Speaker 1: On Scoring Lives Australia. This is the Wader Penalty Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Riata Panety Show. Coming up tonight. The Albanizi government accused of woke lunacy in its community sports funding program. We'll look at some of the absurd priorities of modern labor. Shortly, today's newspol data shows the overwhelming majority of Australians do not believe that labor deserve a second term. New Zealanders railing against the excesses of.
Speaker 3: The trans movement.
Speaker 2: We have the extraordinary footage for you Jade Vance's groundbreaking speech in Unich.
Speaker 3: Dan Wild will be here to discuss that.
Speaker 2: Shortly and plenty more and later in the hour, Alex Stein and Kinsey's schofield with the latest from the US, including Elon Musk's latest Baby Mama drama and Left is Losing It features the dumbest statement ever made by New US anchor and and over refreshed Kamala.
Speaker 4: Harris for those rates to be maintained, which means we have to be vet on it and it's just the nature of it.
Speaker 2: But first, the Albanezy government has come under fire for ripping federal funding out from underneath community groups, including local sporting clubs. Previously, the Stronger Communities Grand Scheme funded things like fitting out community centers and scout halls, air conditioning and kitchen upgrades, new sports equipment, spectator seating, goalposts, new bike paths and skate parks. You know, practical, necessary things that benefit the community. But now Labor has flipped the entire scheme on its head and replaced it with all sorts of woke, far left priorities. The scheme now funds things like building First Nations cultural spaces, NATOC Week celebrations, gender neutral facilities, and also websites about how welcoming you are of newly arrived migrants.
Speaker 3: Joining me now for more on.
Speaker 2: This is the deputy executive director at the Institute of Public Affairs, Dan Wild.
Speaker 3: Dan, this really speaks to the warped.
Speaker 2: Priorities of the Albanesi government and the mad bureaucracy that runs the show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 6: They're putting the interests of these woke in a city activists the head of families in the outer suburbs, and I think this just typifies what modern labor is all about. They're not about the working class They not about the suburbs in a way that perhaps they once were under Bob Hawk. This Alb and Easy government is much different altogether. They're ripping the rug from underneath those who need this kind of funding. And it's also an example of how the federal government is able to use taxpayer funds as sort of a weapon or a cudgel to implement their divisive and unpopular ideology. I mean, sixty percent of Australians voted no to the Voice. The overwhelming majority of those living in labor seats labor held electorates voted no to the Voice to Parliament as well, So you know, Australians have rejected this ideological nonsense.
Speaker 5: This is just absolutely crazy.
Speaker 6: But you know this government keeps going down the path of division rather than actually funding people based on merit and based on what a local community needs.
Speaker 2: Now let's have a look at what Alban Easy and Jody got up to on Valentine's Day. My gosh, who reached out first?
Speaker 3: Who dresses the best?
Speaker 7: This is fine, Who's the most stubborn, who's the biggest bunny?
Speaker 5: Sam?
Speaker 2: Both of us?
Speaker 5: I think?
Speaker 8: Who said I love you first?
Speaker 1: Same time?
Speaker 3: Same time? It was definitely the same time. Yeah, oh, dear Dan.
Speaker 2: It was a cringe session and some likened it to a Maths episode.
Speaker 3: But is this actually in endearing?
Speaker 2: Doesn't humanize the PM and speak to I don't know, younger voters, perhaps.
Speaker 6: Not really because it was all scripted. I mean what they said it at the same time, Ye're right, that just never happens so exactly. I mean, if it was authentic and they were doing it off the cuff, you know, yeah, sure, but you know, and I think if Albin Easy keeps putting out these cringey videos, I think that Australians are going to break up with him very soon at the election. You know, you just sort of got to wonder who's advising these people to do this. We've sent it from Chris Bowen, you know, cracking a beer while he's on camera while Energy builds it through the roof, Clara O'Neil putting out some pretty weird stuff. And Australians look at that and they go, well, I can't afford a carton of eggs. And they're putting the finger at each other and their dog in a video.
Speaker 5: I don't get it.
Speaker 6: Maybe some people like it, maybe some Greens voters in a Sydney like it.
Speaker 5: But I think most Australians look at that and they just turn off.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, they're trying to jump on all these social media trends that are happening. So those types of videos have been doing the rounds, but normally they're a little bit more authentic than that, because yes, that did look scripted, and I don't think nobody buys or they said I love you at precisely the same moment for the first time.
Speaker 3: I mean, give us a break, let's get serious.
Speaker 2: Now, let's turn our attention to Europe, where US Vice President JD. Vance gave a scathing address at the Munique Security Conference. He warned EU leaders at the loss of European values poses a much greater threat to the continent than external factors, including Russia. He spoke on a wide range of topics, including the suppression of free speech in Europe and the rise in anti democracy sentiment where the elite think they better than the public. And here's what he had to say about the mass immigration that Europe has experience.
