Speaker 1: On scolds Oscodia. This is the Reader Panehy Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Reader Panehy Show. Coming up tonight, elip at White. So many Victorians are refusing to pay their hefty land tax bills. Victorian Liberals staffers in America to campaign for Well, they were campaigning for Kamala Harris. We'll speak to Dan Wild about that shortly. Also on the program tonight, the always hilarious Alex Stein, Daniel, Ryan Spaulding and Kinsey Schofield and Left He's Losing It features stars such as Barbara Streisan.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about the specter of a second Trump administration?
Speaker 4: I will move.
Speaker 5: I can't live in this country if that's if he became president.
Speaker 2: But first let's take a look at the latest news poll Darta. Peter Dutton is closing in on Anthony Alberizi as Australia's preferred prime minister, with a margin between the two. Now that Titus it's been at just four percent, Anthony Albernizi is sitting at forty five percent, Dutton on forty one, considerably higher than where he was just a few months ago. In May, the opposition leader was sitting on thirty three percent. Today's newspapt also handed the Prime Minister his worst net approval ratings since he was elected in twenty twenty two. His net approval rating is now minus fifteen. The Coalition's primary vote lifted two points to forty percent. Labor also lifted two points to thirty three percent. Let's go over this start a little bit more with My next guest is the Deputy Executive Director of the IPA, Dan Wild. Dan. The all important two party preferred numbers have Peter Dutton's coalitions sitting on fifty one percent to Labor on forty nine. What do you see as being behind this conservative resurgence.
Speaker 6: Well, reader, it's because of the realignment that's taking place. The Coalition is picking up a lot of working class and lower income voters across Australia. If you look at where Labor has increased their primary vote, it's Greens voters that have gone from the Greens to Labor. So this is the continued change that we see, which is Labor is the party of the inner city elite and of those who support those kind of policies, and the Coalition is becoming the party of the working class.
Speaker 7: And the battler across Australia. Of course.
Speaker 6: You know, we saw this at the US election very clearly, with Trump picking up many voters across the spectrum, but especially blue collar workers. And I think that the Australians are rewarding Peter Dutton and the Coalition for providing some leadership, particularly when it comes to cultural matters. We saw that with the Voice to Parliament and his support of Australia Day. Also on economic issues in relation to the energy system. So I think a lot more needs to be done in that space. But you know, Australians are desperate for leadership and for a political leader that will represent mainstream Australian values because Australian has had a gut full of this inner city elitism.
Speaker 7: And I think we're starting to see some really big changes.
Speaker 2: And in some states you could argue we do have a one party system where the electorate has little choice. What do you see as the impact of Donald Trump's emphatic victory. Will the Conservatives in Australia take heart in any of that or are we too far removed from what's happening happening in America.
Speaker 7: I think we can take a lot of heart in it.
Speaker 6: You know, our country is very different to America's in a lot of ways, and obviously they've got a voluntary voting system and the direct election of a president. So there's a limit to the extent to which the technicalities can be applied. But when you look at the broad element, it's a revolt against the elites. You know, this is what we're seeing not just in the US, but in continental Europe, in the United Kingdom with Brexit.
Speaker 7: Here with the Voice Parliament.
Speaker 6: We saw that also to an extent in the twenty nineteen federal election. So you know, I think that those of us on the center right, whether you're a Conservative or a mainstream Australian that's sick and tired of what's happening in Canberra and our capital cities, can look to the US and other parts of the western world and say, look, there is hope for the future, and we've just got to keep going in making our arguments as to why we need to make this realignment a reality.
Speaker 2: I think there's enormous parallels between what happened with the Voice referendum and what we've just seen in the US. Might be the subject of a future column Dan. But if you're wondering why the Victorian Liberals are an unelectable rabble, then well you probably don't live in Victoria. There aren't many reasons why they're unelectable. They're weak, they're unprincipled, full of mediocre pretenders. I know that. But even I was shocked Dan to learn that they've got staffers in America who were there to campaign not for Donald Trump and JD. Vance, but they were there for Kamala Harris. We're talking about staffers from Shadow Minister David Southwick and also fellow shadow Minister James Newbery's offers in the US. Can you believe this?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I can.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately, Reader, you know, I mean, these are you know, they just don't get it, do they. You know, if you're not going to the fact the wrong horse, at a minimum, they should be staying out of it. It's a state level issue we're talking about here. Why state level staff is going over campaigning for anybody, but it shows they're just completely disconnected from the mainstream of our society.
Speaker 7: They should be more focused on what's.
