Speaker 1: Your father. He's on the money. Is sixty six forty a chance for us just to go a little bit more blue?
Speaker 2: Yeah, forbidden topics if you will.
Speaker 1: Because after seven o'clock you can't talk about stuff.
Speaker 2: We're going a straighten. It would be adults.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now for this particular conversation, it's all about special cuddles, and we're going to involve the whole team. Produced a flag and also produce Zoey.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: A study has been done and they have revealed how many times per year the average adult has its special cuddles. Do you know what I'm talking about us? Well, like those special special moment between mum and dad and love each other so much they have to express it physically.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the passionate night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how many times? Well, let's just have a bit of a serve internal survey. What you think how many times do you think the average would be jokes? Well, I mean this is from someone yourself who.
Speaker 2: Can't get enough.
Speaker 1: It's ridiculous, so you probably you probably blow this average out, probably like.
Speaker 4: In between working and getting up at four o'clock and all the children and keeping a house running.
Speaker 2: Mate, I'm a horned I get on me.
Speaker 1: You sound like my wife. It's like car let me go it late.
Speaker 4: Ye. So if you were going to basically average on my sample, which is the Audie household, I'd say a year, Yeah, Birthday's, anniversary, Easter, maybe some public holidays probably seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I can see yourself, Blacky Digre. The average amount per year for an adult is fifty four fifty four times a year.
Speaker 2: That's once a week.
Speaker 1: That's once a week. It's once in a little bit a week and a little bit. That's a little bit thought. It is a little bit every week, five me more times. I'm not sure if I'm surprised or not.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 1: All right? Should we go around the road?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: Where do you want to start?
Speaker 4: Okay, well let's start with producer who's not in a relationship.
Speaker 2: Not now, not for a little while. So what would you say your average per year? Would be?
Speaker 5: My average per year?
Speaker 6: Way less than that because I'm single.
Speaker 2: All right, Well let's go this year. How many times have you had sex this year?
Speaker 1: This is your conversation, isn't maybe.
Speaker 2: We're in October?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's not pretty maybe like twenty twenty times.
Speaker 1: Time with different people all at once.
Speaker 6: Maybe less than I don't know you put me on there.
Speaker 5: Maybe.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're single and that makes things complicated, producer flat in a beautiful relationship, engage engage, Yes, Laura, your beautiful partner is thirty, a little bit younger than me. Yeah, a little bit younger, yeah forty Yeah, okay, So this is where the average could blow out.
Speaker 7: Perhaps, I am so happy to say, for the first time in my life, I'm bag on average, an average.
Speaker 2: Look at you once a week, then once in a bit.
Speaker 7: And as Hazy said before, a little bit really does count.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's nice, isn't it. That's all right? Then, come on, big dog.
Speaker 5: I was going to say, you talk a big game.
Speaker 1: Because there's your averages. You've got Flak round about fifty plus, You've got Zoe somewhere twenty, and then you've got Jody Hazy minus fifty.
Speaker 5: To come with Jody and Hazy one.
Speaker 1: Night and they just clench the numbers. That's where they come from. Dear, isn't it all good? Who would have thought that three kids would be such a handbreak even I can work that out.
Speaker 2: Well, while we're doing this little naughty segment like trying to have sex with kids in the house.
Speaker 4: Come on, it's all other segment, I know, but like the women, especially the thought of a child bursting in.
Speaker 6: Old Yeah, well try doing the kid that's bursted in.
Speaker 1: Coming up before seven o'clock, you're going to hear this song classic from any Id from two thousand and four. When you hear it's you give Uscore thirteen and twenty four ten for exclusive twentieth birthday invites. Now, just imagine young Zoe busting in jodes. I have three kids, six year old, four year old and a one year old. Four is a really interesting age.
Speaker 4: It's a fun age because you sort of think you're out of the woods bit with two and three terrible twos, and then the threes, which is worse than the twos. And four you're like, okay, I got to start to reason with you now.
Speaker 1: But can you can you reason with the four year old? You're right on the edge, aren't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, my little four year old Lottie, he is full of a lot of personality sas we call it. It's a lot of sass. And she's also got a lot of love, like so much love. She wants to love everyone. She loves her brothers dearly. She wants to be the big sister slash mother to her little brother Sonny. Yes, and also is so in love with her cousin as well. It's actually really really cute. It's cute. Yesterday we had a bit of a tiff because I and can I be honest, I probably took her too far.
