Speaker 1: Getting them every day. Adelaides.
Speaker 2: The turn of events are read the Menendez brothers in La is.
Speaker 3: Extreme and anyone who has watched the documentary or watched Monsters, which is probably one of the biggest shows on Netflix at the moment, will be well across this story in unbelievable scenes. The LA District Attorney has recommended re sentencing for the Menendez brothers. George Gascon had this to say this morning.
Speaker 4: We're going to recommend to the court that the life without the possibility of parole be removed and that there will be sentence for murder, which because there are two murders involved, there will be fifty years to life. However, because of their age under the law, since they were under twenty six years of age at the time that the scribes occurred, there will be eligible for parole immediately.
Speaker 1: This is unbelievable, isn't it. Let's go to LA.
Speaker 2: We're gonna speak to Marley Hogan of course, Channel Seven's very own and good morning to.
Speaker 1: You, Marley. Good morning, Oh my gosh, this is extraordinary.
Speaker 2: Was this somewhat of an expectation over in the States or was everyone seeing there going what the hell is going to happen.
Speaker 5: Here, you know, over the last I've been following this for the last few weeks, and I was starting to feel like this was the recommendation that was going to come. The District Attorney had done a number of interviews where he said he has looked at this new evidence and he does not believe that the brothers deserve to spend the rest of their life behind bars. So it was expected that he would make this announcement. But what I thought was really interesting about it is that he said there are people in his office that strongly disagree with him. This is not a universal decision. There is a split in the DA's office. Some people do not believe that the Menendez brothers were molested and that they killed their parents in self defense, and others inside that office strongly believe that they've paid their debt to society and it's time for them to come out. Ultimately, this will be a decision that the judge makes. The DA can say that he believed what he wants the sentence to be, which is murder with fifty years, but because of their age they would have they would be eligible for parole immediately. But a judge will make that final call.
Speaker 6: Mirley talk us through this new evidence.
Speaker 3: So there is a suggestion that a former member of a boy band came out and said that Jose Menendez had sexually abused him.
Speaker 6: So there's that, and there's also a letter written.
Speaker 5: By Eric, So there are those other allegations from a man outside the family, a member of the boy band, and those accusations are part of another very popular documentary as well. Those allegations have been looked at and have raised concerns because if those allegations are true, it would add weight to the men's defense, the brother's defense that they were also molested by their own father. The other piece of evidence is also interesting because it's a letter that Eric Menendez wrote to his cousin, and he wrote that letter months before the murders took place, and it does allude to abuse and talk about different parts of abuse, which would again back up their accounts and their long held claims that they were abused by their father.
Speaker 7: Jose Menentez.
Speaker 5: So those are really the two key parts of evidence, and of course the intense public interest that is now around this case because of all of those documentaries. There were those two very popular documentaries, the one on Netflix, and of course the drama series as well well.
Speaker 2: Can you simplify it for people like me who don't really understand the court system, etc. What's the process from here and how long could this take before it all unfolds?
Speaker 5: Well, like everything with the court system, it can take quite a long time, or it can surprise you and move quite quickly. But what will happen now is that the DA will make this recommendation and file this paperwork with a judge. And it's my understanding that this will not change the next hearing date, which is on November twenty sixth, and that is when we'll get more information about the next steps. Still going to be a bit of a process. They're not going to be released today because the district Attorney doesn't have the power to do that. It has to come from a judge.
Speaker 3: Wow, Miley doesn't speak to the power of TikTok and the likes of Kim Kardashian, who's also been a strong advocate for the boys.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, this really does look at people power. The public opinion has really come forward here. I've actually gone down to the Menendez House in Beverly Hills where these murders took place. Back in nineteen eighty nine, and at the moment, there's a privacy screen outside that mansion because there are so many people that are walking past that house. When I was there, there were groups of people filming tiktoks, taking photographs, wanting to really insert themselves and be a part of this story. And I spoke to a bunch of people and they'd all said, oh, we've watched the documentary or we've watched the drama series and they have this real opinions on it. But then the family as well are hoping to harness that public opinion, that public pressure and interest to really highlight this case, which is what really happened if you look at it. Of course, there's the new evidence that's come forward, but there's also a lot of intense interest around this story. And also, to add as a side notes, it's important to point out the district attorney is actually up for reelection as well, so there's a lot of private commentary around that as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Miley, for those who haven't followed the story, Hose and Kitty were incredibly wealthy. Just quickly before we let you go, because I know you've been busy, and thank you so much for your time, but surely no one's living in that house, right, No, there.
