Speaker 1: I guess what it comes down to is when the working day is done, the girls, just like everybody else, just want to have some fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because girls as players too.
Speaker 1: Absolutely could not have said that better myself. And about time that we heard another out of body experience, because it's been a while.
Speaker 3: I feel like the gods have looked after.
Speaker 1: You for a while and now it's time to really just have some fun and take the absolute piss out of you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the god said, hey, leave your phone in the car, and what unfolded after that was just, oh my god, absolute night man.
Speaker 1: So a little bit flat after that, But what really brought you in a nice place was talking to your good friend and you'll call her that now, Liz Ellis.
Speaker 4: Liz Ellis is possibly one of the best netballers this planet has ever produced, and she's just come out of the jungle. She had no idea what's going on with the un called super netball. I got to deliver the news to Liz.
Speaker 2: What about that?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 3: It was a really good solid netball chat there at one stage.
Speaker 5: How do you go with it?
Speaker 3: Really boring? You give me a stick about sen all the time?
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't SCN chat wasn't that bad.
Speaker 3: Even the guys at SCN were like, it was good stuff.
Speaker 2: That's not true. Caine loved it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he would have absolutely loved it and would have said something a little bit controversial, which made a nice and spicy He played a nice little rundov a shnitting me as well.
Speaker 3: It was scam based.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so one of us told a true story, one of us told a lie. It was your job to work out who.
Speaker 1: Was doing what, who was scamming you with the scam story. Yeah, I enjoy folks, have so much fun with the podcast, and thanks for being here.
Speaker 3: Nice the opportunity to.
Speaker 1: Tell a big, old fat lie. Yeah, and the truth you can identify it. Then jumped through on the phones on thirteen and twenty fourteen.
Speaker 3: Give us a call. We'll look out with the one hundred dollars shit house stature.
Speaker 2: Very nice.
Speaker 4: Two stories today, Both of them involved us being scammed.
Speaker 6: In a way.
Speaker 2: Okay, my story first, So I went to lift golf last week? Waitful, was it? How long ago?
Speaker 6: Blur?
Speaker 3: Was an April? A blur?
Speaker 4: Lady and gentlemen and march anyway, So tried to get home from Live golf right and called it an Uber and so they quoted thirty seven dollars as the fee from Grange to my house, which is like just past the city.
Speaker 6: Thirty seven bucks.
Speaker 2: Okay, all good, and so we get said Uber and then that's fine, go to bed, get up in the morning. I checked my Uber receipt.
Speaker 4: Guess what they've done added a one hundred dollars surge surge charge. So the Uber from Grange to my house in the Eastern Suburbs cost one hundred and thirty seven dollars.
Speaker 2: And the worst part about this story is I charged it to the work account, so I account I am expecting a call any moment. How on earth did they do that?
Speaker 4: So we researched and they were like, well, at times when there's like peak sort of peak, what's the word I'm looking for demand, they are at liberty to charge a surge fee. But then I'm thinking, I've gone from the Adelaide Oval when there's fifty thousand people to my house and it's been like twelve dollars forty you know, they didn't add one hundred dollars. Then, So when there's twenty thousand people that live golf, how on earth do Uber get away?
Speaker 2: With charging an extra hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: I hate to tell you this for the first time on air.
Speaker 1: It feels like maybe an off air conversation, but I think that little one hundred dollar fee was a soiling charge, just a little soiling fee. And I don't know what sort of soiling you were doing, but that's what happens.
Speaker 2: I tell you that's not true, because I am.
Speaker 7: Not you.
Speaker 1: Annoying when a little soiling fee pops up in your gown. Depending on the severity of the soiling as well how much they change.
Speaker 2: Stop saying the word soiling.
Speaker 1: Right, surchargs soiling. That's very believable because they can jack up the prices like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's outrageous. That's like plus one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is outrageous.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there's a figure on it that I can't I.
Speaker 3: Can't quite crunch the numbers in the moments.
Speaker 2: Monday morning right now.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, this is a little scamming episode ovation in me because I got scammed much worse than you. And this was a few years ago. I had my my entire life savings wiped. But you need to know there wasn't much to watch, so I mean it sounds much more horrific than it was.
Speaker 2: Now you worked at their se in mate, you didn't have much less.
