Speaker 1: Get a was she here? Now, let's talk about adult entertainment. Do you know what the one thing standing between me and financial success is? Morals? Morals stupid Like here, I am busting my gut trying to bring you a genius new show. Meanwhile, there's birds out there on souper yachts, funder by Tuco shots and who's getting the last laugh here because they're all driving around Bugati's sure I can take the high moral ground, but I'll be taking it into Brina. But anyway, our next guest is controversial. Her name is Annie Knight. Now some of you may have been locking up your barely legal teenage boys from her for some time, ever since she pulled that stunt in schoolies with Bonnie Blue. But how did she end up here? What's going on in her head? Anything? Why is she doing this? Well, we're going to find out. I'm going bush deep. Now. Most people know you from the schooly stunt m hm as a cradles yeah, and also as the bird he broke a bush banging a bunch of blokes in like, how many minutes? Was it?
Speaker 2: Six hours?
Speaker 1: Six hours? But I want to get to know the reality, which is why I'm here. So Annie, let's start at the beginning. Where did you grow up?
Speaker 2: I grew up in Melbourne?
Speaker 3: In Melbourne, Oh yeah, where about I lived in Port Melbourne for like the first eight years of my life and then Glenaris.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you had like a normal upbringing. Did you go to a religious school? I did.
Speaker 3: I went to a Catholic school, all girls from prep to year twelve.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, So.
Speaker 1: Did you grow up with that like religious conditioning.
Speaker 2: A little bit? I feel like it wasn't.
Speaker 3: It was forced down our throat to a certain degree, but it wasn't like like everyone was.
Speaker 1: Religious, but you didn't think you're going to help.
Speaker 3: No, and like you know, we didn't go to church every Sunday, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Right, feel like I went to a more religious school to be honest from Lutherans, but because you know a lot of the nuns they get on the they get on the wines, don't they. Did you have nuns that we did?
Speaker 3: No, we were part of We were like a few eras after the nuns had sort of wrapped up, right, Okay, Teas.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When I said that I was going to interview you, and I spoke to people, because you have quite a fierce reputation out there. And then everyone I've spoken to who knows you, they're like, Annie, she's so nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I'm normal.
Speaker 1: You like you're living a normal life, like here we are at your joint right now by the billibong, Like you're in an idyllic world, and yet you're living in this full on world. So what I want to know is what made you? What was the catalyst I'm losing my questions. What was the catalyst that made you move into only fans?
Speaker 3: I was working in a job in Melbourne as a marketing coordinator, and I was earning and I loved job, but I was working my ass off yep. And I was earning like sixty thousand dollars a year.
Speaker 1: Oh jeez, that wouldn't pay a mortgage nowadays.
Speaker 3: I was living at home and I could still barely afford to live yep. And I wanted to buy a house and I just wanted more for myself. And it just seemed like, what am I going to work the next you know, forty years of my life slaving away for someone else to get rich.
Speaker 2: Off of me essentially yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I was like I don't want to do that, so then I sort of started only fans as like a bit of a side hustle to begin with.
Speaker 1: What age were you when you did this?
Speaker 2: I think I was twenty.
Speaker 1: Three, twenty three, yeah, yep, yep.
Speaker 3: And then I did that yep my school friends like I was obviously older, but like small circles, private school circles in Melbourne. Everyone sort of found out about it, sort of whispering about it, so stop doing it, yep, And then ended up moving to Brisbane for a job started it back up again because I was like, well, no one's around to talk shit about me up here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, because you're in the social clique because you went to a Catholic school in Melbourne. Yes, boy do they love to feast on gossip, don't and all.
