Speaker 1: Get your.
Speaker 2: Adelaides. Greetings and welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 3: We're currently on holidays and we're just living it up in oil your com in Russia. What's oil in your com?
Speaker 2: You ask?
Speaker 3: Well, it's winter average temperature. It's the coldest permanently inhabited settlement on Earth. A bit chilly from though.
Speaker 1: Do I need to pack a jumper back too?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: I think as my mum Colleen would say, yes, pack a jumper. It gets a bit chilly at night.
Speaker 2: It's a little bit chilly OI.
Speaker 5: Your com you know where else it gets frosty. On the sidelines of ten year old netble.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not yet to make that trip.
Speaker 5: Not netble, that's ten years old. It's like ten year olds playing netble.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yes, yes, yes, yeah, So I'm yet to make that trip. My daughter is almost three, but she decides to play netple.
Speaker 2: I'm actually looking forward to it.
Speaker 5: You actually would have copped the worst of it out there at the Ponderosa when you played football for centrals that ain't got nothing things on the sidelines of netball, are you sure? Oh?
Speaker 3: It gets one of my first weeks my house mate he was playing at the time. I had a bit of a scuffle with a port Adai player on the side and a port Adelaide supporter reached over and punched him.
Speaker 2: In the side of the head. Works at ten year old netball.
Speaker 5: No, it doesn't get physical ten year old netball, But my goodness, some of the foodback can be brutal. Okay, hey, hazy, can you remember the days like when you'd wake up on a Saturday morning and you just like get up, have a coffee, casually, read the paper, maybe have some poached eggs on toast, or go for.
Speaker 1: A little stroll with the dog. Can you remember that?
Speaker 6: No? I can't remember. It's such a distant memory.
Speaker 7: I no.
Speaker 1: Do you know why? Because school sport?
Speaker 6: See I'm not a school sport.
Speaker 4: Yes, Jesus, your life's about to get infinitely worse.
Speaker 3: I've got two kids that come in from about six am and just climb all over top of them, which is really really lovely, and they won't ice cream for breakfast. Yeah, it's about negotiating them out of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So now in the Addy household on a Saturday morning, it's just a whirlwind of where's my jumper? I can't find my shoes and need oranges? Who's got the snakes, Harper, Have you got your have you got your scooter?
Speaker 6: Teenagers?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sort of vibe.
Speaker 5: So we basically have to be in the car by about quarter to eight at the courts down at It's a park there, and I know it's changed its name, but it will forever be it's a park. Yeah whatever, So we have to be there by quarter past eight, and then we're there for two games of netball in the freezing cold. That's Saturday mornings now, my friend. But it's also very entertaining watching the girls play. And I'm so competitive, Like I try to keep my mouth shut as much as I can, but I get so invested in like a game of nine year olds playing netball?
Speaker 1: Isn't that ridiculous?
Speaker 3: I can understand it, but you'd want to keep your mouth shut across the line.
Speaker 1: Actually you're not allowed to say anything anymore.
Speaker 6: Which makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 1: It does because you've got kids.
Speaker 5: I'm hiring other kids basically, so just you know, parents pull your heads in and you start to get a bit narky. And we were watching one of the girls games on Saturday morning and the goalkeeper went up.
Speaker 1: For a ball quite spectacularly.
Speaker 5: She got a bit of height and came down hard, came down hard on the ash felt on her shoulder and it just like you know when you hit the ash belt and it was like thud.
Speaker 1: It was a big it was a big fall.
Speaker 6: Just one of those moments where straight away, collective.
Speaker 1: Everyone goes oo oh, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: That was the consensus from everyone but her dad, who was scoring over the other side of the court, and all the other parents just hear him yell out, just.
Speaker 1: Give it a rup. Were right.
Speaker 4: We are in dislocation territory here.
Speaker 6: Hopefully in that process it falls into place.
Speaker 5: And so my husband tends to meet Gregory and he goes, He looks me, he goes, what is he?
Speaker 1: The port adelaide doctor.
Speaker 6: Joe's loving friendship in strange places? How good?
Speaker 4: Sometimes it comes out of nowhere, goes bang, I'm your friend.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 6: You don't know, it has no timing, it doesn't know the rules.