Speaker 9: No voter on this continent went to the ballot box to open the floodgates to millions of unvetted immigrants.
Speaker 1: But you know what they did vote for.
Speaker 9: In England, they voted for Brexit, and agree or disagree, they voted for it, and more and more all over Europe they're voting for political leaders who promised to put an end to out of control migration.
Speaker 2: Dan the Vice President's brutal honesty, seemed to offend many of those in attendance.
Speaker 6: It did, but I thought it was a groundbreaking speech, a necessary speech, and something that I think is going to shift the debate.
Speaker 5: I mean, we're in a new global order.
Speaker 6: As jd Evan said, there's a new sheriff in town, and basically, if you want the protection of the sheriff, you're going to have to play by the new rules. You know, the US has been underwriting European defense for many, many years, and sure, I mean the United States get us a benefit from that as well, but Trump was pretty clear in his first incarnation that they're going to have to pay up, and now jd Evans is extending that by saying, you've also got to revivify your culture. I think the most important thing that jd Evans said was the biggest The biggest threat to Europe is internal not external. And that's not to minish or downplay the serious external threats, but to acknowledge, well, if you've got a divisive political movement, mass migration which is largely unchecked and against the interests of the mainstream of your society, in addition to the fact that you're running an anti free speech censorship agenda, of course people in your society are going to start pushing back. So I think Europe needs to get its own backyard in order before it starts telling the US what to do.
Speaker 2: And this is something we've talked about on this station, on this program for years. Douglas Murray's book The Strange Death of Europe. They came out around a decade ago, so what he was telling them shouldn't have been groundbreaking, but it was because they just do not hear that, and they certainly don't hear that from the Vice President now staying in Munich.
Speaker 3: There was another.
Speaker 2: Suspected terrorist attack, this time an Afghan asylum seeker is allegedly guilty of driving into a group of people, killing a mother and a two year old child injuring dozens more and according to reports, the suspect came to Germany in twenty sixteen when he had his asylum application rejected, but his deportation was also suspended and he's obviously remained in the country. Counter Terrorism police are currently investigating Dan.
Speaker 3: I suspect this.
Speaker 2: Will have an impact on the upcoming election.
Speaker 5: Yeah will.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's I mean, just a terrible thing to happen, you know, having those children killed in such a fashion, and you know, I think it goes to the point what it's talking about in terms of the migration and migration. I mean, this typifies the problem that he should have been deported and he wasn't. I mean maybe he shouldn't have even been there to start with, but if he had reasonable grounds to be there but then was found to have breached certain things and should be deported, well why wasn't he? And this gets to the bigger issue across Europe and across the Western world, which is this unchecked mass migration program which does not have the consent of the community. Is not only an economic and social problem, but it's now causing serious issues from a terrorist potential terrorist perspective, as we've seen in Australia as well. So the more that this goes on and the less willing that political leaders are to confront and be honest about this problem. Are the worse it is going to get until there is a change of leadership in Germany and in other countries in Europe.
Speaker 2: Now, there was another suspected terrorist attack in Austria yesterday. Twenty three year old Syrian refugee has been arrested by police after he's stabbed a fourteen year old boy to death and injured five others. The suspect was seen grinning as he was cornered by police. Dan, this is really bringing home what jd. Vance was talking about, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Yeah it is.
Speaker 6: And look, people have known this for a long time, and you know, certainly migration has been critical to our society and many other societies for a long period of time. But when you've got situations like this, it's no wonder the public is turning against it. And none of us are saying, look this is the problem of all the migrants or anything like that, but clearly things are getting much worse. I can't even remember it being like this when I was growing up, so you know, something's gone terribly wrong. And look, the fundamental point is multiculturalism has failed. You know, when you don't have a majority culture, when you don't have a culture for new migrants to integrate into, then you're going to get enclaves like this of all kinds of people doing all kinds of things. So it's the responsibility of governments and civil society to reaffirm our majority culture and our values and for that to be in tech were part of any migration system.
Speaker 2: Words matter, and we should be talking about having a multi ethnic culture and being proud of that, because multiculturalism is something entirely different, and I agree with you, it's a failed project. Let's cross to New Zealand. Now we don't talk about New Zealand often enough, but over there, members of a local church held a counter protest during the Auckland Rainbow Parade and then they gat crashed an event where children, and we're talking here, children.
Speaker 3: As young as two to the ages.
Speaker 2: Of ten were being entertained by transactivists. The counter protest has performed this rousing haka.
Speaker 3: Dan.
Speaker 2: You could see the signs there there are only two genders. Let kids be kids. Surprising to see this in woke New Zealand.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, there's nothing woke about the Harkers, for sure. I think when you sort of look at this, it's, you know, it's an example of what happens with what children are being confronted with in schools and the clearly aging appropriate nature of that, and the age and appropriate nature of the events that you just described. And it's not surprising that more and more parents are starting to speak at as they learn about what exactly is being put in front of children.