Speaker 3: The boys' schools as well, So yeah, I felt like detached from it all. So then I started it again, and then I got fired from my job because they found out about my only fans.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, now, can I ask you when you started only fans because I've done only fans before.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I did it as part of a well. I was trying to run for Prime minister and I needed to raise coin to try and unbugger the Koalas.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So I wanted to raise quick coin, okay, and I thought the best way of doing that was on only fans. So I actually set up a page. How'd it go? Really fucking well? Really? Yes? I made twenty five grand in ten days, no way, and I didn't even show a nipple.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So I started like it was soft that's great, yep. So I unbuggered the Koalas. But then I just left the account dormant yep, thought nothing of it and checked in a few months later, and there's two hundred and fifty thousand dollars just sitting there.
Speaker 2: Stop it.
Speaker 1: I'm not even joke. That's insane. So I understand where you're coming from. But how did you start it?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Did you start softly softly? Or did you just go full bush like straight from the get go.
Speaker 3: I went in with the intention that I was going to do like lingerie and bikini stuff.
Speaker 1: Yes, started that first, yes.
Speaker 3: And like just wasn't making the money. Like I was making some money, but every single guy was like, I want to see more. I want to see more.
Speaker 1: They want to see the pink bits, don't they?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they want pink, and so it didn't.
Speaker 3: It probably took a couple of weeks before I decided to do nude content.
Speaker 1: And how did that, Like what went through your mind to go, Yep, fuck it, I'm going to do it.
Speaker 3: I think like just that, I just have this like thought process of like, you only live once and I don't, and yeah, Okay, it could be a mistake, but it's my mistake to make and it could pay off, and I think it's worth it, and I'm ready to take that risk.
Speaker 2: So fuck it, I'm just going to do it.
Speaker 1: And I understand that, Yeah, but I feel like a lot of society doesn't know because the you know, the morality police are out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So have you ever had any altercations with anyone out in public or has anyone had to go at you?
Speaker 3: Or I haven't had it, Like, no one's had to go but uh, and usually people are super respectful to me.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: But recently we had a situation where I was hanging out with my fiance and our friends.
Speaker 2: Yep, what are surf Live serving club?
Speaker 3: And there were kids around and stuff, and there was this drunk table of twenty year olds okay, and they came over and they were like.
Speaker 2: I'm a virgin, virgin.
Speaker 3: They're just like screaming across this surf lives in club, screaming virgin at me and like Annie Annie Night, like just so loud and obnoxious, and that was sort of awkward.
Speaker 2: We just had to leave.
Speaker 1: And how how do you feel when that happens? Like there is is there a part of you that feels like upset? Do you ever second guess what you've done? Or are you like you doubled down? You're like, well, look, peasants, you're in your bungalows that you're renting out the fucking Western suburbs and here I am in utopia?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 1: Like? How do I think?
Speaker 2: It doesn't bother me? It's more like I feel bad for my friends.
Speaker 3: When I'm with my friends, I'm like, I'm so sorry, and they know it's not my fault.
Speaker 2: They're angry at the people because it's not me, it's them. Yeah, but I don't regret anything I've done.
Speaker 3: It's like, if someone just chooses to act like that, then this is more about them than it does about me and what I've done.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, all right, they're in that lane and they've got all the demons about it, but you don't know, so you don't have any demons.
Speaker 5: No, I have no regrets.
Speaker 1: Now I've got to ask you about your fiance s Henry. So when you've been engaged for how long?
Speaker 2: Ten months?
Speaker 1: And you met how long ago? Actually?
Speaker 3: No, almost a year now. We've been engaged and we met ten years ago. Ten years ago, yep, but we started dating seven days before we got engaged.
Speaker 1: Fuck me, You're like Pamela and Tommy. So wait was it just where'd you meet?
Speaker 3: We met working at a pub in Melbourne when we were eighteen years old.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that was the initial meet cute and have you did you stay like pimpals?
Speaker 3: We we sort of were like friends with benefits for a little while, okay, and then we just sort of became friends. He had a few girlfriends and we just became like best friends I think during COVID.
Speaker 1: Right, so it was friendships before?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Right? Because were you in different states at that point or were you.
Speaker 3: No, we were both in COVID lockdown together in Victoria.
