Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Jasol Can I preface this podcast.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good morning, Jace. I'm not in a foul mood. You're in when you've got a mood. No, we just had stuff go missing from the office. And when stuff goes missing, and when your stuff goes missing, I think you'll be just as annoyed. Just wait till stuff goes missing for you, and you know you be shitting what we attacked.
Speaker 2: If Frank green Waterboro hasn't been stolen, it's got your name on it.
Speaker 1: And who'd want to put their lips around your all suction cap? I think we should take people come in for the pod please.
Speaker 2: Who wants to come in surprise? No one wants.
Speaker 1: No one wants to be Jason Moody, Jace, Ali, you want to come in?
Speaker 3: I'm here.
Speaker 1: He was there stuff in the office yesterday. There was a big Coles thing, my water bottle and a giant post pack. Did you see that? Yesterday?
Speaker 3: I saw the master chef stuff.
Speaker 1: Right, thank you, And that's gone now.
Speaker 3: I didn't take it.
Speaker 1: I didn't say you tube, no, no, I'm just saying it's gone missing.
Speaker 3: I haven't looked what it didn't do very well, is any made.
Speaker 1: It was Lauren's idea, were like, I don't want any part of this that We're like, don't do that. How much good ship was in there?
Speaker 3: Well I didn't take it, but I definitely how to do it now you can have it.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I didn't even look in it.
Speaker 4: I even said to write it.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's probably left as water ball in the kitchen or did you actually lose your.
Speaker 1: Word bottom somewhere?
Speaker 2: Just any I just wanted to sit you up about taking the Master Chef for your new home. Which are you?
Speaker 3: Absolutely I'm going to take.
Speaker 5: You're welcome just to RecA thanks Master Chef.
Speaker 1: Anybody joining the podcast. Before we record today's pod, we were winding up Ali because we know she's just moved into a new house. You have no belongings, and we said take the Master Chef utensils. We didn't.
Speaker 6: You did not tensils either, but it just plates and cups and place mats and a.
Speaker 3: New cutlery and pens.
Speaker 1: Do you have a house mate?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 7: Yeah, So and Jace went absolutely tropo to try and pitch her up and set it up to feel bad about it, with Brodie saying, pretend Jane wasn't in on the gag, so she walked in and was like, can you just calm.
Speaker 4: I was in on the gag, but you were so convincing that I was like, can you just like chill about, like we'll find your water bottle? It's fine, because I was. This was really strange because you have been in an uncharacteristically great mood today, losing your mind.
Speaker 1: So I was like, I got the other way. I don't lose my mind like I used to like. So it felt very out of character.
Speaker 3: When was the plan?
Speaker 1: If you've convinced your us for that? No, No, I think I'm much more chilled out agree with Jason. Morning may stop?
Speaker 4: Good morning?
Speaker 1: You hear about the jackets. What's happened with the jackets?
Speaker 2: We want knits, not knits in our hair like little some little do.
Speaker 4: You want to knit? I haven't actually bought the jacket yet, so is the vest? No, I gotta go get them today.
Speaker 2: Great, they're not from uniclo, I don't they?
Speaker 7: They gotting on recycled puffs, recycled plastic puffers?
Speaker 1: Are they used to let me? No?
Speaker 2: No, it's recycled plastic. Turn intouffa jackets. Let me show recycling jackets.
Speaker 1: Let's not do the apparel chat again? Perfect? Great? Thank you, lovely love that for us, love that. I won't be.
Speaker 2: What God, it's gonna be a bit cold with our arms. We couldn't afford the jackets.
Speaker 4: We need to chat.
Speaker 1: Come on, all right, we got meetings?
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, let's hold this podcast and do meetings because I'm gonna go. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Today, we're halfway through. Do you do you want to come back in here?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh cool, I gotta go. I got another job.
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Shoot postcards? That's why I'm like, we all agree to the single person? No, I do one?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: What's one?
Speaker 2: Like berries? But not as hard. It's forty five minutes instead of one hour?
Speaker 4: Did you get get hurt on? Looks nice today?
Speaker 2: Thanks? But we all did agree. I think every person in this room, including Sarah, that we were going to do meetings and then podcast after, so we can put this on hold and come back.
Speaker 5: You're the boss, Please hold, please.
Speaker 1: Hold, and we are back minus a few people.
Speaker 4: We've lost a few in the process. We've lost a few.
Speaker 1: We've lost a couple, but like a good war, we will fight on and we will win. I didn't say that Alie's here, Knox here, I'm here, jas Brody's coming in soon, but he's running around scatman.
Speaker 4: Pretending he's not hearing you.
