Speaker 1: This is Outside.
Speaker 2: Good morning, and welcome to Outsiders, the show that is to the destruction of woke ideology and identity politics?
Speaker 1: What President Donald J? Trump? Is too? Perfect comic timing.
Speaker 3: It's your president.
Speaker 4: Do you have a reaction to the new Time magazine cover that has eeron masks sitting behind your resolute desk?
Speaker 1: This Time magazine still in business? I don't even know that.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's gone from you as president to us.
Speaker 6: Well, I didn't even know what day it was. To someone with a great sense of humor.
Speaker 1: Where are you from?
Speaker 7: Actually it's a beautiful voice and a beautiful accent. The only problem is I can't understand the word you're saying.
Speaker 8: But speaking of carmedy acts, it's hard to go past our own Defense Minister Richard chuckles Morals speaking about his critical meeting with Donald Trump's new Defense secretary, Pete Hegseth.
Speaker 3: We had a very warm meeting, following on from a very warm phone call that.
Speaker 1: We had last week. Distracted.
Speaker 3: We had a very warm meeting following on from the very warm phone conversation that we had last week.
Speaker 1: Very warm meeting.
Speaker 2: Richard Nice, work well while Richard Miles works on his comic timing.
Speaker 1: Let's grab the latest outside of.
Speaker 2: News so read and James, there was by elections down in Victoria to tell us all about it.
Speaker 1: What's happening?
Speaker 6: Well, not good news for the left.
Speaker 5: The Jacinta Allen government isn't a bit of well dis array. They have had a massive swing against them in their heartland. The seat of Werribee is a seat that would expect to hold. They've had their primary vote go from forty five percent to twenty eight so it's still too close to call. They may still hold on to it, but it will be on a knife's edge. It's clear that the Victorian people are fed up.
Speaker 6: And then in the seat of Paran, the Greens look like they're going to have a loss there.
Speaker 5: It's still again too close to call, but the Liberals could pick up two seats out of two by elections.
Speaker 1: And how's this character the new leader doing.
Speaker 2: You're always very precise with your thoughts.
Speaker 6: Well, you would have to st judging by this these two by elections.
Speaker 5: Is doing pretty well, certainly better than he's predece procuto, So.
Speaker 6: Good on him, Brad Batton.
Speaker 5: We would like him to be stronger, clearer, but it's a good start.
Speaker 6: It's a solid start.
Speaker 5: I can pick up both these seats, particularly Werribee. It's going to be very demoralizing for the Labor government down there. Weerribee is a seat they would expect to hold on to. But as we've discussed on this program over and over again, that is the Liberals' future.
Speaker 6: Those outer suburbs.
Speaker 5: The regional areas where everyday people leave, middle class aspirational people, working class people. That's where the Libs need to focus at state and federal level, James.
Speaker 8: And crucially a lot of new migrants, who, of course the Liberals are going to have to if they want to have any chance of ongoing electoral success, bring into their fauld so they don't just keep getting brought in to the leading machine. It is interesting, though, I mean, what are the big issues here? Rid well, as far as I can read from New South Wales, there were crime, which has been really interestingly rebranded in a lot of the papers and on the left as community safety, because people don't even want to say the word crime because as soon as they think crime, they think you know, labor and the problems they have with that, and of course also cost of living and you know crime is more of a state issue. But it's that cost of living issue, which is where I don't know that we've quite got baseball bats out yet for Anthony Albinezi. But I would say that if you're Labor now, you're looking at no matter how fat your margin is from the last election, you know that seat now has to be treated as marginal.
Speaker 5: Federal Labor will be looking at what's happened in Werribee and would be terrified of the swing there the primary vote plummeting to twenty eight percent. It's not going to be I think the cost of living crisis at state level comes down to energy costs, because the energy policy in Victoria is insane, as it is around the country. But at state level, the Libs join Labor in changing the Victorian Constitution, which makes it so much harder now to reverse. Now, some of this stuff you can't reverse unless you're going to change the constitution again. But we're a state that sits on enormous reserves of gas, we've got coal, and yet we have just got exorbitant energy.
Speaker 2: Which is why it still baffles me that the Libs are wedded to net zero and to the Paris Agreement. I mean, it's completely insane because it's there for the taking this next election.
Speaker 1: So let's move on to the federal election, which.
Speaker 2: Will be taking place before at the end of May this year, so not long to go. We should be firing up. They're already running ads and so on. But the reality here is the argument seems to be, is Peter Dutton being too cautious in not following a kind of more Trumpish agenda or is he doing the correct thing by playing it slightly more cautiously. Personally, I believe he should be backing the Trump agenda one hundred percent. He started to There was a good comments on transgenderism on the great interview he did with Peter Kredlin.
Speaker 1: The Other Knights, which I hope you will watch. But there are many.
Speaker 2: Areas, particularly this hate speech stuff, which I think is we we are heading one hundred and eighty degrees in the opposite direction to America on free speech. We're doing the e safety Karen typeer deep state stuff.
Speaker 1: We're doing.
Speaker 2: All of this clamping down on free speech is the exact opposite of what America is doing.
Speaker 1: James, Yeah, well that's exactly right.
Speaker 8: I mean, and just on this question, of you know, Peter Dutton and a Trump style agenda. Well, on some of these things he ticks the box. You've got a new credit on transgenderism, and you know, particularly the sports issue, which is of you know, absolutely crucial. I think that's something that everybody agrees on that you just simply can't have biological males competing with girls in sports. That's so, that's such basic common sense. The problem Peter Dutton has though is number one, he seems to be very afraid of being called trumpion, you know, so he's afraid of the herald of the age, the ABC going after him for this, which I think is you know, I think it's a mistake because what the issue is then is that he winds up trying to make everything about you know, cost of living, which it is and the economy is very important. But when you do that, you also do two things. Number One, you seed control of the rest of the debate to labor and the left. So you might have, you know, a fine cost of living argument, but then every other thing you wind up losing. And you live in a country where you don't have free speech, where you've got the you know, the boys and girls thing, and all of these.
Speaker 1: Sorts of things.
Speaker 8: But the other thing too is once the economy starts to improve at all, then suddenly labor takes that argument away from you and you don't have it because labor can always give you more stuff. And if you look at the scare campaigns that labor is running now, it's all about the livre going to take away your free stuff. So they have to find something more to compete on them this area.
Speaker 5: They can't just presume that a cost of living debate is going to get them over the line, because labor can write checks better than anybody that can give away things. You come up with a fantastic idea to cut costs or to improve people's living standards, labor can replicate and say that's a good idea, that's our policy now. So you need to have more that politics is about values. It's not just about economic conservatism, because every politician pretends they're an economic conservative. And if you are too gutless, if you're so terrified of the media putting a label on you that you're not going to prosecute arguments that are mainstream, that are largely supported, then get out of the game. This is a conviction.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 6: It shouldn't be in politics.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And I've said all along, and we've said on the show since the Voice. Really all the Libs have to do is track down those sixty forty arguments and prosecute them, I'd say, And that's what Donald Trump is doing.
Speaker 1: He's taking all the eighty twenty arguments.
Speaker 2: In other words, where where the public are eighty percent behind the Trump agenda and the left are down in the twenty percent, and he's prosecuting.
Speaker 1: Every single one of them relentlessly. He's doing it.
Speaker 2: It's been the most exciting two weeks in world politics. It's being astonishing exactly. And we'll talk more about that, and we've got some great guests. But the point is Peter Dutton's picking some of these things, and he's prosing the one flag thing fantastic, standing with just Into Price behind him, fantastic.
Speaker 1: Got to see a lot more of that.
Speaker 2: But then stepping back on things like free speech and climate change, big, big mistake, because that is the absolute heart of the Trump agenda. And if Peter Dutton and the Coalition get into government, which I firmly believe they will, they're going to be hamstrung by these stupid election commitments to stay with net zero when they should when the world is moving in the opposite direction.
Speaker 8: James Rowan, you know one if thing too when you pay close attention to what's going on in the US. They've got this massive multi trillion dollar debt, they say, and Scott Bessett, the new Treasury secretary, he says, part of the way they're going to get out of that debt is there going to grow the country out of the debt. They're going to grow the economy so much that that debt gets paid off. Now, what are we doing here in Australia. Peter Dutt needs to come up with some serious growth policies Number one. That has to start with energy. Australia always competed on cheap energy, but there has to be a whole suite of economic policies to get our productivity back up, because it's in the toilet right now, and we will fall further and further behind and we will wind up like a country like Germany or Spain or someplace you know that is just getting relatively poor and poorer to the rest of the world over time.
Speaker 2: And there's one sorry just on that, there is one single thing that will guarantee our future prosperity, and that is getting rid pulling out of Paris and getting rid of net Sara.
Speaker 1: That is it. That's the golden goods. It's there.
Speaker 2: It'll bring in mining investment, it'll be bringing Manu factoring investment. That is our future. And for the Libs to hand strong themselves by refusing to go down that path is absolute madness.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 5: And it also you have to worry about the fact that the US is going to be so vehemently pro business.
Speaker 6: This is another thing. Forget about being compared to Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: You wish Donald Trump is creating such a pro business environment, cutting regulations, cutting corporate tax rates, incentivizing corporations to manufacture in the US.
Speaker 6: We're competing with that now.
Speaker 5: So if you want to attract that beginning for something, got to actually.
Speaker 6: We are high cost, high regulation.
Speaker 5: Our wages bills are some of the highest in the world, our energy costs are some of the highest.
Speaker 1: Green tape, black tape.
Speaker 5: If you're a multinational, why would you invest in Australia where other countries are so much more welcome of business investments.
Speaker 8: And that's the thing I mean, look at the headlines from this this government, this labor government over the past even just say six months. You know you've got a gold mine in New South Wales that's been shut down on very spurious claims about indigenous rights. You've got this seven farming operation in Tasmania which may wind up being shut down at a stroke of a pen by a minister over this issue of the Margiean skate, which is some fish.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, read about it.
