Speaker 1: We got.
Speaker 2: Every day.
Speaker 3: I need to know.
Speaker 4: I need to know now, I need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know. I need to know what's in the news today to know. This is what you need to know. We know what you need to know with Jody and asy parents.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is d day for social media platforms. Thank god for the federal government for stepping in on this one. So Labour has decided that YouTube will be covered with its worldwide first social media age limit, despite previously saying they're exempted. So Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok and x are already included in the ban. So under the law, the platforms will face fines up to almost fifty million dollars and I repeat that, fifty million dollars for failing to take reasonable steps to prevent underage account holders from using their services.
Speaker 2: I'm firsthand. Oh yeah, it sucks. YouTube man, Oh my god, there's stuff that.
Speaker 5: There's some amazing stuff and the majority of stuff on YouTube is so good. I learned how to play guitar on YouTube. Did you you can learn anything on youtubean?
Speaker 6: Is that a good example?
Speaker 1: Whah?
Speaker 2: Maybe not?
Speaker 5: But anyway, yeah, that the stuff where people on their streamers and YouTubers which are one hundred percent targeting kids for likes and subscribes is really dangerous and makes parents watching so angry because they're basically teaching your kids to be little to kids.
Speaker 2: That's what it is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So the personality is the strong personalities are people that you're like, I hate this person so much, and they are guiding and showing my kids what they think is perceived to be a cool personality.
Speaker 6: I know, I get so jack of YouTube.
Speaker 1: So my five year old likes to screen onto the main TV and I just lose my mind. And some of the parents out there who've got young families who have exploited them in order to make some money in terms of follow out, follow my family to Disneyland and all that sort of stuff, and they play games in the mall where they're trying to find each other. It is the most single irritating thing. But yet if you take it away from her, she has a meltdown that she calls it YouTube, a meltdown over YouTube, And I'm like, oh, can we please, I'm so happy that this is happening. And on a more dangerous level, this is you were saying you found your kids watching people encouraging them to like and subscribe under threat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so so, And it was just quite random because just sort of half listening to stuff in the back roend and go, hang on, did you just say that? The first one was if you love your parents, like and subscribe, and the second one I was like, if you love puppies, like and subscribe, And then this idiot went into this explanation of like, you know you like puppies, don't she'd like to subscribe?
Speaker 2: Well, is this a trend?
Speaker 5: Here's some examples of why you should like and subscribe. Some of these absolute idiots.
Speaker 3: Mentioned a light and subscribe and if you go, I will phone where you live you can subscribe.
Speaker 2: I will murder your family. No, I'm just kidding, you know, I love you guys.
Speaker 7: This messages being transmitted to a brainware sporting it to like subscribe against your will.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 6: Hat it wow.
Speaker 1: Hate everything about it? Yeah, except for the social media van. So that will go through today and parents can be just that little more relieved. Oh I must say though, that YouTube kids will escape the van and that's under the premise that children can't upload videos and it has other safety restrictions as well, So that gets through not actual YouTube itself that's designed for adults will not be available from kids.
Speaker 2: Moving towards YouTube as a whole is awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but what happens with a public accessible social media platform is you get bad people on that.
Speaker 2: So that's what's.
Speaker 1: Happening, absolutely, And you know, I've heard I've heard people speak about this before, just in terms about the sexploitation that goes on with young kids. And apparently adults can infiltrate things like roadblocks, So those little chat rooms, you've got adults sneaking in there as well, just having conversations with kids. It's just it's absolutely terrifying. And the more restrictions we have, the better morning.
Speaker 2: The following segment is a.
Speaker 6: Content graphic language and nothing. You'll see it's easily offended. Well, you're about to find out just.
Speaker 2: How easily your father's one six nothing.
Speaker 5: Love this time in the morning. Don't worry, we'll straight up to seven o'clock. But right now shows what you got.
Speaker 1: Okay, headline a couple hospitalized after attempting edible body paints.
Speaker 2: She never fails.
Speaker 6: You missed the keyword internally.
