Speaker 1: Hi guys. So Matt and I are currently on Christmas break. We actually recorded this episode just before Matt's honeymoon. I'm now a nuser and we wanted to bring you this really fun episode. We hope that you are enjoying all the festivities that come with December and we can't wait to see you in the new year. Bye. Lots of love lit.
Speaker 2: Huh no, that's not playing the game.
Speaker 1: I literally need to addresses. I literally never talk about myself and you'll say, the one time I do, you don't even listen, you actual dog. Where's Your Head Out? Is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 2: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more. Good morning, Anna, Good morning, how are you? I'm good, but I'm going straight into myke this week.
Speaker 1: I was the best to straightened too.
Speaker 2: My Jesus, We're not good.
Speaker 1: We're not I don't know if we are that.
Speaker 2: Sorry, guys, I hope you're good. Where's your Head Out? Then?
Speaker 1: Now you go? Please?
Speaker 2: My ike. This week is I have had the most fucking painful toothache and it won't go away. It won't. It honestly won't.
Speaker 1: There is actually nothing worse than a toothache. It has been for months now, has it?
Speaker 2: Well? Yeah? Probably?
Speaker 1: What about when you were getting married?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've had this this whole. It's not okay. So what happened was I was in the cinema's Gold class and I was eating their chicken wings. I'm obsessed with chicken we I love chicken wing. Tammy has got me obsessed with them. Frank's hot sauce on these ones, amazing, get them every time.
Speaker 1: I love buffalo wings with amazing blue cheese.
Speaker 2: Try Franks hot sauce ones so good? Right, And I was eating it bit down and I don't know how, but you know, like the end of the chicken wing was in there and I bit down on my back tooth. So what the dentist said was, there's no cracks. I've still not had a feeling in my twenty nine years.
Speaker 1: How goods that pretty unbelievable?
Speaker 2: Yeah, amazing. No feeling is nothing. But I traumatize the tooth and now what you need? Yeah too, what did I say to it? Traumatize it? But it needs to rest to get better. So it gradually gets so no eating on that side, so gradually it gets better. But then I forget about it and I'll chew down on something and it is so painful.
Speaker 1: I actually I've never in my thirty two years of life heard a dentist say that the tooth needs to rest.
Speaker 2: That's what I said, and I think they're right. I'm actually think because I've been resting it today, I haven't seaten anything, so it doesn't sit there aching.
Speaker 1: Surely that you need a feeling if you're biting down on it, doesn't mean that there's a nerve that's exposed. Like that's what that's saying to me.
Speaker 2: No. Maybe, yeah, maybe it took like something a chip out of it. I don't know. They I probably should have listened a bit better, but she said, I don't need any feelings. I just need to rest it.
Speaker 1: Sure I would just want them to like put a little cap on it so that whatever was the exposed nerve wasn't hurting anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, I've been on a core halfway through a course of antibiotics, and it feels a bit better.
Speaker 1: Oh so you were on antibiotics for this, Yeah, so it's infected.
Speaker 2: Well, she gave me antibiotics as well, just in case, Just in case, I'm taking them, and it feels like it's gone a bit better.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it hurts through my wedding when I chewed down on stuff on that side. It's it's been hurting for a while.
Speaker 1: And now I've been on the ibuprofen train.
Speaker 2: Yeah, taking that here and there. But when I first did it, it was so painful. And I was at my I was in Melbourne actually at one point, and I was at my mum, so I was going through the old shaving cabinet there and I remember there was some toothache stuff from years ago.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I didn't use that.
Speaker 2: I was like, fuck it, I'm gonna try it. It tasted so bad and it did nothing. It just made my mouth take it like clover or something. Is that what they use?
Speaker 1: You know that like beauty products as a beauty owner, beauty product owner, beauty products have used by especially medication, like you can't just take Like it.
Speaker 2: Was in my bathroom a months. I only live there, so it's been there for ages.
Speaker 1: So for like ten years or something. So so concerning on so many levels, you know the other day, I actually, well when I say I Michael had a clear out of our medicine cupboard. And we had so much medicine because before I got sepsis, I was sick every month on New Answer, remember, And like I, we cleared out so much of that medicine and just stuck to like the neurofins, the panadoles, you know, band Aid's just the things that you need on in an everyday kind of sense as opposed to just having mountains of medication. And if it feels good, I think you should.