Speaker 8: But you know it's like anything you try and do productively in this country, Labor in the left tries to crush it one way or the other. And you know, until we stop that and start saying, hey, you know what's good for business is good for Australia, we're going to keep going backwards.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Now we'll be chatting to Bridget McKenzie shortly about these hate speech laws and what that entails. I will also be chatting brilliantly to Melanie Phillips later in the show about this extraordinary Donald Trump Gaza idea. I'll be talking about that as well, the magaza, talking about gold gold post gaza exactly.
Speaker 1: We'll be doing all that.
Speaker 2: We'll also be talking we should talk on the horrific images of the Israeli male hostages released yesterday which we saw them. These poor three characters, they look like they've stepped out of Belson already. The UK Telegraph are saying this is this is war crimes, this is crimes against humanity. It's about time people recognize that Hamas are Nazis.
Speaker 1: That's there. They are no better. They are on the same moral plane.
Speaker 2: As the worst of the worst of the Nazis and need to be treated as such.
Speaker 1: These they all need to.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll be talking about it later in the show. We'll also to talk to Melanie Phillips about that. But let's also just quickly mention as well, Rent and James Chris Bowen has made a goose of himself for no news there that could be anyway.
Speaker 6: Why it's right really.
Speaker 2: But business leaders are finally finding some spine in this country and speaking up against Chris Bowen's insane policy and saying.
Speaker 1: You're bankrupting the country. Mate.
Speaker 2: Then and still Bowen and then mad ideologues in labor just dig their heels in more windmills, more transmission lines across your farmland, more windmills, destroying our beaches and beautiful oceans. Most all the panels, destroying our nicest, most beautiful land around the country. An absolute disaster. At least the business community James is speaking.
Speaker 1: Up of it.
Speaker 8: Well, they're speaking up, but I mean, where were they at the last election. There's part of me that experiences a little bit of I know it's shot in freud or what it is, but you know, much of the business community basically clapped labor in at the last election. They went along with the voice, They went along with all sorts of you know, labor nonsense. And you know part of it, I get it. They're just trying to keep money coming through the till. And for them, they've got to play ball with labor because labor has been very explicit from the start with them that you know, you have to back us in on policy or you don't get in to see your minister, and with their on disclosure agreements and everything else, trying to just tie up that dialogue. So it is good to see that some of them were finally coming out and breaking that silence. But it's very very late in the game, guys, and you know, this is another thing that libs need to get back their relationship with business.
Speaker 1: And we also need to talk about the deep state. We'll talk to Mark Morano about that.
Speaker 2: But this disgraceful story is coming out of the UK where Donald Trump and Elon Musk have discovered the most appalling waste of taxpayers money. It's so sinister. Does it affect Australia? Has USAID money being used here? Nefariously? I would love to know. We'll be speaking to Mark Morano about that. Taking a short break, we'll come back and we'll chat. No, we were not taking a short break. We've got Bridget right here ready to go.
Speaker 1: Bridget, great to see you. How are you, Bridget.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't put a commercial break between us and Bridget mackenzie ever, so Bridget, great to see you. Thanks for coming on this morning. I want to ask you about these hate bill laws. Understand the whole questions around national security and anti semitism, so keen to hear what you have to say on that. But the big question mark in my mind is at what price are we paying a high price for free speech in order to guarantee these protections?
Speaker 1: Can you please explain? Bridget?
Speaker 9: Yeah, great to be with you guys, as always on a Sunday morning, and you're outsider's army watching along at home. Well, once again you know Albow and his Labor team. The conflict internally for the Labor Party has been exposed on their inaction and their weakness on dealing with anti Semitism that we've seen rising on our streets and they've had to be shamed essentially into supporting amendments for us to their hate speech laws which would protect places of worship. I think we want to make sure that we've got mandatory minimum sentencing of up to six years for terror sacked here on shore. All the tials with the Greens against that measure, which I think is an important point to make, and it means essentially that there'll be no more hes Balah flags being waived in our capital cities in those protest marches, put Jahamas headbands away. They are absolutely going to be criminalized on the streets of Australia, as they should be. And it doesn't just send a good deterrent message to those who would seek to do harm and incite violence against fellow Australians, but it also I think sends a strong message to the Australian Jewish community that their fears that are being realized are being taken seriously and swiftly, and it was only Peter Dutton and the coalition that really.
Speaker 1: Have got us.
Speaker 9: You know, these laws through the Labor Party took two long and we saw the child Okay.
Speaker 8: I mean bridget though you know, all of these things that we're talking about here, the childcare center, all these things here, they were already against the law and the weakness of the alban easy response to what has happened ever since October seventh was to a not see the law enforced. And we saw this weirdness with his not knowing even that there was that caravan in Durall that had all the explosives in it, and you know his lack of leadership and his fecklessness in the days after those attacks. I'm wondering, though, why we need to do something like further limit speech broadly in this country which is already very limited, lowering the bar for what is now a criminal offense, taking away provisions around even intent. It seems to me that these laws are with all the best intention of the world of supporting the Jewish community, and God knows they deserve support right now, but that all of our free speech rights, what are left of them in Australia are getting further torched through this legislation.
Speaker 9: Well, James, I think what you've seen with this law is the changes to inciting violence and the use of force against other Australians. It's not if you're offended, these won't apply to you. If you emotionally feel you've been emotionally harmed, these laws won't be applying because I'm specifically.
Speaker 5: We have Christian schools warning that these laws will be used weaponized against religious teachings. We've got others warning about a chilling effect on free speech. We've already got laws in place against inciting violence against all sorts of things that are there to protect the community.
Speaker 6: But at what cost are we going.
Speaker 5: To give up our to free speech and to be able to have robust discussions, robust points.
Speaker 6: Of view that are not going to be criminalized.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's one thing to have a disagreement, to even denounce a view, but to make it at a criminal offense and to set the bar so low, I just don't see how that's a liberal value.
Speaker 9: Well, Rita, I'm going to have to disagree with you and the Coalition senators and members that voted for this bill also disagree because our advice is that the Criminal Code has very specific and agreed definitions around the use of this word violence, and that is that it refers specifically to physical violence. Now, I don't think pulpits. I went to a Christian school. I don't think my Christian teachers ever would be inciting me to violence against others. We don't want to see Christian religious tenets of religious faiths being minimized in their ability to be able to be expressed. We want to be a religiously tolerant nation. We have a lot of different religions, but we don't want pulpits or places of worship being used as a way to incite violence against fellow Australians.
Speaker 1: That is and Bridgid would we hope to see.
Speaker 6: So that's the tension.
Speaker 1: You've argued that point.
Speaker 2: Well, you've argued that point well, but I'd just like to know would for example, the post October seventh, the sins we saw outside the Opera house, the sins we saw with Hama's flags being waved or preachers yelling out this is a day of elation where people have been murdered and raped and butchered. Does that fall under these new laws? And where we see those people prosecuting under these laws.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so there are minimum mandantrey sentencing amounts for actually displaying the symbols of registered terrorist organizations.
Speaker 1: So, as I said in my.
Speaker 9: Opening remarks, no more flying the you know, hes blah flag in celebration on our suburban streets. No more wearing your Hama's headbands at the announcement of you know, a cease fire. And we've seen those scenes here in Melbourne CBD's weekend after weekend since October the seventh, and the same in Sydney. And by allowing registered terrorist organizations symbols and paraphernalia to become a normalized way of expressing yourself on the streets here, you've terrorized Australian Jewish families from being able to move around freely in our own.
Speaker 1: Will.
Speaker 9: It's registered terrorist organizations. Guys, it's not not you like call Christian Church.
Speaker 8: Sure, but like you know, we see what is going on in the UK, and we see how we see how these sorts of laws have been used to the point now where if you tweet something that potentially causes somebody offense, you wind up with the cops that you door. People have gone to jail for things they've tweeted in the UK off of the back a very similar legislation. Now, one of the things this law does is introduced the word force or violence into you know, what you're talking about with a protected group. If somebody is having a migration debate and says I think some people should be deported potentially by force, that could even wind up being falling a foul of this legislation. I just don't know why we can't just have more free speech to this country rather than narrowing what we can say every time there's a problem.
Speaker 9: James, We're going to have to still love each other, but disagree on how this has rolled out. You know, I love our country. I believe in free speech. Let's be very clear here. It's not mosques that are being fire bombed. It is synagogues. And we need to make sure that Australian Jewish community Christian seeks Hindus. You know, Muslims can all practice their religion without fear of being subjected to an alleged terrorist attack. That's the insertion that we are seeking to minimize.
Speaker 1: I agree with you about the.
Speaker 9: Issues in the UK, and I think that is a telling warning, particularly to Western democracies, about how we proceed with caution on these laws. But the way these are recognized, the definitions already in the Criminal Code in Australia it pertains specifically to physical force or violence, and so I would see the law being interpreted can continually in that way going forward, just given this legislation.
Speaker 2: Shanks bridget Well, I think that's a great explanation, and I think you've narrowed it right down to the term violence and physical violence, physical force. That is where this debate is going to lie, hopefully, and let's hope that the proof of the pudding is that we don't see people arrested for criticizing transgenderism, or some activist judge using.
Speaker 1: It to attack the local Christian church or whoever. It might be.
Speaker 2: Great explanation, great debates and discussion. Thanks bridget and thanks so much for coming on, and we'll chat to you again soon. After the break, it's Rita's Reality Check and we've got Mark Morano.
Speaker 1: From the States. Don't go away back in a tick.
Speaker 6: Welcome back.
Speaker 5: You're watching Outsiders with your host Rowan sis gender male Dean James non binary yet heteronormative Morrow, and I'm ruder patting here.
Speaker 6: Frankly, I'm getting sick of all this winning.