Speaker 1: What brought you up to Queensland?
Speaker 2: I mean the weather?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then look at this, yes.
Speaker 1: I mean you've got a cane toad problem growing in here. You've got like a thousand tadpoles and have to like whatever though the weather though it is nice, isn't it? So how did he what made him propose? How did this all happen?
Speaker 3: Okay, so we yeah, twenty twenty, We did COVID together, best friends, have been best friends ever since. And then he came out had a relationship last year or the year before, and we just had like this amazing summer together where we just spent every second together and it just felt like we were in a relationship without being in a relationship.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: And then we had a few conversations about the fact we're going to be together, but it was too hard with my work and he had he was working away as well, and it was too hard. And then we went on a trip to LA for my work and he came with me, yep, and something clicked for him on that trip where he just sort of went, I'm in love with this woman and I want to be with her.
Speaker 1: And Rachel and Chandler and Mornica.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly, and then so he yeah, he asked me to be his girlfriend, and I said yes, and then I guess at that point he was like, well, now I know I want to be with you forever, so we'll just get engaged as well.
Speaker 2: So a week later he proposed in.
Speaker 3: La at one of the nice restaurants I think Spargo.
Speaker 1: It's okay, yep, yeah, did he do one me? Or did he do it? Did he got down on his knee? Yeah?
Speaker 2: But he said something so silly.
Speaker 3: I think he said, would you do the honor of being your silly mother motherfucker for life or something?
Speaker 1: Or what a poet? What a poet?
Speaker 2: It's so funny. Oh my god, I just can't so Henry.
Speaker 1: Though, right, So Henry, now, how does he feel about your work?
Speaker 3: He has always been supportive of it. He was there from the starting, not jealous. I think that sort of came when we got engaged, because we had gone from friends to being engaged so quickly. There's a lot of things that changed between us, yes, and I think it took us.
Speaker 2: A while to adapt to that. So he did.
Speaker 3: We did find that when I was collabing with guys, he was starting to get a bit jealous, which is normal. Yeah, And the key was communication. And so he told me that, and I was like, right, well, I won't do it, like that's that's easy. I've got thousands of videos.
Speaker 2: On my page.
Speaker 3: I really don't need to be doing this anymore. And so yeah, now it's like it's easy if if I do have a collab, yep, it's just about being really open with him and say I've got this on. He likes it better if I'm doing it with like a friend.
Speaker 2: Like Lily Phillips. We did some videos together. Yeah, and then you know, we have.
Speaker 3: An open, honest conversation about it, tells me what he's okay with, what he's not okay with, and then that's it.
Speaker 1: All right. Now let's get into this bit because this fascinates me. So a collab with a dude, so that up, that does upset him a little bit, but you communicate about it. So how many subscribers do you have.
Speaker 3: At the moment, I've got fifteen thousand.
Speaker 1: And how much do they pay for the privilege?
Speaker 3: Well, the subscription price is fourteen ninety nine, but I often have like sales on and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so and that's you where stallars. Yeah, so at the moment, that's like twenty twenty two bucks. Yep. By how many fifteen thousands? Yeah, can anyone do the math on that fifteen thousand? It's a lot for the money. That's a lot of money, and that's per month. Yeah okay, And plus you've got video pay walls inside as.
Speaker 2: Well and customs and all that kind of And.
Speaker 3: Is that where you make most of the mueller the Yeah, a third of my monthly earnings comes from subscriptions and is from like tips and messages and custom videos and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, what sort of stuff do they ask you to do?
Speaker 3: I mean, on the rogue end of things, I've how a guy want me to pretend to be his mother and yeah I said no to that.
Speaker 1: Yep. On the normal side of things, it's like that's fucked up? Was he from Tazzy? All right? Because they like that?
Speaker 3: And then yeah, on the normal side of things, it's like just a video playing with myself and saying their name in it, like they really want me to say their name in the video.