Speaker 5: Is no one living in that house at the moment, and I do think it's important to say that That's what originally the prosecutors managed to prove, was that the two young men killed their parents because they wanted to inherit their wealth. So that was the initial argument and they did prove that successfully. So it'll be interesting to see how this moves forward. Anyone that's watched the documentary, I'm sure would have opinions on it.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable situation over in La. Miley Hogan from Channel seven, thank you so much much for your time. You're an outstanding job and we really appreciate it doing work.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Miley.
Speaker 5: Thanks guys.
Speaker 2: I think the other thing as well is these guys if they come out on are they are they like instantly celebrities?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 3: And also what does happen to all that money like that they would have inherited? And then, I don't know, it's so fascinating, isn't it.
Speaker 2: You just feel like that this particular case is going to dominate your new cycle ever so much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and if you haven't watched the documentary, it's where it's actually very very good.
Speaker 1: It's very intriguing, isn't it your father? He's on the money, Jody, And.
Speaker 2: It's six not we have that time of the morning where we can be just a little bit blue, we can be a little bit.
Speaker 1: Random, we can be a little bit cheeky before we have to straighten up. Ever so slightly after seven o'clock.
Speaker 3: Yes, yesterday, I brought to the table full frontal nuderity from men on the television. Earlier this week, you spoke about a man that put twelve hard boiled eggs up his botpot.
Speaker 1: Excuse me very much, it was fifteen. Don't rob him of that extra throat.
Speaker 6: I just assume it comes in a dozen.
Speaker 2: I know he went into this next dozen something got three to the next dozen. But hey, gave it a crack so I can do something. Stumbled upon my desk which was very very interesting, indeed, and it made me really questioning everything that I thought that I knew, and I had to delete it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you know when you.
Speaker 2: Go to a public restroom and you see the U shaped toilet seats, Yes, do you know? So how do you explain this? They're like a toilet seat, but they're missing the front bit. It is a genuine U shape versus your traditional OH shaped toilet bowl.
Speaker 6: I get it, and it's never occurred to me to drill down. But here we go.
Speaker 2: Here we go, because for a long time I've always been like, what's going on here? And where's why is that bit missing at the front? Why do U shaped seat instead of the O shape seat? Sure, I've got an explanation for you. Open front seats. And this was by the New York Post, by the way, that's all Americans have been like, well.
Speaker 1: What's going on? What's going on with U versus shaped toilet seats?
Speaker 2: Open front seats and elongated toilet bowls for public restrooms and minimize the risk of the user coming into contact with possible contamination from a previous user. That means, fellas, it's there, so your little fella doesn't rest on the O shaped toilet seat.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I mean? It makes sense to you.
Speaker 6: Now, it's mind blowing.
Speaker 3: You're right, Okay, So if you have a full toilet seat as opposed to the three quarter there's a chance a little lazy comes into contact with someone.
Speaker 2: Else's run percent and he's like, I've had a big day. Just let me just just let me rest my weary head on the seat here. And he's like, where's a pillow And they're like, oh, sorry, mate, it's U shaped.
Speaker 1: And then he's like, oh that's it. I can't do this anymore. And then bang wlops down hits the water.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you're like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Nowadays, it's never hitting the water.
Speaker 2: It's never hitting the Water's unfortunately, there's probably there's probably a bokes who sit there and be like, but I don't have that problem, whether it's O shape or shape. And guess what, lads, I know exactly the club that you're involved with.
Speaker 1: It's the It's not the size of the bat, it's how you swing a club.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, great little club.
Speaker 1: How do I know?
Speaker 2: Because I'm the president all right? Taking numbers new members, Welcome.
Speaker 6: Dear diary.
Speaker 3: I'd like to introduce you all to my humble little friend Hazy and no one does it better. After a song the song song song victory, very carry well done, Sarah, thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Did really well.
Speaker 3: Barack Obama proved he's the coolest former president on the planet, singing.
