Speaker 1: This is the Chrissy Swan Show. I've got a mouthful of sandwich full disclosure, because our friends from Frank Green have come in.
Speaker 2: Because we want to impress them.
Speaker 3: We're getting sandwiches. We brought out the sandwiches and I said, we've got thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: Get in the studio and look at me being a very good girl with my emotional support front Green Bottle cheers. This is the first of maybe. Oh I feel like cream on cream today. I could have made any choice of about fifty in a giant toppy my house.
Speaker 4: I know you've gone really like quite basic with the same color, whereas I've stolen one of your lime green.
Speaker 1: Yes you have to with my cartill annoys me because that belongs the top of that belongs to my son's bottle.
Speaker 2: And now I've got a topless bottle.
Speaker 3: Oh well, sorry, kit, but I'm not giving it back.
Speaker 2: We'll work it out. How are you it is Wednesday. I'm feeling good.
Speaker 3: I know you're feeling good because it's Mystic Chrissy Day.
Speaker 4: And before in the office you were going up to staff members trying to guess their middle names.
Speaker 2: And I got one right.
Speaker 1: I only did two, and I got one right, Robert Troy Robbish Pierce.
Speaker 3: Well thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: If you would like your mind read, mister Chrissy, will award you two hundred and fifty dollars cash under the ip Speck Savers about Chuck couldn't be easy.
Speaker 3: What would you say if you read Chapel Moan's mind, I'd say.
Speaker 2: Stop winging this the Chrissy Swan Show. Where is Harry Styles? And where are we going to get some new music plays?
Speaker 4: I'll give the guy a holiday, like, let him have like six or twelve months.
Speaker 1: Okay, he does nothing hot. You're listening to the Christy Swan Show. I know if I'm really in the mood for this.
Speaker 5: Today, Specsavers is helping Chrissy with her mystical visions.
Speaker 3: Should have gone to Specsavers.
Speaker 2: CHRISTI today, thanks to spec Savers, I'm in my serial killer costume.
Speaker 3: You are.
Speaker 1: It's a Wrangler T shirt that I actually bought from Walmart, the Home of serial Killers. Wow, and it goes with my silver aviators Jeffrey Dalmastar.
Speaker 3: They probably have a Jeffrey Darmer isle in Walmart, of course I do. Yeah, it's their people.
Speaker 2: It's Freeze isn't there.
Speaker 3: Of course you sought those out, those big Bogan chess freezers.
Speaker 2: Michael.
Speaker 6: Hello, Hello, how are you?
Speaker 2: Michael John?
Speaker 3: Yes it is that's good, mystic Michael.
Speaker 1: I look, it's only you and me here and nobody's listening, and I want to talk about your anxiety.
Speaker 2: Are you okay?
Speaker 6: I am. I've got something coming up, so I can be a little bit anxious.
Speaker 2: Let it go. Nothing was ever achieved from worrying, Michael.
Speaker 3: Okay, Michael, I just got a fresh vaalium script. If you want some, I may neat it.
Speaker 2: Do you know what tea towels annoy you? And the fact that they're not absorbent enough.
Speaker 6: My wife hates them.
Speaker 2: Yes, I knew there was someone in your house didn't like order resistant tea too. You've got a filthy sense of human Michael, and you're not afraid to talk about it.
Speaker 7: Very true.
Speaker 2: When you buy painkillers, you like rapids events, not necessarily, but you like rapid. You want it done quick. Yes, you'll always go for rapid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just pills in general.
Speaker 2: Why do I see nervous?
Speaker 3: Wi?
Speaker 6: Do you know that I'm a little bit nervous about Okay?
Speaker 1: I was thinking more about a dog that you know that does a nervous weed. But it might be you who knows.
Speaker 3: Can you tap into what the event he has coming up is.
Speaker 2: You have to speak publicly.
Speaker 6: I probably do at this event. It's not for that, but I probably will have to speak on it.
Speaker 2: I can't see what the event.
Speaker 1: It's got to do with work? No, No, someone wedding. I'm just guessing now.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 2: I don't get a vibe Michael.
Speaker 6: Someone something.
Speaker 3: That doesn't help us divorce.
Speaker 2: Okay, so, oh it's a funeral.
Speaker 6: Not quite I'm going to do with my wife.
Speaker 2: Oh god, hope it's not a funeral. Seriously, someone you know, where's pajamas to the servo? And you are.
Speaker 6: Disgusted again my wife.
