Speaker 1: Is the Chrissy's one show. I've got some exciting news and Chrissy's click bait Game of Thrones. Oh my god, my boobs are tingling like the I can't see that you're making that up. Listen to those strings.
Speaker 2: I never got on board with Game of Thrones.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, miss Shall. I think I was going through a strange time in my life because I remember that that sound was the sound of maybe I'm gonna be okay, maybe there is something to look forward to. And I think it's because I had three kids under three.
Speaker 2: Right, and four jobs and go.
Speaker 1: Including breakfast radio a lot, and I would I think, I want to say it was live on a Thursday night.
Speaker 2: Yeah okay, and you would just hang out here.
Speaker 1: You couldn't watch it. You could, it was not bingeable like it is now. You had to wait.
Speaker 2: I love that. That's like how'swives for me? You get to wait every week for you.
Speaker 1: So exciting, and I reckon it's an important thing to try and get your kids into something they've got to wait for, because I don't have to wait for anything these.
Speaker 2: Days, no instant gratification always Anyway.
Speaker 1: Game of Thrones is going to be made into a booby.
Speaker 2: That's massive.
Speaker 1: I feel like going to the cinnamon now and wait, just sitting there getting my favorite four throw from the back middle seat.
Speaker 2: My swan.
Speaker 3: It's in the early stage of development. You're are you sitting at that cinema for seven years?
Speaker 1: Never get there too early, ja, it can never show your support. I want a crowd fund this thing. I don't know what episode the Red Wedding is or what series. I think it's early on. Please promise me before we part ways, so in the next twenty years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, that I watched that.
Speaker 1: That you must watch up until that moment?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Will you will never forget it.
Speaker 2: It's the real hectic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard of it, but it was so shocking.
Speaker 2: I just don't think it's for me. Game of Thrones but anyway, yeah, look, it might.
Speaker 1: Not be, might not be. It's got some big words. Now let's move on to a non celebrity click clickbait. Ossie divides with brutal message over revaulting act.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I mean I'm there because I've seen the top of a bin and we are your one stop shop for bin content.
Speaker 2: We love bin chat.
Speaker 1: We don't like it when people get angry when you put your rubbish in.
Speaker 2: Their bin, and I mean you are a dumpster diver yourself.
Speaker 1: I sure am. Oh my god, I meant to tell you. I was talking to Sarah, our boss. Dear listener, imagine this the madness of me talking to my boss, one of the most important people in this company. She calls me. She called me, and I said, sorry, I can't talk now.
Speaker 3: Why don't say, because you're a dumpster dive in Oh, that's a new low for you.
Speaker 2: That's a new low.
Speaker 1: It keeps me. I said, I'm pushing a mid century bed frame into my boot all on my own. Can you imagine how hard that was? Had I got an injury?
Speaker 2: Why are you too, she chunk out of my Was that from hard rubbish? Yes, well that serves you right. That is the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the universe saying stop getting people's from their nature street and putting it into your house. You're never gonna do anything with it. And also take Sarah's call. I did.
Speaker 1: I did take it, and I just told her that I was busy. I was busy, and I'd call her back, and I did booked him busy. Anyway, I drove home with my face right up against the windscreen because the bed was behind my head. Anyway, how about this? A fed up homeowner in Perth has laid down the ground rules with dumpster divers looked to cash in on recyclable cans because in the wa and say you get cash for.
Speaker 2: Your cans like the five or ten cents? Yes, yeah, right, okay?
Speaker 1: And she wrote very very simply on the top of her weely bin and I don't want to cause offense to anybody in Perth, but I am going to do quite a strong accent here, please, she wrote in sharpie ten cent warriors, if all cans and bottles have been recycled and I have been off the pit.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: If you're anything like us, you're still basking in the after glow of coldplay. And if you're lucky enough to have tickets for the next shows, have the best time.
Speaker 2: Chrissy's clique fait ah.
Speaker 1: Yes, Ed Sheeran, can I confess I love Ed Sheeran? Who doesn't? I mean, it's just it's not possible not to like it.
Speaker 3: No, especially in these corridors Swaning. He's the god of Nova.
Speaker 1: He's the god of Nova, but he seems like a thoroughly decent man. He does, and I obviously know all the words all these songs. I've never had to actually stream his music because I get six or seven songs a day because I only listen to Nova. Yes, I did not enjoy the names of his last four albums.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: I did not like it. The plus minus subtract. They just didn't identify the songs in it. I don't know where shape of view is? Is that in subtract? Is it on? Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: That's a really fantastic point.
