Speaker 1: On scoring Lis Oustrodio. This is the Reader Panete Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Reader Panekey Show. Coming up tonight, a massive program will be covering all the biggest stories from the minister or reshuffle, to the violence in Paris to the latest from the US. Joining you tonight will be Nick Kata, Kosher, gaytor Kinziscofield and You've demanded it, And tonight I will deliver an entire segment called Lefty's Losing It, including this young man who seems a little bit upset about Joe Biden not seeking renomination.
Speaker 3: He was for Genzie.
Speaker 4: His first present.
Speaker 2: Joining me now all the way from Romania is the Menzies Research Center, Senior Fellow and Danube Institute visiting fellow Nick Kita. Nick, let's start with the Alban Easyman. Today the PM announced Indigenous Australians Minister Linda Bernie and Skills Minister Brenda and O'Connor are retiring. A new ministerial lineup will be announced someday. What's been the legacy of these two ministers and who do you see elevated in this reshuffle?
Speaker 5: Brendan O'Connor, let's answer that one. First and I can't answer it because I don't remember one single significant thing he did or said Linda Burnie. Linda Burnie, well, yeah, I mean she's her legacy is well great for the country, I think, and that is that they lost the referendum election and for her part in their losing that yes vote, then I think she needs congratulating. But she was a very poor minister. She didn't really ever understand the issues at stake with Regional Remote Australia, you know, certainly, I think I'm fortunate for her. By the way, I think that just Center Price was the shadow minister because just Enter Price obviously is somebody who knows and lived in that area and knows it very well. So now the ministerial shuffle, you know, it's far too late for Albanisi. In the end. The only person on that entire cabinet I think they could shuffle and the public might respond positively would be alb and Easy himself. Really, so he's a problem in that government and he can do as many reshuffles as he likes between now and the election, but it's not going to improve his chances.
Speaker 2: Yes, he does have a lot of problems and I would argue Chris Bowen is one of them. And you wrote a column for The Australian about Chris Bowen's green hydrogen dream collapsing all around him, especially after Andrew Forrest told his fortes Kew investors it was all but abandoning this dream. How much money has been squandered, Nick, in pursuit of this fantasy, and how much of it has been our money, taxpayer money, while we sit back and ignore proven technology in nuclear technology that could provide us with clean.
Speaker 5: And billions reader, And the government was ready to put in billions and more. In fact, it still is willing to put in billions more. They had this thing called the Hydrogen Headstart program. It didn't actually give it much of a start. There was two billions sorry originally, and I think they put that up in the most recent budget. But Andrew Forest, I mean, he was a man who said less than three years ago, he stood before the National Press Club and said, this was the miracle molecule. This was going to make us the superpower, the energy superpower of the twenty first century. And on and on he went. He was going to produce fifteen million tons of the stuff, you know, and none of it's been produced in commercial quantities at all so far. And then of course he hit the real snag, which is the cost of renewable energy, which wait from it is not as cheap as Chris Bowen says, and Andrew Forrest could tell him that because he's tried to get some contracts to make his green hydrogen, hasn't been able to get them at the price he wanted.
Speaker 2: And yet we've got Chris bow and you would think has got some only big issues to deal with. He's not only committed to his net zero pipe dream, but he's spending time on x tweeting like some sort of a teenage activist who's just attended their first Social Alliance meeting. He's calling his political opponents things like cookers and conspiracy theorists. What do you make of his conduct? Is supposed to be a senior minister in charge of key portfolios and he's carrying on like this.
Speaker 5: I mean, look, the Australian Energy Market operator says that the whole system is badly in need of propping up. That you know, the more coal we're losing out of the system, the more unstable it gets. He's got to do something to replace that it's a very, very difficult job. By the way, it isn't one of the most difficult jobs in government. So how he's got time to go on Twitter away bothers? I mean, who's listening. I mean you obviously watch. I mean, you've got this whole segment called left. He's losing it to feel so you know, he's a sort of that's the sort of material you need. But I mean it's actually persuading anybody. And I noticed in that poll the Australian did of who you know who people saw as the next leader at the Labor Party. I think his figures were sort of statistically insignificant, you know, I don't think you could see them under an electron microscope. So if he thinks he's got a political career to prop up, he can forget it. You know, this is the top job he's ever going to have.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: The Paris Olympics start this week. If anyone's paying attention, it seems the well these games have been. There's not been much anticipation, not much build up. It's been underwhelming, to say the least, and a lot of the stories that are coming out of Paris seem to be around what's happening away from sport. We've had this pro Palestinian issue of protesters crashing in an Israel versus Mary match, a group football match and thousand police were deployed to protect the venue after the match was considered a security risk. And elsewhere we've got members of Channel nine's Olympic team who were attacked in a suspected robbery. We've got an Australian Olympians being warned against wearing the team uniforms on the streets of Paris. And we had this shocking story of Australian woman allegedly gang raped by five men in the French capital, and incredible footage has emerged of the moment she entered a kebab shop just down the road from the Molan Rouge seeking help. This is shortly after the attack and one of her attackers allegedly follows her inside.
