Speaker 1: Yes, just one day to go.
Speaker 2: Show Down fifty three, Port Adelaide, leading the Ledger twenty seven to twenty five.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 1: There's one man who I.
Speaker 2: Think is probably more passionate than most when it comes to the Black, White and Teal, and that is the chairmant David Cosh.
Speaker 1: Good morning, gotchee oh?
Speaker 4: Team, start to get nervous or ready to get the butterfly. It's so stressful, is it? Because you never know what's going to happen in a showdown, but you can go. You just can't go into a game where there's cocky, your confident, because we know history tells us four means nothing with this. But that's what makes up one of the great rivalries. I reckon, don't you not great for Red Kickers?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Koshi never tear us apart. That's going to belt out tomorrow afternoon. That gives everyone goosebumps. What does it do to you?
Speaker 4: It gives me goose bumps, particularly when they turn it down for the last sort of ten seconds, because it just reminds us of the history, the heritage of this club and that guernsey we've been wearing since nineteen oh two. It just sums up the history of South Australian football.
Speaker 2: Right, well, the prison of b ask question, let's talk about it. What does it mean to you and what do you think? How much obstra does it create for the atmosphere do you think?
Speaker 4: I think it's enormous. It means so much to every single Port Adelaide supporter and to elevate it once a year of a showdown that really is the showpiece of the history of football in the state is just enormous. Dealing with Collingwood and Jeff Brown over this. They've been very respectful of our history, very understanding of how important it is for all of us involved in Port Adelaide. So I've been absolute joy to deal with them.
Speaker 3: We know showdowns are unpredictable, in form doesn't count for too much, but it was an absolute fit of all.
Speaker 5: Lesson from Collingwood last week. Can you regroup?
Speaker 4: Oh absolutely, we can regroup. And I think it is a young group. We don't talk about age, we don't use any our words of rebuilding or whatever. We just continually evolve as the team and we've got a good young team mixed with some old heads there. I think Bok He's going to be so important for us to the kids, and they have the old hands there like Bogie and Ollie and Tommy Jonas and the passion of Charlie. You know, Charlie's passion is so important to the culture of the team and in particular a showdown. Even though he's brought up in Queensland, this is a blog that understands what it means to wear the prison bargains. He loves it, so I think he's going to be bigger than huge Tomorrow Night.
Speaker 5: Koshy, if you get the opportunity.
Speaker 3: Ben Leemanbelle, who were a show on before ours, have done a parody of two girls calling each other discussion discussing what they're going to wear.
Speaker 5: Before the game. If you haven't seen it, please do yourself a favor. You'll love it.
Speaker 4: I will, and look, I think it sort of sums up when you go along you are part of the tribe. I know the premier Peter malanowskas Bill had two port Adelaide scars because that's a lucky charm for him. Right, it goes back years of year. I want to ask Peacecover was watching a game and goes you don't want to know. It's stupid. It's just something I did twenty years ago, thirty years ago. Now, I reckon that brings us good luck. So everybody from the premiere down has the you know you're where you're lucky socks or you're lucky undies or something like that.
Speaker 3: Trying to tell us David Cosh, you've got lucky undies.
Speaker 4: Too, right, I laid undies.
Speaker 1: Picture now, just a little teal number.
Speaker 4: No, you don't want to picture, Just don't go there.
Speaker 1: I don't know, hey, Goshi, just a quick footy question.
Speaker 2: I could have absolutely seen Ryan Burton playing on Rachelley or Rank and he's that important defensively. The sling tackle has been the subject this week. Last week it was bumping. Are we heading towards a game of football where it's almost minimal contact.
Speaker 1: Because that's what it feels like for US fans.
Speaker 4: No, I think we're heading for a game that is very conscious of the head, and I think that is more important than anything, and all of US coaches, players, clubs have got to understand that and just change their technique and understand that if you get it wrong, you're going to pay for it. So we've got to adjust for that while keeping the essence of the game, and I think.
Speaker 3: We can do that now absolutely well, said Goshi. Thank you so much for joining us this morning. And that was Andrew Hases' philosophy throughout his whole football career was just to protect his pretty face.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and look at.
Speaker 1: What happened. Good luck tomorrow. We appreciate your time, mates, we'll chat again.
