Speaker 1: Matt, you are looking absolutely glowing today. What's your secret?
Speaker 2: Well, Anna, I've been using this new hydrating tanning miss called Goldie b with two e's.
Speaker 1: I have to check it out. I've never heard of it.
Speaker 2: Go to their instagram.
Speaker 3: I want the fairy tale, I want the prince charming she how.
Speaker 2: Do I put this? Isn't a fan of my kissing style.
Speaker 1: Boyfriend and girlfriend for about twelve hours. He's in a trash bin. He's non recyclable.
Speaker 2: Catching her mut I love being love, I.
Speaker 3: Love love Our Hens and Bucks party isn't like a last Hurrah. But a lot of people go on their Hens and Bucks and they're like, this is my last Hurrah.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, that doesn't make sense to me. Why would you want a last hurrah when you're going into a marriage.
Speaker 3: The turky It literally makes no sense, like the last Hurrah was supposed to be had. Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 2: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more. Good morning, Good morning Anna. How are you feeling today?
Speaker 1: Hello? Nice to be back.
Speaker 2: Turn on for the week. Anna.
Speaker 3: Okay, So if you follow my social media, you would see that I've started running this year. So Michael is like a very good runner. He just loves running. He probably goes on a run like four times a week at least.
Speaker 2: Enjoys it.
Speaker 3: Loves it like he froths it. Even if we're driving along the beach or something and he sees people running, he's like gets like excited about it, like he loves to run.
Speaker 2: So something wrong and someone psych.
Speaker 3: I mean to be fair, like running was always my go to but I have to be I feel like to run, I need to have like a really like good mindset.
Speaker 1: I need to be a problem.
Speaker 2: I'll just run from it.
Speaker 1: Like what No, But I mean.
Speaker 3: Running is so good for your health, good for your cardiovascular system. So I was like, I'm gonna be like super fit and healthy this year. Obviously last year was not a good healthier for me. So this is like my I'm running to like try to be healthy. And I started with one k literally horrendous, was dying. Now I'm up to three point twenty five k.
Speaker 2: Steady jog, steady pace kind.
Speaker 1: Of like a fast run.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's pretty good. How how many weeks.
Speaker 1: Did that take three? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 3: But like I'm really proud of it, and I'm like posting on my social media being like I did three k and like people are giving me shit being like only three k?
Speaker 2: Somebody, how long does it take? How long did it take you? Sorry to do three k?
Speaker 1: It took me. I think it was nineteen minutes.
Speaker 2: Off shit. When I was at my fittest training for tech Cup, I would run that in eight fifteen.
Speaker 1: Oh so you were like full sprinting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like three K. Now could run three K and I reckon.
Speaker 3: But it's like a build up thing. Like after one K, I was like completely cooked. Then I went to two k, cooked after two Now I'm at three point twenty five.
Speaker 1: Like who knows, like what I'm going to be able to do soon?
Speaker 3: But I just I see a lot of people and they share their little running app thing and people are doing like ten k twenty K. I just think like, wow, how are people running so far?
Speaker 1: Like I'm so out of breath.
Speaker 3: I am like when I say I'm a tomato, Like I'm a full beatroot tomato. You've never seen a redder complexion on someone than me.
Speaker 1: After I run I.
Speaker 2: Ran in when I was fit and modeling and running every day, I ran a I can't remember how far it was, fifteen kilometers or something in forty five minutes after a night doing pub crawls and then literally darts and like smashing pints in London. And I run that the next day. Yeah, I literally now, I don't even reckon I could get out of bed after that. Like it's yeah, like I want to be fit again. You know what, I'm gonna take ut running. I've said this idea. No, I've said this before. I won't, but.
Speaker 1: It's so good.
Speaker 2: I try to start running again. One of Tammy's sister's husbands is getting into it as well, and we were talking about it and then we're like, let's get into running. I want to do it as well.
Speaker 1: It's really good.
Speaker 3: She feels so good, like mentally like me for me mentally. After it, I'm like going to high.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the dolphins a.
Speaker 3: Real high, like a long high, like for the rest of the day. I'm feeling really good, okay, And I think that potentially could be good for you in your mental health.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna try run, but like I don't know when do you do it?