Speaker 2: I should probably do that. Yeah, I mean I'll do it one day, clean that all out.
Speaker 1: Well, my ich of the week is my morning sickness. We haven't spoke a lot about this on the podcast, but it has been torture. It's been hell.
Speaker 2: I know, I've been trying to contact you sometimes and like I'm vomiting, YadA, YadA, Yah, it's just vomiting again.
Speaker 1: People are like, Hi, how are you, And I'm like, good, vomiting.
Speaker 2: I've heard though, if you're morning sick it means it's a boy.
Speaker 1: I've heard that it means that that's oh does it? Yeah? I don't know. People tell me like people. Someone said the same thing to me, but said that it means a girl. So I mean at this point, I'm just like, I don't know, do you know the gender? So I have the envelope of the gender in our house in a secret, hidden spot, and we both haven't looked at it. But I think we want to do a gender reveal by the end of the year, yeah, because I kind of do want to.
Speaker 2: Know and do a party, or I think to just do the.
Speaker 1: Cake thing, you know how people get the glass and put it in the cake and just do it with me and Michael. Yeah, Okay, like I would like to do something a bit more unique, but also I just think it's a sweet idea and like, if it's not broken, don't fix it.
Speaker 2: I found the video of you're telling your family that was very cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, like there's so many like cute videos and so many moments that I think I'll treasure forever. But yeah, no, I'm excited to find out the gender. But yeah, the morning sickness has been a nightmare. Like as of today, I'm fourteen weeks. This is a pre recorded episode because you're all going on your honeymoon, yes, which is very exciting, very excited about that it's your turn on Okay, but yeah, no, the morning sickness. I think from like when we recorded and you asked me if I had morning sickness, I reckon, Like three days later I was debilitated with morning sickness. I think we really jinx that from that moment on. But yeah, my ob has prescribed me with on dansatron.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that the heavy stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's kind of helping me get through life. Yeah. Okay, so anytime I'm doing something, I've had some dancertron.
Speaker 2: If I'm not something before you said you're starting to feel sick. Yeah, yeah, I feel better now.
Speaker 1: I do actually feel a bit better. To be honest, it's pretty good. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well it's the anti nauseous funny, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anti nausea.
Speaker 2: I mean it's pretty rough. You get pregnant and then you feel sick.
Speaker 1: You would think that like the I don't know, like I feel like everything with our bodies and how things work helps us, if that makes sense, like we would have evolved to not have morning sickness. Is actually my thoughts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by this time, we've been around food.
Speaker 1: Or like figured out how to stop it naturally. I don't know, like it just feels counterproductive, like you're meant to be. I'm like, when I thought about my first trimester of pregnancy, I genuinely thought I'll be eating so healthy, like nourishing the baby. If I so much as eating vegetable, I'm immediately vomiting, like this baby, I don't know, the baby me it doesn't like vegetables like and I think maybe it's just like the first second trimester. I don't know, and then maybe I'll start like craving like when we were in Byron Bay, for example, I had avocado for the first time in my pregnancy, and because I was so off it, like could not stand the side of avocado, but started having it again and was like, I actually am starting to like this again.
Speaker 2: Have you had any weird cravings.
Speaker 1: I've just had food aversions, Okay, Like I just don't want to eat like my old diet, which was pretty healthy. I just don't really eat any of it because they.
Speaker 2: Do those tiktoks, don't they with where they get the hussben to eat what the wife's craving and it's black weird stuff.
Speaker 1: It's black. Yeah. I've been having a lot of fruit, which I didn't. I didn't have a lot of fruit, but I have. I start my day with fruit every single day now and finish my day with fruit. I'm on the fruit train, fruit salad. But anyway, morning sickness is my ech of the week. If you're pregnant and have morning sickness, or if you're maybe just hungover and feel like shit, or maybe you have food poisoning, we're all in this together.
Speaker 2: My turn on is my honeymoon.
Speaker 1: So very exciting, very excited for it.
Speaker 2: It goes to listen, guys, we're going to Lapland in Finland.
Speaker 1: He's going to see Santa.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go see Santa. I'm going to see the northern lights.
Speaker 1: The Christmas King is going to laugh on his honeymoon. It really, it couldn't get any better, get any better.