Speaker 5: The universe dictates it to you. You've got no choice in who you become friends with.
Speaker 6: So true, well done. What about this?
Speaker 3: A gunman in Manhattan Beach was driving his victim to an ATM machine, and in the process of robbing him, the two became friends of course at night. It's your predictable friendship story.
Speaker 4: Give me all your money and become my BFF.
Speaker 3: During the robbery, the robber was very apologetic and told the victim he had bills to pay. The victim was understanding of this, and after a successful robbie, the man drove the victim back home and the two made plans to reconnect some days. Shall we do this again? You rob me next time? I can connect with this story?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 3: Why two thousand and eight, And I've gotta be very careful when I retell this story, so I'll probably leave some details out. Okay, two thousand and eights after a little premiership dinner.
Speaker 6: It's had a really successful time there for a little bit for the Central District footy.
Speaker 1: Club mentioned by you.
Speaker 6: What do you want to go through it?
Speaker 5: Three whole premierships, that's the joke.
Speaker 3: So during the night out, so I became entangled. I had a bit of an argument with a stranger and we let's just say we had a good, proper argument to the point where I felt bad and I came back to the place where we had such physical argument and that person was still there, and.
Speaker 4: Hang on, did you did you nearly get in a punch on.
Speaker 2: Did you get nearly?
Speaker 6: Let's go near that's fine.
Speaker 3: And I came back and he was he was still there, and then I apologized and then we end up genuinely betting friends. Yes, for about two hours we sat there and we genuinely nutted it out, really and by the end of it, I did actually give him a little bit of money as well. And this, well, yeah, so, but I can connect with the story because it was two bugs. That's and I don't know if this is a bloke thing, particularly back in the day, where if you have an argument or even if it gets physical, you can quickly work it out.
Speaker 4: Why did you give him money?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think if there was anything you need to be covered in terms of medical bills and things like that, I.
Speaker 6: Don't have one hundred bucks for cover it. But I do remember as well.
Speaker 3: And I was thinking about the story this morning and the last sort of detail because of details blurry, where so I needed to sort of cover myself a little bit in case you could come back and hit me in the face. And then he said, what football come he made for? And here we go. This will give it away because then he will do some research, and I went, I'll play for Norwid genuine true story, and then he said, I love Norwid nor It's my club and I'm not kidding. He goes, let's sing love song together, and I was like, I'm done here, I play, They're done, and I got him. I don't know the words. I don't know the words right, so.
Speaker 6: There you go.
Speaker 3: And then he completely didn't buy that. It's two thousand and eight and Nord really had a purple patch after that.
Speaker 6: Two thousand and eight. I think they had a bit of a rough season. I was like, oh, we never win, so I don't know the words. He didn't buy.
Speaker 3: It, and there's me and him just looking at each other waiting for someone to pick it up.
Speaker 6: The legs.
Speaker 4: You've told some weird stories on this show, but that takes.
Speaker 3: The came I'm not liable for this story as well. It may or may not be true. Does that cover me? Na, there's a bloke. There's a bloke who may or may have got hit back in the day. Who's looking at me? Is he listening to this right now?
Speaker 6: Going? I knew it.
Speaker 3: I knew he didn't play the norms.
Speaker 2: And when I say monster I mean the Luckness Monster.
Speaker 3: The search is on a big old search, like a worldwide search to try and see if NeSSI is in fact real and has been a bit of an updates when monster hunters have heard noises they hope come from the fabled beast during the biggest search in the Scottish like this has been the bigger search in fifty years.
Speaker 1: But why now does someone there has there been a spotting?
Speaker 5: Why now have they gone let's just launch this massive undertaking?
Speaker 6: Why anything?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 6: Do you know what I mean? If not now, then when.
Speaker 1: Good answer.
Speaker 6: It's a really really intricate question from you. Yeah, okay, it blows my mind.
Speaker 8: It's just the whole premise of the story.
Speaker 1: But anyway, go on.
Speaker 3: Then one enthusias picked up mystery sounds while dangling a hydrophone and underwater microphone into the lake from a boat. He said, when we were testing the equipment, we heard four distinctive noises.
Speaker 6: And guess what I've actually got the audio?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding?
Speaker 6: So this is the audio that they've.