Speaker 2: Well, well, everyone's falling off their chairs.
Speaker 1: I tried to make her take a bath and it just did not go down too well. Okay, so one stage, when she's cracked it and jumped on the bed and I've tried to grab her and give them a bit of a hug, She's gone show kick me right in the mouth. That hurt at that hurt, heaps. Dad showed restraint. Good on your dad. He didn't react the blood that was sort of starting to form in the bottom lip. We just ignored that. And then I got something which was so much more powerful than any sort of physical blow I got from Lottie. You're not coming to my birthday anymore. I got uninvited to my four year old's birthday. Oh no, yeah, it's probably the first time ever, she said, and then she went through it in detail. Mom's going to be there, Sonny's going to be there. Henry's going to be there, Connor will be there, her little cousin and all my EOC friends. But you're not coming. And I said to her, and.
Speaker 2: This is where I this is where you should shut you out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is where I don't sort of do myself any favors, because then I sort of start to get argumentative and I say, well, I am coming because i'm your father, and an assass of a four year old to look at me and almost point the finger away and go, no, you're not You're not coming, and then strut off. Okay, uninvited to my four year old's birthday party.
Speaker 5: That hurts.
Speaker 1: It really hurt my soul as well, to which I think through all the tears in the anguish, I said to her, I will be coming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would sit.
Speaker 1: In the corner.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And do you know what, Lottie didn't realize and you should have pointed out and I would have filed you.
Speaker 2: Who's going to bring all your presents? Then?
Speaker 1: Hundred percent? I said, I said, well, at one stage I said, well, I'm paying for it, so I'll be there. But that's incorrect. I think corresponding for it.
Speaker 4: That's nice that you think that you've got any monetary control in your home.
Speaker 2: You get an allowance from your wife, each and.
Speaker 1: Every one alarming as well, that's a lot. He's probably aware of that knowledge as well. And I realized just how much of an insignificant player I am within the household.
Speaker 4: And also she's looking at you, going as if Dad's going to came out to get my presence.
Speaker 1: Who doesn't know how obsessed I am with unicorns with rainbow mates exactly thirteen twenty four ten. What did you Toddler tell you? Gosh, they're confronting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they can come out with things that can bruise your soul and hurt your heart and also make you go, oh my god.
Speaker 2: What did you say.
Speaker 1: Whether it's fire question? Yeah, some random feedback, perhaps some feedback about what you're wearing, exactly what sort of condition you're in at the moment.
Speaker 4: What you Toddler tell you is what I'm trying to say. Gives called thirteen twenty fourten, and we will put you on the standby list for coldplay in Sydney.
Speaker 1: You've got a dangerous little toddler as well.
Speaker 2: Right now, she is a terrorist.
Speaker 1: I can imagine that Harp has been very busy in this sort of space.
Speaker 4: Well five, She was in the shower the other day and she said something to my husband that had him going retreating like Homo Simpson into a bush.
Speaker 1: Have you check you packed yourself? Absolutely?
Speaker 5: My really pictures. It is so time for it.
Speaker 1: Let's go girl, where my ladies.
Speaker 4: As oh man, Okay, Phil, you're dismissed. You don't have to take part in this conversation. Honestly, I know you. I know you will care about this as much as my husband did.
Speaker 2: All right, So I completely understand that.
Speaker 4: And I will preface this by saying I know it's the first world problem. I genuinely know, but I cannot help my level of annoyance over what's gone down the last week. Okay, we've got the Radio Awards on Saturday. You're invited, you're.
Speaker 2: Coming, You're nominated. That's the only reason I'm going to call my friends.
Speaker 4: And anyway, so with a big award where there's a red car.
Speaker 5: But you need a dress, right, So I spent.
Speaker 4: A ridiculous amount of time online trying to find a gown for the said radio awards on the weekend. Finally, eureka, I found one, and that was great, so I ordered that, and then finally, Eureka, again, I found another one. So I ordered that, and what do you know, Eureka, I found another one.
Speaker 1: You can't wear three dresses.
Speaker 4: I know, I know it, but I mean, listen, there's no shortage of functions that I have to go to, so these dresses won't.
Speaker 5: Go to waste.
Speaker 1: Are they all the same color?
Speaker 2: No, all different colors. There's a red, there's a purple, and there's an orange.
Speaker 1: I thought they were the same color, just different variations. Like Marge Simpson and she gets the Chanelle dress.
