Speaker 1: Hell on, Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Strong.
Speaker 1: That's probably the most chase Life's heard of. Other people trying to intimidate, to intimidate, imitate, imitate, Marby Present, gen Z Nando's Gizy present, big pop up prison.
Speaker 3: Well everyone lock it in. Oh, well done, everyone, nearly there, nearly after.
Speaker 1: Every God does anyone getting grim about returning?
Speaker 4: Already grim? I'm very grim about returning, so sleeping.
Speaker 2: I've started waking up at four am just to get back into the cycle. For no reason.
Speaker 4: Do you guys wake up at four am? For the first few days, Like my body clock keeps me up. I get up at like five. It's like every weekend.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter how laid them up, how much I've had to drink, that I am up at four am, irrespective.
Speaker 4: No, I have to take some sort of substance to get me to sleep.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. No, I sleep through. I sleep till like am.
Speaker 3: I usually sleep through. But a couple of the mornings over a serreay breaker did wake up at like four or twenty, which is usually when my alarm goes off. No, no, I should. I think that was to get open ship. As I explained in the last fun of the food pool is an observe a break.
Speaker 2: I should put in a caveat. It's not one hundred percent sleep through. It's still I will briefly wake up at like five or six at some point in the morning and be like no, don and immediately go back to sleep.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've been like the three four am wake up and then try and sleep again until about seven or so.
Speaker 4: I'm also the worst because I wake up at like four or five and then I look at my phone, and then I keep looking at my phone for age and.
Speaker 2: The moment you turn that phone on and look at it, it's game over. Out a bit.
Speaker 4: You read a guy. You love.
Speaker 3: Scroll Reddit?
Speaker 4: I love to scroll.
Speaker 3: Would you go on before you like check Instagram or anything?
Speaker 5: Why do you like it so much?
Speaker 4: I like I like read it because I get a lot of soccer and football news from there. It's a bit more customizable for the feeds. I would say I took both both equally.
Speaker 5: I look at it sometimes like top three just if there's anything funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been on the top three I Reddit before the thing the thing that I like about read it that's on Reddit. I've been top top three in the world and Reddit before what do you mean I had like the one of the highest grossing grossing like you posted on Yeah, I was a stand up joke, but I posted on reddit ed it blew up and it was top top three and read what was that?
Speaker 1: Was that a real highlight of your life?
Speaker 4: It was? It was so funny I was getting I was getting like equal parts love equal parts were roasted because it was like an anti Nazi joke, and so you'd get like a lot of right with a lot of right people coming on it being like I can't even I don't. I actually think the things that was said on.
Speaker 2: There are too How many how many Reddit awards and or coins did that joke get you?
Speaker 4: I can't. I can't remember for the life of me, to be honest. But my coin.
Speaker 2: People really like something you do on Reddit. They give money to rid it and buy like awards or coins that they then give you that they do nothing, they're worth nothing, but your post will have a little coin beside it or a little award.
Speaker 1: We're paying money.
Speaker 2: People pay real money. Yeah, it's a thing.
Speaker 3: That's ship doesn't get any money from now.
Speaker 4: I got no money. Someone stole the joke and posted it like we'll get Yeah, I got all the credits for it. I will try and find it at some point.
Speaker 5: But what is going on with your water bottle?
Speaker 1: Well, I've put into a Frank Green water bottles, I've put sparkling water.
Speaker 5: That will be the.
Speaker 1: But I love it, so I've closed it over and then it lets itself out in a burst of passion, passion, and it's three times now. It's great. That's just the price you've got to pay.
Speaker 2: That's true sparkling water.
Speaker 5: And how's everyone's water bottles?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, so good. I've been so quenched.
Speaker 2: I think I'm the only one who is not ripping Frank Green with the water bottles.
Speaker 5: We need to get you on.
Speaker 2: Maybe I like my camelback shoot, thank you very much, hummel buck shoot, yeap, look at it. It's but it's mine. And and I don't really rate the Frank Green ones.
Speaker 5: Do you know? I love my Frank Green.
Speaker 1: They're a bit big, they're a bit Yeah, you get, you get used to it, Yeah, you do get. It's also way smaller than what is it the Stanley Cook?