Speaker 1: You're enjoying your time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's been great. Today has just been like I feel like the energy today is been.
Speaker 1: Different in what way?
Speaker 3: Just a lot more, a lot more energy. Yeah, Today's good back because today I'm vibing today.
Speaker 1: Today, it was a good day. Yes, yes, they have a dark cloud, but I think there's all the negative fucking news around.
Speaker 3: I agree, I think today today has been a good day.
Speaker 1: It's hard when you're starting the day going, Okay, how are going to cover a stabbing? Do you know what I mean? Like it just sets a tone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Know today was Today was fun and light.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I enjoyed today.
Speaker 1: Wad all tomorrow?
Speaker 4: The thing is, and I was going to say this to year before Ali, but I'll say to you on the podcast because I'm sure there'll be plenty of people to back me up. But one thing you need to get used to around here is the energy does shift. Really, it's like a seacal. It's like it is like a sea saw a merry go round. There's like time spent in between as well, and sometimes in between times are the best times. Yeah, just in that middle ground between high.
Speaker 1: There can be extreme high where everyone's been silly buggers, and then they can be extreme lows where everyone's working really hard and stressed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, extreme lows though, like I think it's more quiet and busy. It's just quite and busy. Yeah yeah, but yeah, today today has been good. I've enjoyed today.
Speaker 1: I would say today I can be guilty in that team, a little bit childish.
Speaker 4: Which I never would have thought.
Speaker 1: That, which I think helps the vibe.
Speaker 4: It's all you, Jose, it's all you. No, but coming silly. That's good because I know that you're relaxed when I come in stressed and yeah, then you start to freak out and you start to panic and want to kind of pull everyone else into your stress.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, okay, I will try not to do that.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, it's not feedback.
Speaker 1: It's just no. No, it's good, it's good. We're family. We can say that to each.
Speaker 3: Other, but we're all family now thanks.
Speaker 4: Oh no, we've got say you're lucky.
Speaker 1: You're not family, you're like the adopted sister.
Speaker 4: I'll take that.
Speaker 1: So Naki. Do you finish up this week?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've only got two alarms left Thursday, Friday done.
Speaker 3: I'm sad about that.
Speaker 1: Should we all go for a little brusking on Friday?
Speaker 4: Yes, I've got therapy?
Speaker 1: What time is it? License? Could we bring a drink?
Speaker 4: Should we all join all week? And said that if I was like, hey, can I bring in bottle?
Speaker 1: While? Will we get a run? Like? Is there anything that you need to bring up for that word?
Speaker 4: I had a session a few weeks ago, and I don't think. I think I just said something along the lines of being back in a sort of a job that I used to do has been an interesting exercise in how much I've actually grown, And yeah, so it's been good.
Speaker 1: But have you enjoyed your time feeling it?
Speaker 4: I have it? Is it has been.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's kind of weird because it's like not permanent, and there's things you'd want to do and change you want.
Speaker 6: To do it.
Speaker 4: I'd want to change, but I need to very much. Not that anyone's like stay in your lane, but it's like you just kind of have to do what you're here to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel the same areas.
Speaker 4: And also like I am running a bloody business outside of this, so I don't I'm not not the twenty seven year old I used to be where this was my life. So now it's now I'm two this year.
Speaker 1: Did I get you five years ago? No? No, Yeah, I did not meet you five years ago? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Really yeah? So hang on COVID you were there before him.
Speaker 4: I met you at the end of twenty nineteen and then I started page was still working with you and I started at the beginning of twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Because you and I we had a night together.
Speaker 4: We made a cake together. How was it?
Speaker 3: How was that?
Speaker 1: It was first?
Speaker 4: It's really really fun.
Speaker 1: It was Pj's birthday. Excuse me. It was Pj's birthday and was lockdown so she couldn't get back to New Zealand. So Jane and I came into the radio station at nine thirty at night when we had to get police permits to come in at night.
Speaker 4: I had to get special permission to break her few and we made a life sized cake of her boyfriend to give her for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The cake was terrible, and we had fucking icing all.
Speaker 4: Through our buildings and were making low.
Speaker 1: We're having We're having gin and Tonics and we're just getting boozed, making the cake, putting up social content, and then about three o'clock she had to cut me off from the bar.
Speaker 4: We did a few lives as well, then three o clotches.
Speaker 3: That's gold.
Speaker 1: That's the last drink. We're doing the show in three hours.
Speaker 4: Did you do a sleep over?
Speaker 6: Here?
Speaker 1: And we didn't finish till five.
Speaker 4: I don't think anyone went to sleep. I subbed out at four I think, and one of the other producers, Jag, came in and took over. And then they're like, oh, don't worry. And I was like, oh, so I can't even hang around for the fucking cake that I've been making.
