Speaker 1: Hello Rack a little but.
Speaker 2: Hello Hello may Gout.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm going to call it now gen Z and may Cy.
Speaker 1: Big weekend ladies brother.
Speaker 3: Okay, I will point out Lozzi is in Fiji. She's probably some lighting ceremony or breakfast buffet at the moment, so she's no longer with us. And Paul Clint is on the way to the airport and hopefully going to land safely in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: With the strong winds, I'll be.
Speaker 2: Circular, circular those winds.
Speaker 4: Well, how to control last night?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you tell them, Jane. Could you hear them? Or were you passed out after your shenanigans?
Speaker 5: On second I woke up at about one o'clock and I was like I could hear the fence. So I live in like a sharehouse and we've got this long sort of driveway and the car that is at the end, just before you can back it out first is right next to the gate, and the gate's not secure. So Bang is into cars, and I was like, my car is getting absolutely destroyed by this gate because it's just I could feel a banging.
Speaker 1: Legs would work with the car.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but like it's just so warm in bed that there was no chance of getting out of it.
Speaker 2: I'll bang think about I was getting into that.
Speaker 1: Bang, it's so tasty in here. Bang. Yeah, well, remind me to lend you my car.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 1: What time did we finish up? Were you getting into bed at one thirty?
Speaker 5: Bang?
Speaker 1: Bang? No?
Speaker 4: Whatnot?
Speaker 1: Friday night? Where'd you go?
Speaker 5: I just hung Me and Tom just hung out and then ended up at one of our friend's house parties.
Speaker 1: You and Tom are quite the.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we shouldn't be trusted together. Yeah. And then Saturday night I.
Speaker 1: Worked and it was Tom doing lunches.
Speaker 5: Yeah, running running, Yeah, in the apartment, a little bit spooky.
Speaker 6: I love that word speaky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I used that enough strong, So you had a chill, went on Friday, ended up at a house party. Working on Saturday, but ended up out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I went out with one of the girls from work.
Speaker 1: What were you working? The door? Electric? What's time to finish? Two?
Speaker 4: And then went out Yes, and then got home?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: When then when today?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was late?
Speaker 1: What's come on? Eight am?
Speaker 4: No? Got home at about seven.
Speaker 2: I have some self respect?
Speaker 4: Seven pm?
Speaker 2: Well believed seven am.
Speaker 1: You speak anxiety. Ally had her cousin in town, so he went out Friday.
Speaker 7: Night, had a big weekend. Yeah. So we went out for drinks and dinner on Friday, but I said, we're not going out tonight. We'll have a big one tomorrow. So we had a nice dinner and then.
Speaker 6: Saturdayner you have what did we have?
Speaker 7: Oranginy balls? We went to Tip Tay nice and then last night I went to Maxon Hardware.
Speaker 4: It was really nice.
Speaker 7: Anyway, Saturday shopped all day, had a big shopping day on.
Speaker 8: Your drop to the fo Yeah, just like the city, Melbourne Central, Melbourn Central in the city.
Speaker 1: And then did you get.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well because we were just staying like walking distance, stayed in the city all weekend.
Speaker 1: Right, and then Saturday night, Saturday.
Speaker 7: Night bought No, actually not, I didn't buy anything.
Speaker 2: Oh big shop.
Speaker 7: To Jersey, had a big shopping day. I was just there for mon support, right, Yeah, went out Saturday and then big night, Yes, big night. Got home late, worked seven and then.
Speaker 2: Laid in bed seven a m Sunday morning. You got home. Yeah, that's not what you told me.
Speaker 1: What did she tell you?
Speaker 2: I got more of a live update, yes, but did you get text possible?
Speaker 7: Brodie started the text chain saying love you too.
Speaker 1: What time was that?
Speaker 8: One am, one am, I get a text.
Speaker 7: Criminal Brodie also had a big one, Bridy, you got a second?
Speaker 1: Can I see you in the studio for second place him about.
Speaker 8: His line on sayn't get doesn't love us?
Speaker 3: Hey man's jumping on mind for sick. Remember that this opportunity to say I love you, Brods.
Speaker 1: I love you. I wouldn't hit you if I can text that on Saturday night text everyone else?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 6: I was having a good day.
Speaker 1: You love us.
Speaker 6: I think we're talking about work things potentially at one am, and I just know who was the three of us? We've been talking about work things.
Speaker 1: So are you together?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: No, no via text. I just threw it out there and just said you take that package that up, hold it and then were you.
Speaker 1: Talking about work stuff before?
Speaker 6: I earlier? Potentially they weren't the only ones. There was quite a long listen people that had received nice messages from me.
Speaker 1: Perry, you go on, get a text at three pm do some work?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody else get a text her, it's just the work one.
Speaker 6: Clearly, I was very not selected because I sent it to people I hadn't actually spoken for a while. I love you man, I love that.
Speaker 1: So you know that was the anxiety.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was father yesterday, so it was good to see the family. Loved him popping around the dad's place.
Speaker 2: Did you love you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: I saw a bunch of people from work there that have you bed time? Just some other people from work at a rave.
Speaker 2: How did you go to that? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Did you go to the bunning scene?
Speaker 6: No? It was this other rave in a I don't. I never go north north, not for me, I never go north.
Speaker 1: And I was the people are running.
Speaker 6: I went to to this underground rave DJ queen there it sounds litter. Yeah, people from work having good time.