Speaker 5: Of course, we should let kids be kids.
Speaker 6: And you know, nobody's saying you know, you can't change your gender if you don't want when you're an adult, if you want to go down that path, and in our society, that's up to you.
Speaker 5: But let children be children.
Speaker 6: Find an appropriate time and venue to present children with this kind of material, but too often it's been done by activists in an ageing appropriate manner. And until we get some common sense back in the education system and elsewhere, I just think we're going to see more of this.
Speaker 3: And you're so right about the Harker. I've always loved the Harker.
Speaker 2: And if it wasn't being performed by if it wasn't a Mari tradition, you can be sure they would have called it toxic masculinity. And violent and aggressive and would have somehow canceled it, but they can't do that, and it is so powerful. It is really such a wonderful moment, whether it's done in a rugby game or at a funeral or at a counter protest like that. Dan, While thank you so much for your time tonight. Joining me now is esteem geologist and author Professor Ian plymer Ian. We're going to look at some fascinating data out of the latest newsport published in Today's Australia. But first let's have a look at this absurd piece of climate alarmism from till MP Kate Cheney.
Speaker 8: I am so hot, so seriously, I'm really hot because it's a forty degree day and we've had a lot of these lately.
Speaker 3: It's almost as if the climate's changing.
Speaker 8: And that's why I've worked really hard to make improvements to climate and nature legislation that have resulted in stronger laws, and as your independent MP, I'm going to keep doing everything I can to climate proof our future.
Speaker 3: Well, stop the presses there.
Speaker 2: It's hot in summer in Australia and you would have thought, and I thought the lefties and the climate alarmists kept telling us that climate change and where there are two different things.
Speaker 10: I'm sure all the electors in the Seat of Curtain are grateful, but their independent member, who has no power and is unable to do anything in the government, but they're penant member, is changing our whole global phenomenon, which will just affect the people of Curtain. It's not going to affect the people in the US because they're out of Paris. It's not going to affect India or China because they've never been in Paris.
Speaker 1: What a wonderful woman.
Speaker 10: That woman has the power to change climate in the Seat of Kurtain. And if you've got any sense in the Seat of Curtain, go down the candidate list and look at someone else. Pick someone whose name starts with Z or P or something, but not C. This person is not representing her electorate. We have no record of significant climate change since we've been told of all going to fry and die, and that was twenty five years ago. So she's a total absolute waste of space. Vote for someone else if you are in Curtain.
Speaker 2: Now, let's turn our attention to the latest news poll. There hasn't been much movement into the primary vote, and the two party preferred, and while Anthony Albanese's net satisfaction has hit a record low of minus twenty one, voters seem reluctant to get behind Peter Dutton as well.
Speaker 3: But there was one question that really stood out in this poll to me.
Speaker 2: In voters were asked, do you think the Albanesi Labor federal government deserves to be re elected or is it time to give someone else a go?
Speaker 3: Only thirty four percent.
Speaker 2: Only one in three voters said they believe that the Albanesi government deserves another term. And you look at Labor voters, only seventy eight percent of them think that the Albanese government deserves a second term. And the breakdown of the data is also very interesting because we keep hearing this narrative that the Liberals have a problem with women. Media push that, Labor push that. But when you look at the male female breakdown, only thirty two percent of women think that Labor deserves a second term compared to thirty six percent of men. And it's also interesting looking at the state by state data, only one in five Queenslanders believe the Albanezer government should be returned, compared to around one in three in the South Wales and Victoria in what do you make of the later start or in today's news poll.
Speaker 1: Well, I haven't fallen over dead.
Speaker 10: I'm not shocked, and this evening I'll be able to go to bed quite comfortable in the fact that people have recognized that this is a very bad government.
Speaker 1: I first voted in nineteen sixty one.
Speaker 10: This is the worst government we have ever ever had, and it only deserves one term, no more.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 10: What we've also got to remember is that in the Voice and in the US elections, a lot of people did not respond honestly to surveys and they kept their baseball backs until it got to the privacy of the ballot pops. I think this is telling us that there's a lot of people out there who will actually come down very hard on labor. They have lost the plot. They're not looking after the working class people. They've run up costs like you wouldn't believe, and their energy policies have to be seen to be totally in absolute fallacious. And really, if mister Dutton wants to win this election, he should announce straight away that is going to kill off net zero, which no one really understand what is about anyway.
Speaker 1: And to get out of Paris.
Speaker 10: That will win him votes of those who might still be a little bit uncertain about our appalling government.
