise, otherwise we're in strife because Moby is in charge. He's saying, no, yes, I.
Speaker 5: Ran into Parlo yesterday the security gap. Security gup, who you claim you him? And you had him in? You traded numbers, I said to him, Pollo Clams. He text you and sent you a video from our socials. He held up, I've got no text he's giving you.
Speaker 1: I'm getting mugged in the car park and I'm messaging hello.
Speaker 4: He thought his name was George.
Speaker 1: For starters, Okay, coming up on the show, your chance to win tickets to this man Drake Kilius to call me on my We are gonna offload tickets in the next forty minutes here on Nova. But coming up next.
Speaker 4: We are joined by Rose, who is the mastermind in colab with Bruno Mars.
Speaker 1: Yeah of this song, that's right, and she's Melbourne girl doing big things. She joins us next on Nova.
Speaker 5: Our next guest is one of the biggest names in the music business.
Speaker 1: That you've probably never heard of.
Speaker 5: She's a member of the kpe hop supergroup Black Dick, and has recently exploded onto our playlists after releasing this.
Speaker 1: Song with.
Speaker 9: Me Please Welcome to the Showroo.
Speaker 6: Hi everyone, I heard it extremely early.
Speaker 1: There it is, I know, clink came great from the club. Hey, congratulations, I feel like your song is stuck in our head. Every hour I'm hearing it. It is absolutely flogged on Radio STA so good yay.
Speaker 4: But you're a Melbourne girl. At what point did you decide that this is this is what you were going to be doing. Did you grow up always wanting to be part of the music industry.
Speaker 6: I honestly, at the beginning didn't really think that it was a much of a possibility and didn't really have like friends around me who like became singers or anything. And you know, it was just like normal. I went to I just went to school and really didn't think of it as a possibility. So I always liked music, but was never like my dream is to become a singer, because I just didn't think it was pschol and so kind of like all happened one day so yeah.
Speaker 5: Speaking of going to school, you went to school with two of my sisters, Rose at Canterbury Girls. And they're really they are immensely proud. They're going around the streets of Melbourne saying, we went to school with a Rose. What's it like to feel the love from your hometown.
Speaker 6: It's crazy because I was always like a shying girl at school, just normal, and so it's crazy to hear that everybody is listening to my song. I actually haven't been back even since my last single has been out, so I mean yet to experience how everybody is feeling about my music. But you know, I've been hearing things. So I'm very I'm honored and really excited.
Speaker 1: Well you wouldn't have seen it, but the school has put up a giant statue of stat right out the front of the school grounds as you drive in. You're just gonna have to take that word for it. What's it like working with someone like Bruno?
Speaker 6: It's been Oh, it's been great. It's been such an experience. I've been such a big fan and so just to watch him do work in the studio, I've been learning so much from him. I'm very, very great.
Speaker 4: What is a patar actually mean, what am I singing when I'm walking down.
Speaker 2: The streets to myself?
Speaker 1: A drinking game?
Speaker 2: What does it actually mean?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so it's a Korean drinking games because all the kids.
Speaker 1: Love it, so it's our favorite song.
Speaker 5: Old.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a it's a Korean drinking game. And up basically means apartment, and the game is about like you have to do the chant and then everybody stacks their hand in the middle like it's an apartment, and then whoever lands on the floor that out has to take the shot. So it's just and it's like it seems I guess it's a good chat because like everybody just instantly fixed it up.
Speaker 2: Do you have your six year old walking around the street singing it?
Speaker 6: Ja?
Speaker 1: Yeah, my two year old is actually singing it.
Speaker 6: It also just means apartments, so it's also very interesting.
Speaker 1: I'll run with that for the two year old. How are the nerves? Because is it today your debut album gets dropped?
Speaker 6: Yes, it is today.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling?