Speaker 4: Even on the Red Cabinet Saturday night, just in that pink dress with the black lining.
Speaker 5: Free fashioned anyway.
Speaker 4: So I my favorite was the orange, and I landed on the And it's a short dress and it's cute and it's like a bit of a statement piece.
Speaker 1: All right, guy, ladies and gentlemen. It is gorgeous, by the way. You must see it.
Speaker 5: You haven't even seen it, dickhead.
Speaker 4: And so it came in the mail except play paid express, and it arrived. Guess what, because of this stupid back that I've got that's really wide.
Speaker 5: I can't sip it up.
Speaker 4: I've got like some sort of weird swimmers back that nothing fits over. So I was like, oh god, I jumped online and long story short, because I know you borort already, but I tried to return it and swap it for something else expressly so I could have it for the most we can.
Speaker 5: And then do you think I could?
Speaker 4: Do you think there was an option to exchange for another dress, and then I ended up ordering a credit night, and then I couldn't print out the label, and then in the meantime there's that annoying little chat in the corner zo that's like Barriano Bunny.
Speaker 1: That's the name of the company, little paper clip, and was like, hey, nice dress.
Speaker 4: It's like, hey, darls, a Barriano Bunny will help you soon.
Speaker 2: No they won't.
Speaker 4: They won't help you for a good twelve to twenty four hours, thank you very much. So the upshot is I couldn't return the dress and now I'm gonna have to wear this frock that's too small for me on Saturday night.
Speaker 5: And I won't be able to breathe.
Speaker 2: Sure, I could wear one of the other I know, which are way.
Speaker 4: More comfortable, but now I'm stubborn and I want to show Barriano, who's yes, I'm.
Speaker 1: Shocked, angry, dismayed, displeasure, confuse the little big gassy, thanks a lot, I feel your pain.
Speaker 5: Jokes, happy to take your three hundred.
Speaker 6: I genuinely surely, I mean, and they're upprising these resses enormously. They're not buying that at wholesale. Surely some of that extra cash can go to some service.
Speaker 5: Well, some service, please please.
Speaker 4: And then you try and find a phone number. God for being No, that's not think they'reteen twenty four to ten. Let's do this online in few ruriating encounters. What's happened the disasters that you've had where you've purchased something then you're like, oh that doesn't fit, that's not right, and you try to take it back whatever, No one there?
Speaker 1: Okay, extor with this. For the bloke's perspective as well, you probably them be like, what does applied?
Speaker 4: Mate?
Speaker 1: Well, we'll take that conversation off your hands. You don't have to deal with it. Fellers shifted onto Novae twenty four ten. That's the favor we're doing for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're welcome. Have you so has this happened to you?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: But you've just reminded me of one of my high school girlfriends who got married at a really small wedding and her bridesmaid dresses didn't.
Speaker 2: Come on time. Oh my god.
Speaker 6: And do you think she could get in touch with the company.
Speaker 5: Absolutely not. It was like three days out from the wedding and they hadn't come.
Speaker 4: I wasted a whole afternoon on this stupid dress, the whole afternoon, and I've fixed my.
Speaker 1: God, shut up, put your dresses out for.
Speaker 5: Joes, I get it.
Speaker 4: Do you know how many episodes of The Rookie I could have watched? Mind trying to find a bloody replacement?
Speaker 1: I know, I know, But we have to move on.
Speaker 4: We don't.
Speaker 1: What Jose, she's not sure yet. Let me decide what's suit ale where on the day minutes before we leave?
Speaker 2: Okay, perfect, I've got.
Speaker 1: To take it on the plane there, so yeah, I'll decide Saturday morning.
Speaker 5: All right then, Jody and loose lips.
Speaker 1: Listening is important. Perhaps we need to continue some listening exercises to make sure that we're having a two way conversation. Jody, Yeah, read my lips.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm reading your lips.
Speaker 1: Can you see what's happening?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I'm focused in on them.
Speaker 1: What we've been doing is making sure that Jody not just listens with her is, but listens with her eyes. Okay, by looking at the words that are coming out of my mouth.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 1: So we put some noise canceling headphones on Jody and then I give her a sentence, and she's going to work out what I'm saying purely by looking at my lips. It's got loose lips. Yeah, read my lips. Baby. All right, let's get straight into them. I'm going to put the noise canceling headphones up and on. Jody can't hear.