Speaker 3: Picked up in the lake when they're trying to find this big old mythical potentially ancient monster.
Speaker 6: Have a listen. It's kind of weird. Oh my god, is that's strange.
Speaker 1: Almost sounds like someone's talking in the background.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know. So let's just doesn't do it once more time. Wow.
Speaker 3: So this is where it gets really really strange. So we've got a sound guy here by the name of Todd, who is just.
Speaker 6: The best of the best.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's very good.
Speaker 3: And we gave this audiotor Todd, and we said, Todd, do you think get rid of the background noises, get rid of the water noises, enhance that particular noise which kind of sounds like a human is there's something you can do to help us out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, unravel one of the greatest mythical mysteries in the universe to And I.
Speaker 3: Think Todd's onto something. I think he might have solved this mini mystery in itself. So this is what he came back with.
Speaker 9: It was a false false alarm ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: It was just a discrintled crows boy, have you a bit of a swim and the lot mass. It was a.
Speaker 1: Well god to mystery.
Speaker 4: Sol.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what chades al Halal their recruiting world.
Speaker 5: The Minute probably got the biggest soccer name on the planet. His name is named my junior, and he was playing at Paris Saint Germain and he got transferred to the Saudi Pro League Al Hallal. I guess how we got there?
Speaker 2: I mean probably via Jetstar.
Speaker 1: On a private Boeing seven four seven jet.
Speaker 5: But the thing about this jet is it's been gutted of the four hundred or whatever seats that were on board to trans for all these people, and it has been replaced with just some extraordinary stuff just.
Speaker 2: In case Namar I wanted to play tennis while he was traveling.
Speaker 1: Well, exactly right.
Speaker 5: It's got executive lounges, conference rooms, dining halls, royal lounges, private offices, and cozy bedrooms.
Speaker 4: What about that if you don't mind far out.
Speaker 2: And how incredibly unnecessary. I know, I just get their mate.
Speaker 1: And people are like super trickered.
Speaker 5: So people are like posting stuff saying, here's me having my Cotono sugar with a soggy paper straw, trying to save the planet and Namar not really interested in offsetting the carbon. But it is true though, like people, this just seems completely extreme. The seven four to seven jet is worth five hundred million dollars. He's getting paid one hundred million dollars just to go and play a season over there. Yes.
Speaker 2: Do you know what else as well?
Speaker 3: Every time that Namar posts something about Saudi Arabia, five hundred thousand dollars per post and as a little emotional yeah, to get me on social media.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he's put one up already.
Speaker 5: There was one of him arriving on said Jesh, and he's just outside the plane with the Al Haalal scarf around his neck. Oh, cheting five hundred thousand dollars. If you don't know it, Yeah, it's not bad at all if you can get it. Got us thinking, and here, what's the fanciest transportation you've ever been on?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So I did a V eight hot lap?
Speaker 1: Who was the driver?
Speaker 3: It was antine deeper squally Yeah, and I reckon it was about three or four hot lap. See, I'm not sure that he was totally invested in the situation. Yeah right, and he was probably going at about seventy five percent. But that's one of the scariest things I've ever done in my life. Yeah, yeah, little fancy car person.
Speaker 5: Well, this isn't the fanciest thing I've ever been in, but I went in a rally car once.
Speaker 1: And did a lab Yeah, it feels dangerous.
Speaker 5: The guy said to me, if you get terrified, you just need to tap me on the shoulder, like if it becomes too much. Because he'd just come from Brisbane where he'd taken a journalist on a lap and she was really quiet, so he said, you're right, and she didn't say anything. So he's looked to his left and she had blood coming.
Speaker 6: Down the side. For now, she's a vampire.
Speaker 1: She had she'd bitten through her tongue. She was that scared.
Speaker 5: Anyway, that's not the how's his name? That's not the fanciest thing. But I have been being a good Gold Coast girl. I've been on the aqueduct, which is like the land to see kind of you know, big quacking bill thing.
Speaker 2: You're right, So, yeah, we're having a conversation off air and producers.
Speaker 3: He said, the Popeye wassy thing, that pop Eye.
Speaker 1: Have you been on something else?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 1: To see a.