Speaker 2: Okay. Internally is a very very key word in stories like this.
Speaker 1: A British couple steamy Saturday night took a turn when their attempt at edible body paints went from sensual to hospital emergency.
Speaker 6: Oh it's a fine line.
Speaker 1: It's a fine line between oh my god, that feels so good, Oh my god, I'm at the ra h.
Speaker 5: Also, there's there's there's a difference between tasting and just making a guts of yourself. Yeah, don't try and fill up on edible body paint. We've always said that.
Speaker 1: According to paramedics, the couple, both in their thirties, had read a Spicy Couple's blog that suggested using DIY body paint made from icing, sugar, honey and food dye, but instead of brushing it on, they decided to get creative and, in their own words, explore internal flavor zone once again.
Speaker 5: I feel like in this space we see a bunch of words put together that you don't really find in any other spaces. Say that again, explore internal flavor zone.
Speaker 6: It met you just did because I felt like you really wanted.
Speaker 2: It flavor zone.
Speaker 1: After applying generous amounts inside each other's private areas, the night of romance quickly escalated into a night of burning, itching, and regrettable stickiness.
Speaker 2: There's some spots you just don't need extra stickiness, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean, The woman reportedly said, and braced yourself for this because these are the best words that you're going to hear all day.
Speaker 6: You're ready.
Speaker 1: It was fine for the first ten minutes. Then it felt like a bake off inside my vagoca.
Speaker 2: I don't know much in this space, but I know it's not supposed to feel like that.
Speaker 6: Actually, I thought that was the best bit. That gets better.
Speaker 1: The man claimed his testicle smelled amazing but felt like hot toffee ups.
Speaker 2: He's outdoneer.
Speaker 1: Doctors diagnosed them both with severe yeast infections, bacterial imbalance, and one case of what they call dessert trauma.
Speaker 6: Gosh ah dear.
Speaker 1: Hospital staff is said to be still giggling, but issued a public health reminder. Just because it's edible, it doesn't mean it. Hospital staff are said to be still giggling, but issued a public health reminder just because it's edible doesn't mean it belongs up there.
Speaker 2: Words really wise words.
Speaker 6: The couple are. They're recovering.
Speaker 1: That's good, and they went on to warn other people we learn the hard way. Literally, sugar does not belong in your sex life or your sex organs.
Speaker 2: That's the one. If nothing else, take from that vital information.
Speaker 1: Please, ladies and gentlemen, do you know what I'm going to take into my day? The words then it felt like a bake off in my vagina.
Speaker 5: I thought you were going to say the words flavor zone. Here's a question for you, Jades Ossie. Men the most awkward men on this planet?
Speaker 6: Are you using yourself as an example?
Speaker 2: I'll be the prime example?
Speaker 6: Perfect? Then yes, yes, yes, they are so compared to some.
Speaker 2: Of the other countries.
Speaker 5: Thick about the charm of the English and maybe I would say bordering on the arrogance of the American men, Like are we just Australians not getting it?
Speaker 2: Or are we too laid back? Or we just not full on Enugh? Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: I just don't think you've got much game? Is the things?
Speaker 2: Ah that hurts.
Speaker 1: There's one or two exceptions to the rule, but I think you guys rely too much on just that whole of laid back Australian thing.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, it's not getting to where it should be now.
Speaker 6: You need to work a little harder.
Speaker 5: So a US model and media personality has revealed her agonizing attempt to try and to get a date with a hot zy guy. So this is Sammy Shane. She's a twenty one d old. She's the daughter of Charlie Shane and Denise Richards. So she was on TikTok and recount of the time she struggled to flirt with a man from down Under involving her dog, which is a great passage. You would have thought a great conversation stuff if someone's got a dog, Yeah, listen to this.
Speaker 8: I hear this man saying to his friend like, oh my god, that dog is really cute, and he's like, you've a really cute dog, kind of comes so hi, and I was like, yeah please. As he's like patting my dog, part of me was like, you haven't gone up to any of these other dogs. And then I had to take my dog to the bathroom and there was bushes over there, and the hot man was standing by the bushes.