Speaker 2: And I don't I don't like you can't see you can't see how much is in them. Well, I just I mean, I know you can kind of just feel the weight, but I like to be able to see, you know, and I'm on drigs time to go and you know, tip it out, refill. I like to see through bottle. Guys.
Speaker 1: I like a surprise, Ali, you have promised us a special talent, unknown talent fact, something that will.
Speaker 3: Surprise who has who hasn't gone?
Speaker 2: Ali?
Speaker 4: Is that it?
Speaker 2: I don't think I've gone unless so.
Speaker 4: What don't we roll?
Speaker 1: And Nando said that he had a.
Speaker 4: Third Mine's way less interesting than everyone else is. We started to often work.
Speaker 3: I think Brody hang on for those playing at home, if you're only if you're only listening to this producer party first, over the last few of the last three or four that we've done over survey break, we started by saying, each producer is going to reveal a special secret fun fact. Perry went first, Then you me, what was yours? Did I reveal? I did? Oh yeah, I did that. I can ride a unicycle?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then it was Mace Mace.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah this one.
Speaker 3: And then Brody's speed reading.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, so yeah, are we already? I think Brody, well, Brody knows this already. Does anyone want to guess? I guess like what? What?
Speaker 4: Well? I know what it is because you shows me. Also, yeah, showed it to you.
Speaker 3: Do you want to like give us?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I got my tits out for Parry.
Speaker 3: Give us, give us a clue, but not too big a clue.
Speaker 4: It's out for Perry.
Speaker 2: You take synchronized.
Speaker 5: Perry. What's a good clue I could give away? You're going to be very surprised, like a lot not a lot of people know about this.
Speaker 4: I'm interested in the further details of it as well and your involvement.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, I got no clue? Hit us with it?
Speaker 1: What what?
Speaker 5: I one? Not me personally? The our production team won an award? Can anyone guess what award it was? I think internationally production team. When I was I was, I was working on a documentary and we won an award.
Speaker 3: Ah World's ship is production team?
Speaker 5: Fuck you, dizzy?
Speaker 1: You should you should think you're in the running.
Speaker 5: You should think a lot higher of me.
Speaker 3: Hang on, I do think very highly of you.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Wait, so what's the question.
Speaker 6: So during COVID I so I was back in Port Douglas and we it's a like the studios is called by a Quest Studios in Port Douglas.
Speaker 5: And it's a business. It's all about like cinematography and like underwater filming like for reef and stuff like that. And we have a studio in Port that we worked on so we have like a Croms in there, and then we also go out to sea to film or whatever. So we made a documentary. It came out on Netflix. It's called Puff Wonders of the Reef. Nice plug there, and we won an.
Speaker 3: Emmy Holy Ship, Emma.
Speaker 5: We won an Emmy Award.
Speaker 2: Emmy Award winning Documentary.
Speaker 5: Documents the Best Nature Documentary category.
Speaker 2: You were up against old old Sir David.
Speaker 5: I don't know at the time, but the guy who owns by of course he's worked alongside David.
Speaker 3: Ambro Holy Ship.
Speaker 5: And we got actually nominated for two Emmys, but we won one. So I have a photo of an Emmy like with Miami.
Speaker 1: She does that's pretty, that's impressive, that's pretty Okay, that takes the case.
Speaker 3: It's on Netflix.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's still on Netflix now. Puff Wonders of.
Speaker 3: The Reef And what did you do on I.
Speaker 5: Was assistant editor and like studio assistant.
Speaker 1: So how many people in the team five?
Speaker 4: That's not like you know, I got copies.
Speaker 1: And then for one best picture unfortunately.
Speaker 5: There was like two like in Port at the time, there was two one main film filmer like a backup filmer, and then a main editor and me and then the lady who like half wrote it half produced it, and then two ladies from Sydney.
Speaker 1: Were you on the boot on the one on the boot the boat? Were you on the boat when they were filming?
Speaker 2: Did you do some swam in?
Speaker 5: No, we did a lot of it in the studio take under No, we did do we did do we did shoot out at the lot of it.