Speaker 2: Your wife's coming through very very strongly, Michael.
Speaker 3: You've got to tell her to stop that. That's not on.
Speaker 6: I'm not a fan of it, but you know what, keep a wife happy, to make it happy.
Speaker 2: What do they say? Happy something happy wife?
Speaker 6: Happy, happy, happy life?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 3: One last hit.
Speaker 1: Mystic Wicked is in cinemas at the moment. You are not going to see it, Michael. Correct, you've got your self respectables about you and some cold hard cash. Two hundred fifty bucks worth. Well done, Michael. Don't worry about that event, by the way, and just call me off fair and I'll took you through it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I love that. A counseling session, sure.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show at Priceline Pharmacy, They're all about keeping you son safe, the best thing you can do to protect yourself from harmful UV rays and premature aging sunscreen.
Speaker 3: Every day, head online or in store to shop now at price Line.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, Jack, you and I have the same conversation every time we hear anything off this Serena Carbonda go, when is she going to release Bedcamp?
Speaker 2: It's our favorite song on the album.
Speaker 3: We really needed to release it as a single so we can play it.
Speaker 2: I love it so much. I had a chat with Will in the kitchen about it. He loves the album too. I said, what is she going to release bed Can?
Speaker 1: He goes, it's too rude now And then you quite rightly said, we play Lunch by Billie Eilish that.
Speaker 2: This is okay.
Speaker 4: And guys, if you're haven't listened to Short and Sweet by Sabrina Carpenter, he got to.
Speaker 1: It is the perfect album, No Skips, No Sis. You are listening to the Chrissy Swan Show on Nova, and we're talking about terrible Job interviews thirteen twenty four ten. Have you been in one? Have you conducted one? Have you driven away in the middle of one? Like maybe someone in this studio has.
Speaker 3: I look forward to hearing about that.
Speaker 1: The reason we're talking about this, this is an article that's just been published a viral text message exchange has gone, has taken the word by storm, and we are going we're going to re enact it.
Speaker 2: We're going to role play Jack. Yes, and I'm going to play the role of the applicant.
Speaker 3: And I'm going to play the role of the recruiter.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So if you're not show how these things work, the recruiter. So I'm the applicant. I go to the recruiter, I say I would like a job.
Speaker 2: These are my skills.
Speaker 1: The recruiter finds a job for you. You go to the interview, but the company contacts the recruiting company, not you, to tell you that you're successful or not.
Speaker 4: So this message, this phone is in the hands of you swanning the applicant, but the recruiter sends a message saying, hey, Catherine just tried to call you. I am sorry to say you didn't get the job. I just heard from them.
Speaker 1: And then I say, well, it's a shame. Really thought it went well? Did they say why?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: They said they absolutely loved meeting you. But your questions were too financially orientated.
Speaker 2: What on earth does that mean?
Speaker 3: Apparently you ask about money a lot? Is that true?
Speaker 2: That's not what Apparently you asked about money a lot. Can you imagine that?
Speaker 1: Applicant? You know, the question what can you bring to the role. Yeah, I'll answer that in a minute. But how much are you going to give me?
Speaker 2: And it is It's an easy mistake to make because, of course, the bottom line is we work for money. Absolutely, like you know, our work, for example, is a joy. But there have been times where really I'm I'm just looking half of the money. I've had some terrible job interviews.
Speaker 3: Yeah, give me one, give me one, Well, I've got two.
Speaker 1: I mean there's probably more, but these are the top two worst thirteen twenty four ten. By the way, have you endured a terrible job interview? And generally by terrible, I mean were you terrible? You're shameful that's what I'm talking about here. I went for an interview. It was back when I was looking for a job in advertising, and the guy was very weird during the during the interview, and I thought, oh god.
Speaker 2: He just hates me.
Speaker 1: Anyway, he left the room and I thought, what's going on? And I looked down and my entire shirt was open down to the last. But I got a brand new shirt and my boobs had completely busted out.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised you didn't say you've got it he walked in.
Speaker 2: Not nineteen sixty anyway.
Speaker 1: The other one I had was I was there used to be a thing in the olden days called video stores, and I went for a job at Video Easy. Oh great, And the guys that ran it took it so seriously, which is great. It's there's more business or whatever, But come on, it's a video rental shop.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 4: They were like gamer types and they take those jobs seriously.
Speaker 2: So seriously.
Speaker 1: So the interview had been going for forty five minutes to an hour at a video store.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Anyway, they were asking questions like, you know, what could you bring to this role? And you know what makes you tick?