Speaker 2: Anything, some real elevative ibs.
Speaker 1: That's good, it's all about all right. First sentence, The puppy licked my face again. The puppy licked my face.
Speaker 5: The puppy licked my face.
Speaker 1: Someone's getting good at this.
Speaker 5: Well done, char puppy.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. I think it was said too, that crazy one from one straight up. All right, noise canceling headphones back up. Yep, let's see if we can continue this going. Jody cannot hear a.
Speaker 2: Thing, dude, dun, dud.
Speaker 1: Your face.
Speaker 5: I'm gone straighting.
Speaker 1: People say I'm a fun guy.
Speaker 2: The pimple leaked into my eye.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're not quite ready. People say I'm a fun guy.
Speaker 2: Is that like people say I'm a fun guys in the.
Speaker 1: Must Guys, You're on fire and a big special shout out to all my NBA friends who would be kawhilin fans. I'm a phone guy, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I obviously can't hear that, so I can't get the joke.
Speaker 1: You're on fire, Josh, thank you, absolutely on fire. We go again, last one, and let's see, for the first time in the history of loose lips, we can make it three from three. Noise canceling headphones are on and up and Jody cannot hear a thing. Would you like still or sparkling?
Speaker 2: The car space said, would you like to do some parking?
Speaker 1: Too bad? But no? Would you like still or sparkling?
Speaker 4: Would you like to do some spanking? WHOA, Okay, let's very forward of you.
Speaker 5: Andrew, last time?
Speaker 1: Would you like still or sparkling?
Speaker 2: Just give it one more? One more more more?
Speaker 1: Would you like still or sparkling?
Speaker 2: Would you like to go horse riding?
Speaker 1: Do you know we're not going to give up on this because we want three from three. Are you ready? Last time? Would you like still or sparkling? It looks like would you like still or sparkling?
Speaker 2: I swear to God it And would you like to do some spanking? I can't know. I don't know what was it? What was it?
Speaker 1: The correct answer was would you like a still or sparkling? No spanking involved? You wish jellyfish? Nothing?
Speaker 2: Next minute? Joanie's bent over.
Speaker 1: Right now? Quite alarming. I feel like there's a lot of South Australians who saw the news yesterday because it made national news. The fact that you can get fine a large amount of money for leaving your bins out too long or not taking them in.
Speaker 4: So Charles Sturt Council has cautioned locals on eighteen occasions for not bringing in their bins and they've sent out twenty one fines of three hundred and twelve dollars fifty.
Speaker 1: Three hundred and twelve dollars fifty Are you very much joking? Wow, that's a lot of money.
Speaker 2: That is so much money.
Speaker 4: And I didn't even realize that was a thing that there was like a time limit on when you had to pull your bins in one dred percent.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing as well a lot of people, and it's quite a debate. Does it annoy you if your neighbors leave the bin out too long? For me? I couldn't care less.
Speaker 4: I think it's the tip of the iceberg in terms of fines with bin management. So I think people who park in front of your bins.
Speaker 1: Ah, that's true.
Speaker 2: The truck can't get to them. Yeah, they should be fined.
Speaker 1: Well, I always feel in a situation not that if you do that and I'm driving the truck, frus scrape your car, I shouldn't have parked their muscles. Yeah, it's on.
Speaker 2: You, that's so true.
Speaker 4: I think people who put out the incorrect bins and then subsequently I put out the wrong bins because I've looked at all my neighbors and I've put the green one out.
Speaker 5: You should be fine, should be fine.
Speaker 1: You should be fine for setting the stand because I do the same thing. I'm like, I don't know what bit it is. Oh, it's green. It turns out muscles down the street. It just hasn't brought in his green bin from two weeks ago.
Speaker 4: Those people who can't differentiate what's recycling and what's not, fine them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you reckon it's two hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: That's not enough.
Speaker 1: Undred fifty bucks. That's sort of fine.
Speaker 2: That'll do, okay.
Speaker 1: What about taking it to the absolute next level? A fine? That's worthy. I'd say more than on hundreds, probably should be thousands. Produce a flat Can you just jump up to the microphone there?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 1: Can you tell us you take us through a particular bin habit of yours that you revealed to us this morning at around about five point thirty that quite literally shock my pants off. Well, I think this is fine.
Speaker 7: I think you'd find a lot of people do this when I'm walking the dogs and they do their business.
Speaker 1: Stop, don't I pick it up with the bag? So I'm doing the right thing.