Speaker 6: So Fanta, please welcome to Jody and Hazy.
Speaker 2: And who would have thought that Rays has never heard that Brian Taylor commerce from before.
Speaker 7: The first time.
Speaker 3: And how do you feel about elevated to best friends status after week two?
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've got to just up my game.
Speaker 3: I think I think the fact that you bring us pastries and coffees has really helped that meteorotic.
Speaker 7: Right yeah, media, right, Yeah, that's not trying to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's good mate.
Speaker 2: First of all, elephant in the room not playing tomorrow, right, So first of all, take us through if you can, and what you can do is take us through the decision process.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I had a good chat with Kenny and just more about just sort of me just finding a bit more consistent form and lacking a little bit of polish, which I'd be the first one to admit that I agree with that. You know, I've had some shots on goal, but you know, missing in one goal five to start the year is not where I want to be.
Speaker 7: So I still might be the sub. We're going to talk about that today, so we'll see here we.
Speaker 2: Go, beautiful, and if you do, probably depending on what happens with the sub. You'd spent some time with the Magpies as well.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: They're looking decision.
Speaker 5: Why are you telling him what he's doing?
Speaker 2: Because the Magpies are playing before the AFL side, right, and the question I'm about to ask him is probably confidence in information.
Speaker 1: So I'm just going to shut my mouth.
Speaker 5: How are you going to go as a spectator tomorrow?
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're always tough for watching. I'm a terrible watcher. I'll be yelling. I'm sure if things aren't going our way, So we'll see here we go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Port obviously coming off a bit of a footy lesson against Collingwood. What's been the message during the week in terms of regrouping.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think it's just getting back to how we want to play against a Crow's team who probably haven't been going that well either, but their pressure and their contest is really really good. So it's going to be a battle of the midfields, is what we've sort of already spoken about this week.
Speaker 5: We can stop talking about footing now.
Speaker 3: I want to talk about the biggest story of the week, and that is Harry Styles and Emily Radikowski macking on behind a car in Paris.
Speaker 5: We spoke about our worst passes during the week.
Speaker 4: Do you have one?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 8: I'm not sure I really want to share, but I was. I was a young whipper snapper and I reckon I had braces.
Speaker 5: Oh no, yeah, that was your first mistake.
Speaker 8: Yeah, all my teeth was shocking anyway, and I reckon I went in for the kiss and just almost smashed my teeth and the braces into her.
Speaker 9: And I think I cut a lid. Probably, yeah, you'd run by that stage, so I didn't.
Speaker 5: Know, idea, how many weeks did you get for that?
Speaker 1: Can I just ask you about the rivalry?
Speaker 2: And you're a good nord boy as well, so he grew up in South Stray of course, which I mean we could talk about the nords Port rivaly in itself with you and blokes like Tom Jonas obviously bleed teal.
Speaker 1: Now what's it like internally.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's good build up and he was you can feel the emotion like when we were talking about the opposition review yesterday. Yeah, just the emotion in his voice and what it means that Bothy's spoken while spoke, Oliwinne spoke. So it's nice. They just yeah, build it up and you know you really want to get the wood over these guys.
Speaker 3: I hope that the Chad was doing the pre match speech, which.
Speaker 7: Would be every do you get all your inside?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: I don't know, I'm good. I heard that he's doing the pre match.
Speaker 3: He hates the Crows with a passion, doesn't he How deep does that hatred run to his core?
Speaker 8: I would say I couldn't say all the words he was using yesterday, but it was Yeah, he.
Speaker 1: Was up there.
Speaker 2: How far do you reckon? This is a random question. If push came to Sharp, how far do you reckon? Chad Corns could throw Ned mc henry.
Speaker 8: Well, I could say head throw me a fair way, and Ned's heavier than me, so yeah, probably not as far.
Speaker 7: As he throws me.
Speaker 5: All Right, we're so sorry that you're not playing tomorrow.
Speaker 3: We love watching you in action, but thank you so much for coming in this morning.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me, guys, and obviously we don't need to ask you for a chip because we know who's going to win. But in a bit of an expert analysis, where is it one for Port Adelaide tomorrow?
Speaker 7: I think it's inside again there.
