Speaker 1: On scolds Oscodia.
Speaker 2: This is the Reader Paney Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Reader Panney Show. Coming up tonight. The ABC disgraces itself again with bias that are shocked and angered members of the Jewish community. Labor ministers and premiers embarrassed themselves with increasingly bizarre stunts on social media. We'll have a look at a few examples. The latest from the US with the always entertaining Alex Stein and Kinsey Schofield will tell us which big names fear being named and shamed in the p Diddy scandal and we never forget left he is losing its people in prison. But first to the latest news. Poll data and voter discontent with the Albanezi government is obvious, with Labour's primary vote falling to a historic law of thirty percent in New South Wales. The state by state data is fascinating. That thirty percent primary vote in New South Wales is three points lower than what Labor achieved when voters ditch the Rudd Gillard government back in twenty thirteen. That tells you how badly they're doing right now. The situation is not much better in Victoria, with Labour's primary down to thirty one percent. In Queensland it's at thirty The coalition's primary in those three states is at thirty eight percent. But it's not all good news for the opposition. Labor isn't bleeding votes primarily to them. Rather it's going to independence minor parties. So with the vote now more fractured than ever, political analysts are predicting a hung parliament is the most likely election outcome and that is not going to be good news for the country.
Speaker 2: For more on this, let's bring in Daniel.
Speaker 3: Wild, Deputy Executive director of the Institute of Public Affairs.
Speaker 2: Dan, what do these numbers tell you, Well, they.
Speaker 4: Tell me that the Coalition can win the next election, and they should aim to win, not just in minority, but in their own right. I think you're right to point out that basically Australians are marking down this government because it's a very bad government, but they haven't as yet been willing to switch over to the Coalition and that's the challenge now that the Coalition faces over the next few months. When we look at the policy issues, well, it's obvious why mainstream Australians have had enough of this very bad government. Whether it's the Voice to Parliament which is an attempt to divide us by race, whether it's mass migration which is making us poorer and dividing our society, whether it's the energy system bills keep going up with the net zero program, and much much more. I think the key here is for Peter Dutton and the Coalition to keep providing the leadership. We've seen their very strong opposition to these bad misinformation laws, with Peter Dutton saying that these laws have no place in a democracy like Australia. And I think Australians see that and they support it, and they want to see more of it, and that's going to be the question over the next few months.
Speaker 3: Now, let's talk about the AFL Grand Final. It was an easy win for the Brisbane Lines over the Sydney Swans, but then we saw politicians trying to use the game as a means to make themselves appear more relatable. This is happening a lot, but they seem to miss the mark more often than not. Have a look at this output from the Victorian and Queensland premieres. It looks like Chris Mins was a little too clever to get himself involved in this cringe fest.
Speaker 1: Trimier, who are American for this weekend?
Speaker 2: Oh that's a tough call.
Speaker 3: Can they just center at Stephen Miles coming to you from AFL heartland Queensland, I'm sure you'll be barracking for our Lions.
Speaker 5: One thing that ignites Queensland and Victoria, it's.
Speaker 6: Our hatred of those spears from New South Wales.
Speaker 2: Gavalaians all at Stephen.
Speaker 3: You've made your point, but really aren't they both Victorian teams at up Dan. It's just painful and I just keep seeing more and more of this content made at our tax payers expense. I'm sure they've all got social media teams that are putting this rubbish together.
Speaker 2: But why does that speak to any voters?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I don't think it does.
Speaker 4: I think that the key thing in today's world is authenticity, particularly amongst younger Australians, because we're barraged with you know, boring corporate spin and spin from politicians that people can see right through this. I don't think it endears those leaders to any voters. I'm surprised actually that Anthony Abernezi wasn't in the change rooms of the Brisbane Lions after the game. He's worn pretty much every other scaff so why not chuck on the line scarf while he's at it?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 4: But I think people basically see through this and they're pretty sick of politicians hijacking these events, and like I say, I think it actually ends up being a net negative for these politicians rather than a positive.
Speaker 3: I'm with you completely and interested in your thoughts about the treatment of Chris Fagan, the Lions coach. An enormous triumph for him after he endured a horror period where he was maligned, falsely maligned after that so called Hawthorne racism report. He was accused of all sorts of nonsense. After that flawed report was leaked to the ABC, he was forced to step down for a period as coach and there was a lot of conjecture that it would never coach again, and the feckless football media slanted him widely, and they've seemed to memory hold that entire period, Dan and they're all his best friend again.
Speaker 1: Well that's right.