Speaker 7: But I don't want to carry it, so I just put it in people's bins who have left their bins out.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, in a public space.
Speaker 1: I can use your bin.
Speaker 4: So wait, this is a very important detail. Have those bins been emptied already?
Speaker 1: I don't care. I told you put a muzzle on him, put him in jail, and put him in a straight jacket. It doesn't deserve freedom. It's a bin.
Speaker 2: You are disgusting because you know what happens.
Speaker 4: Your dog poo is at the bottom of someone's clean bines and they don't know, so then they put in the other rubbish pick it up from here, please, and.
Speaker 1: The rubbish goes, oh, what's this under my feet?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And what it is Because there's still a little bit of moisture in the pooh and the bag, it squishes right down flat, and then it sticks to the bottom of the bin. And then at some stage, because there's no sunshine getting in that bin at all, it stays moist for like months and months. At some stage due to the smell. That person who won't a bin has to fish that out. Yep, it's your dog poof.
Speaker 4: Fish that out and then get the hose and rinse out their bin. Because you couldn't be bothered, You couldn't be bothered to hold on to your own dog poop and take it home and deal with it in your.
Speaker 7: Situation, bring your bin in quicker A bin is there, it's on public property, it's on the it's on the nature strip that I can put dog poo in the bin.
Speaker 8: Well, okay, well, I'm sorry to say that. Anyone who lives on Main Road Corrimandal.
Speaker 1: Valley right now let's talk about what is fast becoming the most important person on the planet. I like the software harder swift. Probably Commercy didn't do as much as they thought it would, not as much as some of the other ones'.
Speaker 4: Stunningly kind of her best wasn't that she is being applauded because she's donated five million dollars defeating America, the support relief efforts, the laugh of hurricanes Helene and Milton good on your Taylor five million bucks.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not that much of an expense to it, but still five million dollars is huge in any circuit.
Speaker 4: You really wonder with some celebrities when they do charitable things, like they go to hospitals and visit six children, et cetera. But those cameras everywhere, you're like, oh, what your motivation?
Speaker 1: That's why when you hear stories I think it's Keanu Reeves and a few guys like that. You hear that he does these outrageous things behind the scenes and there's not a camera there for publicity true charity. The other thing is we don't tell people about and it's I need to pronounce philanthropy, yes, people.
Speaker 2: I almost want to give you.
Speaker 1: A harsh in such a week where words have been butchered sobiously. Philanthropy can also be a bit of a tax evasion, almost, can't you get tax right off?
Speaker 4: Yeah? It can be, But I don't think Taylor is like that. I think like, that's incredibly generous. Five million dollars, isn't it just wondering what was the last charitable donation that you might have made?
Speaker 1: Well, it's funny should say that, actually, because I actually donated to charity recently, did you yes? On my little trip to coals? I don't know if this is all the coals are just the one well end, And I think it's always harvest YEP to say you think I was like twenty two dollars twenty five? It says to you, do you want to round that up to twenty three dollars and donate seventy five cents? That I was harvest And I go, you better believe I do. And then and then this this aura like comes through. It's like this light comes through and I'm genuinely angelic just for a second. I'm like, Oh, they.
Speaker 4: Dim all the lights in coals, so it's just the spotlight on you. Yeah, and everyone from the deli department. They're just like, and the frozen food and the fruit and bed all come here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry, guys, just playing my part a right, just what I do. I'm just trying to live my life as best I can and lead by example.
Speaker 2: Same things.
Speaker 4: The same thing in cotton on when you purchase a fifteen dollar T shirt and producers Zoe and I were talking about this and it was like, they're like, do you want to donate two dollars to whatever fund it may be to help the children. And then sometimes I'll buy a spring water as well. And then sometimes they're like, do you want to buy a three dollar charity bag? So that fifteen dollar T shirt cost me six thousand, nine hundred and forty eight dollars.
Speaker 6: And also I have fifteen hundred million tote bags.
Speaker 5: At home, So true, so many.
Speaker 6: Really, what can you do with collect I guess I know, feel good about yourself, pay yourself on the back for all the donations you make.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's incredible.
Speaker 1: Still you get the round of flaws that don't you Yeah, you do? You feel that are coming from above?
Speaker 6: All the sixteen year olds working are like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there she go. I want to be just like her.
Speaker 4: They all come from everywhere, the athletic department, Yeah, the bras and the underestpart on body.