Speaker 3: Well, this was.
Speaker 1: We used to take it one day at a time and not look too far ahead and really stay in the moment.
Speaker 3: Full credit to the boys.
Speaker 1: So it started out with a text message from NAB saying I'm with NAB, saying that look, there's suspicious activity on you accounts and plums thy short, it convinced me to put these.
Speaker 3: Funds into a different account.
Speaker 1: So the text comes through saying it's from NAB, not a random number, saying this is this is Nick from NAB. Like it comes up with the title NAB right, so you go, oh boy, what sort of suspicious behavior? It says you need to move your funds immediately follow the prompts. It took a few weeks and then all of a sudden, the almost hundreds of dollars that were in there book gone gone.
Speaker 4: I love that you man explained that you're from NAB, because this story would be infinitely worse if you were with the Komwath Bank.
Speaker 2: You've got a text from NAB and then.
Speaker 3: Or they're all mates, aren't they.
Speaker 2: They're part of the big four. That's all good.
Speaker 3: I think they were hanging out on the weekends.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 3: Who's telling the truth and who's telling the lie?
Speaker 2: Can I how much? Are we talking? Like thousands?
Speaker 1: There's about six hundred and fifty bucks, but you still call it life savings, so that works if you're really sad, don't. I don't want to go into details.
Speaker 3: How much?
Speaker 1: And then it could have been thousands, could have been millions, It could have been a me easily hundred yep, Okay, that's about six hundred and fifty.
Speaker 4: Bucks, thirteen twenty four to ten one hundred dollars schnit House about you're on the line right here, right now.
Speaker 2: Who's telling a true story? Who's telling a lie?
Speaker 3: Girl's next?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 4: But it's a cozy winter get away or escaping to a tropical paradise.
Speaker 3: You're thinking about an early winter escape? What if dot com has just the place?
Speaker 4: Check out great accommodation deals across Australia on the waterfap.
Speaker 3: What if it's Aussie for travel?
Speaker 1: I'm not schnitty you Schnitto House Australia serves the best Schnitzels, made fresh, added classic or Siliac friendly breadcrumbs Aston Hills, Hilton, Golden Grove, o Haller and Hill. Two stories. Let's recap.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I just told a story about how tried to get home from live golf via Uber who charged a one hundred dollars surge.
Speaker 2: Fee because it was busy at the time.
Speaker 3: Give you busy, Uber, Give you busy. Yeah, so go do some more soiling in the back of your car.
Speaker 4: It didn't soil the back, okay, all right, So what should have been a thirty seven dollars feet turned into a one hundred and thirty seven dollars.
Speaker 1: Generous tip from you, isn't it? Particularly when we charged to the Nova account.
Speaker 2: There's got to be blowback from that, isn't there from Nova?
Speaker 3: It has to be.
Speaker 1: There has to be a question mark over that, and maybe it was going under the radar until right now, dumb myself in.
Speaker 2: Well, now it's content, So yeah, write it off, right it off?
Speaker 1: I mean, can you put a price on that? Probably not one hundred and thirty seven dollars. I got scammed? Yeah, a few years ago. Yes, so I got a text message from NAB saying do this and this because there's some suspicious behavior with your accounts transferred the six and fifty dollars over to a different account, and they went, thank you very much, that's a good weekend's pay.
Speaker 2: I love that you've like flagged that as your life saving.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'd like to be a big dog and say it was just a little check account, but I was just relying on that to live.
Speaker 2: Yeah. All right, let's go to Jasmine from Paradise. Good morning, good morning, how are you very well? Thank you? Who's lying? Who's telling the truth? I think that is.
Speaker 5: Lying purely because it just seems.
Speaker 3: Like a little bit of a generic kind of lie, and I kind of believe that.
Speaker 5: You did soil in the uber.
Speaker 3: Is it like a bit of a double lie here, Jasmine?
Speaker 1: Because I'm lying, you think, But also Jodie's claiming it was a search charge and not a soiling.
Speaker 5: It sounds like you're kind of both lying in a way.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, it was a big day. It wasn't that big.
Speaker 3: Oh that's what we all say. Play search charge got me again. I just swipe away the vomit from your mouth.
Speaker 2: Did you plant that seed?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 5: Why do you do it?