Speaker 6: Oh my god? I mean it's crazy. I'm like, I've been ready for it to be out, so I'm just it's a day of celebration and I'm extremely happy and just happy that I feel like i've been I've been saying as a joke, like I've been pregnant for too long with this baby. Just I'm ready for it to be.
Speaker 1: What's the k pop world? Blick?
Speaker 5: It looks wild from afar? I mean, can you walk down the street in Korea?
Speaker 6: I mean if I cover my hair, my hair is very just like it kind of stands out. Yeah, so for like cover my hand and it's like usually fine and they're pretty chill. I haven't really walked out with my blonde hair out yet, so I don't know exactly how that would be.
Speaker 1: Like I'm gonna I'm going to stop you there. You look petrified about working out on the street, then I should be mobbed absolutely. Apart from coming back to check out the statue outside school, is there any plans to head back to Melbourne soon?
Speaker 6: I would love to go. I've been. I haven't been back for a few years. I really do miss it every time I go back. I like, I do the whole nostalgic thing. I go back, Like I drive past my school, I go sometimes say hi to my school teacher, my favorite school teacher. I can actually I'm like, wow, I'm getting old because and then, like I always say, I want to drive past my like my old house in Boleyan, and we like drive past, and I'm.
Speaker 5: Like, oh my god, I mean, you look like someone who was really good at school. Like so you'd have that relationship with your teachers. You have a good relationship with them, right, I do.
Speaker 6: I just a few of them I have kept in contact with and I've invited them to my concept and I performed.
Speaker 4: Teachers love that, don't they? They love us success?
Speaker 1: Yeah, have they replied and gone? Any chance of a performance in the school hall anytime soon?
Speaker 4: Not yet, but it'll come.
Speaker 1: It'll come.
Speaker 6: It would be fun though, to performance.
Speaker 1: All right, done, well, when you come back and visit, we'll pick you up from the airport, take you to the school, check out the statue and watch the performance. Hey, so our congratulations on all the success and good luck for the album. I know it would be hugely exciting to finally put it out there. So we're wishing nothing but love and the best.
Speaker 4: Have a great Christmas as well.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Merry Christmas everyone out there.
Speaker 1: At forty two, I love hearing a twenty seven year old. So I feel like I'm getting old old.
Speaker 4: Everyone feels old when you go back to your old school, though it does make you feel old.
Speaker 1: That is a Rose joining us. Did anybody else, anybody else notice what just happened there? Did ever any yep? Yep, yep?
Speaker 4: No no, no one noticed.
Speaker 3: Rose's name to the tellyboard.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, it happened.
Speaker 1: Didn't happened? Well down, This one's on you. If we say it, the listeners say it, or if guests say it, you drop the sea word out you get Mariah people.
Speaker 4: People listening to this show do not let things slide either.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 5: I would submit that is Rose's punishment for you saying that she came out of nowhere to be finish.
Speaker 1: She did not, really, I mean on my radar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're not moved to the band Black Pink, which has, by the way, it's got seventy Black Pink have seventy million followers on Instagram. It gets even better though, Jason. Their last music video, Oh yeah, hit me with it one point seven billion on.
Speaker 1: The reaction of my first question is just to fire, Hey, congratulations, have happened? You just come out of nowhere.
Speaker 6: I've come out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: It's the inflection Nowhere.
Speaker 4: One point seven billion is a lot for a YouTube video of them's clip.
Speaker 1: I must check it out.
Speaker 2: She come out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: Your chance to when you wait to Drake is next thirteen, twenty fourteen. This is nover. I know now I lo'e believe. Oh yeah, Drake is bringing the Anita max a win to it to Melbourne playing two nights rod Labor Arena, Feb twenty twenty five, lessons three months away left the city. Livenation dot com dot au for all your details.
Speaker 4: But you know what, let's send someone Jays.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Ringwood, North Emily, you don't have to go to Live Nation. You got yourself tickets.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much. That's amazing.
Speaker 4: Oh Emily, who are you going to take?
Speaker 10: Oh my husband, definitely, he's a big fan.