Speaker 2: I took my dog over there, and he was in a.
Speaker 8: Group of people and he literally I watched him do like a full head turn. He watched me go over there. He says to his friends like, all right, guys, I'll see you later or whatever comes over to me. He's like, I just have to say bye to your puppy again, and he's like putting him goodbye, and then he like, I'll sue around.
Speaker 6: Was this just about my dog?
Speaker 8: And I really hope I see him again?
Speaker 2: Because I don't know what to do.
Speaker 5: We don't know what to do. We don't know how to make the next step. We need something to make it for it. Okay, what do we do?
Speaker 6: I think?
Speaker 5: Where do we put our hands? Do I keep you on the forehead? All that sort of stuff. So I keiss you on the nose. That's awkward. Hi, nice to meet you. Oh gosh, why did I.
Speaker 2: Just kiss that? Does I know?
Speaker 1: Can I just say you're the most awkward man in these situations because you are so oblivious. You're so oblivious to human cues of all kinds, like the signals of their men, and you just completely and just everything goes over your head.
Speaker 6: It's actually quite extraordinary to ith.
Speaker 5: Okay, great, I'm glad you're having fun with it, because it's a tough way to live. Jokes, it's a really tough way to live. So her Australian followers flocked to her Instagram to give her some comments and offer some advice, with many saying men down under a dumb and terrible at flirting. One bloke said on her comments we have noris. I'm sorry. Another one said, Ozzie, guys are dumb when it comes to flirting.
Speaker 2: They almost don't do it. Yeah, they just want a fruit easy.
Speaker 8: Adelaine Crows Vice Captain, really proud.
Speaker 4: Of how the group has been out to deal with some challenges, momentum swings and always give ourselves an opportunity to win.
Speaker 3: He's a buyer, no Mike kids the Crown, but to us he's just a girl dad from Glen Elk.
Speaker 8: Please welcome, Hello, Crows Vice Captain Alex.
Speaker 2: Be welcome, Good morning, Dods.
Speaker 6: To be good morning, Good to have you.
Speaker 1: We're going to talk about how the Crows are flying in just a moment, but let's get to more pressing matters please, because we've got a bias. A four s a snack stand in the studio at the moment, Andrew Hazer onto his six baless cookie.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's okaybelieve it.
Speaker 1: Just car blow and I was saying, how when I have a meat pie, I like to peel the top off the pastry and just eat the inside because I'm funny like that. And you tell everyone, please, how you eat the rice crackers the salt and vinegar ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a mad salt vinegar fan.
Speaker 4: And there's a brand out there Peckish, Yes, and it's got a great balance of good salt but high vinegar.
Speaker 2: And anytime you have.
Speaker 4: A little tickle in the throat or people gargle or have a lemon ginger tea, I don't do that. I go straight to the salt Peckish, and I double look at double side, So lick the vinegar, lick the salt side, yes, and then put it down the gob And I'm telling you, I wake up the next day feeling a million bucks.
Speaker 5: Well, next time, this one together, okay, yeah, do we do the same like the same same biscuit order to do?
Speaker 2: Do? Do we believe in germs? And you're getting that little singe on the back of your throat from the vinegar.
Speaker 1: We fly one in this space the complicated factories, though Andrew Hayes gets a lot of Ulce's old Olco McGee over here.
Speaker 5: I'm just about three four oss as we speak. It's a stress thing for me, but they're all in my tongue. And if I was to inject a bit of Sultan viner on that, oh my tongue would blow up, probably vacate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you wake up the next morning a four am, your alum goes off bank gone.
Speaker 1: Do you reckons will be gone if he has Sultan vinegar peckishes today?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I don't know if aliens are allowed something to get.
Speaker 6: Someone's been listening this morning talk.
Speaker 2: Can we just ask a quick question?
Speaker 5: It sort of feels like and if you've just woken up from living under rock, Yeah, Crow's going alright, They're okay. But I did see you last week on Double A speaking about how if anyone talks about finals, oh boy, what happens? Can I ask you, as a leader, what happens if one of the younger blokes or every one of the coaches sort of veers off and talks about finals like is it like is it a is it a round house to the side of the head from Alex Milbourne? Or how do you keep the club in check?