Speaker 3: I just want the truth.
Speaker 2: I just want the truth in this Okay, we'll tell Jasmine who's telling the truth.
Speaker 3: Hey, Jasmine, congratulations, you nail that.
Speaker 2: Thank you for toiling.
Speaker 1: I really appreciate it's good.
Speaker 3: This is good, strong, honest feedback. Appreciate Jazz well.
Speaker 2: Gasman, thank you for perpetuating.
Speaker 4: That rumor.
Speaker 3: I like how in a way we were both lying. Jeez.
Speaker 1: Friday night was very special, and by special, I mean unique, and by unique I mean let's never do that again.
Speaker 2: Can I honestly say I had the best time.
Speaker 1: I had a good time when I say neverdore again, because I don't think I've been more intimidated and out of my comfort zone more of my life.
Speaker 4: Oh that is that is such bs, because you embrace those fish nets and you embrace that corset like a man just possessed by the devil.
Speaker 3: Don't get me wrong. It's so comfortable in what I was wearing.
Speaker 4: Yes, I mean and the high heels as well, like you just talked to them like a duck to water.
Speaker 2: You loved it so.
Speaker 3: Much, like a really, really outrageously dressed duck.
Speaker 4: And I have to say, right before we went on stage to do the time warm at the Rocky Horror Show, I looked across because we were on separate sides of the stage, and you were so up and about like you were next level on a high.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's fair.
Speaker 1: I reckon just because I was feeling a little bit nervous and just to slightly, ever so slightly wet the whistle. I might have had two or three SIPs of a mid strength beer, just the one. Did you have a sip or two of a little shard?
Speaker 4: Note we were strictly forbidden from having a drink before we before we went on stage. So what do you and I do?
Speaker 2: Is fully grown adults?
Speaker 3: You rebel?
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, gracious meat, isn't our social media accounts? If you'd like to just have a look and play, provide some feedback. But let's just have a bit of a recap, shall we, so that again it's my hating.
Speaker 3: I don't have ack. I'm doing, Oh my god, so stand of procedure, instroduction. No, this is what we do, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 3: Joy, welcome to the just cut the theater fact what they do Friday night?
Speaker 2: You know, you know, it's just we're stage people.
Speaker 4: Now. A bit of feedback from my ten year old, who is an actual dancer like loves dancing. She's like, oh my god, mom, you're at least three beats, three beats faster than everyone else.
Speaker 2: I was like, I just wanted to get through. I just wanted to get through.
Speaker 1: I would be happy with that, only just a few beats forward or back, because I'm not going to be on time, So just three I'd absolutely take that.
Speaker 2: I have to say, I thought you did quite well, and you too.
Speaker 3: J like, clearly you can dance and I can't.
Speaker 1: So we're all just waiting to see and we're getting absolutely instructed a BYT what.
Speaker 3: You were doing was fun.
Speaker 4: A very big thank you to the cast and everyone who made that happen because it was one of the rushes in my life that I will never achieve again.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 2: It was outrageously good.
Speaker 1: Yes, and look, if you get an opportunity because it leaves what thirteenth of my go see the Rocky Horror Show. It's outstanding. Yeah, and that's from a guy who's not a theater guy. You're very honest with you, I know.
Speaker 2: And to one of the cast members when I ran on stage, she goes, oh my god, you look sexy. Thank you, thanks for making an old girl, feel good.
Speaker 3: That's where he's still wearing the makeup right now, because I am still going on experience. What the experience of experience just.
Speaker 1: Says moments it seems to tap Jody already on the shoulder and go, you know what.
Speaker 3: Let's just have some fun. Let's really mess around with you.
Speaker 2: Let's mess with this girl, shall we?
Speaker 3: Very messable?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm really open to it.
Speaker 4: So when you when you leave the house, when you get out of a car, when you do anything in life, what is the first thing you check for?
Speaker 3: Your pants? Have my pants gone?
Speaker 4: Let's go attack your only if you're Andrew Hoes, your phone, who is very much a newdist at heart.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's the thing you check for your phone. So I got a lift with my mother, which.
Speaker 3: Makes me unless she listens every morning. No, we love you so dearly, We love you so much.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I got to live with my mother to the Thunderbirds game with Peyton, who's my eleven year old.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's fine.