Speaker 7: Staff try to comfort her. Then a man walks in. She gestures that's him, but the owners don't speak English and find someone who can. The alleged attacker lingers and even approaches apart on the back before English speakers walk into help. He makes an order. Another diner takes a swing the confrontation erupts. The man flees. Just minutes later police arrive. The owner and staff today is still shaken. It's sad, he says. She couldn't stop crying. Her dress was damaged. The woman told police she was raped by five men of African appearance.
Speaker 8: What happened to your own a citizen?
Speaker 2: Happened a lot of time in France. Every day happens every day in Francis said, the world's eyes are on Paris. Snick Well, the city's rampant crime overshadow the games.
Speaker 5: Well, I was in Paris ten days ago REATA and there's a massive security operation on even then. You know, whole parts of inner Paris are shut off to cars and now I gathered to people too, to basically turn it into a quarantine zone. So they've done their damn this, but they've got there up against it. They have a huge crime problem in Paris. I mean I had I.
Speaker 9: Have personal experience of this.
Speaker 5: I lost a very good laptop in northeast Paris on the train on the way in from the airport about ten years ago. And when I reported that, the police just shrug their shoulders in their gallic way, And what do you expect you're carrying a laptop on a train. So they do have this problem, and it is entirely linked to the immigration problem in the northeast of which they call the Bond. You where the high immigrant suburbs. They are dangerous places and you should go there at your own risk. But this rape case is harrowing because you say it happened within close to the Mulan Rouge, which is right in the heart of Paris, as you know, and for that to happen there is chilling and I think it just goes to show that Paris Is are very dangerous city for visitors, particularly if you get outside the inner city areas, and people should exercise full caution, absolutely, But I hope it doesn't ruin the game.
Speaker 9: I hope it doesn't.
Speaker 2: There are so many no go zones in Paris. First time it was the hell was quite shocked that there are areas that are very close to the center of things that they tell tourists do not venture down there under any circumstances. And apparently those areas are growing in number. Now, Nick, before you go, I want to show you some footage from the West Bank, a Jewish American comedian travel to the West Bank to hear what locals think about the global pro Palestinian movement, what they think about the Israeli mass conflict, and I've got to say it was disturbing.
Speaker 10: Are you supportive of Pomas?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, of course yes.
Speaker 10: Are most Palestinians Westinian camers and with the resists. Did you see the videos they posted of what they did on October seventh?
Speaker 3: Everything?
Speaker 2: And you're okay with honor with everything they did?
Speaker 10: They killed the innocent Israelis they killed.
Speaker 9: Yes they did, Yes, they did.
Speaker 4: Give me a picture for.
Speaker 10: Do you think MA should release the Israeli hostages?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 8: No, no, nothing is ni miss there's nothing named Israel.
Speaker 10: You know the Koran mentions Israel over one hundred times.
Speaker 3: Is pales dimension in the Kuran.
Speaker 10: No, the murders Hamas did on October seventh, is that okay?
Speaker 4: Yes, they have the right to do it. The problem is not Commas.
Speaker 3: You should look at the bigger pictures.
Speaker 11: They live in under recubation.
Speaker 10: But Israel lefkaza in two thousand and five. Sure, what does antipotomy Volden? Neither one of us were born anywhere near nineteen forty. We have to deal with the reality today. No, no, don't deal with the reality is that.
Speaker 12: Brittain wrote on the Criminal Jewels says nineteen forty.
Speaker 2: Eight, they can go back Holanda.
Speaker 10: Most of those places they were kicked out of.
Speaker 7: Jewels have not been killed or exposed to any druggel or any violence.
Speaker 4: Not most every country in the Middle East.
Speaker 2: No, that's true.
Speaker 3: Educate yourself.
Speaker 2: Oh goodness me, we shouldn't be surprised. We have research showing over seventy percent of Palestine in support Harmass's October seven attack, and Nick any country that is taking Palestine refugees is on notice. There needs to be thorough vetting of every single applicant.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, and they are absolutely entrenched in this philosophy of hatred and historical a grievance. And I don't know how you begin to get that out of people once it's set in as a way it has there in the West Bank. That's the West Bank, by the way, that's not Gaza. And yet they're all seem to be pro Hamas. It is truly frightening. Put the ignorance as well. I mean that woman at the end, you know, sort of who should have made out that the reporter didn't. Nobody was talking about you know that. Oh you know, there've never been any oppression of Israel, of Jews anywhere. You know, well, well you could be here in Europe and you get a very different story sleep in the history of World War Two. Look, it's pure ignorance and hatred, and there is no way out of that except through violence. At the end of the day, you have to accept peace with your neighbors and compromise, and you have to make bygones be bygones. It's the only way forward.