Speaker 1: And yeah, Now, when you say you collab with other dudes, like so sometimes you shoot video content with other dudes and then so you're just making money from people wanting to watch that? Is that how it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So I'll collab with a guy and then he has a page.
Speaker 3: As well, usually yep, and then we both sat it on our pages and then yeah, we make money from that. We'll promote it online. So people go, I want to watch that, go to our pages, and then pay for the video.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I like him, I like her, I'm going to watch that. Yeah all right. So the thing that took you to infamy was the schooly stunt. That was one of the things. Ye, So that was with who was that with Bonnie Blue?
Speaker 2: Bonny Blue?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Do you still talk? No?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: So what was the drama there?
Speaker 2: Long story short?
Speaker 3: She just did wrong by me and I just realized she was not a very nice person, right and I yeah.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fair. Yeah, well everyone speaks to likes you, so that checks out. Now. The other stunt was the how many was it? Five hundred and eighty three.
Speaker 2: In six hours? Yeah?
Speaker 1: In six hours, So six hours is three hundred and sixty minutes, is that right? Yeah, that's right, three hundred and sixty minutes. There's five hundred and eighty three, so they don't even get a minute.
Speaker 2: Each, no, Yeah, it was like thirty forty seconds each.
Speaker 1: I think thirty forty seconds each. Now, can we have a bit of a game, like a bit of a role play game? So I'll play it out and I want you to explain because people are like it. Honestly. People are fascinated, like how you manage this?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay? So I'm going to move my chair okay, and I'm going to pull in the bench seat. I'm anny Okay. Now, first of all, ye, so you're in a room yep. Now do you like starfish? Like you just starfish? No?
Speaker 2: So I have to say that, do you know what a fluffer is?
Speaker 1: Now? This is what I want to know? So do you have security and a fluffer? I had?
Speaker 2: I had like twelve people there on the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Security. I tried to get a fluffer.
Speaker 3: She bailed on me last minute, so I had to be my own fluffer, which was the hardest part.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding? So you're playing two roles? Yeah? Because in comedy Land, when I do a show, I have an opening act, and I figured you'd have an opening act as well, which is the fluff. And they wore them up, yes, because they need to be ready because they've only got thirty seconds exactly.
Speaker 3: So that's that's where we run into some problems. But it ended up going pretty well. It just meant that I had to be surrounded by guys whilst, you know, there was one guy inside me. And then it's like, okay, I'm getting other people ready with my hands on.
Speaker 1: My wait wait, wait, hang on, let's work this out.
Speaker 2: So he says, yeah, I would.
Speaker 1: I moved around.
Speaker 2: We'll start, Yeah, we'll start on your back.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're on our back, all right.
Speaker 3: And then yep, you've got one guy here, yeah, after with one hand.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Is he ugly or is he kind of already got ski masks on? So you don't really know.
Speaker 1: I was gonna ask you that because I was worried about looking at their face and just go look well, I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 3: It made it kind of like anonymous because I couldn't see their face, so it was kind of like ski masks.
Speaker 2: So yeah, like Bella Clav's like they're robbing you.
Speaker 1: Yes, but they were pink. I got pink one, so it kind of looked like pink thing is. Yes, it was kind of funny for you, it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it made it a little bit more lighthearted because if they're wearing black.
Speaker 2: I'd be a bit scared because that's like a robber.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, yeah, it kind of creates fear, but thank god you're not looking at their face.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, okay, so they're anonymous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, so you're here.
Speaker 1: Now, you got your double parted, yes, okay, double parked.
Speaker 2: And then you've got one bit.
Speaker 1: You've got someone there.
Speaker 3: Someone in between your legs that is actually doing the deed, doing that, but only thirty seconds, but only thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: And I've got someone on.
Speaker 1: A timer like Laurie Lawrence. Do you remember Kieren Perkins coach Lauri Lawrence? You know Kieren Perkins? Fuck them all? No, okay, so you got someone with stop Watch.