Speaker 4: I get out of the car and we proceed to walk to the entrance, and then I go on, I've left my phone in the car on the mountable thing, you know, the mountable.
Speaker 2: What do you call that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Like that your phone holder?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just like saying mountable, yeah, mountable?
Speaker 3: Key word there? Can you eat it in? Five times?
Speaker 4: So I left my phone on the mountable and then I get to the entrance and I'm like, oh my god, Oh my god, I've forgotten my phone. It's got all my tickets on it and it's got my whole life on it. And so then I'm like, what do I do do I I'll borrow a phone and I'll call my mother. Oh my god, I don't know my mother's phone number. Does anyone know their mother's phone number?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You should?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: Do you?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Go on then two seven seven four three two, and I'll leave the last ten digits out because then we're start buzzing and she'd be like.
Speaker 3: Hello is this you should start calling back?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 3: Oh it's Dree speaking.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm gore from you anyway. So I was like, what do I do here?
Speaker 4: So I talked my way into the netball and then I'm thinking in my head, how am I going to get home? Because the whole plan was to get an uber after the Thunderbirds, you know, defeat the Collingwood Magpies.
Speaker 2: Yes, convincingly, Yes, that's what I'll do. I can't.
Speaker 4: I felt so lost without my phone, Like it's like someone chops off your limb.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it feels like you don't exist. It feels like you've been stripped of your identity.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 4: And so the beautiful, beautiful security guard at the Thunderbirds said, here, go take my phone.
Speaker 2: Do what you need to do.
Speaker 4: So I called one three two two two seven, got myself a yellow cab, and I got home. And then I walk in the door and I go Colleen happened to notice my phone on the mountable?
Speaker 2: She goes, oh, yes, but I didn't know what was I to do.
Speaker 4: She goes, I noticed it just as I drove out of the stadium, and Hazy returned your call. So she's obviously noticed, like thirteen seconds after I've left my in the car, it was there because you called me. And she went, ah, there's Azy giving her call.
Speaker 1: Just a little communication breakdown. Bless you, Colleen, though, bless you.
Speaker 3: She doesn't need a phone. No, that generation they don't need a phone.
Speaker 4: No, I know, but I thought, I mean, was there a sense of perhaps I could turn around and take it back to the stadium.
Speaker 2: And then she would have her phone back.
Speaker 3: Oh look, perhaps you're overreacting just a little bit, and not just on time.
Speaker 1: But what three point thirty this morning been you just prepping away, just crunching numbers to the studio.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you what I'm with you that I was filthy.
Speaker 7: I picked adlade last night and I get so annoyed when I get those fifty to fifty games wrong. Yeah, yeah, I thought I was a genius halfway through the last quarter.
Speaker 4: We're gonna rip into sport in just a second. But you two boyfriends, right, boyfriend boyfriend? You would have been so arousing him on Friday Night and the rocky horror show Fishnet Stockings amazing.
Speaker 6: Of course it I do get to see it every other night.
Speaker 1: But yes, I was.
Speaker 3: That is so true. Everyone's like, oh my god, can you believe what he's wearing? Ready? And he was like, yeah, I can't, Actually I can, I can.
Speaker 2: That's what he loves to dress up in.
Speaker 1: Because that's what I dress. Oh goodness, me tell me a lot happening on Friday Night. Amazing, when brilliant when from Port Adelaide tak Bow by seven points, just screaming at an albutin yes we can.
Speaker 6: Isn't it amazing?
Speaker 7: You know, four weeks ago the way to the world seemed on their shoulders one and two, but now one game off. Top percentage is low obviously, so that's why they're in fifth spot. The only concern for me is they're starting to get a few injuries. If you Dursma that pcl he's out for two months. But gee, you just got to love the way they go about it. They're not afraid to do it the hard way, win ugly. The Saints don't let you play a good brand of footy and they just found a way port again. So there's no question in this group is playing for him and they're playing hard.
Speaker 4: Okay, negative Nancy. They played well and they won well, and they got the four points.
Speaker 7: Well exactly, And I guess the point I'm making you think killed it just plays such a defensive brand. They don't allow you to play attractive footy, but I think that suited them. They just got it done.
Speaker 3: I just love that. In particular Charlie Dixon.