Speaker 2: Nick Kita on that controversial nota thank you for your time this evening, thank you. Joining me now is Sky News contributor Kosher Gaida, and we'll get to Benjamin Nettinya, who's addressed to Congress shortly. But first, this is the latest attack ad against Kamala Harris that the Trump team has put out. It's all about just how radically left her voting record has been in the Senate and some of the far left positions she is promoted. If you thought Joe Biden was radical, just wait until you get to know Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: She's dangerously liberal.
Speaker 4: I am Kamala Harris.
Speaker 7: My pun answer she of her.
Speaker 6: You know, for far too long, the stay at as quoke thinking has been to believe that by putting more police on the street, you're gonna have more safety, and that's just wrong.
Speaker 13: Confidence support of security.
Speaker 3: We have a secure border.
Speaker 6: We're not going to treat people who are undocumented across the border as criminals.
Speaker 14: That's people who are convicted in prison, like the Boston Marithon bomber on death row.
Speaker 15: They should have be able to vote.
Speaker 4: I think we should have that conversation.
Speaker 16: Abolish Ice, Dann That a position that you agree with.
Speaker 6: Listen. I think there's no question that we've got to critically re examine Ice, and.
Speaker 4: We need to probably think about starting from scratch. Alexandra Pizio courts you, darling, of the party.
Speaker 3: She had seen minutes this.
Speaker 17: Weekend proudly calling herself a radical, and she's promoting policies like saying that every single carbon emission in the country.
Speaker 2: Every car should be eliminated within the.
Speaker 17: Next eleven years, everything from a seventy to eighty percent tax rate. Do you agree that she could possibly in this ideology of the socialist left kicks punter.
Speaker 10: In your party?
Speaker 4: No, you know, I think that I think that's fantastic, kosher.
Speaker 2: How's she going to distance herself from some of those positions and present herself as a moderate, as a centrist.
Speaker 18: You know, the race is on to really frame her in the next two weeks because to a lot of people who don't pay attention to the weeds and the ins and outs of politics, they don't know it's sort of a blank canvas that she has had a long record. I think how she distances herself is she's going to get a big assist.
Speaker 4: From the media. We're seeing that happen right now already.
Speaker 18: She might even signal one or two positions a little bit distance from Biden potentially. But to me, the bottom line is this that she there's organic popularity and synthetic popularity, and she has never ever had organic popularity. She's always achieved less than one percent of the boat every time she's run for anything. But she is about to be the beneficiary of the greatest synthetic popularity we've ever seen. CoverGirl treatment record shifting and cleansing, as you mentioned, and I would not even be surprised readA if we see potentially her elevating to the actual office. If they go all the way and push by it an hour or convince him to resign, and she actually assumes the mantle of being the first female president, and just what that's going to do to this race.
Speaker 4: It's going to be very close.
Speaker 2: Well, it'll be interesting because Biden addressed the nation today. It's the first time we've seen him since he went off to recover from COVID and then announced that he wasn't seeking renomination. Do you think he can be pressured to step down, because as an incumbent she would be in even a better position to win than as the vape.
Speaker 19: I do.
Speaker 18: I was somebody who was kind of fifty to fifty on whether he and Jill Biden would eventually be successfully pressured to step down or not. But once that happened to me, the logical endpoint is that it could go all the way and at the right time, whether it's the October surprise or any other time before that. If the goal for the Democrats is to win the election, what better way than to elevate her to the actual office of president, first female president of color, and just all the tailwinds that that would confer upon her. So I would not be surprised if we see that between now and November, and.
Speaker 2: They're trying to present her now as this great law and order figure the prosecutor and Trump's convicted felon. But let's not forget. It wasn't long ago. We're talking back in twenty twenty, during the Black Lives Matter riots, she was raising money for a group called the Minnesota Freedom Fund, helping thugs get back on the streets. But people who were rioting, people who were behaving violently, and some of those people who were released went on to commit more hinous crimes, including murder, and Kamala thought the BLM mayhem was a good thing.
Speaker 6: They're not going to stop and that this is a movement. I'm telling you they're not going to stop. And everyone beware because they're not going to stop. It is going to They're not going to stop before election day in November, and they're not going to stop after election day. And that should be everyone should take note of that on both levels. That is, they're not going to let up, and they should not and we should not.