Speaker 6: Emin I'm in the mmine this is get it barrack so don't usually good?
Speaker 1: And I notice the ponds is swimming. LI has ahead swell running the.
Speaker 2: Surface of a palm and c bombo.
Speaker 6: I mean, who doesn't know their own rap song? Am I right? Hazy?
Speaker 1: Oh stuff?
Speaker 3: Collaborate and listen, I stack with a brand new evach stop and grab a hold of me. Tightly flow like a half daily and lightly stu yo I don't know. Turn off the lights and to the stream like a lot of the stage.
Speaker 6: And jump ontop like a candle.
Speaker 3: We have a new segment called Naughty at six forty where you get gear like this.
Speaker 1: I go next a Naughty at six forty. It's about sticking.
Speaker 6: Eggs up the bump.
Speaker 3: And we learned my shouldn't be left home alone in Monsters where they're in the jail and there's a inmate and he takes a fancy to one of them, and then there's brothers who's an accused killer and they're just sort of standing there full nude, staring at each other. And then I thought, what is this feeling in my lawyers Jody another week and another reason why he produces Zoey is single too much foliage.
Speaker 6: When we were talking about this.
Speaker 1: I realize every plant I have in my room is a romine and EXPI, Oh.
Speaker 6: My god, you live in a forest. I'm gonna say, I've got that's a thing.
Speaker 2: So anyone who goes to producers Sorry's house, particularly if you're a new mate, you're like, what's going on.
Speaker 4: This forest here?
Speaker 1: What are we doing here? I was just trophies fullness.
Speaker 3: The skinny the baggy jeans debate raged No surprise, Zoe wears baggy DACKX.
Speaker 2: Single Lady's dedicated to all the ladies out there can't find a feller because they wear a baggy pants.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Then you said, can you come into the studio. I just want to have a chat.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 6: Now we learned it ain't easy being such a dumbo.
Speaker 3: You guys walked out of the gym, walked down Melbyn Street, went over my car and it whooped at me again.
Speaker 6: I was like, okay, now you're starting. I was like, what's happened here? And I get I get.
Speaker 3: Closer and closer, and then I go, oh my god, that's really odd.
Speaker 6: Someone started my car.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, do you have of course to be kidding?
Speaker 3: I had left my car running for an hour on the main street and applade for one hour.
Speaker 1: What about your car when you were walking off? It was going and it was like, I'm.
Speaker 3: Still And we lost another listener to those goddamn boys upstairs, take it away, Tanure from Golden Grove, Hey.
Speaker 2: Tanya, thank you so much for playing, and a big shout out to your granddad Tom.
Speaker 1: What an absolute championship thinks?
Speaker 6: So right, don't you'll stop listening now?
Speaker 1: Oh great, she is awesome. We've lost another one A double A.
Speaker 6: I mean, I guess Will and Pembo have the writer reply.
Speaker 8: I don't know how Tom got his dials stuck on Noba in the first place, but we're glad to receive him over here in five double A. Welcome back to the fold here at five double A. Not only will we send you a five double A breakfast show Mark, but we make this pledge to you. No dou a Leaper, no Olivia Rodrigo and no Lizzo barracks ahead.
Speaker 3: All the human chickens always remember, go off this weekend.
Speaker 6: Kings and queens, all my love, Jody.
Speaker 3: I've been looking back at some of the clips that they've had, just where they've actually gone everyone and everything I saw was Nola Lee and one of them teeing off a story about how he lived across a pub that Jamie Off used to go, and Jamie Oliver's house was next to the pub and they would leave every Friday night, walk past Jamie Oliver's house and yell up, throw us out some bacon and eggsile and then he was like he actually moved after that, very open with their inner thoughts. And imagine having Oasis just yelling up to your window for some sandwiches at three am.
Speaker 6: On a Saturday.
Speaker 2: I'd make it for him exactly. I do exactly what they want me to do. Just quickly on that as well. If the next song is an Oasis song, yes, well then technically that's part of Jodan Hayes's one K Dou will play if you hear a song by the same artists played back to back in four thirty and twenty fourteen, will give you a thousand bucks.