Speaker 5: It's been three weeks since President Trump's second term began, and every day has been like Chrisusiness. It's a little bit exhausting, to be honest. But promises made, promises kept. That is what we are seeing from forty seven and the President gave us another iconic moment. Let's look at these extraordinary images that will go down in the history books. There is President Trump surrounded by the smiling faces of girls and women of all ages, and they were there to witness the president's sign and executive order to protect women's sport from male bodies, from mediocre male athletes identifying as female and taking opportunities and hard earned places away from girls and women.
Speaker 6: It was one of those so called culture.
Speaker 5: War issues that the election was fought on, along with immigration and inflation.
Speaker 6: And let's be clear on this, this is.
Speaker 5: An issue where the overwhelming majority of the public stand with President Trump.
Speaker 7: In a few moments, I'll sign a historic executive order to ben men from competing in women's sports. It's about time my administration will not stand by and watch men beat and batter female athletes. And we're just not going to let it happen. And it's going to end, and it's ending right now, and nobody's going to be able to do a damn thing about it. Because when I speak, we speak with authority.
Speaker 5: Yes, surrounded by female athletes who have been hurt by the madness that saw biological men competing in their sport. The President delivered on an election promise. It was a triumph for equality, for decency, and for women's rights.
Speaker 7: Under the Trump administration, we will defend the proud tradition of female athletes, and we will not allow men to beat up, injure and cheat our women and our girls. From now on, women's sports will be only for women.
Speaker 5: And what made the moment all the more our fool was that young girls who were there in attendance, the young girls who will no longer have to fear having males steal their opportunities from scholarships to medals.
Speaker 7: You know, if you'd like to gather around me, I think I'm going to be okay.
Speaker 10: Come on, secret services worried about them.
Speaker 1: If we have to worry about them, we have big problems. Oh, I think we have a ten.
Speaker 11: We have a ten, God bless.
Speaker 5: The signing of this executive order was a massive win, and every feminist who actually cares about women's rights should have been celebrating the moment, But sadly, too many not only didn't celebrate, but they stand with the radical transactivists. The truth is the gap between male and female athletes is astonishing, and to pretend otherwise only disadvantages women. There's a good reason while we have male and female categories, and why there are no females identifying as men competing in elite men's sport. Malebodies are bigger, faster, stronger. Men cannot become women, no matter what concoction of drugs are consumed or what surgeries are performers. Self identification should never be allowed to trump biological reality. It may be abhorrent to the media an activist class, but the truth is that the protection of women's sport enjoys significantly more public.
Speaker 6: Support than access to late term abortion.
Speaker 5: What we saw this week was a triumph for women's rights.
Speaker 6: There's no other way to put it.
Speaker 5: And finally, isn't it nice to have a president who can be surrounded by young children and not feel your overwhelming need to sniff or stroke them and make them feel horribly uncomfortable. Care and contrast still makes me uncomfortable looking about. Who can forget old creepy Joe Biden, who on his first day in office decimated the rights of girls and women with an executive board out that damned him as a puppet of extremist gender and trans ideologues. President Trump has restored sanity, has restored respect for biological reality and for fairness for female sports. The adults, the sane adults, are back in charge.
Speaker 1: Great stuff for red Well.
Speaker 2: Joining us now is Climate Depot executive director Mark Morana. Mark, great to see you as always. You've been coming on this show with reader James and I in them for nearly eight years, talking about fighting the climate was and the madness and the insanity. And finally we have Donald Trump in the White House. Mark, what is the Trump effect on climate change? Are we seeing this mad cult finally in retreat?
Speaker 12: I sit here stunned, and I can tell you that in my lifetime, I've never seen a president more consequential, at least domestically, and what he's accomplished in less than three weeks, and I think he's on course. I mean to just obliberate anyone in the last obliterate anyone presidency in the last fifty years. He has literally driven a stake through the heart of the climate scam, particularly the international UN Global climate scam. And I saw it firsthand. I was in Baku, Azerbaijan. Yes, I traveled twenty three hours of NonStop travel to get Azerbaijan, which borders Russia and Iran, to this UN COP twenty nine Climate summit a week after Donald Trump was elected. I saw firsthand the infighting, the bickering. I saw the opening session where they said oil was a gift from God. I saw Al Gore, the man that countries withdraw and they all condemned Donald Trump. And there's now a whole movement to just cease the whole process.
Speaker 11: Argentina pulled its whole delegation. That was just the beginning.
Speaker 12: Since he's become president, he has wiped out the entire US domestic agenda, and he's done it in much smarter ways. And there's talk he's going to submit the UN Paris Agreement as a treaty to the United States Senate if it's rejected as a treaty, then the next president can't get the US back in. But we have Argentine, Poland, Eastern European countries like Hungary, you have the EU rejecting the Green Green Deal.
Speaker 11: All of this is the Trump effect.
Speaker 12: And I think this is going to This is not this is not reversible like twenty sixteen to twenty twenty presidency. This is going to be permanent because we've now had eight years of being lied to about climate and Trump is showing the world you don't have to follow the Soviet ideology of net zero ay Field.
Speaker 8: Chinas, well Mark Here in Australia, we've got both sides of politics saying they're going to stay in the Paris Agreement. What for a country like Australia, which has a lot of coal and a lot of gas and a lot of stuff under the ground. Is the point of staying in Paris? If the US is out, it doesn't apply to China and the rest of the world has moved on.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 12: It's a question of how long your voters and Australians are going to put up with this nonsensical virtue singling. The bottom line is this climate goals net zero have nothing to do with climate change. It's all about bureaucratic bean counters wanting to control every aspect of your life. If you actually cared, you actually believe that a climate crisis, whether you're in Australia the US, the last thing you'd want to do is, well, let's go with a social plan, net zero policy and a green new deal where we start banning appliances and regulating you know, the kind of cars you can drive and how much meat you can eat, which every European nation would It would be the opposite. You would want to unleash technology, innovation, wealth, prosperity, and you'd want to continue riding that ninety nine percent drop in climate related desk the last hundred years. The last thing you'd want to do is hinder yourself with central planning.
Speaker 11: Nightmare of that.
Speaker 1: So I don't know.
Speaker 11: I hope Australia comes around. If Trump leads the way, and.
Speaker 12: We already have our Argentina talking about a Clexit, a climate exit for the UM Paris and the European countries aren't going to be making commitments or doubling down.
Speaker 11: They are.
Speaker 12: Once Russia invaded Ukraine and they had all their energy crisis in Europe, they started pulling back. Anyway, Australia will be alone in the world. It's only a matter of time before you come to your senses, isn't.
Speaker 1: It good question? I don't know.
Speaker 2: But if I'm.
Speaker 5: Having my diet cocaine in the afternoon, I'm obliged to use a disgusting paper straw to disintegrates.
Speaker 6: That is completely pointless.
Speaker 5: And this is where Trump is brilliant because he's not only doing the really consequential things like drill, baby drill, making sure America's energy independent, but reversing this band on plastic straws. He's saying, we're getting rid of paper straws. We're going to have plastic straws because it's.
Speaker 6: A stupid decision.
Speaker 5: And we talk about vacuous virtue signaling. We know where the plastic in the ocean comes from. It isn't real problem that pollution, but we're not dumping our rubbish in waterways. It's coming from mainly five Asian countries. Tell me about the response to this, because this affects everybody.
Speaker 6: You know, everyone uses straws.
Speaker 5: Hasn't been well received or are the left up in arms?
Speaker 1: Of it. I mean yes.
Speaker 12: I mean, first of all, you know, the greatest gift that they ever gave Donald Trump was trying to threaten him with jail at that moment, last number twenty twenty four, Donald Trump became transcendent politics because here they knew, we're going to put a politician in jail over nothing charges.
Speaker 11: The public knew it. That made a win.
Speaker 12: The same thing Donald Trump understands that transcending politics. When you lift a van on plastic straws in America, you've just said no more bull bleep and no more crap. It's not there anymore. This was the most absurd thing in California. They were threatening waiters with thousand dollars fines if they if they stuck up plastic straw to someone. You have grocery store, same thing with the plastic bags. You know, everything in the grocery store, from milk to bacon to meat to every product is packaged in plastic. But you can't have a bag on the way out. It's all designed to punish people the little paper straws. It turns out, and Donald Trump knew this that the paper straws have a bigger carbon footprint and they're less, they're not healthier for the planet or people. They have what they call forever chemicals in them. The plastics actually healthier and better for the planet. The plastic shows and actually work. So the reaction has been huge here that is working. The whole federal government is going to be lifted on this. All the states that have been fighting that you know for this. People realize this has all been virtue signaling and it's directly tied to the transgender ideology, the critical race theory, the whole woke agenda.
Speaker 11: They've just had it. In America.
Speaker 12: The NFL is removing and racism in the end zone for the Super Bowl.
Speaker 11: It's unbelievable what we're seeing.
Speaker 12: We're seeing comedians now make you know, off color, politically incorrect jokes again. The mainstream comedians America is like, this is a cultural shift that's bigger than eighteen seventy.
Speaker 1: And it'll change, it'll change the world. Mark. But I want to take your straw thing.
Speaker 2: That is the perfect metaphor for windmills, for solar.
Speaker 1: Panels, for all these things.
Speaker 2: They do far more damage, don't they. Mark You tell me you're the you're the author of the climate hoax films. Don't they things like windmills and solar panels, which we are now flooding this country with literally out in the ocean and on the land, don't they do an incredible amount of damage.
Speaker 11: Absolutely.
Speaker 12: In fact, in the United States marine mammals and particularly whales, we've had an unprecedented whale mortality since they started this huge construction off the coast and the East coast in the United States. They give them more whale takings. In other words, they're allowed to kill endangered species of whales. They're allowed to kill a number that's greater than the known amount of species in the wild. In other words, they're allowed to.