Speaker 2: The climate has changed. You could get away with that sort of retrick. In twenty twenty, no one would say boo about BLM despite their terrible track record, but now people understand how destructive that that time was. How is she going to get away from advocating for more Yeah, I.
Speaker 18: Think that's going to be one of her weak spots for sure in this especially in Minnesota where they had a referendum and an election since then and voted to bring back more funding for the police. Also in California, where she comes from, Proposition forty seven happened under her she presided over that was decriminalized crime below nine hundred dollars into a misdemeanor from a felony. So all these things are going to come out. They're going to run those ads in those states, in Minnesota specifically, which is now a swing state, and I think she's just going to have to blow with the wind and somehow culture differently, and we'll see how effectively she'll be able to get that.
Speaker 2: But like you said, she will have the priority of the mainstream media backing her, rewriting history, rebranding her as this great prosecutor. And I think, yeah, you're not going to hear a lot about this unless you're I don't know, watching this program. Now, let's talk about Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Nishima, who's addressed to the US Congress today. He invoked Winston Churchill and is impassionate plea for.
Speaker 1: More arms and World War Two, as Britain fought on the front lines of civilization, Winston Churchill appeal to Americans with these famous words, give us the tools and we'll finish the job. Today, as Israel fights on the front line of civilization, I too, appeal to America. Give us the tools faster, and we'll finish the job faster.
Speaker 2: He also made references to the anti Israeli demonstrations that erupted across DC in the lead up to his address. Tell those who support a free Palestine as idiotic followers of Iran.
Speaker 1: The Antiusrael protests that are going on right now outside this building not that many, but they're there and throughout the city, well, I have a message for these protesters. When the tyrants of Tehran, who hang gains from cranes and murdered women for not covering their hair are praising, promoting, and funding you, you have officially become Iran's useful idiots.
Speaker 2: One of those useful idiots for Iran was File Left Congresswoman Squad member Rashida Talib, who held up a paddle with the words war criminal on it for the duration of Netting Yaohu's speech, But at least she turned up kosher. Neither Joe Biden nor Kamala Harris greeted Nettingyao who when he arrived on American soil, and more than fifty members of Congress skipped his speech today. That's not the sign of a great ally when a country is at war.
Speaker 18: Indeed, and you know, I think the harsh reality of it for Netanyahu in Israel is there really is a fracturing in both parties in terms of the level of support for this war now not October seventh, and the atrocities and the hostages that are still there, but what to do now, how much US involvement monetarily militarily should go. That's on the right and then on the left, as you point out, Rashida to leave and all of them, they have a huge fracturing where you've got a big part of the left of the political base that she represents and others out there doing these protests. They're against this additional support, and that's a tight rope that Biden and Harris are trying to walk and that's probably why they decided to just avoid the whole thing, because they're trying to appeal to two factions in their base. But I'm not sure avoidance is something that signals strength. And it was curious that Harris didn actually jump on the opportunity to look more presidential.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 2: Last week during the Republican National Conference, they started the conference with a prayer for the hostages. That issue was very present throughout. There were parents of hostages who spoke. I will be very interested to see what happens at the DNC whether there is anything approaching that level of support for Israel, because that fracture within the left is deep, and they've got members of their team who are openly anti Israel and were openly anti Semitic some of them.
Speaker 18: It's a good point and it'll be very telling about which side is we're powerful.
Speaker 2: In none these Now let's go back to Kamala and the Democrats are desperately trying to rebrand the historically unpopular kam Kamala Harris. The latest attem involves gas lighting us into thinking she was never actually made. Borders are and that many many of the problems that we're seeing with legal immigration have got really nothing to do with her. Axius tweeted an article claiming that Harris never actually had the Borders titles, suggesting Trump and the Republicans are peddling disinformation. That's odd because Axis themselves reported her appointment to the Borders our role in twenty twenty one and referred to her as such in subsequent articles. This is all Wellian levels of rewriting of history kosher, and it's not just Axious. It is so many mainstream publications. There's side by side articles of what they reported then, what they're claiming now and again. If you're not deeply politically engaged, you'd read the headlines a now and go, well, this is a smear. This is not Kamala's fault, but for.
Speaker 18: X, which is the one wrench in the whole memory hall apparatus, because that is what it is. In nineteen eighty four, there were burning newspapers and tossing them into physical halls. Now you can delete and rewrite headlines with a keystrop from a keypad, and that's what they're going to do. But for X, the community note on that was really funny where they were posting the original articles, you know, from the very same publications that said that. But again, you know, this race is on, This battle is on, and for low information media consumers, which the selection will turn on, which narrative is going to get cut through is what we're going to see in the next nineties.