Speaker 4: And that's the responsibility as an experienced player is to maintain this level head to make sure every week you roll into the so on Monday. So Monday you come in a great win to understand that you've had a great performance, But then what's the next challenge?
Speaker 2: And that's the beauty of our sport.
Speaker 4: It's not like I often compare it to Olympic athletes, right if you have one good performance, you've got four years later to back it up on the biggest stage. Or if you have a poor performance four years later, where we get the opportunity to do it seven days l eight days later, and it's a what is it? A seven month block that we just got to lock in. And that's the challenge that we're facing at the moment. There's a lot of noise, a lot of positive noise, and you want to you want to accept it and appreciate it. But at the same time, you can't let yourself go there because you might just drop that two or three percent.
Speaker 1: Do you have to be a little bit excited though, I mean, you look at that forward line foggy Pilthorpe, you know rankin text that's exciting gear.
Speaker 2: Oh it is, And that's that's a moment.
Speaker 4: Since I've walked into this foota club at the start of the year, I am there's been times where I'm pitching myself that I'm out on the same field as some of these guys. So a clear moment was that gather around goal text Walker kick the first one of the night, and I was like a genuine fan. And then on the weekend I've started on the bench. I think it was the second quarter and as I've come on, it was when Riley Philthorpe rolled around on his left and kicked it from fifty five and I literally run on fresh legs, like I jumped the fence in the stands and just run up to him and gave him.
Speaker 2: Hug, thinking selfie, how am I at you? Generally? How am I that lucky? So you're right, the forward line is good.
Speaker 4: We've got a great balance like Keyser Benny Keyes who continues to make everyone around him so much better and very grateful that I'm a part of that forward line.
Speaker 6: How much baby oil is going onto those arms, by the way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's fairbit, Yeah, but how good does it? People walk through the gates because Keys's out there. I rock up the training some days when it's pouring his rain, and I just know Keys's going to be there looking at a million bucks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So Ben Keys Jeers. What about the hair is rock? We just talked about ben Key's head. Oh, yes, it's as perfect as it gets. It's strand perfect. There's got to be a lot of effort that goes into and do you know what sort of product they use?
Speaker 2: No? I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm not someone who puts too much into mind, so it's not necessarily interest of mine. But you can tell Keys is coming in a di Arthur's washy hair because it's a big fluffall but slowly it slowly backs its way back to perfection of he's you just get behind and want to play play with and play for because he looks great, but he's very good at what he does.
Speaker 1: It also looks like one of those Burmese cats with his hair or fluffy want.
Speaker 2: Beautiful?
Speaker 6: Do the Burmese have no hair? Am I getting confused?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: No, that's the Burmese got hair. We've got a Burmes. They sound terrible.
Speaker 5: Can you stick around because when needs to talk about the Tom Papley Tom Papley Betoby green stuff, which we think is absolutely hilarious. But surely you've been on the end if you've not thrown something out there, some solid sledges.
Speaker 2: Across the journey. Yeah, let's chat about it all right, let's do that next easy.
Speaker 6: Adelaine Crows vice captain, really proud.
Speaker 2: Of the other group.
Speaker 4: Has been out to deal with some challenges, momentum swings and always give ourselves an opportunity to win.
Speaker 2: Fer He's just a girl.
Speaker 9: Dad.
Speaker 2: I'm Glenn Elk.
Speaker 9: Please welcome with Hollow Crows A vice captain Alex You.
Speaker 2: Yes, Alex joining us in the studio.
Speaker 5: Crows absolutely flying ahead of a big game against the Hawks on Friday night.
Speaker 2: A and B.
Speaker 5: You're such a lovely guy. I don't want to embarrass you, which is such a lovely guy. What happens though, when you jump on the field, you turn like, are you lippy?
Speaker 4: I'm not a lippy operator unless someone attacks first. Yeah, it's more when you cross that white line, you turn.