Speaker 10: Movie for my best friend's sixteenth birthday. We've got a pink comer Stretch Limo.
Speaker 1: And Kim from.
Speaker 6: Quiet b.
Speaker 1: It was not it was different.
Speaker 3: I need to speak to you about things that you were deprived of as a kid woman got one in twenty four to ten.
Speaker 4: Hang on, I can hear.
Speaker 1: That trauma bubbling to the salon.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it was trauma was I just didn't know what I'd missed out on.
Speaker 6: Okay, So Henry has been banging on.
Speaker 3: My five year old son about playing Monopoly for the last couple of weeks, and that it occurred to me I have no idea how to play Monopoly. At no stage at all during my childhood did we play in Monopoly.
Speaker 5: See this surprised me because you grew up on a farm in the middle of absolutely nowhere.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, where do you think I was born, like in the central of Australia.
Speaker 1: Well, no, it was walk Walker might as well have been as I.
Speaker 3: This is from someone who grew up in Tasmania giving stick to the mainlanders.
Speaker 6: Oh that's brave.
Speaker 5: At no point did mister and missus Hayes go we got nothing to do tonight.
Speaker 4: Let's let's drag out the Monopoly board game.
Speaker 6: No, because we had to go to bed every night at five o'clock.
Speaker 1: With the cows, with the cows.
Speaker 3: Milk, the cows, put the sheep away and we'd have dinner in bed.
Speaker 6: By five o'clock we all slept.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then you curled up with your little pet rattlesnake.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're doing Don't don't put these vibes on me. I do this to you because he has main heritage. Don't try and put it back to me. It feels nasty too. What it feels like.
Speaker 1: This is called karma. Is my boy friend exactly.
Speaker 3: So even when I was like third and or four A and we're watching Ace van Ura, Yeah, absolutely smash. That was as a particular saying where he runs into a bloke who looks like, apparently the Monopoly guy, and.
Speaker 9: You must be the Monopoly guy, thanks for the free bug.
Speaker 3: And I'm with my mates we're like, I'm laughing along. Yeah, that's so funny. My brain's like, shut up, mate, you have no idea what's going on? Shut up brain, just going that I've got frenzy here.
Speaker 4: So you've never to this day played Monopoly.
Speaker 3: No, wow, My wife taught me, and now Henry, well she taught Henry. Now almost my five year old son's teaching me. We're playing the junior version, right, but we're playing a lot of Monopoly.
Speaker 6: Okay, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Missed out on a few things.
Speaker 5: When I was a kid, we went overly wealthy, and so my mum used to buy generic brands of stuff. So I don't know if you can remember the added as roam shoes with the three stripes down the side.
Speaker 1: They were blue and white.
Speaker 5: Every kid at school had them, not Little Joe's stuff.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, the four struck.
Speaker 5: I had the four strip with the velcrow across the top from Kmar.
Speaker 1: Oh come on, Colin.
Speaker 5: Oh, she said she might as well set me off to school in crocs.
Speaker 1: That was the equivalent back in the day.
Speaker 3: So if you can get through this, it's toughen you up for the rest of your life.
Speaker 1: Fake cabbage patch doll so you couldn't afford a real.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, that's tough as well.
Speaker 3: Cabbage patch dolls were absolutely eaten a.
Speaker 1: Bit, weren't they.
Speaker 5: And then you know, like I cottoned on that brands were a thing amongst my friends. So then I'd start lying about it and they'd be like, that's a nice shirt.
Speaker 1: Where's that from. I'd be like.
Speaker 4: Sports girl, yeah, and they're like that looks like Target.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let me see the tag and run off.
Speaker 5: Tony runs across the playground in a fake ROMs in a fake romes, which is such bad quality.
Speaker 6: They're ripping.
Speaker 1: All the kids are yelling.
Speaker 3: They're ripping. They're done up. Folly's thirteen twenty four ten. What were you deprived of as a child? What did you miss out and maybe only just discovered it as an adult. I'm playing a lot of Monopoly right now. God damn, it feels good.
Speaker 5: We are talking on thirteen twenty four to ten this morning. The things that you were deprived of as a kid. I touched on the fact that I had fake ROMs with the Velcrow. Yeah, Zoe, you were deprived of Watch as a child.