Speaker 2: Now, let's talk about that rebranding that what part of that is also painting her as cool as this gen z I don't know EDG candidate invoking singer Charlie XCX. I don't even know if that's is that how you pronounce it?
Speaker 7: He just thinks.
Speaker 18: So I think I'm dating myself too.
Speaker 2: Saying, you know, she's got this brat design for a Kamala headquarters Twitter page, and they even reclaiming her famous coconut tree speech, which she has been mocked for constantly, and they're hailing her as a TikTok phenomenon. But actually among young voters, some of that research is showing she wildly unpopular. This poll has her trailing Trump fifty eight percent to thirty nine amongst voters aged eighteen to thirty four. And I think that's what you touched on, that Trump's popularity is more organic, It's not manufactured. He's got YouTube superstars like the Poor Brothers, he's got the UFC fighters, he's got the hottest comics around like Theo Vonn and Andrew Schultz backing him. While this brat Kamala summer thing seems to be really forced and carefully manufactured. But she's trending on TikTok, and I don't think that's by accident. I think everything that trends on TikTok is a decision someone's made.
Speaker 18: YEP algorithmicley or otherwise other strategies.
Speaker 9: The black magic of that.
Speaker 18: It is fascinating, this organic support resistant that ex support is very clear who has which one? And it is funny that Trump is almost eighty seventy nine is organically popular with young p Not many seventy nine year olds would be, so that, you know, credit to him for that. And it's not as easy as putting in somebody young. I think Carlo is fifty nine that doesn't automatically translate with her appeal looks.
Speaker 2: Much better than she does, not look her age, She can dance.
Speaker 18: I'll give her that, We'll give her credit to that, and maybe that'll come through on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Koshagana, Thank you so much for your time.
Speaker 9: Plenya.
Speaker 2: Still to come a bumper edition of Lefties Losing It and Prince Harry is back in the media complaining about the media. Welcome back. Now it's time for Lefties losing it And in a few minutes, I'm going to bring you footage of some truly deplorable souls, hateful far left agitators who want to see their fellow Americans, including Donald Trump, dead. But before that, let's look at their preferred candidate. You know, one thing you can about Kamala Harris is that despite her far left belief system, she's willing to say just about anything to get ahead. One minute she's the defund the police BLM bail money raiser, and the next she's presenting herself as the tough prosecutor that criminals fear. But perhaps her biggest backflip in recent years is going from an open border radical who defended those who pay human traffickers Toto America illegally to well, you'll.
Speaker 20: Say, a mother who pays a coyote to transport her trial through their country of origin, through the entire country of Mexico, facing unknown.
Speaker 4: Peril to come here.
Speaker 20: Why would that mother do that, I will tell you, because she has decided for that child to remain where they are is worse. But what does Donald Trump do? He says, go back to where you came from. That is not reflective of our America and our values.
Speaker 3: That it's got to end.
Speaker 6: To be clear to folks in this region who are thinking about making that dangerous truck to the United States Mexico border, do not come. Do not come, And I believe if you come to our border you will be turned back.
Speaker 2: Well, that transformation was from twenty twenty to twenty twenty one, not bad. But she has some ways to go to beat President Biden's latest backflip. Watch what is said ten days ago compared to his address to the nation earlier today. What's Joe Biden going to do?
Speaker 14: Is he going to stay in the race?
Speaker 18: Is he going to drop out?
Speaker 3: Where's myself? I am running and we're gonna win. I'm not going to tell you that.
Speaker 21: You know, in recent weeks has become clear to me I need to unite my party in this critical endeavor. So I've decided the best way is it past the torch to a new generation. That's the best reading an in our nation.
Speaker 2: That's their idea of democracy, folks, in validating fourteen million votes and just installing a new candidate at the last minute. And what a candidate. She is a far left ideologue who fans the flames of racial division, who raise bail money for BLM thugs, some of whom went on to commit more higinous crimes, including murder, and she wanted to reimagine public safety.
Speaker 6: Let's talk about America's failure when it comes to understanding how you create safe communities.
Speaker 3: And by that I mean this.
Speaker 6: It is outdated. It is wrong headed thinking to think that the only way you're going to get communities to be saved is to put more police officers on the street. What we have to do and what we will do, is reimagine public safety.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, Harris is a radically far left, openly speaking out against equality in favor of equity. You know that word favored by Marxist where we don't strive for equality of opportunity but try to manufacture equality of outcome, also known as communism.
Speaker 6: Equality suggest often everybody should get the same thing. Well, that often assumes everybody started out in the same place.
Speaker 4: As opposed to.