Speaker 2: Talk about the alien topic.
Speaker 4: Right, as soon as you cross that line, you change into a different person. Mine's a competitor, so I'll transform into this ultra competitor alien high, high intense, and yeah, I got a third eye and some things come out of my head.
Speaker 2: That's a bit weird, but I got to pray he'be in hand.
Speaker 4: I would say a lot of people, a lot of people do that when they cross the line, they're a completely different person as they are on for you.
Speaker 5: Okay, very interesting across it's been there what a few days. Toby Green, who had some choice words to say about Tom Papley via Ben Dixon in the halftime interview. Tom Papley's got a little bit to say the first half just there a little bit of feeling of this one.
Speaker 2: He's looking overweight. You see how he goes second half.
Speaker 5: Make good luck, which we thought was quite funny because clear it was a bit of tongue in check. Toby Green has since cleaned it up via Tommy Serreh Sheridan's podcast.
Speaker 7: When I said it, I was like, I shouldn't have said that. That was stupid, But again the emotions got the better of me and I just could hear perhaps yap been away in my years. I was sitting on the care to at midnight. I got home and on my Instagram message Tom Bapley comes out here we go. I was like, what's this going to be? And it's just afraid of your meeting McDonald's. It was pretty funny.
Speaker 6: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: You like when there's a bit of banter and it gets heated, but then afterwards everyone kisses him, makes up so.
Speaker 4: Good, and I think that's people forget that. In the pretty world, you can you can see two people going out at each other, but as soon as that siren goes, often just shut. You always shake the hand and you walk off and you can laugh at it. This oftentimes here, especially in the two team town, where you cross pass and you're talking about things that happened on the footy field, laughing about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, before we ask you, what's the best sledge you've been on the receiving on end of dms?
Speaker 6: Do other players from other clubs slide into your dms? Often?
Speaker 4: Ever, there's a couple from the Melbourn footy club that find their way through, but they're obviously ex teammates. So I've never had anything from someone who I've never met.
Speaker 6: Yeah, right, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: This brings us to our next question, what's the best sledge you've ever ever copped on the footy field?
Speaker 4: Well, capt Man Rue Early, literally within my first three minutes on the footy field, our debut Marvel Stadium against Saint Kilda, how are we eighteen? So when I was going through as a fourteen fifteen year old or maybe a little bit younger. Actually Saint Kilda at the top of their game Grand Final after Grand Final. Never got there, so leave on tagner yep, Nick Reewold got ard. So I'm running out there and it's similar to the other day with Riley Philthilp. I I can't believe I'm out here. This is amazing. Yeah, And I run out to my position and big Nick Reewatt's work horses has worked all the way back down to the to the his back line, which is our forward line.
Speaker 2: I think we must have kicked the goal and he's run past me a thud straight to the chest. Who the hell are you? What you do? But I'm in awe, Oh my god, Nick Rereewats just touched me. I've made it. I've made it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Alexander Will's going to a broken stand.
Speaker 4: But Nick Reewats every time you hear him on the Channel seven, I'm like that guy. He was the first player that ever touched me on the footy field.
Speaker 6: Have you ever told him that story?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, he would not remember because he would have done it to every.
Speaker 6: Exactly right.
Speaker 2: Friday night mate, Hawks dangerous but your own one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a again coming back to what I said earlier, what I love this sport that we're in.
Speaker 2: Is you getting a new opportunity every week?
Speaker 4: And when he played a Hawthorne six weeks ago, So yeah, we got a good handle on what they're very good at, and they probably have a great handle on what our strengths are.
Speaker 2: But I'm confident that we are continuing to improve us.
Speaker 4: The outlaid Crows and another opportunity to get out Adelaide Oval and a shout out to the forty six thousand good hands, shout out in the stands, both put Audlaine and Crows fans. Yeah, there was a moment late in the last quarter. It was coming in sideways the rain and I looked up to the stands and there's people still everywhere.
Speaker 2: I thought, how good is this for say footy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the product that we're putting out there, it's footy is in a great spot here, and.