Speaker 1: There's an app that Michael has. I'll get it for you.
Speaker 3: I'll post it on the Facebook group and you basically you press go and it sacksy And I think that makes it more enjoyable because you can like see your progress.
Speaker 2: Is it the one like Instagram and you post it and everyone sees it. Well, my mates are on that.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: I'll find out and get back to you on that, get back to everyone on that.
Speaker 1: What's your turn on of the week?
Speaker 2: Mine isn't so much a turn on. Mine's more yeah, recommendation. I'm going to the dentist to see this afternoon. I don't think I've been to the dentist in to Yeah, No, it sounds bad. I've got a year a year.
Speaker 3: Well, it's not about having perfect teeth, it's about like the check up, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Like I didn't smile.
Speaker 2: I think my last check up was to oh well maybe yeah, it would be a year because every six months. My last one was November and that's such a busy end of the year. I just canceled it. So I've moved it to now. Yeah, and I'm going to get like the clean, gonna get new retainers. So I'm going to get a new retainer to leave at Tammy's house and one in my travel bag and then one here, so like, you know, because I can't sleep without my retainers. Yeah, so I'm going to get like one for everywhere and just get it generally checked up. So that's my tip. Go. I mean, I've brushed my teeth whatt how many times a day? Three? Five?
Speaker 3: I mean, if you can overbrush your teeth, you're definitely hitting that mark because you're doing it a lot.
Speaker 2: Just I like my oral hygiene. I like to say hygienie.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm going to the dentist next Monday's Welt. So it is actually a really good tip, especially for the start of the year, just like something to check off, especially if you have health insurance that like little you have some money to spend on dental now, do don't know, Yeah, and get on it, huh. And physio the rest is physio like natural power.
Speaker 2: I'll have to check my package and.
Speaker 3: Glasses. I got some glasses recently, do you I.
Speaker 2: Haven't used any of that stuff, so I wanted to bank over rollover No.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I think it's like just for the end of the year. My health insurance is full on, like I have to get pregnancy cover now just because like you need it twelve months before you're even like thinking about having a baby, so like having a baby, well, I mean I'm not thinking about having a baby, but it's just like I'm getting married.
Speaker 1: Nothing is planned, but you just have.
Speaker 3: To like just in case you need to get it. So I've got it, And it's not cheap, let me say that much.
Speaker 2: Speaking of me, not cheap. We're full into wedding planning. Fuck me, I know.
Speaker 1: Is this your eke of the week?
Speaker 2: Yeah, go and make it the ech of the week. I mean, I love and I can't wait to get married and I'm so excited and all that, but like you know, the it's just not it's not cheap, is it.
Speaker 1: Everything is so hyked up.
Speaker 3: Like I swear, as soon as people hear the word wedding, it's just like, well add fifty percent onto that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But it's an entrapment as well, because you definitely want to pay it and you're like you can't wait to get married, so you're like, fuck it, I'm gonna have to you know, like they control the what's the word, They have the monopoly of the situation because you want to pay So yeah, yeah, go on, that's my ech of the week, that wedding planning. But we're right into wedding planning, so I'm very excited.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's exciting, but it's also like a reality check when you see all the costs start to come in and you're like, holy, Like I remember I was watching Australia's Cheapest Weddings and on that show. I think it's on I don't know, on one of the networks like seven show. No it's an Australian like Australia's Cheapest Wedding Australian show.
Speaker 2: Fuck, I would love something like that. That'd be sorry for good to watch funny.
Speaker 1: You actually should watch it.
Speaker 3: It's hilarious. I love it so much. But at the start of that show, they're like they say something along the lines of, like the average Australian wedding is sixty thousand dollars, so these people have tried to do it on a budget, blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, sixty.
Speaker 3: Thousand dollars, Like that's a crazy amount of money if you're not getting help from like parents to help like fund that, Like where are people getting all of this money from, Like it's scary, I know, and even like having an international wedding, like a lot of people do that because it actually ends up working out somewhat cheaper. Obviously there's flights and stuff that to get yourself there, but you.
Speaker 2: Get the pretenders that don't come the world, people that, like you know, would flake out, so you don't have to pay for them.
Speaker 1: If you think that. But like, everyone who I've invited is coming.