Speaker 6: Equity, which is everyone should end up in the same place. And if you then understand not everybody started out in the same place, you understand some people need more, so we all end up in the same place.
Speaker 2: Here is President Trump talking about Kamala Harris, that is before she was installed as the presidential candidate, and he talks about her the way she speaks, and her obsession with buses.
Speaker 9: She speaks in rhyme. Yeah, it's weird. It's weird, but she has made.
Speaker 4: Moments and in rhyme.
Speaker 9: Well, the way she talks. The bus will go here and then the bus will go there, because that's what buses do. It's weird. The whole thing is weird. This is not a president of the United States future who.
Speaker 4: Doesn't love a yellow school bus?
Speaker 6: Right now, can you raise your hand if you love a yellow school bus?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 6: The bus has WiFi and even USB outlets next to every seat. I mean, come on, imagine you can charge your phone on your way home from work.
Speaker 3: That's good stuff.
Speaker 2: She really does love buses. But the Democrats have selected a woman who has long been considered to have among the most far left voting records in the Senate. Something she was asked about a while back, and she struggled to give a coherent answer.
Speaker 13: You're very different in the policies that you've supported in the past. You're considered the most liberal United States senator.
Speaker 6: I somebody said that in it actually was Mike Pence on the debate stage.
Speaker 13: But yeah, well, actually the nonpartisan gov Track has rated you as the most liberal senator. You supported the Green New Deal, you supported Medicare for all.
Speaker 2: Deer in the headlights there now you know the Democrats love talking about unity and bring the country together as they fan the flames of racial divisions and defame half the country is extremists and try to throw their political opponents in gile and that height and victriol that spreads. Have a look at these hate field Americans calling them lift is losing. It seems an understatement.
Speaker 15: Get out this overpass, you racist. Your kind is not allowed up here. You come up here all the time. No one stands with you, you racist. What are you gonna do with this video?
Speaker 22: You are one ound of percent evil, You are one out of percent. You are one under present terrist traitors to this country, just like him.
Speaker 3: I God damn you to burn and hell down you will burn in hell. I'm sorry that the guy was an inch off.
Speaker 9: That's pretty much what political debate in America has become.
Speaker 3: Wow, we are going to guy that fight. So Donald Trump was recently shot at one of his rallies.
Speaker 18: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 4: I wish you had gotten shot in the forehead? Really?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 18: I mean he's basically like teaching our country like what communism is like.
Speaker 3: So so you wish death upon someone him?
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Unfortunately, I hate to say that because I don't have hatred in my soul at all.
Speaker 2: She has no hating her soul except for like wanting Trump to be assassinated and condemning at least half the country. And she's not alone. These divorce from reality clowns are everywhere, and sadly they do vote. Watch this woman who was aghast to learn that Trump supporters our doctors.
Speaker 22: She shocked, she shook.
Speaker 23: I was watching interviews from what happened in Pennsylvania a couple days ago, and I saw an interview with an er doctor who was trying to render aid to the man who was unalived during the rally. And I could not get over this fact that there was an er doctor wearing a maga hat and a Trump shirt. This is a guy working in any er across the country that we would need to trust our daughters and granddaughters to if they were harmed. Someone who would need to give aid to, someone who is gay, an immigrant, someone who is trans. And I was mortified thinking about that. Horrified. This guy's not just you know, you're running the mill Republican. He's a rabid Trump supporter, maga hat. It's really scary.
Speaker 2: You're the scary one, ladies. Scary that someone can be that unrelentingly stupid. Now, let's check in with some more Kamala fans, those who can be counted on to vote for her because she's doing such a great job. Just don't ask any of them for any sort of detail or two, I don't know, name a single successful policy.
Speaker 10: What do you think of her?
Speaker 4: She's doing a good job in office.
Speaker 3: Uh, yeah, I think so.
Speaker 4: I really like her, great representation.
Speaker 6: I feel like, definitely it's amazing to have a women vice president.
Speaker 8: Pretty solid job.
Speaker 17: I really do agree with a lot of the policies she's been putting out, and I think she's a great vice president.
Speaker 4: What policies specifically do you agree with?
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Can you tell me some movie.
Speaker 2: I don't know what her policies are.
Speaker 4: Can you name any specific accomplishments that you're super proud of?
Speaker 3: Off the top of my head, I can't think of many of them.
Speaker 4: I can't really, to be totally honest.
Speaker 10: What I really like is that she does kind of give the nation a positive face being the first woman president.
Speaker 3: No, not any.
Speaker 18: Specific ones particularly, no some What do you like about her?
Speaker 4: Just I think she's a doing good job. What specifically do you like about her?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 3: Mine?
