Speaker 1: On scolds Australia. This is the Wada Panehe Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Panehe Show. I'm Danikiti Giorgio coming up on the program. Australia betrays Israel on the world stage again, voting for a.
Speaker 3: Ceasefire at the UN.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump is said to be named Time Magazine's Person of the Year. Kochhagada will join us with all the latest US news. Army Horowitz on the Canadian Prime Minister's bizarre.
Speaker 3: Feminist rant and of.
Speaker 2: Course left his losing erth including the latest brand to dive deep into dei woke culture.
Speaker 4: Hydrated Skin is a gift to everyone Nora needed.
Speaker 3: Happy holiday is to me.
Speaker 2: But first to another shocking betrayal of Israel from the Albanese government. The Prime Minister reportedly told a private labor event yesterday that his government would adopt an even more hard life line stance on Israel. In a coverd audio recording of the event heard by Kriichi, Albanezi reportedly said, some people have got a bit upset. They'll be more upset by Thursday. We make no apologies for standing for two states in the Middle East and today, That's exactly what he did. Australia has just voted in support of two pro Palestine United Nations resolutions, one calling for an immediate ceasefire, the other calling for Israel to unban UNRA the Guards, an AID agency with suspected terror links. Joining me now for more on this is Sky News contributor Peru mcswein Prue. Good to see you. Look what do you make of Albanizi? Firstly making some sort of joke that there was this captured audio recording, but now back on the world stage again, making Australia look like idiots and betraying Israel again.
Speaker 5: Well, this is a man who wonders why he's sinking in the polls. You cannot trust him. He's basically a liar. He is playing. He's got a four cart tongue. Yesterday he was at the museum, the Holocaust Museum, where he was giving all these platitudes.
Speaker 6: And how disgusting antisemitism is.
Speaker 5: But meanwhile he's talking to another audience, the audience that is going.
Speaker 6: To hopefully vote for his ministers in.
Speaker 5: The West, and betraying us all and betraying in particular the Jews of Australia.
Speaker 6: You know, there's no one's.
Speaker 5: An unconditional cease fire, no mention of the hostages.
Speaker 6: And then of course we have the fact.
Speaker 5: That Unrah, which and we're supplying millions to them, is totally discredited and helping hummus. You know, the man is a cheat and a liar as far as I'm concerned, and this should sink him once and for all. A betrayal of all Australians because he's underestimated.
Speaker 6: He's not just betraying the Jews.
Speaker 5: So many ordinary Australians are sympathetic and horrified about what's been going on.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and you're right, he's at the Jewish Museum making all these announcements and the next minute he's on the world stage betraying Israel. It's just unbelievable this bloke. Now, have a look at these A huge win for former Liberal MP and women's rights activists. More redeeming, A Federal Court Judgees found that Victorian Liberal leader John Pursuto did in fact defame Deeming when he accused her of associating with neo Nazis and had her expelled from the parliamentary party.
Speaker 7: Have a listen to this I have found that the defenses of public interest, honest opinion, and common law qualified privilege fail, and that the defense of contextual truth does not arise. I have concluded the appropriate ward of damages to missus deming for non economic loss is three hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: And here was Moiradeeming's reaction a few hours later.
Speaker 8: The time for asking and demanding things from that man. Look, that ship sailed ages ago. The judge has given me something even better. And you know, I really am looking forward to getting back to doing what I was supposed to do when I came here, which she was to fight for fair of laws and.
Speaker 2: Just to help Victorians pro Surely PURSUITO has to go now he job's untenable.
Speaker 6: Right, totally untenable.
Speaker 5: You know this, This guy is clearly a gambler and he put his whole career on the line for this. Blind Freddie could see he was going to lose it because she had never incited Nazis. You know, it was just absurd what he gused her of, but it was his ego and hubris. It's almost a small man syndrome that he just was intent on trying to take action against her and he's failed. He must leave and he needs to do it as honorably as as he can because he's dishonored totally. But his cohort the people in the Liberal Party who should have kicked him out when there was that leadership contestant contest, and you think, why didn't he read the room then?
Speaker 6: But he has to go.
Speaker 5: And I feel very sad for Mura that you had to go through all of this. She must have been going through hell. She put everything on the line and her credibility is up there and is in the toilet.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, he's gone. He can't stay, I mean just yeah.
Speaker 2: And it's not good for the Liberals over there, but he's brought it upon himself.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: The UK has indefinitely banned puberty blockers for those under the age of eighteen.
Speaker 3: Hallelujah.
Speaker 2: This decision was made following official advice from medical experts, which found the treatments pose an unacceptable safety risk. Hello, Pru, I'm surprised that this hasn't happened sooner here in Australia.
Speaker 3: What are we doing? Why can't we have this debate?
Speaker 5: Well, it's insanity, but we have all these woke people, these gender ideologues who are willing to sacrifice our children use them as experiments for this terrible, terrible scourge. So let's hope that again, if and when and let's say, when Peter Dutton gets in, this can be made illegal because we are betraying these young, confused children. Every child goes through a lot of this gender questioning. But for goodness sake, wait, what is the hurry. It's all driven by ideologues and money.