Speaker 10: Producers here, Well, you guys just reminded me that I didn't get Easter accunts. I'd forgotten about that year, so I didn't get an easterid hunt growing up. But most of it I wasn't that junk food.
Speaker 6: Really.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it wasn't even kept in my house really. Yeah.
Speaker 6: It's probably why you're a twig right now. Yeah, well, as in you did some quick catching up.
Speaker 10: I did some quick catching up in my late teens, very quick catching up.
Speaker 4: There to put on a little bit.
Speaker 10: Maybe, but if they just let me have jump for growing up then you.
Speaker 5: Could have done moderations. Yeah, y isn't it absolutely.
Speaker 3: Absolutely wellt you news read? What were you deprived of as a kid.
Speaker 11: We were never allowed to have the little packets of chips there you go, you put in your lunch box and go to school with. Yeah, so yeah, we were never allowed them or like things like dune carouse and things like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, So you never got the opportunity as a child to put your chip packets in the oven and shrink them down and make key rings out of them.
Speaker 4: Did you guys do them?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 8: I didn't do that. Do that for God?
Speaker 4: Do that?
Speaker 6: Please?
Speaker 3: Leave things like that in Tasmania. We don't do things like that in the main land.
Speaker 5: I'm going to make you a twist is key ring in the oven now.
Speaker 6: You don't have to know.
Speaker 1: I want to. It's okay, we'll do it today.
Speaker 6: We believe you.
Speaker 8: We had tamagotchies where we used to.
Speaker 11: I used to kill them off all the time, but that was about as exciting as our childhood got.
Speaker 6: Used to kill them off. Did you get in the magnifying glass and.
Speaker 8: Destroyed and you forget to feed them and stuff?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Right, okay, that's a real insight childhood.
Speaker 4: That go to Kieran.
Speaker 1: What were you deprived of?
Speaker 12: And yeah, So October eighty eight, I was watching The Dark Crystal and my dad used to hit the side of the TV when the reception would go funny.
Speaker 1: And the reception was going funny, so I ran back and.
Speaker 13: Fly kicked it into the walls.
Speaker 12: The TV blew up, and Mum didn't replace the TV.
Speaker 14: For twelve years.
Speaker 6: Twelve years.
Speaker 13: Quite We used to live next daughter Sean Mchayliss, the comedian, and he smuggled a little black and white TV over which my sisters.
Speaker 7: In the cupboard for about four years, which I didn't know about them.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh yeah, I love that your sisters like kept you out of it.
Speaker 5: We've got a TV inail cupboard.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you so much. Barbara. What were you deprived of as a kid?
Speaker 7: I was deprived of having a hypercolor T shirt.
Speaker 3: That's that's you imagine Barbara, where you'd be right now in life. If you had that hypercolor T shirt, you'll probably be president.
Speaker 6: Of the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, possibly, Zoe.
Speaker 5: You wouldn't know about hypercolor T shirt, so just explain them, Barbara.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so different colors you could actually just buy like a pink one or a blue one, and when it touches your skin that he would make that color change very cool.
Speaker 3: But then, but then, Barbara, maybe you were blessed for not having these shirts, because then if you were getting a bit sweaty under the pits, wouldn't it really accentuate?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I still wanted one, and that everyone had them and I didn't have them.
Speaker 4: Okay, but it's okay.
Speaker 1: We're sending your.
Speaker 3: Right you're going to say, on behalf of nov We're going to send you a half of colored shirt here?
Speaker 1: Would you even find one? These days?
Speaker 5: Can I just share something with you? My husband's just sent me a photo his mum refused to buy him a Nike.
Speaker 1: Jacket, like a sports jacket.
Speaker 5: And have a look at this, please, He's got a Nike jacket and he's written in text and Nike and he's.
Speaker 4: Drawn the swosh on it.
Speaker 3: He has done a good job of the swash, Richard, explain why it's through. On the other day, he's wearing that suit with a Hugo Boss written a love thirteen twenty fourteen. Get involved nice and early these horrible workplace habits. Little article popped up jokees on news dot com, and you know that's where I go for all my information. Really guides me just a list of the disgusting, horrible things that maybe your coworkers are doing. I feel like this space at NOV it's actually pretty good. It's actually pretty good. I'll go through some of these with you, though. Okay, my first one is taking your shoes off. Oh come, I work at a different workplace for a couple of people take their shoes off and doesn't even have to smell you.