Speaker 1: You're right, whereas like we know, don't panic is on parashis? Do you know what I mean? You just sort of know you put the songs.
Speaker 2: Absolutely stupid Girls by Pink It's on I'm Not Dead.
Speaker 1: We don't talk about short Mendez later anyway. He has said that all along that series of plus and minus and mathematical symbols was written on his body. He's got tattoos of those things, and then he used them on the albums. He has said, the next series of albums, the next theme are currently hidden and Amalia style. Do you remember that I Love you?
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, looking back now, I know that that was just my mum wanting to get rid of me.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, what do you mean if you give.
Speaker 1: A kid animalia, you will not see or hear from them for two hours. They're just in the cornice, looking for the cheetah or looking for the jag.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, sorry, palm tree quick in the two cares of an iPad.
Speaker 1: Back exactly anyway, it's somewhere on his body, and we're going to have a crack of deciphering this code. But first we're gonna hear what he has to say.
Speaker 4: So I got plus multiply divide and some tracks tattooed around my wrist equals game in there a bit later. But the next symbols have been in my arm for thirteen years as well, and I saw that serious next year. I guess that's kind of prison break of me, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Clues it is?
Speaker 1: Now I've got a few ideas. I can see the picture of a big lion head and the picture of a shark. So maybe it's after iconic movies. Maybe there's one going to be called The Lion Kings want to be called called Jaws. You know, maybe that's the theme.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's also got photo frames on his back. Maybe he's going to name the albums after different photography brands, like Kodak Canon.
Speaker 1: Kodak sounds cooler than Canon.
Speaker 2: I know, I liked Kodak.
Speaker 1: And what else have we got here? I know there's a little there's a few mentions of sauces here. Heinz, ketchup, et cetera. Maybe it's a series based on condiments mustard, aoliibutury.
Speaker 2: Salt salts a cool name.
Speaker 1: Salt pepper. I feel like that's been done before anyway.
Speaker 2: I like this little tidbit Ed's given us.
Speaker 1: I do too. There's a koala maybe it's animals, koala Kiwi. There's a kiwi there in New Zealand. There's a gecko.
Speaker 2: Nah animals feels a bit snaw. It's a bit kitty.
Speaker 1: I could really play this everyone. Let's move on to Sean at Mendez. He revealed in a very long and labored monologue to a live show at Colorado's Red Rug that he still doesn't really know where he stands with his sexuality and nor should he, and he's still working it out. Basically, he said, I was busy at fifteen, when everyone else was sorting it, I was busy being a global superstar, and I'm trying to sort it out now. I kept on saying to you, isn't he going out with Camilla Cabeo. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I just wanted to know that she was across his fluid sexuality.
Speaker 3: Because like being with someone in a heterosexual couple, for him to go on stage and say that, I can't imagine they would be together like it was quite It's just not something I think she would want.
Speaker 1: Well, that's very old fashioned of you, because what's to say that she is not as equally progressive?
Speaker 2: True?
Speaker 1: Do you know what I mean? If she's the same and she understands what that is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe she'd be done with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so. I think a lot of people these days, a lot of young people have been raised with that sort of tolerance and understanding it's no big deal, it's nothing they have to get their head around. I don't think. But he sat down for an interview, and I always forget the specific magazine. This one's New York Times, and he said that journo says, almost unprompted, Sean talks at length about Kebeo, whom he dated for several years. Past tense, he says, you know that I'm learning about love with her. If anything goes if anything went wrong with my family, she would be the first person I would call.
Speaker 2: So they're still like best mates.
Speaker 1: Then well I just love that because you know, friendship is the real superpower.
Speaker 2: It is. It's the best shipswe.
Speaker 1: You're my friend. You have the most beautiful weekend.
Speaker 2: Thank you, I charline. You as well have the best birthday.
Speaker 3: Enjoy actually eating at a restaurant. Christy Swie, cannot believe it at your house.
Speaker 1: And I am making my triple Ayer coconut cake or myself. Would you like me to bring some in?
Speaker 2: Tom?
Speaker 1: Would you like some? I'll wake up Jesus christ. I also take at the races, yes, sir, right I check check see you Monday. The Christy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com. Do you