Speaker 2: We've got like Christmas jumpers. We're just going to lock ourselves in the cabin. We've got this amazing cabman. There's like a spa, a sauna in there. So the guy said to go that runs the resorts that go from the sauna into the ice river. Amazing, it's minus twenty degrees then to get some thermal So that's freezing weather.
Speaker 1: You're going to be knitting triple thermals at minus twenty degree nuts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yago gloves, gloves, Yeah, I'm probably won't go that far. I've got beanies, yeah. Beans. Also, we're going to go on snowmobiles, husky rides, reindeer rides, see the northern lights.
Speaker 1: The fact that you get to see the northern lights hopefully touch wood fingers cross is amazing, amazing.
Speaker 2: You can't wait for it.
Speaker 1: When this episode comes out, you have to send our Facebook groups some sneak peak picks because dying to see. Matt showed me a sneak peak pick before and it looked pretty unbelievable.
Speaker 2: The guy showed us a photo from our cabin window. It was fucking.
Speaker 1: Beautiful, like it's it's a really cool honeymoon destination. I think it's such a good idea. Are you going to go see Santa's Grotto?
Speaker 2: Yes? I spoke to the guy about that. He said it wasn't on the itinery and I just stressed to him how much we both love Santa.
Speaker 1: So he stressed to him how much I love Sata.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he said, okay, he said, he said it's very commercial it's timing year. He said, you might be for a couple of hours to see Santa, and I was just like, I want to see Santa.
Speaker 1: I'm excited to hear how this goes, because I think that if you say it's amazing, I want to put it on the bucket on the bucket list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're going to just like I mean, it was just perfect. We're going to sit in the the whatever you call it, sort of villa. I've not seen it whatever the opposite word of like, cause I feel being resourced, don't you. Yeah, it means like a ballei or mold ives.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 2: I though, like it's a cabin. It's a huge probably a better idea for it. And we're just gonna sit there and drink hot chocolates and watch Christmas from coms all the Hallmark ons.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna watch Love? Actually?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Probably? Actually we watched Just Married the other day when we got back from Actually yeah this is We watched Just Married and it's Ashton Culture and brit Britt Murphy.
Speaker 1: Is it on Netflix?
Speaker 2: It was on one of them. I can't remember which one it was on. It's compatible to stream enough to buy it. It's It's funny as because they get married real quickly and they go on to the snow on their honeymoon. Pretty much culture. I've been mistaken for in Rome before, Brit Murphy. Yeah, it was, it was. It was a good movie.
Speaker 1: I feel like, is this us?
Speaker 2: That's the day we got back from the wedding in bed?
Speaker 1: Cute?
Speaker 2: It's cute.
Speaker 1: Maybe we all the weds your head aut fam can go watch it.
Speaker 2: I recommend it. It's a good one.
Speaker 1: Okay, full a recommendation. There, we love it.
Speaker 2: Screen time, Anna, Yes, I bring you a funny one today.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm excited.
Speaker 2: I wish I'd brought this up with you before, but I've been so busy it would have been funny. Have you seen the TikTok trend? It's we do not judge?
Speaker 1: No, what's that?
Speaker 2: Okay, so you there with your partner and just look at the camera and you go, we do not judge. I'll just pull it up, I'll read it.
Speaker 1: I'm excited.
Speaker 2: So they got this racing.
Speaker 3: And we don't cherish.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I don't really have a headache. Listen, listen, and we don't. Sometimes I go in the bathroom and hide and pretend to go to the bathroom when I hear the chaos. Now, very very very good.
Speaker 2: I thought you and I could do one.
Speaker 1: But okay, is this putting me very on the spot?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I love it how you've already.
Speaker 1: No, I haven't thought of them. But you can go first. Okay. We listen, and.
Speaker 2: Sometimes when you're talking to me, I zone out, ship show.
Speaker 1: You dog listen.
Speaker 2: That's not playing the game I literally.
Speaker 1: Needed to address. I literally never talk about myself and you're saying the one time I do, you don't even listen.
Speaker 2: Actual dog, We listen.
Speaker 1: Judge your turn, im just like I don't know what I can say.
Speaker 2: I got stuck there. I've thought of that on the spot. I was thinking about that before and I we'll have a think about that and we'll do it on our next episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah on.