Speaker 4: I mean, the AFL really is a swamp of political correct bureaucrats, many of whom have never played a game of footy in their life and are totally disconnected from the football community. I mean the victory of the Brisbane lines when it comes to the coach is one of the great comeback stories. Like you say, he was basically buried and we've had all these claims of racism that you and I have talked about before, and I just think footy fans are over it. They've just had a gutfull. I mean, we see welcome to country. We see politics this never ending for a you know, by the political class, to turn sport and to turn AFL in particular into a weapon of politics rather than something to unite the community. So, you know, I think this is a great comeback story and good on him for persevering. It must have been tough when you're facing all of these commentators in the media, but he kept on going and got the job done.
Speaker 3: Now let's go to some ugly scenes in our big cities Melbourne and Sydney.
Speaker 2: Over the weekend we.
Speaker 3: Had protesters waiving has Balla flags, some of them, some of them chanting terrible things, including.
Speaker 2: Death to Jews.
Speaker 3: This was all a rally that was incredibly endorsed by members of the Greens and following the death of Hazballah leader say it her son Nasraeli in an Israeli air strike. The Coalition has denounced the rallies and called out the lack of law enforcement. Here is shadow Home Affairs Minister James Patterson.
Speaker 1: On his watch, the law has been failed to be enforced, which then repeated instances of breaches of the law, whether it's incitement to violence against groups on the basis of their religion or ethnicity, or the public display of terrors and symbols like the haspull of flag, but also Hamas logos logos of the al Casan Brigades, which is the militant wing of Himas. And this Prime Minister has done nothing to ensure that the laws of the land of this country are enforced and unsurprisingly people have been emboldened by that. Their behavior is escalating, it is getting worse and it will continue to fly to the Prime Minister actually does something about it.
Speaker 3: Dan the Prime Minister has called for a cease firing Lebanon and has worn those who are involved in the protests if they step over a line, they will have their visas canceled if it's appropriate and Australian Federal Police referrals.
Speaker 2: But I can't help.
Speaker 3: But wonder what's happening with our police forces. How could they see that happen? People waving the flags of a recognized terror group, chanting all sorts of things that sound like threats to me, and no arrests. And you compare that to how they behaved during the COVID era, You compare that to them arresting pregnant women in their kitchens for Facebook posts, it seems incredible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're right, reader, I think that Senator Patterson's spot on with that. If the laws are on the books, the laws should be enforced in a fair manner. I'm not in fair of having a big plethora of so called hate speech laws, but if they're on the books, they need to be enforced fairly and impartially those symbols are the symbols of a terrorist organization. How they can be used freely in our country, I don't understand. It also shows the Greens in giving their support to the so called protesters operating outside the boundaries of the Australian way of life. They are an insurgency operation, not something that wants to work to better the country. But it's dividing the country. And I agree with your point about the double standards. That's one of the worst parts of this is, as you say, the Black Lives Matter protesters during COVID, they are allowed to go out there and protest, in fact encouraged by police to protest lockdowns. Those who didn't want them they were brutally set upon. And now we're seeing that double standard yet again.
Speaker 3: And let's look at the way the ABC covered this story. The buyas here is astonishing, the ABC standards, this is deplorable. Many protesters also marked the death of Hezbala's leader, Hassam Israla.
Speaker 6: Hah God let it all.
Speaker 9: All around the country.
Speaker 2: Thousands poured onto the streets, angry over the.
Speaker 9: Rising death door in Gaza and now Lebanon.
Speaker 2: I'm just horrified.
Speaker 7: But what's happening.
Speaker 6: The war has been going on for a year, it's only escalating.
Speaker 4: We're not sure why our our children, our women, our men don't matter, why the government want to speak up in our favor and demand that Israel stops.
Speaker 9: But one loss loomed especially large over the crowds.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 3: We mourn the death of Saying.
Speaker 7: Hassan las Llah.
Speaker 2: He was the mother who was the father of Lebanon. He brought comfort, he brought security. Were you when when you wanted answers we turned to him?
Speaker 9: After nearly a year of rallies supporting Gaza and now Lebanon, many of these protesters say they are sick and tired of Israel's acts on Arab lands and there are again calling on the Australian government to apply more diplomatic pressure and sanction Israel.
Speaker 3: Now I can assure you the full report was just more of the same people condemning Israel. Not one word of condemnation of terror group has Bola, those who are marching seemingly for them, Not one word from a coalition MP, not one word from an Israeli advocate.
Speaker 2: It ended with this, you are again then forever on the wrong side of history.
Speaker 10: Damn Australian policies when it comes to the Middle East.
Speaker 9: A sentiment they'll project even louder next week as to complete a year of weekly protests.
Speaker 3: Dana, what do you make of that ABC report? Am I being too harsh? Being so shocked by the incredible bias? Because it is a news report. This isn't an opinion show from the ABC. This is supposed to be an unbiased news report.