Speaker 6: And that's the sad thing about it.
Speaker 2: It is and kids are being brainwashed and absolutely confused.
Speaker 3: Your spot on. Now, let's talk about energy.
Speaker 2: Our old mate Bowen's brain what green schemes collapse.
Speaker 3: He's been left with.
Speaker 2: No choice but to throw his support behind new powers allowing states to mandate the extension of retiring coal and.
Speaker 3: Gas fire power plants. Why oh pro to prevent the lights from going out. He's basically had to buckle.
Speaker 5: How hilarious that this fool has finally got his back to the wall. We have known, everybody has known it was never going to work, and that this I have no re understanding why he's been this obsession is he's got a lot of investments in renewal. Will than other people have that he would be driving this insanity.
Speaker 6: And he's come up with this elderly.
Speaker 5: Exit management framework.
Speaker 6: He thinks up this crap, what is that?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 5: It's actually it's save Chris Bowen's backside framework, that's what it is. But it's too late for him. I mean, we've all known this was never going to work. He's already responsible for the incredibly high energy bills that we have, the fact that we're getting blackouts, we know that industry is suffering. The price of energy has forced the price of everything else that we're paying for up. And this man is solely responsible. He alone should be enough to get this government kicked out.
Speaker 2: Yep, I completely agree. And you and I've spoken about this before. It was only a few weeks ago. In New South Wales we're told I turn off your appliances between three and eight because we may have blackouts. All on this bloke and his absolute green zelotry which is sending us broken backwards. It's just ridiculous. Now we've got to talk about Raygun. We can't end the day without talking about Raygun. Of course, the breakdancer Rachel Gunn, Now she's not only gotten her lawyers to cancel comedians Stephanie broad Bridges musical about her Olympic journey, but now she claims that she owns the Kangaroo dance, the one on your screen right now, and this has attracted accusations of cultural appropriation. Here is what Stephanie Broadbridge Bridge had to say about this whole debacle.
Speaker 9: Raagun's lawyers got in touch with the venue and threatened legal action, so we will be refunding everyone. And they're also worried that I was damaging her brand, which I would never do. They also said I wasn't allowed to do the dance because she owns.
Speaker 6: The Kangaroo dance.
Speaker 3: Please. And here she was apologizing to Raygun.
Speaker 9: I just want to say, I'm really sorry for all the any negative, any negativity that you might have received as a result of this.
Speaker 6: I can promise you that was not my intention.
Speaker 3: Poor woman now thinks she has to apologize.
Speaker 2: But apparently Rega owns this prou that the whole I see little kids doing it all the time.
Speaker 5: I mean it's a bit weird, I've got to say. But you know, she has damaged her own brand. But she's got an agent, So the agent said no, we want a slice of anything. And this is what's happened. It's all about the money. Now she's lost a lot of credibility.
Speaker 3: She has lost all credibility now.
Speaker 2: But now it's I think it's gone to a head a bit like it's just getting it's just getting a bit, get a grip, getting gripet, getting a grip, exactly.
Speaker 3: Private, Sweet, good to see you too much.
Speaker 2: They enjoining me on the show, Joining me now with Sky News contributor Kosha Gada.
Speaker 3: Kosha, good to see you. Thank you for joining me.
Speaker 2: Let's start with Donald Trump, who is sent to be named Time Magazines Person of the Year now. He was also named a Time Person of the Year back in twenty sixteen after he won the presidential election.
Speaker 3: But Kosher, I don't know. To me, this feels great.
Speaker 2: It almost feels like nothing can stop Donald Trump.
Speaker 10: Now, there is certainly that element to it. He's got momentum that's only gaining steamed Anika in a way that only somebody who has grown his support in terms of the level of the victory that he achieved this time, more votes, popular vote, Senate majority, House majority, etc. When he did that on the back of the only person who's been impeached, twice, rated criminally charged in four different jurisdictions, and twice almost assassinated. So you put that together and the momentum is undeniable. I think its time cover is one more in this preference cascade that is a reflection of that where all sorts of people from Silicon Valley titans and other high profile people in finance and rappers and daytime talk show hosts and everybody have supported him. We saw how when he was in Notre Dame last week, all the world leaders wanted to get a look at him, and there was smiling and shaking hands and then you see this. But make no mistake, he really still has his work cut out for him. And when the rubber hits the road and he's trying to push his agenda through, he is going to continue to be met with opposition every step of the way, including from the establishing wing of his own party, and it is not going to be smooth ceiling for him.
Speaker 6: Despite this momentum.
Speaker 2: No, I get what you're saying there, but yeah, he'd be pretty pleased, I'm sure seeing himself on the front of the magazine as Times Person of the Year now Look, we have to talk about Joe Biden's decision to pardon his crackhead son Hunter after of course previously vowing that he would not. But this has not passed the pub test in the US.
Speaker 3: Who would have thought.
Speaker 2: Only twenty percent of Americans actually approve of this part and according to a new poll, Kosher Look, I don't think he needed a poll to realize why pardoning a drug addict and felon.