Speaker 2: All right. This week, guys, we asked you on our Instagram what debate you and your partners may have. So we're going to play judge, jury and executioner.
Speaker 1: Let's do this. So this first one is a very common debate with couples, and it's about leaving the toilet seat up or down. Matt, what one do you do down?
Speaker 2: Like that's just common you.
Speaker 1: So the actual lid of the toilet down.
Speaker 2: Oh, we have we have cats. So does that mean like they could jump in and do you have to do to put it down? Yeah? But I think I've always just put it down.
Speaker 1: The lid, the lid of the toilet.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I heard someone actually talk about this one time and they said, do you flush after going with the seat up or down?
Speaker 1: I don't put the seat down. We don't put the seat down. We leave it up.
Speaker 2: Do you flush with the seat left up? But it goes back? Think about it.
Speaker 1: It's not it's not a waterfall. It just flushes into the toilet.
Speaker 2: But it's sort of like we are going into rush. I think people think I always talk about it, but like it's smashing it, Like it's like the water hits it and pushes it. I reckon that sends germs everywhere, you know what.
Speaker 1: I actually feel a bit judging of myself because I do actually think that both me and Michael should be putting this toilet seat down, but we don't. And just to clarify, the lid, not the seat, I'm talking about the lid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the seat, the lid. You confusing me because I always leave the seat down afterwards. That's just being a gentleman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the lid seat always down, But I'm talking about the lid. Yeah, I put we keep the lid up, but we don't have cats. Would you if you had didn't have cats, would you?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I feel like, I, what.
Speaker 1: Did you do at your mum's house?
Speaker 2: I put the lid down, Okay.
Speaker 1: Because I did see this article and it's said that there's like I don't even want to say it because it's making you feel a bit sick, but like, yeah, it said that poop particles like that's of gravel into the bathroom.
Speaker 2: That's what you said.
Speaker 1: And I said it to Michael the other day, and I was like, I feel like we should be putting the lid down.
Speaker 2: Flush. It's sending the poop particles everywhere, That's.
Speaker 1: What It's disgusting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I put my toothbrush away if it's in a bathroom. That the teeth too, if it's not. When I used to have one, when I lived with the boys in that stress and my other ones, I used to make sure my tooth frush away and I would crack it if I could walk in one of the boys or one of my roommates had done something, but are you serious?
Speaker 1: My toothbrush is still here the wild Like I kind of like think you're right, but it is also hilarious.
Speaker 2: Guys should always be the one to make an effort to resolve the fight and don't leave it overnight. I agree, I agree what the guy I should make it. It's a two way streak.
Speaker 1: I don't two way street, not street.
Speaker 2: Because I'm just about to say I agree wholeheartedly. Do not sleep on an argument.
Speaker 1: I agree one hundred percent, do not sleep on an argument. I think whoever is in the wrong but should fix the fight. But I understand that sometimes arguing both don't, and then in that scenario, the guy should do it.
Speaker 2: I would say that I would come to resolve at first. Yeah, because I'm a sort of person that says my bit and can walk away and be normal again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm do you know what? I have actually realized that since meeting Michael, I'm so good at apologizing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Michael can no.
Speaker 1: Like I used to refuse to say sorry, I just wouldn't say it, and now like Michael will just be like just wait and then I'll be like sorry, Okay.
Speaker 2: So you believe the guy or the girl should resolve at first.
Speaker 1: I think that whoever is in the wrong should resolve it. But if it's like getting late at night, I feel like the guy should like make the first move to resolve it, but the girl needs to be open.
Speaker 2: To the resolution. My judge thing. Yeah, that's so, as Anna said to get what do they call it? A whacking stick? The judges have. I like this one being in a relationship but continuing to follow a girl from school, and he is saying he was in class with her. However, he only likes the bikini photos, so he's arguing that that's acceptable. No, he's trash.
Speaker 1: Move on, no bikini photo line.
Speaker 2: No, no liking about the girl's photos. Oh, leaving the dishes till the next morning.
Speaker 1: Nah, that's a no, absolutely not. Do you think that's okay like in a perfect world. No, but I'm not saying it doesn't sometimes happen, but it's pretty gross, like because then you have last night's dinner smell.
Speaker 2: Well, say, the dishwasher is stacked and it's on. I'm not going to come down at nine o'clock at night and unload that and put the next No.