Speaker 3: Hey, just a couple of news stories that are floating around, some local stuff that you need to know about today. And Frank bang Pangelo, who's the very colorful independent MP, has come out and said we need a bigger entertainment venue. So the entertainment center holds about eleven three hundred people. You know, I made it sound like I hadn't done the research, but I really am.
Speaker 2: Yeah, approximately, let me just pull this correct stat out of my brain.
Speaker 1: There it is, bang.
Speaker 3: But he wants a venue, a larger complex to hold fifteen to twenty thousand spectators, citing the Katie Perry situation as a reason for it because she obviously sold out four concerts in like eight minutes.
Speaker 2: Is there a need, like off the top, straight up, do you think there is a need for a venue like this or potentially because it's a very, very very expensive project, would there be a situation where we're like, I'm not sure that we needed that because we've got an entertainment center for big, big, big events with adelaide over. Yeah, that's the question. That's food for thought.
Speaker 3: I don't want to get too political on you, but there was I think Mally was calling for a basketball stadium ahead of the election a couple of years ago, and then the opposition like bali was a basketball stadium and they lost the election.
Speaker 1: So there you go.
Speaker 2: What I will say is I feel like Jodes that given the success I think it would have surprised a lot of people in high places the success of the thirty Six's and the Thunderbirds moving to the entertainment center. Yeah, both codes almost every time sell it out. That's nine thousand plus, but.
Speaker 6: They ain't going to sell out fifteen to twenty thousand. Amy. I'd rather play how do you know?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 6: My Thunderbirds? Yeah, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'd rather have a venue that's sort of more intimate, I guess, rather than having a bigger stadium that looks half empty. Because when you see interstate sporting venues that are half empty, go oh god, there's no one there.
Speaker 2: It's confronting and looks silly. So there you go. Good luck to Frank Pangelo and see where that one exactly lands.
Speaker 3: Good luck to the Strikers on Sunday as well, who are going for a three peat in the WBBL Grand Final rematch. Make sure we get down to Adelaide. Is it Karen Rotten or Adelaide Oval?
Speaker 1: It's Adelaide Oval?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 3: Nice?
Speaker 1: Yes, all right?
Speaker 2: Good stuff girls? And also, how's this for a nice little headline? I enjoy this. An izy man continued to load up his car with beers as he seemingly ignored the fact that he's vic was indeed on fire. And I've got to say, Jake's it just it just Reeks of Australia surreal footage. The flunt and bonnets of a car is engulfed in flames as black smoke billows from the vehicle, parked outside a liquor store in the Sydney suburb of Irmington. The driver then merges from the nearby store with a crate of beers in hand. He then begins going about his business as if nothing is out of the ordinary, and despite the class from a nearby biston for him to get away, he then opens the driver's door, which is mere SENTI mets away from the fire and appears to rummage for something, still completely unfazed by the blaze, and then rushes to the inferno with a small fire extinguished earth and try and put it out. That was after his beers were safe and sound in the car.
Speaker 3: Do you know the worst part of this story. He's going to get home and those beers are going to be warmed.
Speaker 1: I think they'll VB too as well.
Speaker 2: Oh God, VB workplace training.
Speaker 3: I mean I had probably eight hours of it yesterday. So at Channel ten they're upgrading their systems. So we currently use a system where we write our stories and then we cut them up, but they're upgrading it, which is the new technology is actually quite incredible. However, as you well know my good friend Andrew, I'm not very good with technology.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's okay. Do you know it's completely fine because I'm insane. Oh man, hopeless. I don't even know how to work Instagram. My wife has to tell me to post the story.
Speaker 3: Really, I'm a little bit the same. I'm the same with my husband. I'm like, oh, I've got to do this post about this?
Speaker 6: Can you do it for me? And he just rolls his eyes.
Speaker 3: So you can imagine how I felt during the training yesterday. And I was doing it with my very good friend Tipfoo's the weather presenter, And at one stage we were texting each other being like, I don't understand any of it. She's like, don't worry, neither do I. And then I'm like, but your nails look really nice. And then we digress from there and went on and on. Everyone has to do it in the workplace.
Speaker 9: Don't they.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And what would be more concerning is that the trainer is looking over at you, and clearly you're.
Speaker 1: On the phone, your phone texting away.