Speaker 1: Pazy.
Speaker 4: What do you guys do with yourselves? So I'm a t and a teacher and a police officer standing members.
Speaker 2: Of the community.
Speaker 1: Can we ask one area of the cops is in?
Speaker 10: He probably doesn't want me to.
Speaker 1: Say, Okay, that special.
Speaker 4: What grade do you teach, Jimily, I teach grade five. Oh God knows you need a night out?
Speaker 2: Sis.
Speaker 1: You read a joy ride in the back of the COPCA.
Speaker 10: No, not recently.
Speaker 4: Eleven congratulations and drakes Drake tickets from all yours.
Speaker 1: We used to know where this family lived down the road from us when we're growing up. He was a highway patrol officer. But on the bikes are cool. Yeah, And then he got on the bar the bike home. Yeah, you used to bring the bike home.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I used to sit on the bike, blast and the siren. It was great back in the old days.
Speaker 4: Mate.
Speaker 1: Oh, he'd probably take the gun home back.
Speaker 4: There, you know they did used to have.
Speaker 3: And the handcuffs what how do you know.
Speaker 4: Because Paul, my fiance is dad got some alice officer. He's a police officer, and he brought you. He said to the kids. No, he said to his kids, pauls one to five, never ever ever touched my handcuffs. You're not allowed to. That's police business. So he handcuffed his foot, he's ankle to his wrists and his dad made him stay like that all night. Lesson. You weren't supposed to take the hat. So he walked around with his handkerl his way around. Hank, stop making this kinky. I'm talking about his dad being a police officer. You've said six times you've tried to make that a kinky story. It is not. It's about a naughty child.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 5: He's not a handcuffs guy. That's my reading the situation. Are you a handcuffs guy, Jason, No, you're not.
Speaker 1: He'd be chaining yourself to the b Yeah.
Speaker 4: He's the kind of guy that did change his wrists to his foot like Paul Sex years again in his house.
Speaker 1: There are other ways to do it alone. Jon Well, good morning Melbourne. We are on the air with you Alive in the lead up to the festive holidays. In fact, we will be back next week live for one more week as well.
Speaker 4: We ain't leaving, We ain't well, we will eventually, yeah, ba at the moment, we ain't leaving this week.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 4: Next week.
Speaker 1: Coming up. As a lot of shows look back at their best moments throughout the year, we are looking back at moments that we would say are not our finest.
Speaker 4: No, not necessarily our memorable, memorable.
Speaker 1: That's not our finest work. Coming up after eight o'clock this morning, we're going to take a look back at one of the moments that you know it was our finest work, and in fact, we are going to be joined by a special guest to do with today's.
Speaker 4: Moment, Yes, to find out who that is. Surprised for you because obviously wasn't listening in the morning meeting.
Speaker 1: Or was I loan which isn't really uncommon that go.
Speaker 2: I don't even think I was in the morning meeting.
Speaker 1: You weren't actually, because you know why.
Speaker 4: I woke up this morning and I looked in the mirror and I thought, crust on a ship, it must be hair washed day, because that hair is not salvagible. So I washed my hair at like very early this morning. And then with hair washed day comes hair dry day, and I've got to dry my hair before I go to the work.
Speaker 1: This is what I can't get my head around.
Speaker 4: In Planet Well with women, because we have our festive show Love Jose today.
Speaker 1: What is it that you don't get with many things, but at the top of the list what women want you go, Today's hair wash day, right, So you're telling me you won't wet your hair any other day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So if you're gonna wet it, you're gonna wash it. You reckon, We're just walking around like a wet dog.
Speaker 1: Clean you're with me here, like I have to feel clean in their stuff.
Speaker 4: Like fully drink shower full time to day. Do you worry shower caut No, I don't because it's okay.
Speaker 1: If you do.
Speaker 4: I think I've got an unusual shape box. Remember last time I wore a shower cap, I had that mark across my head shoes for a half hours. I thought, we've got a rain shower. And then we've got one of the things a long. I lower it so it goes to like my shoulders.