Speaker 1: It wasn't his night as a whole, but there was a couple of important moments and he was absolutely huge and that's a side that didn't have Todd Marshall.
Speaker 3: Tom Marshall's a gun.
Speaker 7: And he comes back this week, so that's the positive. They'll also get Tom Jonas back. But that smother that led to Sam pal Pepper's goal. Then the Dixon Mark Hazy, there's no he's playing at about sixty percent.
Speaker 6: Charlie Dixon. He's not right.
Speaker 7: But that's the that's the sign of a true leader, coach. I'll play for you. I know you need me, and I'll stand up when it counts. So two weeks ago it was I think Port could potentially make finals. Now we looked at them and going Port are going to play finals. Are you starting to hot around the whole top four things?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I think you have to. The draw was so brutal.
Speaker 7: If you said to any Pork fan or to me at the start of the season, hazy, poorter five and two after seven rounds, you go take it and run. Every day of the week. The draw starts to open up. But they've got Essendon at home this week, should win that. Then I think they've got North Melbourne away, should win that. So if they can get to you know, seven to sort of seven to three, that's a great platform.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about yesterday. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: So if you're playing Collingwood, they are in every side's head at the moment, because it doesn't matter if you're thirty points up, forty points up, fifty points up at three quarter time.
Speaker 2: I'll come back up.
Speaker 6: I love that call, Jody. That's exactly what they are.
Speaker 7: They're inside opposition, says they it could be seven goals like it was last tweak against the Bombers. They just believe and Craig McCrae, he's building something special with the Pies.
Speaker 6: But goodness the crozy didn't they kick themselves out of it?
Speaker 7: Seven sixteen and some of the set shots and open goal opportunities you just go, oh no, like they should have won that game.
Speaker 1: There's a theory as well, and the final player from Steel side On Still Side On.
Speaker 3: Is such an absolute start best name in sport.
Speaker 1: It's the best name in all of world sport, apart from there's a couple of NBA players. I've got some really interesting names not coming to me though, so I'll get.
Speaker 3: Based on that one.
Speaker 1: There's a theory that perhaps still purposely kicked them behind what to give them a one point lead and then you've got twenty seconds to go. It's harder to get it from one end to the other than it is straight out of the guts. Yeah right, that makes sense. Good theory, there's a theory. Don't mind it, Yeah, don't if you're all looking at me like I might be drunk.
Speaker 7: He is a clutch player, though, I mean Collingwood is Joe. So you said they're just amazing and I'm a bit flat for Adelai because they played so well and you know they deserve to be five and two. But bad kickings, bad footy hazy, you know that, and Jode's You've watched enough footy over the years. They should have won, they didn't. They've got to move on.
Speaker 6: But oh that's frustrating.
Speaker 2: I can't let you go without talking Thunderbird.
Speaker 6: How good this is? Like, I'm so pumped about the Thunderbirds have been so down for so long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, try being a supporter all that time.
Speaker 7: I don't think they've made the finals in the sun Court super Netball era. Yeah, but that's going to happen. They can finish in the top two, they can finish top Jody. They're playing so well. Eleanor Cardwell is a star from all accounts. That girl's got some swagger, which you love. Yeah, and then Shimira stirling down the other end of the court. So they've finally got the book ends right, you know, as you know you need to get the shooting circles right. But yeah, good win against the Magpie's going great. So keep it going, Thunderbirds. I'd love to see them win another time.
Speaker 2: I'm booking finals right now.
Speaker 3: There you go, very very excited.
Speaker 4: I won't I won't be here that weekend, No, on that Monday, I won't be turning up to work Monday for you with the girl like I'm one of the players.
Speaker 1: Look, hey, Rennie, thank you so much for stopping and thank you so much for being so incredibly on time punctual.
Speaker 2: You're so punctual, mate, That's what we love about.
Speaker 6: That's what I am.
Speaker 4: So the sad part about me, Andrew Hayes, is that I am an absolute netball tragic.
Speaker 2: So can you imagine my fangirling status right now?
Speaker 3: There's a bit of a spring in your step, I know.
Speaker 4: As we're about to talk to Absolute Netball Royalty Liz Ellis, good morning.
Speaker 5: I liked and hazy.
Speaker 2: Did you hear that? High inflection in.
