Speaker 1: Jason on number one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody and welcoming Monday. On the on the wind screen this morning.
Speaker 1: It's happened. I know here it is currently two.
Speaker 2: Degrees summer may may just be over.
Speaker 3: It's cold, I know, and it's cold.
Speaker 4: I'm sick and everyone in Melbourne is getting a head cold. This week, changing weather's happened.
Speaker 2: It'll be a strips will sell out Armor Force. I'm a Throatyes, guy sat with the little gel in the middle.
Speaker 1: They're anticop.
Speaker 2: You know what. You know what Clinton screams.
Speaker 3: But I mean I love it that.
Speaker 1: Don't do anything.
Speaker 3: They don't your teeth, that's what they are.
Speaker 2: Spicy ones. My name used to have all the fishermen.
Speaker 1: They were just for fresh breath, weren't they.
Speaker 3: I think they I think they like vapor rub.
Speaker 1: That was aggressive cle he sniffing like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're rubbing on your chair. Don't do that if you've got a date coming over.
Speaker 1: Also, you've got to be careful if you do that. And then rub your eyes.
Speaker 2: Yeah no something else?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, boys, come on, don't be rubbing anything except your chest.
Speaker 1: When you got fix on.
Speaker 3: Your hands exactly, Well you okay, you look okay.
Speaker 1: I've got like my eyes feel puffy and heavy and.
Speaker 4: Copy I looked, okay, lovely, and I've got the twitching eye, you know, and it's like it's so irritating underneath when it twitches pink.
Speaker 3: No, come on, don't be mean.
Speaker 1: I look terrible. I feel unwell, but I will. I'll go on.
Speaker 2: And you know what, we will lift your spirits.
Speaker 4: This morning, when it was one point five degrees, I was like, oh, I don't want to get up.
Speaker 2: The rain cleared on Saturday, just in time for Lauren to take the barbecue bunnings. On Saturday morning at mentone.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I was down there for the Big Freeze, well not the official Big Freeze, but they was selling the Big Freeze beanies for Fight MND.
Speaker 1: And Jase turned up with his boys. It gave me a real pep in.
Speaker 5: It gave me the pep in the step when I crossed to the Mentain barbecue on weekend today and Lauren was there chipping away to yeah, there I was.
Speaker 4: And then someone was yelling at me because I didn't have my safety goggles off for this, and I was like, forget the safety goggles. You've given me a mallet and a chisel, and I've nearly taken my thumb off about six times.
Speaker 2: I can I just say kurdos to the people running the barbecue of Bunnings in mentone, I didn't expect this, never had to day Bunning's barbecue. They were fat sausages like the small ones.
Speaker 1: Oh your boys were tucking in.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, fat sausages like as in fit fat short and fat short.
Speaker 1: They seem like gourmet sausages.
Speaker 2: Good. They were excellent.
Speaker 1: It looked good.
Speaker 3: How much three fifty that's pretty good to yep?
Speaker 2: Good course.
Speaker 1: And then you got to spin the big wheel. If the big wheel.
Speaker 4: Standard on the stopped on the freeze MND logo, you got to have a celebrity chip. I chip away the big ask you for you to try and get the beanie out.
Speaker 2: However, little drama with the wheel.
Speaker 4: The wheel spun for too long, so I made the wheel redundant. I was like, I don't have time. I was like, it's going to be somewhere and this ice is going to melt.
Speaker 2: Spin the wheel and learn to just stop it straight away. Well done, there you go have a crack at the ice on you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, boys, she's got places to go.
Speaker 1: There were some.
Speaker 4: There were some fun people though. Tom Hawkins was there. Dylan Buckley, who I've just deal. He's an nice guy.
Speaker 3: He's a very very nice guy.
Speaker 1: Dad brand new dad one week. Really Yeah, it was no under your hair?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, that's why it was chipping the ice so soft you wanted to drag on. Hey, we're got a big show coming up today. Are going to catch up with Brownie before six thirty this morning? How's your d's rolling them?
Speaker 4: I was so surprised the lines didn't the Lions also have a draw with someone last.
Speaker 1: Week North Melbourne They're not having a week. And then North Melbourne beat Richmond?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Vicious Cycles? Who else won a few teams?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How did the Blues go?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: I went there on.
Speaker 5: I went to cheer on Harry on Friday night at the SCG and I ended up in a corporate box not watching any footage.
Speaker 4: Seems to be your standard Friday or Saturday night at the moment.
Speaker 3: Sarah Arbo was there. Your friend just say hello? I did?
Speaker 2: What did she say?
Speaker 3: She said, stay away?
Speaker 1: Jason's not interesting.
Speaker 2: So she spoke about me, right, she knows.
Speaker 1: You exists bro the other day guy or last week how I was winching about my car.
Speaker 2: You need to need to bloody torch that and do an insurance.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh, it's saying I've got a flat tire.
Speaker 4: And I got the Brains Trust, which is Clint Chase and executive producer Broady, to have a look at it, and everyone said it's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I went down to the car park and kicked the tires and it seemed fine.
Speaker 4: Well, I said to Paul, no, no, no. The boys did the kick test and they said it was fine.
Speaker 1: Anyway. Last night we go to go out.
Speaker 4: Paul gets in the car and he's like, this car, it won't I can't break properly.
Speaker 1: And I was like, you're so dramatic, Like it's fine anyway.
Speaker 4: So we pulled into the service station and we had three completely flat tires three one two three, like someone had slashed my tires.
Speaker 1: But I hadn't driven well, I hadn't driven.
Speaker 4: The car for a week because we'd been away, and then Paul had driven our other car. Anyway, so this morning I couldn't drive the car because it's I don't know what's wrong with it.
Speaker 3: It's got three We read quickly.
Speaker 2: What did you do?
Speaker 3: Did you just pump them up there?
Speaker 4: It wouldn't work. And then Paul went into the into the shell and said to the guy that edging's not working. And he came out and said, oh, no, you've got to do something different because you're actually on zero, like you're completely flat.
Speaker 2: You've got to keep the.
Speaker 4: For a flat tire, not just like a pump up. So did that we drive home in this morning?
Speaker 1: He was like, you can't.
Speaker 4: Just remember you can't drive the Tesla to work this morning in case there's actually something wrong. So I get up at five point twenty and walk out of the front door to go and get the other car, which Puck is parked outside, and I swear there was I shouldn't be laughing someone in the bushes in my front yard. So I screamed at the top of my lungs, ran back inside, locked the doors. Keep in mind we've got out in laws from Queensland staying with us. I've woken the whole house and I'm like, there's someone in someone in the front yard.
Speaker 1: So Paul gets up, gets fully dressed. I'm like, not good in an emergency.
Speaker 2: Are shoes by the bed? Sort of guy.
Speaker 1: Isn't he pants shoes?
Speaker 4: He's like two degrees. I'm not confronting anyone in this temperature. And we run out and there was the fattest possum I've ever seen in my.
Speaker 2: Front bush, the size of a human in the front.
Speaker 1: In the bush at the front shut off. I don't have it. I mean today in the bush.
Speaker 2: At the fruz.
Speaker 3: It was a small bit funny.
Speaker 1: No intruder in my front gardens. There's a fat posive in my front bush.
Speaker 2: Clint is still there?
Speaker 1: Are you five?
Speaker 3: It ain't getting out?
Speaker 2: Happy to get there.
Speaker 3: It happens, happens. Sorry, I'm done with this.
Speaker 2: Did the the tie?
Speaker 1: Tie's not good from bushes not good?
Speaker 3: No, of course.
Speaker 2: Those things will scratch you.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 4: There was no intruder in my front garden, and I made a safe after waking the entire straight up.
Speaker 1: The bush is not.
Speaker 2: Good though, No, God, no, get that looked at. It is just gone eleven past six. The maturity continues, or check your underwork. You're on over one hundred. Good morning, and this is an over one hundred. You are on the air with Jason Lauren clintcy as well. Hey, there's no off season with KO Sports. Guys, get on board today. Heaps going on that you can check out on CAO, including the Formula One. This weekend is the Monaco Grand Prix. Huge event.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Italian Grand Prix has been running won overnight wor Old Oscar. He was on pole and he had to settle for thirty.
Speaker 2: You know what's still top three.
Speaker 3: He's had a pretty good run right now.
Speaker 1: You like this time last year he would.
Speaker 2: Have been thrill still leading the championship date exactly, so Formula One and then of course a f L a little bit closer to home and the legend that is Jonathan Brown George us this morning and Brownie.
Speaker 7: Oh hey, crew, I'm actually watching the Gulf as well. So what Dody Scheffer is going to do it again?
Speaker 3: But he's already won two majors, hasn't he?
Speaker 8: Yeah, when he's third too.
Speaker 7: A good way to wake up on a Monday morning. So quiet house up here. It's nice and calm on the Gold Coast. And finally after five months, Brownie.
Speaker 1: No one wants to hear you're on the Gold Coast.
Speaker 4: It's currently it's our first two degree morning here in Melbourne.
Speaker 7: I know I did say that I'm coming in the Savo rug up brother. Yeah, trying to pull a beanie out, I would have thought. But it's been a pretty good run.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, he had a very very good run in Melbourne. You're absolutely right. Hey, I love Melbourne when it's like that brownie.
Speaker 4: Before we get too much in to sport itself. There's been just absolutely devastating news, not just for the AFL community, but I think I think this has sent a shockwave through everyone right around the country with the passing of Adam Selwood on the weekend. I know, you know the sal Wood family and obviously you're so entrenched in the footy community, but very heavy hearts this morning.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's shocking. It's hard to believe really, And you know, I don't think I've heard a situation like this before. Obviously, twin brothers passings within a few months of each other, and it was obviously devastating. With Troy, who I was close mates with, we spoke about it on here with you guys a few weeks ago. I went through the funeral. Adam spoke unbelievably as you'd expect from a twin brother. At the funeral at a couple of beers him on that day, and unfortunately, you know, he'd obviously been through his own struggles as well. And I guess you just you just never know the impact of losing your twin brother and that person you're so close to, what effect that I had it on him as well.