Speaker 6: You've got supporters like me that at lunchtime went screw this.
Speaker 1: There's no way there might be some rain, So I'm not going to to go exactly right, Alex Nibble and thank you so much. For coming in as always all the best on Friday night.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys.
Speaker 5: Great to see this all right, big shadout as well to eighty our support services they bring us to Alex nibble in each and every week. So for ndies and homes support Trust adal support services, big enough to reliance, small enough to know your name. Thirteen twenty four to ten A and B still here. I'm not sure if you know about this, amb but we have the most raw Adelaide show tickets in town. Hello, So tell all your friends and tell your teammates, all.
Speaker 2: Right, line up a line up. I love this one this week. So the debate is aliens exist? I'm saying they do? Jody is saying they do not. Yes, why are you an alien hater? They like you, They speak very highly of you.
Speaker 6: Bother to do that. When was the last time you had a chat with an alien?
Speaker 2: I think I'm speaking to one right now as I look at producing about that.
Speaker 6: Don't alienate people, mate, you need.
Speaker 1: All the votes.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: See that's where we get the expression from don't alienate people?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, all right, would you like to go first?
Speaker 1: I don't know it's actually not producing, Lucy, all right, do you want me to go first, Sure, sure can.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Aliens exist, Yeah, right, and no one believed you sneaky sound system because you're either drunk or high. If you think supernatural creatures exist, you need to park your tin four hat for just one second. Aliens are up there with a lot list of things that you believe to be true but simply are not. Like unicorns shitting glitterpoo, Kim Kardashian's ass, the friend who says I'm just going out for one drink, the bottom of a woman's handbag.
Speaker 6: It's not real. No one's ever seen it.
Speaker 1: It's a black hole where all your pens and hairpins swirl in mythical abyss crocs with gibbets that are cool. Andrew Hayes's natural tan that's hum purchase that doesn't reveal your deepest, darkest secrets to the entire population of China. Overweight Pilate's instructors a heavenly planet where all the missing socks have gone to live their single life in harmony, sports bar up padding inserts that don't twist in the wash.
Speaker 6: It's all a mythical illusion.
Speaker 9: People.
Speaker 1: Also, where's your evidence? Isn't crop circles are alien messages. That's just day from regional counsel with the lawnmarer and a redful addiction. In conclusion, if you think aliens are real, then I'm with old mate Niles Barkley year.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, oh geez, that's a solid debate, solid debate. How very dare you first of all insult people who like to courageously wear crocs with gibbets because they are cool by the way as you go.
Speaker 6: Them off his feet and waves them around the studio.
Speaker 2: Fantastic stuff. And also this tan's real? Sweet?
Speaker 6: Is it sweety in the middle of winter? That is that olive skins real?
Speaker 2: Don't you bash my beautiful mediterrane silk skin? Okay?
Speaker 8: Is it.
Speaker 6: Last holidays we had? You went to the Port Adelaide training Museum. You didn't go to the Europe and the Mediterranean in your mouth holding.
Speaker 5: The skin's holding very well from summer, holding very well, or my turn, and I'm saying that aliens do in fact exist.
Speaker 2: We are not alone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I believe you.
Speaker 5: Connie from Sneaky Sound System, Okay, so I guess Area fifty one is just a myth. Oh grower being so ignorant. Look, I'll take it to the next level. Here's a list of people who I reckon are definitely aliens living amongst us. Think about it, Tony Abott, there's right. The onion eating incident was a dead giveaway.
Speaker 2: Who does that? No being on this earth? Joe Biden.
Speaker 5: I don't think I need to give reasons why that guy is controlled by some small people inside his brain.
Speaker 2: They're not very good at controlling it.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 5: Elon Musk is far too smart for this world. Kanye West is an alien. If he's not, I will eat my hat and possibly will Smith with men and black serving as an incredible decoy. Wait wait, wait, wait, wait wait wait wait, are you trying to say that Marvin the Martian isn't real? Get some culture for goodness sake, look at the skies. Ask yourself what's out there. I want to believe I want to meet an alien. I don't want to be probed, but I want to believe. I arrest my case at Kanye West. Yes, that's actually you think he's a stock standard human being.
