Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome back to the Maths on new podcast, And in today's episode, I'm going to be talking specifically about Danny and also once again about like pr master plans, and I'm going to be talking about what's going to happen next for Danny after those unseen moments which were on Stan and at the reunion, had this season ending with him as our final villain trying.
Speaker 2: To get some Airtab was fucking little skin, fucking little pissed me off me and drake my name through the mud because you've got kicked out early doors and you think you know Anton, don't do that to me.
Speaker 1: By now, I'm going to assume that you've all seen or heard those clips of Danny that showed a very different side to him and proved how he really did lead.
Speaker 3: Back on just to get to the end of the show. I mean, that's the best you can bring me.
Speaker 2: You want to be shining yourself. There's Bell often walking Carls and get a better berg than that. Fuck me. The next watch is you're fucking to your jobs. Bring me better women. You can do that if you're about fifteen out of ten.
Speaker 3: And she's not.
Speaker 1: Now, some people have argued that he was right to speak about Beck that way at times, as surely her behavior plus the pressure of the experiment would have led to him needing to vent at times, which I get kind of. But in those unguided moments which we've now seen and heard, he was taking aim at Beck's appearance as well as their behavior, which is just pretty low to be honest, especially when you remember how he was continuing to sleep with her while doing this while saying things like Hey, Beck, I am falling in love with you, which was just lying to her face, and the fact he was doing that allegedly having sex multiple times of her the week before their final vows and making her think that she would get this happy ending she so desperately wanted, despite having such a dislike of her, which we now know. Also, he could just have that big TV moment at the end. To me, that's just like the lowest of the low. And now, if you're thinking, which is the point of this episode, will, how does Danny come back from this? What can he do to change the public narrative? Well, his strategy is already in play. So firstly, before the worst unseen moments were put out there, Danny had started to lean into this new like controversial villain title, and this came off the back of final vows and people were like, ah, that wasn't really very nice, how you broke her heart like that. And he was on TikTok replying to people joking how his back hurts from carrying this season and how despite now dividing viewers a little bit with those final vowels, you know, he still provided great entertainment all season and he's still like the cheeky chappie with like so you know, remember that side of him. But then as the unseen moments did go out and we saw how he speaks about women, and he's now losing thousands of followers across socials each day, Danny's suddenly gone silent and he's now letting.
Speaker 3: Other people speak for him.
Speaker 1: You may have noticed that his best friends are in comments sections and they're saying things like, at least he's honest, and they're even suggesting that some of those unseen clips in audio are AI generated, which come on, guys, we're not stupid. And then you've got Scott, who remember is mostly loved by fans, he's now risking his reputation by almost leading Danny's redemption master plan, which has surprised me to be honest. In an interview with The Daily Mail yesterday, Scott said that he checked in with Danny and spoke to him just ten minutes before that chat. And Scott then suggested that Danny's controversial moments now seen were taken out of context, claiming that viewers didn't see the full picture of what was happening behind the scenes. And Scott said yesterday in this interview, I think every time they shown those bits of Danny saying stuff, it's because he was checked out. There was a lot happening in their relationship, yelling he was dealing with a lot more than.
Speaker 3: What people really saw.
Speaker 1: So that's Scott essentially saying, hey, Danny might not look great right now, but it's all Beck's fault, which Scott, I really don't know why you'd come out and say that. And then similarly, similar similarly, similar oh my god, can I not say this word? Similarly similarly anyway, similarly, remember Danny's best mate messaged me a week or so ago leaking shit about Beck, which I didn't run about her, apparently taking a zempic, which to me it is just no one's business. And when I asked, hey, is Danny making you leak stuff like this? You know it's a discredit back remember that he said to me, no, but you have no idea this shit that Beck put him through and what Danny went through again making it clear that hey, any behavior of Danny, we may see that's unfavorable.
Speaker 3: That was down to Beck.
Speaker 1: So again, yes, this was the man blaming the woman for the man's behavior.
Speaker 3: But that's not the worst.
Speaker 1: Of it, because now here is the biggest play in Danny's apparent pr master planning.
Speaker 3: Even I'm a bit speechless like this.
Speaker 1: So in another article with The Daily Mail yesterday which listed like bombshells, we didn't see something like that. Firstly, an insider, which remember an insider is usually always either the person being discussed or one of their mates they've had share whatever this is, this insider said, Danny insists that viewers didn't see the full story.
Speaker 3: Behind closed doors, a.