Speaker 6: Just don't take your shoes off.
Speaker 5: I love it how you're like, I work at a different workplace. We all know you work at Channel seven Mates seven.
Speaker 6: Another one. Eating loud food at your desk. I mean, that's a no brainer.
Speaker 2: Isn't that.
Speaker 5: I'm a bit of a celery fiend, so I kind of do that, but I'm very conscious of it.
Speaker 6: You sound like it's bloody feeding time with that sealer, but I.
Speaker 4: Try to be conscious of it.
Speaker 8: What do you do with your mouth shut?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's fine, thank you.
Speaker 3: People reheating food that shouldn't be reheated, in particular fish, oh no, salmon tuner and it stinks out the whole place. But maybe spicy foods in general.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, no, it's a good point.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: We had someone in another place that I work as well, do like it literally a roast lamb in the oven work at lunch and it stunk out the whole.
Speaker 6: New See and every single workplace there's vegans. Oh yes, great some separation, doesn't I know?
Speaker 4: It really does.
Speaker 3: And finally for me, people who when you do have your food, comment on what you're eating.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 5: I do that on that person, I go, oh, what's that? Where did that come from?
Speaker 6: What you got there? Well, clearly it's a sandwich? Dareyk nob?
Speaker 3: For goodness sake? What do you want me to offer you a bite? I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 11: And then Jodie wants to bite.
Speaker 6: Get your hands off my food.
Speaker 5: Someone snapped my head off once because I was like, oh, what have you got for lunch? And she's like, stop asking me every day what I had?
Speaker 6: And what's the way of it?
Speaker 3: You're picking it up? Like catching it? It's quite heavy, isn't it. What's the texture like? She doesn't feel like on my face?
Speaker 6: And smuggler So.
Speaker 11: Also on that list was there taking your retainer out and leaving sick Burke stops off and leaving them on the desk as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, were any of those things that?
Speaker 6: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Because when you just said before, we have a really good workplace.
Speaker 5: When you take your retainer out, it's like, can you remember off Ghostbusters there was that character called Slimer and like all the saliva just goes like across the whole city.
Speaker 4: That's literally what happens when you pull yours out.
Speaker 3: Yeslam had an issue with binge eating didn't and he used to really too. Well that's good feedback. Yeah, well, I'm actually going all right there. If it's just a birker socks really and a desk occasionally or just a randomly retainers.
Speaker 8: There's a few other things.
Speaker 10: Last week, Hazy every morning comes in with a piece of toast and peanut butter in the office in the morning. Last week I watched him drop a peanut butter side down another car and did it up.
Speaker 1: He did not?
Speaker 6: I done?
Speaker 4: You're an animal?
Speaker 8: Oh not down? That means it's lasting harut stuff.
Speaker 3: Thanks for completely turning on me in this. You were trying to have shot at everybody else work like that. Yeah, okay. At thirteen twenty four, ten the horrible things your coworkers do, and you can't include me.
Speaker 4: Do you work with Andrew Hayes? Is your workmate?
Speaker 1: Disgusting?
Speaker 3: Horrible workplace habits? Get involved, it's no over. Oh my god, I've got a lot to think about.
Speaker 5: So there was an article that basically said these are the top you know, bad habits in the workplace.
Speaker 4: But really, this whole thing is based around the fact that I.
Speaker 5: Walked in one day and sitting on my desk in the studio with your birkenstocks, so your shoes sitting next to your retainer for your invisil line.
Speaker 3: But can I just go one step further. It wasn't based on that at all. It was I found this article and I was like, I think this could be fun to expose people. And it turns out the exposer turned into the exposing Here we are and you guys just heard on me. It's like a bunch of hyenas.
Speaker 11: But you don't realize that you are the odd one out. You've got we're all cleaned, where are you? But where all women as well?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: So it's four against one.
Speaker 3: Baby, Yeah, so I know when I'm VASTI aut numbered.
Speaker 6: No you're not Hyena is going to win?
Speaker 1: Oh wow?