Speaker 3: Was a good move.
Speaker 2: I just think it's such a grubby legacy for Joe Biden to leave behind now, and this poll proves how much he's stuffed up.
Speaker 3: But how do you read it?
Speaker 10: You know, for sure, there are a couple of policy things like the botched withdrawal from Lefihanistan and a few others that I think people will remember. But beyond that, most people who are not in the weeds of politics day in and day out, these types of personal decisions are the ones that get remembered and go down in the history books. And it's not the best look for him. And what's interesting is there's two aspects to it. So one is on a human level, the father and son relationship and a father doing anything to help his son. Many actually would have understood that if he had leaned into that and been forthright that that's what he's going to do, and take some culpability for it and then do so. But I think what's bothering people is, as you mentioned, the blatant, sort of in your face dishonesty where he just kept saying something and then when the time came, he did what everybody always thought he would do. Also, the nature of the pardon, where it's this eleven year blanket pardon going back very conveniently to twenty fourteen when some of these schemes came into play of Hunter Biden in Ukraine and other trouble spots in the world. And the third thing is that juxtaposition against what his DOJ, Biden's DOJ has done in terms of prosecuting Trump, his supporters, his associates, all of that. So you put all of that together, and it's not surprising that only twenty percent of people in that pool measure and see this as fair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have, well you know, twenty percent, It's not a lot.
Speaker 3: So it goes to show people.
Speaker 2: I'm not happy about it, and rightly so. Now Donald Trump wants to appoint dozens of new judges once he becomes president. But it seems Joe Biden has other plans because the President has threatened to veto a bill to expand the number of federal judges.
Speaker 3: Kosher.
Speaker 2: Why would Biden not want Trump to appoint more judges?
Speaker 3: What's the strategy here?
Speaker 10: So the judicial appointments on throughout the federal banch and all the way up to the Supreme Court is one of the most tangible lasting powers of the president because these are lifetime appointments and they really do make an impact in terms of the direction of the country and how various criminal matters are going to be litigated and adjudicated. So this has always been a battle. I think Obama left a lot of judge ship seats open. Actually that was something that many people say he was lazy about and didn't get his act together on that front, and that paid the way for Trump in the first term to confirm together with Mitch McConnell's something like two hundred judges. Biden came in and is one or.
Speaker 11: Too shy of that.
Speaker 10: So he Biden was also very effective in confirming a lot of more left leaning judges to the bench. And then if this bill were to get through, given that it's at this late stage, he wouldn't be able to take advantage of it and get them in and it would basically be like handing twenty two more seats for Trump to appoint, and that's why he's likely.
Speaker 6: To veto it.
Speaker 10: It is a shame because justice should be transcending above which president is in power. But in a divided country the way the US now is, this is the kind of thing you're going to see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's a real shame.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: I've got to say this I found very interesting. Kosher.
Speaker 2: John Fetterman is planning to meet with Trump's Defense Secretary Pete heg Seth, making him the first Senate Democrat to sit down with him. Kosher, do you think that this may suggest it he's not ruling out supporting haig Seth.
Speaker 6: Possibly.
Speaker 10: Fetterman has been making a lot of news in a lot of ways. He during the election, in the climax of the election, was one of the only Democrats and I'm not sure I kind of see Pennsylvania going for Trump. And he broke from party talking points when he said that he joined Truth Social recently, the only Democrat to have done that, and now he's meeting with Pete hag Set. The only thing that I think will answer your question, Tonika, is ultimately how he votes. So it could be this is just window dressing, and he knows how to keep himself in the headlines and maybe paint himself in a way that's politically expedient, given he also will have face re election in Pennsylvania. But if he actually votes to confirm some of Trump's nominees, to confirm other legislative agendas He's going to try and push, that will be telling. But I will believe it when I see it.
Speaker 2: Well, you mentioned as well, Truth Social the fact that he's become the first Democrat in the Chamber to join President elect Donald Trump's social media site, and in his first Truth I believe they call it, Fetterman advocated for Trump to be pardoned from the New York Hush Buddy case. Just I'm trying to figure out kosher what is going on here, because most in the Democrats would say, do not get on that website, do not advocate for this. But why would you think Fetterman is taking another route with it?
Speaker 10: It's so interesting, you know, either he has seen the light because this is another case it is very very unpopular among the people because people see how negadly political it was, and other people like the mayor of New York City, Eric Adams, has also come out with similar sentiments. He's a Democrat, so maybe he's just politically expedient. He's seeing which way the wind is blowing, and he's being it's about self preservation for his own prospects in Pennsylvania, which is now more increasingly going red, or at least in this last election. Or maybe it's something more genuine. I think I've been on around long enough to take the more cynical view of whenever politicians do anything, but who knows.
Speaker 6: Maybe he's seen the light.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe he has, like I think many many people are slowly the light.
Speaker 3: Now there's something very odd happening in the skies above New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Dozens of drones have been spotted at night flying in at least ten different counties across that state.
Speaker 3: Authorities don't know.