Speaker 6: Actually happening in Victoria and how to get the Liberal Party a set of policies that's going to appeal to mainstream Victorians, but you know, I think it goes to a shocking lack of judgment and raises bigger questions about well, you know, why are they spending their time and their money on this. They've misread the mood, and so these are the kind of people that want to say, well, the Liberal Party has to move to the left in order to attract young people and to win young voters. Well, Donald Trump showed the exact opposite. You know, he's one exactly the largest section of young people by a Republican in a long time because he's authentic, he's not pretending, and that is what appeals particularly to young men, and that's very much the direction that the coalition needs to be going.
Speaker 2: It's incredible, and the trend would be even stronger here, Dan, because we have compulsory voting, and men tend to vote less than women in America because they don't have compulsory voting. So if you can get the men to actually see that you stand for something, that you've got principles and your agenda is strong, and you're unapologetic about it, I think that makes the world of difference. And there is so much to learn for the Viclibs about this victory. If they weren't too busy campaigning for Kamala Harris, they would have notice that the Trump campaign was all about the rejection of identity politics, rejection of these far left, fringe dwelling ideologies that politicians have sought to normalize. Victoria's got some of the most radical trans laws anywhere in the world. It's not something that people the mainstream back down, and yet they've got no option really when they go to the polling booth.
Speaker 6: Well, it's a great point, reader and you know, I would encourage lit Bulls or anybody else to look at that, because you know, straight out of the gate, Donald Trumps has said, look, we're going to do something about this gender ideology, particularly as it pertains to young people and those under the age of eighteen. And this is a huge concern not only for young people but for mums and dads across Victoria and across Australia. So I think it's spot on. And in terms of identity politics, you're right. I mean, this was an emphatic rejection of wokism of identity politics. I mean, basically, Kamala Harris was saying vote for me because I'm a woman of color, and you know, voters look at that and say, okay, but you know, what are you actually going to do for me in my community and my family and my nation.
Speaker 7: And she came up short.
Speaker 6: So I think you're spot on in your assessment of what we should take away from that election.
Speaker 2: There is so much opportunity in this state in particular, But I would argue across the country for liberals who've got some backbone and some principles and actually have a clear worldview, and they can take a position to the electorate where people know what they stand for and what they are voting for. Here it's a mess. Now let's talk about the ABC. The boss there, Kim Williams, has called for more taxpayer funding. Apparently the billion dollars plus they already get every year isn't enough, and this call for more money came after their chief financial officer admitted during Senate estimates that the ABC had spent over eight hundred thousand dollars down on a rebrand. I didn't even notice it. It's obviously not a particularly spectacular rebrand. Some would argue it's entirely unnecessary. They seem to exist in a parallel universe to the rest of the media that has to have had to tighten its belt find more efficient ways of doing things. They are just going along like it's the early eighties.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 6: If you put lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig. You know, it doesn't change what it is. So you know, the problem with the ABC is and it's branding or it's marketing. It's the product that they're selling and Australians don't want it. You can look at the ratings. You know, they're tumbling down in their key markets in Melbourne and Sydney because they've become very narrow reflecting only the views of the inner city. I think ABC in the regions does a reasonable job most of the time. You know, they do, in least in my experience, try to reflect the views of those that listen to their program. But in terms of being a broad based broadcaster that's actually going to talk to mainstream Australians about the things that they're concerned about, the ABC and longer go gave up the ghost on that. All you have to do is look at the debate about the Voice to Parliament or Trump or climate change. You just get one message the whole time. There's no balance there anymore. Their ratings are going down, So I don't think any amount of rebranding or marketing is going to fix these very fundamental problems with our national broadcaster.
Speaker 2: Now, new data shows that thousands of Victorians are not paying their land tax bills. We've got a third of people receiving these hefty bills not paying them for more than twelve months. This is incredible. It's a big blow to the state budget. Dan, but I can understand why so many are failing to pay these bills. I would argue that many can't afford them. That have increased so significantly. For some landowners that would have to sell the property to.
Speaker 6: Pay the bill, well that's right, they can't afford it. And that's what is going to happen. I mean, you know this policy is going to hit you know, regular people, Mum and dad investors. It's not going to hit your big institutional institutional investors who can afford this, or the superfunds who can afford this. It's regular Australians who invest to try and get ahead and provide for their family and retirement.
Speaker 7: They get hit by these taxes.