Speaker 2: You've got my friends on the stop Watch. Yep, he's timing each guy.
Speaker 3: When each guy's got down to thirty seconds, he's like, okay, next.
Speaker 1: Next, that's right.
Speaker 2: So then, so you've got two on each.
Speaker 3: You're also using a mouth, so you're kind of like fuck and then wait your trimple park Yes.
Speaker 1: Fuck me, So that's what I mean. Hang on, here we go. Let me do it like this. So you're doing this one, yes, you doing this? Won't you doing this? Onon't and you got one doing it.
Speaker 3: And then so when that one's done, Yep, he's out because his next has been called.
Speaker 2: And then this guy, if he's ready to go, he'll swap out.
Speaker 1: He'll jump in, and then another one about this one.
Speaker 3: That one will stay there, and then that's someone can come in here, and then basically it'll just be like rotating, like everyone sort of rotates.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, did you get RSI from that episode? What's that repetitive strain injury? Oh?
Speaker 2: I was very sore.
Speaker 1: Yes, because you went to hospital, didn't you.
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, So it ended up it was my I have dmitriosis, So it was in demetriosis related.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, So did you get like damage swelling from the No, i'd.
Speaker 3: Actually been I'd been experiencing like non stop bleeding for five months.
Speaker 2: It's not good for what you do, no for it was.
Speaker 3: Hard, Yes, and then I weirdly stopped bleeding a week before the challenge, and then a few days after the time started bleeding again. So I went to the hospital just to make sure that there was nothing.
Speaker 1: Wrong, because it was all in the news.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was everywhere.
Speaker 1: It was like you were broken.
Speaker 2: Yes, everyone thought that I'd ripped everything, but.
Speaker 1: You were okay.
Speaker 2: I was okay.
Speaker 1: I just it's like circus sack you should join.
Speaker 3: And then like the worst part was when I had to flip over and be on my arms and do.
Speaker 1: It like this way wait and hang on all right, So we're like this now, yep.
Speaker 3: And so you've got someone in behind you, you use your on your sort of your elbows almost, and you've got one in each side of the way. Yeah, right, And that I had the sorest arms the next day from like propping myself up the whole time.
Speaker 1: I bet you, dear. And then also I'm also feeling a strain in here.
Speaker 3: Yes, my head got I keep like trying to do these ones, oh fucking yeah.
Speaker 1: While I'm here actually, because you know, I'd like to be better in the boudoir. So should we? Can you teach me some of the positions, Like do you know positions to have names?
Speaker 2: I mean, there's some pretty wild ones. I don't know what the names are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I did.
Speaker 3: One recently with Lily Phillips where we both were upside down off the couch here with our.
Speaker 2: Legs in the air and we're getting like drill.
Speaker 1: Each by a guy where our heads like down here and our backs are like up against here, with our legs up here. Where are they standing?
Speaker 3: They're like above us here in right and like drilling down sort of Oh my god, Yes, that was pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: What other ones do you I'm trying to think. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's more I don't know names and stuff.
Speaker 3: It's like when you're there on the day, you sort of suss your surroundings and it's like, Okay, what can we do with this?
Speaker 2: We're on a couch.
Speaker 3: We'll sometimes get on the edge of the couch. You do the usual ones. Doggie, you might do a train.
Speaker 1: If you're with like a few people, okay, so like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or like there might be like a girl underneath your.
Speaker 1: Okay, yep, someone's under there and then you're like down there and there, yeah, and I could be doing that, could be doing those ones, So that could all happen. Yep, yep. Can I ask you a question?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is there I mean, I'm asking you a lot of questions, but is there a particular position that kind of does the job? I mean, I know, because you don't really finish the law, do you just kind of well.
Speaker 3: Not online challenge that I didn't. But no, usually yeah, oh you do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, but is there a particular movie you find that just gets it done? This is for marriage.