Speaker 2: Where they're coming from, who's flying them, and why, other than to say they are very sophisticated and the FBI is now involved.
Speaker 3: The Pentagon has shed some light have listened to this.
Speaker 11: Those drone statings that have been reported. At this time, we have no evidence that these activities are coming from a foreign entity or the work of an adversary. We're going to continue to monitor what is happening, but you know, at no point where our installations threatened when this activity was occurring.
Speaker 3: Kosher.
Speaker 2: This is all very bizarre, and it's venturing into that conspiracy theory territory on social media.
Speaker 3: What do you think is going on here?
Speaker 10: It is really bizarre, And you know, basically what she said over there the Press secretary is I'm ruling out that there's any act of foreign adversaries behind this, and I'm also ruling out that it's US military. So then what's left? And I think Senator Josh Holly of Missouri came out a short while ago and said that this best case interpretation of this is this gross incompetence of our government agencies that are already at an all time low in terms of trust that the American people are placing or not placing anymore, I should say, in them, and worst case, it's something more nefarious where they do know more than they're telling us. And then, as you say, in this era of social media, if there's a vacuum of information coming from the authority. All sorts of theories and conspiracy theories are going to populate that void, and that's where we are unless they hurry up and either reveal something that they already know or improve their ability to investigate something like this, which you would think should not be that hard.
Speaker 6: For the most powerful government on Earth.
Speaker 3: Well. Absolutely, but even if you were a resident of the area, you'd been a bit worried.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I'd be a bit on edge if I saw all these drones flying above my head every day. One person can give it an answer as to why they're there, So it's certainly a little bit unerving. I look forward to hearing more about that.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Let's move on to Alvin Bragg, the Manhattan District Attorney. He has proposed what he is saying is a quote novel idea to keep Donald Trump's hush money conviction in place. Now a kosher I'll go through it with our viewers. He has suggested that the Manhattan Supreme Court justice could write on the court docket that Trump's guilty verdict still stands, but then cancel Trump's sentencing entirely and by doing so, it would apparently freeze any other actions in the case kosher. Look, this seems awfully bizarre and convoluted.
Speaker 3: How do you understand this?
Speaker 10: A novel idea is really a charitable way to put it, And everything else he did with this case was very novel, just bringing the case to begin with, stretching a bookkeeping issue, which at best would typically be a misdemeanorature into thirty four felony accounts, and then getting the jury to come to a guilty verdict in deep blue Manhattan, where this very political man was faced with a very politic sized jury, and then he's not technically a convicted felon because that sentencing hasn't happened. Which is interesting with this theory that Alvin Bragg is proposing Trump would not be a convicted felon and that headline would have to be removed from the lexicon, I'm not sure that it would stand. The Trump team has all sorts of legal counter arguments and remedies to this. They are pushing for dismissal altogether on various legal grounds, and the judge is not given an indication on when he's going to rule on either side of this, and where this case is going to go. It's also worth mentioning really quickly, Danika, that this guy, Alvin Bragg, is a headline chaser, and he is the same person that brought charges against Daniel Penny, that case that was going on for some time, and he was found not guilty yesterday, the United States Marine veteran who was charged with subduing the very menacing person on the subway. Meanwhile, Prime is up in New York. He's got an abysmal prosecutorial record Alvin Bragg, where he gives out these very generous plea deals to actual criminals, and then he's going over here and prosecuting people like the marine veteran and Trump people see this. This is an elected position. It's really hard to kick Democrats out of New York, but it has happened in San Francisco and LA recently. We're very left wing district attorneys were kicked out. And he's up for election next year. So that's going to be very interesting to watch what happens with him.
Speaker 2: Perhaps maybe our Coacha that's why he's doing it to get a grab, get a headline ahead of being up for reelection next year.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's all on the timing.
Speaker 2: Possibly now I want to talk to you about RFK Junior. He is reportedly lobbying for his daughter in law and former campaign manager Amarillis Fox Kennedy to land the role as number.
Speaker 3: Two at the CIA.
Speaker 2: He also believes that she could help uncover the agency's possible role in the assassination of JFK.
Speaker 3: Kasha. Do you think that this will happen? Do you think that he's got enough influence to be able to say, put this woman in? How do you think it will play out?
Speaker 6: It's really interesting.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 6: RFK has a lot.
Speaker 10: Of support the grassroots level for all the reasons we know and followed in the election. He's also feared and hated by many people in the Democrat Party and even the Republican establishment. The interesting thing is the number two at the CIA does not require Senate confirmation, so it's ultimately in Trump's hands and John Radcliffe, who's the CIA design If you will get confirmed at a Senate which everyone expects he will, those two can decide this, and I'm not sure who else they're considering. But it is interesting because these people are all disruptors, which is what the American people want, right Now, the daughter in law has supposedly worked at the CIA in deep clandestine undercover and wrote a book about it, which was not approved by the CIA to write about. But she is somebody who has experience in the field, and of course the personal investment that the Kennedy family will have necessarily in seeing if the CIA played any role whatsoever in the GFA assassination, which is a theory that's been floating out there for some time. Somebody like her and RFK obviously I have invested interest in finding that out. So it's an interesting proposal, and it'll be up to Trump and John Ratcliffe to ultimately make that decision.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, we will wait to see what happens there. Koshagada, great to speak with you as always, Thanks for joining me still to calm an extended edition of Lefties Losing It. You won't want to miss it. Now it's time for Lefties Losing It, starting with the very latest in skincare thanks to a brand new woke DEI add ladies, if you're looking to spruce yourself up this festive season, give your skin perhaps.