Speaker 1: But don't you feel and my hands in a bunk. But doesn't your full hit feel dirty?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: And then you wash your face.
Speaker 3: But the only time you use this wash the stick shower is when you are sitting on a shower chair.
Speaker 2: No, I stand, do you No one's sitting on a shower chair.
Speaker 1: Oh I love a shower. We're not many years away from shower ledge. You're on the air with Jason and Laurenses Lips. Thanks. He spent with dental Group. All Dental under one roof is a e B DG dot com dot au. That is e B DG dot com dot au. How this works is normally normally.
Speaker 4: It's me because I'm a good lip reader, yeah, but you guys always tease me when I don't get it right.
Speaker 2: So it's time to turn the tables, my friends.
Speaker 1: So what will happen today is Clint will put on the noise canceling headphones. He will hear loud music in his ears, and he has to try and re laws and my lips.
Speaker 2: You're going to be good at it.
Speaker 5: My blind Auntie was just throwing some shade. Blind Auntie who's been blind birth. She listens to the show Wander Anti Wonder. She sent me shout out wonder blind since birth blind is a batch, she won't mind me telling everyone. She just said, you will breed better than me. Good on your wonder throwing shade at herself.
Speaker 1: I love that out. My money is still in Wonder.
Speaker 3: You know what mine too.
Speaker 1: I'm not very good at this. Well, yes, looking forward to it. Maybe I suggest people give this a who on Festive Day? So is this what you do.
Speaker 4: When I put on the noise canceling her phones. Don't you talk about me when I can't hear and say mean things?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not, that's not true.
Speaker 4: I know you do.
Speaker 1: No, we don't.
Speaker 4: Everyone tells me no, say something about we don't.
Speaker 1: We're normally like, do you. We're normally like, did she look so young?
Speaker 4: I hate you? You're such a liar, and.
Speaker 5: Clip will be like, she looks weight and ok, yeah she's on a big fitness gren talk amongst yourself.
Speaker 2: All right, now you know how it feels.
Speaker 4: All right? Should we get into it?
Speaker 1: Let's go? Okay, may I go first? Of course, go first?
Speaker 4: You are too you always tell me, I yelled, He's going to.
Speaker 1: The Aussies, your loser. Wait, the Aussies are taking on the Indians. I like creasing the Caribbean on a ship. Wait just stop, okay stop, yeah, got it. The Aussies are taking on the Indians in Adelaide.
Speaker 4: Go again, do it, bit by bitch, do you want me to do it?
Speaker 1: The Aussies the loser. No, the Aussies, the Ostrich.
Speaker 4: Yeah, stick with that.
Speaker 2: That's funny. That's fun The Ostrich is.
Speaker 1: Taking on the Indians. Happy honeker.
Speaker 4: You are your blind auntie Wanda would be doing. I agree, you're hard to read because you've got no lips.
Speaker 1: I've got no top lit, I have got no toplet.
Speaker 4: It's right, it's right, you're right.
Speaker 1: Good on you, I don't know what it was.
Speaker 4: Do you want me to tell you? It was the Ostrich had no top lip, I got Ostrich. It was the Aussies taking on Indians in Adelaide. Okay, India, India nothing. I'm going to shake and bake at Drake.
Speaker 1: I'm going to shake and bake at Drake Chadston Shopping.
Speaker 4: I'm going to I'm going to shake and bake at Drake.
Speaker 1: Open a treasure chest, shake and bake Drake. I'm going to sing and dance a Drake. Shake at Drake and bake, shake and bake and dra.
Speaker 3: Okay, one more, one more, I'm good at this again.
Speaker 1: Another yep? One more?
Speaker 3: Okay, Mary big brig.
Speaker 4: Jesus wait, Mary had a mistress.