Speaker 2: Every guy's every guy's so different.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, but usually.
Speaker 3: When a guy can't finish, the best thing to do is to go down on him and just like absolutely make it seem like you're having the best time ever and like you just hate yeah, enthusiasm, they want you. Yeah, like just struggling a little bit too, because they like to see They're like, oh, yeah, that she's struggling because I'm so big, you know. Yeah right, okay, so girth like really yes, yeah that one, so I feel like big and a lot.
Speaker 2: Of spit in there as well, a lot of spit. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So that hot tool girl was onto something.
Speaker 2: She was she absolutely was.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah right, So it needs to be thoroughly lubricated and you need to look like you're struggling with the girth.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, all right.
Speaker 1: Now there's also sexy talk, isn't there, which I hate, By the way, you don't do sexy talk.
Speaker 2: I will do it, but I'm like, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 3: I say little things here and there, but I'm not one of those girls that oh I just I don't love it.
Speaker 1: You're more of a visual Yeah. Well, the fact that that dude ask you to, you know, pretend that you're his mother. Yeah, and that'll be like, hey, little joy, have you brought home your physics data results yet? Like it's not very sexy, it's weird, but I want to do some sexy talk with you. Okay, I'm going to give you some of my line okay, and I want you to try and make them sick. Okay, Okay, this will be challenging. Now. I think what we'll do is we'll take our MIC's out. We'll do it as so we'll get really close. And this segment is called talk dirty to me. All Right, these are some of Bushy's sexy moves. I want you to say this as sexy as possible. I'm going to gobble you like a bin chicken and a dumpster.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna gobble you like a bin chicken in a dumb st fuck. She made that sexy.
Speaker 1: Here's another one. I'll show you my cradle snatch.
Speaker 4: I'll show you my cradle snatch.
Speaker 1: And this is why she makes the big bucks. Ladies and gentlemen all right, I've got another one. Do you like it deep in the bush or in the outback?
Speaker 4: Do you like it deep in the bush or in the outback?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh my god. All right, I'm gonna start getting the horn in a minute. Okay, here we go. My bush has seen a cockatoo.
Speaker 4: My bush has seen a cockatoo.
Speaker 1: Jesus. Now I want this one to be really breath Are you ready? Want to have a dip with my platypussy?
Speaker 4: Want to have a dip with my platypussy?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. We can make some money out of that. To talk about your future, firstly, I want to know, because you're you've got a very fit rig. How hard do you work on that? How do you keep that? What's your secret?
Speaker 3: Mostly genetics. I'm gonna be really honest. Okay, but I do walk every day, and I walk. I like to go for like a four kilometer walk every day. Yeah, and then I try to do pilates, but it's really only twice a week.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of people that walk ten kilometers to work every day and do not look like you, that are really hating you right now. So that's it. You're not like I eat.
Speaker 3: I eat pretty well, but like I eat a lot. I eat probably more than my fiance on a normal day, honestly.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I'm tall, I'm like, I, yeah, how tall are you? I'm almost six foot Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: So and what's your lineage? Are you like Norwegian or something? One of those hot faces, the ones that's German? Yeah? Yeah, because normally they've got tuck shop arms, don't they holies to all my German watches?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hope I don't get them what shop tops?
Speaker 1: You don't because you're already fit, all right. The other question is do you have a plan, like an outclause plan, like when I reach this much amount of money, that's it? Or is it like if Henry and I go and pop sprots that's like? Do you have an exit strategy? I don't like to.
Speaker 3: Think of it as an exit strategy because I think that that would mean that there's a reason why I have to exit, which I don't think there is. I think if you want to be in the industry forever, you can be, and that's totally fine. There's Grandma's on the platform, you know, yep. But I just think like for me, it's created a platform for me to then be able to expand and do more stuff like start my own podcast or start a brand, start a business.
Speaker 1: I'm okay right on the brand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wouldn't mind helping other girls in the industry become successful, so like a mentorship program or yeah, okay, you know, so there's a lot.