Speaker 1: And all this sort of stuff and About halfway through, I just went, you know what, I don't want this job. I don't want to ever see you again. So I said, I don't know why. I said, I can hear my phone ringing in my car?
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 4: Did you not realize that they would understand that they could also hear that phone should have been ringing.
Speaker 2: At that stage.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to go, and I made something up and then I went to my car and I drove away.
Speaker 3: That is so. That is Pete Koty created to be seen again.
Speaker 4: I love it so much. Thirteen twenty four to ten. Tell us about your bad job interview. We might give you a pass to the movies giving given brought up video.
Speaker 2: The Creasy swe Show.
Speaker 3: The Creasy swe Show.
Speaker 1: A viral at text exchange is taking the word by storm.
Speaker 2: A recruiter has had to say to their applicant, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: I've heard from the from the company and you did not get the interview because all you talked about was money, which is probably a mistake that applicant will not make again.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 1: What is the worst interview that you've ever experienced? Hello, Mandy, Hello, When I said I.
Speaker 8: Love your show, just tell you that. I when I first came to Australia about twenty five years ago, I had a job interview at a graphic design studio, A beautiful offers, a beautiful white everything was white, white lambshade, white disc everything was beautiful and white. Anyway, had the interview and back in those days you filled out everything by hand, falls by hand, and there was a pin holder on the desk and I picked up a pen and it didn't work. So I gave it a good shake and it still didn't work.
Speaker 9: And then I.
Speaker 7: Realized that one of those old pins where the back had flown out, and ink had flown every no everwhere in the keyboard, on the beautiful lampshade, absolutely everywhere, And they just told me to get out.
Speaker 2: Really before you'd even had a crack at the interview.
Speaker 7: Yep, I destroyed their office.
Speaker 4: I think that's the worst sort of place to damage the surroundings because people in those offices, like graphic designers and stuff, they care about their surroundings.
Speaker 7: Yeah, as was the black ink everywhere.
Speaker 8: I don't even know. I just got out of it.
Speaker 7: I was so speat.
Speaker 1: Is that your personality, man, Like you're like me, Like, wherever you go, there's mess. Like you know, next time you turned up for work, if you got the job, you would have had dog poo on your foot and then you would have walked that all through the office.
Speaker 7: I can't, I can't. He's without dropping my.
Speaker 8: Food on you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, you're going to send you a double pass to Gladiated too exclusive to cinemas.
Speaker 3: Now let's go to Rachel Raight.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, Hi, well you were something went wrong in a video interview. Yeah.
Speaker 10: It was me and the screen and once you press start, you couldn't go back, and it started recording you, and a question would come up on the screen. You'd have to read it, and then within thirty seconds you'd have to start giving your answer. And halfway through my answer, I forgot what the question was. And let's just say I did not get the job.
Speaker 2: Oh that sounds very anxiety inducing.
Speaker 10: It was horrible. And normally you talk back and forth with the interviewer and you you know, you get and you listen and.
Speaker 3: You it was it was Rachel, what job were you going for?
Speaker 10: It was for a teaching role.
Speaker 3: No, it shouldn't be a computer operated it should be face to face with the principal or something.
Speaker 10: Rackly.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of such a thing. That is crazy.
Speaker 3: A double pass to see Gladiated too for you to rate.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't. I wouldn't cope with that.
Speaker 1: I'd be I'd just be either rambling like an idiot or just staring at the screen like huh.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 3: I just shut the computer.
Speaker 2: Down absolutely Hipatina, Hello, how are you going, good lady? What happened?
Speaker 11: I went to an interview for an interior design position and it was going fine, and then they said, yeah, we just require you to wear makeup and whenever you wear skirts, must have stockings underneath. And I went, oh, sorry, I'm not going to waste any more of your time.
Speaker 1: When I walked out, that is a very odd request for an interior designer.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, I thought so too.
Speaker 11: I thought it's got nothing to do with my skills.
Speaker 2: So so ya salatas show next see you. If the world was ending, Jack, I want to I want to be next to you.
Speaker 3: I'd like to be next to you as well, So I would. I would.
Speaker 2: I would protect you and cry in your arms like a scared little monkey. You're listening to the chrissy sworn show or over let's go click.
Speaker 3: In Chrissy clique.
Speaker 2: I lost the notes. Hang on, I've lost him over here we are talking, of course about not Joe Joe c while we'll be talking about that later. And that texted I've.