Speaker 1: No, I get that. Yeah, But then it's about being dishwasher competent enough to like empty it before dinner.
Speaker 2: I've been told Ava my brother in law Aba, I call my brother and uncle Aver. She's just one of the boys on a Tammy's younger sister is with us, and apparently she turned to Tammy on time was like I think Matt hates me, and Tammy's like, why I look at the way he stacks this dishwasher. He seriously must want to make me angry. I just make it work, so do I. Michael wants it stacked perfectly, and I just make He said it in.
Speaker 1: His speech at our wedding because like, yeah, it was in his vows like I don't care if you I'll still love you even though you stack the dish wash.
Speaker 2: I just believe it gets in there and you make it fit.
Speaker 1: Okay, what about wetting your toothbrush before or after applying the paste?
Speaker 2: After?
Speaker 1: So you apply the paste.
Speaker 2: You know, before, what do I do? That's such a good question.
Speaker 1: I apply the paste and then put water.
Speaker 2: On because it sometimes washes it off.
Speaker 1: I go washes the toothpaste, Yeah, flashes, it hits it if it's like full force something going. I mean, I don't full force the water. Yeah, no, I go before Oh interesting, yeah, before we're opposite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to double check that when I get home.
Speaker 1: I actually want to know what everyone else is. I want to know what everyone else is. So let's go to the facebook page on that one, because I want to see what the majority is. Maybe we can do a bit of a pole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: Okay, crunchy or smooth peanut butter, smooth, smooth, smooth all the way.
Speaker 2: But before peanut butter. No, before peanut butter, it's too dry.
Speaker 1: Other way, peanut butter with a drizzle of honey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just you just getting.
Speaker 1: Okay? Should we do two more?
Speaker 2: Yes, let's do too more.
Speaker 1: Okay. This one is a real pet peeve of mine. Loud chewing.
Speaker 2: No, I hate it.
Speaker 1: I hate it. I don't know that's an ADHD thing as well.
Speaker 2: Chewing.
Speaker 1: I hate even chewing in silence, Like I need there to be music playing or the TV to be playing, or people talking. If there's just dead silence and someone chewing, it's like I can't cope with it.
Speaker 2: He's got like something with her draw at the moment when she choose it sort of like clicks and if sometimes she'll be eating and I won't be in order to be like, you love her, you love her, you love that, you love that noise. It's fine, But that's.
Speaker 1: An ADHD like trait of like stimulat on specific noises.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does. It grinds me. But then apparently I'm not the like's most elegant eater.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, but people who are bad eat like I don't want to name names that there's someone in my life who is a very loud eater, and honestly, being around them during meal time, I just can't cope with it. Like it's too much to handle.
Speaker 2: I want a same thing fair, I'll give it away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not very good.
Speaker 2: What's the next one?
Speaker 1: Also, just on that with like zoning into noises. On my flight home from Byron to Melbouryn from your wedding, I was trying to sleep and there was this guy behind me and he was chewing off the ear of the woman beside him, you know when you get on a plane, And I could tell she was just being so polite and he was so loud, and I was trying to sleep and I had my head on Michael's shoulder, so my ear was like right in the area of where.
Speaker 2: The seats were interesting either.
Speaker 1: Literally, I know so much about this guy and it was the most boring chat ever. And then he kept going, oh, sorry, sorry, I'm chewing your ear off. I should stop, and then starts a new conversation.
Speaker 2: I nearly, yeah, I nearly had a guy the other day do that to me. Like they were talking about the wedding because the flight attendant a flight attendant was nice enough to bring me over like a celebratory dream. It said marriage and all that, and he was asking me questions and I was like, right, like okay, chatting away, chatting away, and then put my headphones on back on. Oh yeah, yeah, I have to ask me this because their noise canceling one. So then then you know how you do, like the thing looking at you like, yeah, you do the five to ten second pause before you put them back on. The station's done sitting there, and then Jesus yeah, so he just keeps looking trying every time putting back on, he asked me another question. No, beautiful couple. They were just like a nice old couple. They were just very.
Speaker 1: It's so hard because like I do kind of feel like it's the older generation who do this, and I think it's because, well, I'm connected.
Speaker 2: To the Wi Fi on the plane, so I'm on talk, I'm tex yeah to do they've just got a magazine.