Speaker 3: A bit of love, a bit of glow.
Speaker 2: Google's Christmas campaign has got you covered.
Speaker 6: So try this winter jinas, is not it?
Speaker 4: Especially when I have so many holiday looks to pull off.
Speaker 3: Thankfully, I know just the thing.
Speaker 6: Anason stocking nearby.
Speaker 4: Hydrated skin is a gift to everyone, no wrapping needed.
Speaker 3: Happy holidays to me.
Speaker 2: Wow, please get me some of that skincare he is wearing because he is really going to boost sales, isn't he?
Speaker 3: Now? Where have I seen an ad like this before?
Speaker 4: This month, I celebrated my day three sixty five a womanhood and bud Light sent me possibly the best gift ever, a can with my face on it. Check out my Instagram story to see how you can enjoy March madness with bud Light and maybe win some money too.
Speaker 3: It just never gets old, doesn't.
Speaker 2: And this is what happens when DEI infultrates corporate companies. Because bud Lights Dylan mulvaney experiment costs more than one billion dollars in sales last year, You think they would learn, But on with the Woke Corporations rainbow pathway into.
Speaker 3: The never never. Now. Speaking of woke, the curse.
Speaker 2: Of car manufacturer Jaguar continues. You know, the company which spent one hundred years to build a brand only to blowish in thirty seconds with a gender fluid ad and funnily enough, no cars. So you just have to wonder how much these celebrities, as course well paid sprook its new pink electric vehicle.
Speaker 13: We're right, Jaguar.
Speaker 9: We are here in Miami for the reveal of the newtybe zeros Erra.
Speaker 10: I love a modern and futuristic it's different here.
Speaker 3: I think it's the future. Here's something that I've never seen before.
Speaker 9: The wow factor of this car is going to blow people with.
Speaker 3: It's just it's unlike any other car I've ever seen before.
Speaker 14: Just the sheap of the car.
Speaker 3: You're going to sand Acilla. Well, I love it. It's very bolt Jaguar. It's a gee.
Speaker 2: Jaguar needs all the help it can get. Now it's time for a lesson in human biology from this lefty.
Speaker 1: Did you.
Speaker 15: Transgrest relationship?
Speaker 6: Well, I mean.
Speaker 15: Relationship.
Speaker 2: Who's got to tell him it's not quite how it works? Now this it has pronouns coming out of their ears. And believe me, there is a whole list.
Speaker 16: My pronounce So of course we have hear him his himself and need them there's himself, and then we also have void void void void void void self and ender enders and end yourself death death, Death's death, self picks, pixel pickles, pick pix, pixel pixels, pixel self, vile, vile vials, vile self.
Speaker 2: And what about Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers?
Speaker 3: Did that make list too? And dead self? Wow? And you want it? I guess it goes with the makeup.
Speaker 2: I kind of like pixel self might have to trot that one out myself.
Speaker 3: Kind of cute. Now to this friendly PSA.
Speaker 14: All cops are bestard, every single one of them.
Speaker 17: If there's ten people sitting at a table, two of them are Nazis, the other eight don't care that they're Nazis.
Speaker 18: There's ten Nazis, any issue, you do your best to avoid calling the police because they're not gonna help.
Speaker 2: Okay, well let's see how that goes for you. Now to the joyless joy Read and her crazy creepy guests over at MSNBC. But just when you think she can't possibly sink as low as her own ratings, she's now seemingly advocating for violence.
Speaker 1: We should not be surprised in this country that just reelected.
Speaker 6: Altar, and I mean the reality is.
Speaker 19: You know, if you go back to the Trayvon Martin cave before that, you can go back to the justification for lynching among conservatives, whether the conservatives wearing the d uniform of our uniform, Conservatism itself has justified violence January sixth, burning down Tulsa and Wilmington, overthrowing the government there. If it's violence for the purposes they want.
Speaker 1: What they call it, If the victim is somebody that I don't like, or the victim is someone who they feel deserves it, then a lot of times people are willing to justify vio it. It's an unfortunate thing. It's a very American thing, right, I mean, we worship vigilanti violence. We worship action heroes. We worship Charles Bronson and all these people who take it into their own capone al capone, you know, criminals and everything else like that. I think the sad part about this, frankly, is that I am not going to pretend that in a country that's been started and operated off of violence, that violence doesn't sometimes solve things.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's worse the dangerous rhetorical that they claim that people are worshiping al Capone.
Speaker 3: Have I missed something? Are Americans actually worshiping al Capone?