Speaker 8: So it's just done below. I can't imagine what briss and Moray are going through.
Speaker 7: And obviously Scotty and I mean, I'm just devastating with Brice and Moray would be just knock them for six.
Speaker 1: There's such a beautiful family the cell words and I think, like you know, I was talking to the boys the other day and it there's not actually even words to be able to comprehend a tragedy like this. And I know people are feeling it so.
Speaker 4: Desperately and wanting to find the right words to say, but I don't think I've ever been in a situation where I've genuinely.
Speaker 1: Been lost for words with what to say to somebody.
Speaker 5: You're right, I think, sorry, keep going, no, Brownie, I was just going to say, I think one of the solutions is to talk about it, though, which is which is something we've probably shied away from for far too long. And having having a mature, deep conversation about something like this is important.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Image, Well, it just scared me to go with a Yeah, I got young boys, but that aside just mates and family. But you just I was just so shocked and scared that you just don't know what someone's going through.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think that it certainly brought to the forefront of our mind that we've still got all us boys are on our WhatsApp group and we had a tremendous time together, our Brisbane Lines boys and you know, and it was it was a bit of a wake up call for us all when Troy passed, and you know, just to make sure we stay in touch and keep chatting and we never lost one of our other boys.
Speaker 8: Aaron chatting to an accident earlier in the year.
Speaker 7: Yesterday, a few of the boys took him to the Gabbaeel was his first doubting after being in a cama for three months.
Speaker 8: A deer landed on him.
Speaker 7: So it does show the closeness of the group, but the importance to keep checking in with each other. That go for all everyone out there in the community. Yeah, but I think it's certainly show a light in the AFL world, that's for sure, and it's an emotional time because you know, I, you know, I'm sort of my wof girls accused me of being born with our tea ducks, but you know I certainly sat there, sat out of the back and had a few tears when Troy passed And you just said the emotion of it all when Craig McCrae, who's very close to the Cellwood family, I think Troy lived with him breakdown in the press conference as the Collingwood coach after beating Adelaide on Saturday. You know that was just shows the impact that it's had on so many people in the footy world.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, and our hearts very much with this sold family obviously at the moment and it's can be along road to navigate for a lot of people, but it was I was going to say, it was good to see West Coast beautiful.
Speaker 1: Really just so emotional.
Speaker 7: Yeah, absolutely, Yeah, there's a lot of emotion around that and it was great in Adam spirit. Adam was Adam plaied it tough, but he was revered for being a great team mate.
Speaker 8: Premiership player Tiger.
Speaker 7: Had a had a at a bugger of the job around the opposition's best midfielders every week and he did it, and he played with tremendous heart and I think that's why the West Coast pliers and the whole West Coast fan base loved him.
Speaker 5: And I think, yeah, he'll always be a Premiership player too, that's the thing that's right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And those players played in that manner which was fantastic one so West Coast first winter of the year, they've been kicked, they've been kicked from gada to the gutter, but they delivered yesterday which was fantastic and in pretty emotional scenes for that whole footy club because Adam did work at the footy club as well, so he had a lot of relationships beyond the scene. So well under the West Coast team here, Harley Reid did a couple of exciting things. Took a hanger on his captain, which is always fraught with danger. But the next two million dollar man, Harley Reid, or the first two million dollar man, hopefully, hopefully he keeps.
Speaker 8: Up that good form.
Speaker 2: How long is he locked in there?
Speaker 7: Well, he's got his rookie contracts, he's probably got maybe a year months ago.
Speaker 8: And then Brownie and then you just back the track up, don't you.
Speaker 7: You're back the track up and right down on, right down on a piece of paper what you want, and we'll try and find it. But West Coast it won't be the only club in the running, that's for.
Speaker 5: Sure, now, Brownie, Yes this is going. I'm sorry. I'm sorry about yesterday, but I wasn't pretty happy. I was pretty happy.
Speaker 7: Lay well, they keep putting up form.
Speaker 3: To come on, he needs it.
Speaker 7: I'm not declaring their back was Clayton Oliver, the one point three million dollar tagger. It's amazing. I did a good job in looking the line. That's what you're doing. Stand is you're playing tagers that sort of money.
Speaker 1: You're not going to fit them on the cellarygers. Tigers get such a bad.
Speaker 8: Rap, Yeah they do it. We had Sewing Hart.
Speaker 7: It was a great tager and Hardy used to how do he won a normal Smith's metal?
Speaker 8: Live?
Speaker 7: So but Hardie was a nice tag hard He used to actually very very Christian art he so he would sit in the car and read the Bible before we trained, all before him sitting in the car. What's how do you doing over there? He'd be just flicking through Matthew Chapter three, First four.
Speaker 2: Audio book, Lauren, I can't remember that.
Speaker 8: It's been since been a few months since I read it.
Speaker 2: Burn up on Entry.
Speaker 8: I went to church on.
Speaker 7: Mother's Day because my mother was a staunch Catholic, as our audience would have known over the years airs and as obviously passed. But I went and lit a candle for it. Saint Patrick Cathedral the other day, and then the church said started. I felt bad, so I thought I better sit down. Will be watching down over me, So I stayed.
Speaker 2: Did you hang around for confession as well? It wasn't enough time, busy, enough.
Speaker 8: Time exactly, So I was hanging out for the wine when the front.
Speaker 4: Well, we all watched do you play, Brownie? We know you weren't sitting in your car reading exactly.
Speaker 2: There is no off season with KO Sports. Get on board today, Jonathan Brown on the air with us this morning. It's always good to catch up.
Speaker 8: Brownie, always great to chat. Take care.
Speaker 2: Very chilly Monday.
Speaker 4: It's chilli because there's no cloud cover, which means it's going to be a nice blue sky day ahead like yesterday was cold. But gosh, that was so nice in the sunshine.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Jane but did you understand the weather when you were doing it on the Today Show?
Speaker 1: No, not really a little bit.
Speaker 2: Do you be honest? Would you just look at the same apps that we look at.
Speaker 1: Or did you No?
Speaker 4: No, we got sent a lot of information from the Bureau of Meteorology.
Speaker 2: Are you still on that group chat? No? You go to the Christmas party.
Speaker 1: You need to go to the Today Show Christmas.
Speaker 2: I was speaking of the Today has a Grave video. So on the weekend, Dicky even posted in himself trying to record an intro for a story overseas in London, and all these pissed people are going around him on like the They were calling him David.
Speaker 1: He sort of could be David.
Speaker 2: Just see Dicky like, come on, come on, guys, I'm just trying him a jobby.
Speaker 1: What was he doing a thing about Tom Cruisers?
Speaker 2: Probably probably because.
Speaker 4: That photo he posted with Tom Cruise from Mission Impossible, Tom Cruise looked like Polly Pocket.
Speaker 2: He looked tiny Mission Impossible on the weekend.
Speaker 1: The doll that was in your pocket?
Speaker 3: I remember, did you say it?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Still going it is?
Speaker 1: Well you can't sit still more than it was almost three hours. Yeah, but it should be. It's an hippy.
Speaker 3: Did he do a Plaine thing?
Speaker 2: Yes, he did a plane always want himself hanging off a plane. The guy get a seat on board seriously.
Speaker 1: Worth saying, yeah, it's good. It's just how long did you last?
Speaker 2: No, I did the whole thing.
Speaker 6: Ah.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of dialogue in this one, because there was a lot of.
Speaker 1: Like, it's a movie, not a music expect.
Speaker 2: Normally it's just like Tom running and shooting people. This time there's a lot of dialogue. So for the kids, it was, you know, second trip to the snapper?
Speaker 3: Oh really, yeah? Did you see if.
Speaker 1: It was for the kids that you did a second trip to the snack bar?
Speaker 2: They were like, Dad, sit down and watch the movie. That's it's still Dad needs enough.
Speaker 3: Slapy little mission impossible to the snack bar.
Speaker 4: Clint, Yes, I did something on the weekend that you and I said we were going to do together goodness without me to go and see lamies.
Speaker 2: So I would like to make it apolotry. Why I may have peaked early, taken the piss out of everyone going to this. Now there's a lot of people.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of people, So Lamey's is it's at the moment it's it's not like the musical. So I love Lamey's musical and it is obviously lame is the musical, but it's more like a performance of the band's there and they.
Speaker 1: Come up one by one and sort of sing their song. It's more like a concept.
Speaker 5: But it's also the old performers from right the way around the world, like Michael Ball and.
Speaker 4: There's some originals, there's some, but it's at rod Laver Arena. It's not in a theater, and it's sold out like I don't know how many shows, but like more shows, more shows than do a liper, more shows than Pink when she got a column.
Speaker 2: Very interesting watching the crowd walk out of rod Laver at the same time the crowd's walking out of the g.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yea yeah. It was all the same.
Speaker 3: The mind mixed bag, she's a mixed bag.
Speaker 4: But there are like rod Laver holds what sixteen thousand or something sold out fifteen times over, Like there's a lot of people traveling from far and wide as.
Speaker 1: Well to go on.
Speaker 2: So it's not touring Australia.
Speaker 4: It's just Melbourne and Sydney, I believe. And there's like Matt Lucas is in it. So he's from Little Britain. Do you remember him?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yeah, so he plays it, says.
Speaker 4: I don't actually know if that character has a name, you know, the Master of the Inn, Yes.