Speaker 11: Just completely obliberate it.
Speaker 12: And the thing that's amazing is that they don't produce energy. Solar wind combined to less than four percent of US total energy, and on the electrical side they're only less than fourteen percent, despite massive subsidies, massive mandates banning the competition. Takes half a million pounds of materials to build one Tesla.
Speaker 11: Size EV battery.
Speaker 12: When people talk about green energy, there's nothing green about digging up the earth. And yeah, green energy, solar wind and evs dig the earth, not in a Brady Bunch nineteen seventies groovy way, but in a literal way, China dominates most of the materials that they dig up.
Speaker 8: James and Mark, I want to ask you too, though, you know, we're all really excited about the agenda, what's been going on, the executive ard is all of that, But how fast is the legal pushback going to come back? Because you know the left is going to mount a big fight in the course the activist judges. You know, we saw an activist judge go after the Treasury just in the last few hours. What's going to happen there? And how stoppable is that? And just very quickly. Also, ken Americans and by extent of the world, get back their incandescent light bulbs because I am sick of these horrible LED things that make everybody look like they're dead, and don't want to buy incandescent lights back.
Speaker 12: Yes, I have not heard about the incandescent light bulb revival yet.
Speaker 11: That's an interesting one.
Speaker 12: They have LED bulbs which are much better than the original replacements for the incandescent. But I think I hopefully they'll lift all of those bands and those all come again through bureaucratic measures. Almost everything that we're talking about, the intentional collapse of energy, food and your restriction and movement with transportation have all come to unelected bureaucracies. In Europe and the United States, we never voted on gas powered car bands. It was just done through administrative agencies and unelected bureaucracies and executive orders.
Speaker 11: So this you're asked about, the pushback I am seeing.
Speaker 12: What I'm witnessing now is unprecedented. The entire liberal woke establishment has laid flat right now.
Speaker 11: Donald Trump is literally steamrolling them.
Speaker 1: It can't last.
Speaker 11: I tell Donald Trump.
Speaker 12: Especially Elon Munks, with the budget cuts, they have maybe a month or two months before they start rising from the ashes, and they're going to push back. And that's the first place they're going to do is more and more of these court cases, more lawsuits. But I think at that point, I think the cultural shift is so massive. We're going to look back on woke people the way the nineteen eighties we laughed about three Love hippies. They were just a punchline at that point. And I think when you see the Democrat Leadership Council that just had their DLC chairman Democrat Party, they literally had a meeting where they said, well, according to the bylaws, we have to have one gender of male, one female, and then we need a non binary map.
Speaker 11: They spend all this time about all the rules. They are completely clueless.
Speaker 12: They're still operating on a world that doesn't even exist in America anymore. So the good news is it might take him a while, but I still think within a few months the opposition will gear up and Donald Trump will start hitting resistance. But right now it's the Orange steamroller in America and that's unprecedent.
Speaker 5: Well, we're still waiting for some confirmations, including Cash Patel. He's Trump's peak to take over the FBI, and he has said that if he's in the Epstein list, everything associated with that case is going to be released. Tell me how nervous, Sam, Well, billionaires and elites in the US and elsewhere.
Speaker 11: I missed that question you said about Cash Bettel.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, he's saying that he's going to release the Epstein least had nervous all of the elite.
Speaker 12: Well, there's a lot of theories here in Washington that you know. This is one of the reasons that there hasn't been a lot of this pushback is because of Trump declassifying documents and all these threats.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 11: I can't answer that.
Speaker 12: I will tell you though, that RFK Junior, you want to talk about climate and where he is on public health.
Speaker 11: The this is where we should go with this.
Speaker 12: The COVID lockdowns globally where the greatest red pilling of people around the world, particularly in the United States.
Speaker 1: Robert F.
Speaker 11: Kennedy Jr.
Speaker 12: Went from running to jail climate deniers at the Hague with three square mails in the COT to now saying he won't even talk about climate change. It's an issue that's dead to him because it's been hijacked by the United Nations and World Economic Forum for thetalitarian control of society. That's the kind of guy we have coming into office now. These are just have been massive, and I just think liberals can't even handle it. It was funny to see all the liberals attacking people like RFK Junior when he was considered for a Biden's EPA. I'm sorry, Obama's EPA not that many years ago. The world has shifted dramatically here, particularly castin Trudeau on his way out. You can't discount that as well.
Speaker 1: And Mike Morano.
Speaker 2: Of course Time magazine refusing to acknowledge this new reality.
Speaker 1: And are they're telling us.
Speaker 2: That how climate change is affecting the NFL.
Speaker 1: I mean some people are taking a long time to learne.
Speaker 2: Mike Morano, author there of the climate hoax and the movies. They're great to chat to you as always, Mark, great times to be chatting to you as well. Thanks so much for speaking just from Washington. There we go after the break. Lots more coming up. I'll talk a little bit about.
Speaker 1: The Gaza property deal and Netsani Nity.
Speaker 2: You're chance side isn't thank you so much for watching with Rita, James and myself every Sunday morning. We certainly do appreciate you being there and us being with you. Lefty Luna, see there's so much of it.
Speaker 1: Wait for it.
Speaker 2: Lego Rita can now be anti LGBT.
Speaker 1: Go figure this.
Speaker 5: One very heteronormative your lego pieces because they kind of got the male and female pieces that.
Speaker 6: Go together, really perturbed. The Science Museum in London apparently.
Speaker 8: Ironic here the the Science Museum and they are I have to ask you this, what is going on in somebody's brain if they're SoC gender that everything they look at they go, you know, we see Lego, we think, oh that's likely a step on. You know, everybody else is lego. At least we see Lego, say oh my god, they're having sex. When you put them together, I mean like these people are absolutely mad.
Speaker 1: Exactly, they are lunatics.
Speaker 2: Shakespeare's works have now got woke warnings where they've had even more woke warnings slapped on.
Speaker 1: Top of them.
Speaker 2: People can't cope with Shakespeare, apparently, the poor little left is Rita.
Speaker 6: Well, of course they can't.
Speaker 5: I'm surprised they're still studying it because you know, we've got to decolonize the curriculum and make sure we only have I don't know, non binary types of literature that we can study. The kids these days, let's be honest, And it's not just the kid.
Speaker 1: Can you just see the kids these days?
Speaker 6: Kids these days. When I'm talking about kids, I'm talking all.
Speaker 5: The way into their thirties, perhaps beyond the hyper sensitivity, the fragility, but.
Speaker 2: I think the language, I think the younger ones coming through, I think they're wrong.
Speaker 1: I think there's a revolution.
Speaker 2: Because they've looked at these older millennials and gone, what a bunch of jokers. They are so the gags about what's this the big Ball story from the States?
Speaker 8: Well, I mean it's just jlassic, you know, you know, it's a bit edgy and so on. But like this is a story that one of the guys who was involved with the Doze thing, which I'll be talking about after the break up, about you know, cutting all the stuff and going to all the government spending at USA. You know, he went around with this nickname online and online moniker called big Balls and you know from the.
Speaker 1: Space he tweets.
Speaker 8: But you don't think it's like this whole thing now, this young generation has no time for the cancel culture of these.
Speaker 1: People who are older.
Speaker 8: You know, all the twenty somethings I know are much more robust than this with with the Shakespeare thing.
Speaker 2: Olds still all the times got PTSD from Penzil.
Speaker 5: No revolt because men, after being told or young boys being told for like twenty years their entire lives, that they're toxic and their masculinity is an issue and everything about them causes people to be uncomfortable. Yeah, there's been a revolt. Then you could argue, perhaps it's gone too far, but the girls haven't come along with that trend. So that in itself causes a few issues because you've got a whole generation of young women who have got every legal right, every opportunity that can do whatever they like, but they're also afflicted with this sense of victimhood which is pushed onto them by the education sector, by the popular culture, and it's unhealthy.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a Michigan lawmaker who too, is protesting against Donald Trump being elected.
Speaker 8: James, She's taking Radical's pretty radical here, Michigan State Repisdent of Laurie Pohutsky. Well, she has made this announcement. I think we've got a clip of her talking about this. We don't we have a clip, but you can see the story. She went and got herself sterilized, took away her ability to have kids because she said she had a fear of losing access to abortion under the Trump administration. This is absolutely nuts, Now, Rita tell us, I mean, in Michigan is this even a problem.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure in Michigan you can get abortion right through to the third tri Missta, right up to pretty much birth from what I understand in Michigan.
Speaker 6: So to be doing this, but.
Speaker 5: Probably isn't PC to say this, but perhaps the likes of her.
Speaker 6: Should not be breeding.
Speaker 2: Move.
Speaker 6: We should be applauding and not criticized.
Speaker 2: There you go, and you're this is outsiders, so we're allowed to say things like that.
Speaker 1: That's mind you.
Speaker 2: With these new laws coming in, who knows what we're allowed to say. But let me just go back to a story from the Courier Mail that's being reported to all of us in Queensland where a teacher the Queensland the Coury Mail are reporting a Queensland teacher thinks she's a cat.
Speaker 1: Chance, Yeah, so this is crazy.
Speaker 8: At this school, big high school in Queensland, three thousand students, there is a teacher who asked to be called Miss Purr.
Speaker 1: She goes around growling.
Speaker 8: And hissing at students where they don't answer questions or misbehaving class. Apparently she licks the back of her paws of like she's groomed herself. Where's a cat's ear, headband and fluffy tail? And people are kind of wondering why is somebody like this having charge of their children? The parents are outraged. We don't have a statement yet from the Queen's.
Speaker 6: Land deproperc not using the sand. Peter, well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: We don't know that.
Speaker 2: What I suggested that the school installs a giant cat flap and they just push her out the cat flap when I mean, seriously, the left are completely insane. But it's good that they're so insane because more and more young people are going, hmmm, yes, I think they're insane.