Speaker 1: You've got big pa junkers. Mary had a mistress. I'm not saying that Mary had a mistress. Mary had a mistress. Festive Day. No, Mary had a mistress. Mary had a mistress.
Speaker 4: He doesn't want to say had a mistress.
Speaker 1: He had a mistress. Mary had a mistress. Christmas, miss do you reckon? We bought Mariah a new house yet with royalties?
Speaker 4: Yep? Another she's she's put another wing on the mansion.
Speaker 1: She's doing at least another car You're at the You're at the concert was last year, the year before.
Speaker 4: I went to New York City last year and managed to nab two of the last tickets to the Mariah Kerry Festive Concert. And she did all carols.
Speaker 1: It wasn't like.
Speaker 4: And her and her biggest bangers. It was the greatest side of my life. It was like a dream alone.
Speaker 1: Yes, that.
Speaker 4: And you caress.
Speaker 1: We have lights on sing along coming up soon? Here?
Speaker 3: Another should we do on recare glacies?
Speaker 1: Hero?
Speaker 4: You good beerer, Harol beam.
Speaker 1: Let's not peak early. We can do a hero marathon. We could sing along the Whitney you did too?
Speaker 2: Do you think of the body do?
Speaker 4: Was different? But you know she did all her bangers and all the carols.
Speaker 1: Went back to back. Yes, every day at eight o'clock, we give you a chance to win five thousand dollars all thanks to the Colonel, God love him. You can head into CAFC and get more bang for your bucket with KC's pack lunch from just nine to ninety five, not available on delivery.
Speaker 3: It's very busy this time, the Colonel, it really is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially early in the morning. He's prominent frying.
Speaker 4: It does the colonel to breakfast.
Speaker 1: No, no, just that when your hang hang dog, yeah, hang dog, millionaire.
Speaker 4: It's the time of year where people are sometimes hung midweek two.
Speaker 1: Hot, spicy festivity is going on, colonel. If you're listening, bring back the mashies.
Speaker 2: What do they You've talked about these before.
Speaker 1: Little balls of mashed potato, chicken mashes, little balls and mashed potato with the eleven herbs and spices on the app. Do you then dip them in gravy? Yeah, but then they brought one out that had gravy in the middle. That's that's life.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know about it. In the middle. It's like cheesy crusts. Yeah, yeah, I like, I want to choose how much gravy I want on my mashes.
Speaker 1: Guys, not mushies. An officer of the lore on the phone, USh, don't.
Speaker 4: Put your mushies in. Don't go in mushrooms and gravy.
Speaker 3: A actually just after a six pack of mushies.
Speaker 1: Please, I've had a big night. I'm doing on the deep.
Speaker 4: All right, let's get to the five K question. Cassandra from don Bell good morning. You're a single mum of two.
Speaker 1: She's an officer, an officer of what, cassandracruitment officer?
Speaker 3: What's procurement?
Speaker 1: What does that?
Speaker 3: What does the different?
Speaker 4: What did you cat?
Speaker 1: Recruitment said? What does they do? What do they do?
Speaker 8: So we buy thing for a company?
Speaker 3: Yes, oh, good, like stationary, bigger than that.
Speaker 1: Usually whatever the company sells.
Speaker 2: We buy procurement.
Speaker 1: Procurement.
Speaker 2: Is it procurement with an R?
Speaker 1: Procurement?
Speaker 4: I always? It's not the spelling bee Anyway, Today, let's see if we can win you some cash.
Speaker 9: This.
Speaker 4: We got three questions lined up for you. An easy question for fifty bucks, a medium question for five hundred, or a difficult question for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: What do you want to go?
Speaker 4: Oh? I think I have to go to five k.
Speaker 1: Question five thousand dollars is gettable?
Speaker 4: I did not know this. Jason Clint both knew this for five thousand dollars. Cassandra, you are going to hear a question. You'll hear a three to one countdown. You have to answer within that time. If you don't know, just have a guess because you might get.