Speaker 5: Sir, Master of the house. Let's google it. I think it's a live googleand.
Speaker 3: Live google.
Speaker 4: The old drunk who owns the inn, the innkeeper. Anyway, I was so excited to see him on Saturday. But on Friday night he went off at interval sick and never came back. What and they subbed him out for someone else in the second half.
Speaker 3: He is the Master of the House unless you got the first half with him.
Speaker 1: No, that was Friday Saturday, so.
Speaker 2: He wasn't better. No, oh no.
Speaker 3: And then on Saturday Marina Pride with him.
Speaker 4: Marina Prize with him, but it was just Marina Prie with someone else who was excellent.
Speaker 1: And then on Saturday Marius, who's like one of the leads.
Speaker 3: Don't you swear, Marius?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I feel like I know, just like well clean, get a load of this in the.
Speaker 1: Middle of a heart full of love. I think it was hard was never mine anyway.
Speaker 4: Halfway through it he walked off it's like, hang on, I did lay these as my Year twelve musical, so I knew all the songs.
Speaker 1: Now that's that's my heart will go on different.
Speaker 3: You're thinking of Titanique the musical.
Speaker 4: No No, No, So Marius walked off halfway through the song and at the interval they swapped him out and someone else came in.
Speaker 1: Really questions something that's going through the cast?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 3: Do you think they've all got dropping like flies?
Speaker 1: Javert? He's a spinner when he sings.
Speaker 3: I am warning you, Javert.
Speaker 2: That's Jean, Jean different John.
Speaker 1: He does all the big ballads.
Speaker 4: And there was so much spit coming out of his mouth and like dribbling down his face when he.
Speaker 3: Was singing a passion question.
Speaker 1: But I reckon, they're all I reckon, they're all sick, And I reckon. I've called it from Javert.
Speaker 3: Any spit.
Speaker 1: Don't spray at Javert.
Speaker 2: What do you do if you're the sub the super sup Well, it's like, are you sitting there in the crowd watching waiting?
Speaker 4: This is the thing, right, So that role is a really important role. So they sub this other guy in and then next minute someone has to take his spot. So like all of the people in the background are like evolving around.
Speaker 5: Question, and they're not showcasing different people who have played the role through the years.
Speaker 2: Though. No.
Speaker 4: He walked off halfway through a song and at interval they said the role of Marius will now be played by very Wow.
Speaker 2: Like when Pepper they changed the Pepper on home.
Speaker 3: That was very very grim.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but Matt Lucas. I was so excited to see him. Do you remember him from Little Brim?
Speaker 2: Yes, going to grab from here.
Speaker 3: Unfair, never even need nothing or nothing.
Speaker 1: Honestly, if anyone Michelle pep because it was all anyway do this does everyone knows she's done it with?
Speaker 2: Is that from lame?
Speaker 1: From Little We could have just had computer says, No, is surprising anyway.
Speaker 4: I didn't get to see him. I was devo so click we must go again.
Speaker 2: Go again. Do you want to come Jack, I'll check if I'm free that night.
Speaker 3: I think you should. You've been said before that you were surprised at how popular it was, and.
Speaker 2: You know what, I loved the boy from us.
Speaker 4: I am again and told everyone I went to the Wizard of Oz.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I didn't go to Wizard of Ours. I went to Lamy's and I was like, oh no, that's right Wicked. I'm like, no, I didn't go to Wicked.
Speaker 4: I went to La Miss, going to Jesus Christ SUPERSTI on Wednesday. So I have another music Thespian on Thursday morning.
Speaker 2: It is just gone eleven to seven. This is over.
Speaker 9: Loses lips.
Speaker 2: First, though, to your amazing skill of lip reading. We like to put to the test.
Speaker 1: And I think I've clocked the game last week.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm going to make it harder.
Speaker 2: We might be putting a bullet in this thanks to E DENTU Everything Dental under one roof. Visit E B, d G, dot com, dot A you They're the best in the business.
Speaker 1: I think you guys need to learn my skills. You need to flip this.
Speaker 3: Game your skill.
Speaker 2: You said skills skill? Sorry, just yes, okay, So do you want to check on the noise canceling headphones. We're going to play loud music and Lawrence is she won't be able to hear what we're saying. All she can do is just try and read our lips. Clint, do you want to go first? Sure?
Speaker 5: I mean I think I'll pick up something that we've been talking about this morning, confession of hers.
Speaker 2: The drama, Yes, the drama that this morning. Yep, here we go.
Speaker 3: There was a fat possum in your front bush.
Speaker 1: There was a fat possum in my front bush.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was a possum in the bush at the front of my house.
Speaker 1: Fronts, fat possum.
Speaker 3: In your front bush.
Speaker 1: In the bush in the front of the front front yard.
Speaker 2: All right, next one, she is good. I know. P T for free if you're a baby.
Speaker 1: Pay T for free if you're a baby.
Speaker 2: What have your music in your ears? Can you hear?
Speaker 8: That's?
Speaker 2: That's spot on? Hold the headphones up to the microphone.
Speaker 1: Jeez, was it actually you're a baby?
Speaker 2: Public transport for free.
Speaker 1: For I was thinking personal training?
Speaker 2: Oh god, no, I'm talking about the transport, not talking personal training. Told clock the game, we're gonna be careful.
Speaker 1: How by the sea shore?
Speaker 2: Do that?
Speaker 3: Okay? Seashells? Sea shells?
Speaker 2: By the sea shore.
Speaker 3: I think I bugged it up as well. I bugged it up shells.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm worried about. Now Normally you and I have a chat about her. When she's got the headphones.
Speaker 3: I know now she'll be able to she'll be able to know.
Speaker 2: The game's over. She thinks we're still playing. I'm not going to tell her we're going to the ads. We'll just enjoy the minute silence coming next. Sorry, it's going We're about one second. I got to check your run the news.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, takes the latest in a bit of a smart ass now, yeah, exactly, so.
Speaker 2: We'll see how and it takes her ready on what Clint's lips. So on the weekend, Yeah, I just want to say why. I was on my partner's phone on the weekend. I purchased tickets to go to Mission Impossible.
Speaker 3: With the boys Gold class.
Speaker 1: Felix told me it wasn't Gold class. It was Philip told me. We saw on the weekend he said, we're going to Mission Impossible and we're going.
Speaker 2: In gold We didn't go in gold class. We went in the reclining the reclining seat. So it's normal, no normal cinema. But at the front of the cinema. Now, no, no, no, it's the new ones at Southland, Southland.
Speaker 1: Village or Village. Gold class.
Speaker 8: No it's not.
Speaker 2: They ripped out the first few rows of a normal cinema and they put reclined.
Speaker 3: Class seat is a recliner like Premium economy.
Speaker 2: Premium economy. There you go, Gold class seats without the gold class food pretty much.
Speaker 1: Right, couple the popcorn anyway.
Speaker 2: So there's a little comfort table.
Speaker 1: Gold classes anyway, go on.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I lose one of those village members, so like, the tickets get emailed to her. So I've grabbed her phone right to look for the tickets, and as I'm unlocked her phone, her photos were up. Ye, and I just saw, like in the small square these photos of a bloke. Yeah, so I clicked on it and it's the semi blurry, it's obviously zoomed in and it's photo like three photos of this guy.
Speaker 1: What do you mean zoomed in? Like she's seen someone's Instagram.
Speaker 2: She's like from a distance, someone from a distance. Like she was like, oh, he's a bit alright, zoomed in, take the photo.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I did that on the plane the other night. Did the pilot was hot and he came out to go to the bathroom and my sister I had two sister in laws on the plane also, but we weren't all sitting together, and I was like, you guys, say the pilot, and they said no, I took a photo and zoom didn't. I. I was sitting around the plane. Paul was on the chat too. He's like, he settled down.
Speaker 1: I can't be doing that. Take a photo of the hot pilot. You want to see him?
Speaker 2: To give me?
Speaker 3: I was like, he's very casual, give me a look, So I asked Louie.
Speaker 2: Turns out she was taking photos of another dad at the kids basketball. He was on the opposite side of the court.
Speaker 5: He's the hot pilot, and now you want to see the hot pilot.
Speaker 1: And I had a wedding ring on, though I did check. He took a photo of the hand as well, and he was just sort of he was like.
Speaker 3: Hanging around the galley a bit. Was there a hot host as well.
Speaker 2: I think he's hung around the gallley a few times.
Speaker 1: And I think he thought there was some hot passengers. Maybe, though this.
Speaker 2: Turned out to be some hot dad that Luke took photos off because she thought it was an American actor that she loved in movies.
Speaker 1: She did this.
Speaker 6: Dad.
Speaker 2: It was just a hot like he wasn't super hot. She was like, I swear to god, he was on the other side of the basketball court, and I'm like, and.
Speaker 4: She thought a famous American actor like Jude Law had just rolled in to watch the undernine Skilpets.
Speaker 2: She was like, I thought he might be. It wasn't a mainstream name, but he's in like all these shows she likes. And she goes, I thought he might have been here filming.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's all kids basketball? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, she thought like he was living here at the moment.
Speaker 1: And he went to watch kids basketball.
Speaker 2: That's a story. She told me.
Speaker 1: That's a lot.
Speaker 4: That's just a hot dad that she sent to her friend saying, have you guys seen this gut Worth coming to basketball on Sunday mornings just to see ned.
Speaker 2: He wasn't as hod as the pilot pilot was hot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I sent it in there Paul's family WhatsApp because two of his sisters are in laws were on the one sister and one sister in law on the plane, and all the other husbands were like.
Speaker 1: What are you sending this for? I was like, because there's a hot pilot on boarder.