Speaker 1: I think I'll vote the other way.
Speaker 2: Let's also, in fact, interestingly, you're getting people like local councils and that rising up and saying we've had enough of all this lefty lunacy stuff. There's a council here in Australia that's split down the middle debating the issue of Welcome to Countries and doing what this show has been urging, and I've been urging and saying, no, we're going to abolish this stuff because it's a waste of time, it's a waste of money. People breathing in smoke is just a ridiculous thing. It has it's virtue signaling on steroids. So there are some councils now saying no, we're not going to do this. Congratulations to those councils and James. We saw in the States in Wyoming, we saw a group of a town have voted to have no solar panels on their farm land.
Speaker 1: So people are literally responding.
Speaker 2: To the Trump effect and going right now, We're going to put an end to all this lefty lunacy stuff.
Speaker 8: Well yeah, I mean where are we going to start seeing this sort of stuff here in Australia. These projects are dividing communities across.
Speaker 1: The couple exactly. Now, don't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: Melanie Phillips in a tick coming up and I'll speak about the Gaza real estate deal. Hello, you're watching Outsiders with Rita Raffa, Ritz carlt and Hanahi, James Amas, Hilton Morrow and myself Rowan Trump Gaza Towers.
Speaker 13: Dean.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's the real estate deal of the century. But all jokes aside, and there have been plenty of those. I couldn't believe what I was watching live earlier in the week. One of the most extraordinary and historic moments of our lives.
Speaker 7: Beautiful area with homes and safety and they can live out their lives in peace and harmony instead of having to go back and do it again. The US will take over the Gaza Strip and we will do a job with it to We'll own it and be responsible for dismantling all of the dangerous unexploded bombs and other weapons.
Speaker 14: On the site. Level the site and get rid of the destroyed buildings, level it out, create an economic development that will supply unlimited numbers of jobs and housing.
Speaker 7: For the people of the area. Do a real job to something different.
Speaker 1: Just can't go back.
Speaker 7: If you go back, it's going to end up the same way it has for a one hundred year yep.
Speaker 2: I couldn't believe my ears, nor by the look of him, could Israeli Prime Minister Benjaminette and Yahoo, he could hardly keep the smile off his face, and who can blame him? The words cat and cream came to mind. But the key point Trump was making is that the past fifty years of thinking the whole Oslo Accords, two state solution, land for peace, YadA, YadA, the whole shebang is dead and buried. I might point out I have been saying the very same thing on this show since twenty seventeen and been constantly ridiculed for saying so. But the truth is it is only new thinking and bold new ideas that are the way forward.
Speaker 7: I think the potential and the Gaza strip is unbelievable, and I think the entire world. Representatives from all over the world will be there and they'll and they'll live there. Palaestinians also, Palestinians will live there. Many people will live there. But they've tried there, and they've tried it for decades and decades and decades.
Speaker 1: It's not going to work.
Speaker 7: It didn't work, it will never work. And you have to learn from history, history has, you know, just can't let it keep repeating itself.
Speaker 2: Clearly, what Donald Trump and visage is is some kind of international city built largely with Arab money and a playground for wealthy Arabs.
Speaker 1: As well as investors from Europe and elsewhere.
Speaker 2: Key to that will be security, and that security will, I imagine, end up including some kind of US military base in the Sinai or wherever. Trump the Statesman sees an opportunity to build on his Abraham Accords, and Trump the real estate mogul sees the opportunity to turn a demolition site into a glittering metropolis.
Speaker 7: I would like to see Jordan, I'd like to see Egypt take some look. The Gaza thing has not worked. It's never worked. And I feel very differently about Gaza than a lot of people. I think they should get a good, fresh, beautiful piece of land, and we get some people to put up the money to build it and make it nice, and make it habitable and enjoyable, and make it a war.
Speaker 6: Don't want to leave them say they don't.
Speaker 11: Want to leave.
Speaker 7: I don't know how they could want to stay. It's it's a demolition saying.
Speaker 1: Can it work?
Speaker 2: Well, of course it can work under US supervision. Both Germany and Japan were rebuilt into booming democracies, wealthy democracies from.
Speaker 1: The rubble of the Second World War.
Speaker 2: What is needed is visionary political leadership, backed by money and self interested parties determined to make it work. In terms of the vision, there are plenty of people already imagining how the place could look, and well, who's to say it won't happen. Certainly in Israel, there are plenty of people showing their support for the idea. Here's a photo of friends sent to me of some wag. That's that's people putting up a sign thanking Donald Trump. And here's a photo of someone who's altered the sign to Gaza to read United States. Even the naysayers were quick to come up with clever names.
Speaker 6: I've seen some clever names for it, but Magaza.
Speaker 1: Is my favorite Magaza indeed.
Speaker 2: But all jokes aside, the simple truth is that only America, and more importantly America under a leader like Donald Trump, has the clout to bang together the heads that need banging together to sort out the Middle East, and now is the time to do it. Trump has four years in front of.
Speaker 1: Him in an all likelihood.
Speaker 2: JD Vance has another four years minimum after that.
Speaker 1: That's a long.
Speaker 2: Time in which an awful lot can be achieved. But several things need to happen before Magaza or whatever it is to be called, comes into fruition.
Speaker 1: And here we can learn from history.
Speaker 2: Japan, as I said, in Germany, rose from the ashes only because they're pernicious. Political ideas were defeated. Yes military authority, namely General Dwight the Eisenhower was the law in Japan until nineteen fifty two. The evil regimes responsible for the Second World War mayhem were destroyed and the individuals responsible for implementing those ideologies were killed either by their own hand or, in the case of Adolf Eichlan, one of the key architects of the final solution. He was tried, found guilty, and sentenced to death. The simple reality is that, as I've been saying for months, the leaders of her Muss must be annihilated and all the terrorists responsible for seventh October must be either killed or captured and brought to justice. We need the equivalent of a Nuremberg Trials on full public display for the world to see the evil. Yesterday we saw the obscene display of the latest male hostages being released. Can you imagine this in twenty twenty five, looking like they'd stepped out of Belson in nineteen forty five in what has already been accurately described as a crime against humanity, Every rapist, every murderer, every torturer, every kidnapper must be either killed or caught, shamed, tried, and in my opinion, potentially faced the death penalty. Second, and again, I've been saying this for years, the Iranian regime, which is the main sponsor of Mid East terror, must also be overthrown, or at the very least driven to a point of bankruptcy, powerlessness, and irrelevancy, at which point, hopefully the Uranian people will take matters into their own hands, which brings us to the Gazan people. This is where the left are so disingenuous. The pro Palestinian crowd have been screeching for years that Gaza is an open air prison and the people there are all prisoners.
Speaker 1: Now they are saying that they can never be asked to leave. Well, which is it?
Speaker 2: A sign of this idiocy is here in Australia, where on the one hand, our government is bringing in three thousand Gardens as immigrants, but on the other hand, Green Sanata Marine Feruki insists it is ethnic cleansing for Trump to ask Gardens to relocate.
Speaker 15: They must denounce and oppose the outrageous Trump comments today that the US should take over Raza.
Speaker 6: I mean this is.
Speaker 15: Nothing short off a call for ethnic cleansing.
Speaker 1: Again, which is a lefties.
Speaker 2: If Donald Trump asking or encouraging Gardzens to relocate somewhere else is so abhorrent to the left, why is the Australian government offering to let them migrate here? By the logic that says encouraging Ghazans to leave Gaza is ethnic cleansing, then surely all governments, including our own, are also guilty of ethnic cleansing, which is of course a nonsense. Equally idiotic is this tweet by the teals pin up girl alleg Respender, in which she says, quote, I utterly reject President Trump's plan. She then goes on to call for, Yes, you guessed the two state solution with Palestinian self determination. The stupidity and offensiveness of Allegraspender's comments, especially considering Allegraspender represents.
Speaker 1: Hopefully for not very much longer, one of.
Speaker 2: Australia's largest Jewish electorates, cannot be overstated. It was so called Palestinian self determination gifted to them by Israel in two thousand and five that resulted in the election of the Butchers, the savage, evil Butchers of Henna, and then directly to the evil, barbarity and atrocities of seven October. I'm sorry if your response to self determination is to murder, rape, defile and torture the people who granted you that self determination, Guess what. You don't get a second bite at the cherry.
Speaker 1: It's over.
Speaker 2: You're gone now by all historical standards. By launching the assault against Israel and then having been soundly defeated, which they must be Hamas have lost any claims of sovereignty or political power over any part of the Gaza strip.
Speaker 1: Trump's plan makes sense.
Speaker 2: The Gazan people should be incentivized to disperse throughout neighboring Arab states while the reconstruction takes place, after which some Gazans will seek to return and others will not. According to the Palestinian writer by some aid quote, President Trump's proposals to allow Palestinians to leave Gaza offers a lifeline. It provides the opportunity to escape the suffocating control of Hamas and to find a place where they can rebuild their lives, where their children can have access to education, where they can work with dignity, and where their families can be safe and healthy. It's not just a chance for relocation, but a real opportunity for liberation from terror, for a future they deserve.
Speaker 1: End of quote.
Speaker 2: That's passimaid the Palestinian writer who we've had on this show. By the way, only those who have clearly renounced any affiliation with or even sympathy with her Maas and its objectives should ever be allowed to return to Gaza.
Speaker 1: Perhaps he's an idea.
Speaker 2: Let's ask Canberra's defat experts to do the vetting because they're really good at it.
Speaker 1: They've shown how easily it can be done Lefties.
Speaker 2: As for all the legal objections that have been raised, ultimately it all comes down to the United Nations. My hunch is that the big stick Trump has behind his back is the threat to withdraw US funding of the UN if they don't work to make his plan a success. He's already pulled out of the World Health Organization, and the day before the Guard's announcement, Trump pointedly withdrew the US from two United Nations bodies from the repellent ANOIR. We've talked about that many times and the United Nations HCR. I doubt it was a coincidence. Donald Trump will play hardball and the UN will eventually go along with him, or all those tinpot dictators and Third World grifters will suddenly find the Limos no longer at the front door and the Bubbly is no longer on ice.