Speaker 2: Well, we keep hearing is the cost of living election, and energy prices are enormously important to that equation. And I just don't see how the coalition is going to prosecute the argument that they're going to reduce costs if they're also wedded to net zero and Paris and all that lunacy. Meanwhile, in the US, President Donald Trump has signed a executive order establishing the US Energy Dominance Council. The body has been tasked with driving up domestic oil and gas production, including restarting plans for new projects that were paused under the Biden administration. And this includes plans to restart a stalled New York natural gas pipeline project. What's happening in the US is a world away from what we're seeing in Australia.
Speaker 3: They are going to just go ahead.
Speaker 2: In leaps and bounds, reduce energy costs, make manufacturing far more affordable, have it an environment where business wants to invest.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, what are we doing.
Speaker 10: Well in your state, Victoria? We have a lot of gas in the ground, we have the five wells in the Wombatfield, which I have seen flaring. In other words, people have lit the gas. We have a huge amount of offshore gas in Storio. And what's Victoria doing stopping gas exploration and bringing gas in by importing it into a gas termol. So we have an energy policy which is absolutely crippling this country. We have thousands of years of coal, thousands of years of gas, millions of years of uranium, and we have an energy policy in this energy rich country which is giving us a crisis in energy. We don't have enough. So government policy is getting off this country now. Trump, on the other hand, is aware that the US does have gas, the US does have oil, and they are going to use it. They don't have much uranium, but it's next door in Canada and Blind River. There's plenty of uranium around the world. So we have a contrasting government. Mister Trump has realized that the only way to build his nation back again is to have cheap, reliable energy and a lot of it, much so you can export it. We're doing the exact opposite in this country. You cannot run a foundry on sea breezes and sunbeams.
Speaker 1: You cannot have liquid.
Speaker 10: Metal which you're going to pour and cast and have it freeze something when the wind doesn't blow. So we have some real problems with our leaders who just don't have the knowledge or the courage to say the obvious.
Speaker 1: And what Trump is doing is common sense. Yep.
Speaker 2: He's determined to turn America not just into an energy independent country, he wants it to be an energy superpower. And it looks like they're well on.
Speaker 3: The path of achieving that.
Speaker 2: Professor in plymur thank you so much for your time tonight, Still to Karma left, he is losing it. Plus the Protestant Church in Texas being led by a drag king Alex Stein has the details. Welcome back. Now it's time for lefties losing it and I'll be bringing you a new low for the mainstream media and their duriynge hatred of Donald Trump. You will not believe what a CBS anchor said on air, and she still has a job. But let's ease our way into lefties losing it by checking in on the woman who almost became the leader of the free world. The woman the media tried to tell us was a competent and visionary leader, an orator.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's Kamala time.
Speaker 4: For those rates to be maintained, which means we have to be vigilant. And it's just the nature of it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm not sure if that's Kamala time or happy hour. The form of Veep appears to be unburdened by sobriety.
Speaker 3: Allegedly, she was in New York.
Speaker 2: To visit the cast of A Wonderful World on Broadway, and she.
Speaker 3: Explains here it was a rare outing.
Speaker 2: She doesn't get out much nowadays.
Speaker 5: So you know, I look out.
Speaker 4: We wanted so much to see this before you guys left. It's my first trip to New York actually for you know, since the campaign, and I've wanted to kind of see you off before the should left. And this was so beautiful and it just had such depth and soul and.
Speaker 3: Just it was just, I mean, all the nuances, such depth and soul.
Speaker 2: But you know, it wouldn't be a Kamala word salad without some inspiring words of wisdom.
Speaker 4: It's just the nature of it. I mean, look what I mean in this beautiful plane. It doesn't mean we don't see the beauty and everything, right, these things all coexist, but I believe we fight for something not against it.
Speaker 2: Yes, clear eyes, full hearts can't lose. Well, I'm not quite sure about the clear part there, But let's move on to one of the most disgraceful performances from a news anchor they you'll ever see.
Speaker 3: Face the Nation.
Speaker 2: Host Margaret Brennan, fresh from being humiliated by JdE Vans, was interviewing Secretary of State Mark Rubio and she actually claimed, she actually claimed that the Holocaust was caused by free speech. This is not only offensively stupid and historically ignorant, but it shows just how demented the leftist media have become.
Speaker 11: He was standing in a country where a free speech was weaponized to conentuct a genocide, and he met with the head of a political party that has foreig rate views and some historic ties to extreme groups. The context of that was changing the tone of it, and you know that that the censorship was specifically.
Speaker 3: About the rape.
Speaker 12: I have to disagree with you. The free speech was not used to conduct a genocide. The genocide was conducted by an authoritarian Nazi regime that happened to also be genocidal because they hated Jews, and they hated minorities, and they hated those that they had a list of people they hated, but primarily the Jews. There was no free speech in Nazi Germany. There was none. There was also no opposition in Nazi Germany. There were a soul and only party that governed that country. So that's not an accurate reflection of history.