Speaker 2: Joy Raiss and speaking of the tolerant left, advocating for violence entered Democrat Elizabeth Warren.
Speaker 20: Through this guy gets a trial who's allegedly killed the CEO of United Health. But you can only push people so far and then they start to take Matterson's ring hands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the politics of joy and the tolerant Democrats. Now to a lefty we haven't really heard from in a while, Bill Clinton, here he is the bitter has been, has spoken to the bitter banshees of the view claiming the twenty sixteen election was rigged.
Speaker 3: And was stolen from his wife, you know, the wife he cheated on.
Speaker 12: Unlike in twenty sixteen, there was no outside influence like the FBI director enter ferg at the last moment, in violation of seventy years of policy, that changed five percent overnight. In my lifetime, I've never seen the pole changed five percent overnight.
Speaker 3: So anybody that.
Speaker 12: Says that he didn't give Trophy election, you know, needs a.
Speaker 1: Thank Yeah.
Speaker 2: I remember where the Democrats said that they would always accept.
Speaker 3: An election result.
Speaker 2: So good to know old Bill hasn't slept in eight years, and he's not the only one still struggling to come to terms with Donald Trump's victory.
Speaker 21: Independence believe the greatest threat to democracy was Joe Biden getting re elected, and that was Independence, not Republican or Democrats. So what you say, you can believe, but that's not what the American public believed.
Speaker 13: We elected the most dangerous, criminal, human being, corrupt human being that America has ever elected.
Speaker 6: And Kevin, you helped him.
Speaker 13: You're the one who went and got him after after You're welcome.
Speaker 2: That was US Housepeaker Kevin McCarthy with what I've got to say is the ultimate clap back to the Tinder dating pool now, which is getting smaller and smaller for lonely liberal women.
Speaker 18: So I've been seeing a lot of women who are saying that they've broken up with their Republican boyfriends following the results of this election. And I, you have me fixed up, because why are you still dating Republicans? I didn't know that we were still doing that. Furthermore, why are you confused? Why are you shocked by this outcome? I understand there were people who were duped by men who you know, advocated and said that they would vote in your interest and then backstabbed you, and that must be god awful. May that love never find me. But you know what, it doesn't find me, because if a man tells me he's a Republican, I don't trust him anymore.
Speaker 2: Ah must be a sad, lonely life. Perhaps it's got something to do with having a moral compass.
Speaker 17: It's not the fact that our political opinions are slightly different. It's the fact that our moral compasses are completely opposite. It's the fact that hateful messaging resonated with you. Because when I heard his campaign ads and his rally speeches and the debate.
Speaker 15: I was like, Oh, that's hateful and wrong.
Speaker 17: That's that's demonizing minority groups and acting as though they're they're the problem, when I I realize that they are not. They're just trying to live here and exist like everyone else. But instead, you heard his messaging and his ads and the debate and you were like.
Speaker 15: Ooh, yeah, that guy, that guy, he has my vote.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, the guy who had seventy four million American votes.
Speaker 3: That's the one.
Speaker 2: And as for the rest of the Democrat voters, they're so broken. Perhaps they need to speak to someone.
Speaker 22: Somebody today asked me. They said, I'm sorry, I hate to go there, but I have to ask who did you vote for? And I said, Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 15: And they said, okay, I said, you voted for Trump. No, I voted for making America creed again.
Speaker 22: I was like, oh okay, And I like I had to practice my breathing techniques that my therapist taught me.
Speaker 2: Paul Love, it's time to find a new therapist because this one ain't working. Now to doctor Jill, who has truly had a glow up of sorts and in her I don't give a damn era, because we now have more proof, ladies and gentlemen, that she voted for Donald Trump. Here she was feeling that Kamala Harris joy.
Speaker 14: So I hope that you all feel that sense of you know, peace and light and that just for a moment when you leave here today, that you feel, I don't know, a little a sense of joy, because I think we all need like this, you know, we all need to feel joy now during this time of this season, during just during this time. So anyway, okay, now I'll start you're all reading into that.
Speaker 3: Oh, let's be honest, this was the same joy she was referring to. Never let anyone take your joy from you. Do you do what you gotta do. And isn't that a wonderful way to live, to know you have purpose?
Speaker 2: Doctor Jill has truly been unburdened by what has been add to the global poster boy for the outright tragic Justin Trudeau, who is once again showing himself as a pathetic little whip, this time having a winge about the US election results.
Speaker 23: No, it shouldn't be that way.
Speaker 3: It wasn't supposed to be that way.
Speaker 23: We were supposed to be on a steady, if difficult, sometimes march towards progress. And yet, just a few weeks ago, the United States voted for a second time to not elect its first woman president. Everywhere, women's rights and women's progress is under attack, overtly and subtlely. But I want you to know that I am and always will be a proud feminist. You will always have an ally in me and in my.
Speaker 2: Government Still to come, Army Horowitz joins us to unpack that bizarre feminist ranch from Justin Trudeau.
Speaker 3: That much more. Next, welcome back.