Speaker 2: How would you feel if you found out that there was a pilot group chat and he'd taken a photo of you? Saying hot passenger on board.
Speaker 1: I'd be chocked.
Speaker 4: I'd be walking with a bounce in my step all weekend. I thought you were going to say, what if Paul sent a photo saying hot hostly on board?
Speaker 2: Oh he'd be dead.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, brown bread, see you mate. But even Paul was like, he's pretty hot.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four to ten, I would like you to open up the photo app in your phone. Now everyone listening, got it? And do what?
Speaker 1: Find a hot pilot?
Speaker 2: No, what was your last photo in your phone? Let's come back. Wait after the break, we'll come back and talk about it.
Speaker 1: Funny, see what my last photo is? It all makes sense?
Speaker 2: WHOA Okay, we're going to come back talk about that. But thirteen twenty four ten, what was the last photo? That is you talk in your phone?
Speaker 1: Do you know what is it?
Speaker 3: Give me another squizz?
Speaker 2: That's horrific. Whatever it is, okay, I got to say now later I'm going to turn it dollar cogaon voucher up for grabs out what this is? Coging dot com helps you get what you want for less. That is clicking awesome? What was the last photo you took on your phone? And we need to discuss what the hell is on yours? Thirteen twenty four to ten, Watch take a picky of Melbourne. Okay, I want you to open your phone, I have a look at the photo app and tell us the most random pick that you have taken all right over the weekend. Thirteen twenty four to ten is our number. In return, I got turndred dollar Cogon vouchers to go, So here's mine.
Speaker 1: What do you guys think it is? Because it looks give.
Speaker 2: Me, give me a look.
Speaker 3: It looks like something's deadly annoy.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know what. It looks like someone has done something on one of those fluffy seat covers.
Speaker 1: No, that is a bottle of champagne that was left in the freezer.
Speaker 2: Oh, what a waste freezer.
Speaker 1: And then I was like, well, you know, when have you ever done that? We'll just leave it in for twenty minutes. And then the next morning I opened the freezer and there was glass everywhere, all through everything in the freezer.
Speaker 2: Muscat, did you have that moment like in Dumb and Dumber when your tongue got stuck on the freezer. You're trying to.
Speaker 4: It's fun and that desperate on Sunday was keeping with the champagne theme.
Speaker 5: The last photo I took was Lauren necking a bottle of champagne on a recent trip to cans That morning flight, well, to.
Speaker 4: Be fair, I'm mixed with orange juice and made mimosas which you're acceptable breakfast cocktail.
Speaker 2: It was like nine mimosa's not am.
Speaker 4: Well click joined me from that journey by the couple. I think it's okay, it's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'll want to drink away from your ca it. Third thirty fourteen is our number. What's the most random pick your phone that you took over the weekend? Give us a yearlier on nover Good Morning Melbourne. It is Jason Lauren clints here as well. I'm rasking on thirteen twenty fourteen. What was the last random photo you've got on your phone from the weekend?
Speaker 3: Just on that?
Speaker 6: Are you?
Speaker 5: Are you hiding anything in your photo album? Is there anything in there that shouldn't be in there?
Speaker 1: Heapes? Yeah, screenshots?
Speaker 2: Have you got anything in the hidden album?
Speaker 3: What's the hidden album?
Speaker 2: I don't know what is?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about album? I don't know anything about it? Hidden?
Speaker 1: You can you can hide photos?
Speaker 3: Can you?
Speaker 2: You scroll down? Like scroll all the way down says like all you're different now.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to find the hidden album in there?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, updates? You know what I've got people and pets, so.
Speaker 2: Scroll all the way down and other utilities. It says favorites hidden.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, gracious.
Speaker 1: Me recently delayed clear that out recently?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've got nothing in the hidden Maybe I should hide some stuff? Need to if Channel nine ever my phone.
Speaker 2: Well you got stuff and your hidden album, I just don't hide it.
Speaker 1: Producer Brady, he'd have, he'd he'd have the hidden app. Isn't there like a secret photo app?
Speaker 9: Let me introduce you to the calculator app. So the calculator app also doubles as a secret photo album, but it looks like a regular calculator, so no one goes into it.
Speaker 1: We've just ruined that for yourself.
Speaker 3: Hang on, what do you mean the normal calculator going into a calculator.
Speaker 9: It's a separate app, but it looks like a calculator.
Speaker 2: The hidden files kidding what's in there?
Speaker 1: No mind?
Speaker 3: Are both calculated unless loves it loves a calculator.
Speaker 2: No history, You just love your calculator. Just a map you put photos in there.
Speaker 9: I've been told you can put photos in.
Speaker 1: Don't show me what it looks like on your phone, and then.
Speaker 2: Those photos don't go to your photo album.
Speaker 3: No they don't.
Speaker 9: They go to this separate calculator app.
Speaker 3: Brady, what's the last photo in your calculator app?
Speaker 2: I don't think you should say, let's have a look.
Speaker 3: Here we go?
Speaker 2: Probably him himself?
Speaker 1: Why is that hidden in the calculator up?
Speaker 3: I don't know what's next?
Speaker 1: Time slap across, swiper.
Speaker 3: Cross glat know that one's so good.
Speaker 4: Producer just saw it over his shoulder. Is that not for public consumption?
Speaker 9: I'm annoyed. I saw that, to be honest.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Sharon on Thurday twenty four ten was the last random fatday he took on the weekend.
Speaker 10: The inside of a dirty dishwasher.
Speaker 1: Okay, now you're talking my language. Lauren and I sent each other about dishwashers. What was in it?
Speaker 10: Well, it was just loaded with the normal load. But literally, my husband, as my kids say, he literally looks like he's done it. There's always a myth, a raccoon on myth. We don't understand how it even gets clean because it's just so random and yet he's still to this day thinks that he's the only one that knows how to package it.
Speaker 4: So Sharon, let me let me talk you through this, because I'm really funny when it comes to the dishwasher and.
Speaker 1: Paul just now, I'm at the point where if he even.
Speaker 4: Puts things in, I don't say anything about it. He stacked it, because I'm like, good on you. Otherwise it's just going to be left on the bench.
Speaker 2: Put a shopping board right just on its side on the top shelf.
Speaker 3: Fine.
Speaker 2: No, So now the water it all gets.
Speaker 4: Only if one side's dirty. That's except that's not how it all gets washed.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't.
Speaker 4: It actually doesn't because sometimes Paul puts bowls in and they're facing up and then they just catch dirty water at.
Speaker 2: Your place because it's one fork, one bowl. But like in general, Nah, Mary, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 4: You've got a random photo on your album or are you aggressive about the dishwasher that we are?
Speaker 11: No, it's a little bit different to the dishwasher. Friday nights, I was flying home. I took photos of the window on the airplane because the reflection of the person to in front of me was.
Speaker 12: X rated photo.
Speaker 2: Photo of someone else's phone, so they were looking at photos in front of you on the plane.
Speaker 11: Correct to me.
Speaker 4: Once a guy on the plane in front of me had made a home video that he was watching of himself, which someone else, but he was watching himself.
Speaker 2: I don't think you.
Speaker 3: Can be doing that on a planet and critique yourself.
Speaker 1: So I thought you were going to say, you're on my flight with a hot pilot.
Speaker 3: Nor was it, Let's be careful. Was it photos.
Speaker 11: Videos, screenshotted photos from the internet.
Speaker 12: And long of them.
Speaker 1: Watching looking at.
Speaker 2: Anything else they could be watching you.
Speaker 11: It was funny to start with, but then it became creepy because there was many and.
Speaker 4: Then what's even creepier as you were taking photos?
Speaker 12: I don't know, but I had to share it with the girlfriends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to share.
Speaker 1: People do unbelievable things on planes.
Speaker 5: At that No, because you can see a lot through those little gaps.
Speaker 2: I even feel awkward when I'm watching a movie and like a sex scene will come on in the movie and I'm like, I'm just going to fast forward this on.
Speaker 1: Fast forward on the plane. That's such a lie.
Speaker 2: I'll get the little rewinder ten second. Things I just don't the awkwardness.
Speaker 4: When I read Fifty Shades of Gray on the plane, I really was really flustered.
Speaker 3: Were yeah you sound it now? Yeah? Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: If you guys read it, see the movie.
Speaker 9: I know the.
Speaker 1: Book's way better audiobook book book. It's actually quite fun.
Speaker 2: We get your dad to read it, time flies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got my dad, my dad to read it. Yeah, that was a bad idea to see.
Speaker 2: Elbow caught up with the Purpi over the weekend.
Speaker 4: Elbow had had his a kubra on and then took it off to meet the Pope, which I think is what he should do. Respect I don't know why that was such a big headline. Takes off a kubra to meet the Pope.
Speaker 2: Also second, and it was out in the sun, Elbow rock in the It was a ball guy next to him on the phone. I'm like, you're going to get roast.
Speaker 5: Well, that roman Son is heart Yeah, I need to talk about there for one. Pope Leo took a spin in the Popemobile for the first time and it was open air in there was no protective glass like he was what Francis did as well, so he was raw dogging it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, meet the Pea, which is good.
Speaker 2: He's young enough to drive.
Speaker 1: How old is Pope Leo?
Speaker 5: He is sixty, in his sixties. He looks good, sixty sixty, I think now. The other big talking point involved JD Vance, the US Vice President, because the last person who shook hands with the old pope was Vans What well he was?
Speaker 3: You know, he carted it a few hours later after meeting j D. So they're like, everyone's like, don't go anywhere near.
Speaker 2: Don't what he thinks that kiss of death.
Speaker 3: For the hand of death.
Speaker 1: Oh god, you have gone down.
Speaker 2: Remember last week we said Nick the Wizard Watson anytime he doesn't come on the show, Hawthorn lose. What about that he didn't come on the show Hawthorn lost?