Speaker 2: Free speech was weaponized to conduct a genocize That's what she said word for word. Margaret Rubio corrected her, gave her historical facts to counter her frankly insane propaganda. But he was far too polite. When someone says something that spectacularly stupid, they need to be put in their place. And I mentioned JD. Vance humiliating Margaret Brennan just a few weeks ago. Let's take a little look at my two favorite moments from that interview. Here JD Vance wipes that smug look off her face.
Speaker 11: This is a country founded by immigrants.
Speaker 9: Well, this is a country founder in my country, this is a very unique country, and it was founded by some immigrants and some settlers.
Speaker 1: But just because we were founded by.
Speaker 9: Immigrants doesn't mean that two hundred and forty years later that we have to have the dumbest immigration policy in the world.
Speaker 2: And here jd Vance gives birth to a new name.
Speaker 3: I don't really care, Margaret.
Speaker 9: We absolutely cannot unleash thousands of unvetted people into our countries.
Speaker 11: People are good, These people are vetted.
Speaker 9: Just like the guy who planned a terrorist attack in Oklahoma a few months ago. He was allegedly properly vetted, and many people in the media and the Democratic.
Speaker 5: Party said that he was properly vetted.
Speaker 1: Clearly he was it.
Speaker 9: I don't want my children to share a neighborhood with people who are not properly vetted. And because I don't want it from my kids, I'm not going to force any other American citizens kids to do that either.
Speaker 11: No, and that was a very particular case. It wasn't clear if he was radicalized when he got here or while he was living.
Speaker 1: I don't really care, Margaret.
Speaker 9: I don't want that person in my country, and I think most Americans agree with me.
Speaker 2: I think that interview broke Margaret Brennan's ten years script on reality because she's now claiming that free speech in Nazi Germany, free speech in Nazi Germany caused the Holocaust. Now moving along, I do love it when teds sufferers like Bill Maher have to admit that President Trump is not only highly effective, but is now cool.
Speaker 3: This must have hurt.
Speaker 5: Here's how bad the Democrats.
Speaker 3: Trump is cool now.
Speaker 1: He's not just the most powerful.
Speaker 3: Guy in the world and just made himself like the riches.
Speaker 5: He's actually kind of at seventy eight.
Speaker 1: I mean, rappers like him.
Speaker 3: The athletes are.
Speaker 1: I was making fun of him two guys.
Speaker 13: At one time, and now we owned it and they're a do again.
Speaker 1: I mean, the.
Speaker 3: Village people are gay for Trump now.
Speaker 2: The village people are gay for Trump now. The cultural shift in the US is real, and it's big, and it's touched another former TDS sufferer, Stephen A.
Speaker 3: Smith.
Speaker 14: What voter out there can look at the Democratic Party at this moment the time, there's a voice for us, somebody that speaks for us, that goes up on Capitol.
Speaker 1: Hill and fights the fights that we want them fighting on our behalf.
Speaker 14: They didn't do that, and that's why they're behind the home and that man is back into the White House and they want to sit up there and tell you, look at the networks right now they're talking about it.
Speaker 1: Look at it. This is the latest. Looking at him. Here he goes again.
Speaker 14: When you know what here he goes again, means he's doing what he said he was going to do. He promised you he was going to do these things, and he walked in the office week one and that's exactly what he's doing. And he said, y'all do something about it. And when you try to do something about it, he's going to say, look at them now, now they're concerned about these issues. Where they talking about that during the campaign.
Speaker 3: Hell no, And trigger warning for the lefties.
Speaker 2: The polls are showing the American people back Donald Trump's key policies. Despite the twenty four to seven media hysteria and lies. Here is ABC News actually reporting facts. It leaves the Democrats HAKEM. Jeffries lost for words.
Speaker 13: Donald Trump's favorability rating is actually higher than it ever was the first time. Let me ask you. A recent Paul by Marquette looked at several of the things that he has done or says that he is going to do, and sixty three percent favor federal government's recognition of only two sexes, sixty percent favored deporting immigrants who entered the United States illegally, sixty percent favor expanding oil and gas production fifty nine percent favored declaring an emergency at the southern border. Is there anything you are seeing that Trump is doing that you are in favor of, that you think is the right thing?
Speaker 3: Let me say, as it relates to all of those issues, We're just at the beginning.
Speaker 2: There'll be plenty more lifties losing it content with My next guest, now, can't believe this is happening in the great state of Texas. Here is a church service in Dallas being led by a drag king is a woman dressed as a dude.
Speaker 3: In my day, we just call that a tomboy or a butcher. But no, it's an.
Speaker 2: Entire identity now and she's preaching at a Christian service.
Speaker 15: Performing ea gender as a daily task.
Speaker 4: I would argue as a learned cultural treat to which we.
Speaker 15: Have all been exposed as understanding. Some dragon changed throughout history. Perhaps dragged today would be defined as that which threatens the already fragile and arbitrarily constructive stream work brigida performance that is necessary to meet power dynamics.