Speaker 1: But also like they connect with people I think a lot more because they don't necessarily they're not as connected to technology. And it's a good thing, it really is. But like I feel like I personally, when I get on a flight, my worst nightmare is sitting beside someone who's going to talk. Went you're off, because I'm just like I don't have time for this. Not I don't have time for it, but like it's not in a mean way, Like I respect everyone around me, but like just don't want to. I just I just want my personal time personal.
Speaker 2: I agree, I sit there, and I.
Speaker 1: Just like I actually find it like mildly rude.
Speaker 2: To talk to someone. Yeah I can say that.
Speaker 1: Like I can say, I'll say hi, how are you? That's fine, Yeah, just be polite, and but like I don't want to, Like I don't need to know someone's full life story. Like I now know the guy behind this full life story. He's divorced, he has a kid who lives in Melbourne. He's twenty two, he got his first girlfriend. He was worried about him because he was twenty two and never had a girlfriend. Now you know what I mean, This is all useless information to me.
Speaker 2: I don't even know my own shit going on. Yeah, no, I agree.
Speaker 1: Now I don't even know this guy's name, but I know more about his life than most people.
Speaker 2: No, I can say that I don't like when sometimes on a plane it's like a six I catch, you know, my flights. I catched like the six a M and then the late ones. I got a full day to do, do what I need to do when I come down, and the last thing I want to do is talk to pay.
Speaker 1: For I reckon a good way to get out of it.
Speaker 2: Like if you have noise canceling headphones.
Speaker 1: Well you would think we're obviously it doesn't work that well with you. No, But okay, I feel like this line would work if you, like, just before you put on the noise canceling headphones, you go, well, have a good flight. That's a good line.
Speaker 2: That is a good one.
Speaker 1: Like And you know why I thought that, because the whole time I was thinking that poor woman, and what would I do in that snow, and then I thought of that line. That's a smile, and I'm sharing it with everyone in the Where's your head at fam?
Speaker 2: So, guys, if you're stuck next to a chatter on the plane, there you go put your headphones in in time to have a safe flight. Do they tap you on the shoulder fake to be asleep? Yeah?
Speaker 1: While watching TikTok Okay, last one, Matt and I find this one very interesting.
Speaker 2: Let's see this more often.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like this.
Speaker 2: It's just good.
Speaker 1: I feel like this should be a little segment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let us know if you like it as well, give us more.
Speaker 1: Send them into ours your head at Insta or Facebook page, or ask.
Speaker 2: The community on Facebook page. Let's get them chatting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, love it. Okay. Last one putting on deoderant before bed.
Speaker 2: All right, Okay, I never used to do it, and I don't now, but I was in a relationship with someone that did do it, So really I just picked I picked up that tendency of doing it, especially at the start.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you wanted to like smell nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they were doing it. And then I've got so much a chat about this. Actually, just send little details as well, because there's little things that goes through my head. Do you shower before better in the morning. In the morning, you don't, So you come home after a yes, and don't shower and hop into bed.
Speaker 1: An what why would you not shower in the morning. Do you shower at night?
Speaker 2: Shower both? But if I had to pick one, pick before bed? Why so you're all sweaty from the door.
Speaker 1: I'm not sweaty. I'm like, if I went to the gym, I would we listen if I went to the gym, shut up. If I went to the gym, I would definitely shower. If I went for a run, I would definitely shower. If I've lived my day out, I don't need to shower at night, Like I'm not sweating. If he's gone for a run, which he does, I am always.
Speaker 2: I always shower before bed. That's a clean place. I don't even hold them. I don't even hop onto the clean place.
Speaker 1: You have sex in there with lots of bodily like.
Speaker 2: But that's that's here, that's but that's like that's the usual.
Speaker 1: But that's not clean. That like you're making out like it's a place of like hum like nothing is happening in there.
Speaker 2: I won't go.
Speaker 1: I'm it's a messy place.
Speaker 2: I'm a little bit more. I used to be a lot more anal about it.
Speaker 1: Dude, you're the most anal person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but having three kids that just run across the bed and don't like it's a little bit less now.
Speaker 1: I've had to get a bit used to it.
Speaker 2: Used to it more now, But I used to. I used to not even hop on a bed with outdoor clothes. We still have that rule.