Speaker 4: What just shows that the line between news and opinion is blue more and more every day. I think it's a shame the ABC is no longer an institution of cultural importance that it once was. Australians are tuning out of it. You can see the ratings on its key marquee programs continue to plumb it and go down, and that's because they just reinforce the inner city bias. You know, if you go out to the regions and you listen to the ABC, it's not too bad. But the problem is that the corporate headquarters, run out of Ultimo and South Bank in Melbourne, reflects a very narrow view. Whether it's on this critical issue, or whether it's on climate change or immigration or the voice to Parliament or lockdowns, You'll never get a balanced debate or discussion, which is what Australians want, is what they expect from a public broadcaster, and we're not getting it and that's why Australians are tuning out.
Speaker 2: Dan Wild, thank you so much for your time this evening. Joining me now is.
Speaker 3: Leading geologist and author Professor In Plymer, and thank you so much for being the studio. Let's start with that, Senator Fatoma payment who seems to be a little bit confused about what the government gives to fossil fuel companies.
Speaker 2: Have a listen to this.
Speaker 8: You're telling me that we could raise jobs. He could buy five and fifty dollars a fortnight and it would still cost less than what the government gives to fossil fuel companies through the fuel tax credit.
Speaker 2: Yet the government isn't brave enough to do it.
Speaker 7: Make it make sense?
Speaker 2: And would you like to help her out?
Speaker 7: Oh, we can help her out a lot. She might actually look at how much money the government gives wind and solar companies to provide unreliable power, which is extraordinary expensive and for many occasions it doesn't work. And if we didn't have fossil fuels, we wouldn't have energy at all. We wouldn't have any electricity. The second thing is the fossil fuel rebate that she's talking about is a rebate that goes to farmers, fishermen, and miners who use their own roads or waterways, and therefore the moneies that are raised are not used to repair government funded roads own road.
Speaker 3: So it's not taxpayer largest going to fossil fuel companies is basically acknowledging, as with farmers and others, that if they're using their own roads, the taxpayer isn't maintaining those roads.
Speaker 2: They're maintaining them.
Speaker 3: Yes, but yeah, that's I think you need to have a coffee with the senator there and goh enlighten enlightened on her.
Speaker 7: At the bottom of the barrel for labor to put her on the ticket, and that shows you the level of their thinking, not her thinking.
Speaker 3: Well, it's going to be interesting to see if she's reelected now that she's walked away from labor. Now, the Earth's historical temperature changes for the last four hundred and eighty five million years have been in the news. The Washington Poster published some surprising results, not surprising for you for as a climber, because you're a geologist. You know this data already, and it does seem to show if you look at the full data, the green circle is where we are roughly now.
Speaker 2: It's not historically warm. It doesn't look like we've got.
Speaker 3: Global warming that's going to be catastrophic, that's going to destroy the world.
Speaker 7: No, not at all. But we're geologists have only known this for one hundred years, and we look back in time, and we see that we've had great ice ages and peerioge where it's been warmer, and the rate of shift out of a warm climate into a cold climate, or from cold into warm is very very rapid, far more rapid than most people would imagine. The second thing is that what that graph shows us very clearly is there is no relationship between carbon dioxide and temperature. So end of story. Now, we geologists have known that for a long while. There are a couple of geolos and you can count them on a saw miller's hand who live in government agencies who have a somewhat different view and don't look at the evidence. The third thing that diagram tells us is that we are in an ice age, and we are in one of the few times in the history of the planet where we've got ice on the poles, and we've been in an ice age for thirty four million years. We are still cooling down. We have been cooling down for a very long period of time, and maybe that will change when Antarctica finally breaks up and moves into a little sub continents going elsewhere.
Speaker 3: But there have we experienced a little bit of warming. I'm not talking about astronomical levels. But how can we be in an ice age and cooling if we've had even a little bit of warming.
Speaker 7: Well, during an ice age, we get spikes when it's warm and spikes when it's very cold. So on one scale, we've had the latest glaciation which finished about fourteen thousand years ago, and then it start to warm up. Then it started to cool down about four thousand years ago. That's exactly what you expect. That's quite normal. During that cooling period, we've had warm spikes such as the Meno and warming, the Roman warming and the Medieval warming, and cool spikes such as in the Dark Ages, and that it was ice age. Now we're coming out of the Little Ice Age. It's no surprise that we've warmed up a little bit. But during that period coming out of the Little Ice Age, we've had three periods of warming, two of cooling, and one where nothing has happened. So there just hasn't been constant warming related to a slight increase in carbon dioxide, which may or may not be due to human activity. There might be the ocean's de gassing as they always do when we're coming too a natural warm period.