Speaker 2: It's exciting though, Like I'm not going to give too much way. Oh, I can tell you this. We've picked our wedding song.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did see that on socials that you guys had like a little beat.
Speaker 2: What was that a beach day had like a picnic, and we brought each other a list of songs that's cute that we wanted to like a playlist essentially.
Speaker 1: I thought you guys already had a song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did a song. No, okay, we wanted like our first dance song. We've put our song, and I'm not allowing to say anything about it, so that's why I'm being very vague.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's exciting.
Speaker 2: It's a beautiful song. It's really cute.
Speaker 1: That's exciting.
Speaker 3: I have mine too, Yes, so just mine the song.
Speaker 1: We pictures from my list, just from your list.
Speaker 3: He's happy about that, guys, He's got the biggest smile on his safe.
Speaker 2: It was a good song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, No, I'm excited. We'll have to exchange those songs.
Speaker 3: I'm not allowed to sorry, Oh, you can't tell me I'm anyone. Oh it's a full secret. Fine, I'm not telling you mine.
Speaker 2: I've been sworn to secrecy. And it's hard because you're so excited about stuff, like even like every little detail I want to tell, and I've made a promise that I won't sell anyone anything, so it's a surprise. Yeah, And I'm just like sitting there like I want you know, you know how I am, Like I love telling stuff and I'm excited about it. But yes, yeah, but.
Speaker 3: It's like worth worth the final outcome of like when you do have that moment, it will be extra.
Speaker 2: Oh I can't wait for the Yeah, it's like I've seen some stuff and what we're going to do and it's going to be an amazing day. I'm so excited for that. But yeah, it's all happening.
Speaker 1: I'm excited. I need a more accommodation.
Speaker 2: I need to book my tickets for yours.
Speaker 1: Still have you not booked your tickets to my wedding?
Speaker 2: No, we're not. We're nutting out the dates of what we're going to do.
Speaker 1: Okay, probably little tip.
Speaker 3: There's fourteen hundred dollar return flights with Eddie Had at the moment, YEA, Melbourne to London. If you want to get Melwurn to Athens, there's sixteen hundred with Eddie.
Speaker 2: Had and then you are Athens to call through.
Speaker 1: You need to really get on that.
Speaker 3: You've asked me my wedding dates like four times.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I've already told you you.
Speaker 3: Also, you've also got the email with all the details, and.
Speaker 2: I've also got your calendar, and you've got.
Speaker 3: My calendar with the wedding dates in there, and you're like, can you tell me the dates again?
Speaker 2: I'm like, I've one of my messages dumb it down as possible for me, like, just give me the exact dates of what's.
Speaker 1: But I've done that every single time.
Speaker 3: And I've told you the exact place to book accommodation as well, so you'll be close Yea. Anyway, is that one close to the venue, extremely close, and it's beautiful like waterfront, amazing.
Speaker 2: What's your for the week? Anna?
Speaker 3: Okay, well look, speaking of weddings, I as you know, track my period, so I know my ovulation date is. I know when, like you know, where everything's kind of situated. Obviously, I have no contraception at the moment at like from now on, like I'm doing trying.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to have a baby, but I'm just like I'm not I don't need contraception, like I'm tracking my cycle so well. But anyway, since I am tracking and I kind of put the dates in, it does like six months of what's coming up. And I've realized that I'm gonna have my period from my whole wedding week. Like I'm at the moment getting ten day periods. I don't even know if that's normal, Like I don't know if I need to go see a GP about that because I just think ten days is like ridiculous to just have your period for that long. So I don't know if something's wrong. But anyway, maybe I should get that checked out after this. But yeah, period for the whole wedding week and then spilling on to the friend moon, which is so annoying.
Speaker 1: I'm irritated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, does that always is that? That's not gospel though? What that tracker?
Speaker 3: It's not gospel it is I'm like very regular really yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought it can fluctuate and change.
Speaker 3: Maybe by like a day, like oh okay, forward and back, but like essentially what it says goes. But yeah, like you're only meant to get your period for a maximum of seven days and I'm going ten, so it's kind of you know, that's a nick and then having my period for the wedding is an ink. But there's literally nothing I can do about it. Like I could go on the pill and try and skip my period, but then I'm like, I don't want to be on any contraception anymore.
