Speaker 1: It's just another milestone Monday. Congratulations to your family and press. I love this Marstow Monday. Big or small, more random the better. If you experienced something for the very first time over the weekend, give us a call. You know what, there'd be a lot of people for Maleston Monday that would have experienced their first concert with their children.
Speaker 2: Yes, there would have been lots of time, a lot of.
Speaker 1: Kids, a lot of kids at the Achi.
Speaker 3: And on thirteen twenty four ten, we're here to celebrate with you, Melbourne. What's your milestone. Let's start with Alexy first.
Speaker 4: Hello, Alex, Hi, I've got my five year old here.
Speaker 2: Oh, what's their name?
Speaker 4: What's your name?
Speaker 2: Kellie said?
Speaker 1: Cute and Harrison, Harrison, there we go.
Speaker 2: I think I was my granddad. He went fishing with his granddad. Did you catch any fish?
Speaker 3: Harrison? I called a tog to.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: A little toadfish. Watch it. They've got teeth that'll take your finger right off.
Speaker 2: Is that like, does that turn into a frog?
Speaker 1: Your MAT's well done?
Speaker 2: Is it like a tadpole?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, it's an ugly looking thing.
Speaker 3: Harrison. Did you love going fishing with your grandfather.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Harison, well done, well done.
Speaker 1: You know what, like you, mate, during lockdown, we would just sit there on the jetty down a half men Bays, The Simpsons, the three.
Speaker 2: That was the nuclear fish because all the nuclear power the water there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Give me, you're not eating it? That's taste.
Speaker 2: I think fish are Can you eat it?
Speaker 1: And they puff up?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, yeah, puffs up as a defense mechanism.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: It's like you if you're a fish when you get angry and you get.
Speaker 1: The airport Catherine, Good morning, Hi guys, how are you good? Welcome to as Stone Monday. What do you got for us?
Speaker 4: I took my eight year old to edge hearing on Thursday night.
Speaker 2: It's clapping. How did you find the experience that he managed to stay awake?
Speaker 4: Yeah? If you want to? Did you like it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Favorite song?
Speaker 3: What was your favorite song?
Speaker 2: Last?
Speaker 4: The last one?
Speaker 2: Gosh, you stayed awake for the whole thing. Well done. That's an achievement in.
Speaker 1: It is better than he actually lasted longer. Well done. Ava, Good morning, Hello.
Speaker 4: Good thank you.
Speaker 1: Ah. This is so cute? Is my question?
Speaker 2: What did you do for the first time on the weekend.
Speaker 1: I'm a eighteen plus legos and I'm only.
Speaker 2: Ten eighteen plus? Done, well done, that deserves a round of applause. You must be a real very hard Lego cornoisseur.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Clink can't do it. Roller coaster on the weekend.
Speaker 3: So what did you make over? I made?
Speaker 4: I thought not.
Speaker 3: One and a Parish.
Speaker 2: One, Paris one.
Speaker 1: Have you seen the adult the adult legos pretty strong?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't do the kids one.
Speaker 2: So he struggled with.
Speaker 1: You know what we need to get at Lego Land? Have you been a Lego Land? Yeah? You need to isn't there well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there's roller coaster, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah? And there's a full Lego City of Melbourne.
Speaker 2: I did the weather there on the Today Show about six times.
Speaker 1: Nothing changed. But I thought we need to get the Nova Studios added to the Lego because they've got the m c J.
Speaker 2: There's fed square from Lego master's name Brickman, Brickman, Brickman.
Speaker 1: Let's get on.
Speaker 3: Put us in.
Speaker 1: We need to get on to Ryan and say, hey, let's get the name. Yea, not Brickman, It's Brickman. He's got a great since to him, Lauren. The photos he picks his wife up at the airport. She must travel a lot, and he always rocks up with inappropriate science to embarrass him.
Speaker 3: It is loud shirt. Yes, he wears loud shirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lego shoes.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to Mina and Maarry Warren, Good.
Speaker 4: Morning, Good morning. How are you?
Speaker 2: We are great? What are you celebrating on this Monday? What did you do for the first time?
Speaker 4: I don't know if I'm celebrating with a bit ceedy today. We had a play group reunions. So twenty one years ago, four families, eighteen kids later. All the kids turned up yesterday and these kids that we grew up with or what's to grow up? Yes, so we're playing be a ping pong but instead of you thinka hang on.
Speaker 2: So this was like your mother's club from twenty years ago. Yeah, when you had daby.
Speaker 4: The kids turned up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, our family grow.
Speaker 4: And we expanded the families and yeah, yes, so had a reunion at my house and we were playing ping pong with shops and we had five balls. Oh my god, pen stops later, Well.
Speaker 3: Done done, Mina.
Speaker 2: The kids first bar Mina had FIBs fireballs again.
Speaker 3: So how's the head today, Mina?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I don't. I've got to go peach soon and I feel very seated a teacher.
Speaker 2: You can do maths today.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: If if missus Mina had three Bibles and four beer pongs, what does that equal.
Speaker 1: That's strong.
Speaker 4: Of you.
Speaker 1: Milestone Monday, Lauren.
Speaker 3: Lauren, wake up feeling good.
Speaker 1: Follow them on the socials.