Speaker 3: Well, again, I think you need to have a coffee with our environment and climate change on the stuff.
Speaker 2: Because Chris Bowen has.
Speaker 3: Been very busy on social media posting more nonsense in recent days. Here he is mocking at Peter Dutton's calls for new clear power in Australia, even has birthday cake as a prop.
Speaker 2: Someone has obviously made a trip to Woollies for this.
Speaker 11: Well, it's been one hundred days since Peter Dutton announced his seven nuclear reactor sites. That's the longest any Australian political leader has gone with a policy with no details. So, Peter Dutton, it's time, after one hundred days to level with the Australian people, come clean on your plans. What are the details, what are the costs? How much electricity would it produce? Peter Dutton, You seriously haven't thought this through?
Speaker 2: Does he have a point there, Professor?
Speaker 3: Are Dutton's nuclear plans short on detail high on cost?
Speaker 7: Well, firstly, we've had nuclear power in Australia since the nineteen fifties and we have a reactor in the minister's own city. He doesn't seem to be aware of that. The second thing is we've had.
Speaker 2: We haven't used it for energy.
Speaker 7: We've used twenty megawatches used to keep things going at Lucas Heights, but we've used it for medical lysotopes. But anyone who's ever had cancer must be pro nuclear. The second thing is that we've waited nearly nine hundred days for this government to give costings on solar and wind. We still haven't got the costings for these transmission lines cutting through virgin forest, destroying farmlands. So it's a rather amusing birthday that just the bone is celebrating, where everyone's rolling around laughing.
Speaker 2: And just one more on Chris Bowen. He's been busy on social media.
Speaker 3: He posted this clip boasting about green energy in Victoria.
Speaker 11: I'm at the Portland Smelter today where I've just announced so I've issued the first feasibility license for the Southern Ocean wind Zone. One point six billion dollars of local economic benefit, enough energy for six hundred and fifty thousand homes, ten percent of Victoria's energy needs right here in this one offshore wind zone.
Speaker 3: He does love a prop He's got their hard hat happening. There is this promising news for Victoria because we keep getting warnings about blackouts, having a gas shortage, So as this wind farm going to be the solution to all that.
Speaker 7: Or want to see a politician with a hard hat or high vis gear on, then you have to be very, very wary. The second thing is that in the Otway basin underneath the Portland smelter is a huge amount of gas. That's a much much better way to run a smelter than having occasional wind bursts giving you electricity. The third thing is that the whole Portland smelter was built based on a power line coming from Gippsland, and that was a long term contract to provide cheap power and to provide Gippsland the ability to build its power stations. And why would that beautiful coastline want to have these monstrosities out there to see, which are going to be killing a Bird's a hazard to av a hazard to shipping. He's got to come up with something better than that, and I suggest the gas beneath the smelter is the place to go.
Speaker 3: But as we know, the Victorian government is anti gas exploration and then the Libs aren't much better profer seeing Plyma, thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 2: Thank you still to come.
Speaker 3: Lefties Losing ED plus the latest from the US.
Speaker 2: With Alex Stein. Welcome back. Now it's time for lefties Losing ED.
Speaker 3: Let's start with more daft celebrity advice, this time from pop star Billie Eilish and some dude I don't know who is saying if you don't vote Democrat, your life will be over.
Speaker 2: These people are nuts.
Speaker 8: We are a voting for Kamala Harris and Tim Walls because they are fighting to protect our reproductive freedom or planet to our democracy.
Speaker 12: We can't let extremists control our lives, our freedoms, and our future. The only way to stop them and the dangerous Project twenty twenty five agenda is to vote and elect Kamala Harris.
Speaker 8: Vote like your life depends on it, because it does.
Speaker 2: Your life depends on it.
Speaker 3: Project twenty five lies demented, hysteria, doomsday predictions. They really do count on their fans to be low infote dim wits.
Speaker 2: Talking about unsolicited advice.
Speaker 3: Here is LGBTQIAA plus plus activist Jeffrey Marsh again advising folks to end contact with family members were toxic.
Speaker 6: When I went to contact with my mom, this was a few years ago. All all I could do at the time was text her and say, I'm not coming home for the holidays and you won't be seeing me for a while. And she texted back in all caps, what the does that mean?
Speaker 2: And I blocked her.
Speaker 1: That was it.
Speaker 6: That's the last thing that I remember we ever said to each other.
Speaker 3: I hope you have a bucket, handy because this next clip of MSNBC's Jensaki interviewing Kamala Harris's husband Doug may make you nauseous.
Speaker 13: Important part of an interesting part of how people have talked about your role here is how your role has reshaped the perception of masculinity. And I'm not sure you've planned on that, but you are an incredibly supportive spouse. Has that been an evolution for you? And do you think that's part of the role you might play as first gentleman.