Speaker 1: Do you think we're a bit woo woo in here? We've got nothing to do with the pope.
Speaker 3: And you know how much we love we.
Speaker 2: We love, we love weeah.
Speaker 3: But that's bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what the Hawks or the Pope?
Speaker 3: I'm confused.
Speaker 1: The Hawks where they're good.
Speaker 2: Luck charm we are Nick the Wizard Watson will join us later on in the week here at Nova. Good Morning Melbourne, Good morning Melbourne. It is just gone twelve to eight. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint's here as well. I'm doing a thanks to shel Riddy Express today going to be blue Sky Sunshine tops of fifteen. Although it's it's definitely quite a somber mood this morning and over the weekend across Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Not just in the AFL community, but I think in Melbourne in parts of regional Victoria as well. It follows the passing of Adam Selwood. A family who have been through so much already this year. Their grief has been compounded again given his very untimely death at the age of just forty one, A young father, it must be said, a brother, a son. It is deeply harrowing. It follows the death of his identical twin brother Troy, just three months ago. Now, just by way of background, he was Adam was a footballer. He played for the West Coast Eagles some one hundred and eighty seven games. He also played a baby ship. But this, this morning is a story and an issue which is which is far bigger than football.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he's more importantly a dad, a brother, a son and a friend to so many.
Speaker 1: And I think that this story is it's it's sort of beyond.
Speaker 3: Comprehension, confusing, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Like Clinton, You and I spoke on Saturday night. You did a beautiful tribute on the Today Show.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, mon perfectly.
Speaker 4: And even finding the right words to express the devastation that this that that the passing of Adam. I mean, I can't even spit any words out right now. I mean that the so Old family are a divine family. They're beautiful, beautiful people, and I just I've got friends who are very very close with the so Old family, and Joel is a friend of and his beautiful wife Britt, and I just couldn't even find the words to be honest, to express how sorry I was for their loss and how deeply it's being felt right around the country.
Speaker 5: It is so complex. There are so many layers here because it involves mental health, and mental health is a complex issue. It can often, and as I said yesterday on the Today Show, it can often and it's invisible. It can be invisible. You know, a lot of us don't know what is going on behind the scenes in so many people's lives.
Speaker 2: I mentioned it earlier. I just find it frightening because you don't know what's really going like you know, I do not want to make this about me, but I recently lost someone on holidays quite suddenly, and from outside looking in, I thought she was great and in a really happy place. And that's why I just when the news came through. It's just mate, let's reach out to people.
Speaker 4: And these conversations are so hard to have, and I think it's important that we do.
Speaker 1: We do talk about this stuff more.
Speaker 3: We need to.
Speaker 4: But God, this is just a tragedy beyond belief and beyond comprehension for the cell Wards, and I know that that it'll deeply, deeply affect a lot of people, regardless of if you're a Footy fan.
Speaker 1: I mean, news like this is just shocking.
Speaker 2: My heart breaks for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean picking picking up the pieces when they can, if they can.
Speaker 3: I'm sure they will eventually. It will be just so tough.
Speaker 5: But I think, Lauren, maybe when after Troy's passing, you said something to me which was which I remember, and that is you know where you can when you can pick up the phone to your mates as often as you can and just tell them how much you love them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your friends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, being an identical twin my grandmother is an identical twin, and when she lost her twin sister, I like, honestly, we thought we were going to lose Nan as well, because her heart was broken beyond belief. And I think there's so many complexities to what's happened this week.
Speaker 1: But and I'm sorry that we're.
Speaker 4: All sort of a bit of a hot mess trying to talk about it, but I think it's affected all of us really deeply. Whether you've got a connection to the Sowar family up to footy or not, but our hearts are very much with Joel and Scott and Adam's beautiful parents, bryceon Marie.
Speaker 1: They're just the most divine family.
Speaker 4: The Bendigo community, the Perth community, and anyone who's been affected the events of the weekend.
Speaker 2: It's I want to give the number for Lifeline thirteen eleven fourteen because it's a great service, but as well as Lifeline, like you said, pick up the phone, checking on your mates today, let them know that you love them, because you might not realize the impact of them hearing that for them today.
Speaker 5: I mean, just talking about it is impactful for so many people. And if there is a way, if there is a means to normalize a conversation around something. So you know, because this can't happen. This shouldn't happen, especially to a bloke or anyone really in their prime, a young dad, a young family. He'll be impacted forever, and our our hearts really go out to the cellards.
Speaker 2: It has just gone five toway. Hey, guys, are beautiful day ahead and the good news continues. The Allen government has come out and they're opening up their wallet.
Speaker 3: It must be much cash left in the wold.
Speaker 2: What have they done now, Well, they made a pledge that from the first of January next year, the state government would like to make under eighteens public transport travel free.
Speaker 1: I haven't done it. They're just saying they would.
Speaker 2: Like to do it.
Speaker 4: Pledging outside the kids stop stealing cars and start taking taking free trams instead.
Speaker 2: I think they're leaning towards them. Let's say families money. But yeah, say the stolen cars.
Speaker 3: Is honest question. How take a track? How many of the kids are actually paying for public transport? Now?
Speaker 2: Well, the parents are well no, I mean like you think, jump on, jump off, yeah.
Speaker 4: All the school kids with their yeah, they do it. Well, now you can't get out of the gates. Back in our day, we could just walk off. Yes, now you need to tap on.
Speaker 5: We had paper tickets, yeah, I remember they were punched.
Speaker 1: Punch, we're not on the bus.
Speaker 4: You and I caught the same Glenar seven three four bus and you'd put it in the little you can get two hours on one.
Speaker 3: I'm a bit older than you, so you used to be able to cover the whole punch with your thumb.
Speaker 2: Live brainstorm, But I've just had an idea. Okay, here we go. What bus did you guys used to get? Should we do a seven three four reunion? We probably should and try and track down as many people in Melbourny to get anyone.
Speaker 1: Is anyone catching the seven three four as still a Ventura? I couldn't tell you was a Ventura end of bus? Yeah, like a Ford in the bus. It was a venturer or venture the company.
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 2: I like the banana buses?
Speaker 3: What are the banana buses?
Speaker 4: And we got those here like the banana boat thing that goes the aqueduct?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, thinking of In Brisbane growing up we had the banana buses. So that was the long where it's.
Speaker 3: A little accordion in the middle of We've got We've got the trams.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but the Glenars seven three four buses went from glen Waverley to Glenari's train station.
Speaker 1: Now you got on it Mount Waverley. Oh and then Ashburton I moved up.
Speaker 3: So sorry, this is when you were getting on to go to school.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: See I was Glenarris and then you'd go past, pick me up on the way through and we both get off.
Speaker 1: I get off two stops before you go.
Speaker 2: Can't belin nothing ever happened.
Speaker 4: Remember we did flag that we should do a show on the Glenar seven four bus.
Speaker 2: We should do a reunion if anybody goes on that like with that route, still we going?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's a thoroughfare. I was. I was the only public school kid on that bus and we were all Violet crumbles.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, there was also what was the girl? The avel girls would mean to.
Speaker 2: Us no blazers for them.
Speaker 3: I dated a girl once.
Speaker 1: Did you she mean? I was was scared of the other girls.
Speaker 3: Lovely she's a lovely girl. Also sport.
Speaker 2: We should get her on the bus where you look?
Speaker 8: Why not?
Speaker 4: Everyone's now Aaron I went to school with an eron. She also got no, she didn't catch that.
Speaker 2: So the bus was three four. I'm just good if you used to catch a seven three four back in the day.
Speaker 4: Transport Victoria seven three four Glenars to Glen Waverley.
Speaker 2: One leaves in seven minutes. We've just checked online. Get in touch thirteen twenty four ten, Oh my god, well hit us up on socials.
Speaker 1: It was a Ventura. It's still the.
Speaker 2: Man knows he's branded bus. He wouldn't mark around orange.
Speaker 1: Now it was never orange.
Speaker 2: What year was that? Well?
Speaker 3: I finished. I finished school in two thousand.
Speaker 1: I finished in two thousand and four, so I caught it from like.
Speaker 2: Horses the bus or it wasn't that long ago. The bus at a mode not have ever crossed over.
Speaker 3: You know, no, we did.
Speaker 9: We finished.
Speaker 1: I was in year eight, and I didn't really start catching the bus.
Speaker 4: Oh guys, it couldn't be year twelve, trying to trying to be befriend of year eight.
Speaker 3: You know that's around what's wrong?
Speaker 2: Frown upon?
Speaker 1: Frown upon? Right?
Speaker 2: Right, let's hang on. Oh, Jenny's just.
Speaker 1: Jenny's just called Jenny, Jenny, Jenny or my love Jenny.
Speaker 13: Were you on the bus of I used to catch that bus from glen Iris saw Ashburton station through it about Waveley.
Speaker 14: I was also a public school girl.
Speaker 3: What school did you go to now, Waverley.
Speaker 13: I used to go to the Victorian College of the Art. Yes, my train drops me off from glennar to glen Iris or Hashburn, and then I jumped.
Speaker 14: On that bus.
Speaker 1: Waverley.
Speaker 13: No, no, no. I used to catch the train from the city coming home and then jump off at Glenaras. So we used to get fish chips at the local fish chip shop near the station.
Speaker 2: Do you remember Do you remember young Stallion on the bus that went to a public school.
Speaker 13: But there were lots of good looking young kids on the bus. But I was the one walking around with a barn and I wasn't Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was Did you catch the Glenaras seven three four bus?
Speaker 8: What year?
Speaker 13: Oh my gosh, I mean I would have been seny to eighty probably eighty four through to eighty seven ish.
