Speaker 1: Hello, it's an all in today. Now I'm on a different mic jays.
Speaker 2: Morning.
Speaker 1: I don't know what number it is.
Speaker 3: Because he's standing on the treadmill and you're on the further higher treadmill with the incline.
Speaker 2: You're very dressed up today.
Speaker 4: Hi, how are we?
Speaker 5: She's got meeting?
Speaker 6: I got client meetings in the wild and there's Club Macy. You don't want to see that, mate, dog, it's pretty fun. Well, guess what what?
Speaker 4: Guys? It's an end of an era electric moving out of my house? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Should we do a goodbye party? What's going on?
Speaker 4: I'm moving Richmond?
Speaker 2: You hang on? Are you moving in with someone?
Speaker 5: Are you moving to Adelaide?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, where do you think I'm going.
Speaker 2: To be moving to South Melbourne?
Speaker 5: In with Jack Charles? No, in with someone from this office?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Is it in with the man?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: Is it in with you? Moving with someone we know?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, moving? I'm moving like moving with girlfriends?
Speaker 2: How many?
Speaker 6: How did you know that?
Speaker 5: South Melbourne?
Speaker 1: Back in the Fitzroy, she's gone north Simon north Side straight what straight number? Oh yeah, that's about ideas I used to live in. I didn't heard about this going to I used to live in Fitzroy. It was the time I laughed at him.
Speaker 6: You're right, just time need some change's different people.
Speaker 4: Uh no.
Speaker 6: So one of my girlfriends that I used to live with in Queensland, she's moving back, which hence the move which.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're like, I'm going to get out of this place and come with.
Speaker 4: You should see the pattern moving into those.
Speaker 2: Is the one that, Yeah, what's right, Spenny?
Speaker 4: A little bit more e Spenny, but it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: That means we've got two things look forward to, a moving out of the current party.
Speaker 6: We actually were talking about house warming parties the other day and we're like, because the house is so chic, we're like, let's do a house warming party and everyone has to come in like suits and like floor dresses.
Speaker 2: That's not going to happen.
Speaker 4: It'll be hot as.
Speaker 2: To borrow the.
Speaker 8: Happy happy, there's nothing he hates more.
Speaker 9: Did you put that on Jason's tab?
Speaker 2: Happy birthday?
Speaker 8: A birthday may give it a blow blow blow blow.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, remember.
Speaker 9: Guys, I don't like celebrating birthdays, but we love you maybes, I love you indulgence, but this is lovely.
Speaker 2: Actually, Vanilla, you're not celebrated enough.
Speaker 9: That's very nice. We love you of everyone on the pot iron Moby.
Speaker 2: That's funny, that's funny. He uploads the pot thirty five today.
Speaker 9: Also knows it's the French.
Speaker 2: That movie through me bend the French. No idea when we hid him, there's no I have no idea.
Speaker 7: An email sometimes I see the memes goes through his personal emails that he finds him like two days later rattles.
Speaker 9: Poor guy called Moby is in the company that gets all these emails that are not for him.
Speaker 5: Maybe what treats did you get there for your birthday?
Speaker 9: Vanilla slice? It looks it does, doesn't it? And and.
Speaker 2: Question creamy many creamy? What's the contents of an almond croissant?
Speaker 5: Almonds butter in it?
Speaker 3: Is it plans almonds?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: He went really high.
Speaker 3: Then that's because it wasn't.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: There's a name for the stuff though it is.
Speaker 2: What's almond?
Speaker 9: Now there's a name for it. It's two up to in the corner here.
Speaker 2: That was going.
Speaker 9: We'll see the plants so far as there is some some lamb shanks in the slow cooker lambk and I believe my wonderful partner has made a cheesecake.
Speaker 2: Hell, she loves you.
Speaker 9: She's quite good at that bakery baked goods. And we'll see tonight my mic Depending on how how much energy I have, we might go out for a movie.
Speaker 2: But I don't know where you're doing. Question, will you be having your typical poached eggs lunch or are you going to break them?
Speaker 9: Old? No, it'll be it'll be pot cheggs lunch.
Speaker 2: Thank restored. Look we can't have he has poast eggs on toast every day for lunch.
Speaker 9: Every eggs in a in a boiling water.
Speaker 4: A little of people that that's going to gross you out? Have you ever heard?
Speaker 6: This is what my dad used to do. He used to crack an egg into like a mug with a little bit of water, put in the microwave.
Speaker 4: Coaches And.
Speaker 9: I've graduated to the point now where I don't use a cup to crack the eggs. I just whack him on the on the chopping and then with hand crack them into the well.
Speaker 2: For a guy eats them every day. Hope you know how to crack them.