Speaker 1: My voice when I said, Jodie's not sure which point to talk about, Liz, the fact that your unbelievable netball career or that you're just one homo.
Speaker 2: Stele get me out of it? How good?
Speaker 5: How funny. I absolutely did not think that I was any chance. When I first got into the jungle. I was just trying not to say anything too stupid and embarrass my family. But I did all of that and I still won. So I don't understand how it all works.
Speaker 4: So when they came at you and they said, do you want to participate? Honestly, what were your first thoughts about going into the jungle?
Speaker 5: My first answer was no, and then I said no, and then I said no. And then they said, can we send you a little highlight thrill from last year? And I made the mistake of watching it with my eleven year old daughter. Yes, And at the end of it, she turned to me and she said, Mom, you have to do it. It looks so cool. I said, na, I just don't think it's for me, and she said wh I said, Oh, it looks cool, but I just I just don't need the judgment. I don't need I just worry about what other people are going to say. And she was like, oh, mam, you always tell us not to worry about what other people say. So the morat of that story is don't teach your kids things that they're going to throw back again, because you'll find yourself in the jungle sooner round than later.
Speaker 1: So there we go.
Speaker 5: I found it was a big turnaround, and I turned up in the jungle and what am I doing here?
Speaker 2: But you were pretty open and honest about stuff throughout the whole journey. Have you watched it back and have you thought, oh God, over sharing or not.
Speaker 5: I haven't watched it back yet. I only got out about seven or eight hours ago. And all I've done is have a couple of red wines with my husband, and I had a shower, and I was really looking forward to my first hot shower. But I haven't seen my kids for a month, and so I had a shower with an audience, and my kids wanted to tell me all the things, and so I just watched my pits and bits, and I'm looking forward to having a better shower. I'm hoping to watch it over the next few a couple of weeks. I can't wait just to see all the try and to see what got shown and to see the funny conversations that we had.
Speaker 4: So Liz, as you well know, I'm an absolute netball tragic. One of the most interesting conversations you had in the jungle was the fact that when you were the captain of a Australia, which is the pinnacle of netball, you were getting paid what I was six thousand.
Speaker 5: Dollars a year and I was I don't forget, I was getting six rolls of trapping tape and two bears of shoes. Oh and things have changed. Like that was the point. Like, I certainly don't wind about that as far as my career is concerned, because I was really fortunate to have an unbelievable career and my sport made me who I am, and I'm really grateful. But I am also wrapped that the players in the sport now don't have to live off such a pittance. They you know, they earn okay wages. You know, the minimum wage is about forty five thousand dollars a year for a super netball player. So and a lot of the women who play are any more than that. So I actually just love where everything is, and I'm hardly bitter at all about the fact that I earned very little money because I can come on things like I'm a celebrity, get me out of here and have a eyp of fun.
Speaker 3: So there's per Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I was at the Thunderbirds game yesterday and the English coach actually was speaking, and she was saying how privileged the Dragon players are at the moment because they get to do their sport full time, whereas in England it's still like a part time gig and they still have to go off and do their other stuff just to earn a wage.
Speaker 5: So who's winning, Who's Who's who's on top of the ladder in super Netball? I don't know. I've been in the jungle for a month.
Speaker 2: Oh my godly is the Thunderbirds are flying Thunderbirds? And yes, oh my.
Speaker 5: Goodness, you know what I've thought the Thunderbirds had it in them this year.
Speaker 6: Oh thank you said that shooting line?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I love their of course I love defenders, so of course I love their defense.
Speaker 2: Then Shamira Stirling, is she not the best?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is she not the best defender in the world?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's awesome, So, oh my God, I'm do you have to go and have a look at all these things that I've missed out on. But that's good news about the tea bird.
Speaker 1: I can't believe it's taking this long in the conversation to have a deep, hardcore chat about netball.
Speaker 5: It look really, I'm a celebrity. Whatever tell me about you?
Speaker 4: Oh, thank you so much for having a chat with us, and congratulations. We're really, really really proud of you.
Speaker 5: Thanks great to chat and.
Speaker 2: Do you want to contribute to period chat or you're done?
Speaker 3: I love the.
Speaker 2: Huge sandalans.