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: Have I told you the story about someone that works in the sports department at Channel seven and there was an ongoing sort of sports bet situation where everyone was betting how long his mandarin would stay on his desk for.
Speaker 4: Can you know who that is?
Speaker 6: What was it?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 6: Channel?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Channel ten.
Speaker 6: Jack's camp loves to listen as well as of.
Speaker 4: Right now, let's go to Ryan.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Ryan, Good morning?
Speaker 6: How are you good?
Speaker 1: What does your coworker do.
Speaker 14: I've got a couple of employees that don't tell me they're going to be late until they're already five minutes late. I'm sitting there waiting for them for twenty thirty minutes every morning.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: That in few creates me because if someone sends you a text maybe half an hour before they're going to be late, Ryan, it's instantly forgiven because you can sort of plan and prep. But when you're sitting there and they're already late and say I'm going to be late, and you go, yeah, well know you know what, Sherlock's just disrespectful.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 14: I'm sitting there when I could have been going to get a coffee or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you know what it says, you're not message that sends Ryan. That's essentially like saying my time is more precious than yours.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what you're saying.
Speaker 6: Hate Ryan.
Speaker 3: And you know why this is so ironic because most mornings Jodyoddi is late. Oh wow, but she thinks so I'm not going to expose that on air because she said something along.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's really disrespectful sorts of things.
Speaker 5: Listen, excuse me right, Do I never not do my job?
Speaker 4: Do I never not get things done?
Speaker 6: Excuse me right? Why haven't you got Ryan right caught up?
Speaker 4: Don't try and turn everything around on me now, because that's what we did to you.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Megan.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Good morning, How are you good? Good? Gross habits in the workplace.
Speaker 12: Yes, gross, I hope anyone hasn't just had breakfast.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I have a co worker done instead of blowing their nose, spends the day snorting.
Speaker 2: That's not that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but all day it's like a little piggy comes in the office and we're here is all day.
Speaker 5: So I think that's what they call in the medical profession, hocking a loogi.
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow, So are you ever tempted, Megan just to give forth a bit of feedback?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 14: Look sometimes Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 12: Not sure they know they're even doing that, to be honest.
Speaker 6: That's the problem, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is the problem.
Speaker 5: I'm now attuned to someone in our workplace in the other one who blows his.
Speaker 4: Nose with alarming regularity.
Speaker 5: Wow, like I'm talking once every half an hour, Meghan, I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't unhear it.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 3: Don't get us started on hanky users. If you're hungry, I mean, go to Beefy Barriers in Grange for some Mexican food.
Speaker 1: Gise me very much. What did you tell me to go and do and go and get a beefy barrier?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 3: And Adelaide Mexican retaurant has divided social media users with a controversial new advertising campaign. The restaurant owner has a bit of a message for the haters. He basically says, screw you. So Beefy Barriers decided to feature local only fans create a millionaire. There's a y where an I should be an adult to entertainer Sanchez rod Regez in its latest advertising campaign, Who's Hungry Who's hungry?
Speaker 6: Who's hungry? Is the message?
Speaker 3: If you see some of these photos as well Joe's, and I'm going to pass you some of these photos, all right, and I'm going to get you to describe exactly what you and sand Chez Rodriguez are doing.
Speaker 6: Are you hungry? Are you arou? Are you hungry? And around?
Speaker 5: I mean, I love tacos. Don't get me wrong. I love a taco any more than the next person. That doesn't make me want to eat one.
Speaker 6: Andrew, what exactly is going on? Pat? Is a picture?
Speaker 1: So there's a girl.
Speaker 5: She's got very long blonde hair and those excessive eyelashes that seem to flutter like they're out of control, and they're probably heavier than her eyes, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: She's very blessed to have such long eye lucky jeans, I guess.
Speaker 5: And she's wearing a bikini and she's got a lot of ink, a lot of ink, including a massive tiger over her stomach.
Speaker 1: Anyway, who's a mate? What's his name?
Speaker 3: That's millionaire with a y where the I should be in the middle of millionaire.
Speaker 5: Millionaire has got a Mexican hat and one of those mustaches and he's.