Speaker 1: Like I've had just.
Speaker 2: For that, not just for that.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know, I've like loved not.
Speaker 1: Being on anything.
Speaker 2: How long it take.
Speaker 3: The pill can like like mess up how you're feeling, and you know, I just don't want to like mess with my hormones.
Speaker 2: So I'm a bit like it's not the worst thing. It's not the worst A towel down, yeah.
Speaker 3: I know, But like when I imagine my wedding night, do I imagine a towel down? Or do I imagine myself in like white lingerie?
Speaker 1: Like you know what I mean, Like I'm not gonna be wearing white launcher.
Speaker 2: We're talking off air, and we were comparing ring sizes and cock sizes before your so on. Well, and we were talking about a ring and we were asking the question, because this has come up in on my Instagram a couple of times this week in my new speak, can you try on someone else's ring before they do?
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Well, say, for instance, when I took you to we went to Unique Diamonds the jewelers, and you were helping with the ring. Apparently it's bad luck if you tried on tammy my engage our engagement ring, yeah.
Speaker 1: Which I didn't. Just to be clear, you did. You definitely did.
Speaker 2: Which makes zero sense because it didn't even get past my You were.
Speaker 3: Going on the pinky thing like, I don't know if you think that's gonna fit.
Speaker 2: It didn't even get past my nail.
Speaker 1: I mean. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So there's been a bit of like controversy around this recently.
Speaker 2: Because there was an influencer that she did a story didn't she or something, and she was trying on her friend's engagement ring, and it copped a bit of backlash for doing that before her friend's fiance proposed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I can understand, like there's two trains of thought about it. I personally wouldn't be offended if I was a friend, because it looks like it could be potentially like a collab and maybe helping her a partner out. So I would be like, I'm glad that my partner's getting helped out. I don't know, like I have tried on before I was engaged my friend's engagement rings because I was like, oh my god, I want to see what.
Speaker 1: It looks like on my finger.
Speaker 3: Like I'm not superstitious at all. Yeah, So if you're asking me, like about the superstition of it, because there is a superstition that apparently like you're unlucky in love if you try on other people's engagement ring, which I just absolutely don't believe it. And I've been very lucky in love. I've actually not too. Yeah I'm lucky now. Yeah, I'm lucky now. But yeah, like, should you try on someone's engagement ring before they've tried it on?
Speaker 1: Themselves. Maybe not maybe not.
Speaker 2: I think I just not respect but out of just what's the word, like tradition or out of like good wit, like just don't wait till they've tried it on, and then if they offer it to you to.
Speaker 1: Try on, like you can ask if can I try?
Speaker 2: And can I see how that looks? Like? Maybe? But then that's sort of weird. I mean I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I've asked that of my friends, like can I try on your ring? Like I want to see what I look like with an engagement ring on?
Speaker 2: But that's apparently the Yeah, that's bad luck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't believe in that, do Like there's things I believe in definitely and like superstition wise, but that's definitely not one of them.
Speaker 2: I won't put new shoes on the counter on the bench, that's bad luck, is it? And if somebody does around me, I get them to throw salt over their left shoulder.
Speaker 1: WITCHI poo meadow, that's bad luck.
Speaker 2: Well, I've said to Tammy at our wedding, I want to do all the traditions. I want something to borrow, something blue, something old, something new. I want to do the bouquet. I want to do everything, like all the traditions, Like I'm a tradition, Like if we're going to do it, it's gonna I'm only having one wedding in my life and I want it to be like hit all those things.
Speaker 3: Is this what Tammy was talking about when she was saying, you're a bit of a grimzilla.
Speaker 2: This is my only request.
Speaker 1: This is what I want. I want something borrowing, something blues, you know what.
Speaker 3: It's nice that you're involved and like it's nice you're taking interest, but like.
Speaker 2: As a WhatsApp group and I haven't even said anything. I'm not getting involved. I've just said my piece.
Speaker 1: You're just saying your piece on the sidelines. This is what I want. This is what I will be having. I'm a traditional guy.