Speaker 2: Let's bring in journalists and filmmaker Army Horowitz. Now, Army, good to see you. We play this clip during Lefties, but I think it merits another play.
Speaker 3: Have a listen to this now. It shouldn't be that way.
Speaker 23: It wasn't supposed to be that way. We were supposed to be on a steady, if difficult, sometimes march towards progress. And yet, just a few weeks ago, the United States voted for a second time to not elect its first woman president. Everywhere, women's rates and women's progress is under attack, overtly and subtlely. But I want you to know that I am and I always will be a proud feminist.
Speaker 3: Army.
Speaker 2: Do you think Justin Trudeau is upset because Donald Trump has been hilariously mocking him online.
Speaker 3: He recently posted to truth.
Speaker 2: Social it was a pleasure to have dinner the other night with Governor Justin Trudeau of the Great State of Canada.
Speaker 3: I look forward to seeing the Governor again soon so that we may.
Speaker 2: Continue our depth talks on tariffs and trade. The results of WISH will be truly spectacular. For all I've got to say, this trolling is epic, But how tragic is Trudeau?
Speaker 3: The guy is such a poster boy for the pathetic.
Speaker 13: Yeah, first of all, I mean, mikes clear that Trudeau is definitely, definitely not the son of cast Just we're clear. And look, I understand why he's such a feminist because he really isn't much of a man. I will tell you that he's handsome but doesn't have a lot of masculine qualities. If you ask me, you know, I think it's first of all, stan up our politics. Please, nobody asks your opinion, No one wants your opinion. We're happy the way this thing worked out. This was at a landslide, a modern day landslide anyways, And of course he wanted Kamala Harris. He wanted the weakest person possible as president so you can have his way. What he got was a very masculine Donald Trump who simply will have his way with Canada and Trudeau. But I wondered if you would have had the same tone if let's say, and Nicki Haley was present when he had raved about the Americans electing Nicki Haley, I think not look like you said. Trump is an absolute master troller. Hats off to you, my friend. Yes, hilarious the way he framed that. But by the way, if Canada continues down the road of supporting Guyasac Trudeau and the ultimate economic downfall, which seems to be around the corner, they may in fact become a vassal state of the US. So maybe President Trump was prescient, don't.
Speaker 2: Know, look possibly, but you're right, Gosh, Trudeau is just so weak, just absolutely so pathetic. Now let's talk about FBI Director Christopher Ray, who has announced his resignation ahead of Trump's inauguration. Trump appointed Ray during his first term in office and has already chosen, as we know, Cash Fortel as his pick to run the bureau, but he's posted.
Speaker 3: The resignation of Christopher.
Speaker 2: Ray is a great day for America, as it will end the weaponization of what has become known as the United States Department of Injustice.
Speaker 3: Under the leadership of Ray, the FBI illegally raided my.
Speaker 2: Home without cause, worked diligently on illegally impeaching and indicting me, and has done everything else to interfere with the success and future of America. I look forward to Cash Ptel's confirmation me Ry's position. Obviously it became completely untenable. But how will Cash Fateel now fare in this role taking over.
Speaker 13: Yeah, look, it's it's there's no question that there was a clear weaponization of not of the FBI and the DOJ under the Bay administration, and Americans paid attention because the favorability the FBI is at its lowest EBB in ten years. Less than half of Americans support the FBI forty one percent. That's an insanely no number. That's down eighteen percent in the last ten years. Of course he had to resign. This is mostly under his tenure. But what does it say about the Democrats and how they used the FBI. Everyone has noticed it. This is why the favorability is down so much. And if you look at up obviously the disconnect the split bet your Republicans and Democrats, it's even more extra And this is not good. This is not Our structures can't handle this. We need a strong, robust FBI. We don't want to have a hold out version. I think cashpartel well. I think we will bring back I think some legitimacy the FBI, which is a good thing for a country. Our country cannot handle a hollowing out of our significant structures and the FBI is certainly one of that. So I am certainly opt to miss the cashpartel We'll do something to bring the FBI back the favor of Americans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, Fingers crossed.
Speaker 2: Now, approval rates for asylum applications in the US have dropped dramatically in the run up to Donald Trump's second administration. Thirty six percent of asylum petitions were approved by the US immigration judges in October. That's a sharp decrease from the earlier Biden administration, where asylum grant rates topped fifty percent, which is outrageous.
Speaker 3: Army, is this the Trump effect already in action?