Speaker 3: You have to have pajamas or you could be so hard to day if someone told me that I couldn't just like lie on my bed like like, think about me.
Speaker 1: I'm pregnant morning sickness. Probably when I get home, I'm gonna lie on my bed with these clothes. Is that bad?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: What have I done? I'm just sat in a chair like I've been germs of a court.
Speaker 2: If you don't know that, like you know, well.
Speaker 1: Then don't talk about microp someone else that microphone because someone else breathed on it a spray. I'm going to make that really anxious about everything.
Speaker 2: No, it's not that bad. I've been known to get home take a decorative pillow, not a head sleeping pillow. Off my bed and lay on the ground because I didn't want to take it because I'm too tired to go have a shower and I haven't had a quick nap on the ground years ago one of my houses.
Speaker 1: But like, yeah, I think you need therapy.
Speaker 2: I'm really aimen with that. But I'm not know so much now. But what were we saying?
Speaker 1: Roll on?
Speaker 2: We've cutten off topic?
Speaker 1: Yeah, roll on?
Speaker 2: Well I do use roll on or spray?
Speaker 1: Roll on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I use roll on.
Speaker 1: I used to use spray, but now he's rolling.
Speaker 2: I only use roll on for years. Yeah, for years I've only used roll on. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Minimize the sprays in the house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, minimize it's not healthy for.
Speaker 1: Like obviously hair spray cats.
Speaker 2: And Glenn twenty in vip poop I love, I'm not, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's it called, Glen twenty No, vip poo. It's not viap poo, is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not a big fan of it.
Speaker 1: I love vi p poo. What is it called vi poo? It's like, yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Vi p poo, very vi poo?
Speaker 1: Is it vio pooh? Yes, it's vi poo. Yeah. I love the smell of vi poo so good.
Speaker 2: We really need to stop talking about like.
Speaker 1: Toilets, but via p poo is so delicious smelling.
Speaker 2: When it's covering up other smells. I think that's not good, Like.
Speaker 1: I'm not like spraying it. And then in Haley, as much as.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you something else so about it, it's meant to be sprayed before.
Speaker 1: Oh really, I remember.
Speaker 2: That's when it was first market, because I remember that. You double check with that people and let me know if I'm wrong. You're meant to spray the toilet bowl with it first.
Speaker 1: Then Matt's here are giving us all about like cleaning, like what is it hygiene hygienic chips.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not that bad.
Speaker 1: Ah that bad. I think you're in denial.
Speaker 2: I have a little quirk.
Speaker 1: I think you have a bit of OCD. Yeah, I'm not trying to diagnose you. It's a bit of OCD. Like I can't believe you've gone for a nap on the ground over a bed, over the fact that you're worried about the top layer of blankets getting that's the outdoor clothes, guys, I'm worried about him outdoor. I don't know, maybe maybe it's me who's in the wrong. I think we do a pole.
Speaker 2: I've wanted to do a pole on.
Speaker 1: This because I feel like people agree with me.
Speaker 2: If I've worn underwear around the house for an hour to two hours, they're now dirty. They're done.
Speaker 1: Are you doing your own washing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're done.
Speaker 1: How much washing are you for doing if you're changing.
Speaker 2: A couple of weeks before, or how many underwear I had to buy? Like, I wear a lot of underwear because if it's worn for like a couple of hours, it's dirty.
Speaker 1: But that means you'd be changing, Like if it's like a twelve hour day, you're changing like a lot.
Speaker 2: Have a lot of showers.
Speaker 1: Like, we've been here for about three hours, where's been the underwear.
Speaker 2: I'll go home, shower and then get rechanged, and then go to the airport if I have time. When I get home, I'll shower before the gym. Then I'll go gym.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do a poll on this, guys. I think we just need to like circuit break this because I just what.
Speaker 2: Was the question the roll on the jury? We're not asking everyone.
Speaker 1: I need a jewy out on you because.
Speaker 2: This is ill too, So do you wear to yourgent before bed.
Speaker 1: No, no do you? No, not anymore?
Speaker 2: No anymore I have to but no.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, well look that was a really fun game. I feel like this could be a new little segment for us.
Speaker 2: Send them in, guys, send them in.
Speaker 1: Let us know if you're keen to hear more of this segment. And until next time, Bye bye.