Speaker 1: Lucky and three seconds goes quick. So if you don't know it straight away, yes, all right, good luck for five thousand dollars. What city did Starbucks open its very first store?
Speaker 5: Three?
Speaker 4: Two New York?
Speaker 3: I guess two.
Speaker 1: You too knew it. Seattle. It's on the cups. Yeah, it's yeah, it's on the case.
Speaker 4: You said that it was written on the cups, Clinty, it's on all the cup Well it wasn't all the cups.
Speaker 1: It's still easy in the classic cups.
Speaker 4: Sleepless in Seattle, No wonder they're sleepless. Yeah, they're on the Starbucks they're buzzing from caffeine.
Speaker 1: Or Cassandra, I'll tell you what. You had a couple of kids teme about we hook out with family. Passes to Melbourne's Christmas Wonderland. I can say the sea works am offlating a prize. Melbourne's Christmas Wonderland Christmas comes Alive at Corefield Racecourse on November November twenty nine. It's underway already, so book now, tick and master. Congratulations, Oh, thank you very much.
Speaker 10: You have a wonderful.
Speaker 3: That's in the midst of sponsorship.
Speaker 2: I said, sorry, Cassandra, sorry to Melbourne.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Morning Melbourne for the sixth time. That is Mariah Kerry. This is over one hundred. You can blame Mariah. We are running late this morning, but coming up soon. If you've got the kids in the car, lights on, sing along is on the way. This is where we play an old school banger. We'll get you to flick the lights on and join us. That is coming up. Plus a very special guest is waiting in the wings.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to find out who the guest is.
Speaker 1: It's someone I have met them before.
Speaker 4: I just guess the guest.
Speaker 1: I've never met them, but they are very lovable. Let's just say that they join us soon. We are taking a look back at the year and not our finest moments. I've had a few. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clincy from the newsroom as well. You are listening to what If? Sorry, listening to Morning Everybody.
Speaker 3: Everybody half a rapid He's God, that's all.
Speaker 1: Morning morning everyone. This is Melbourn's kiss. Sorry nov Jesus, you wash your mouth there. I know, I know. She told me she'll send me back.
Speaker 2: That was the last time I said I will send you back again. I like it when you get a bubble in your throat.
Speaker 1: Morning coming up next. Not so fine moment a.
Speaker 2: Few mornings he didn't turn up a little sleep and.
Speaker 1: Also not so fine moment. We're about to relive next we're going out tonight for our festive party, the show festive party. We're taking the team out shorts appropriate.
Speaker 2: You can wear whatever you want done.
Speaker 3: I'm wearing shorts.
Speaker 1: What about if we we end up in the clue? Well, that's my message to not get to the clubs.
Speaker 2: There's no rule that says men can't wear shorts in the club.
Speaker 4: Five degrees.
Speaker 1: Who works on the show? She works the doorposts. What if you us? Definitely not?
Speaker 4: Did he just fast with the I page? Clint stand Away thinks he is the world. If you are malebrity Melbourne, you are Melbourne's biggest malebrity.
Speaker 1: Not in those Sorry you're clin Sorry.
Speaker 4: Your Melbourne's malebrity. You can go in with no pants, no not, what depends what club you're going to.
Speaker 1: Good point. Hey, we've been taking a look back because we're still on the air. A lot of shows have finished. We are staying on the air and the lead up to the big festive excuse me, we're back on the air next week as well. But we're looking at our not our Finest not our finest moments, and one came up the other day. You know, there's a lot of these lookalike contests going around the world. Jacob Lady who also lots of them. They just did one in New Zealand's Who's the big guy from Aquaman? Oh yeah, I thought Mimosa, what Momoa?
Speaker 3: Jason?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Jason Momoa. But we've got right and did many people look like him?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Wow, he's in New Zealand. A lot of people rocked up with that one. But one came up the other day on this show. I'm going to play the audio and I'm just going to leave the studio for a second, okay, and go and get our next guest. During your news we worked out Oh yeah, talk to me, you're going we think I look like Barney.