Speaker 7: It's funny.
Speaker 2: I've started to think a lot about this.
Speaker 7: I've always been like this.
Speaker 3: My dad was like this, you have reshaped the perception of masculinity.
Speaker 2: She actually said that. Did you circle back to your bucket yet?
Speaker 3: Just to remind up with those who don't know, this is the same man who was sleeping with a nanny while his first wife was at work, even got the nanny pregnant. Yeah, that sounds like the type of masculine every Gale Craves. Let's cross now to Gaza or is it Flujah or kabul on Hodes, Melbourne, Australia, where scenes like this are becoming commonplace.
Speaker 2: People supporting Hazbullah.
Speaker 3: Nothing to worry about there, and sadly there were similar scenes and chants in Sydney as well.
Speaker 2: Don't worry.
Speaker 3: The anti Israeli zealotry is spread across all our capital cities. And it's not just immigrants from those regions that are chanting this ugly stuff. It's the local lefties we're produced in this country who are pushing this toxic agenda. Is absolutely appalling.
Speaker 2: Now Here is proof that even the dimmest of dim.
Speaker 3: Doults can somehow become a billionaire. Let's look at some of the Mark Cuban's work. This is from a few years back, with the devastatingly unfunny Stephen Colbert and I apologize in advance with the extreme levels of cringe you're about to experience.
Speaker 9: Donald, Do you know do you have to be a billionaire?
Speaker 2: You have to have a billion part and your bank account.
Speaker 14: Not just the air.
Speaker 1: You just found in the shark tank.
Speaker 6: Donald, I know you have no shot.
Speaker 9: With Hispanics because there's no way in hell you're kidding enough.
Speaker 3: Can you ben vote?
Speaker 12: Donald?
Speaker 9: The only way you're worth ten billions is the five page you nine and a half billion two wash.
Speaker 2: Mine, oh dear.
Speaker 3: And it appears make Cuban has learned nothing from embarrassing himself in front of the world. He is a source of amusement constantly on x where he tweets the most absurd stuff and if that's not enough humiliation, he took that same absurdity on sin BC, only to be slapped down with facts and logic.
Speaker 7: When she was unable to answer the question about are you better off now than four years ago?
Speaker 1: I think that was.
Speaker 7: Illustrated four years ago. Literally you can answer, we can look at exactly what happened. He's already been president, and we can look at what happened when she was vice president, and it's not good.
Speaker 9: The comparison to President Joe, as you know, is different than being vice president.
Speaker 7: It's not so so she can take she can she can take credit for the good things that happened with Biden, but she didn't have anything to do with about it.
Speaker 3: Now, this is delicious, This lefty losing it Gal approaches Charlie Kirk and Vivet Gramaswami with what she thinks is a brilliant got your question that will leave them exposed as immoral fools.
Speaker 2: But sadly for her, she's the one who looks like an utter imbecile.
Speaker 11: I just have a simple yes or no question.
Speaker 8: If the only way to ban abortion forever would be to bring back slavery, would you do it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: No, No, I wouldn't bring back slavery to try to limit murder.
Speaker 8: No. Okay, what kind of outrageous question is that?
Speaker 12: By the way, if the only way to limit human suffering is to ban abortion, would you ban abortion?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 9: It was an honest answer.
Speaker 2: It was an honest answer.
Speaker 3: Better luck next time, lover. That did not go as planned. It's been a while since we had a look at the climate cultist of Just Stop Oil. Here they protest human progress and the fact that a couple of their fellow lawless idiots have just been jailed by YEP attacking a great piece of art with cans of soup.
Speaker 2: Listen to the reaction of the other people in the gallery.
Speaker 10: I worry active people in prison demanding an entity oiling gu something which is now a government policy after sustained it's talked about friends, colorless headlines and the resulting political pressure, and we'll have.
Speaker 2: Plenty more lefties with my next special guest.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't be nice if school's focused on academic excellence rather than leftist indoctrination. Watch this parent confront a teacher running a Kamala Harris day at school.
Speaker 2: How does that make sense if you guys are having a more Hairstan.
Speaker 6: Spirit week.
Speaker 9: Okay, but you're making a political I think that's that's black history.
Speaker 1: It's you're making this.
Speaker 7: You're making a political.
Speaker 1: State and making alertal stem hairy stage.
Speaker 2: She's the current vice president of the United States.
Speaker 7: I think.
Speaker 10: Myself to make a week up a further conversation is inappropriate rost America.
Speaker 9: I'm not saying that a disagree with you.
Speaker 7: I'm just doing what I have to do in the opposition in Okay, Sorry, you're.
Speaker 2: The one making this decision.