Speaker 2: Oh and you're probably you can just tell, we can tell when you're not tuned in with what's going on. Oh how because you do that chameleon thing where you got two eyes looking in different directions, a small piece of dribble out the side of the mouse, and it just sort of equals Jody in a different dimension.
Speaker 6: Well, i'll tell you how badly it went. Yesterday.
Speaker 3: So this new program that we've got, I got distracted by my emails that were on my laptop, so I started deleting all the emails. And what I did is I delinked. I deleted the link that I'd been sent to start the new program.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, so you got sent the link you immediately accidentally deleted it.
Speaker 3: And then I got distracted by luxury escapes because the holidays are coming up, so I'm like, oh, would I like to go on holidays? And then I realized I didn't have the program that were supposed to be learning, so I had to say, my good friend shakes you next to me, Hey, shakesy, can you resent the He's looking at me, and he goes, what you've deleted the linked of the system.
Speaker 2: I feel Shakesy's pain. Yeah, because an unrelated story as well. I remember you coming what you're telling me about some of the mistakes that you've made. Yeah, like, and you're dealing with a bunch of boys, and boys are very straight down the line. Just get it done, don't make mistakes, and let's go out and let's celebrate afterwards.
Speaker 1: And I remember saying that Shakes was getting frustrated because your stuff to hold. Heave the things up, and you said, they need to understand that I've had a long day. They do not understand that. They are not taking that into consideration.
Speaker 6: It's an opportunity for you to choose the music Battle of the Bangers.
Speaker 3: You choose the song, I choose a song. We have a theme. This week's theme is bad fashion. On the back of this any jeans the baggage Jeans debate that it has been raging all week. To be honest, okay, let's recap the songs please that everyone has been voting for on the Jody and Hazy Instagram page.
Speaker 6: I went mc hammer you.
Speaker 1: Can't touch the.
Speaker 2: Good Journey, horrendous pants just terrible. You're so bagg You're like, what's happening?
Speaker 6: What's even down there?
Speaker 2: Just the swooshing that would happen whilst wearing those pants first, as I've got justin timulation.
Speaker 1: Remember he was following this song with Janet Jackson at.
Speaker 2: The super Bowl when everything looks so horribly star on boot pear shut.
Speaker 3: And we've said it all week. Thank god Jannet work up that morning.
Speaker 6: She goes, okay, wear a bras.
Speaker 3: Oh you know what, I've forgotten my star pasty.
Speaker 6: It was so lucky. She remembered, you've.
Speaker 2: Got to be so careful when you're doing the super Bowl. Make sure that your nipples a start up.
Speaker 6: Well, we said that there's.
Speaker 1: One chaitch too, in case you're exposed.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, I'm nervous.
Speaker 2: But excited because I think I think I know what's going on here.
Speaker 1: I think I know.
Speaker 2: Josh's got that look in his eye like he's like he's giving me the redemption.
Speaker 6: Look.
Speaker 9: Sorry, even I'm nervous. My star pacers are chafing, like it's all happening.
Speaker 6: It's a lot.
Speaker 1: This week.
Speaker 9: We received two hundred and sixty seven votes. That's good and I can tell you it was one vote in it.
Speaker 1: Oh my very goodness, here we go.
Speaker 9: So the winner with one hundred and thirty four votes.
Speaker 1: Jody ODDI god, what's going on? Say it again? I say it each and every week. Two questions? Do you like me? Why not? What is happening people?
Speaker 2: Oh my very goodness, congratulations, you're winning song mc hammer. You can't touch this. That takes a score now to twenty one to fifty.
Speaker 6: Don't cry, don't cry.
Speaker 1: He touched me. Tackle of the Bangers. That's the winning song, mc hammer. You can't touch this. One vote in it this week? Are you kidding?
Speaker 3: Apparently my husband voted on his body media account and when dog me Gregg's, I.
Speaker 2: Think it's gonna be over the It's funny in terms of Battle of the Bangers and votes like Greg's one of my absolute fiercest allies. Yes, yes, and he's finally he stuck up for his wife. Thanks Lort, Greg, you absolute dog. Congratulations to you. Do you now lead at twenty one fifteen?
Speaker 6: That's going to be tough to clawback, will be a little bit tough. I think you had to win the last eight to get anywhere near me.