Speaker 4: Was also a fish tank we got is cheaper.
Speaker 1: Let's just buy fish tank, put a camera in there.
Speaker 5: And funny but yeah, fun fact.
Speaker 1: That's pretty that's very much.
Speaker 5: Put that in my Wikipedia for Jason Lauren, please call it empty.
Speaker 4: Start calling you as.
Speaker 2: Very good.
Speaker 1: Now just to put yours, which you said is a slightly light cluster Nando's one. We insert your second refund.
Speaker 4: Fact before we go to yeahause, it's quite it's quite boring, but it's that's why it's an interesting fact, because I'd forgotten the job that I had done in between comedy and coming to radio until I was looking at my Instagram memories the other day and it popped up and I was like, oh shit, I worked there for a year. I used to make the knitting tutorials for a high end habitatery company, and I forgot that the whole year of my life. During lockdown?
Speaker 5: Can you knit me?
Speaker 4: I was. I was the person that made the videos, so I was. I was there making like knitting tutorials basically for all the people that were taking up knitting during COVID.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, it was the worst. It's the worst job I've ever had.
Speaker 1: Which is well, was there. It was there money and knitting.
Speaker 4: It paid well because I was freelancing at the time, so I got to sort of charge them quite by rates, but they were.
Speaker 3: Did you exploit those knitting grannies?
Speaker 5: How long ago it was?
Speaker 3: This was nice.
Speaker 5: Like twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: This was twenty years.
Speaker 4: Ago, twenty during the pandemic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you just had to film knitting knitting?
Speaker 4: Yeah, all day long, shit, four days a week. Yeah, would they just four days a week for I was there from I started doing it in January twenty twenty one, and then I moved to Gold in November twenty twenty one, so almost eleven months in.
Speaker 2: That time when they had one jump Bread, was that part of your CV for getting into Gold?
Speaker 3: I have previously doubted old people.
Speaker 4: It was so like when I got the Gold job, I I don't know how like, I know, they'd had a few applicants that they were looking at that they weren't really interesting. I had the most video experience, but at that time in my life, I had started leaving comedian like comedy off my resume because I just like, I was like, people look at it and they're like, oh, it's just been fucking around for years or whatever. So I just took it off. And then I had my first interview with the content director at the time, and I spoke around. I was like, oh, just so you know, like I've left this off my TV, but now I realized it's actually probably quite relevant to this job. I used to do comedy. And then from that point onwards, I was the only I'm pretty sure I was the only candidate for that role because that was all they.
Speaker 2: Were clinged to the deal. So I don't know, not the twelve page reference letters from the grannies at the.
Speaker 1: So the tutorial is obviously explaining the technique in which you knit.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: So do you just have to sit there and film someone for three hours? Yeah?
Speaker 4: A long process, and it was just like we would it would be all day whether and then I'd have to sort of cut like the would have to like speed it up when they were doing like parts and cut it like quite tights because obviously they're only meant to be like four to five minute videos, but still, which is still a lot. But people apparently they were quite popular. But like, yeah, it's just overhead shots of someone's hand crocheting like a square or.
Speaker 5: Hands would be really nice in that video.
Speaker 1: How could you sit there and edit that video?
Speaker 4: It would drive you mad. I hated it, but it was it was good bread, and it was it was I just I'd just been able to quit my retail job, which is a different kind of hell. So to be bored and not bothered by anyone and just edit knitting videos during the pandemic was quite nice. And I could work from home for most of it.
Speaker 3: So how did you get their gig?
Speaker 5: I went to the granny place, just.
Speaker 1: Hit the Granny Place.
Speaker 5: I got there in the end.
Speaker 4: So I'd been angling to leave retail for a while, and then it got to sort of the end of twenty twenty and I decided I was just gonna start freelancing and working for myself. And I did a few things with some breweries and stuff like that, and then this contract came up with this knitting company. Habitatory company.
Speaker 3: How good is the word the best?
Speaker 5: What does it even mean?
Speaker 4: That's what it is, habitat y. It's like knitting supplies.
Speaker 3: And it's like arts and crafts for oldpl.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you could go to class at the old people's time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, it's fun exactly.