Speaker 6: So you know, it's just another example of how you know, sadly Victoria is becoming an economic backwater and a real drain on our national economy. I mean, it's our second biggest state, and if Victoria goes down, it's going to bring the rest of the country down with it. So, you know, the only way out of this mess is to grow the economy by actually reducing taxes and getting out of the way. Yet this government is desperate to keep its credit rating, so it's just going to keep raising taxes to try and fix the budget. But that's only going to last so long. So you know, investors, businesses, and people are being driven out of Victoria by very bad government policies.
Speaker 2: Now let's turn to the US, where Donald Trump made some massive gains. You talked to before about the demographics he did particularly well in. According to CNN exit polling, support for Trump among first time voters is up twenty four percent compared to twenty twenty. The Latino vote is up significantly, up fourteen percent. Trump's also getting more Americans age eighteen to twenty nine, veterans men dan His support base is broad and the mandate is emphatic.
Speaker 6: That's right, This is a huge victory, I think more significant than twenty sixteen in many ways for the reasons that you've just outlined. If Trump is able to keep going, and if he's able to run an effective government that can deliver on the policies that he committed, this could very well set up a multi election opportunity for the Republicans.
Speaker 7: They've got jd. Vance as Vice president, who's.
Speaker 6: A remarkable political figure and I think has the capacity to continue the MAGA policies after Trump is finished after this term. So if he is able to deliver that and run a smooth, effective government, then you know, this is a very exciting time. And you know, the point I'd make is it doesn't matter like this is why it's such a dramatic refutation of identity politics, because whether you're a Hispanic, African American or whatever else, you're concerned about your job, your family, your community, the education your kids are getting, your capacity to get ahead. These are the things that unite a country rather than the things that divide a country, which is what the Democrats were talking about. And again that's the key lesson for the coalition here in Australia, talk about what unites us, not what divides us, and that is going to be a very clear thing for the future here and across the Western world.
Speaker 2: And Dan, before you go, Former Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull, while he loves the camera, he appeared on the Lunatic Network of MSNBC. If you're familiar with the work, you'd know why I say that. And according to the far left activist host Nicole Wallace, Malcolm Turnbull was the first person that wanted to talk to What.
Speaker 8: Is the message it sends to the world. It sends a message that America is less reliable, that is less dependable because it's less certain. So he seeks to promote uncertainty. He you know, he rattles the cage his allies and close partners. He puddles up to dictators and adversaries.
Speaker 2: What's your response to what you just heard?
Speaker 6: Well, he talks about rattling the cage and causing uncertainty. I mean, how does it help having a former prime minister go out there and say these things. I mean, he's contributing to uncertainty from our country. We've got enough problems with Kevin Rudd being the ambassador. I mean he's got to go as well. Given all the things he said about Trump. Absolutely so, you know, I think you look at John Howard, Tony Abbott, Julia Gillard, former prime ministers who I think have carried themselves with dignity. They've been able to engage in public debate in a reasonable manner, making positive contributions.
Speaker 7: In their own area.
Speaker 6: Because Australians are just sick of this and like I say, he's just doing himself a whole world of a whole world of damage.
Speaker 2: Dan Wild, thanks for your time tonight. Joining me now is stand up comic Daniel Ryan Spoulding. It tours the world and we're thrilled to have him join us tonight from New York, Daniel, They are protesting in New York City after Trump's famous victory. What's the mood like over there?
Speaker 1: There's actually a lot of people who are very happy. As much as Donald Trump is problematic, the reality is the left is crazier right now, and people are people are unhinged and they don't have morals, and everyone knows it. This is the end of agenity politics. It is the end of virtue signaling, is the end of hypocrisy, is the end of legacy media. And people want to like their country again. Americans want top gun, they want patriotism, they want success, they want glamour. They don't want these scrubby activists complaining and shouting and ruining the streets and ruining everyone's day.
Speaker 2: What dal Trump made some huge gains in New York. I was pretty surprised by some of these numbers. His vote was twelve percent higher overall across the state than in twenty twenty. And then you look at some of the areas like the Bronx and Queens, he had a massive gain of twenty two percent in those areas. How does that happen? Given how liberal left leaning New York is and he was characterized as a modern day Hitler, fascist racist. How did he achieve these enormous gains in New York.
Speaker 1: Well, I've only lived here for a year. But what I learned pretty quickly after I started to make friends who are in politics is that people don't really listen to the mainstream media anymore. And what they successfully did was go on podcasts, go on long form interviews, and the truth is, like the American people are tired of being gas lit. There is serious problems, especially violent crime in New York which is really up the drug problem. And also like an incredible amount of anti Semitism on the left which is not being reported in the mainstream media. I've never experienced more hate in my life for being pro Israel, for standing with the Jewish people. And there are a lot of people who are Jews and Christians like me who care deeply about Israel and are tired of being demonized. And all the most Jews are Democrats. There definitely was a lot of Jews supporting him this time around.