Speaker 4: He is officially a married man, so he married Fionce Tagan Kinniston in a very glamorous ceremony worth a reported one million dollars.
Speaker 2: So Guy Sebastian sung Ray Charles Hallelujah. I love her, I love her so sorry. I never heard that song before in my life.
Speaker 4: As the newlyweds had their first answer their lavish wedding reception in Sydney, have a listen.
Speaker 1: This is how you know that Guy Sebastian's good Because whenever you hear someone pro recorded, like on a phone or whatever, it sound awful. But Guy still sounds magical.
Speaker 4: I know he's beautiful. He looked very uncomfortable dancing, Karl. He was literally going get up on the dance floor, save me, save me.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the brotherhood. That's what we does, dance comfortably.
Speaker 2: He was like you on stage at Rocky Aura on Friday night.
Speaker 3: I'm not super elegant.
Speaker 4: A lot of celebs there, Comrade sewell By, Ryan Karl, Stefanovic, John Ibrahim was a groomsman.
Speaker 2: Really notorious underworld.
Speaker 4: Figure, which is why it was kind of a little bit surprising that our Prime Minister Anthony Alberanizi was there. Also the new South Wales Premier Chris Mins. They are all at the ceremony. They've come under fire for going along. I kind of feel like they've gone. This guy's the most popular radio identity in the country, so let's just kind of tack onto his phade, which brings me to my next point. Our EP Sewan's Sandalans is Kyl's cousin, No invite, no busy.
Speaker 3: That weekend I was I had pumpkin Judge.
Speaker 6: I couldn't I couldn't get it up.
Speaker 3: Carl had some stuff to do on Queensland.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm no prime minister or no, no, none of the cousins got an invite.
Speaker 3: It was just the arties and uncles. There's a couple of cousins there.
Speaker 2: Right, let me get the Graham. And also those pumpkins are not going to judge themselves.
Speaker 3: Trut crown a kilo pumpkin? Ye, who's going to judge that? Voluntarily?
Speaker 2: Per flavor and actually flow yourself up there? Who does that?
Speaker 4: Anyway?
Speaker 2: It was worth that photo on the gram I reckon or was it?
Speaker 3: He laughed?
Speaker 2: And then Sean cries himself to sleep. That's what happens.
Speaker 4: Marley Cyrus's mum Tis Cyrus is engaged to Dominic Purcell, so this thing is fifty five year old mother went Instagram official with her romance with the Prison Break.
Speaker 2: Actor last year, and they confirmed they were planning to tie the not.
Speaker 4: She posted alongside an image of her and Dominic hugging, saying a thousand times yes at Dominic Purcell, do you know who this goes?
Speaker 2: Not?
Speaker 3: Really, I'm waiting for you to talk about Jack Nicholson, Yes, and.
Speaker 2: I'm about to.
Speaker 4: Jack Nicholson appeared in public for the first time in eighteen months as he stepped out for the La Lakers playoff game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Speaker 2: You were to watch that.
Speaker 1: I watched every single second of it. Here's Johnny Jack was on the sidelines. But it looks really really good.
Speaker 3: Does he looks healthy? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that's good.
Speaker 4: So the three time Academy Award winner was living life as a recluse before being photographed at his home earlier this week.
Speaker 2: So who else was there?
Speaker 3: So who asked? Potted? Was Adele? Of course?
Speaker 5: Was there?
Speaker 3: A big one for me?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 3: Doctor Dray was there, Doctor Dray. He was doffing pretty good as well. And Doctor Dray just looks so unassuming, like Snoop Dogg's got his own look. It's so distinctive.
Speaker 2: But doctor dre are like, oh yes, like a little bit under the radar.
Speaker 3: It's like a billionaire gangster rapper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everything you aspire.
Speaker 3: To be, And what do you want to be when you grab a billionaire gangster rapper?
Speaker 2: You're so close, mate, Good luck with that.
Speaker 3: You tell me you built a time machine on this day.
Speaker 1: Well, my friends, Joes in particular, knowledge is power. We know that, don't we, Yes, we do. Maybe sitting there thinking.
Speaker 3: What's next step my evolution?
Speaker 1: How do I take that next step into becoming a better and more fulfilled.
Speaker 4: Humans, like when monkeys became humans, they evolved. Yes, you're going to help us become whatever comes after humans.