Speaker 1: Ah Mass it's all very confusing.
Speaker 6: Leee Friday, Suee Friday Friday.
Speaker 2: Let's be honest, Joe's hands down best time of the week when we get to speak to Ryan fitz Fitzgerald's good morning fitz E.
Speaker 7: Jody lovely to be here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 3: We were just trying to get hold of you then, and Hazy was dialing from his phone and a message came up on the screen and it says.
Speaker 6: It says call failed.
Speaker 3: Number of outboard attempts exceeded. So what that says to us is that he's tried to call you so many times that you've finally gone.
Speaker 6: You know what, screw it unblocking him.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Me being on your show doesn't help with a stalking case that's currently going on in the court. Yeah, but you know what we move on and we talk about fashion. Is that what you guys have been talking about a week.
Speaker 3: We've had had a massive debate this week, and it's basically you and I Hazy versus the gens. Zetta who is producer, Zoe who loves a baggy jean, loves a baggy jean.
Speaker 1: So baggy fits.
Speaker 2: You'd hang out there, you hang out, you'd hide several bodies inside producers.
Speaker 1: O He's jeans, that's happened, and.
Speaker 7: She wears it well, she wears it very well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, versus the skinny jean which Hazy, who's forty eight years old, is.
Speaker 2: Persevering with it so skinny Fitzy that if there was some sort of bug trapped in there, they're crushed there, they're going nowhere, but that bug would survive and produce those pants.
Speaker 7: The stovepipes I've been wearing all my life, and let me tell you it wasn't. God. We're only talking ten years ago when it was cool to wear the spray on jeans, but now they have seemed to be gone. So do you know what, if you want to move on with your baggie, leave our five O ones, I'm more than happy for you to do that, But don't have a go at us for sticking around and spray painting now our jeans on our as wash, because that's what it's always been about, you know what I mean. So I'm with Hazy on this one. I think we should even go to one extent further and bring back ankle freezers where Mum and Dad always used to buy your jeans. It was just a little bit too short, yes, and you would get absolutely slay at school for it. My whole life I caught that. But Jody, do you ever remember Fox tracksuits or is that a Southern thing in the nineties. It was nineties.
Speaker 3: It wasn't just It wasn't just the Southern parts that rocked the Fox tracksuit pans. It was the northern part as well in Adelaide. And what I will say is, my god, when you've gone to your local and had a couple and you're just feeling like ripping off your trackies?
Speaker 6: How easy was it with the studs down the side?
Speaker 7: It was amazing. And then there was a knockoff brand that was brought out and I remember Mum and Mum came home from Romella Markets once and she was like, oh my god, I have got yourself. I've got you a Fox tracksuit because I was quite expensive. It's like, oh my god, Mum, Daddy is unbelieved. I wear it at the school Monday. And she brought it out and it was a knockoff brand called Fire and Wind. Oh it was horrific. It was horrific and I couldn't wear it any That was like Mum got mum got talked in when she worked at the dentists at Beach Traded at Christie's Beach. The guy came in and said, I got some Billabong T shirt to sell you. Yeah, it's like my son loves. He loves boogie boarding and maybe going out surfing sometimes. So she bought five of them, got them home and they were filler Bong T shirt. And the funny thing was my my cousin Shane put his in up and said I'll wear them. He's fifty seven and still wears them to these that this day.
Speaker 1: Absolutely right.
Speaker 3: I mean, I like I I want to side with you too on the fashion front, on the skinny jean front, because I still sport a skinny gee as a poet.
Speaker 2: Skinny gee, skinny geeky Are you want a skinny gee as we speak?
Speaker 7: The thing is you got to wear something over the skinny jee.
Speaker 1: Skinny jet.
Speaker 7: Just there's a few employees that are just a bit weirded out by work.
Speaker 6: What a faux pat to make in the present company. But what I was about.
Speaker 3: About to say is that it's very difficult to take fashion advice from you too when you're still having a crack at the Caps at your age. Hazey came in yesterday with a stussy t shirt. And this is a man who likes to wear socks with his birkenstocks.
Speaker 6: So it's true. I'm just saying I want to be in your corner, but you make it hard.
Speaker 1: We're doing.