Speaker 2: Now let's have a look at some lefties losing it over Trump's victory. This is some of the cast of supposed comedy show Saturday Night Lahive, who gave us this cringe worthy, laugh free performance.
Speaker 6: Tuesday, Americans went to the polls and elected Donald Trump to be the next president of the United States.
Speaker 9: To many people, including many people watching this show right now, the results were shocking and even horrifying.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump, who tried to forcibly overturn the results of the last election, was returned to office by an overwhelming majority.
Speaker 5: This is the same Donald Trump who openly called for vengeance against his political enemies.
Speaker 10: Now, thanks to the Supreme Court, there are no guardrails.
Speaker 5: Nothing to protect the people who are brave enough to speak out against him.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Yeah, Daniel, I mean self awareness. These people they're not the no self. They're so thick they think they're the brave ones. Agreeing with ninety nine percent of the entertainment industry doesn't make you brave. But again, so divorced from reality, so completely ignorant of why he won so easily.
Speaker 1: Yeah, radical Dei has really done something to these people's brains, especially the oppressor versus oppressed system. It's very clear that these are sort of Soviet tactics that have been in academia for a long time, and a lot of this critical race theory is really a way to push really evil ideologies through the idea of virtue signaling. The way that they speak about the working class America, the working class of America and people who are just average, everyday people who really are struggling is horrible. And it gets to the point where even though people might not like Donald Trump, they're so hateful and so evil that you start to kind of root for Donald Trump because he's the only one giving them shit except for you, which is why you're so wonderful and we love you here in America. But it's very it's very unfortunate, and I hope that the extremism dies down and we can start to have dialogue, but it doesn't seem like that's happening.
Speaker 2: Now. Let's hear it from Vice President elect jd Vance. He made some comments before the election on Joe Rogan's podcast that they left lost their minds a bad. Let's let's have a listen to what he had to say.
Speaker 11: And I think that, frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if me and Trump won just the normal gay guy vote, because again, they just wanted to be left the hell alone. And now you have all this crazy stuff on top of it.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, the backlashed to that was hilarious from the left there, what's a normal gay guy? I think everybody knows what he was talking about. Daniel, are you, as a normal gay guy, would you like to explain what he meant there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, every single gay man knew exactly what he meant. And this is not a secret. This is something that we openly talk about. There are extremists, and there are radicals in every community, and the LGBTXYZ one two three has a little too many letters. And I love and respect everyone, and I have friends who are Democrats. I have friends who are Republicans, and it is not a big deal. There are many gay men who are Trump supporters who are Republicans. He actually made the party more inclusive. But this is the problem the Democrats, like the left, is they're living in a delusion. This is not not nineteen eighty five. No one is going to, you know, convert you to Christianity. Nothing bad is going to happen. We're going to have a little bit of a Reagan era because you've gone crazy and people want that strong leader, and uh, this is what we're going to have. But we're not We're not going back to a time where there's going to be a you know, where every every Christian church is not the Westboro Baptist Church.
Speaker 2: Daniel Ryan's foulding. Thank you for your time tonight. Always a pleasure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we love you. By Rita.
Speaker 2: Still to come. Lefties losing it past, have Donald Trump, some Baron and Tim v grow vote. Alex Stein joins me, next, welcome back. Now it's time for lefties losing it and we have a star started line up for you. Tonight from Barbara Streisan to our late night TV hosts. But let's start lefties with the always clueless, always bitter, always delusional ladies of the View. God bless ABC for keeping this awful program on air. If it wasn't for the hosts of the View, well, I don't know where I'd get my content from some days. All the hosts are pretty awful, but some are more awful than others. Listen here as one of the less awful hosts tries to say something actually sensible and factual, but Sunny Houstin ain't having it. She just keeps screeching misogyny, sexism.
Speaker 5: These different demographics and these assumptions of where they're going to go. Latinos in Texas a district that's ninety seven percent Latino went seventy five percentage points for Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Why misogyny and on the.
Speaker 5: Border crisis is on their doorsteps and they were begging people to care about it for years.
Speaker 4: You need to take some lesson.