Speaker 1: Lost my things, I've lost my notes.
Speaker 2: Where are they?
Speaker 3: Jack Mate?
Speaker 7: What is it?
Speaker 2: Coachella?
Speaker 1: Yes, post Malone, this is his best.
Speaker 2: It absolutely is, like actually by a country mark.
Speaker 3: Do you know why I think it could be? Though? It is because twenty one Savage is in it as well, and he's great.
Speaker 2: I think so too.
Speaker 3: It's a really great collaboration.
Speaker 1: Post Malone could collaborate with anyone and I would love it.
Speaker 4: I still prefer the post Malone in Taylor swift Ai collaboration of Fortnite, Like I really like Fortnite, but that collaboration that went viral before they released that song was great.
Speaker 2: I agree it was great. It was great.
Speaker 1: Anyway, post Malone is headlining Coachella. Coachella is that very famous music festival in the middle of.
Speaker 3: The desert in Coachell that features.
Speaker 2: A Ferris wheel. That's how you're going to know what you're looking for on Instagram.
Speaker 4: Six years ago, I would have died to go to Coachella, right, I don't know what's happened. The last couple of years are after COVID, but I just look at it and I'm like.
Speaker 2: Oh, but that happens with everything. Problem with the problem.
Speaker 1: With anything being really cool is that the downside of being the coolest thing in the world is that eventually you are the opposite.
Speaker 2: And I feel like Coachell is on that on the way to that, don't you.
Speaker 3: I think you're right. I think you're right anyway.
Speaker 2: I think that's you know, it's exciting for him. But also I feel like that his people have said.
Speaker 1: To him, he would know that Coachella is not cool anymore, and he's gone out I know, and they've said, listen that.
Speaker 2: They're your people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're actually your people, people that are only just getting to know you.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: That's who you need to.
Speaker 3: That's the demographic we're hitting.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's how that's who you need to convert.
Speaker 3: Katie Perill be there next.
Speaker 2: Oh no, hang on, he's done a collab with somebody and I don't like it.
Speaker 3: Postmind hosts.
Speaker 2: Yep, it's just happened to me.
Speaker 3: It's just Morgan Wollen oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you remember? And I just went, nah you, I bet you. Morgan Wollan thinks Coachella is a great idea.
Speaker 3: Morgan Wollen, I like that song.
Speaker 2: What's it called again?
Speaker 3: I had some help?
Speaker 5: Nah?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 2: Nah? Okay, now I.
Speaker 3: Think I think it's good.
Speaker 4: Speaking of Morgan Wollan, tell you which song I really do miss?
Speaker 2: Why does the other ever sing about booze? To get over?
Speaker 3: It is the best?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: What are you?
Speaker 2: Fifteen?
Speaker 3: No? Twenty seven is the best? Guess what?
Speaker 2: Morgan Wollan. There's more to life than.
Speaker 3: Leaker off the show. It's kind of not though.
Speaker 2: No, actually, I don't mind. There's a few bits in that that I don't mind.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Last, in an article titled weird, in a category called weird but True, which is essentially what I'm gonna call my autobiography, this woman says, I refuse to be a bridesmaid at my best friend's wedding. I'm a hot model and her menu was unhealthy.
Speaker 2: This girl has a.
Speaker 1: Problem with the menu being served at her best friend's.
Speaker 3: Wedding, so she'd be a bridesmaid.
Speaker 6: Yet.
Speaker 1: Yes, you can imagine. She's a Brazilian body builder. Her name was her name is tile Au and she is a booty model, which is apparently an official job, and she has refused to go and be a member of the bridal party because meal prep is more important to her.
Speaker 2: She says, I'm trying to find that quote that we squealed at.
Speaker 1: Apparently there's two many dishes full of sugar and carbs, and she says, discipline is essential for the results am for. And I knew that on the wedding day with so many dishes full of sugar and crabs, listen to this, my meal prep would be essential.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing. If you are the best friend of.
Speaker 1: This booty model, uninvited her from the wedding, and while you're at it, uninvited her from your life.
Speaker 3: Bye, Bye bye.
Speaker 2: The Christy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: Hi there, welcome to the second hour of The Christy Swan Show for Wednesday. One of the greatest things about pairing an old dog with a new dog, that's you and me, Jack.
Speaker 2: That is that we get to learn from each other.
Speaker 1: And I get to keep my finger on the pulse of what's happening now, and you get to be bored by the olden.