Speaker 2: Say what now, Let's bring in my second favorite Texan comedian, host of Primetime with Alex Stein on Blaze TV, alex This is reportedly at the United Church of Christ's Cathedral of Hope, a Protestant denomination.
Speaker 3: What is going on in Texas.
Speaker 1: Well read it.
Speaker 16: That's actually our mutual friend Sarah Gonzalez, who filmed that. She was working for the Texas Family Project. It's the nonprofit organization that she basically runs here in Texas that exposes all of this weird you know, gender and doctrination of youth. And you know, Sarah goes to a lot of these drag queen story hours.
Speaker 1: But when it came to.
Speaker 16: This event, what was so unique about it is not only did they have a drag king, which is bizarre in itself, and not only is this a mockery of Christianity, they actually did a drag brunch after this event. That's right, Rita in every dollar that the drag brunch made went to the church. So it makes absolutely no sense that there are Christian churches here in Dallas, Texas that are trying to say that they believe in the Scripture when they do the exact opposite of what the Scripture preaches.
Speaker 2: Dallas, Texas suddenly think this would be happening. But all the big cities in the US go a little bit loopy. Now, we spoke earlier in the program about JD. Vans's great speech in Munich. He also gave a great speech in Paris. Look both of those up well worth a listen. But let's hear him address the hysteria in Europe about Elon Musk. Daring to comment on politics, on that content.
Speaker 9: And expressing opinions. Isn't election interference, even when people express views outside your own country, and even when those people are very influential. And trust me, I say this with all humor. If American democracy can survive ten years of Thunberg scolding, you guys can survive a few months of Elon Musk.
Speaker 2: Now, it's been an enormous backlash to that spage, a lot of commentry. Tell me what the reaction has been in the US.
Speaker 16: Well, you know, it's funny rita that everybody's getting mad at Elon Musk. Yet there's billionaires that are unelected, just like Bill Gates, that make so many decisions for the Democratic Party, and nobody tries to call that out except for conservatives. So it's just the hypocrisy is on display from the people on the left. And I'm not even saying that you have to like Elon Musk. You don't have to agree with Elon Musk. But at the end of the day, what he's done with free speech on x is incredible. So I think that he's going to create more government transparency. So I don't care that he's from South Africa. I like a guy that's getting in there and disrupting things and trying to make Americans have more information on what's really going on within our government.
Speaker 2: Well, none of this should be a surprise. It wasn't like Trump won a second term and then he shocked everybody by bringing out Elon Musk and having this Department of Government efficiency. This was part of the election promises, this was part of all the rallies Elon Musk was appearing that spelled out precisely what they plan to do. So to pretend that Elon Musk doesn't have any authority to act in this manner is plainly absurd. The President has given him that authority. He's got a mandate to do precisely what he's doing, and the hysteria is something else.
Speaker 3: Before we move on to one of my.
Speaker 2: Favorite stories of the week, President Trump was at Daytona he got a rousing reception. He's at the first sitting president to show up to an event like this, after he attended the super Bowl again, the first president sitting president to do so. Is he just enjoying this honeymoon tour around the country going to these events where he knows he's going to be cheered loudly, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Rita.
Speaker 16: Honestly, if I had to guess, I don't know if he's taking the same supplements that Hunter Biden took. But Donald Trump has more energy than any other human being on planet Earth. And the guy is an unstoppable force. And that's why he's at the super Bowl getting.
Speaker 1: Hugged from all of the players.
Speaker 16: And that's why he's at Daytona driving around the track like he owns the place. Because Donald Trump is a and I hate to say this, but he's really I think he's a superhuman. I don't even think Donald Trump is human at this point. With a way that he grinds and constantly hustles and is at every event, it just doesn't make century to what he can do.
Speaker 3: Well. He doesn't sleep much.
Speaker 2: He's one of those people who can survive on three four hours of sleep and It's amazing how much you can achieve if you're not spending eight nine hours every night sleeping. Now, I note that famous or infamous Trump mug shot is now hanging proudly in the Oval Office. This was something that again triggered the left. But tell me why this is so significant. So many political analysts who don't understand why this is powerful and what it means for Trump voters to have that mug shot hanging in the Oval office.
Speaker 16: Well, what it does, RITA, that's so important. When you see that mug shot, it makes them so relatable. Now, whether you agree with January six or nine, a lot of Trump's biggest supporters were prosecuted by our Department of Justice, which I think unfairly they're prosecuted, but some people will say that they didn't get prosecuted enough. My point is it makes Donald Trump's soh so relatable because he's seen this illegal political prosecution happened to him, and we've had thousands of other people that have happened. You know that this has also happened to So it makes Donald Trump so relatable by putting that up there and not being ashamed, being unapologetically himself and that's why Donald Trump is so awesome, and everybody knows that is actually paying attention that it was basically an inside job, a scam to convict Trump of these crimes, just like January sixth.