Speaker 2: That's what that word who is there? Oh my gosh, it's whooping right there. You have it. They're all just a pack of misogynous monsters down there, all the Latinos, Hispanics. So that's what Sonny thinks. Sounds a little bit racist if you ask mey. But the meltdowns did not end there. Here's she attacks not just Latinos, but America. The whole country is rotten, apparently.
Speaker 9: I think the more relevant question actually is what is wrong with America?
Speaker 7: I think what.
Speaker 4: Is wrong with our country?
Speaker 9: What is wrong with this country that they would choose a message of divisiveness, of xenophobia, of racism, of misogyny.
Speaker 4: Over a message of inclusiveness.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, so inclusive, so tolerant. Can she even hear herself? But Sunny wasn't done yet. The angry rant continued, and it got weirder and weirder.
Speaker 9: Children to be shot, it's well to be hearted, it's worker to be exploited, it's poor to STARp, it's cops to murder.
Speaker 2: Okay, talk you about weird. I'm going to miss this woman. Gwen Walls, the wife of Kamala Harris's VP pick Tim Walls. She would have been a rich source of material for this segment, but sadly, Harrison Walls were a uniquely terrible, inauthentic, and unelectable team. Here is Gwen, however, rallying the troops after the devastating loss. I'm not sure if you've heard me.
Speaker 12: We cannot and we will not give up this fight.
Speaker 10: Pay come on, come on, we can even we will give it.
Speaker 5: This big.
Speaker 2: That's wait, all right, you're gonna sit down now, you can sit down now. I'm going to miss you, Gwen. But we're turning the page. We're turning the page. Bye bye, dad of drum, turning the page. We'll always have that. That was possibly my favorite lefties losing a moment of the year. She's a little bit terrifying if you ask me. Now, let's check in with a couple of late night TV hosts who I'm not coping well with reality. Let's start with the painfully unfunny hypocrite Jimmy Kimmel, who was brought to tears by democracy. But he started off pretty cocky before the election.
Speaker 4: Little snowflake, what a blowheard?
Speaker 12: He's a blowheard and a snowflake.
Speaker 2: He's a blowflake?
Speaker 12: Is what he should change the hats to say? Make America line again. It's more than half of this country voted for the criminal. Still trying to figure.
Speaker 2: Out what happened. Oh no, now that's a tad unfair. Let's have a listen to why he's crying. Maybe there is something redeemed or insightful we can learn from this man.
Speaker 12: Let's be honest. It was a terrible night last night.
Speaker 2: It was a terrible night.
Speaker 12: For women, for children, for the hundreds of thousands of hard working immigrants who make this country go for healthcare, for our climate, for serience, for journalism, for justice.
Speaker 1: For free speech.
Speaker 12: It was a terrible night for poor people, for the middle class, for seniors who rely on social security, for our allies in Ukraine, for NATO, for the truth.
Speaker 2: He is totally demented. It was a terrible night for democracy. What democracy? Was terrible for democracy? A candidate winning in a landslide, winning the electoral College by the biggest margin we've seen from a Republican in thirty six years, winning the popular vote, biggest popular vote ever by Republican, winning convincingly, including the Senate every swings. And that's bad for democracy. You see the left owing values democracy if they win. And during that little emotional diet tribe from Kimberley talked about women's rights and decency. I'm sorry, but I'm not about to be lectured on decency from this creep.
Speaker 12: Tell us what you think up the statute?
Speaker 4: I mean you think that she is Do you think that is a pair?
Speaker 2: I mean, do you think that she's attractive or not?
Speaker 1: Take another look out here.
Speaker 2: It's so obscene that we've had to pixelate some of that footage and can't show you the whole thing. He's always been gross and frightfully unfunny and talking about unfunny. Let's hear from Stephen Colbert all day.
Speaker 3: Yesterday I was walking around proudly wearing my eye voted sticker. Today I wore my I Am questioning my fundamental belief in the goodness of humanity sticker.
Speaker 7: Now they give those out.
Speaker 3: This is a democracy, that's democracy with a capital duh. And in this democracy the majority has spoken and they said they don't care that much about democracy.
Speaker 2: You know, the Republicans should pray to have political opponents that are this dum this blind, this deluded, and completely incapable of introspection, so out of touch and insulated in their little echo chambers, they are unlikely to ever work out the obvious reasons why Donald Trump won in a landslide. At least Colbert is honest enough to note that his audience is protected from the truth.
