Speaker 1: Jason, Lauren.
Speaker 2: You're on the air with Jason and Lauren. The bald eagle from the newsroom is with us as well. Smooth all over, Jace, just the way I like it in winter. Well, hang on, I think it's all gone above her head.
Speaker 3: Smooth all over.
Speaker 2: I could tell you reading something like on your phone.
Speaker 4: I heard you, you got you're insinuating you being wax from head to toe.
Speaker 2: He's a bald egle. Well, not so much from head to toe.
Speaker 1: But a few minutes ago we heard about our I'm going to call it an ordeal at hot yoga or hot pilarates.
Speaker 2: It is first time you've seen she didn't look she couldn't she would you say that? The clans?
Speaker 3: How dare you Clinton? Tell me what I am and aren't looking at?
Speaker 2: During my you would have?
Speaker 3: Well he wants a review. Look at that smile on his face. He's been on a shred fits very nonce. You look great, You look like you look you look like an Adonis.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. That's why you're one of my best friends.
Speaker 3: Well before, that's great.
Speaker 4: Before the tattoo on your back, though, it's got it's gotta go.
Speaker 3: Tramp stand shoulders.
Speaker 1: Before the hot polarates. I've been for a little clean up, just like it's just very did mine. It's sort of like traditionally a couple of times you just like shoulders top of the shoulders line.
Speaker 2: I love when the barber gets that. Yeah, get it's like does it? But she'd be smooty.
Speaker 3: Get your waxed done? Do you go down to Brazilian butterfly?
Speaker 2: Do you want me to run my.
Speaker 1: Hands on your shoulders so at least someone appreciates it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's baby smooth like a week, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I go to a place is gross to it.
Speaker 3: You've got to have a turn, bring your hand over here, you shoulder freshly.
Speaker 2: I've got no interest in it than than my two year olds are smooth?
Speaker 3: Is he bum smooth? Did you get your bum done?
Speaker 2: Hang on, we're shuffling too far through this store.
Speaker 1: I go to a place on Bridge on Bridge Road called Me Kong Nails.
Speaker 4: You go to a nail bar, ticket and you get naked.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Nancy is my gal, so she knows the hot spots. She knows as soon.
Speaker 3: As I take that discover Me Kong Nails.
Speaker 2: I used to walk in touch that question in the first time we walked in. Do you think Nancy would want to be named connected to this? I've already asked.
Speaker 1: As soon as this went down, I knew I had to tell the story on the radio.
Speaker 2: So basically, she's one of.
Speaker 1: These girls who's she's quite she's quite quick, you know, That's why I like her. She's like, there's no mucking around, very like, there's no three like one long sort of yep, And.
Speaker 4: Then question question women will not you probably want to she use strip wax, which is where they roll it on and then like the bit of canvas and they rip it back, or does she use the thick wax that then they picked the corner and she.
Speaker 2: Uses she's strips, strips, she's strip.
Speaker 3: And like the canvas that they rip.
Speaker 2: It off with.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, so it's one canvas that they use over and over again. Anyway, usually it's one long sort of but she changed it up and it really threw me, and it hurt a lot more. She changed her style, which didn't sit well with me, Lauren. There was not one big one.
Speaker 2: It was a series of.
Speaker 3: I've seen that mini mini rips, mini.
Speaker 2: Rips, mini rips. Maybe she doesn't along the back and it.
Speaker 3: Hurt more doesn't need a closer wax.
Speaker 2: Well, once I had.
Speaker 1: Once I sat up to do the top shoulder region, I noticed that the wax was a different color.
Speaker 2: She changed the.
Speaker 1: Wax from a green wax to an orange wax, and I'm like, what is this sorcery? Anyway, apparently it's not as firm. It doesn't get as as firm grip. Oh here in life, she decided to tackle the lower region of the back, the nether region, the.
Speaker 2: Region.
Speaker 1: How would she she never questioned, She never tended to in her life before.
Speaker 2: She kept on lower.
Speaker 3: She is the close and personal wax on the what how much of the anals? Just the cheeks?
Speaker 2: Well, I would someone else come in?
Speaker 3: Nancy?
Speaker 2: Nancy? Sorry? Does Nancy?
Speaker 3: Did you do back and crack?
Speaker 2: She did the crack. That was my reaction when she was pulling the wax off.
Speaker 3: Did you say, Nancy, that's a bit lower than usual?
Speaker 2: I said, why are you going there? Did you say that? Yes?
Speaker 4: Because it's always you know, when you get a massage, they fold the towel and you're like, hello, well go what gets worse?
Speaker 3: Harry asked, cheeks?
Speaker 1: Because you know when they when they do the wax job. But then there's a few strays.
Speaker 4: She didn't on your She plucked you a nurse, Nancy, should she be plucking?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I think you've got special treatment I've never had.
Speaker 4: I've never heard of anyone having a noose pluck with raises he does.
Speaker 3: It happened to you Melbourne.
Speaker 2: I was going to say I touched his shoulder. This one's all yours.
Speaker 3: J Lauren, Jason Lauren, wake up feeling good. I nomber one hundred.
Speaker 2: Lauren on Socials