Speaker 1: I'd say it's still strong, still strong, pretty.
Speaker 3: Strong, Ye, pretty strong.
Speaker 2: Well, bring home. Everyone just looked at me now, and I feel like my fun fact is not as impressive as an Emmy or everyone as fun.
Speaker 5: As everyone is impressive.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 3: Well, you've you've given us some real interesting stories over the last couple of weeks, not on the podcast.
Speaker 1: None of what are.
Speaker 2: Appropriate for none of which you are appropriate for the podcast, so we'll stay clear of those. I don't know, so I probably could pull out. I do a bit of voicing and stuff in uh, I think currently still I'm not sure or if it's still on air, but I voice an animated character for a finance company in the United States.
Speaker 1: What not.
Speaker 2: It's like a rip off of that basically, it's it's it's like a it's like a hedgehog a little literally just my my, it's almost my normal voice.
Speaker 3: A little bit more hedgehoggy, a little bit more hitog, a little bit more like bright, I guess.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's his name, Jacko, Jacko, Jacko.
Speaker 4: I look.
Speaker 2: I was like, is this is this? You've hired me because I'm from New Zealand, But is this Are you looking it up right now?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think it's already on the desk on this It's terrible, but yeah, it's still still rolling around.
Speaker 2: The animation was quite good. Yeah, and then it goes into sort of.
Speaker 3: Your lot even Jacko the finance Hedgehog Finance.
Speaker 2: It started near the start of last year, and I'm not sure if they're still running it. I haven't been asked to do any more.
Speaker 3: So I'm looking for a hedgehog and finance.
Speaker 2: Realize as to how they landed on me, because they were they were looking for a New Zealander because it was a hedgehog, and I was like, what's the connection here?
Speaker 5: Hedgehogs New Zealand not.
Speaker 2: Entirely, but Wikipedia were listed as the three countries they're from.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look, I know you only get hedgehogs in three countries.
Speaker 2: Look, if you Wikipedia a hedgehog, it'll tell you like the United Kingdom somewhere else in New Zealand is where they're native to. I remember looking this up because I was so confused as to how they would chase it. Why they were chasing a New Zealand's accent for this? Well?
Speaker 4: Hello, what was that? Nice?
Speaker 5: Can you hear something we just did?
Speaker 2: I heard a bitter doo? Yeah, it sounds like something's connecting.
Speaker 3: What's going on, jack So, what are some of your lines as Jacko the Finance Hedgehog?
Speaker 2: If Brody gets this working and then then it'll work soon and I won't have to relive love?
Speaker 1: Looked up Jacko the Finance Hedgehogs. So, and you're being overtaken my sonic.
Speaker 3: Oh you're Nemesis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look up look up Jacko debt Blue. That'll that'll bring it up.
Speaker 5: Maybe this is a fun fact.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so so on the Wikipedia page for hedgehogs, they say there are seventeen species found in Europe, Asia, Africa and New Zealand, but three continents.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they're all over the world.
Speaker 4: Do we get them here or are they kidness here?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 2: They might be.
Speaker 5: Is there a difference between Yah?
Speaker 2: Either way, you've got you get continent continent, continent in the New Zealand.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So they just obviously whoever the marketing person was, would you know, going, Okay, how can we what can we associate with? Hea chokes with, Oh, we'll get it. We'll get a New Zealand voice sector for that one. I assume this is a is all biggest sumption, because.
Speaker 1: It's very strange that they reached out Debt Blue. Yeah, here we are, are we ready? I believe I have found it. Okay, don't worry, I think Mobey found it. I will cut that part out of the sounds like honey, Moby will cut that part to direct them to the dark web.
Speaker 4: Why does Naked Gone?
Speaker 2: Do you ever feel like you're stuck in debt? Hi? Jacko here from Dead Blue and yeah, I know all about getting stuck.
Speaker 3: To things makes me just want to curl up and hide. But there's good news.
Speaker 4: Debt can be fixed faster.
Speaker 3: Is that guy?
Speaker 4: Less stress debt? Blue?
Speaker 3: Distress from debt can be overwhelming.