Speaker 3: If you watch the show regularly, I'm guess saying you're not doing great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean neither. Yep. If you watch trash like that, reality will hit you hard because you've been fed nothing but leftist lies and hysteria. And a woman who clearly has been on a diet of lies in hysteria and pancakes is Barbara Streisened. Remember the last time Trump was president and she claimed that he was making her fat? That's a real headline. Well, this time she's pledging to flee the country.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about the specter of a second Trump administration?
Speaker 2: I will move.
Speaker 5: I can't live in this country if that's if he became president.
Speaker 3: Where would you go?
Speaker 2: Where would you go? Probably to England? I liked England. Now there will be plenty more lefties content with My next guest, host of Primetime with Alex Stein on Blaze TV. Alex Stein, who also did invaluable work as a white dude for Kamala.
Speaker 10: We have to stop Donald Trump from getting into office.
Speaker 2: I came here with a dream.
Speaker 10: I'm not gonna stand for it.
Speaker 7: I'm not gonna stay for Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: These kids. I love these kids, these cats. I'm just not happy you'd do so much.
Speaker 3: My dear wife in Mexico, boyfriend.
Speaker 1: And id one kid to learn how to do math.
Speaker 2: Ah, some of your best work, Alex, explain yourself place well, Rita.
Speaker 10: That was the day after the election, and they had a special meeting in Washington, DC because the testing scores, the sandurdized scores for the Washington school children K through twelve were alarmingly bad in the inner city schools that the kids were proficient for their grade level. Just eight percent of the students were proficient. So they had to have a special meeting all about math. So that's why I went up there and talked about math. But that was a day after the election, and listen, I was up all night celebrating that Donald Trump. When I rolled in there, you know, my pencil was not full of lead. But still I went in there and did my best. And I'm so happy, thank you.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 2: It was a great performance. Will do celebrate in different ways. And I'm wondering whether you had anything to do with this celebration the same.
Speaker 12: Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: And if you like it, than that, man, Donald Trump is your daddy. Again, did you put that sign up, Alex? It looks like your work.
Speaker 10: No, I did not. And you know, honestly, Daddy Trump needs to come back. He's coming back. Gas prices are about to get cheap. I don't have to worry about biological men beating women and women's sports. I mean, the world is going to get exponentially better.
Speaker 7: So if we got to.
Speaker 10: Call Donald Trump daddy, he is. He's the father of this country. And there's no better father than Donald Trump Now Alex.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump's youngest son, Baron, has been credited for helping guide his father's strategy to attract younger voters through appearances with podcasters comics like THEO Vaughn, The Joe Rogan Show, Adam Ross. Here is Donald Trump talking about Baron's involvement in his campaign.
Speaker 8: So, I have a son who's very smart and tall, Baron, right, and he knows all about you.
Speaker 4: He knows about guys I never heard of. He said, Dad, you don't know how big they are.
Speaker 2: They're big, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I said, who hell is it like?
Speaker 4: Ross? He said, Dad, he's a great guy. I mean, I said, doing, it's a whole new world out there.
Speaker 2: How much of a difference did this so called bro vote have in this election? Remember Republican women like Riley Gaines, Evan Meghan Kelly were encouraging men to go out there and vote to help save the country.
Speaker 10: Well, it was huge and a lot of people want to criticize Donald Trump, but I think the best judgment of a man's character is how well Donald Trump's children are doing. And his son Baron is a genius for basically putting his campaign over the top. And then on top of that, you look at Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, and you know his other children that have issues. You know the Obamas, their kids are pretty wacky. All of Donald Trump's children work in his business, support him. They all have clean criminal records. I don't think any of them are selling our secrets for the Ukraine. So Donald Trump is a great father and he raised a great young man in Baron Trump. And I'm really indebted to him for making him think outside the box and go on these podcasts and do untraditional media. And I really do think that was the difference in the selection.
Speaker 2: Now let's have a look at some young men celebrating this famous victory.
Speaker 4: There was never any good Cavila.
Speaker 7: You're buying.
Speaker 2: An American wearing these n being on burdened by Kamala Harris feels pretty good there. They're celebrating hard. Has there been any violence? I saw there were protests today in New York, Seattle, Chicago, all the usual places. But are they smashing up windows and attacking people yet or are they saving that for the inauguration.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I think they're waiting for the inauguration to start burning down all of the city buildings. But you know, that celebration dance is now taking over the NFL and college football. Multiple players for the San Francisco forty nine ers are doing it today. Yesterday a bunch of college football players are doing that dance. So Donald Trump is just I mean, he's a cultural phenomenon. Everything he touches turns into gold. Literally, even his dance moves are the hottest trending thing on TikTok and all over the world. So you know, we're celebrating. Nobody here is really upset. I think everybody's ready for our country to take a step in the right direction.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: Kamala Harris did do some podcast herself. They just weren't as popular or interesting chats as the one Trump was having, and we're learning that she spent an enormous amount of money. Obviously she had a lot more money than Donald Trump, but around a billion dollar war chest, three times more than what he had, and spent one hundred thousand dollars reconstructing the Call Her Daddy podcast in a hotel room. I mean, look at that. How does that cost one hundred thousand dollars? It's beyond me. Tell me about how they've managed to waste a billion dollars and still have the most devastating loss.