Speaker 1: So he's just so relatable.
Speaker 16: Donald Trump might be a billionairebody is a man of the people, and that mugshot is just a proof that he does not think he's better than everybody like they try to, you know, imply that he is.
Speaker 5: He's a man of the people truly.
Speaker 2: Well, every sham indictment, every sham charge conviction, brought him closer to the White House. And this is what the political analyst, so many on the left don't understand. They thought that if they gave him the tag of convicted felon, that he would be unelectable. Instead, he did the opposite because people saw how corrupted the system was, how they were using lawfare to stop the people having their say. And I remember back when he and Ron DeSantis were vying for the candidacy, it was neck and neck, and then the indictments came and it was Trump's Trump's to win. Nobody was going to stand in his way after that.
Speaker 3: Now they are trying to.
Speaker 2: Also Alex Drive a wedge between Elon Musk and Donald Trump. The pair have sat down with Fox News is Sean Hannity to discuss that and more.
Speaker 1: They want a divorce.
Speaker 7: They want you to to start hitting each other, and they try.
Speaker 16: Oh, President Elon Musk, for example, you do know that they're doing that to you.
Speaker 7: Oh, I see it all the time.
Speaker 1: They tried it. Then they staff that was.
Speaker 7: They have many different things of hatred. Actually, Elon called me, he said, you know they're trying to drive us apart. I said absolutely, you know. They said we are breaking As Donald Trump has seeded control of the presidency to Elon Musk. President Musk will be attending a cabinet reading at eight o'clock. And I say, it's just so obvious. They're so bad at it. I used to think they were.
Speaker 1: Good at it.
Speaker 7: They're actually bad at it. Because if they were good at it, I'd never be president because I think nobody in history has ever gotten more bad publicity than me. I could do the greatest things. I get ninety eight percent bad publicity. I could do outside of you a few of your very good friends. It's like the craziest thing. But you know what, I have learned Inland that people are smart.
Speaker 1: They get it. Yeah, they do it. They get it.
Speaker 7: They really see what's happening.
Speaker 2: Oh, that was a very interesting exchange.
Speaker 3: The full interview will be up shortly, Alex.
Speaker 2: The media campaign against Trump seems to be less and less effective. It seems to be just dismissed by the overwhelming majority of the American people.
Speaker 1: Well, Rita, you know this.
Speaker 16: You're very popular on these platforms. But in this new digital media era that Twitter or x is the new press, that is the new media. That is where people get their information, that is where people share their information. So all of the establishment that have always controlled the narrative, they hate to see a guy like Elon Musk that actually allows free speech. So, even though Donald Trump is a huge threat, Elon Musk is almost an equal threat to the people that are so entrenched in keeping a narrative just one way without an opposing opinion. So I would say that even though Donald Trump is the biggest threat to the deep state, Elon Musk is almost an equal threat because of the power that he yields, not just with his super popular cars or his super popular space program, but because he controls the modern day press, which is X and they hate that Rita and that's why they want to try to demonize him and scrutinize him so much to make him unlikable.
Speaker 2: Alex Stein, thank you for your time tonight.
Speaker 16: Thank you reader.
Speaker 3: Always a pleasure still to come.
Speaker 2: Elon Musk's latest baby Mama drama and Megelin Harry's charity donating hundreds of thousands to Democrat operators. Kinsey Schofield has all the details.
Speaker 3: You're watching the Riada Panney Show.
Speaker 2: Joining me now is celebrity and royal commentator Kinsey Schofield.
Speaker 3: Kinsey.
Speaker 2: It has been reported that Elon Musk, the richest man in the world, now has a thirteenth child, this time with a conservative influencer, Ashley Sinclair. She says she gave birth to the child five months ago, but was sworn to secrecy by Musk.
Speaker 3: Why is this public now? And has Elon confirmed the child is his?
Speaker 15: Elon has absolutely not confirmed that the child is says now. Ashley claims that she released this information because a tabloid was threatening to release it against her will, so she claims that she took control of the situation by announcing it herself. On X The only way that Elon has kind of acknowledged it was when another conservative pundit claimed that Ashley Saint Clair has been gunning for Elon for a decade, where Elon just replied underneath that accusation on Twitter, WHOA.
Speaker 2: That's interesting, Okay? Is that an admission in a way that I don't know?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm going to keep an eye on this story. But more baby Mama drama for Elon. I mean, the guy is prolific in that area. Now, let's talk about these documents that were reviewed by the New York Post, and they've revealed that Prince Harry and Megan Michael have donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to Democrat operatives through their charity, the Archweal Foundation. Kinzy, what's been the reaction. I can imagine some of the folk giving money to this charity would be a poll to learn where.