Speaker 1: We did not cross over. I wasn't born in.
Speaker 3: It was deaf horses.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning now, Ben. Every day just after eight o'clock we'll give you a chance to win five thousand dollars that went off on.
Speaker 15: Friday Chris for five thousand dollars, who played Terry Bradshaw in the TV show Sex and the City.
Speaker 2: Do we remember why?
Speaker 4: He knew went off because his ex girlfriend had made him watch it.
Speaker 1: And he was he was about to go to his bucks. Put he's about to get married.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: I don't mention the ex.
Speaker 2: God knows what condition he's in this morning. All right, let's go to Emily. Good morning, Emily morning, Good morning. Oh your primary school teacher. You're on your way to work.
Speaker 1: We'll be quick to UNI. Sorry, yeah, that's it, going UNI. Primary school teaching is hardcore.
Speaker 3: I think you need to go to UNI.
Speaker 1: You like us, actually need I didn't get shout out all the teachers on the work this morning. Great job, Emily.
Speaker 2: You want to roll the dice and play for five hundred dollars.
Speaker 9: Five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: All right, So it's a medium question you're about to get. Rules are simple. You'll hear the question. You get three seconds to answer. You must answer in that time. Okay, yeah, for five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: What is the state bird of Western Australia?
Speaker 9: Three two one?
Speaker 1: Did you say a quacker cooker cocker, and we have to remind him it's not a bit, is it an eagle?
Speaker 3: It's a swan, like a black swan.
Speaker 2: Well, they've got the Swan river.
Speaker 1: Well then why are they called the West Coast Eagles? And why the swan's in Sydney.
Speaker 2: That's a question for Harry McKay and he joins us after this.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Emily, I didn't know that sounds hard.
Speaker 4: That's the bird of Victoria, Giant River, so Western Australia.
Speaker 3: Purpose different Emblemstorian emblem. It's a crown, a crown. Hey, they got a swan and we got a crown.
Speaker 2: Emily. I'm going to check your turn the bucks to drop at Glue store. How about that? Just a plane? Thank you so much. Discover the new Glue Store emporium. Check it out today coming up next.
Speaker 1: It was hard.
Speaker 2: Harry McKay for the Blues is going to join us.
Speaker 1: You might know about the swans.
Speaker 2: Right, No, he was shaking his head. He got no idea and he's from Gipsy. I don't think he's going to they have there, but either way, he's here, so we'll get him in.
Speaker 1: After this, Harry and all the people say he's pretty fly.
Speaker 2: Harry m Harry mcgar the.
Speaker 1: Are you on TikTok?
Speaker 3: Harry? No, not really no, but with you on TikTok said that you and your.
Speaker 1: Beautiful what are you advertising?
Speaker 16: I think it was Coldgate, wasn't it. I think it was the thank you that's the old one where Mattie gets paid. I don't get paid.
Speaker 3: I don't think Harry had. Yeah, it was just the extra extra.
Speaker 1: It was an extra for me.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: Pedal Uma Wines little special the other day, paid in wine.
Speaker 2: Hey, Harry, we're just talking. Clint got himself a new job, which we're going to chat about.
Speaker 3: So what was thank you?
Speaker 2: What was your first gick out of school?
Speaker 16: Technically, my job that I'm in at the moment is my first job. But we dabbled in a few things going up, so Ben and I.
Speaker 4: So you didn't do a job like a part time job when you're at school flipper state to being an AFL superstar.
Speaker 16: I did apply for a job at Huntery Jack's and got the job, but turned it down.
Speaker 4: Sorry, guys, got drafted.
Speaker 16: Before it was more disapproved to moment day that I could get a job if I wanted, and it was unintentional power move.
Speaker 4: And then imagine going through a drive three to get some curly fries and this Harry Harry serving you.
Speaker 2: Cool guy to his back out leaning down for that.
Speaker 5: So do you and Ben do anything sort of in a casual capacity part time?
Speaker 16: So we tried to get a bit of a landscaping business going. So we got out fires and so we grew up in Warrigal.
Speaker 1: And we plenty a landscape out there.
Speaker 16: Correctly, have some good blocks. So we alternately put one fire in the letter box and then moved to the next one because we didn't want to do it together. We wanted to be separate.
Speaker 4: Did you have competing businesses? Yeah, so who could make most money the same.
Speaker 16: Though barring one mile at the same time? Correct? Anyway, so we did the whole neighborhood and two people called back, so one called back for me. It was like this kind of grumpy bloke at the bottom of the hill, and Ben got this lovely old couple kind of, so he did a couple of shifts with the old grumpy bloke didn't give me a lot of love, and then Ben was getting paid twice as much like a lemonade over.
Speaker 1: Our beautiful, so Ben one.
Speaker 16: But after two weeks I kind of ditched the old guy and went and joined Ben. So yeah, yeah, correct, you got me on board, which was very nice of him.
Speaker 1: What were you getting like five bucks an our to mo the lawns or something?
Speaker 16: Ten?
Speaker 2: I think that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Were you want to ride on or was it a we did.
Speaker 16: More than just mo the lawns as we kind of clean up.
Speaker 2: Is you've got a back up?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Jacks before or after the landscaping business.
Speaker 16: It's a great question. I reckon it was after.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and how do you mother? I'm not going to take the job.
Speaker 16: I think they understood.
Speaker 2: I reckon they're a bit more revered relieved when he got drafted.
Speaker 5: Can you be I reckon you'd be good on a reality TV show? Yeah, well he's handy with the tools.
Speaker 3: Block. Well, you don't you're doing a renovation or someone else is doing it. Paint someone, Well, they only paint on the block. I don't actually do.
Speaker 4: Oh, you'll have the contestants?
Speaker 1: What re well, who's the footballer.
Speaker 4: That keeps going on Survivor? He's been on about four times? Meeking gals husband, Yeah, he's been on Survivor a bunch of times.
Speaker 2: I know you're a happy relationship, but I see you on a bit of a love Ireland walking down the beach in slow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're not taking you could be the bachelor. You're very nice and you know your largely tall, handsome.
Speaker 2: Anyway, ask a footy question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you need to talk reality?
Speaker 1: Do you want to talk? Do you want to talk jobs?
Speaker 16: We can keep talking jobs.
Speaker 1: Wow, shamefooty? Is your job?
Speaker 2: You want to you on behalf of the blue Bags?
Speaker 3: What are you on them? Now?
Speaker 2: No? No, do we know what happened on the weekend. Have we learned from it?
Speaker 16: Well, we have a review day today, so we'll go through what we did well, what we didn't do well, and kind of the learnings out of it. But yeah, it was obviously disappointing last We were riding it for most of the game and they're hard to beat up there. But yeah, really disappointing that we couldn't get over line.
Speaker 1: But it was at the SCG that tiny little ground.
Speaker 3: Small ground, problem, all ground, big man.
Speaker 2: Big Man's still pressure hanging over Bossy. No, that's past now, surely.
Speaker 1: Jase read a headline four weeks ago and he's running.
Speaker 2: With it, go with bloody. You know what?
Speaker 4: So we said to you last week, could you kick a goal from the center square? Did anyone do that's CG on the Weeken?
Speaker 2: Not sure?
Speaker 16: Maybe I can remember, probably not you.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't, but couple I was watching, I was watching.
Speaker 1: You said this morning you went.
Speaker 3: Into the Sheridan box.
Speaker 1: Like the sheets.
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're a linen lovers.
Speaker 7: Guy.
Speaker 2: Where did they find that out? Shouldn't be you in there?
Speaker 3: It was? It was lebones themed. There was Lebanese food, Lebanese sheet, unbelievable food.
Speaker 1: How are you a king bed guy? Do you need a super king?
Speaker 8: Can we ask?
Speaker 1: He doesn't want to talk about football?
Speaker 3: They lost, doesn't sleep in?
Speaker 1: No, first of all, let's go king or super kick king?
Speaker 16: And then but you have to have super king quilt, so over the.
Speaker 1: Side me too? Are your bedhog?
Speaker 16: No? Is more of the beld Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Any injuries from the game, Harry?
Speaker 3: What was my question?
Speaker 16: What are you sleeping as in like a bed or no?
Speaker 3: No? No? Like do you go full Starkers or your box?
Speaker 1: A short guy?
Speaker 3: We asked the Prime Minister this question, so it's only fitting that we ask you.
Speaker 1: I could see you in a full flannel pajama stuff.
Speaker 16: I'm a very hot sleep so I don't Yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay, have you heard about grounding sheets? Loves grounding sheets?
Speaker 1: Have you heard about the please explain to share it and do them clip.
Speaker 3: I don't know the bigin big on the online Harry like list.
Speaker 1: Listen to clin.
Speaker 3: Basically, it reduces information, Harry. So it's it pumps electromatic magnetic fields through your body. It's very good. Good for a good night's sleep. No, no, not spawning.
Speaker 1: You're an elite athlete, Harry. Now did you travel with like a pillow or anything? Because when we went to Cans for one night, Clint took his grounding chips with You know you traveled with them, Jake?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's got it.
Speaker 2: Surprised didn't flag it with all the cake.
Speaker 1: But seriously, do you take your own pillow? Games?
Speaker 16: Every time I travel, I bring my.
Speaker 1: Pillow carry on or check in carry on.
Speaker 2: So you've got greater Western Sydney's wanted to take his pillow.
Speaker 16: That's good, I reckon. There's nothing wrong with bringing the pillow. I'm a big advocate for.
Speaker 2: It, thank you.
Speaker 4: I think people would take pillows on planes are weird, but I get that when you're there, it is nice to have your own pillow.
Speaker 3: G W s Now, we're out of time. What do you want to g WS? The giants? Where have they got them?