Speaker 1: The Guards are Gold Coast. Bring it on, world.
Speaker 2: The Times of London columnist Melanie Phillips great friend of this show. Her new book is out, How to Save the West, which is fantastic Melanie joins us now. The book's called The Builder's Stone, How Jews and Christians built the West and why only they can save it. And I'm pleased to say, Melanie joins us now from Melbourne, Melanie, you're in Australia.
Speaker 1: Always great to have you here in Australia. Australia, it's very very happy.
Speaker 2: To have you here and hopefully welcoming you, although I do know it's a certain Queensland cricket club objected to you speaking there, which just shows.
Speaker 1: What a disgrace they are.
Speaker 2: But Melanie, welcome to Australia and tell us right up front your thoughts on the Gaza deal?
Speaker 1: Can it work? Is it the way forward?
Speaker 16: I don't know whether mister Trump actually means precisely what he has said, or whether he's used it as a kind of leverage in the negotiations he's can trying to conduct with Saudi Arabia and other Arab states. If it is true that he means it, it's quite difficult to say see how in practice it can be put into practice. But I think that's not really the point. The point is that he's changed the conversation in the right kind of way. And in my view it needs to be changed still further that the idea that the Gazans need to be moved out is only part of the story. The idea that the Palestinians as such are a cause that is worthy is one that has to be scotched. It is a misapprehension based on a set of historical illusionary facts that are not facts at all, that has actually driven the Middle East into war for the last century and has knocked, in by view, knocked the entire Western liberal intelligentsia off the moral rails completely. There is no such thing as the Palestinian people. The idea of a Palestine state was never wanted by them. It was devised as part of the explicitly named strategy of stages in order to be a staging point in order to destroy Israel. It is based on Islamic Holy war to get rid of the Jews, to get rid of Israel as the Jewish homeland, as a precursor to destroying the West civilization and replacing it by Islamic rule. And consequently, the adoption of the Palestine cause has distorted everything. Basically, what's happened for the last one hundred years is that the West has rewarded Palestinian genocidal aggression against the State of Israel and against the Jewish people by promises that they will have a state of their own, by being told, by telling them in terms that they're entitled to a state of their own. Now, if you're saying that people who are bent on genocide are entitled to something, then you have lost the moral plot completely and you incentivize more war, more terror, resulting in what we all saw October the seventh, an act of unspeakable barbarity and sadism conducted against Jews as Jews, although others than Israeli Jews were involved as well.
Speaker 1: So this is an.
Speaker 16: Essential precursor, in my view, to saying to the Palestinians as a whole, you're over, you're finished. We don't support this cause. We identify now this cause as utterly bogus. You will get nothing from us in future. There is not going to be a state, You are not entitled to a state. You are not entitled to any more funding from US. Until you stop this campaign of terror and murder against Israel and the Jewish people. You will get no diplomatic recognition from US. Now, this would be an absolute revolution. It's elementary moral and political reality as far as I'm concerned. But the fact is, it is so thoroughly embedded in the whole Western mindset that there is a Palestinian people that has to be a Palestinian state, that's the root to peace, that it's almost impossible to ENVISI that happening. What Trump has done by moving the discourse in the way that he has ever Gaza, and we've seen the reaction to that, I would hope that's the precursor to some sanity finally emerging over this whole issue.
Speaker 5: What is the attitude in the Middle East to relationships with Israel being normalized without Palestinian statehood. Of course, for decades that was the view in the West that you could not normalize those relationships without the Palestinian issue being resolved and with two state solution. Is that attitude changed in the Middle East?
Speaker 16: The short answer is, I don't know. People talk at different levels to different audiences and say different things, and they don't necessarily mean what they say. We do know that Saudi Arabia and the other Gulf states have a problem with what's called the Arabs Street tremendous amount of visceral, fundamental hatred of Israel and the Jews, which in past decades and centuries they have themselves unleash. They are responsible for this. Now we are led to believe, and I believe this is true, that among the Gulf states, put aside Katar for a moment. Katar is a rogue state which is identified with the Kamas, with the Muslim Brotherhood. But the other Gulf states and Saudi Arabia understand. We are led to believe, and I believe this is true, that their future and the future of their countries depends upon good relations with Israel, and they wish to normalize those relations. To a large extent they have been normalized in the last few years. Saudi Arabia has still to come on board. Now they are, as you say, still saying in public, you know, nothing can happen without a Palestine's state. They don't want a Palestine state. They hate the Palestinians, the Palestinian Arabs see the Arab world loads and detests the Palestinian Arabs. They don't want them anywhere near them. The only people in the world who support the Palestinian Arabs are the Western liberals. Unfortunately unfortunately for us that the Western liberals support them. So, you know, I don't believe that they want a Palestine state. The Saudis and the Gulf States would understand that a Palestine state would be a threat to themselves, so you know, they have to say this now. I think that they want, you know, they want to see the people of Gaza and the territories of what's called the West Bank Judere in Samaria. They want to see them treated decently. They don't want to see them, you know, abuse in any way. But on the other hand, I think that they would be open to a settlement of this whole issue which for short of a Palestine state, and would accommodate them in other ways.
Speaker 8: Well, I want to just get back. So you just said a moment ago about Western liberals and there being the ones who really support the Palatine and cause the most, and I mean we've seen it in London, We've seen it across the cities, you know here in Australia and the United States. You know, they actually don't just seem support the Palatinian cause, but also seem to have a fair bit of sympathy, if not encouragement for Hamas. Is this part of a kind of a suicidal urge on the part of the left and a sort of self hatred of the Western civilization that brought them the liberties that they enjoy. And is there a sort of a strange, kind of weird, perverse pleasure they take in sort of supporting people who would treat them just the same way as they treated these Hamas captives that we've seen released under the most horrific circumstances every week.
Speaker 16: Well, I think this is absolutely to the point, and is indeed the point of my book, which Rowan very kindly mentioned, The Build of Stone, which has published just in the middle of last month, that one can't understand the behavior of the Western liberals on this matter, and this one understands it in the context of the all out onslaught mounted by the Western liberal intelligency over many decades against the whole idea of Western civilization, which we're told, you know, was born in the original sins of colonialism and oppression and white privilege and all the rest of it. And that belief has led to an onslaught on all the institutions, the core institutions that keep the cultural show on the road, the education system, the traditional family, the very idea of the nation, and on its fundamental moral values. And one of the results of that onslaught has been the doctrine that says of cultural relativism, the doctrine that says that you cannot say that Western civilization is any better than any other, and therefore you cannot criticize any other civilization or any other culture, such as the Islamic world, such as the whole of the developing world, because if you do, as a Westerner, criticize it in any way and hold it responsible for its misdeeds, you are guilty of racism. And so the Palestinian Arabs have been perceived in this way to be the victims of colonial oppression by Israel. This is a complete lie. It is actually Arab colonialism against which Israel is fighting, the intention by the Palestinian Arabs to take over Israel, to exterminate the Jewish homeland and turn it into an Islamic and Islamic state. But the liberal, to the Western liberal mind, this is actually resistance. They are entitled to resist what the Western liberal perceives as colonial Israeli colonialism by a resistance movement of which the Hamas is one, and so it is a complete moral formation of the Western liberal mind based on what they're doing to their own countries. You know, this whole idea of victim culture in our own countries in Australia, in Britain, in which people who purport to be the members of a victim group, they define themselves as victims and they define everybody else as an oppressor. They are considered to be untouchable. When they do something wrong, they are considered to be untouchable. They can't be held responsible for doing the wrong thing because they are oppressed by the oppress or. And it is the oppress or who might be white people, might be men, might be might be heteronormative people or whatever, who are responsible and for this purpose, these purposes, and this is the really terrible kicker. As far as the Jewish communities are concerned, Jews are considered to be white oppressors. Now in Israel, most Jews are not white. Actually, believe it or not. Most Israelis are brown or black skin. Both Jews are brown or black skin, but they're considered to be white because they're considered to be oppressors. And so Jews are considered to be white oppressors, not just in Israel but in the West. Why because Jews, says the modern progressive ho ho liberal Jews control everything.
Speaker 1: They control the Acains, which.
Speaker 2: Is of course Melanie, which is of course the Banks, which takes us straight back to the original tropes of anti Semitism and of Hitler and the Nazis, which is why I was so disturbing to see those three poor men released today. Melanie Phillips, enjoy the rest of your trip in Australia.
Speaker 1: It's great to have you here.
Speaker 2: You're a great speaker and a great thinker, one of the great thinkers of the modern era. And I urge you outsiders viewers to buy Melanie's book The Builders Stone, How Jews and Christians built the West and why only they can save it. Coming up after the break, James's Donkey vote lots more slean the machine as well, then go away in it.
Speaker 8: Hello, you're watching out News with your host s Rohan Dean, Rita Pennahey, and of course I'm James Morrow. Well, there is so much going on in the US right now that it is very hard to pack all of the news into one editorial which is why the good news is that you can always watch me every Friday night at eight pm for a full hour of all things American on the US Report right here on this very network. But let's try to get across the latest developments in the last seventy two.
Speaker 1: Hours, shall we.
Speaker 8: Well, first of all, let's check in with that sad case known as yep Kamala Harris and gosh, when you watch this, you'll agree you haven't seen a bullet dodge like this since Butler, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 17: As we think about the future, we must as a society, as a country, in fast in adaptation and resilience, and we have to understand these extreme weather occurrences are extreme, but they are increasingly less rare extreme.
Speaker 8: But gosh, we really did dodgemental all that that was almost the next president of the United States, the current president.