Speaker 1: You make a valid Melissa from Panorama. You could win this for Hazy if you like. Do you think aliens are real? Space ships. They could have been here by now, could have They could have had us by now, that's true with all that technology.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe they have such good technology that they see what we're doing. They're like, oh my gosh, why would we go there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Why would the radio?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 2: Don't say that to my bosses.
Speaker 6: Do you know what they're listening to?
Speaker 7: God?
Speaker 1: He speaks so quickly and he skips words. We can't understand him. Do you think where aliens are hard to understand this?
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what, man, I love cops, some insults over the time, but saying to me that perhaps aliens don't visit Earth because they listened to you of the radio was right.
Speaker 6: Up there, all right, all right, thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: Okay, good stuff, Oh my soul?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 6: So what are we sitting at? Two a piece? Producing Lucy's one a sorry, one a piece?
Speaker 2: Just okay?
Speaker 6: Hailey from Parallewi, all right, Hi, guys, how are you good?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 2: Good good?
Speaker 6: You know the drill? You know what you gotta do right now?
Speaker 3: I do, But Jody, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I'm fine at hazy no.
Speaker 2: To be you know. Even David Bowie asked, you know, is their life on Mars?
Speaker 5: And I think like, I think you've answered the question.
Speaker 2: I think there is life on Mars.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh wow, I'm so glad that we're in the same space. Do you feel like, Haley, for those who are really, really strongly suggesting that there isn't aliens on Earth, do you feel like there's a possibility that people are saying that are aliens themselves?
Speaker 2: Why? What against? One hundred percent? So Haley and I both agree that perhaps you're an alien? Jo I cannot do.
Speaker 1: Okay, Haley, I'm so sorry you find yourself in a position where you're looking to Andrew Hayes for answers from the universe.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry. I'm sorry about that. I'll all right. That means we have a winner. Winner you can do.
Speaker 5: Thank you to everyone who voted. You're on the standby list for Winter Weekend Escape. Oh my gosh, it's still it's seven to two now in your favor. I'm just happy to be here, happy to be.
Speaker 2: On the board.
Speaker 6: Stormy timebe storming.
Speaker 2: Home, stormy home, cheez. When is the year end next June? Hopefully?
Speaker 1: Every now and then something on the internet jumps out and grubs you, and you just go, that is my person so I want to play you this little bit of an audio from a little girl. I presume she's Scottish from the accent. I mean, you'd be more well qualified to know than I am because of your Scottish roots.
Speaker 6: You married someone from Scotland.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she is talking about the fact that her sister kept taking her charger to her iPad. And it is the quintessential argument between two young sisters that has had universally across the globe.
Speaker 6: Have a listen to this.
Speaker 9: Thanks a lot, you idiot, Thanks a lot, Rachel, thanks a what, thanks to you. My charge is not charging on my iPad because it's got you to your iPad instead of mine. It's not charging my iPad and it's all the fault. I hope you're happy because I've told Mom.
Speaker 2: I hope you're happy. I told Mom you're idiot.
Speaker 6: Now, now that I hear it back, I think it sort of sounds more Northern England.
Speaker 2: But what it is, it's got all.
Speaker 1: There's something about the little kids over there in their accents that is so adorable. But yeah, I love it so much. But isn't that when you've got little kids, that's how they fight?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, And the big thing. I like the big payoff as well.
Speaker 5: Well, guess what, You're in trouble because I've told Mom your life is about to be.
Speaker 1: Awful and you should see all the comments on the internet. It's like it's like, oh, we're coming for you, Rachel.
Speaker 2: Rachel, go into hiding, Rachel, You're in big stripe.
Speaker 1: So I will say this to the lady on Paynham Road the other morning who shamelessly pulled into my lane and cut me off.
Speaker 6: This is my Mendra going forward.
Speaker 9: Thanks a lot, you idiot.