Speaker 3: Yes, so it was her decision after all. Glad she eventually cleared that out. Let's bring in the encourageable Texan himself host of Prime Time with Alex Stein on Blaze TV.
Speaker 2: Alex Stein, Alex has.
Speaker 3: A lot of that going on, but I want to get your thoughts on an issue that is just absolutely shocking. This this stuff that has come out over the weekend. The Immigration and Customs Enforcement Authority ICE has released a damning reporter as to what has been going on that Southern border. IS Deputy Director Patrick Lechliner has revealed that more than four hundred and twenty five thousand convicted criminals have been released from custody waiting for the immigration proceedings, as well as more than two hundred and twenty two thousand who have got pending criminal charges.
Speaker 14: They're currently tracking four hundred and twenty five thousand non citizens who have been convicted of a crime. Of that number, over thirteen thousand non citizens have convictions for homicide and are on the none to teen docket, meaning they're roaming the country right now. On top of that, there are another fifteen thousand, eight hundred and eleven non citizens convicted of sexual assault who are roaming the country right now on isa's non detained docket.
Speaker 3: Alex, to me, this is tantamount to treeson even if ten percent, one percent of those numbers were being released into the community, it would be a scandal.
Speaker 5: Well, it's scary enough that thirteen thousand of those illegal immigrants have a conviction for homicide, but I mean, personally, I think sexual assault is even scarier than murder. And considering now we have fifteen thousand people that are in our country and those are the ones that are documented, it's incredibly scary. And I don't think people here in America really understand how important this next election is because our border is an absolute mess. And I just recently I went on a cruise. I recently went to Haiti. Right now, Haiti's beautiful, there's hardly anybody there. I mean, those places are safe. But New York City or the southern border, it's terrible right now.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sure.
Speaker 3: And how little coverage this data that has been released by Immigration and Customs enforcement is receiving in the mainstream media in America. It's not a palatable topic. It goes against the narrative. A lot of networks like MSNBCCNN push But you would think that data is so compelling that they would be telling their viewers about it.
Speaker 2: But it seems to be well, it seems to be ignored by many of them.
Speaker 5: Well, they consider it advantageous because they know that they're going to figure out a way where these people can vote and future elections and hopefully, you know, make it so that the Liberals win every election by having these illegal immigrants vote for them. So this is not an accident. And you know, it wasn't that long ago after September eleventh, where the country you know, tried to pride itself on protecting its citizens. Now it's the opposite. Now people are more interested in protecting illegal immigrants. And you look at all the devastation in Florida and see right now that we still want to give billions of dollars to the Ukraine. It's absurd.
Speaker 3: Now, despite the obvious border policy failures that those stats point to, we had Kamala Harris go to the border. She has previously compared border authorities to the KKK and slave owners, but now she's pretending she supports strong borders and she's supporting the workers down There is anyone buying this in the States, Alex.
Speaker 5: Well sadly, Rita, I just spoke at the University of Washington, and I was speaking there for Turning Point USA, Charlie Kirk's organization, and we had some people that were a little combative, and you know, I asked them about the border, and they literally even though Kimbla Harris has been the vice president for the past three years, they think that she actually cares about the border. Yet it's been her job literally basically for the last four years almost to fix our border. And they admit these are left just on campus and admit that we have a border issue, but they think all of a sudden, when Kammela becomes president that she can fix this. So people are deeply confused and they're acting like Kamila Harris is some new candidate.
Speaker 7: She's not.
Speaker 5: She's been in the upper echelon of power and she could stop this border crisis, but she chooses not to. So it's just you know, proof that she's a phony and she's a fraud saying now she all of a sudden cares about the border.
Speaker 3: Well, she's just on the record over the years talking about this issue at length, and she has said that she doesn't think illegal immigration is a crime. She wants to have free health care for illegal immigrants, even supported sex change operations at the taxpayer's expense for illegal immigrants who are convicted of a crime and are in jail in America. So I mean, all of this is on public record. Let's see what Donald Trump was up to. He had a very good reception at a football game college football game between Alabama and Georgia. Let's have a look, roll Tied Alex. They seem to be pretty happy to say him because it's dangerous as a politician to go to any sporting event.
Speaker 2: You normally met with booze, but not on this occasion.
Speaker 5: Well, I graduated from LSU, which is in the Southeastern Conference at SEC, the same conference as Alabama, and I've been to Bryant Denny Stadium and trust me, in ninety nine percent of the people in that stadium were voting for Donald Trump. You know, if he was at a different university, it might not be the same outcome. They might not be cheering as loud, but trust me, he was in a stadium full of supporters. But sadly, I don't know if it's enough Bryan Denny Stadium goers to sway this election. And I'm really worried. You know, he has a lot of support there, but in other stadiums. You're right, he probably could possibly get burned.