Speaker 4: Love, don't go.
Speaker 3: Let us show you how ten minutes could save you thousands and help get you.
Speaker 2: One seventy but one very funny one.
Speaker 4: Say, well, I feel like there's gonna have to be some new nicknames in the team.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, Jack, that's great. That is fucking funny. That's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, it's it was fun.
Speaker 1: I must confess I knew that you've showed me that before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you you did. I Broadie did know that previously.
Speaker 1: That I don't appear as stunned.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I was very concerned you're appearing stunned as the rest.
Speaker 4: So Jack with the hedgehog.
Speaker 3: Yeah, quickly, while.
Speaker 5: We're on the topic, is your spirit animal like ireland spirit animal unicorn?
Speaker 3: No, that's Scotland.
Speaker 2: Oh what do you have to the universe?
Speaker 1: It's the native animal of Ireland?
Speaker 3: Anyone know native animal? What do you mean the native animal?
Speaker 4: Does?
Speaker 1: Do you have a native animal? We've got plenty such as name one, name one, and so what do you mean like an animal that only yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, him?
Speaker 1: We have the one that Australia.
Speaker 3: You guys, you guys, just you know what, we do have an Ireland wallabies only one, but only only Obviously tangaroos and wallabies are pretty much only here but in Ireland and on one teeny tiny little island. As in the island you could walk across in ten minutes, there are a colony of wallabies. It's so random and like there's no people on the island because it's just a little it's just like a small island off the coast.
Speaker 1: But Jeffrey took them there once upon a time. Then they've originated this what but certainly not would be imported, I don't know. And they're like, do you know what, We're just going to throw this useless animal on this one island that's uninhabitable like humans and see what happens. And then turns out they thrive.
Speaker 3: Oh so apparently the the the spirit animal of Ireland is the Irish hair hair a hair a hair like a like a rabbit.
Speaker 2: It's like a large rabbit, right, yeah, But you want.
Speaker 3: To tell you can get hair is everywhere.
Speaker 1: What other native animals do you have?
Speaker 5: I didn't realize that. So here you can have a pet bunny, right, Queensland it's illegal.
Speaker 2: Why I don't know that pests?
Speaker 5: I think?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's done.
Speaker 1: Cane turned racing in Port Douglas.
Speaker 5: Yes, do you know what the Have you been to the Iron Bar?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: I have many times. We did it actually at the back of like a someone's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like the back of a pubs.
Speaker 1: It wasn't someone else.
Speaker 5: It would being chili.
Speaker 1: Chili something it was. And you do the cane toad racing.
Speaker 5: In in the iron bar, so like that's where people have like it's a steakhouse, right, and then they do the cane toad racing from the same tables and then you also dance on them.
Speaker 2: For those of us who don't know what cane toad racing is, is this. Do you just get a bunch of.
Speaker 5: Cane toads, see who's going to win and win?
Speaker 1: You race them?
Speaker 2: How do you make them go straight?
Speaker 1: Oh you don't, you don't and they go wherever they are and then they're in amongst the crowd people trying to pick them up this place because they're foul.
Speaker 4: They're like foul.
Speaker 5: It's a steakhouse in poisonous right, cane If your pet eats.
Speaker 4: I smell a ob.
Speaker 2: It's on.
Speaker 4: We'll do it.
Speaker 2: We'll do what we do graduation.
Speaker 1: I believe it's legal to hit them with a bat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we used to get golf clubs and just.
Speaker 3: What what's a cane toad?
Speaker 1: A big disgusting don't in Australian and infectious species that wipe out?
Speaker 5: No, I don't want to look.
Speaker 1: That's actually a pretty good looking cane toad.
Speaker 3: That's that's yeah. Yeah, hang on are there are loads of these in Queensland?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Look at this thing.
Speaker 2: Basically a chicken.
Speaker 5: And also guys, because I apparently New South Wales don't have these animals.
Speaker 2: Put them in you know what a is?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we don't have them here. They're yeah, they're only Queensland.
Speaker 5: What why is Queensland so weird?
Speaker 4: They were like when I was there, I think it's they're a tropical thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were in the Take.
