Speaker 1: Apodjay production.
Speaker 2: So long story short, my parents found out by getting linked to one of my sex tapes.
Speaker 3: Super supportive.
Speaker 4: I've had that shirt that says my daughter does only fair and you're like, what is it?
Speaker 2: My husband loves it like my mom. So to start with, they didn't know they just start had gone back into recruitment. I said, I started work again. I've gone back into recruitment. End of And at the point I didn't realize how quickly my off was going to take off. I was thinking, oh, I've probably been doing this for six months to twelve months before they even start getting inklint that I'm perhaps not doing recruitment. Yeah, quite early on they got center video and I was like, wow, okay, I'm going to have to have this conversation. And the way I explained it, I said, imagine me and old people. So imagine two people, one of which has lived this life in recruitment, restricted life, not being able to do loads of beautiful adventures. The other person, yes, has sex tapes out there, but it's traveled, has experienced beautiful actually been how to invest money, been, how to live the most beautiful life. Okay, people judge them, who cares about the judgment.
Speaker 1: You're trying to.
Speaker 5: Put your mom off track out here by saying that travel listen there and take out the sex bit in.
Speaker 2: I mean, obviously, yes these videos are that, but you never look back in life and go I wish I cared more about people's opinions. Oh, I wish I lived a life under their judgment. I don't give a shit. I don't care what anyone else thinks, like as long as I'm happy.
Speaker 4: Like I mean, we wouldn't be in this industry if we really cared what people thought, especially doing some of the stunts we do. If that was an issue of what we thought, Like what if we cared about what other people thought? God, we wouldn't have even made the account, we wouldn't have even posted that.
Speaker 5: I'm just surprised that they still like my My family is a bit different because they they dis only for what I was doing. Yeah, yeah, yours have stuck by it. And it's like.
Speaker 4: I think, like coming from an Islander background, like very religious, very like you know to themselves kind of people, and Islanders loved to gossip as well.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, my family, like I can imagine we're going to church.
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 1: What the conversation was about at.
Speaker 4: The same time, like there's you know, one of the youth leaders. She went got pregnant by one of the boys Bible study the same shit's gonna happen, do you know what I mean? Like, but here I am enjoying my life, I'm not, you know, So it's kind of just like my mom didn't really care too much.
Speaker 3: She just doesn't really want it be I think it was.
Speaker 2: Similar both of our parents was just like they want us to be happy and seeing me do this and seeing me do this and the money and that happened.
Speaker 1: But is it easier because you're not in England? You know? Over here?
Speaker 2: I think for me, I would never have the balls to set it up if I was in the UK because you're in that small group. You walk down the street, you see someone that you went to school with, too many people like someone who swore around with my dad and see people say how I'm not who are them? Or went to school with? Why do people live within a five mile rage?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you not know?
Speaker 2: You can really? Okay, you can get on a train, you can get out.
Speaker 3: My parents house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's sometimes it's like some of the girls that I went to high school with and things like that, that there being so judging and I'm like, how do you know that Jake from grade seven's your like life partner. Like they've not gone anywhere, they've not done anything, They've never taken a risk in their life, but they're real happy to sit there point the thing. Or I'll be like, oh she has or like a lot of people think we do this because we have to, and it's like we were very successful and doing really well in our respective careers before this.
Speaker 2: But the biggest that makes me enough is the respect. Like gosh, you girls must have no respect for someone. It's like, actually, I've got too much respect for myself to put myself on just someone else's employment, to be told when I'm being paid, to be told when I can take annual leave. I problem like when I had a family member past, I had to speak to them, can I please have that day? And they're like, I don't have to do that now at all. It's like, but no, don't want you can speak to your bosh and put in your little annual request leave. I'll sit here living my life doing what exactly.
Speaker 1: But is there any a day that you just go I'm not in the fucking mood for this.
Speaker 3: I feel like work.
Speaker 4: There's days where away like no, as in like there's days where I wake up and I'm like, oh, I don't want to do that video. So I just don't, like if it's a solo or something, or like there's days where Bonnie and As.
Speaker 1: Every day you're doing a video.
Speaker 4: No, it depends like we can. That's the beauty of this. We run our own days, we run our own schedule. Like there's things that we do tea up together because obviously we like togeer and like we do collabs and things like that, and we're not going to go messing other people about.
Speaker 3: But if there's a day that.
Speaker 4: In my head I'm going, oh, I'm going to do like all my custom videos today and wake up, I'm just not feeling it. I don't have to do the custom videos that day. I don't have to go and do this, I don't have to go and do that. Like so I think the freedom of it is.
Speaker 5: Still, But how does the how does the money factor work for this? That's what I don't get well, because you're doing like okay, say for instance.
Speaker 1: Where you've just come from Mexico. Yeah, okay, how does that? How does that money factor work for you guys going over there?
Speaker 2: So spring Breakers, it's free for them, completely free. They get to focus as many times as you want for free.
Speaker 4: As long as we get at the video and they signed the consent form, and then through us uploading and selling that you get them.
Speaker 1: Is how we then create the funds.
Speaker 4: Say like, because we have our separate accounts. What Bonnie earns is what she earns, what I earn undermine is what I earn. So essentially we foot the bill for going to Kangun ourselves is like an investment.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, so all the videos that you.
Speaker 3: Make still we sell them.
Speaker 1: We've made nothing And that's why now I'm with you.
Speaker 5: Because I'm but I've just been thinking, what the fuck these guys are lucky?
Speaker 2: Anyway, you've seen my wholes.
Speaker 5: Let what what's your main goal though to get out of this?
Speaker 3: I don't well.