Speaker 3: Now, let's have a look at a bit of a controversy in Pittsburgh, a famous sandwich restaurant. They've been there myself. It's a bit overrated, I've got to tell you. They've been slammed because of their unequal treatment of the two political candidates. They allowed Kamala Harris to bust in her people there, even throughout their diners, so they could film a little bit in there.
Speaker 2: But when JD.
Speaker 3: Vance showed up, well, they denied him entry and he was instead forced to have his meet and greet with supporters in the restaurant's parking lot. The restaurant is pretending none of that actually happened. They claimed everyone's welcome, their doors are open to all. It was just a innocent mistake, a bit of confusion. But Republicans are not buying this, Alex. I've seen some of the comments online are saying, that's it.
Speaker 2: We all dining here anymore.
Speaker 3: We don't want to give out money to a business that has such contempt for us and our values and our candidates.
Speaker 5: Well, what's even worse is they lied, They misrepresented what happens supposedly according to the Vance campaign, they got approved before. And not only that, when Kamala went there, she had the diners kicked out and put in basically plants, people that were supportive of her to go into the diner and be there while she was eating. So they did whatever Kamala Harris wanted, but they did not do that with JD.
Speaker 3: Vance.
Speaker 5: So it shows, you know that they obviously want to Kamala to be the winner of this next election and do not eat at Primanti Brothers. They are overrated.
Speaker 1: You know, they used to be.
Speaker 5: Very very very famous. They've tried to expand in other states and have not done so well. So you know, it's just kind of sad that they won't give the same sort of treatment to JD. Vance that they would give to Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: Now, finally, Alex second Gentleman.
Speaker 3: I guess that would be his official title of the United States. Doug Ermov has been hailed a revolutionary when it comes to what it means to be a man. This is by MSNBC's host Jensaki.
Speaker 13: Important part of an interesting part of how people have talked about your role here is how your role has reshaped the perception of masculinity. And I'm not sure you've planned on that, but you are an incredibly supportive spouse.
Speaker 2: Has that been an evolution for you?
Speaker 13: And do you think that's part of the role you might play as first gentleman.
Speaker 1: It's funny.
Speaker 2: I've started to think a lot about this.
Speaker 7: I've always been like this.
Speaker 2: My dad was like this, Oh, come on, Alex, I'm going to let you have first, go on this one.
Speaker 1: Go for it.
Speaker 5: Well, when they call him the first gentleman, rita, this sounds like a conspiracy, but this is true, and it goes to our education system. It's the feminization of men. They want men to be more feminine, and Doug Emoff is as feminine as it gets. And just him sitting there, totally emasculated by his wife and Jinsaki trying to give him a softball interview. It's just sad that he's about to be the first husband. I mean, I mean, I guess he would technically be the first gentleman. I mean, it's absurd. It's kind of like using these weird pronouns. I'm still confused on how it works.
Speaker 3: Well, I just don't know how he's revolution revolutionizing masculinity when he's got a track record of cheating on his first wife with the nanny, getting the nanny pregnant. That's about as toxic as it can get in most people's books. But Alex Stein always a pleasure.
Speaker 2: Thanks for your time this evening.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Rita, talk to you again soon still to come.
Speaker 2: Kinsey's Schofield will tell us.
Speaker 3: Which big names fear being named and shamed in the he did he saga? Welcome Back Joining Me Now celebrity and royal commentator A Kinsey Schofield.
Speaker 2: Kinsey fresh footage of.
Speaker 3: Madonna celebrating the Milano Fashion Week with adults in gabana has prompted some concern, some criticism, but mainly concern amongst fans.
Speaker 2: She does look not herself. Is she okay?
Speaker 3: Someone would say she's looking remarkably fit given her age.
Speaker 7: But.
Speaker 3: She seems to just have had an excessive amount of work done, and you do worry about just where she's at with all that.
Speaker 8: I mean, i'd ask you to find okay. I am grateful that she's no longer trying to show us her b hole on Instagram. You know that's an improvement, But you know when your boyfriend is twenty eight years old and you're nearly seventy. I guess you have to wear multiple pairs of underwear. I agree it's a bizarre look. She's acting a little weird, but and it's very much Pickne energy. But she's got to do what she's got to do to keep up with the Olivia Rodriguez and Sabrina Carpenters of the world.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize her boyfriend was in his twenties and she's around seventy. Wow, okay, I would draw my Criticism'm actually quietly impressed.
Speaker 2: Now, now let's go to Netflix.