Speaker 5: That off the screen. I'm going to look at you can hit.
Speaker 1: Them at the bat because they were direct? So what you're allowed to kill? What's the average size of a cane?
Speaker 5: Can you please take it off the screen?
Speaker 1: Jo Norman? Look at take it off?
Speaker 5: That would be like you can get them like this, but like a normal once probably like that big okay, so like the size of as a frog and bigger.
Speaker 1: But they climbed the backyards because they so when we did our slumber Vine trip in Queensland in December, we were we were near Yapoon, yeah.
Speaker 5: The way up to cans.
Speaker 3: And we were just camping in like a national park and on the like very small bumpy road into the campsite there was hundreds and likely pasans of what we thought were it was frogs all over the road and jumping up and down.
Speaker 5: And because you always hit them on the cars, got.
Speaker 3: Like you can't avoid them. We were like, yeah, there's nothing we can do here. They are so you tell me if we got out of the car, he could have killed me, did you He would kill you?
Speaker 2: Make you sick.
Speaker 3: You have to leak them.
Speaker 1: People lick them for to.
Speaker 5: Become a parent.
Speaker 1: No, that's a fairy tale. People to get that lick to become a toxic before. But but it is. The people don't look the poison on their back, and it essentially gives.
Speaker 2: You like a sounds like a low point.
Speaker 4: Look it up, look, I want to see what's Johnny.
Speaker 5: Pets literally get high and they froth from the mouth and you have to take them to the vat.
Speaker 3: So they would have been cane toads.
Speaker 5: Yeah, psychedelic trip And if.
Speaker 3: I had have licked one of them, trip looking toads in the meaning family has been practice to experience a psychedelic trip.
Speaker 1: Looking toads. Typically cane can be dangerous, however, and many calls muscle weakness, rapid heart rate, and vombita toads. Toad anyway, also known as the scenarian desert toad, is a toad space is found in northwestern Mexico and the southwestern United States. It is well known for its ability to exude toxins and the glens so that skin that have psychoactive proper.
Speaker 5: Well, I hate cane toads, but yeah, it's like a proper thing import if if your cane toad wins.
Speaker 4: So yeah, yeah, Well I have a question, is anyone here? Is anyone here actually from Melbourne? Because I feel like no one in the team meet.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, no one actually is.
Speaker 4: No one's from Melbourne.
Speaker 3: No, none of us Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought I thought Perry, I thought you and Brodie were.
Speaker 1: A'm adelaide born really.
Speaker 4: This on it.
Speaker 1: I was like I was young, like five or they moved that they lived in Perth, moved to Melbourne.
Speaker 4: At what time?
Speaker 2: What age did you move to Melbourne?
Speaker 3: Forty five?
Speaker 2: You look, I think of its preteens. You say you're from there? Yeah, right, like where you went through your where you're from? I reckon is where you went through your teenage years at like that locks and that's where you're from.
Speaker 4: And you know, okay, I did spend my teenage years years, but I moved from I was born in the UK. You have to hear when I was about.
Speaker 7: Stag, I'm saying, please don't lick this psychedelic toe. And you know, as much as I really appreciate the warning, I really wasn't planning on it. The caption of this post says, as tasty as it might look, you should refrain from licking the Sonoran Desert to National Services warned.
Speaker 3: Why is this even all?
Speaker 7: This really? Not just see an end guys, the.
Speaker 1: D MTN towards I just want to say the.
Speaker 7: High off of the they do it hopefully not though anyways get it out his eyebrowser.
Speaker 5: Crazy, I can't. That's that's so gross.
Speaker 4: So you were you were UK and then you moved here to Sydney first from South Welles. Yeah, and then moved here when I was about eleven.
Speaker 1: Nasty that to me.
Speaker 2: Both of you are still You're from Melbourne, Yeah, like if your core years. You know, no one gives a ship about early childhood.
Speaker 4: You're right, no one does. But yeah, I went to school all through Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Sorry, yeah, yeah, they can.
Speaker 4: I feel victorian. I would say I am Victoria, you have been victorious.