Speaker 2: And that was before she was the nominee. Imagine what their level of devotion is now that the majority of the media has become a full blown North Korean style propaganda machine trying to rebrand Harris as the Great Savior. Of course, some are also shedding tears for Joe Biden's sad demise. This next dude is really taking the news very badly.
Speaker 3: He's gen Z. We need to band together, please. He was for gen Z's first president.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm starting to have doubts about that wine. Now where are the tears? There is a lot of wild emoting, but I can't see any tears. There is this man's video some sort of a parody act or is this Biden loving rage genuine? I still don't see any tears. No, no, no, We're all gonna miss Joe Biden, though he gave amazing content, particularly for this segment. So many lies, so many incoherent speeches. But Kamala Harris has our own unique way of sounding usually inept, so much so that the Babylon Bee did this brilliant sketch about it.
Speaker 12: Hi, I'm over barn n I'm sixteen a half years old. I'm the speech right of Karma Harris, every politic expersion. Haw's a rior like me to make good work around the same.
Speaker 4: Space is exciting space.
Speaker 2: It affects us all and it connects us all.
Speaker 9: I can't take all the credit.
Speaker 12: Now, me and mister Karma are tie.
Speaker 6: You know, like relay racing. You know you're raising someone passes the baton and then right, but.
Speaker 12: She kind of is crazier something and she kind of scares me, and you can't fix that com of influance.
Speaker 6: November Van diagrams those three circles, right, and then let's just see where they overlapped. I didn't I didn't have it. What else do we know about this population eighteen through twenty four.
Speaker 3: They are stupid.
Speaker 12: You're either born with it or you're either not.
Speaker 6: It is time for us to do what we have been doing in that time is every day.
Speaker 2: Oh we love the Babylon Bay. Now let's talk about the many failures of the Secret Service in protecting President Trump, including the likes of Holster Girl. She became famous and a couple of new DI candidates have been identified. Thanks to X and thanks to Steve Inman here for the commentary on this next clip.
Speaker 9: Enjoy diversity, equity inclusion.
Speaker 3: What does it mean?
Speaker 14: Oh, this is exactly what it means.
Speaker 9: A couple of overwik cops that can't he be catch up with the.
Speaker 14: Suspect as a Dane help runs the International House of Pancakes, running after her and still can't catch her and she's off to the night.
Speaker 3: This is the end result of DEEI look hyer a woman, but.
Speaker 14: Make sure she's qualified for the job, not because of the color of us skinner who else wants to sleep with?
Speaker 9: Never catch me with a doctor who.
Speaker 14: Is hiring beast on DEEI alone exact.
Speaker 2: I'm sure secret Service job offers will be forthcoming any second. Now for those two. Now let's go to France, where the far left are showing just what unpleasant creatures they can be. There is a tradition there that in the first session the youngest MP acts as secretary and shakes the hands of MPs after they cast their vote. But the youngest member this time around is a member of Marie le Pen's National Rally, the right wing rational at Rally. So this is how this poor young man was treated by the lefties.
Speaker 3: Madame Luther Vasseur monsieur l'adie, monsieur lemoni the bullet.
Speaker 2: He's only twenty two, but he showed a bit more class than the rest of those people. And talking about lack of class, let's check in on these two ladies. Who will quit the American flag with you guessed it? Racism flag outside of somebody's house. I just automatically assume you racism.
Speaker 4: Almost definitely.
Speaker 11: But we felt that way for years, Like I'm fifty one, and even as a kid, we knew it was understood if there was an American flag at the house, they's some racist.
Speaker 4: Wait, that's just that's just what it was.
Speaker 11: I thought everybody thought that or knew that it's funny to see that they're saying now and it's like it's kind of new butdn't.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been thinking about that thought that forever still to come. Prince Harry is winching again, and Meghan Markle abandons her father in his hour of need. You're watching the Rita Panney Show. Joining me now is Royal and entertainment reporter Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey, Let's start with Meghan Markle's father, Thomas, who turned eighty last week. He made an impassioned plea for Meghan to call him on his milestone birthday, but it doesn't seem to have happened. He hasn't spoken to Meghan for something like six years, despite him working tilestly to a four descenter to college, paying for a school fees supporting her career, and Lady Colin Campbell has stepped in. She's a socialite and TV personality. She's set up a GoFundMe to help Thomas Markel, writing in the description that any contributions will demonstrate to him that there are still people in the world with good hearts now that he has been rejected and abandoned by the actual recipient of his largess. This is extraordinary. You've got a member of the royal family whose father's the subject of a gofund me.