Speaker 10: I mean, Rita Kamala Harris spent one billion dollars on her campaign and there's somehow twenty million dollars in debt. I think that's the definition of girl math and that would be a clear indication of how she would run the country. If she ran her campaign with free money and it's still in debt, then this country would only get in much worse debt. And you know what, it actually really makes me upset that they had to build a fake set in a hotel room when there's a million different studio DC and New York that they could have rented out and redecorated and spent not even one eighth of that, probably one tenth, probably for ten thousand dollars. They could have got a very nice to view, but they don't care about that. All they wanted to do is waste as much money and not actually do any real deal interviews. Joe Rogan even said that they needed to curate and edit the interview if she did sit down with them. So she's just inauthentic, she's a phony, and because of that, nobody wanted to vote for.
Speaker 2: Now we've got some news about Donald Trump's administration. He's already announced that the likes of Nicky Hayley and Mike Pompeio will not be part of Trump two point zero. That was news that pleased his base enormously. And today seeing INNA reporting that Elise Stephanick will be the ambassador to the UN, that's the early reporting. What do you think about these choices thus far?
Speaker 10: Well, Congresswoman Stephanik's great, She's defended Donald Trump through and through, and she's in a traditionally red district in New York. So even though she's going to be plucked out of her position as congresswoman, that district will probably still stay red and you know, with Nikki Haley, she's got to go. I mean, she stayed in that primary and just cost Donald Trump votes and really positive energy for his campaign and just try to stifen it before it even got started. So I'm happy that he's not going to surround himself with neo cohns and warmongers like Nicki Haley and Mike Pompeo. So Donald Trump's already making great decisions.
Speaker 2: And finally, Federal Emergency Management Agency FEMA supervisor Many Washington has now been fired after it was revealed that she had told disaster relief workers on the ground in Lake Placid, Florida, too not assist people whose homes had Trump signs in the front yard. This is in the wake of Hurricane Milton. It's incredible that this could have happened. When I first heard this, I thought there is no chance someone would actually give that direction. But Alex here, we are.
Speaker 10: Getting fired is not enough. I mean they should charge her criminally for neglect or at least something more serious than just getting fired. And I'm sure she had a decent job at FEMA, probably made over six figures, but like I said, and not giving aid to people because they don't because they have a different political viewpoint than you and don't want to vote for Kamala Harris. That's disgusting. That should be some sort of crime, and it just shows you that our federal emergency management system just does not care about actually helping people, especially if you have a different political viewpoint as a person that's handing out the aid.
Speaker 2: Alex Stein, thank you for your time. Thank you. Rita still to come. Celebrities threatened to leave America over Trump's reelection. Kinsey Scofield has the details. Welcome back, joining me naw celebrity and royal commentator Kinsey Schofield, Kinsey actor and Democrats support. A huge Democrat supporter, George Clooney has gone into hiding, with a source telling The Daily Mail that he will be stepping away from politics for now amid backlash from Democrats blaming him for Kamala's devast stating loss. How is he to blame for this?
Speaker 5: Well, you'll remember George Clooney wrote that op ed in the New York Times demanding that Joe Biden resign and give Well, he did not say Kamala, but he demanded that Joe Biden resign and Democrats don't believe that he endorsed Kamala quickly enough, but no one did. Nancy Pelosi didn't, the Obamas didn't. Kamala, you know, was not the alternative that the Democratic Party wanted.
Speaker 4: She was just technically the most convenient.
Speaker 5: How this all boils down to George Clooney, I don't know, but I think that they're all pointing the finger at each other.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 2: Remember last month when a Trump fan delivered this message to Taylor Swift during her second night at the hard Rocks Stadium in Miami Gardens. It says, ready for it, cat lady. Have we heard from Taylor Swift since the election loss? She identified as a childless cat lady to back Kamala, and she took a bit of stick for it. Has she said anything since the loss? She hasn't.