Speaker 1: Just gently kissing the tiger on her tombing. Isn't that cute?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So what I will say there is, in any situation, first thing's first, and I'm just going by what eye the information I know from my wife. If she's hungry or any girl that knows hungry, just stay out of the way. Not a sexy situation.
Speaker 5: And also, if you don't want hungry to turn into angry, then move.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 3: And finally, I'll probably leave you with this, this particular fart of that you were talking about, where Millionaire is gently kissing her on the stomach.
Speaker 6: I don't care if you're a boy, you're a girl, what age you are.
Speaker 3: If I've got a tummy full of Mexican food, don't you go anywhere near that area.
Speaker 6: It's time now for what Are you gonna call it therapy? Or are you offering some advice this week?
Speaker 5: No, I've actually organized something for you this week, so you're welcome.
Speaker 1: So by the end of this you'll be thanking me.
Speaker 6: Okay, well, thank you in advice.
Speaker 1: You're diary.
Speaker 5: Something staggering happened this week. A guy lost his phone and his list of life goals were revealed they included a bevy of beauties at his disposal.
Speaker 6: Have three girls on a roster, so a rotation system.
Speaker 5: By my calculations, we have the numbers to make this happen for Hazy producers.
Speaker 1: Oh are you in?
Speaker 10: I can do Tuesdays, Thursdays and every second Wednesday, news.
Speaker 11: Reader, Abby, what about you old take Mondays and Fridays?
Speaker 1: Tommy red nice? Does that mean like it to have him all weekend?
Speaker 5: And judging by Hazy's Monday joke, it might be hard work.
Speaker 3: So what has one hundred and forty eight teeth and holds back a monster?
Speaker 1: One hundred and forty eight teeth and holds back.
Speaker 6: A monster, holds back a genuine monster?
Speaker 8: I don't know, No, I'm just thinking of you, okay, my zipper.
Speaker 5: Oh, speaking of Willy's Willi Rioli is set to miss the showdown you guys.
Speaker 6: I'd probably get back there burn giants. No Willi riol either.
Speaker 5: No Willie no, no, I know Karen from North.
Speaker 6: Tried to free Willy. I tried to free Willy and to get it as you will.
Speaker 1: Sorry we are this week? What the fork goes on in the supermarket? Unexpected item barking area. That's frustrating, isn't it, but for no apparent reason.
Speaker 5: Also like and then it's got all police seek assistance, and then half the time they're.
Speaker 1: Just wandering around like we're even doing.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, the guys that are working there, because all they hear all day is just constant sang bang bang, So they're like half dead zombies.
Speaker 1: And Rick from Windsor Gardens was fired up.
Speaker 13: I hate it when they put their chocolate on special, but they take snack off and hide it out the back.
Speaker 6: Oh yes, what you mean. They take the snack off the snacktop.
Speaker 12: Any dear chocolate that's a good cellar, they hide it. They don't put it on special.
Speaker 13: They take the snack and the fathom mink and they keep it out of the back till the valsin. You shove after them one day, where's the snack chocolate? And she goes through your eynts. Probably sold out already, I said, but I just sawt he just put the figures on.
Speaker 5: We learn exactly why Hazy never played AFL from his son, and it turns out it has nothing to do with the lack of talent, skill and dexterity and everything to do with the likes of Farnaby Joyce.
Speaker 13: And co Is.
Speaker 6: Hey, Dad, why didn't you play AFL foot?
Speaker 3: I really have it down on that one, and I was like, well this so sometimes there's draft and there's a big draft and that was maybe six or seven years where I was trying to.
Speaker 6: Get the self drafted. And I'll tell you what I said, tell you what some politics.
Speaker 1: By Rick, Calm down, mate.
Speaker 12: And another thing is when you go check out, you get your bag, you spand it, you put it down that there's are us using your own bag.
Speaker 5: And as per usual, everything went smoothly on the technical front.
Speaker 1: Sometimes in your whole o.
Speaker 6: Yours on.
Speaker 4: So to our new team rotation system.
Speaker 1: Does that mean like it to have him all weekend? Willy Rioli?
Speaker 6: I tried to freak Billy get it.
Speaker 12: And to Rick, well, I think the shopping market should be playing us away.
Speaker 4: Totally go the hell off this weekend.
Speaker 5: Kings and Queens all my love, Jody