Speaker 19: Right, I mean, Thomas Mirkel also secured Megan her first job on the Soak General Hospital, where he was the lighting director. He bent over backwards throughout Megan's life to help make her dreams come true. And you know, I know that he's I've been critical probably on this program of the Markle family, but at the end of the day, I believe that Mirkal sincerely does miss his daughter, and I do think a lot of his actions are out of desperation. And he said, despite all of the hateful attacks he's received from Harry and Meghan, he said, Meg, I love you. I love my grandchildren. I'd love to see them. He's even imagined that they have his nose.
Speaker 2: That they haven't made his grandchildren. No, not at all, these grandchildren.
Speaker 22: He called Harry a nice guy. He said, I love you for marrying my daughter.
Speaker 19: So I mean, I'm I guess my plea would be, Meghan, call your dad, you know, just you know, he's getting old, he's sick, and you know, God blessed Lady Colin Campbell, because I do think she was trying to raise ten thousand, almost thirty thousand dollars going to help take care of Thomas Markle, who has severe medical issues.
Speaker 2: Well, you think about this, it's not just him. Those two kids really haven't spent any time with a the set of grand parents have they, I mean other than Meghan's mum, Because Harry has made himself a strange from his family as well. Now Harry has done another Woe is Me interview. He has slammed the tabloid press for being the cause of the rift between himself and his family.
Speaker 7: To what extent do you think that your determination to fight the tabloids destroyed the relationship with your family?
Speaker 8: I think there's Yeah, that's certainly a central piece to it. But you know, they that's a hard question to answer because anything I say about my family results in a torrent of abuse from the press.
Speaker 2: He also said the idea that his mother, the Princess of Wales, was paranoid about the press.
Speaker 4: Was a myth.
Speaker 8: There is evidence to suggest that she was being hacked in the mid eighties, probably one of the first people to be hacked, and yet still today the press boy press very much enjoy painting her as being paranoid. But she wasn't paranoid. She was absolutely right of what was happening to her to her, and she's not around today to find out the truth.
Speaker 2: What do you think of this latest interview, Kinzie. He seems to be permanently in the press, complaining about the press.
Speaker 4: Yeah, stuck in the past, move on, look forward.
Speaker 19: You know, people that I love Princess Diana, you know, I've got an entire website and podcasts dedicated to her, and people that knew her, that were close to her and that loved her sincerely also would consider.
Speaker 4: Her and call her paranoid. And you know, she did experience horrific things.
Speaker 19: We watched Martin basher type up, you know, photoshop, basically completely mogus paperwork, so she'd.
Speaker 4: Feel like she was being spied on.
Speaker 19: But at the end of the day, you know this Prince Harry uses other people to justify his actions, and at some point he's got to stop utilizing his deceased mother to try to justify his behavior and him being stuck in.
Speaker 2: The past, and so much has changed since then, so to try to paint this picture that what his mother face is precisely what him and Meghan face. No one's buying that. I don't think now. Meghan Kelly has invoked the Duchess of Sussex Meghan in her criticism of Vice President Kamala Harris, calling Harris the Meghan Markel of the Biden administration.
Speaker 16: Kamala Harris is a bully who's pushed out or made life intolerable for virtually every person who's come to work for her in the White House. She's the Meghan Markel of the administration. People can't work for her. She's a nightmare.
Speaker 2: Love Megan Kelly, but since some thing about Michael that she is now the obvious comparison there and beyond that, Kinzie, we now have political Meghan is is she got ambitions to be involved in Kamala's campaign, especially with having a woman of color, as if the formal candidate for the Democrats. Will we see Harry and Meghan on the campaign trial? Will we see them doing fundraises? What do you expect?
Speaker 19: Look, I think you are who you associate with. So Megan Kelly's comparison is completely fair. We've saw We've seen on Twitter Kamala tweet support for Megan Markle. We saw Meghan Markle sit down with Gloria Steinem and talk about how excited she was for Kamala Harris to be on the twenty twenty ticket. She campaigned through digital campaigns women to vote with Kamala during the twenty twenty election, not necessarily throwing her support behind her, but woman to vote. Meghan Markle is desperate for power.
Speaker 4: This is her way in.
Speaker 22: She will try to attach herself to Kamala Harris because it.
Speaker 4: Will elevate her and it would look good for Kamala.
Speaker 22: You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.
Speaker 4: If Meghan does this, then Kamala will owe her one.
Speaker 19: And I think that ultimately the I think that it's a risk, but I think that the reward outweighs the risk. For Megan Markle in this scenario, I do believe we will see her endorse Kamala Harris and do whatever it is she can to support this presidential candidate.
Speaker 2: Kinsey Schofield, thank you so much for your time this evening, and that's it for me. Up next is Newsnight. I'll see you Sunday morning for outsiders, and don't forget lift He's losing it. Tomorrow night at nine thirty