Speaker 3: Days, get to learn about yesteryear.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: So we're doing a new segment it's called watch This Wednesday, okay, where I give you some homework to watch. I'll give you a week to finish it, and then you give me one thing to watch.
Speaker 2: That's my homework. Can you give me a year to find the time?
Speaker 3: No, I give you a week as well.
Speaker 1: All right, I am going to prescribe for you. This is your homework for one week. You must watch the documentary Truth or Dare featuring Madonna.
Speaker 3: Oh, you were talking about this Yesterday's.
Speaker 2: From the early nineties. You will love it.
Speaker 4: You had a serious chat with me off Fair as well about I think it's time you bring yourself across Madonna's body of work.
Speaker 2: Correct, You, of all people I know, would love it. Have We got a little bit of the trailer just to really what you whistle.
Speaker 5: People think that being as stars about being fabulous, being in the spotlight and having your picture taken all the time, and having everyone worship and adore you, being rich, rich, rich, having.
Speaker 2: It all, and you know what, They're absolutely right.
Speaker 1: And you can hear her voice is a bit hoarse from all the cities she's been doing.
Speaker 3: I think you're going to say from all the cities now.
Speaker 1: It's basically a documentary focus only on the truth or dere tour that never came to Australia.
Speaker 3: Okay, fantastic. Where do I watch it? Or you're not sure?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: My homework for you? Then, yes, I understand you're booked and busy. So I'm just going to set you the task of watching episode one from season one of Euphoria.
Speaker 1: Okay, season one, I can do that. I could probably do one episode, yes.
Speaker 3: Season one.
Speaker 7: One.
Speaker 4: The reason being I love Jacob Lordie, I love Zendaya, and I love Sydney Sweeney and I feel like they are all three of them are at their best in Euphoria.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: So I think you'll watch Euphoria and you'll get where my obsession comes from.
Speaker 3: Okay, bang, I'm very excited about it.
Speaker 2: Back here next Wednesday with the review done.
Speaker 3: Hey, next in Chrissy's quizy, we have a two hundred.
Speaker 4: Dollars Westfield gift card to give away stashed inside that bum bag.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan Show. The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: You're listening to The Christy Swan Show on Nova. Let's give away, a bum back.
Speaker 3: Fan festive, music, logic and movies.
Speaker 2: Just say it?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 3: Some pigs? That's what it feels like Christmas discover more reasons to love this season at Westfield? Is he your local center today? This is crazy?
Speaker 2: Hi there, Tom?
Speaker 3: Hey, how are you going?
Speaker 2: Really good?
Speaker 9: How are you?
Speaker 3: And good?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Now? Tom, I've got a question for you.
Speaker 1: When is the right time to ask somebody what they're doing for the weekend?
Speaker 2: Friday?
Speaker 6: Probably on Monday?
Speaker 2: Really, it's like that, is it? Tommy? It is fair enough?
Speaker 3: I'll producer Tom agrees, Yes, what.
Speaker 2: Are you doing on the weekend?
Speaker 3: Tom?
Speaker 6: Trying to get a staycation in sided? The mother in law's visiting, so which I'll have a night away kid free.
Speaker 1: Isn't that the best weekend ever? When you don't Oh that sounds bad when you don't have the kids, but you know what I.
Speaker 6: Mean, no, because we haven't got any funily, so it's rarity.
Speaker 2: It's the best. Hello Sarah, Hello Christy?
Speaker 3: How are you what's.
Speaker 2: Doing this weekend? Lead?
Speaker 9: I am doing a bit of cleaning, a bit of gardening. Yeah, my garden's looking a bit sad.
Speaker 2: So I've just discovered gardening. I like it very therapeutic. Yeah, it's weirdly good. Are you good at the garden when I.
Speaker 9: Get when I get stuck into it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, but I'm probably not that great.
Speaker 4: At cooping before he is gardening back in the zeitguys, because of Martha Stewart.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I've noticed over the last week, Sarah, a lot more people talking about gardening.
Speaker 3: Okay from the dock o.
Speaker 2: I think maybe you're just spending too much time with old ladies.
Speaker 1: No, all right, let's see who is going to walk away with this bumbag and two hundred dollars to spend at Westfield.
Speaker 2: Question number one, Oh, your names are your buzzers? You know the drill?
Speaker 1: Which Nova presenter is hosting the ARIA Awards tonight?
Speaker 8: Sarah?