Speaker 2: They're there, mate, They're all there, she.
Speaker 1: Goes mate, So Jody, such angels.
Speaker 8: Skipping into the sun.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I also got a chext from my husband the other day and it was a picture of a guy called Nathan on a bike and said, just FYI, if he reaches out to say thank you, we donated one hundred dollars to his leg go funding.
Speaker 1: What's his go funny thing? I don't know, So this is what we're discussing, like, we don't even know the details. He's like, thanks for the money. I get a full breakfast this morning. I'm going to the Fancies Cafe and tail. You're so charitable, Greg Goddy, Yes, I will have an extra hash browday. Fridays the best time of the week. Fitzy Friday, Good morning, Ryan, Fitzi, fitzger.
Speaker 8: Hazy, Jody, thank you very much for having me.
Speaker 4: Well, you you are employed to ostensibly talk about football, and football season's over, as you quite rightly pointed out.
Speaker 1: Hey, Fitzy, we can't wait. There's less than a week ago before a Nova's twentieth birthday party, and we're speaking to the man who I think we could probably say Homost single handedly put an overnight N.
Speaker 5: On the maps.
Speaker 8: Can I just say, I'm really excited about this? Can I? First of all? Can I come along? Am I?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, so because we've we've been using you as a carriage for weeks now.
Speaker 3: Ah, And it's kind of ironic because we're doing it.
Speaker 8: It is sky City.
Speaker 3: We're going to be at sky City, which is where I was an hour before we went on air getting home.
Speaker 8: So no, it is.
Speaker 3: It was an exciting time twenty years ago. I was not on the Breakfast show. I was the sports reporter, Hazy, what you were the show? Yes, American rosso were the first voices heard on Adelaide Nova, and then they threw to the Breakfast Show, which was Jules Schiller, Tony maclaire and J. D J.
Speaker 4: Hill.
Speaker 3: And then I came in and I read a sports report completely butchered it. And then I do remember our first NOVA event that we had was Fitzi's backyard Barbie, which was at a northern tavern and it was massive, like there would have been about one thousand people there.
Speaker 8: And you know, how I remember it.
Speaker 3: There was a wedding that was happening across the road from the over event, and one of our listeners decided to streak through the wedding completely naked. He got such a laugh and such a reaction that when he came back, everyone said, do it again. So he went to go do it again. Unfortunately the second time, the groomsmen were waiting for him, and one guy with his elbow completely cleaned this bloke up and broke the guy's.
Speaker 8: Nose, so he was laying on the ground.
Speaker 3: Stark as completely naked with a broken nose.
Speaker 1: That's good, And you're like, yes, this is a good radio stunt, Yes, this.
Speaker 8: Is better than naked seats at Mitsubishi. And it all started from there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And you know, I'm not ruling out next Thursday at the twentieth Birthday party that Hazy won't end up naked with a broken nose on the ground.
Speaker 3: Sure. I have heard a few rumors that Hazy can be persuaded to get onto the dance floor.
Speaker 8: Very easily at these nover events.
Speaker 1: I just feel like it's an opportunity to really let your hair down. FITSI and for you and for me, I'm going that way. When we don't have hair, then you've got to find a way to really express yourself. And if you have a couple of beers and you see a rafter, then hell, swing from it, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's a great place to learn about fellow employees. It's all about So now I'm really really looking forward to it. Actually, is Julian Silla going to be this is one of my original co.
Speaker 5: Host Yes, he's coming along.
Speaker 3: Great, awesome. Yeah, well we ended up that was a great one. We had a rat party that week as well. We ended up back at Leon Bner's house.
Speaker 8: It was huge.
Speaker 3: It was a It was a massive one. So I'm looking forward to it. I'll see you there next Thursday.
Speaker 4: What I thought you were going to say, then, well, yeah at the showing then well with jewels. So I'm looking forward to seeing that bloke and having a few words.
Speaker 8: Well yeah, it was definitely a big night.
Speaker 3: And when I got driven home by Jeremy Cordou, I thought this is getting to be weird.
Speaker 1: I think you should just go a conversation you think's got the text going through? Are we lately on? But I'm not going to We're not even going to go to that.
Speaker 2: I probably don't need to go to the text line on that.
Speaker 1: FITZI, we appreciate your time. We can't wait to catch up with you on Thursday night. It's going to be absolutely epic.
Speaker 8: Can't wait, guys,