Speaker 13: He took the words tout of my mouth. We see the Trump effect already in foreign policy, right. We saw it with Hamas being kicked out of Katar. We saw it with the ceasefire in Lebanon, and I can go on and on. We're now seeing a domestic policy in terms of how they're dealing with these asylum claims by judges. Yeah. I think that there's no question that's anticipation of what's going to happen with Trump. I mean you're talking about under the Botto administration, asylum rates were above fifty percent, historically high numbers, and now with Trump coming in. It's about a third. There's no question that has been a part of what the people are thinking is going to take place in terms of immigration policy under Donald Trump. Look, you could also see the issues that we have across the border. Now we now have caravans, multiple caravans streaming up toward America in anticipation of Biden leaving office and Trump becoming president. So I think that they're getting their last licks and the last hurrahs because there's no question this border is going to be shut down under Trump. I don't have to think that. I know that because we saw it already and Trump won, and all Biden had to do was simply keep. If he really wanted to be shut down, he could have shut it down. He didn't want it shut down. And now the Americans saw that, and that's one of the primary drivers and reasons why Biden's longer president.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good point exactly, and looking forward to seeing that border finally shut down come January. Now let's move on to the outgoing Secretary of State Anthony Blincoln. He has finally expressed remorse that the Biden administration had not done more to protect the thirteen US troops who were of course, killed in an IS's case suicide bombing during that chaotic withdrawal from Afghanistan back in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 3: This is what he said.
Speaker 24: I think today, especially of the thirteen heroes that we lost at Abbyghate, and I deeply regret that we did not do more and could not do more to protect them. And to those families who were here with us today, you're in my thoughts, in my prayers. I wish that Nicole was here with us today. I'm deeply sorry that she's not.
Speaker 3: You could hear some heckler's there heckling him. This guy is so useless? Is this too little? Too late?
Speaker 10: It is?
Speaker 13: And frankly, it's pretty gross, I have to say. And aside from the American soldiers who were killed in Afghanistan because of our incredibly hastily withdrawal and Frankie, this was in fact the first of the many, many strings of foreign policy failures under the Biden administration. Let's not forget that we left billions of dollars in weapons in Afghanistan for the Taliban to get a hold of. We also left behind people in Afghanistan. Yeah, this one, this set to tone for foreign policy failures for the next four years. There's no question or adversaries saw weakness and they pounced on it. There's a direct correlation, I think, between US leave Afghanistan and then soon thereafter boot in Vidi, Ukraine, which he didn't do under Trump. He did, in fact sense weakness. There's a direct colation to here. A lot of the things that we saw with foreign policy being on fire during this time, and I think it's it's unfortunate, but did we learn our lessons?
Speaker 22: For real?
Speaker 13: Look, Blincoln sat there and he actually ended up. He actually pushed back. It wasn't a full media cul book. He did defend the withdrawal, and frankly he didn't does he really care? He didn't even read the House Foreign Policy Committee on what actually happened Afghanistan. So I'm sorry if I don't take it seriously. I'm sorry if I think it's hollow. And yes, it is absolutely too little, too late.
Speaker 2: Truly, YEH should have come a lot earlier than what it has. Let's talk about this. This is extraordinary. Biden administration has quietly extended a sanctions waiver that will grant Iran access to roughly ten billion dollars from a rock. This happened two days apparently after Donald Trump's election day victory.
Speaker 3: Ami, what do you make of this?
Speaker 13: Yeah, there's nothing new. They've been doing this now for years, giving the sanctions waiver. I don't again it's the details of it, but essentially trading energy in Iraq for releasing unfreezing of money, talking about ten billion dollars. Look, if you look at this again, the string of foreign policy failures on the by administration, I think Iran may rank as number one. To be honest, there is a again, there is a connection between Iran and its money and October seventh and Lebanon bombing Israel, at Hezbla bombing Israel. There's a connection between this money and our troops being attacked and killed by Iranian proxies. It's all about the funding. Iran funds all of these things. And you know, it's extraordinary to me the lack of basic economic understanding of the by administration. Their deniability of the fungibility of money is unhinged.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 13: They don't understand how this stuff works that when you give with one hand, they are now freed up to use that money for other purposes. They keep saying, oh, no, we're looking and where this money is being used humanitarian purposes only, But yes, it allows them to not use that money freemandtarian purposes, freing up money for other things basic basic stuff. But the bid administration has no idea what they're doing. And by the way, this is also not even talking about China being allowed to buy oil from Iran, giving another source of funding. Look, this is the major if you're not going to attack and bomb them, right, which obviously under Biden we're not gonna do. The threat wasn't even there. I think the threat now, I'm not sure if you would do if the threat exists with Trump. But if you're not going to actually have a real threat of weapons, money and economic pressures, all you have and the Biden administration has taken that tool away and we saw the effect of an embolder run throughout the Middle East, and frankly, the US troops and Israel specifically paid the price.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Look, we're almost out of time, army just really quickly. CNN finished number seventeen among cable stations during prime time last week. It even had a smaller audience than The Food Network. All over at MSNB, save Joy Raid, She's lost roughly half of her viewers since the election.
Speaker 3: Army, Well, what do you say to that?
Speaker 13: Oh, Joy Reed could not have happened to a better person. Oh my god, so delicious. I mean, Look, CNN had three hundred and seventy six thousand people in prime time as just a comparison, that's for fourteen percent of Fox Knew who's during the same primetime. Look are we shocked that the American people don't want to see a continued mouthpiece of the failed Biden administrations? Of course they don't reflective the numbers.
Speaker 2: No question about it, no doubt about it. The joyless joy Raid is on the downa army horror.
Speaker 3: It's good to see you. Thank you so much for joining me. And that's it for me. This evening up next is news Night, good Night,