Speaker 2: They're sitting at number eight, just inside the top eight.
Speaker 16: What do we?
Speaker 2: Let me scroll down and down and.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about the pillows again.
Speaker 3: Nice to Harry.
Speaker 2: Harry McKay joining us on the real inside this morning.
Speaker 1: Do you want to hear what Clint's new job is?
Speaker 16: Please?
Speaker 8: You know what.
Speaker 1: I'd like you to weigh?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 3: So just by way background, I do the radio, I do the television.
Speaker 1: Are you a sheet salesman?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: And wait till you're jumping into the kitchen. Wait do you hear what he has said? Yes to We will go there next morning. Everyone, this is number one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren. Clint's here and says Harry McKay is just join the team.
Speaker 3: Hey, you can't do you have to just one? Just one?
Speaker 5: I need to stall. I need to restore my footy cred Harry. I just feel that this year especially, any team can beat any other team on their day, and we've got that sense yesterday. You know, the Eagles got their first win, an emotional win, a fantastic win, my mob. The D's also beat the premiers in their own backyard. I mean, does that give you a bit of confidence off the back of a loss to to the Swanees and the season you can rebuild it pretty quick?
Speaker 16: Ye, one hundred percent. I think it's as even as it's ever been in the competition. And as you said yesterday, it was a perfect example. If you're not playing your best footag you can you can be beaten at any stage. So I think it's great for the wider footy community that any your team can rock up on a day and beat anybody. But on vice versa, if you're not on your a game, then yeah, you can get smack between the eyes. So I think it's great for footy.
Speaker 2: But so close, so I was trying to ask before that question.
Speaker 5: It was a good There's a good one this week Thursday Night footy. The Doggies are up against the Cats.
Speaker 9: Now this cat dog Cat, it's a drawer.
Speaker 1: They should play.
Speaker 3: But Bailey Smith makes his what not makes his return? He plays against It's very good to watch it.
Speaker 5: I think it must be. It must be at the g if it's Thursday night. Any crowd live Google? Let me check while you do that.
Speaker 2: Clint very he's a very busy man. Yes, so straight after the show on Fridays he jumps are plane together Sidney Gelo and he hosts Weekend Today Saturday Someday. Then he flies back Sunday afternoon, reads the National news at four o'clock on Channel nine, then hangs around as.
Speaker 1: A sport at four o'clock news to five o'clock All News on Sunday News. Well, actually postcards is in between. You can see Clint then, Clint.
Speaker 2: Give us a break. You have said yes to a new job.
Speaker 3: I have. You've accepted a job with an iconic Melbourne company.
Speaker 2: Go on, Do you get asked to do MC gigs like appearance appearances, Sportsman's Nights?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 16: Sports?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're pretty good, pretty hair good paid jobs yeah, can be good for a little cash to play the cleaner, Quint.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you're talking about. I've been asked to join the team at the American Donut Kitchen. Sorry, what is it?
Speaker 1: What are you doing for the American Donut Kitts?
Speaker 3: So Melbourne?
Speaker 5: If you're a Melbourne and you'll know the American donut kitchen van at the Queen Victoria Market.
Speaker 2: Donuts. They've got the shopping Prian market they do.
Speaker 3: They said that when they were interviewing me for the job.
Speaker 1: Why didn't they call me?
Speaker 3: Because you eat too many in the donuts?
Speaker 2: I would eat into the property.
Speaker 1: What is it an awards night?
Speaker 5: It's the seventy fifth birthday celebration. Where is it the venue?
Speaker 3: TBA? At this stage it's it at the market. It's a gala event. And the gala event I delebrating all things donuts.
Speaker 2: When I lived in New Zealand, the National Pie Awards was the biggest night of the year over the Zealand's.
Speaker 1: Harry, is that a night you'd be interested in attending?
Speaker 2: The seventeenth birth I'm busy that night thereafter I speaker didn't say the date yet, Harry, you know what it's in September.
Speaker 1: He'll be busy.
Speaker 4: What's the weirdest have you been asked to attend or speak at any weird things?
Speaker 1: I once did the Bookbinders Award.
Speaker 2: That's surely you'd be hit up by family members to come to school fates and things like.
Speaker 16: That clincho stuff clinics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my niece got me in the dunking machine at their school.
Speaker 16: Fate that funny?
Speaker 1: Did you do it?
Speaker 3: It would have been Yeah, what did you wear?
Speaker 1: Were you just in board?
Speaker 3: Imagine him thrashing around in the wood.
Speaker 1: With his doughnut.
Speaker 2: Rasher? Did you there was kids around.
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 2: A lifeguard? The lifeguard for the dunking machine?
Speaker 1: Is that like knee deep water? Kids in there? Wow?
Speaker 5: Harry Saturday afternoon footy at Marvel Stadium, Blues Giants.
Speaker 3: It's a big game. Yeah, tell the Blue Baggers they've got to be there, right.
Speaker 16: Yeah, they'll be there at Marvel Stadium. It's always good atmosphere under the under the roof, so they always turn out the Blues fans. So looking forward to it's a big, big game.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite ground to play out?
Speaker 16: Mcgs? I think it's just going to more about it, But I honestly do really like Marvel because when you know the weather, it's just going to be dry.
Speaker 3: Because of the roof.
Speaker 1: Do they opened the room?
Speaker 2: We've been there, they lost the buzzer, the sunny, the roofs closed.
Speaker 3: Getting patient because we're asking footy questions.
Speaker 4: Does he want to keep talking. What's your favorite favorite? The one with the pink sprinkles.
Speaker 8: Get out.
Speaker 2: We're in the fortieth and funeral stage.
Speaker 1: Oh god, it's funeral.
Speaker 2: I just mean, like, we're not We're not going to twenty first anymore, are we?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I still got to thirtieth. I've had some thirty.
Speaker 3: I've been to a few twenty first.
Speaker 2: I've got a wedding coming up.
Speaker 1: Actually, look, I'm at the stage. I'm going to like nieces and nephews.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, nephews, baby showers.
Speaker 1: I'm in babyhower territory.
Speaker 5: It flokes to be invited to baby showers. I feel like it's becoming more of a thing now, a.
Speaker 2: Girl I've got his party? Yeah, oh did you? Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, but baby showers. I don't know why it is just the girls.
Speaker 3: Well exactly, it takes two to tango.
Speaker 4: It takes two to tango, right, It's like, I don't know, why can't the boys come.
Speaker 2: The reason I bring it up is that there is a videots gone viral of a fortieth birthday over in America America where her husband got up to do a bit of a speech thank everyone for coming, and then I'm not going to play the audiences for on. But he then goes on to point out his lovely wife who's in the room, and then.
Speaker 1: Tell me is it what thought?
Speaker 2: And then and then tell all the guests that he knows everything.
Speaker 1: This is it's not a Bucks party.
Speaker 4: It's like at weddings when the best man makes a speech and you go, shu, this is not a Bucks party or a twenty first Well, everyone.
Speaker 2: Was like, what's he talking about? And he yells into the microphone, I know everything?
Speaker 1: What did he know?
Speaker 3: That's right, I know everything.
Speaker 2: He then went on to explain that he is aware of his partner cheating on him, and he thought he would expose his wife at the birthday.
Speaker 1: In front of everyone during the speeches. Oh that's nasty, that's nasty.
Speaker 5: Do you know what's nasty? Jesus been publicly, She has been publicly love drama. Don't imagine being there in the room. I would be laughing at it.
Speaker 1: And then what happened? Did he drop the mic and just walk out?
Speaker 2: Well, you can't cut the cake.
Speaker 1: Like this is my party? You get yeah, yes, get out, get out right now. It's the end of you.
Speaker 4: If Lauren was Isuke and I can't wait for you to be gone. Like if I was going to do that, I'd go full drama and do the songs.
Speaker 1: As if you wouldn't if you knew, like you obviously.
Speaker 4: Planned it and thought about it, you'd add a bit of a bit of jojo in, wouldn't it.
Speaker 2: I like people that so called leave get out, get out a bit of this.
Speaker 1: Do you think at the end.
Speaker 3: We got it?
Speaker 2: Talk amongst yourselves?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I'll do the older the enactment. Where's the thing? I need to see something to you? My wife? How much time do I need? I need to see something to you? I know everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the end of you at mestill in.
Speaker 1: The cake care a wait for you too, Bigger.
Speaker 2: I would like to wrap up the show this morning.
Speaker 3: The ring back, I know everything.
Speaker 16: Took the ring back.
Speaker 3: He took the ring back, the ring he said, give me the ring back and then you can leave, get out.
Speaker 1: No Joe Sawyer right now.
Speaker 2: Twenty fourteen. I would like to wrap up the show by asking, how did you confront a Cheatah?
Speaker 4: Oh that show didn't the guy from Cheaters get he got stabbed?
Speaker 2: Knife he got stabbed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was front of a cheating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was on a boat.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, boat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're on a boat. They're confronting the cheetah.
Speaker 3: Hopefully did his risk assessment?
Speaker 2: No, they didn't.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't get insurance to that.
Speaker 2: The cameras followed him in the ambel. So I was a big.
Speaker 1: Cheats fan because you love drama. You love drama. Other people's drama makes you feel better about your.
Speaker 3: You've got no idea rating Spike, though, it was like put.
Speaker 1: Wes talking about fifteen years later, get out.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen. Now I know, Look, I know it's quite a heavy and it would be an emotional situation.
Speaker 1: How'd you confront a cheeta or how'd you find out?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But sometimes you know, Peter.
Speaker 1: The family iPads brought a few people. I know.
Speaker 2: The cloud will get you.
Speaker 1: The cloud pops up on the kid's iPad.