Speaker 3: Boss's being a little bit unhappy about the lack of personal footage that's included in a new documentary produced by Harry and Meghan Cold Polo. I've done a documentary on Polo that's going to be fascinating. This is part of the Sussex's massive deal with Netflix, reportedly worth over one hundred and fifty million dollars. The five part documentary series about Harry's passion for Polo is hardly has any personal information or footage, and Netflix are.
Speaker 2: Regretting signing this steal.
Speaker 3: It seems Kinsey, Well, I would have thought that would be regretting it after that first documentary, which had plenty of personal footage, but it was so mind numbingly boring.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 8: And this is not their first failure when it comes to Netflix. They canceled Megan's Pearl before it even started production, Lived to Lead fell on its face. Prince Harry's Archworld documentary I'm Sorry, Invictus documentary Heart of Invectors completely bombed, and so they are worried about this because they were desperate to get something from Prince Harry. Spotify couldn't, so they gave Prince Harry his FOLO show and he barely shows up in it. He barely allows them any sort of access to him, and that's what people would be tuning in for. So this is a huge loss for Netflix. I do imagine that they regret this relationship, and I imagine that they if they're putting all the eggs in the Meghan Markle cooking show basket. Let's just start the prayer circle now, and.
Speaker 3: Poor Meghan's got more reports about her short fuse. Flores Is told of the time that Meghan screamed down the phone at her for a solid thirteen minutes. That's a lot of screaming Kinsey, How many more negative Meghan stories can they be?
Speaker 2: It seems we've got a different one every single week.
Speaker 8: Well, look, I will, I will name my first born after Trevor Ingolson, Meghan Markles first ex husband. If he will, if he'll come out and tell us all his bad stories. Remember she ghosted in.
Speaker 2: That's how That's how he found out.
Speaker 8: That they were getting a divorce. She threw her rings in a fed xbox and shipped him off to him back in California, you know, and her best friend that she no longer talks to her best friend because of that. So there are plenty of more stories out there. They're more personal, they're more damaging. The clock is ticking.
Speaker 3: Now, just on Harry. He is hoping to have a bit of a reinvention, become a statesman type figure. But that effort to reinvent himself is apparently being impacted by dramas surrounding his wife.
Speaker 2: What can you tell me about this story?
Speaker 8: Absolutely, I mean, just around the stories we've just discussed. Prince Harry in New York with the Clintons, hanging out with the Clintons, giving speeches on online safety for children, he wants to be a thought leader, he wants to be respected in this space. But are you and I having that conversation. Absolutely not. We're talking about demon Meghan Markle, dictator and Heal's psycho outbursts, and that is what we're talking about today instead of talking about Prince Harry having a semi successful trip to New York. So the New York Post has come out and said, we talked to people that used to work with President Obama. They saw Prince Harry in New York moving and shaken, and his trip, the success of his trip was negatively affected by Megan's insistence on that US Weekly ego driven you know, puff piece, where everybody called her the world's greatest boss. So, I mean, it's selfish. It's horrible.
Speaker 2: It is selfish.
Speaker 3: And before you go talk a little bit about Beyonce, she had her venture into country music, country and western music, but she won zero People's Choice Country awards.
Speaker 2: Tell me about that. What has been the reaction to that Queen Bee just expects to pick up awards. Was this a surprise?
Speaker 8: I mean this she was nominated seventeen times, so I think it was a surprise because you think that she would get something. She was nominated for zero Country Music Awards, and they were very upset about that. But my argument is go the post Malone route. You need to get in with Nashville. You need to respect the artists that is that created this genre, that you know are that loved this genre, and she just this was a revenge album. She just kind of went and did her own thing, and I think that that's why she's not getting the reception she really wanted.
Speaker 3: It's it's pretty pretty awful. As someone who loves country music yet that ain't country. And I don't mind messing with country a little bit.
Speaker 2: Modernizing it if you if you will, but no, not that, not like that. Before you go.
Speaker 3: We don't have long, But just tell me Sean Diddy Comb's we having more information comad reports of fifty alleged victims going to a law firm, talk about some of them being minors.
Speaker 2: Are there any celebrities.
Speaker 3: Speaking at who's worried about being named and shamed in this saga?
Speaker 8: Well, what this attorney has said that's brand new is that there was one prominent figure that was there at the scene for one of the victims. One of the alleged victims, I should say, so, you know, when is that name going to come up? I think that that's what everybody, everybody is waiting to see and the idea that Sean's attorney is telling people he's excited to testify to defend himself. Rita, I'm telling you that is a threat. That is not just Diddy saying I look forward to defending myself. That is a threat to everybody that might testify or tell on him.
Speaker 2: Kinsey Schofield, thank you so much for your time this evening. That's it from May.
Speaker 3: I'll see you at eleven tomorrow. Next is Newsnight.