Speaker 2: The biggest thing, like when we started, was to make relatable pawn. There so much porn out there, I'm sure where that's overly edited, it's overly analyzed, and we wanted to find a niche and I was like, I really want to do realistic relatable porn, Like I want to be social. I want to be saying hi to people. I don't want to just be this person that nobody knows, that nobody likes. When you watch a film or a porn scene, you have so much more connection when you know that person, when you've interacted with that person, had a drink or had fun with that person. So that's how it all started. It was like making realistic porn.
Speaker 4: And like as well, like with some of the people were like just collapsed in general. The guys that are coming in and they've got six packs, and they've got the biggest stick and they've got that, and it's not relatable to anyone else. There could be some guy sat at home and he sat there already not wanting to look at like certain videos of ours because we're making a video with this guy that looks like a fucking statue. So it's like real Like everybody has sex, do you know what I mean? So it's like making videos where the girl has this or this or that, and you're not like you're not showing realistic body types.
Speaker 3: So it's like I think that was a big factory.
Speaker 5: But is there an age factor? For this or not, because I've not was eighteen.
Speaker 2: It's the same with anyone will fook anyone as long as they're.
Speaker 1: Oh, see idea, so we'll feel the event I did.
Speaker 5: I didn't think I think that's I think now you've just I didn't think that I actually thought that there was an age.
Speaker 3: Guy for the events. There's obviously it was schoolies.
Speaker 4: They're finishing high school, they have to be eighteen and though, but we were doing it just with people at school. So obviously if they've finished high school, it's going to set a particular age range. Then for like spring break, they're all in college. So then that within itself, we're not It's not.
Speaker 2: Like we're putting ourselves in situations where we know that's like in eighteen.
Speaker 4: Obviously, if we go to spring break and we release the video with like a forty five year old, they're cann be like, why is this guy in college? So like that, it's not that there isn't like that we've given it a like age range, but it's the fact that you just like, you know there's going to kind of be an idea that there's going to be a particular group of like ages.
Speaker 1: But you just only do videos. You so we're privately escorting.
Speaker 4: Oh I I still have my ads up and I do occasionally, but it's not something that I do as often or like I did it a lot for it more frequently when I first started pushing my oleft more.
Speaker 3: But I'm like, it is.
Speaker 1: Something he's always worked privately, always privately. When you started this industry, Oh yeah, yeah, I've.
Speaker 3: Only ever been an independent escort.
Speaker 1: I've never worked places. No, you think you'd be doing this for for a long time. I think so.
Speaker 4: I mean as long as I enjoy it. I think that's the part of it is, like we like, as long as I enjoy doing this, I'm.
Speaker 3: Going to keep doing it. It's given.
Speaker 2: But why would I not. Like you have sex, you don't get paid for it. I have sex get paid for start.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's got to be a point when you want to stop. It's like it's like what I did for a living. There's a point when I'm over it. I'm done, I'm out.
Speaker 4: I think if we reached that you that's funny. But I think if you if we reached a point where we didn't like this or we didn't want to do it anymore, we just wouldn't like It's. I didn't like my nursing anymore, so I stopped it. Like it's It's the same with any job. At what point do you just go, I don't like this anymore, You change your job, you.
Speaker 5: Change what do you do when you get a guy and you don't like him? It's got to be a point. There's got to be a point. Okay, I've asked this to I've had an score on before. Yeah, okay, and I've asked the same question to you.
Speaker 2: So we're talking about if we had an escort client, or if we had like a spring break.
Speaker 1: Any client, any client. Surely there's got to be a client that you don't like.
Speaker 2: I have to.
Speaker 4: I think there's a thing of like redefining boundaries and things like that.
Speaker 3: Like every every like when I'm.
Speaker 4: Escorting, every booking is different, Like I'm finding out things about this particular person is to why, like why they like, why they want me there, or certain things like that, and you just you create these boundaries. I might not necessarily like the person, but you can find certain things about somebody that you can kind of like, you know, you might like or you might be able to kind of work with but I think it also just comes down to the conversation about everything going on, Like I don't have to subject myself to somebody that like if I walk in and the fuck is like put it like get naked, do this through that, I'll be like, that's not how this works. There's a level of respect that goes both ways, and that's even outside of bookings. There needs to be respect being given between both parties.
Speaker 1: But is it a standard that you get that you have you don't, there's no standard.
Speaker 2: I mean, let's hope they ain't got shit in the pants. Let's hope they're cleaning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, is that tell me about that?
Speaker 2: Like so, so all the spring Breakers and schools you slept with honestly clean frash if anything. We always joke to say we can taste after shave.
Speaker 3: Honestly for a state like that.
Speaker 2: They're like they want to make pressure, like yeah, they want to be fresh clean.
Speaker 1: So many virgeons are they?
Speaker 3: There's you we've had a t for like for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's it's hard to tell unless they've told us they're a virgin because they're all so new to sex. They're freshly eighteen, and it's like even the ones that are virgins, they're so new to sex.
Speaker 3: They're still learning, they're stuff.
Speaker 4: But then also because they want to kind of like impress us and things like that, and they want to make the most out of being with us and filming with us because they get the video too.
Speaker 1: Once we've edited, they get the video.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so then it's like you want to make sure that you have your own good video as well.
Speaker 3: And then also because.
Speaker 2: They trying and whip out that party tricks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's not get to.
Speaker 4: One of them did work. One of them do work? A school has made me square one, I like, and it was with us dick, and I'm very like very rarely square from just like like penetrative sex. And I was like, wow, okay, that was that was the shots to make.
Speaker 3: I was like, okay,