Speaker 3: Their money has ended up. Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 15: Now, Archial's biggest donation, two hundred and fifty thousand dollars, went to Ashley Biden's charity, daughter of former President Joe Biden. This is a kind of a safe house in Pennsylvania for women that recently opened, and there were questions at the time when we realized this after seeing these tax documents as to whether or not that influenced at all Joe Biden's administration fighting so hard to protect Prince Harry's visa application. A. Nile Gardner, who as you know, has been fighting through the Heritage Foundation to get those documents released, said that he believes that these donations should be scrutinized by Congress. He said, Harry and Meghan still retain royal titles and should not be engaging in any way and political activity. He believes it's outrageous and I think that you'll find a lot of people that agree with that statement.
Speaker 2: Now, let's talk about Carnie West and his Australian wife Biankerson's sorry. Reports are that they have split, it's all over, divorce is imminent. What is the latest and is there a prenup?
Speaker 15: There is not a prenup. But I would just say to you, this is not the first time you and I've had this discussion. You and I've you know, we've discussed the potential of these two falling out on multiple occasions. But you know his recent rans online anti semitic hateful, misogynistic. You know, I do think that that probably led. I mean, this was eleven days also after you and I discussed that the Grammy incident, famous Grammy incident, that this alleged divorce started to kind of unfold. But according to reports No No pre nump and TMZ reports that both sides have contacted divorce attorneys.
Speaker 2: That is shocking if he hasn't got a prenup because he would have been worth what when they got together. He boasts about being a billionaire. I don't know if that's accurate, but he's certainly worth probably hundreds of millions.
Speaker 3: So interesting. Interesting.
Speaker 2: Indeed, there's another high profile divorce. This one also involves an Australian bride between This divorce is between actor and comic Sasha Baron Cohen Ali j Borat we all know his films, and Australian actress Isla Fisher. Sources say the split is said to be one of the nastiest in Hollywood history.
Speaker 3: What's going on there, Kinsey?
Speaker 15: Yeah, you know what, this kind of came out of nowhere, right. We assumed that everything was running smoothly when it came to this surprise separation after two decades. But while Isla was promoting Bridget Jones, she was talking to the media about how the women in her life are so important to her and have held her and those female relationships helped her to realize who she was beyond her relationship. And according to The Daily Mail, Sasha felt like those were words on the attack. Those were words that were in some way, shape or form going against him, and he was really hurt by them. So will we see something as ugly as Johnny deppan Amber heard. I'm curious to see because according to Rebel Wilson, Sasha can be incredibly cruel, but ALA's just so precious. I don't imagine that she would allow it to go in that direction.
Speaker 2: And Sasha seems to be rather super sensitive. I mean, he's going through a divorce. Comments are going to be made. What you just described there was hardly something that was particularly scathing. I think if that's the impetus for this nastiness, then that's pretty pretty silly stuff. Now let's talk about actress Isaa Ray, who I've never heard of. I've got to be honest, but apparently she had a sold out performance at the Kennedy Center. But she canceled it after President Donald Trump was named chairman of the venue. She claims that Trump's appointment is and I quote, an infringement on the values of the institution. Kinsey, who is this woman and what was this performance that she's now canned?
Speaker 15: Well, I know I'm gonna shark you when I tell you that this is a friend of Megan Mircles.
Speaker 3: I know that you are floored.
Speaker 15: They would, you know, try to make such an extreme political statement, would be close to the marcl family. But she the last time she had a hit show was almost a decade ago on HBO. But I just want to tell you what Gabrielle Beso, who portrayed jd Vance in Hillbilly Ulaji, recently said about celebrities getting political. He said in a podcast called Great Company, we're court jesters, we're entertaining, we're public servants. We're there to perform, to entertain. And then all of a sudden, the jester, because he's in the courtroom, starts to be like, I might want to go sit on the throne. I think that that's important. I think that he's absolutely right. You're here to serve, you're here to entertain, and you're here to make life better and to help us escape. And this is one of those moments where I will struggle to ever support this woman now because I know her politics and I disagree with the way that she's gone about making this point. I don't think it was necessary, and I think that other celebrities should realize that the safest bet is to just do your job and not get involved in politics.
Speaker 2: And when your job is pretending, which is what acting is, and reading out words other people have written for you, perhaps you're not in a position to be lecturing the country in the world about who they should be picking to lead them. Before you go, let's just quickly talk about CNN's Caitlin Collins coming under five for promoting a fundraiser for Luigi Mangioni. This is the man who allegedly murdered United Healthcare CEO Brian Thompson.
Speaker 3: She posted this now.
Speaker 2: Deleted tweet with a link to the Defense Fund. You can see it right there. She says she never promoted the fundraiser, but obviously that link leads to a site where we can donate, Kinsey, and there's a reason why she deleted the tweet. We've run out of time, thank you so much for your time again Kinsey's Schofield and that's.
Speaker 3: It from me.
Speaker 2: I'll see you tomorrow at eleven. Don't go anywhere. Newsnight is up next six