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's wholesome weekend. Went there for a lovely dinner.
Speaker 1: Because you treated your body like an amusement pocketsnut.
Speaker 2: Excuse me. We had some fun. I had a wholesome weekend dinner on Friday. Was actually DJing in the evening time on Saturday, and then we day for a beautiful walk on Sunday. A walk, Yeah you are a bend. Oh yeah, beautiful?
Speaker 7: Is that far from here?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Not too far, like twenty minutes has.
Speaker 5: So Saturday night I got a message from Ali. She was like, I don't know, maybe ten o'clock saying hey, Mace, are you working tonight?
Speaker 7: Me?
Speaker 5: Ash and Jazz are going to come into Electric. I was like, Ash and Jazz and Ali all together, Ash from sales, Ash, Jazz and Ali. I was like, I was like, yeah, I'm working, but what what that's the most Yeah. But it turns out that was my friend Jazz Jazz. She rocked up and I was.
Speaker 7: Like, where's Jesse.
Speaker 4: She's like right here, you're widow.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, he looks good.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Electric?
Speaker 4: You didn't even end up coming in.
Speaker 7: No, we didn't well behaved.
Speaker 6: Where'd you go? Instead?
Speaker 1: We worked up at the club and then kept walking.
Speaker 7: Went to a house party. Oh yeah, well that's the first you've spoken all podcasts.
Speaker 2: It certainly is not.
Speaker 1: You piece of ships.
Speaker 4: Guys. Life is for living.
Speaker 5: If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.
Speaker 1: All right, that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Hasn't worn off?
Speaker 7: He metaphor? What did you do?
Speaker 1: Give me your cuddle tomorrow?
Speaker 4: Thank you? Terrible Tuesdays will be coming in real hot.
Speaker 7: Yep?
Speaker 1: What did you do on the weekend church Saturday Night?
Speaker 4: Did you burn?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: On entry.
Speaker 3: I went up Friday night. On Friday night that was away, so I just need a lads night. Got Archie down, popped a nice peanot, played volleyball in the boy in the pool with the boys at seven pm, and then watch grown Ups. Oh, ordered pizzam, passed out on the couch.
Speaker 4: Heaven.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: On Saturday, we're friends around. Then I went to the McKinnon town with some things escalated by midnight. It's still five too.
Speaker 3: I was running for that curfew and fucking forest Cup. And then Sunday just Father's Day. Sunday was Father's nice day. Father's Day was on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Thank you, it's stunning.
Speaker 4: Get breaking in bed, I.
Speaker 1: Got out of bed.
Speaker 3: Well, my wife offered an arrave different My wife offered in an array of different cafes, but because there was a little CD from the beginning hotel, we opted for Maca's breakfast.
Speaker 1: Rich hit the spot.
Speaker 4: What dreams are made of?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, I think it is Father's Day, like a couple of frozen cokes. Got to one in the freezer for later.
Speaker 7: What did you get for breakfast or for Father's Day?
Speaker 6: For Father's Day, my wife got a lovely she got a lovely print made of me and my daughter, like a little cartoon drawing of my daughter.
Speaker 1: And I was very sweet and we got matching Harry McClary.
Speaker 2: But so it's a very different week and what you guys had.
Speaker 1: But it was good.
Speaker 2: And then I got bacon and waffles for breakfast.
Speaker 1: I don't get the bacon and the waffles.
Speaker 2: I don't get chicken and waffles.
Speaker 1: Chicken waffles. I don't get it.
Speaker 2: I don't go. And it's massive an American.
Speaker 1: Are you putting like what do they call it? Maple syrup chicken? Yeah, that's a hard no for me.
Speaker 2: I'm taking you to Bell's bottomless brunch one morning.
Speaker 1: Chicken and waffles.
Speaker 4: Do you reckon?
Speaker 5: There's a podcast out there in America that are talking about Veggie Might and going I don't get Veggie Might.
Speaker 1: Absolutely Yeah.
Speaker 7: I just had a weird intrusive thought that was a propence. You get them a lot.
Speaker 4: Spooky dookie.
Speaker 2: That's not the most spooky intes of thought you've ever had. In terms of.
Speaker 5: When we driving snow, My god, I was driving up the mountain off those cliffs and I'm driving and like the mountain cliff, it just drops you are going off the side. You are dead, You're gone the road, and I'm driving up and they're all in the back. I was in the car with gen Z, Jazz and Brodie and I was like, guys, I could literally just drive this car straight off the cliff.
Speaker 4: They're like, can you just keep your eyes?
Speaker 1: And I was like, I could take out the Breakfast Show right now, be.
Speaker 6: Good for ratings on the way there on the.
Speaker 4: It's actually kind of selfish.
Speaker 6: All right, guys, Before we go, I'd just like to say a tribute to my late auntie Trudy, who died overnight. She was eighty one and a wonderful woman. She was four for eight and sharp as a whip man.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry to hear this.
Speaker 5: What didn't we know?
Speaker 1: I just found out.
Speaker 6: No, she's a beautiful woman. And valet Anti.
Speaker 1: Trude, is this your mum's sister.
Speaker 6: That's my great aunt, mynn and sister. But every while, which is great value. Sorry, she's the best value.
Speaker 1: Well, Valet Valette, valet truth. Did you have a favorite song?
Speaker 2: She loved that generic podcast Closer. That was her favorite.
Speaker 1: That loved it was she Spanish Bonny Champ. She wow w