Speaker 3: The eye messagety that that thought.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number? How did you confronted cheetah? We're going to wrap the show up with your calls. Next we are talking have you confronted a cheetah? Did you tell him?
Speaker 1: I love a good breakup song?
Speaker 2: Lauren would do it through karaoke Yeah, did she go in go on after this?
Speaker 3: Did she.
Speaker 2: Jojo? Just recently?
Speaker 1: Jjo's just done a big tour.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's all grown up.
Speaker 2: She was in Big Brother. There's a scandal.
Speaker 1: Wait, am I talking about the right person dancer?
Speaker 3: Are you talking about Gojo?
Speaker 2: No? No, Jojo Jojo Jojo?
Speaker 1: Where all the color was in her hair and stuff?
Speaker 2: Pretty sure you might need She's on the Christy Swanshow a couple of months back, and then she's just done the she's done the rounds because she got up to night Good or she was involved in some scandal.
Speaker 4: Oh, poor thing she did the rounds about being a scandal.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not across mate.
Speaker 3: She's got all the colored hair, Yeah, she does her. Yeah, she used to.
Speaker 1: She was like a little she had a dance thing when she was.
Speaker 3: Younger, like a Disney girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and now she's all grown up.
Speaker 3: She she looks a bit like Ellen.
Speaker 2: I told you she did an episode of Cribs, but it was still living at home with her parents, so the TV she.
Speaker 1: All grown up.
Speaker 2: This week on Cribs, we're going to job Joe's house. Hey, welcome to my dad. This is my room.
Speaker 4: Sick well, mum and dad are dining out on Jojo Exactly? What have mum and dad done with it?
Speaker 3: What are we talking about?
Speaker 1: Stage chairs were talking about Cheetahs thirty twenty?
Speaker 2: Was that different Jojo?
Speaker 3: Sorry, Brady are we talking about?
Speaker 1: I thought there was some confusion here.
Speaker 9: A very different person. Who see what the young little girl?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 9: And then they is Jojo? Who was the pop sensation.
Speaker 2: The rounds?
Speaker 9: Jojo Se?
Speaker 3: Wah oh? And what's Jojo Jr?
Speaker 1: On Big Brother?
Speaker 2: Is this Jojo?
Speaker 9: Jojo Sea?
Speaker 1: Is this Jojo s?
Speaker 3: What this is?
Speaker 9: Jojo?
Speaker 3: Just Jojo?
Speaker 1: Jojo Sea?
Speaker 9: No different Jojo?
Speaker 1: What is the pop star Jojo Sea?
Speaker 9: Side Jojo?
Speaker 2: So it's Jojo is Joe Joe's surname, She's Jojo.
Speaker 1: My first name Joe, last name Joe. Yeah, and Jojo Sea? What does she do?
Speaker 9: JoJo's? Your name is Joanna Novell norwesk.
Speaker 1: But Jojo Sea does she sing it to some.
Speaker 3: Kind of what does she sing?
Speaker 2: We need her?
Speaker 9: Other stuff? A big boa come on, come on, come camire.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's today.
Speaker 3: Anyway, He's still on it.
Speaker 1: And I like George Michael better than I just got to.
Speaker 2: I just got a text saying different JoJo's.
Speaker 1: How can there be two pop stars called Jojo?
Speaker 2: And then there's Joanne jack Jack Jack and Jackie can.
Speaker 1: Never were not talking about her? You might as well play George Michael as well.
Speaker 3: Now and boys, George, I can't remember what you're doing.
Speaker 4: Can you give me a jojo see sawyer are song?
Speaker 1: I'd like to hear it.
Speaker 3: Can we get to the jojo sawyer on the on the wall?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Well, we've got to classify jojo and jojo? See wha are different people?
Speaker 8: Do?
Speaker 10: Is?
Speaker 6: This?
Speaker 1: Is this the little girl with the bows? Which one went on?
Speaker 6: Brother again?
Speaker 3: Who you confused us? So you got it wrong?
Speaker 1: Can get back to Jason's I've.
Speaker 3: Been saying that. I've been saying, what are we talking about?
Speaker 1: Cheats?
Speaker 9: Cheats?
Speaker 4: And then Jay said, oh, there's two JoJo's, and pardon us for clarifying that one of them wasn't in a schedule.
Speaker 2: Anon of us on thirteen twenty that he's still there.
Speaker 1: Do you like jo Jo?
Speaker 2: Jojo?
Speaker 6: Making me so hard?
Speaker 14: There are two different Jojos.
Speaker 1: We should have just gone.
Speaker 2: About the jock.
Speaker 14: Good morning, Money Days, Lauren, Morning morning.
Speaker 1: It's going to be lunchtime by the time we get to you.
Speaker 2: Okay, so did you confront a cheetah?
Speaker 6: I did my.
Speaker 14: Husband of twelve years.
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 14: I had an inkling that he was being unfaithful.
Speaker 1: You always know, don't you?
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, I think you do. And I hired a private of a scater who confirmed my suspicions.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you're actually liked on an episode of.
Speaker 12: Cheaters and Chris Sorry.
Speaker 14: Easter Sunday, when he was supposed to be with the kids and I, he decided to be with her for dinner. And I walked into the restaurant with my phone on video.
Speaker 1: I took some photos.
Speaker 14: I walked in, I said, enjoy your evening.
Speaker 10: And I walked out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go which one?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Questions where did he say he was when he was at dinner?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 14: So we were spending Easter with my mum, right, and so we were waiting. But then he never showed.
Speaker 1: He just never turned up.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 14: Me, knowing what I knew, I drove to the restaurant he was at.
Speaker 1: How did you know what restaurant he was at?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 6: The private investigator quid mean must have hacked the signs. The private investigator they know they know, they know where did you find a private investigator these days?
Speaker 10: Online?
Speaker 3: Okay, she's got all the answers.
Speaker 1: And what did he say?
Speaker 2: Did he get up and chase you out?
Speaker 14: No, he didn't. He's not that courageous. But he'll come home and packed what less of his stuff that he thought was important.
Speaker 10: And we didn't see him.
Speaker 1: I would have thrown it on the lawn.
Speaker 8: And on.
Speaker 2: Do you prefer children?
Speaker 1: You're nicer than me?
Speaker 3: Do you prefer joj s?
Speaker 10: I like them both.
Speaker 4: She's very diplomatic. Have you met anyone else? Are you happy now?
Speaker 2: Hard enough? What do you want to balance too?
Speaker 14: We're still going through the processes of the war and all the yu.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get better off without. Yeah, you should sing the Jojo song.
Speaker 2: Lauren, Hi, don't bear Good morning different Lauren.
Speaker 3: Hello morning guys, Hi Lauren, Lauren, you've been enjoying it?
Speaker 4: Jojo saga all over Lauren and Laurence. All right, Lauren, what happened?
Speaker 12: Let's compare My husband's mess mistress called me and we popp him on a conference call.
Speaker 1: She called you and said, I'm seeing your husband.
Speaker 12: I'm seeing your husband and I'm six weeks pregnant.
Speaker 1: She called you. Why did you what?
Speaker 12: Yeah, she called me. She knew that he was married. We were like separated at the time, but trying to fix our marriage. And he called me to tell me that she was six weeks pregnant.
Speaker 1: Why did she call you and not here?
Speaker 12: I don't know. But we popped him on a conference call and she sat there silent, and I asked him what he wanted, and he said he wanted his family back and he's married back.
Speaker 2: And she muted herself and said, hey, I'm here too.
Speaker 1: And then did you play jo Jo?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, did he?
Speaker 3: So where's he these days? Is he is?
Speaker 12: He?
Speaker 9: Is?
Speaker 3: He gone?
Speaker 2: We've lost you, Lauren. You've hit me like the mistress Lauren there.
Speaker 4: Not him.
Speaker 1: But you know what, Laurens Laurence calling back.
Speaker 2: She I mean with the questions, Lauren, she could have been the mistress, could have been lied to Lauren.
Speaker 3: Hello, Lauren, Hi, go sorry, I don't want to happen the tunnel.
Speaker 1: So what happened?
Speaker 12: Yes, So she sat there silently for a little bit and then she yeah, she was like what about me and our baby? And he was like shocked, and he was like, I can't believe you used to set me up like this and was playing the victor.
Speaker 1: No mate, no no no.
Speaker 3: So fast forward to today, where is everyone?
Speaker 1: Where are they now?
Speaker 12: I am happily divorced. Yes, he went to her obviously because I told him I wanted nothing to do with him, and unfortunately she lost the baby and they're no longer together.
Speaker 1: Gosh, that's well. How are you now, Lauren?
Speaker 10: I'm good.
Speaker 12: I'm loving the single life.
Speaker 3: To get It Queen by Jojo?
Speaker 1: Did you sing it to him? Did you know the wrong.
Speaker 9: Singing?
Speaker 1: Lauren's saying, don't play? Come on, Lauren, you know the song? There you go, just singing it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Girl, Well, thank you for your call.
Speaker 8: Mate.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, you know what, I'm really sorry you went through that, and there'd be lots of people who are in similar situations going Going through a breakup like that's awful. It's horrendous, but you do come out the other side and you can be much much happier and much better off.
Speaker 2: Guys, thank you for joining us today. I feel like we've covered a lot we round. Yeah, she has been a rogue shut Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm surprised you're not playing Jojo to Quinn's Night to get Out of the suit.
Speaker 2: Honestly thought they were the same person.
Speaker 1: Did you yes, I still don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm very what is the actual I'm not sure Lauren.
Speaker 1: Lauren me or Lauren from Hardelberg I.
Speaker 2: Was talking from. But you're still there alone.
Speaker 3: Hi, Laurens and Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good.
Speaker 1: Following them on the socials, h