Speaker 4: He looks exactly like Barney. Jacey's Barney Rubble in a real human version. If you don't know what Barney Rubble looks like, gurgle it right now, do your self a faith costumes because Barney Rubble also has no neck like you.
Speaker 1: You're Barney.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Look at how he's standing too, with his big feet in his little twisted hand yesterday. Oh my gosh, Oh my god, you're Barney Rubble.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so where's Barney.
Speaker 4: Oh god, my god, he's in the Barney Rubble. You also sort of look like Warwick Kabba. Oh my gosh, he's got the wig on, he's got the How did you get changed so quickly?
Speaker 1: Then I've got my outfit for today.
Speaker 3: Cartoon character, my.
Speaker 4: Favorite cartoon characters.
Speaker 1: It's making me itchy.
Speaker 4: He's got you don't need a fair on the jacket. Look at your chest. He's got a rug. He's got give me the faux on the outphae you do. You look funny with hair. You've put the feet on the wrong feet. You've got the big toe on the outside. You look so funny with hair.
Speaker 1: I always had a thing for his wife.
Speaker 4: You actually once upon wi that was Wilma and Paddy.
Speaker 1: Quick do a google job, Betty.
Speaker 4: I think that you once in the early two thousands actually had your hair like that that you tried to peroxide and it went yellow. You look so different with hair. Iron shook, it.
Speaker 3: Shook, And what about the rest of the looks ridiculous.
Speaker 4: I hate to say, this is the best he's ever looked i'd agree.
Speaker 1: Well, I found my new look guy, and the.
Speaker 4: Fur on the column matches the fur on your chest. This is just a glorious say. I can't wait to see you today.
Speaker 3: Dress Barney was the simple one, wasn't he He was a bit ja.
Speaker 1: It was no neck connection. I am nailing this look, then, is what you're saying.
Speaker 4: Go to our socials. It will be up soon and you can have a real good look at what our very own Jace looks like dressed as yourself.
Speaker 1: That's what you're wearing today as well.
Speaker 4: It is like dress up your favorite cartoon.
Speaker 1: It is just God, just Jason Lawrence. Hey Melbourne, thanks for listening to us this year on over we want to say thanks By. We've got our hands on the case to gum By.
Speaker 4: Well, I know we've been thrown the keys. We're opening the gates early. We're taking our show on the road. We will be live from Gunbay World next Thursday morning, and Melbourne, we want to take you with us, which means you get the place to yourself.
Speaker 1: So normally doesn't open to eleven, Right, we're rolling in at seven. No worries. Are they still at school next Thursday.
Speaker 4: They will have the day off.
Speaker 1: To be honest, all you're doing is cleaning the desk this time of year.
Speaker 4: Well, our next caller has five kids. It is expensive this time of year if you've it's expensive if you've got no kids, but if you've got five. Jennifer, good morning.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 2: Would you like to come to gum buy Well with us on Thursday for a family day out?
Speaker 4: I would love to.
Speaker 1: Bring the troops, family passes.
Speaker 4: Come in your way, fire up the van. We'll see you there.
Speaker 1: Oh your Jennifer sounds like a van lady.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fuck kids, you have to be Sarah, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 1: We would love to have you and your family with us next Thursday.
Speaker 8: You We're so excited. We've been listening every morning and every day the kids come home from saying if we want the tickets.
Speaker 10: Yet, if we want to.
Speaker 4: How old are the kids, Sarah, I've got three.
Speaker 8: I've got a four year old, a seven year old and a nine year old.
Speaker 4: That's a busy house.
Speaker 1: I know it's been an emotional year for you guys. I just got told off the air. Been through a lot we have.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's been a really challenging year, but as a family, we've just stuck together, and.
Speaker 10: You know, the kids really deserve to have a little bit of happiness and just.