Speaker 5: I am a Greenslander Jay, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you think this guy's gonna look the cane toad?
Speaker 5: Stop?
Speaker 2: No, I'm actually pretty keen to see someone looked at.
Speaker 8: How excre a toxic secretion predators can cause convulsions and even death the secretion contains.
Speaker 2: I hate those terrible voiceover jobs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is disgusting, but I am here for people looking.
Speaker 5: Can we do another topic? That's yuck?
Speaker 4: He was really going for that. Yeah, that looked like me before I threw up on that girl.
Speaker 2: Well done, well play, thank you, that's connect.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, let's find us a cane toad.
Speaker 5: Well, let's just do it. Poor Douglas trip.
Speaker 3: I'm well in vitals.
Speaker 5: No, I'm good, thank you.
Speaker 3: Let's get on the boat.
Speaker 4: That would be such a sick place to go and do it.
Speaker 1: We must go, we must go, we must go.
Speaker 3: We must oh be we picked the wrong we'd want to.
Speaker 2: If you want to do it, you want to do it around this time of the year as well, so you get out of the Melbourne winter and up and.
Speaker 5: Because there's no stingers at that time.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we deserve a travel I feel like other show there was show Will and Woody last year got to go to Fiji.
Speaker 5: Mm hm.
Speaker 4: I was very jealous of and I see Christ's one and Jack in Europe at the moment, not for work, well in general.
Speaker 7: But uh.
Speaker 2: Occasionally trying to temper timber expectations.
Speaker 4: They've just been to.
Speaker 3: Yep, let's go to Vega.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I don't want to do that. I love it. I love the Vegas. I'm in love with Let's go, let's go.
Speaker 5: We'll be in Paris.
Speaker 3: Let's go to the next best thing, because really we can't get to Vegas.
Speaker 5: We can go to the casino.
Speaker 1: I love the casino.
Speaker 5: We go the path. Oh, I love the.
Speaker 3: I think Clinton was there. It's a story up from there.
Speaker 1: Who's there? Yeah, because he's finished his cleanse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's going to himself. He's a very very big way.
Speaker 3: He's back.
Speaker 2: Baby, we play.
Speaker 4: Is Teddy Swims a big win? Or is that just a casual Sunday?
Speaker 5: I mean it's very early.
Speaker 1: I'm actually not going to make it because I'm only flying baton, which is in three days. I'm only flying back.
Speaker 3: You're actually there right now. We've got brother.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's sunny.
Speaker 3: New what's of it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What's the temps?
Speaker 3: Shreds?
Speaker 2: He's in the library down it's going to hit the mouth and it just stayed in the library the whole time. He's getting shushed now for being too loud.
Speaker 1: I forgot that I was there right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah we missed you back here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like you're here right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm only flying back. I've been like four o'clock, so it will have voluntarily concluded by that time.
Speaker 4: Maybe.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm then for titty Swims, but I'm not going to be gone hard and long.
Speaker 5: I probably will before.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's the day before.
Speaker 5: He stops gen Z and so I'll be down.
Speaker 3: Are you getting on it?
Speaker 5: Fuck? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Alright?
Speaker 3: We not Well, I need to I need to be responsible for recording the audio from the interview, so I need to be I need to mind that ship.
Speaker 5: And then to that it's it's like a lunchtime. We have all of Sunday sash guys.
Speaker 6: Where putile keep it on your voice memoisul.
Speaker 4: For like a lunch or something like a long run. How long? How long is the set? Thirty minutes?
Speaker 2: Thirty minutes? Yeah, that's nice time for lunch.
Speaker 5: Then afterwards, yeah, like a long lunch.
Speaker 4: Some drinks too long, not too long. We're going to be back. We've got to be back on Monday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't remember.
Speaker 4: Right into the week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a.
Speaker 4: Long term, which, yes, I think. I think twelve weeks the term.
Speaker 3: So guys, I'm going to make you a bit jealous right now. So once you're back from survey break, I've got two and a half weeks and then I leave because I'm going back home for a wedding.
Speaker 4: Two weeks.
Speaker 3: Two and a half weeks into the next survey.
Speaker 4: Hello you two weeks are we getting someone into I don't know.