Speaker 1: Very different narrative has emerged about Danny and his ex Beck. Sauces say Danny accused Beck of giving him verbal dressings down during their relationship, and he believes the public has been misled. So again, that's kind of suggesting anything unfavorable of Danny is because Beck was mean to him behind the scenes, which we didn't see, because I suppose we only saw the version of her that was like besotted with him and in love, which again this feels a bit like come on.
Speaker 3: And then in.
Speaker 1: That same article, The Daily Mail also said that Danny is sitting on receipts sauces claim Danny has evidence backing his version of events regarding the breakup with Beck. This allegedly includes private messages that never surfaced, and Insider then teased he's got proof that would change everything. He's just waiting, Well, Danny or the Insider or whoever this mystery person is giving these.
Speaker 3: Quotes, what are you waiting for?
Speaker 1: Because if I was Danny and I had something that really would change everything, I would have dropped it yesterday or the night before that when those clips came out and the country saw me looking like the biggest just dickhead, Like, what are you waiting for? Because to me, if they're teasing something they've got nothing, or their planning like how to make something out of nothing, or I don't know, it just feels like, yeah, if you've got receipts or evidence that would change it, put it out their stock. Can everybody just stop teasing things if you want to put something out there, And Lissa, if you listening to you as well, just tell us. I'm sick of this, like, oh well, I've got something, but I'm not going to tell you shut up about it then Sorry, I'm getting a bit ranting now because I've had a red bull, but.
Speaker 3: God, I'm glad this season.
Speaker 1: But anyway, right, so what if we learned here when we talk about Danny's pr master plan? Essentially, it's that he's staying silent for now. He's letting his friends blame the woman for the man's behavior, which is a story as old as time, while also having people suggest he's got evidence that you know, he is the nice guy and Beck is the villain and made him say anything bad, but he's not gonna show us what their evidence.
Speaker 3: Is or tell us what it is. So yeah, this is so stupid.
Speaker 1: And before I wrap this podcast up now, I'm going to give you my opinion again because you know what my podcasts so here it is I have no doubt that being a match with Beck would have been difficult at times and Beck, if you're listening, no offense. You know I do like you, but come on, you were in constant drama. You had extreme reactions to most things. You do, love a glass of wine, and.
Speaker 3: Occasionally you were unhinged.
Speaker 1: So when we're talking about what we look for in a potential partner, many of those things don't really I'd say they're not at the top of the list, but often they're not really on the list at all.
Speaker 3: And again Beck, no offense, but hey, what is?
Speaker 1: And then you know that would have been testing for Danny at times? Sure, I get that, and especially when you factor in like all that added pressures of the show and producers making you do stuff and say stuff or whatever. But does all of that excuse mocking Beck's appearance and just speaking so shit about women like Danny? In the audio he called Steph a and I quote fucking little skank or something like that, like mate, and accusing her of using you for Adam who wants to use Danny for airtime? Who wants to be linked to this man? Not me, I don't know, well, not Steph either, and now not Beck, who's finally saw like how she was misled. But yeah, again, and does that like, you know that side of Beck Danny was with. Does that then excuse him still continuing to sleep with her while knowing he's going to dump her and feeling nothing.
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: And does it also excuse leading someone on for what three months, letting them fall in love with you, so watching them fall in love with you while behind closed doors, like letting them believe you're also falling in love and letting them think that they're gonna get that happy ending you know they so desperately want, just so you can what destroy them at the end in the most public way possible because you think it's gonna make you look like a hero and give you this big viral TV moment that the world's gonna applaud Like, No, it doesn't. So whatever these receipts may be, if they exist, I don't think any of it excuses Danny for that.
Speaker 3: And again, just to circle.
Speaker 1: Back, yes, surely being with Beck would have been difficult and testing at times. But one of the reasons I like Beck and I think a lot of other people do, is because she feels like the most authentic. She's owned that shit behavior inexcusable, sure, but at least she says, Hey, I'm trying to learn from it, and she's also just it felt like she just genuinely wanted love. Why am I feeling emotional? This isn't my relationship. In a few weeks, I'll never speak about these people again.
Speaker 3: Anyway. Yeah, that's today's podcast.
Speaker 1: Actually, yesterday I did a really fascinating interview with a woman who works in influencer marketing, and she has like great pr background and insights about what the cast will now do to like desperately try and change their narrative to the public before they then launched themselves as influencers. And basically everything I've just mentioned that Danny is doing is what the guest I spoke to predicted would be happening. And it's funny because we did that chat before I really looked at Danny's plan here, and I'm going to edit that interview to post tomorrow, I think, and it just has like a wider look at what's next for the cast who could potentially make it as influencers, but why most of them won't, and what potential money they could now earn, like what's on the table. Yeah, so look out for that tomorrow, but for now, say up