Speaker 1: But maybe with that.
Speaker 8: Sort of rhetoric, she can get a gig as I don't know what weather girl at her local CBS affiliate. Amazingly, though, and this is an indicator of just how far the Democrats have gone losing touch with being completely on board for reality.
Speaker 1: We'll get this.
Speaker 8: Some people in the Democratic Party think that yes, she is still Actually, Kamala Harris is still a contender to run again in twenty twenty eight, when she would presumably be up against JD.
Speaker 1: Vance. Should Kamala Harris run again, Yes, she wants to. You think she could win? I believe she can.
Speaker 8: I mean, if I didn't believe Kamala Harris could win, wouldn't.
Speaker 18: Worked as hard as I did to help her.
Speaker 1: Win this last time around.
Speaker 8: Oh gosh, I believe That's what the kids call cope Now. As always, though, our friends at the New York Post have a much firmer grip on reality, reporting on Kamala Harris's trip to the basketball with her husband, Slappy Doug Mhoff, with the headline quote out of work, Kamala Harris showed up to Lakers game and nobody even cared as she sat in the chief seats.
Speaker 1: You'll love to see it. Anyway.
Speaker 8: Let's get on to other matters, shall we. Well, Washington, DC is in absolute milkdown mode right now. As Donald Trump's DOGE, that's the Department of Government Efficiency Auditor in Chief. As the auditor in chief there, Elon Musk, sets to work finding and ending the massive waste and corruption of agencies like the US Agency for International Development, which you can see here becoming un burdened by what has been in the form of its sign and not frankly a moment too soon. Over the past week, we have seen report after report about the weird and crazy stuff USA has been funding, things like we'll get this a workshop for drag queens in Ecuador.
Speaker 1: And many sin.
Speaker 8: What or drag queens there, folks, your tax dollars at work. But much more of the work that USA has been doing it was quite sinister, such as vast sums of money given to religious outfits like Catholic charities, who have, with all of this money on offer, changed their mission from helping and feeding and clothing the poor in their own countries to importing the poor of the Third World to the United States of America as well the USA. It has become the new way for the US to meddle in the politics of other nations, often using things like LGBTQ ideology as affront. Now, a guy named Mike Benzi's a former State Department official, and he knows how these things work, has revealed. Project after projects such as one in Bangladesh. You're seeing the documents around it on your screen that sought to destabilize that country's politics with rap videos and you knew it. Transgender dance festivals long way from Operation Mongoose, I tell you what. But it's not just USA and other agencies like the Department of Education, which has done nothing but introduce ridiculous educational fads and diversity obsessions into America's classrooms while holding back students' performance are also on the Chopping Blog and not a moment to te soon. But of course this has horrified democrats like this group and I love this of congress folk led by Maxine Waters, who had an absolute milkdown for the ages when they weren't allowed into Department of Education headquarters.
Speaker 1: Check this out.
Speaker 11: Oh your face up?
Speaker 1: Look at him?
Speaker 6: Let him see you.
Speaker 11: This is him?
Speaker 19: Look at it?
Speaker 11: What's your name? Give me that idea again?
Speaker 1: So what I showed you?
Speaker 13: The idea?
Speaker 1: You do what I showed you?
Speaker 6: The you let me see the id again?
Speaker 20: No?
Speaker 12: Will someone else ask him for the I d will you ask him for it?
Speaker 11: He won't let me see it again?
Speaker 6: You dan?
Speaker 1: How good is that? Goin to tell you what?
Speaker 8: The look on that guy's face that was all of us for the entire woke Hera.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, Donald Trump.
Speaker 8: Well he had this to say about his doged Hea, led by Elon Musk, are going to run a ruler across the entire bloated You ask government bureaucracy what we're doing.
Speaker 21: If you look at what has just taken place with respect to some of the investments that have been made on another agency that people have been talking about for years but nobody did anything about it, it's absolutely obscene, dangerous, bad, very costly. I mean, virtually every investment made is a conjob. There's nothing of value to anybody unless there's a kickback scheme going on.
Speaker 7: We're very proud of the job that this group of young people, generally young people, but very smart people they're doing. They're doing it at my insistence. It would be a lot easier not to do it.
Speaker 1: But we have to.
Speaker 7: Take some of these things apart to find the corruption. We found tremendous corruption.
Speaker 8: No wonder Washington is melting down faster than twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: Scream girl.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 8: I loved this from the Washington Posts Ruth Marcus, who called Trump two point zero the most damaging first two weeks in presidential history, adding quote. Trump's second term is about curtailing government's power and reach. God forbid binga, Ruth, you got it in one, and that, my friends, is the whole point. This is what people vote voted for. Perhaps Ruth ought to listen instead to Jonathan Turley, the great legal expert who broke down this terror on the left.
Speaker 22: A bit further, you have people all over the Beltway breathing in paper bags right now because they the idea that you could bring in these people and they're going to sort of think outside the box.
Speaker 1: That's what Muscus known for.
Speaker 22: He's known for someone who rejects path dependents.
Speaker 1: He did that at Twitter.
Speaker 22: Musk is coming in here, and yeah, the terror alert in Washington is quite astonishing. But this idea that this is a danger to democracy is rather odd. You have a president you just ran on a pledge to shrink the government, to look for waste. He brought in someone from the outside for a reason, because past pledges by presidents have gone nowhere.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 8: The real terror in Washington is not so much of Musk, but that he will succeed and all their phony malooney jobs will be washed away like tears in the rain.
Speaker 1: Great stuff, James.
Speaker 2: Well, we talked early with Bridget McKenzie about free speech and our concerns around free speech. Well, an Australian woman she's been on the show before, has won one her legal battle against censorship and against the censorship commissioner, the E Safety Commissioner, Julie Enmanngrant over her posts Selene's posts exposing a queer club at a primary school in Melbourne. Slim Baumgarten was supported by the Free Speech Union of Australia and she basically went to court against the E Safety Commissioner and the good news is Selein Baumgarten got a victory. Selene, welcome back to Outsider's great to see you. Now tell us so, this whole legal case seems to boil down to the fact that the E Safety Commissioner was trying to suppress your takedown, your tweets and posts and things, but wasn't really doing wasn't legally doing.
Speaker 1: So, So tell us about it. It's quite confusing, but it appears the E Safety Commissioner was not adhering to the letter of the law.
Speaker 23: Yeah, so firstly, thank you, thank you Roland, thanks guys for having me back.
Speaker 19: Yes, so the results of this.
Speaker 23: Case prove pretty much beyond the shadow of doubt that the e Safety Commissioner and her office are acting unlawfully. They rely on what they call informal notices to send to social media companies and they pretty much use their aura of authority to censor posts that don't meet the required standards in the Online Safety Act, which is the legislation that they claimed to use. We did take it to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal. However, the Commissioner tried to argue that there was no jurisdiction. They didn't have jurisdiction to review this case. So it got escalated to the Guidance Appeals Panel, which was a body that was set up to systematically rule out like state power, like things like robodebt, things like that. So we took it to, yeah, the Guidance Appeals Panel, and they ruled in our.
Speaker 19: Favor that there was no legal basis to take down the posts.
Speaker 23: And the thing is, but these informal notices is yeah, social media companies can't tell the difference between the informal ones and the former ones. And the former ones apparently they only send three or four per year. The rest are sent by junior staff members. It's mostly based on their opinions of what needs to be Well, let's look.
Speaker 6: At what caused this entire uproar.
Speaker 5: You posted about a queer club at a primary school. I would have thought this would be something that would be of great interest to people on Twitter or on x What was it about your posts that caused the safety commissioner to try to take it down?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 23: So the post was made in collaboration with one of the organizations that I'm a part of, and we aim to speak out about gender ideology being taught in schools and I firmly believe parents.
Speaker 19: Have the right to know what's going on in schools in Australia.
Speaker 23: The reason it was censored was because it was interpreted as cyberbullying against the teacher that I mentioned in the video, even though everything that was in the video was already public information, including her name, profile, absolutely everything. I was just reporting on what was already publicly available. But nevertheless, it lasted less than a week on Twitter before it was and because of that the old strides and effect, a lot of people ended up resharing the video.
Speaker 19: So it's been seeing well over a million times now.
Speaker 1: Je Well Selene.
Speaker 8: I also wanted to ask about, you know, in the context of what we've just seen, these new laws being passed against page speech, and you know, again the government says, we had somebody on from the government or from the opposition on earlier saying oh no, no, no, no, it's about a very limited thing, they'll never be abused and so on. But doesn't this just go and prove that every time you create the framework to start taking away rights, you will have unelected people who do not like freedom, who do not like free speech, and don't like you know, a particular agenda could be a left wing agenda, a right wing agenda being talked about. They'll use these powers against people, spot.
Speaker 19: On it, spot on. There's one part of this new legislation that I believe.
Speaker 23: It states if you have a difference in just political opinion, and it's all very subjective, it's all based on feelings. So if you make a post or speak out about something and someone interprets that as you being hateful, I believe you can cop seven years in jail, which is just absolutely ridiculous. It's extremely draconian. I'm very happy I won this case. Before it was like less than twenty four hours after I won this and then this new hate speech legislation got brought in.
Speaker 19: So yeah, as much of this as a win dark times, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Think that absolutely. It's a win and a great victory. And the Free Speech Union, Toby Young's Free Speech Union, which is set up here in Australia, do a fantastic job and they supported you and they got you there, helped get this result. And the reality is, Selene, that you're absolutely right that we don't know what is in these new hate speech laws or how.
Speaker 1: They will be used. You are a victim.
Speaker 2: You've had months and months of the mental stress and the agony of having to fight this whole thing. We had you here on outside as you know, six nine months ago, and the reality is that if the government can use these laws to oppress you, they will. And that's the lesson we've learned that the e Safety Commissioner cheated in effect by using the idea of the law or the suggestion, so not the legal letter.