Speaker 3: No, you're probably pretty airplace.
Speaker 4: That was pretty earplace.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what was so quick? I thought you're going in the end of August.
Speaker 3: I'm going to the start of August August one, really, yeah?
Speaker 4: And when's the next break?
Speaker 3: We're off the last week September for a week of yeah, October one.
Speaker 1: Week, two week, three week, four week, five weeks, six week, seven week, eight week, nine week, ten week, eleven weeks.
Speaker 4: It's a long slide long.
Speaker 5: The weekend before a full Grand Final is a very special time, although.
Speaker 1: It is it's Wayne Friedman's thirty third.
Speaker 5: Birthday, Well, it's my twenty fifth.
Speaker 1: Oh, what a milestone.
Speaker 5: Quarter of a decade? Are you going to be a quarter of a century?
Speaker 4: Quarter of a century?
Speaker 2: Is that a milestone? You'll celebrate heart on a Saturday as well?
Speaker 5: Nice soph You guys want to were gonna have.
Speaker 3: Something for me for I'll tell you what. Let's get to two. Well we'll do it a few days after, but we'll get to two best footy teams in Melbourne to face off each other in the MCG with one hundred thousand people around them, just.
Speaker 4: For your birthday.
Speaker 5: Do we get a bar?
Speaker 3: Let's call it the Grand Final? No deal? Okay, that's done, good plan, let's take that off those.
Speaker 1: Now I need to find someone to cover you over that period.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you did tell you so I return, I return.
Speaker 1: How likely is the wedding do not go ahead? At this point?
Speaker 2: What can we do? The wedding canceled exactly?
Speaker 3: M nah, it's it's going ahead, guys. I get back. I think my first day excepted my first day back in work is the fifteenth, which is a terrist day.
Speaker 4: I think. Come back at a thirst to take the week. Mate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now you know why because I number one, I don't have annually for crud and number two Jet light as fuck anyway as well come in to work when i'm.
Speaker 4: This is a good job to come into yeah, jet, like I will say.
Speaker 3: And on the Friday, and it's when our next bingo loco is.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've already want to be cooked for that.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: I only realized that the other day that I'd.
Speaker 4: Be cooked for it.
Speaker 1: You're going to be absolutely cooked for that.
Speaker 3: I just get on the pill.
Speaker 4: Where are you doing? Wear finger?
Speaker 3: That one is in one seventy russell billboard billboard.
Speaker 5: I'm excited for that?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Is that that's a wrap problem. The last of the producer is the last of the don't enjoy.
Speaker 5: I want to take a pic of us. But Warrell in here.
Speaker 3: It feels longer than ten minutes. What what does the mic clock to say ten minutes?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Actually, we've been going for thirty six going on.
Speaker 3: That's so weird. You turn all the mics off.
Speaker 1: At one point we recorded the last part of it.
Speaker 2: Yes, there was a lot of beeps and bops in the middle when you were trying to find audio the.
Speaker 1: Studying material, birds and mabe.
Speaker 5: You need to move. We're doing this live.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have to widen it your.
Speaker 5: Oh I could do a zero point five?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Wait? Does that work? I don't know how to but I don't know if it's gonna work.
Speaker 3: On, we'll make it work. I think you should stand away a little bit. What do you mean then stand away?
Speaker 1: What? Oh?
Speaker 5: I got you? Let me take my headphones on?
Speaker 3: Sorry I should have said I think you should stand away.
Speaker 2: I still don't know what you mean.
Speaker 3: You can still do it on zero point Five's his head already getting the shot and big enough you should be able to see it over the screen. Oh, this is going terribly.
Speaker 1: Oh on everyone, I'm sorry? So are we gonna really to take good bye?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: All right, this is the last producer party. It is okay. Well done everyone.
Speaker 4: They've been very fun, they've been great. We've learned a lot.
Speaker 1: It has been down so we've learned a lot.
Speaker 2: If you're still listening by this point, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yes, the show is back on Mondays.
Speaker 2: We'll return to normal.
Speaker 5: We will be back on Monday.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just said that.
Speaker 5: You read my mind.