Speaker 2: I know this episode has been very wedding heavy. Guys, don't worry. We're not going to continue down this route unless you want us too. Though, happy too, but you know, well we're gonna we're on our wedding year, so we obviously want to talk about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Next thing we're going to chat about Anna is bucks and hens.
Speaker 3: This is a big topic, so much to unpack with bucks and hands.
Speaker 2: I would say, well, there's almost as much planning goes into this as the wedding.
Speaker 1: Do you reckon?
Speaker 2: Well, not for you, No, not for anyone, And yeah, not for anyone who goes to the best man and the maid of honor and lands on their shoulders, doesn't it. Yeah, well, has your maid of honor and bridesmaids planned anything for you?
Speaker 1: So yeah.
Speaker 3: So basically our plan is we're going to go to the Gold Coast. We're gonna all stay at the same hotel. We're gonna go to a cabaret night cabaret. I think it's just like a I don't know, like like burlesque.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think like a burlesqued kind of show. We're going to do a boat party.
Speaker 3: We might spend some time at the pool, just like get away from Melbourne. Obviously, the Gold Coast has amazing weather. I think we're gonna do it in April, so yeah, that's gonna be fun. And then Michael's best man, he's like literally planned everything. He's just told Michael a weekend that he needs to make sure he's free for and Rory, his best man, is going to pick him up from our house and just drive it to wherever.
Speaker 1: Whatever they've got planned Dale.
Speaker 2: If you're listening, probably not, but there you go. Take some spoke from that. Are you having Are you going to the strippers? Anna? No, you don't want to see any men take their clothes off. No.
Speaker 1: I don't find strippers hot.
Speaker 3: Firstly, why because I'm attracted to my fiance, Like, I don't need, like.
Speaker 2: Michael, stripping, do you find that hot?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Just so you're not interested in topless waiters or anything like that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, And like I don't want any dick straws.
Speaker 3: I was literally about to ask you, I don't want any like dick paraphernalia at my hen's party.
Speaker 2: Michael, what pin the dick on? Michael?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Like I think it's like I want it to be like really like chic, classy esthetic, and I think like the most the furthest i'd go would be like to have his like face on a popsicle stick and like you know how people do that with like their face. I think that would be as far as I go. But I think, like I want it to just be about having fun dressing.
Speaker 1: Up with the girls.
Speaker 2: Theme they will have.
Speaker 3: Themes will be up on the Gold Coast for three days, and I think each night. We're gonna have like a dress code.
Speaker 2: Is one of them going to be and it's last Rodeo Cowgirls?
Speaker 3: No, that's been really really I've done unfortunately, And if you had, if you did have it like Rodeo or like cowboy girl theme, it does look really cool.
Speaker 1: So I'm not.
Speaker 3: Trying to I'm not throwing shade, but yeah, we've got our themes. I'm obviously not going to reveal them now, but yeah, I'm excited.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be fun.
Speaker 2: Is Michael allowed to go to the strippers? Or have you had a stern word to Rory?
Speaker 3: Do you know what the best thing about Michael and Rory are? I love them so much. They literally have like said to me, they're like, we are absolutely we don't want strippers. We would never go to the strippers. That's not for us. Like they're like so off that they're just not about that type of thing.
Speaker 1: I think they just want to.
Speaker 3: Have like a wholesome boys weekend. A lot of Michael's friends all have kids now, so they don't get to see each other as often, so I think it's just about like bonding with each other. I think they might go play golf. I think it's just like gonna be wholesome. Obviously they're gonna get lit and yeah it's gonna be nice. What about you, Like, what's your stance on strippers at a Bucks party?
Speaker 2: I don't care much for them. I've said it before, like I don't. I don't find them attractive. I find it kind of cringe. I remember I was at a bikes or something and there was a stripper there and I was just in the corner talking to a mate like I didn't even care for it. Yeah, it's just not I don't find it hot. I find it cringe. Like I couldn't tell you the last time I even went to a strip club. Yeah, I wouldn't have been. It's been a while, probably once when I was eighteen. I'm just not into them. Yeah, so I've told my mates because it's come up in conversation, Like for the Bucks, I said, no, no, no strippers. I find it.