Speaker 7: Yes, there are for certain things that he can pull off, though. I went to a party at the Hazy's house on Saturday night and I saw that leather mask you had around the.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for one the confidentiality and two for playing your part.
Speaker 7: I don't know where that's spooker ball ended up, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Hang on the summer. Oh, it's hr. It's a strange time to visit God.
Speaker 6: All right, I'll put my pants back on.
Speaker 1: Fitzy, thank you for your time, and we'll see you in court.
Speaker 7: Cheers.
Speaker 3: Shocking for everyone to hear this, but I had an absolute meltdown again this week.
Speaker 1: Excuse me very much. Well, this is certainly shocking news to me.
Speaker 6: I felt like Jerry Maguire trying to help rod Tidwell.
Speaker 1: Help me, help you, help me, help you.
Speaker 9: So you're Jerry, Jerry, help me, help you.
Speaker 3: Who's playing the role of rod Tidwell, all of my children, yeah, together collectively.
Speaker 6: So this is how it all kicked off.
Speaker 3: You know that butterfly with the wings in the forest and everything unfolded from there.
Speaker 6: That was me again. I was Jerry mcquiet and the butterfly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, So the recept child keeps having meltdowns everywhere anytime, Yes, and you know, Lottie does the same thing.
Speaker 6: It's like, there's no real reason for it.
Speaker 3: So she had an absolute meltdown before dance the other day and I'm trying to discipline her, and I was like, right, that's it, that's it. If you won't get dressed, then you don't get to go to dance, and then you miss out on the end of your concert, so you don't get to go on stage. Yeah, sort of that sort of vibe.
Speaker 1: Right, empty threats.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and her dad's standing there in the kitchen. You're like, don't do that, don't do that. If she doesn't go to dance, then we get punished. So that's two hours we have to spend with a crying child. Don't be stupid, take her to dance. So that's what I did. She cried the whole way by the time I dropped her off, and then I got back in my car. I started sobbing, overwhelmed, had enough. So in my head, I'm right, that's it. Family meeting time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whoa mom's called a family meeting. Something serious is happening.
Speaker 6: You had bird turd family meeting time. So I sat down, sat down, and I wrote and agenda for all the children of the things that I wanted to discuss.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, if it's written, if it's printed, and it's really.
Speaker 6: Serious, Yes it is.
Speaker 3: Do you want to know the points that I wanted to take up with each of my children?
Speaker 1: Go on, tell me crazy mum.
Speaker 3: Okay, first child, get off your phone, start helping run the house, stop fighting with his sister. Second child, that makes sense, get off your phone, start helping run the house, stop fighting with his sister. Sure, third child, Natella is not dinner. Start sleeping in your own bed. Stop hitting.
Speaker 6: Stop hissing like a cat when you're asked to get dressed.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, cool, that's you got the vibe. That's strange.
Speaker 6: But yes, so.
Speaker 1: Never hits like a cat when you get asked to get dressed.
Speaker 3: Sat down at the family meeting. Mom went through the agenda, and I said, right, floors open, it's all yours. Feel free to give mummy some feedback absolute cricket's nothing.
Speaker 6: They had nothing to.
Speaker 1: Say, Oh you sure.
Speaker 6: That's inact.
Speaker 1: To give some feedback when required.
Speaker 3: Also on the agenda with some feedback from my husband. And my main point is, you know he doesn't listen. You think I don't listen Gray Gottie. So I said to him a couple of things. Can you please stop walking out of a room when I'm trying to have a conversation with.
Speaker 1: You, because he's always two steps ahead?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Can you please stop sending the child to dance when I'm threatened to withhole dance from her? And that was the second one. The third one was, can you please when we're having a conversation on the phone stop hanging up on me at the end Like it's not in a rude way, but I'll again, I'll be saying, okay, all right, I'll go speech.
Speaker 6: You know, bang, God, what do.
Speaker 1: You want to do? You want to go through the whole you hang up? First thing?
Speaker 7: Again?
Speaker 1: What are you looking for? He's a man who's very very sharp and short with his times.
Speaker 6: Do you know what he said?
Speaker 3: To me. He goes, yeah, I take that on board. Sorry, I think I'll go on to tell Strom. My phone's been playing on
Speaker 1: It's short on credit.