Speaker 1: A couple of days ago. This time of year, I don't take the piece out of me, but I get a few health checks, right, so so once a year, once a year, I'll get my blood's done just because just.
Speaker 2: Just it should be diligent exactly a hypochondria. Yeah, he's a health alarmist. I like to call it. Okay, liketeo, this could be it goes to go to the podiatrist, was getting the most out of his HBO extras cover on.
Speaker 1: It was late last week. I was booked in for my annual skin.
Speaker 2: Check, very important, especially this time of year.
Speaker 1: Reproaching, approaching, Yeah, I do. I do because I've got a lot of freckles and a few moles.
Speaker 2: And you're a solarium guy.
Speaker 1: Back in the day, I was once upon a time. Yeah, and you know what, working in doing what I did in television, I was out a lot, you know, out in the sun baby oil every now and then. Yeah, back in the day, so I'm pretty conscientious about it. I went to a dermatologist. I've been under the same dermatologists now for a few years, and everything was okay. You know, it's quite a lot, isn't it. When you get the she gets the you know.
Speaker 2: I don't remember I got nerd to get nude. Well, I only went to get one mole on my elbow checked and he said, I'll let you get unchanged. And he came back in he goes, now, where's this mole? And I was sitting there completely naked. I was like, on my elbow, why are you nude?
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, good point, because there might be some others panicked.
Speaker 1: I didn't get quite nude. I was in. I was in the jocks and in a gown. They you know, you may get dressed, get into the ground, getting into the gown. So I did say, because I had a full full body mole, check, you can just go into that thing with the mole scared.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they to the photos now a full body God, if I die, someone to leave those.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I want those photos of me out and never.
Speaker 2: For the world to see.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I had a few not I guess you could call them suspect spots.
Speaker 3: Now, these are the.
Speaker 1: Ones that they're they're not alarm, but they're they don't take any chances if they've just sort of appeared.
Speaker 3: Because they want to biopsy on them.
Speaker 1: Because they could be like melanoma, right, or early signs of melanoma. Spots that are changing appear out of nowhere. So I had three of them. One of them was on my on my foot, yep, and I had one on each of my shoulders. But before I knew it, she said, this is a beautiful, beautiful dermatologist that I see. Study, just study.
Speaker 3: Really, Yeah, shouldn't be getting not at the moment.
Speaker 1: You're not in your prime, not in front of her.
Speaker 3: See if I'm getting neud in front of a doctor, I want them.
Speaker 1: I was distracted, right.
Speaker 3: I want to look better. I want to look like the best person in the room from the one getting nude.
Speaker 1: She said, I think we need to get these just biopsy, just like so, I'm just going to take a little set, like a sample. I would you call it that, but I do, she said, She said, she said, I'm just going to shave.
Speaker 3: They make it sound like one of those meats.
Speaker 2: I need to be prepared. Yes, I need to know that I'm going in to get chopped open.
Speaker 1: But you know, I shave most days. Like having a shave sounds fairly rudimentary.
Speaker 2: I need to come back for another appointment when I'm mentally prepared that you're shaving past.
Speaker 1: No worries, you can you can give me a shot. Because I didn't anticipate that you need injections. So all of a sudden, I'm getting three separate injections in different parts of my body. What are you like with needles, Well, I didn't really know to expect a needle. All of a sudden, the needle was going in.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, it hurts.
Speaker 1: And then the shave, it's not it. It's not shaving whiskers, it's it's shaving like taking full b it's the entirety of spots, all the mile, the whole thing coming on like a spoon.
Speaker 3: That's not a shave, that's a scoop scoop.
Speaker 2: Did they stitch.
Speaker 1: There's no stitches because you're shaving. You shave the top of it, put a band aid on, you put a little bit of gauze on or something.
Speaker 2: If it requires gorse. I need at least a week's.
Speaker 3: Warning, and I want to be completely out to shove.
Speaker 1: And then they get a little little tub and they they dropped the little a little.
Speaker 2: Like a skin tag.
Speaker 3: The poo tub your head samples. I've had a lot of tubs.
Speaker 2: We also have to cut your hair and do the hair.
Speaker 3: Yes, when you said you're in a gown, I'm like, you're in a gown ninety the time.
Speaker 2: So then, what did you go to the podiatress to get the the spot check that had been taken.
Speaker 1: I know that was to have a couple of corns.
Speaker 3: God, just a reminder he's still single.
Speaker 2: Ladies wake up feeling would follow them on the socials.
Speaker 1: Yeah,