Speaker 3: It's pretty far in the pot and everything.
Speaker 9: Well, yeah, no, you don't have to come out terribly if you don't.
Speaker 3: I had a period of my life for I was poaching a lot of eggs and I tried all the tricks, and you just swell the water.
Speaker 2: No, I don't swell the water. I'll give you hot Sometimes you can't.
Speaker 7: Preston said, move the pot off the main grill, just to touch so that way bubbles in one of the sides. There'll be a side of the pot that starts bubbling, and drop it there. Then move the pot to the other side and start bubbling.
Speaker 2: Drop it in that.
Speaker 9: See. I don't swel it until they're all in, and then I give it a little swell to make sure that they don't stick to the pot. That's the most important part. Otherwise it doesn't matter. And vinegar you do just how long does it take? Three minutes? Exactly?
Speaker 4: Tim Do you like them running or like kind of like I like.
Speaker 9: Them a little bit gooey, Yeah, gooey, not running gooey, yeah, three minutes on the dot exactly.
Speaker 2: Does it funck with it if you buy the extra large eggs?
Speaker 9: Not really, No, you just got to make sure the pot's like proper boiling when you put them in.
Speaker 1: We've got those lit legs that start read and they get wide and white and whiter, and they like, have.
Speaker 2: You got them?
Speaker 5: How much?
Speaker 1: They yeah, it's awesome, so they work. It starts soft and then it comes down and down and down.
Speaker 5: It's hard.
Speaker 2: You put it in the water.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's awesome. Wait, that's the actual egg?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, it looks like an egg. It's like a little glass.
Speaker 2: You throw it in trying to crack it.
Speaker 5: Have you got one?
Speaker 9: I thought about it, but I got it pretty downpacked.
Speaker 5: So I was going to buy you one question?
Speaker 2: Do you think you would need the timer? Do you think you could look at the egg?
Speaker 9: And I think I could? Yeah, I reckon, I could, I could.
Speaker 6: Ask you wait, hang on, so let me get this straight. You get up at three am.
Speaker 9: And no, no, no, every day for lunchtime?
Speaker 2: Ask him what he has for breakfast?
Speaker 9: What do you have for breaky bro yogurts and nutmes?
Speaker 2: Otherwise? No, it is Yeah, we can't broadcastsicides.
Speaker 5: Chase, just that's a jasing.
Speaker 4: What do you have for break first?
Speaker 2: Poached eggs and mushies?
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's probably your standard. Yeah, there's a lot of.
Speaker 5: Delivered and mushies and Turkish.
Speaker 4: Jeez.
Speaker 3: I've got like yogurt, protein, weak, bicks berries, how many weeks?
Speaker 9: Three?
Speaker 5: Sometimes I have pizto, Sometimes I just have a coffee. Sometimes I have two boiled eggs.
Speaker 4: Do you feel better when you eat or when you don't eat?
Speaker 5: Depends what I've got on. I don't eat in the morning, and then I go to the gym. I'm like deplete it like I'm starving now because we.
Speaker 9: Like Wally, how are you guys feeling after your marathon of a shirt? I like to be clean, energy ized, not.
Speaker 2: Hungry.
Speaker 5: I'm really hungry.
Speaker 4: How many k's did you cover?
Speaker 5: Like nearly eleven ten and a half. That's a loss.
Speaker 9: That's like that, that's an extra meal.
Speaker 2: Jace was on the trip, and seriously, I.
Speaker 3: Don't think he would have got to I don't think he would have got to double digits.
Speaker 7: You can get little game.
Speaker 5: Look at him, he goes, I'm not gonna buy. I'm not gonna buy. Look at him.
Speaker 6: Do you think he's look do you think he's he's taking a back to the.
Speaker 4: Down bro.
Speaker 9: One of my favorites at the same time, order pretty much pretty much.
Speaker 5: I didn't walk out of the studio once I said on that thing the whole time.
Speaker 9: That's correct. The difference was you take a little break here and there and.
Speaker 2: You fucking look something up on the computer.
Speaker 9: That's one of my favorite things from today was watching the bare feet of Jason from my studio, just just walking away.
Speaker 5: He's a heavy water.
Speaker 3: I can hear the bear fees from Jason outside the sand fury of studio.
Speaker 9: Yeah, j Rex.
Speaker 1: Discovered a new dinosaur today twenty did alarms big heavy feet, a dinosaur that does not run, nor does it It's glued to the ground with its oversized heavy thing.
Speaker 4: I actually think that.
Speaker 1: And in the Nova Studios they discovered a new time score, the Jason Rannosaurus.
Speaker 5: Rex jas the Jasaurus. Welcome to Director Park, Welcome to Jason Park.