Speaker 5: I mean, thankfully, she's got her NFL winning football boyfriend to hide behind because he's kicking button right now, and she's at all the games dressed super cute. So I think that she's kind of skating underneath the radar a little bit. But bye bye brat summer. You know, Harris's extensive youth outreach failed to material lies in the voting booth.
Speaker 4: Typically Democrats do dominate in that that.
Speaker 5: I think it's like nineteen to thirty range. But you're seeing large numbers that a large number of young females that came out to vote for Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Now we've got a bunch of celebrities, just like last time he won, pledging to flee America. Can you give us some of their names? And are we going to be actually watching to see if they leave or not?
Speaker 5: I mean, I think if we did that, we'd fall asleep because nobody's really going to do it. Remember Miley Cyrus and Lena Dunham who told us that they had their bags packed in twenty sixteen, they went nowhere. Barbara Streissan said she was going to go to England, and you know what, she allegedly had an affair with King Charles. So Camilla should probably watch out if that ever did take place.
Speaker 4: If that's on the record, by the way, that really did happen.
Speaker 5: That's really a story that circulated along with former President Bill Clinton.
Speaker 4: I didn't say that.
Speaker 5: And then Cher she said she was going to move to Jupiter if he's elected again. Seventy eight years old. Now she's saying she doesn't want to leave the country because she doesn't want her thirty eight year old lover to have to leave his son. Sharon Stone is saying she might go to Italy. Good riddance all of these people that none of us would notice if they were gone.
Speaker 2: No, but you know, this time around, there should be some accountability. If they're making these promises, they should be helped to them. Now, let's talk about the NFL. Despite being fined over eleven thousand dollars for wearing a mega hat San Francisco for forty nine Ers star Nick Bosa celebrated a touchdown with a classic Trump dance. Have a look, this is a bold movie. He wasn't the only one dancing there. And we're talking about San Francisco. You couldn't get a more left wigs city. But they're far bolder than they were in twenty and sixteen. That the Trump fans, they're not going to be silenced, They're not going to be bullied into pretending that I don't supporting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I think people are just really fed up and there's a sense of hope that the country is going to regroup, that financially we can recover gas prices.
Speaker 4: Aren't going to send us into bankruptcy.
Speaker 5: We're going to be able to afford eggs and bread and butter again.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I just think that people are confident that potentially the next four years could be good if Trump stays on plan.
Speaker 2: Now, sing a songwriter and actress Nicole Scherzinger has well, she's not been bold in saying what her political beliefs are. She's in fact issuing a groveling apology a length the apology purely for just commenting on a post for from Russell Brand where she said can I get this hat? Where can I get this hat? She's now written this apology saying, I deeply apologize for the hurt cause by my recent engagement with some social media posts. When I commented on these posts, I made the mistake of not realizing that they could be easily interpreted as being politically related, and I apologize to anyone who understandably reached that conclusion. And she went on to talk about how she supports minorities, and she also talked about how they feel hurt and concerned by the results of the presidential election. I mean, I think she actually is a lefty and the hat was about Jesus. It wasn't about Trump, but the left of has completely lost their minds because it's a red hat. Russell Brand supports Trump and if she's commenting on his post, apparently that's enough to get her canceled.
Speaker 5: I mean, I never in my life, lifetime thought I'd see so many people attack a woman for wanting to purchase a make Jesus first again cap. It's wild and it just shows you how polarizing our society has become here in the States when it comes to politics, and how I mean unnecessarily cruel.
Speaker 4: We all are so quick to make assumptions. I think she was saying, I love Jesus.
Speaker 5: I want to have that says has the name Jesus on it, and everybody wants to destroy her because they're assuming she voted for somebody. I mean, get a life, Get a life. I don't have time to fight with these people on the internet.
Speaker 2: That's some very good advice right there. Now, let's just get some Megan Markel news her brand American Riviera Orchard. Such a stupid name for a product. Well, those products are going to be hitting shopping malls shortly in Philadelphia, in Dallas. Is this going to be a big brand. We keep waiting for this launch.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean this is associated with a Netflix house experienced marketing experience, rita.
Speaker 4: Oh how the mighty have fallen? These were supposed to be two hundred dollars jars of jam.
Speaker 5: I'm curious to see if it all works out, but I don't think that this is something she's necessarily going to be excited about next.
Speaker 4: To like Stranger Things and baby Reindeer.
Speaker 2: Yeah nah, she's It's desperate times in the my cool household. Thank you, Kinsisco, Phil. That's it for me. I'll see you tomorrow at eleven. Up next Isney's Night