Speaker 1: Yes, Tom, it is Tim Buttwell. Question number two?
Speaker 2: Where does samta reside?
Speaker 11: Tom?
Speaker 2: Yes, Tom, it.
Speaker 11: Is the.
Speaker 3: Sarah. You just gotta be like zero point five seconds quicker?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 6: Cool?
Speaker 1: Four years ago today, Miley and Lue Lippa released this song.
Speaker 9: Later.
Speaker 2: What's it called, Sarah? It is called Prisoner still.
Speaker 1: Slaps bugget.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 1: I saw a little real on Instagram of Miley singing a Madonna song.
Speaker 2: Like a prayer. Oh my god, it was ridiculous.
Speaker 4: And hey, news today about Dola Peep. She's releasing a live from a Royal Albert Hall album.
Speaker 3: Wow, I love those live albums. All right, it's two points, Tom one to Sarah.
Speaker 1: Question number four, who is rumored to be headlining Coachella next year?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Tom, it is Portsmolon And you have one two hundred dollars to spend at Westfield? Why don't you pick a place to stay that's close to Westfield and just go mad shopping together on the weekend.
Speaker 6: Tom, sounds like a plug.
Speaker 2: Sounds like it does, sound like a plum.
Speaker 3: Here's Billie Eilish.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan Show. We're about to talk snaw mail.
Speaker 4: Snail mail to your house or to the station work you've got mail?
Speaker 1: So I came in this morning and there's a luenvelope on my office, on my desk, on my office.
Speaker 2: Makes me sound really important?
Speaker 4: See me in my office, mate, People wouldn't find a space to sit down at your desk, right?
Speaker 3: Am I right? Or am I right?
Speaker 2: You know you're not right?
Speaker 3: I am no. I learning how to look at your desk right now in our office, I sit.
Speaker 2: There every day. I find plenty of room, Tom.
Speaker 3: Tom, Tom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you find plenty of room because you're sitting in it on the chair and not on the table.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 2: The bench is full of stuff.
Speaker 4: I reckon Today there was like tuna an egg and like a bowl and like papers from last year.
Speaker 2: Tuna and egg is in a sealed container that I just found this morning. I couldn't believe it. Actually it was a salad from past Chrissy three days ago.
Speaker 3: Premate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I felt, I must feel. I feel a bit sick, No, because I ate something. Anyway.
Speaker 1: Also on my desk apparently, which is full of rubbish, is he's a hand written on below? How long has it been since you've seen that?
Speaker 3: Like years?
Speaker 1: I got very very excited. It was actually addressed to the Chrissy.
Speaker 2: Someone show, Okay, so half of this is yours?
Speaker 3: Am I going to want?
Speaker 2: And then you turn it.
Speaker 1: Over and there's like a smiley face and little handwritten message doesn't have a return address.
Speaker 2: So I was intrigued. I thought, what is in here?
Speaker 4: I believe that got past reception because what if it was like laced with something or I don't.
Speaker 1: Like when people say that because I might give someone ideas, and two I've never received anything like that.
Speaker 3: It's still time.
Speaker 2: Somebody got a Pooh sent to them with poo in a box or something. Oh wow, it was not good.
Speaker 4: I just the idea of that, for me is the admin of doing that, like squatting on a cardboard box, taping it like far out.
Speaker 3: Who has the time?
Speaker 1: And also who wants to be that close to a Pooh, whether it's yours or someone else's.
Speaker 3: No thank you, no thank you, And that's squat's uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: I was so excited I tore open the envelope. You can see, as evidenced by the raggedy corners.
Speaker 3: What was in it?
Speaker 1: Oh, a black pen and a blue pen?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: Hell lackluster?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I love pens, although these ones aren't no brand name on them. They're not They're not big or something. You know, I'm mad from stationary.
Speaker 3: Have they been used?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Is there anything?
Speaker 2: Nope?
Speaker 1: They are brand new, like hard to get the lid off new.
Speaker 2: But that was it.
Speaker 1: There's no Hey, Chrissy, I love these pens and I thought you might like them too. Hey, Chrissy, I heard you talking about the tripless fine liners Steeler that you try these nothing absolutely no, oh correspondence, and you thought this was weird full disclosure.
Speaker 2: You were like, who would do why?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 3: Why why send just two pens? Bizarre? I understand did you mean you understand it?
Speaker 2: I understand it.
Speaker 3: We have a box of pens in our stationary comet, yes, but.