Speaker 1: So she broke the spirit of law.
Speaker 2: I don't know whether she broke the legal letter of the law, but here she was telling you and telling social media posts to take things down. But you couldn't challenge it legally because it wasn't really an official notice, So there was trickery involved.
Speaker 1: And when you have governments using.
Speaker 2: Trickery to suppress free speech, we are You're right, Selene, in very.
Speaker 1: Very dark waters. What next for you? Selene?
Speaker 2: What's what effect has it had on you, the organization you work for, your personal life on Twitter, social media life.
Speaker 1: What's next?
Speaker 23: Well, it's been Yeah, as you said, it's been a bit of a stressful few months, just just trying to wrap my head around. I mean, I'm just an average go from Western Sydney. I don't know the legal mom like the legal mamo job over all this, but I've learnt a lot over the past couple of months. I'm very very grateful for all the support that's come my way. And as you can say, I've got a little one jew very very soon, so it'll be a great ghost story to tell her when she's older.
Speaker 19: But as for what's next, I do have some exciting us.
Speaker 23: The Free Speech Union have created a tool for all Australians to submit the freedom of information request to e Safety to find out if they've also been sensored. They are legally required to respond within twenty eight days. So the link to that is ende safety dot au slash sensor, And if anyone's interested in my particular case, then the link is end safety dot au slash Selene.
Speaker 1: Fantastic, Selene Baumgarten.
Speaker 2: Congratulations on that great news, and what a wonderful mother your daughter is going to have.
Speaker 1: And I lessened to Peter Dutton and the Coalition.
Speaker 2: Selene Baumgarten is sort of person you need to be winning over, winning her over, a classic young person who's been thrown into the mire of the debate around free speech. And you politicians are not looking after people like Selene, and the Coalition should be on the side of people like Selene, not against a big, big lesson, Peter Dutton.
Speaker 1: I hope you and your mates are listening to her.
Speaker 2: To Selene after the break, canber clown show lots more to coming up here on outside.
Speaker 1: This isn't roll up, roll up, step right this way.
Speaker 2: It's the wackiest, most expensive show on earth. You won't believe how much you are forced to pay. Even Ringmaster Albozo gets confused about what the economy is supposed to be doing. Doug wagsh down inflation and wages down talk about a Freudian slip of the tongue.
Speaker 1: Albo what a what a buffoon?
Speaker 2: Or was Albozo simply shock horror telling the truth. But Alboso wasn't the only Canberra clown riding his unicycle around the Burley Griffin big Top juggling facts and figures. This week here's Union hack Senator Tim Oolarou, sorry I mean Tim Yers, explaining why your energy bills keep going up and up and up.
Speaker 18: Well, what we've seen is a decade of policy in action and disinvestment in electricity I wore in Ukraine that's provided an enormous spike in energy prices. Those have had an impact on household prices, no question.
Speaker 1: No question.
Speaker 2: Yes, the Old War in Ukraine, what a hand the excuse that turned out to be for these climate cult comedians.
Speaker 1: What'll they blame when the war is over? I wonder?
Speaker 2: But tim Oolaroo was just the warm up at this week for Andrew Lee, Labour's number one La La Land economics buffoon.
Speaker 4: This under and sell us ended invoice. The wind doesn't ask you to pay.
Speaker 1: But it's not. The sun's not up all day. You need those other firming capacities.
Speaker 2: Actually Andrew the sun does and a very very big voice. Just look under the column marked Bowen's transmission lines. But unlike the planet, La La Lee was only just getting warmed up.
Speaker 4: Oh, what we're saying is a big investment in interconnection in batteries, in pump hydro, which is a form of wet battery. All of that sits around the renewable's ecosystem.
Speaker 1: Wet batteries.
Speaker 2: He sounds unpleasant if he's referring to snowy two point zero. I think wet dream might be a better allegory. Is Florence still floundering deep in the mountainside?
Speaker 1: Mud? I ask myself, this really is a clown show.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, Australia's international reputation took a real nose dive this week with the relive revelations in London about celebrity footballer Sam Kurrs Night on the tiles.
Speaker 1: You should have spoken to the.
Speaker 2: Honestly, you are stupid and white, stupid and white. Sam's heritage is apparently Indian and white. Anyway, Something about that scene rang a bell. Oh hang on, isn't there another young lass in the Canbra clown show who enjoys late night in the city entertainment.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right.
Speaker 17: All I want to say is the black brothers there and anyone there won't fight.
Speaker 6: Well, anyone known that stands with the one.
Speaker 1: Like that.
Speaker 2: In Parliament like you, You've been a present love, Miss Patrick. And Ah, Yes, the night with Sam and Lydia out on the tiles would be a fun one. Indeed, Loopy Lydia herself spotted the resemblance.
Speaker 24: I stand with Sam Kerr with what Sam experienced that night is what so many black and brown women experience every single day.
Speaker 2: Every single day, Lydia, Really, every single day black and brown women across our wide brown land from Rockhampton to Ruti Hill hop into a taxi where some stupid white guy tries to kidnap them so that they have no choice other than to kick the window.
Speaker 1: Open and vomit all over the floor.
Speaker 2: No wonder it is so hard to find a cab these days. Meanwhile, the entire Canberra Circus, with only one or two notable exceptions, disgraced itself this week by passing the most idiotic anti free speech laws this country has ever known. And why precisely are we trashing hundreds of years of Western civilizations belief in free speech and the freedom to speak your mind even if it offends someone. Because Albozo the Clown doesn't understand the Internet, and he certainly doesn't understand democracy.
Speaker 25: People will say things on social media that they would never say to you face to face, and they engage in a way that seems to ramp up from zero to eleven straight away. We need to be able to have civil discourse.
Speaker 1: In this country.
Speaker 25: I don't want to see the sort of polarization that we see in some of our democracies around the world happen here.
Speaker 1: Polarization album is democracy. That's the point.
Speaker 2: What a disgrace and shame on the Liberal Party for supporting this disgusting subversion of free speech, the cornerstone of our democracy. And finally was Albert Einstein himself. He said the definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing again and again. Here's Alboso revealing how completely out of touch with the modern world and the new political realities of Donald Trump and the Middle East that the Albanzy government truly is.
Speaker 1: It's not a dialogue.
Speaker 13: Well, if you let me answer, what I would say is an Australia's position is the same as it was this morning, as it was last year, and it was ten years ago, and it was under the Howard government AUSTRAI, the Australian government support and a bipartisan basis a two state solution in the Middle East.
Speaker 1: They have it. By definition.
Speaker 2: The alban Easy government is completely insane. You heard it from Albert Einstein himself. What would Fleetwood, Max Lindsey Buckingham say about that? Hyperboll extreme exaggeration has pronounced obally, has pronounced by Julia Gillard rita, Donald Trump and Prince Harry.
Speaker 1: That's got that's got hyperbowl written all over it.
Speaker 5: Well, good news for Prince Harry because President Trump has said he can relax. He's not going to have him deported. You know, there's this whole saga about did he lie on his visa application about his illicit drug use, which he then wrote about in his autobiography. But the reason Trump has given for not deporting him is, and I quote, he's got enough problems.
Speaker 6: With his wife. So that is just classic.
Speaker 5: Trump is the funniest president will ever have and Prince Harry.
Speaker 6: Will just be furious.
Speaker 5: One hand, he might be relieved James that he's not going to be deported.
Speaker 1: But highlighted the problem.
Speaker 8: Well, he went on, he said, she's terrible. She's terrible. That's the direct quote as you said. So that is Trump not doing hyper ball there, that's just speaking absolute truth.
Speaker 1: She's terrible. Tell us about this US. You were talking about us, about the USA.
Speaker 8: This this this horrendous aid group that's been you know, torching tens of billions of American taxpayer dollars on you know, woke projects and regime change and censuring the press and all sorts of frendous things. Well, you know, let's all get the violins out here, because here is one of the USA fired administrators having a big old sook to Rachel Meadow.
Speaker 20: Well, you can imagine when you suddenly in your inbox find a termination notice or leave of absence notice that you didn't expect to get on a flawed predicate that you're doing radical leftists in subordination.
Speaker 11: It's pretty jarring.
Speaker 6: And because there's so many lies and.
Speaker 11: Falsehood circulating and.
Speaker 20: So many claims that people are sort of not with the program, I think people are just completely dislocated.
Speaker 1: I think there's no stable ground wage to walk.
Speaker 8: Well, somebody think of the administrators who are putting out the money for the Ecuadorian drag workshops. Please, where's your humanity people?
Speaker 2: Well, we had the Sarah Hanson Young who never disappoints, telling us that Donald Trump is a threat to the world.
Speaker 1: Have to listen to this.
Speaker 23: The election of Donald Trump is a threat to Australia and the world.
Speaker 2: Oh, Sarah Hanson Young, bring out the violins first, Seriously, Sarah.
Speaker 6: Get with the program. It's Christmas every day. Did you not watch the program early?
Speaker 8: I think I think she's worried. She's worried that they're going to cut funding to sea patrol.
Speaker 1: And just a slight Actually we will play it next week, but.
Speaker 2: Lots of outsiders for you all to watch on Friday night. So you've got myself the world according to Rowan Dane kicks in Friday night at seven pm. Make sure you're there. Thank you everybody for watching so far and making it the number one show on Friday night.
Speaker 1: So thank you for that. But it gets even better.
Speaker 2: You've then got James moraw You've got an hour of the US Report from James. Then it gets even better. You've then got Richer at nine o'clock. What more you've got left?
Speaker 6: He's losing it at nine o'clock.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 6: Of course, Monday to Thursday you've got the ridd of penny.
Speaker 2: Of course you do, and we wouldn't miss that for one second. So lot's there, and we will see you then on Friday, and we'll see you next Sunday morning at nine am.
Speaker 1: See you