Speaker 3: If I know your friends, I reckon they're gonna like do one that's like a sea, like a secret stripper. Like they won't tell you about it, they wouldn't. I just have a feeling they might. No, you need to be crystal clear, like guys if you're listening.
Speaker 1: We don't want strippers, No.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. I don't think they seem pretty. My mate seems like they didn't want them either. Really yeah, no, like Dale doesn't care for him, Like, yeah, I don't think they do. They're all in relationships now. I don't think they care for it.
Speaker 1: What's your plan?
Speaker 2: So the plan is, I don't know that they've haven't made a plan. But if my ideal bucks party, anyone's listening, I want to keep it small. I don't want a big one like my rooms party, and that we and a couple of mates. Maybe we go, we go somewhere, we get a house, go play golf or something, yeah, a driving range more than golf. Drinks into like a steak dinner, steak like a nice steak.
Speaker 1: You do love a steak into.
Speaker 2: A nice steak dinner. Then I think that it's been chatted with Tammy. That then we meet up at like an Airbnb or a penthouse with her Hen's party, and then we like cross them over and continue to have a big party for the night.
Speaker 3: So where is this going to take place withul this big gold coastal Melbourne or it's undecided.
Speaker 2: I decided I think I sent her maid of honor Amy my best man's Instagram actually the other day and said, this is who you need to talk to because they were talking about it on the phone.
Speaker 1: Got you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, well that's exciting, is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's exciting. I'm not, like I said, I don't care for topless waiters, strippers or anything like that. I don't. I think the era of that sort of stuff's dead anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a big crean.
Speaker 2: It's a bit. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you're listening and that's what you're into, that's completely fine. Like I have a friend, one of my best friends actually, when I was saying like I want no dig paraphernalia at my hands, she was like, I want all the Dick paraphernalia.
Speaker 1: I want Dick straws, I want Dick napkins, I want like all of it.
Speaker 3: And I was like that's so fine, Like you do you and like it's gonna be fun, and like I think it's fun when like everyone kind of just has exactly what they want for that occasion.
Speaker 2: Said the same thing. We're INSEEXI land the other day and I was like pointing at the Dick straws and that I was like, oh, look at your hens. Not She was like, I want none of that stuff. I wanted chic. Yeah, we gets thrown around a lot in the wedding planning meeting. Was that chic elegant?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I love that. That's exactly what you want for your wedding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's the go I mean.
Speaker 3: One of my ex boyfriends was a topless waiter for Hen's parties.
Speaker 1: Remember, yeah, I can imagine who. Yeah, And I.
Speaker 3: Remember he said to me he was like, after working as a topless waiter, I don't trust any women. And I was like why and he was like, because I've had sex with so many brides to be And I was like, really, like that's crazy. That's so crazy because the whole obviously in both of our Hens and Bucks party isn't like a last hurrah. But a lot of people go on their Hens and Bucks and they're like, this is my last hurrah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, that doesn't make sense to me. Why would you want a last hurrah when you're going into a marriage.
Speaker 1: It literally makes no sense, like the last post to be had.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that doesn't make sense to me. Well, if you're going into a marriage, I feel like you're meant to be very you know, like secure, secure, ready to go to know what you want, you know what you want? Yeah, done with all that garbage.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I wonder how many marriages have not gone ahead because at a Bucks party or a Hen's party, the bride to be or groom to be has actually cheated on their partner with like a stripper or someone else portrayal.
Speaker 2: A week or a month out from the wedding as well.
Speaker 3: But then imagine in that person's head, they're thinking, well, this is my last hurrah, so this is okay.
Speaker 2: That's not I couldnot relate to that.
Speaker 3: I cannot, I absolutely cannot relate to that in any sort of way.
Speaker 2: What would you do if Michael's friends surprised him with a stripper, I'd be pissed at.
Speaker 1: All of them.
Speaker 3: But Michael doesn't want to strip us it was a stripper, then I would just be like why, like was not wanted, Like there's no need.
Speaker 2: If I did that, I would ask the stripper piety to leave. Yeah, I'd say thanks for coming, thanks for coming, keep your clothes on go.
Speaker 3: I thought you were going to ask me the question, like, what would you do if Michael like cheated on the bus, snut.
Speaker 2: That's not even in the conversation.