Speaker 1: And then I went and slept on you slept on creepy Race catch because I thought I wake up pregnant.
Speaker 4: Great.
Speaker 1: He always sends me messages of support. Race. Great. So you out about twenty minutes and then a shower, and then on with the show. We went.
Speaker 4: That's that's hectic.
Speaker 1: It was fun though.
Speaker 4: It was fun. Yeah, yeah, we did some crazy stuff. Yeah, but no, that was like four that would have been four years ago. Cripes, hello, here he is it?
Speaker 3: Dog?
Speaker 1: When does the other people get off non compete island.
Speaker 3: We have a special friend starting on Monday.
Speaker 1: He starts Monday, family meeting on.
Speaker 5: Friday.
Speaker 1: Do we do Survivor?
Speaker 4: Hear at nover No, I already did it.
Speaker 1: We used to do Survivor, so every time a team member left, they would have to vote everyone off the island in the order that they didn't like them.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it was he didn't like that. He didn't want to be here for you.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking I never won.
Speaker 4: So what people would do is to keep him interested. They would always make sure he got down to the final two, then they suck him off.
Speaker 1: After that, we're just running the guys through Survivor. But it was one of the joys of leaving the show.
Speaker 4: Let's scutter off pretty quick.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 5: I was first off of Jane's eye, in front of Channy Tony, and I'll never forget because it was in.
Speaker 1: Front of Chatty Tony, because.
Speaker 4: That it wouldn't have been in front of Okay, sorry, I was second, but but I reckon it was because it was.
Speaker 1: We made Chatty Tony do it, and he kept Lauren on the island with him. At the end. She was devastating won.
Speaker 4: She was like, Nona went off pretty quick too, though, because I like she just talks too much. So I was like, nap bye.
Speaker 5: Do you remember who was first off my island? Jason?
Speaker 1: Is it still that he wanted to make a steak.
Speaker 5: Because because he was so cocky every time we did survive, He's like, I'll be three.
Speaker 1: And then he came out. Yeah, he came out of the blocks, just fucking Penny.
Speaker 5: You were doing groundwork a few days before too. You're buying me stuff and we don't have headphones.
Speaker 1: Oh, no one has said phones.
Speaker 5: Who we calling?
Speaker 1: We're gonna call? No, no one's got headphones.
Speaker 5: Oh we don't need headphones for hair.
Speaker 1: No, you're right, okay, ringing.
Speaker 5: Just put him on the bench, ringing the norn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Brodie's only just eating his breakfast burger I brought him.
Speaker 4: Now we're so cold.
Speaker 1: No, that's how he likes his food.
Speaker 5: Let me get Hello.
Speaker 1: No eleven a m No, it's either are or deck collectors. Nothing better to do on your and obviously hello Nonna. We're just Knox here, Ellie, the new girls here, scat Man's here, Brady's here. We're just explaining to the new team how survivor used to work. Oh have you not played yet yet in the.
Speaker 4: One month that you've been leaving on Friday?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Thanks fust got to keep it like the old days.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think it's a survivor vibe here.
Speaker 4: We had so many farewell parties.
Speaker 1: Oh, we had a lot of farewell parties.
Speaker 4: COVID more farewell parties and COVID really killed us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, COVID. We didn't even know what name to put on the cage. No, we're just put a farewell team member. Have you met Ali the new girl?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 7: Alie?
Speaker 3: No, I don't think Hey, how are you going?
Speaker 1: No? No, was the loudmouth Italian who used to feed us titmussel h Why have you have you been surviving Allie? Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Jay?
Speaker 4: Just this morning she kind of experienced her like this week she's experienced her first like mate and swing. So yesterday things were grim and today things are like quite up and about it. And Jason's like flapping around, like literally walking around like Elton John with his piano.
Speaker 5: Plastic.
Speaker 2: I can't believe scatman.
Speaker 5: Are you still in the trenches? I'm hanging in.
Speaker 1: When do we lose you?
Speaker 5: Six shows to go?
Speaker 3: We lose you on aunt.
Speaker 5: No, yeah, next Friday will be my last one.
Speaker 1: Thank you for helping.
Speaker 5: And then someone else get off of particular island.
Speaker 1: Then yea non compete island. We take a.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: No, we did that last Yeah. Yeah, we've covered that. I rang not yesterday and abused it because I saw a social clip of her podcast where she claimed this is ridiculous. She was like McDonald's don't cook your burgers to water, and I'm like, yes, they do. They make them to water.
Speaker 4: They okay, listen. So what I was saying was they don't cook the paddy and the.