Speaker 4: The kids for the day, Sarah. The kids deserve a little bit of happiness for so do you, Mammy. You're an excellent mom.
Speaker 1: You're going all right? Sarah? How are you doing now?
Speaker 8: I'm doing really well. I'm still an active treatment I will be for the rest of my life, but really confident with the team that I have working with me. And yeah, just trying to feel really positive and just take each day as I can't.
Speaker 2: We can't wait to meet you on Thursday.
Speaker 8: So I'm very excited.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Sarah was diagnosed with breast cancer. So it's been emotional twelve months for that family, and like you said, you know, the kids about a front row seat to it as well. So next Thursday, how many day Yeah, day out, day.
Speaker 4: Out very much and the kids on Thursday he cleaned to.
Speaker 3: Be the one without his shirt on. Oh, whoa, whoa, I'm going to need a spray turn.
Speaker 2: We can arrange it, can we Although you need a spray town looking at you right now? Yeah, have you been walking the town?
Speaker 1: Shirt?
Speaker 2: This is something getting some vitamin D.
Speaker 1: You're on the verge of looking like that lady and something about Mary.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, you're not his son. Smart actlint very much so. He's got a beautiful glow about a tan.
Speaker 1: It's in a cam This is Tan and a cab.
Speaker 2: Good on your standing.
Speaker 1: Twenty bucks is when we pull up a gun by Well. Next week he's in the car park doing push ups. Oh before he hits the water park. Is it a place where you can pull on the budgets? Yeah, yeah, yeah, budgets. Just run Budgie's okay, okay, don't pee on the slide, don't be anywhere. I don't wait in the bathroom. They'll have that die the blue the blue Blue ring. It is real, Yeah, it is. It is real.
Speaker 4: In the pool. Everybody knows exactly.
Speaker 1: You're light up like a tree. Yes, it is just gone. At three past nine, This is David ga Max right across Melbourne. You are listening to nob one undread day. Going to be wrapping up the Years tour this weekend final shows in Canada.
Speaker 4: We've got our friend that we sent over there. We'll have to check in with her next week to see how the final show of the Ears to the.
Speaker 1: Last two or three concerts.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, this is it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
Speaker 1: Been almost two years.
Speaker 2: So relieved when that tour is over.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Like she doesn't speak before the show. She doesn't speak, doesn't a meet or greed, she doesn't speak to anyone. She just says the voice show.
Speaker 2: Every night.
Speaker 1: We do the same in the preparation for this.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we're a little bit of gargling as well.
Speaker 1: I'm ashamed to say you're on the air with Jason Lauren Clince here as well. You are listening to never one hundred guys. That is it. We are about to get out of here, but we are back next week.
Speaker 8: We are live.
Speaker 4: We're sticking with you for another week Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Ever, hopefully we will be staying on the air next week in the lead up to the big Festive Day, so make sure you're joining us from Monday. Thank you for being.
Speaker 4: Many office parties happening today, including our show one behave yourselves, read the rules.
Speaker 1: My good show.
Speaker 3: Chris Kringle gift.
Speaker 1: That was close.
Speaker 3: Yes, I do, okay, good. Mine's a goodie, Lauren.
Speaker 4: I have organized it. I've got to pick it up, so I need to go on ac.
Speaker 3: Collection is yours quite a large one? Mine's quite large?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 1: It took a lot of wrapping paper? Mind something like? Whoever gets mine, you might Chris, we're giving aga. We might have to drop it off somewhere because you won't be allowed to take this in the club. No, nor mine. It could be classed as a weapon.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 4: We'll update you how it went on Monday.
Speaker 1: Guys, No, we won't. We'll take it to the grave here. We will have a great weekend roads.
Speaker 4: Please drive carefully.
Speaker 1: And we will see you Monday for our final week of twenty twenty four. We'll catch you then. Bye.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Lauren, Lauren.
Speaker 1: Wake up feeling good.
Speaker 4: Number one hundred Laurence on Socials.