Speaker 1: You know what I would do, it would be done though, that's.
Speaker 2: Not even in the conversation. That's just a weird way of thinking. I feel.
Speaker 3: Do you worry that, like pre wedding it's such a thing that people get cold feet? I worry about that sometimes.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, Like.
Speaker 3: It's a full thing, Like just before people get married, they're like have a meltdown, like who knows how I'm going to feel?
Speaker 1: Who knows how Michael's going to feel?
Speaker 3: You know, and with you guys, like there's it's a real thing, Like cold feet is a real thing. I think that's where cold feet came from, like just before marrying someone being like shit, is this my like forever person?
Speaker 2: Friend's reference. That's the starting episode where Rachel gets cold feet with her fiance.
Speaker 3: Does she yeah, okay, walk down the aisle? And she doesn't walk down the aisle? Yeah, do you worry about that?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's just a me thing. Maybe it's just like anxious attachment style.
Speaker 2: I'm anxious attachment style, But I'm pretty secure in.
Speaker 1: That You're like I know that.
Speaker 2: I think, I mean, it's going to be walking down that aisle if yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Know, but like sometimes I just imagine it and I'm like, imagine if like one of us got cold feet and then the wedding didn't go ahead, Like how crazy.
Speaker 1: Would that be?
Speaker 2: Would you let us party on?
Speaker 1: If we're all in Greece, I'd be partying on.
Speaker 3: I'd take myself to Mick and ask to cry my sorrow drink my sorrows.
Speaker 2: While because if I was there and Michael wasn't there and then wedding he got cold feet, I would like to steal.
Speaker 3: Like even just the fact that we're, like god to get married. Just to think about the fact that there's been like runaway brides or runaway grooms like at the wedding, Like that is the craziest thing to me, Like when like even the fact that we've now seen like costings, like how much that cost? Imagine to not even show up to your own wedding like that?
Speaker 1: Just I can't like.
Speaker 2: Don't get deposits back.
Speaker 1: I can't wrap my head around that, can you.
Speaker 2: No, I'm I'm walking. I'm at the end of that aisle. If for no reason, there would be no reason why I wouldn't be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, same, there's no reason why we'd be walking up the aisle. No one's saying to agree with me.
Speaker 2: This is toxic chat. This is toxic chat. So red flag green flags a little bit different this week. Anna, we're gonna call it a loud or banned. So I'll ask a question. You tell me if it's a loud or banned. We've already answered this one.
Speaker 1: I feel strippers one two three okay?
Speaker 2: This is this is it is literally on that topic as well. Lap dancers allowed or banned two one? And what strippers and lap dancers go hand in hand? I feel okay. Casino allowed or.
Speaker 3: Banned three two one allowed.
Speaker 2: I don't care for a casino.
Speaker 1: But is it allowed or is it band? Three two one allowed?
Speaker 2: Sure? Band, I don't care for a casino.
Speaker 3: To be fair, this is about like if you're allowing or banning the other person.
Speaker 2: This is about allowed, allowed, allowed, allowed.
Speaker 1: Limo three to one allowed?
Speaker 2: I mean sure, excessive alcohol three two one allowed? It's your hands or your buck? Sure they don't message you the whole night three to one? You know how I feel about that? Okay. On the opposite end of that, they blow up your phone while you're out and it doesn't allow you to enjoy yourself.
Speaker 1: Three two one.
Speaker 2: I always think there's a right amount of messages on a night, write.
Speaker 3: Amount of messages from your partner on your bucks or hands. I think, like maybe like a phone called check in, like kbab, how's it going really good?
Speaker 2: I just think if there's a conversation, you don't ignore it, like it's just like, you know, a conversation.
Speaker 3: Obviously die But I'm not gonna like, I'm not gonna impede on Michael's night by now.