Speaker 2: The person who sent these don't know doesn't know that, and they just wanted to send pens. Sometimes you just have an overwhelming desire to send weird things.
Speaker 3: What have you said twenty four ten?
Speaker 1: What is the weirdest thing that you have sent somebody? I have sent somebody dead flies off my win, no silk. And I cannot explain why I had a pen pal in primary school or early high school. She lived in New Zealand maybe she still does.
Speaker 3: How did you find a pen pal back then? Was it like it?
Speaker 2: It's a really good question. But there was like a service, yes, and it wouldn't have been a website, like.
Speaker 3: That's kind of wild to me that you have found it just a random.
Speaker 2: What did we do before the computer? Like you couldn't look up a website? Where did I find?
Speaker 3: I don't want to think about it, quite frankly, it makes me anxious.
Speaker 2: But that's really weird. Anyway, anyway, found her.
Speaker 1: We used to send letters to each other and then I thought it would be funny to send Australian flies and I never and I sent them. I put them in the envo I remember the dropping them in the envelope. And at that point I went, this is weird.
Speaker 3: I love that you had to ask yourself.
Speaker 2: I know, and then I when that's fine, She'll find it funny or something.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I never have American that kind of tracks.
Speaker 3: What's the weirdest thing you've sent in the mail?
Speaker 1: Christy Swan show In today's mail, I received a plain white deal envelope with a stamp too.
Speaker 2: Do you know how much stamps son owt to send a normal letter?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I think the last time I bought one, they were fifty cents.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going to play this game with you tomorrow. I'm gonna save this. Okay, cool anyway, it's got a stamp on it.
Speaker 2: It arrived. Inside were two pens, no letter, know.
Speaker 3: Nothing and no like no poison trying to kill us or anything. No.
Speaker 2: I just imagine that that is a very weird thing to send.
Speaker 3: You revealed Swed you sent dead flies to your pen.
Speaker 1: Pal, and then I never heard from her again, which is a good litmus test about whether or not I was insane.
Speaker 4: We asked on thirteen twenty four to ten, have you sent something weird in the mail? I didn't think we'd get calls because I thought it was only you that would do something like that.
Speaker 2: Never just me, is it? Christine?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 11: No, I didn't send them, but I received in the mail what.
Speaker 2: Ed roses on Valentine's Day? So this is actually quite impressive.
Speaker 7: At least he was thinking of me, well.
Speaker 2: That's it, and planning ahead because roses take a while to die, so if they arrived, if they arrived at.
Speaker 1: Your place on the fourteenth, third period, he's bought them in the first week of feb and waited until they died, and that is ten points.
Speaker 11: At least he was thinking of the leading.
Speaker 3: Up to it was a please, do you know who's set in? Christine? Was it an X?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: Did you reach out to him after receiving them?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 9: I just thought that was really lovely that he was thinking.
Speaker 2: Of this loss, and maybe if he'd shown that amount of forward planning and initiative, you wouldn't.
Speaker 4: Have had to leave him, Christine, A double past the Gladiated, too exclusive to cinemas now is on its way to you.
Speaker 3: Christine.
Speaker 2: HOI, Niki, Hi, how a good? What did your daughter send? That was a bit odd?
Speaker 9: Okay, So don't don't judge, don't jump.
Speaker 2: To conclusion, nicky me judging.
Speaker 3: Me judging, yes, the king of judge.
Speaker 9: Okay, So my daughter sent me a handful, like a decent handful of her hair.
Speaker 3: Of her hair.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we had a joke when she was young. I used to always smell her hair because it just would smell so lovely after she washed it. She moved out the seas. I hadn't seen her for about eighteen months. She got a substantial haircut, so she thought it would be funny to send a big chunk of that hair over to me because I hadn't smelt her hair.
Speaker 5: In a thing.
Speaker 2: It is beautiful. Did you weep when you open that?
Speaker 9: I actually did, Chrissy, Yes.
Speaker 3: Did it still smell Nikki to do?
Speaker 9: It was freshly washed, it was Yeah, it was beautiful.
Speaker 3: And where is the hair now? Have you kept? Said her?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: With her first haircut hair?
Speaker 1: Oh that is beautiful. Really speaks to your connection.
Speaker 4: I love that double pasta gladiated too exclusive to cinemas. Now for you, Nikki, let's finish with Trina.
Speaker 2: Trina, what did you send to your boyfriend?
Speaker 6: I send a full a full page of different colored lipstick kisses that I had kissed the page with.