Speaker 2: Chips and the nuggets fresh when you order it.
Speaker 5: They assemble the burger. That's not cooking it fresh.
Speaker 7: I was saying.
Speaker 1: I asked them, when I drive through.
Speaker 2: Doesn't have the same affairs?
Speaker 4: When are you having your baby?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, I was literally about to say, can we do some kind of I know I can't drink alcohol, but.
Speaker 5: I can just perceive it and pretend driver.
Speaker 1: You can drive the bar.
Speaker 4: Can we'll drive the bar, drive the bar? Can we do some kind of like just don't know? What are you doing right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What are you doing right now? We're free? Right now? Sure? I mean, I'm going on maternity leave.
Speaker 4: I don't give a fuck what happens.
Speaker 1: He Actually, you're just down the road, aren't you.
Speaker 3: Heah, I am, it's really cool.
Speaker 4: Do you have eyes on my fiance? I literally? Do you want to walk into his office? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Pretty much? Just say just say hey, it's it's a mystery lady. Is he her boss?
Speaker 5: Hed?
Speaker 1: Hello, Darcy, you're on the podcast. Hey, it's Jace. How are you Just quick question? Everyone? This is Darcy Nark's partner, douks Fionce halle D.
Speaker 5: Hello, Hello?
Speaker 1: Do you call him darcel? Babe? Like? What do you babe?
Speaker 4: You've never got me babe in your life.
Speaker 1: Nark was a little bit concerned because she saw you out in the wild yesterday. You and your friend were heading back from the gym.
Speaker 4: It's not his friend. This is a guy who he pays to go to the gym with him. His name is Cambo, and Darcy puts on a show every time Cambo's around his say, Jane, you remember Cambo. I'm like, you just pay Cambo?
Speaker 1: Is Cambo the personal trainer?
Speaker 4: No, Camos, He's not your pay.
Speaker 1: I'm good to see this relationship strong heading into the marriage. Hey, it's Brodie.
Speaker 5: How are you, fella?
Speaker 4: Good good?
Speaker 5: How are you man? It's been a long time have you been?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Good Good.
Speaker 1: Was concerned that she might have embarrassed you in front of your friend by running up and giving you a kiss.
Speaker 4: I just figured because it was someone that you pay to spend time with, then it wouldn't matter. No, no, no, I always enjoyed kid.
Speaker 1: In fact, it sounds like you're coming from a place of jealousy because he talks.
Speaker 4: About Cambo so much. He's like old Cambo got a gold medal at the gym this morning. Cambo was a bit sold this morning. And he also saw at the gym.
Speaker 1: This is why Darcy doesn't take calls at work.
Speaker 4: He never takes my actual calls. So this is nice between the hours of nine and five.
Speaker 1: All right, das well, let you get back to work. Love you, talk to you. I can't wait for the chat to nine on the couch. Hey, Jane, can you not bring me at work when I'm at work?
Speaker 6: Well, guys, yeah, yeah, I do like a kiss.
Speaker 5: To die. What the fuck were you asking you?
Speaker 1: Nothing? Nothing?
Speaker 4: It's because I am sorry him in public yesterday and he was do you know actually, do you know someone called Cambo?
Speaker 5: Cambo?
Speaker 4: See he doesn't exist? Can we want?
Speaker 1: What do you want?
Speaker 5: Do you actually just.
Speaker 1: Other? We wouldn't have got off the phone there all day. Yeah.
Speaker 4: True, we're so bad at organizing, so we really are.
Speaker 1: We'll tell HER's Friday. Friday work for everyone.
Speaker 5: It's funny because every time I talk to Nana, she reckons, you're the one that bows.
Speaker 1: It's not me. What about what time? How long's therapy go?
Speaker 4: For an hour? But I'm also getting the car service. But I can probably get to us car servicing.
Speaker 1: Really, I get.
Speaker 4: A courtesy Carlos. That's fine.
Speaker 5: Yes, well Yander Atlanta with a crash repairs on.
Speaker 1: The how to gave me a Yeah, no, got an Audi.
Speaker 5: But it was like a bottom of the line.
Speaker 1: Mine was like a little sport Audi too. I loved it. It was like driving a go car.
Speaker 5: They should give you the good exactly.
Speaker 1: The demo car should be the top of the line.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they gave us his base model thing and it didn't even have aircorn. I'm like, this is.
Speaker 1: Off sound dramatic. The I'm sure they would have had a fun.
Speaker 4: Excess on the loan cars five thousand dollars, so I'm tempted not to drive it down into the car park here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't do that. Prody anything from you. Let's get out of here, see tomorrow.