Speaker 8: Their midfielders work really hard, you know, Sloan and Lead, especially keys, they work really really hard. So it's probably going to be in the contest. And we've got some really big mids in there as well, So if we can get it forward and get Charlie and Tied an opportunity.
Speaker 5: I love how you do that. I said goodbye to her right and then you slip into SDN mode. You can't help me.
Speaker 9: I leave him alone right now, and next next time I come in, I'll promise I'll bring some lasagne I said I was going to.
Speaker 7: We will have it for breakfast.
Speaker 5: That would be lovely.
Speaker 3: Your grandma's lasgn you or your moms, maybe mums with a side of me.
Speaker 7: I will help a little bit, all right, at.
Speaker 5: Eight o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it.
Speaker 10: We'll catch up with the next Thanks, guys. So it seems.
Speaker 1: Fifty three she's I'm ready for this thing.
Speaker 3: So ready.
Speaker 1: I'm so ready.
Speaker 2: It's the most ready thing I've ever been for in my life. Hello, this wasn't this wasn't live. I'd do that again.
Speaker 5: There's been the birth of two children and a marriage.
Speaker 1: But do you know what as well? My lovely wife Kara's in the car right now. Hello.
Speaker 3: Ok, let's go to my thoughts and prayers with you.
Speaker 1: Morring to you Michael, who was a big Crow supporter.
Speaker 6: Mate, Hey, god, there you going good?
Speaker 3: Jess.
Speaker 1: You've left your run late mates to pick up some tickets. Oh no, but yeah, very very true.
Speaker 5: Right Michael.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Sarah from Salisbury Heights who is a huge Port supporter. Hey Sarah, Hi, how are you good? What would these tiggers mean to you?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 5: Actually I'm actually calling for my dad because these have mean a lot for him. He loved for Adelaide've never missed any games on the TV, but it hasn't been.
Speaker 1: For the game for the monster, right all right after him?
Speaker 5: Best of luck to you.
Speaker 1: Both.
Speaker 3: Two fans competing against each other, one Port, one Crows. The Crows contestant will be answering Port questions. Port contestant answering Crow's questions. Best out of five wins? Is that clear?
Speaker 7: Andrew?
Speaker 2: Hey, yes, Sadar, Sarah, let's start with you first question, how many ifour premierships has the La Crows one since their inception in nineteen ninety one?
Speaker 4: Four?
Speaker 1: You wish Crowe supporters?
Speaker 3: Just the two, Sarah, that's okay, all right, nillel all right, Michael.
Speaker 1: What is the name of the Port Adelaide mascot?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: That's a lot and bolt looking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's him. That's him, that's him. That's right. We're out there. Three two, one gonder.
Speaker 2: Oh epic, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Michael comes from.
Speaker 5: Michael comes from nowhere and goes, wow, my heart's raising.
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 5: All right, Sarah, back to you. One nil to Michael.
Speaker 1: Okay, Sarah, let's go. Let's do this.
Speaker 2: What is the name of the La Crows mascot?
Speaker 1: Three seconds?
Speaker 6: You just did?
Speaker 1: You say curls? This is intense.
Speaker 3: Well, now we're going to a tie briker. Oh no, no, no, you got another question?
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, Michael, here we go.
Speaker 2: How many A four premierships has port Adelaid one since their inception?
Speaker 5: By the way, this is the win.
Speaker 1: Oh can you please repeat that answer?
Speaker 4: One where I'm Michael.
Speaker 3: Congratulations Michel showdown. Sarah, thanks for having your crack on your dad's behalf.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: They won what's curious today?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: How many atually have have?
Speaker 1: What? Port one? Have they won?
Speaker 2: Twenty five to twenty seven Miami tickets?
Speaker 5: I no, no, no, so sorry?
Speaker 1: How many go down? Have they won? Twenty five? The Crows have one to twenty seven Port Adelaide. Okay, okay, there we go. Thanks Sarah, Okay.
Speaker 3: All right, can you.
Speaker 1: Just wrap up that off their conversation.
Speaker 2: Her fortecon on the Crows of Saturday Adelaide Oval tickets are extremely limited with your last tickets a Port Adelaide FC dot com dot au and that's where you also go to get your three game membership for just one hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Sarah, think you're a footy l or something like like?
Speaker 1: You think I got right anyway,