Speaker 2: That requires a lot of dedication and lipstick swapping.
Speaker 10: That's right, it did.
Speaker 3: And how did he receive that, Trina?
Speaker 2: He received it in the mail.
Speaker 6: He was overseas at the.
Speaker 11: Time and we've been married now twenty five years.
Speaker 3: Next week, Well it works, that's where you're going wrong.
Speaker 2: The Crissy Swan Show.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 2: Of course, Tim Blackwell, who is front and center at the Arias tonight, will not be on his own show coming up next. We've got a very special standing plant for.
Speaker 3: You, Chrissy Cliche.
Speaker 1: If you are not across Larna del Ray trading insults with Lizzo online, then you are missing out. The good news is Jack and I are obsessed with it, and Tom and we're going to fill you in. So Lizzo posted a message to Larna del Ray saying I'd like to see you back on the charts A kind sentiment.
Speaker 3: Yeah and nice.
Speaker 4: I like when other artists publicly comment on each other's TikTok videos. Could you kind of you get a gist of whose mates and who supports each other?
Speaker 1: That's right, So she's doing the kind thing. Larnadl Ray on TikTok. By the way it's at, Lana del Ray says to the comment, I'd like to see you back on the chart. She says, I'd love to see you run a treadmill to say that.
Speaker 2: You and I was shook by the rudeness.
Speaker 4: Do you know I believed it fat phobia because she's hanging out with a real redneck crocodile dude.
Speaker 3: Now, I was like, well, Lana's turned.
Speaker 2: I thought so too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Plus it's got like a tick. Lannadel Ray's got a tick. It turns out that Lana del Ray does not have TikTok because Lizzo then says, to who she thinks is Lana del Ray, I hope that alligator eats your big ass. And then Lana del Ray says, you'd know about eating biggie. This is savage, so it's proper savage.
Speaker 2: However, that is not Lana del Ray.
Speaker 1: It's somebody who's registered her details, but that is Lizzo. Lizzo is fighting with a fake Lana del Ray.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine how like Rocked Lizo would have been receiving those messages.
Speaker 1: So shocking because Lna del Rays came out from her accounts that which is called Honeymoon, and she says, I don't think I've got an official TikTok other than the grants one.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is or a Twitter. Very random.
Speaker 3: Well, at least she was able to clarify.
Speaker 1: I wonder how Lizo feels by she said to a total stranger, I hope that alligator eats your big ass.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of sad it's not true. I love I love celebrity beef.
Speaker 2: That was That was a real good one.
Speaker 1: Potentially Charlie XCX, who we love as well. We just love how straightforward she is sassy. I didn't know about Addison Ray.
Speaker 4: So she's a massive TikToker swan, one of the original big TikTokers, and she's now ventured into music. Yeah, and she has this song which is quite good called Diet Pepsi, which a lot of young 'in's would not.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 2: I can't hear I can't hear Diet Pepsi, but I can hear back seat.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 2: Do you know why it's called diet Pepsi?
Speaker 3: No, I don't like. I think she may say it once in the song that's.
Speaker 2: Called diet pepsy because Charlie XCX said it.
Speaker 12: It was initially just gonna be back seat. But I knew that that wasn't right when I plaited for Charlie. She just immediately when I said diet pepsy in the song.
Speaker 3: She was like, why isn't.
Speaker 12: The song called diet Pepsi? And I was like, why would I doubt Charlie.
Speaker 2: Never doubt Charlie.
Speaker 1: So now the song is called diet Pepsi and that's a much better name than back seat.
Speaker 3: Thank god. Charlie ran her ear over.
Speaker 2: That is amazing.
Speaker 4: She need to pop up in Times Square yesterday and it was everything was Bratt Green or the led.
Speaker 3: The things.
Speaker 4: I like, that's the one place I'd love to see Charlie with just a bunch of people in the street.
Speaker 2: Something about here that you love so much.
Speaker 3: She's the non perfectionist vibe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like just.
Speaker 4: The embracing being a party gal. You don't have to be perfect. It's okay to stay out till two I am and not be like just her whole vibe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's she's great.
Speaker 3: She's great. I love hey.
Speaker 4: Ricky, Lee and Joel are up next with her our very special mate jaswanting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exciting, isn't it. Good luck Tim Blackwall to Night at the Hour.
Speaker 9: Car is not Check this out.
Speaker 2: The Christy Swan Show is a Nova podcast.
Speaker 1: For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com dot are you