Speaker 2: But if like, you don't just ignore the message like everyone's on their phone and it does it. It takes no longer than ten seconds to reply to a message. Yeah, do you know what I mean? So it's no harm in that. If there's no conversation, then it's fine, do what you've got to do. But if someone's if she sent me a message or something, you'll reply.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, mat it's time for am I the asshole. My sister Alice is getting married to Chris. I'm very happy for them. He's the best guy I know. I've been friends with Chris since high school and I actually set them up a couple of years ago. The bachelor party happened and last Friday. It was between our friendship group, six of us total. Having known Chris for many years, I know he's a bit of a pushover, very go with the flow whenever we all meet up. He's happy to do whatever. He isn't someone who is very assertive. For his bachelor party, he wanted to get beers and hang at my place since I have a huge yard pool table, actual pool and jacuzzi. He wanted a relaxing night. Unbeknownst to Chris, Mark managed to talk the guys into chipping in for a stripper and did not mention it to me until the day of this party.
Speaker 2: Damn Mark, up to his usual tricks.
Speaker 3: He thought it would be a good idea since Chris and Alice both agree not to tell each other what happens at their prospective parties. Red Fly, I immediately told Mark to cancel and that it was a bad idea. Fristados, this is a bachelor party for the man marrying my sister. I know she wouldn't want him to dance with an almost naked woman before he marries her. Secondly, I don't want a stripper in my home. I respect that if you want to do that for single men at a club, but not in my home for a groom to be Thirdly, they didn't ask Chris about it, and I feel it goes against his wishes of a relaxing night. He said it was too late because he'd already ordered her, So I kept an eye on my door camera for the rest of the night and turned her away before any of the guys could answer.
Speaker 2: He'd put the deposit down.
Speaker 3: I said it was just one of my neighbors asking for something.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 3: Mark asked me about it, since he'd contacted where he'd hired her from. They told him I turned her away. I confess that I did for the following reasons above, And he said it was a dick move to cancel her without telling him since it was meant to be a surprise gift for his party. Am I the asshole for intervening? Chris had a great night without a stripper anyway?
Speaker 2: Well, no, I don't think you're the asshole. I mean your sister's groom. I wouldn't want a girl grinding on them, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: But also, like your sister comes first, she takes precedence over anyone else. So she's looking out for a sister.
Speaker 2: I think though there's no don't like and this goes what you're saying before. If my mates want to surprise everyone, I don't want one, so like if they could walk in, if I was Chris, I'd just be like, eh, like lame.
Speaker 3: Like if you've already said you don't want it. I think she's actually following his wishes by turning her away, don't you reckon?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, he's on the right movie. I don't think he's an asshole at all. I think Mark's a bit of a loser for booking one when it's been prefaced that they don't want one, and too bad, too sad mate, get over yourself.
Speaker 3: This is the thing as well though, Like I feel like at a Bucks party, right, if there's a guy who's at the Bucks party and he's like, well, I want to I thought I was at a Bucks party.
Speaker 1: I assume there was going to be a striper here.
Speaker 3: Then they could order one for their own self pleasure, as opposed to thinking about the groom to be. And I think that's where it can get a little bit tricky.
Speaker 2: But like, it's not their day.
Speaker 3: It's not their day, but they're like, I'm at a Bucks party, I expect for there to be a stripper here.
Speaker 2: It's so cliche and so naffed and tacky strippers out of a Bucks thing. I think, like, you know, if that's what you want to do, why don't you go out answers to the strip club?
Speaker 3: Like, I mean, the thing is each to their own, Like, if that's your vibe, go for it. But I just think, like Matt said, if you've specifically said this is not what I want, I think people should respect that, and I think never expect that that's how a Bucks party or a Hen's party is going to unfold.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's the asshole. I think he's done the right thing. But a bit of a red flag if by pointing out was they don't tell each other what happens in the respective parties. Yeah, that's weird bit of a red flat.
Speaker 1: I mean that kind of like.
Speaker 2: What are you not reporting to your partner.
Speaker 3: That's kind of like the mentality of like what happens at my Bucks party and Hen's party stays at the Bucks party and Hen's party. I mean, we all know that type of toxic chat. You just I don't know I don't want to be.
Speaker 2: A part of that. No communication is key. I don't think that's the right way to go.
Speaker 3: Guys, thank you so much for tuning in. As always, make sure you give us a five star review. It means the absolute world to us, and head over to our Facebook page to continue the conversation there until next time.
Speaker 2: Soyah bye.
Speaker 1: Not as much wedding chat next time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're all wedding chatted out.
Speaker 1: Bye guys.
Speaker 2: By