Speaker 1: Somehow I'm going to turn you from a human back into a monkey. Yeah, that's right, friends, it's time for on this daisy. Let's go back to nineteen thirty nine, the first of May, Batman made his comic strip debut in America's Detective Comics.
Speaker 3: One of the cooler comic characters is that Man, Great observation.
Speaker 4: Mate and the first person ever ever in the history of the world, including the monkeys, to say that Batman was cool.
Speaker 3: No, he's cool, but some of them aren't so cool, which one like Superman?
Speaker 2: Well he's done some stuff.
Speaker 3: He's done some stuff. Yeah, I get it. Not Kryptonites involved. No, oh yeah, cool. That was a good trend, wasn't it, Superman, I wear my monkeys on the outside. Who's with me? Nobody?
Speaker 2: Every five year old on the planet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's a mistake, and I've told Henry Hayes he can't do that in public. Nine fifty two, mister potato Head was introduced in America. It was the very first toy to be advertised on television.
Speaker 2: Fairy Nice?
Speaker 3: What wrong potato Head?
Speaker 2: With their own cars and trailers? That does he talk?
Speaker 3: Miss potato Head? Were not in real life?
Speaker 1: It's just a toy. No, I don't think that's part of his thing. No, he doesn't have one. No, yeah, I don't really know what he does except.
Speaker 3: In toy storry. He's really belligerent, is he? Yeah? Got some too, for he's got a lot of attitude. Missus potato Head is lovely.
Speaker 1: And if you're own a miss potato do you know that there's no chance of keeping all the body parts?
Speaker 3: You lose them straight away?
Speaker 6: Where do they go?
Speaker 2: And what have you lost?
Speaker 7: Specifically off the potato He's always missing an ear and a leak?
Speaker 3: Okay yeah.
Speaker 1: Nineteen ninety nine SpongeBob SquarePants cartoon Premierre on Nickelodeon in the US.
Speaker 2: That used to drive me insane. My eldest was younger.
Speaker 5: Just dang that.
Speaker 2: Who is under the steack bang?
Speaker 4: Mom? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Shut up? Oh you're right.
Speaker 2: That is disgusting that you're taking, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, but on there.
Speaker 1: Josiah seventeen, Eagle Boys, Thestraian Pizza fast food chain closed.
Speaker 2: It's the double meal deal turbo charged order at Eagle Boys dot com dot a you.
Speaker 3: I remember Eagle Boys?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean here's a question though, why are you going to Eagle Boys? Is it because Domino's and Pizza Hut with both clots.
Speaker 3: Like they were they year third rank. It's like, oh my god, we're in the middle of the desert and there's no Domins in sight. All right, let's go to Evil Boys.
Speaker 2: I had friends in high school who worked at Eagle Boys and the weeked slag because I thought exist that it's true.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: And then one saw on May the first in two thousand and seven was girlfriend by Avril Levine.
Speaker 2: Ah, hey, hey, do you that's the one that's good.
Speaker 3: That's good, good stuff. Yeah. And let's all remember Chad Krueger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and their marriage that lasted eight and a half seconds.
Speaker 3: He was seven and half seconds.
Speaker 4: Now, can I quickly before we go, say a very big thank you to everyone who turned out for the mnd as a walk yesterday around the Torrens.
Speaker 2: It was such a beautiful day.
Speaker 4: Eight hundred people rocked up, the biggest one they've had yet, so I'm all sort of you know, pushing to find a cure for this insidious disease. So thank you so much for everyone.
Speaker 2: Who rocked up.
Speaker 4: Well done and to sit the attack dog, well done. You made it round four case yes, without nipping anyone.
Speaker 2: Her little Bandanna had a little I know, small little legs.
Speaker 1: It's good on her big show as well. Make sure you catch up by the podcast tomorrow as well. Of course, more chance to get yourself on stand by list when I was ten k a day and to boot topic tuesdays.
Speaker 2: I know, I think we're going to chat to someone who perhaps is on only fans.
Speaker 1: Yes, and performs very Can I say solidly on only fans because there's different sort of levels, is there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're going to have to go into this because I have no understanding of only fans.
Speaker 3: I'm looking forward to explaining it.
Speaker 2: Thank you all right, nothing to say here,