Speaker 2: Of stuff you can do.
Speaker 3: I think I'll always have only fans, but it's more like diversifying in the future.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get you. Do you ever worry, like way down the track, say you do have kids and they get on the Googles? Do you ever worry about that? Or do you think you'll have spoken to them openly and they will be fine?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we definitely want kids, and I think it's just about being honest and open with them at a certain age and we'll have that conversation together. But I think I was raised to be non judgmental, and I will raise my kids to be non judgmental. And yeah, I just hope that they can understand that the reason why I did all of this is for them.
Speaker 2: I want to create a future for them.
Speaker 3: I want them to go to the best schools, they want them to have everything. As a kid, you know and have every opportunity.
Speaker 1: And I mean this is quite the setting to raise sproglets gonna lie. Yeah, okay, Now these are the rapid fire questions. I ask everybody the same questions. Okay, palme or palma parma? Excellent? Final, love it? I got one good. There's a dude to saying parme. That's not right? A no. And you've come from Victoria and now you're in Queensland. You're still palm palm up? Okay, Shag Mary or date? Who would you shag marry? Or dates? Have we got Chris? Liam or Robert?
Speaker 2: Shag marry date? Okay? I would shag Liam. Interesting, marry Chris.
Speaker 1: He's made a fair bitcoin Yeah, and date Robert? You date Robert? This would be so nice, yeah, so sweet. Yeah, but Liam would be a good shag.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, that's it fair.
Speaker 1: And then you can live in a giant house Chris. And he's a hunk, so he is a great hunker spunk. Yeah, he might be my hall past. Now, what's the capital of Australia? Camera excellent? Or the people hesitate? Yep? What should be the capital of Australia?
Speaker 4: Melbourne?
Speaker 1: Interest?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I'm from Melbourne. So of course I'm going to say that I.
Speaker 1: Think it should be double O. Nice.
Speaker 2: Have you been to double I've never been to double double.
Speaker 1: It's best. Really, it's got the zoo, it's got McDonald's at either end.
Speaker 2: That's all you need.
Speaker 1: It is. Now, can you sing the second verse of the national anthem?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, nobody has. In fact, Manu started singing, won't sing Matilda?
Speaker 5: Oh no?
Speaker 1: What gives you the ick?
Speaker 5: Um?
Speaker 2: Okay? But it really specific. Ick like picturing a guy naked.
Speaker 3: There's a hot bath and he like dips his toe in to test the water.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's the that's the egg. Yeah, being precious about hot water.
Speaker 2: Yes, like, grow up, get in there.
Speaker 1: Excellent, that's very specific. I like that. What disease do koalas carry?
Speaker 2: Chlamydia?
Speaker 1: Well done? Who should be the mascot of the Brisbane twenty thirty two Olympic Games? Should it be Robert Chris, Margo Bush, Barbie Bush? Barbie well An said excellent? And what what should the animal mascot be? Should be a bitten chicken or a drop bear bin chicken?
Speaker 2: One hundred percent?
Speaker 1: I agree?
Speaker 2: Yeah, how funny with that's so funny, lat iconic.
Speaker 1: And now this is the big question, the deep question. Would you rather eat shit that tastes like lollies or lollies that taste like shit?
Speaker 2: Lollies that tastes like shit?
Speaker 1: I agree, yeah, because at least I know that they're lollies. Yeah, it's the knowing knowing. So many people say they'd rather eat shit that tastes like lollies.
Speaker 2: Way, because you know you've eaten shit exactly.
Speaker 1: It's disgusting and you've got parasites and all sorts of stuff. Well, it's been a pleasure, thank you, Thank you so much, any knight to what eye opener it has been. But yeah, you're lovely. Yeah, stop judging. And that's the end of the story. But if you enjoyed listening to it, well you should check me out my frock on YouTube. You can watch it too. The link is in the show notes. Cheers,